Killing the Rumors

My Little Wife

 

                  “No, the issue will stop if you just let it pass” Leeteuk said, he put his hands over his waist “This is not the right time” Leeteuk’s voice is full of worries.

                “Oppa…” Hyerin come over to her brother and hug him by the waist, she totally understand what her brother feels right now. “You don’t’ have to worry, Donghae and I are ready for this”           

                “You’re just telling that princess…. I thought I was ready for both of you to tell everyone but right now I’m too scared.. I’m scared for you and for him” Leeteuk honestly tell his feelings

                “But Hyung….” Donghae

                “Please… Donghae… we will never know what the people will do to her… please…” Leeteuk plead and look down to his sister “Hyerin… my baby sister… we will do this some other time but not now…please princess… Oppa is not just ready yet…”

                Donghae sigh “I’m sorry hyung but this matter is between us, me and my wife”

                “Donghae-ah” Leeteuk is surprise by his dongsaeng’s answer “Aren’t you not thinking? What about Hyerin’s safety when people finds out”

                “Don’t worry hyung” he pulls his wife to his side “Hyerin will be safe, I bow to protect her and this is the first thing to do it”

                “DONGHAE!!!!” Leeteuk is starting to fire up

                “Jungsu oppa” Hyerin goes in between the two “Jungsu oppa, Donghae stop..please….”

                “Whatever” Leeteuk walk towards the front door

                “Jungsu oppa” Hyerin called out and grab his arm “Oppa… don’t get mad at him”

                “Princess I know that you been waiting for too long but this is not the right time.” He touch her face

                “Then when it will be” Hyerin’s eyes started to form tears

                “I don’t know yet it princess but all I know is there will be another time”

                “Hyerin” Donghae called out

                “I’m going back to dorm, talk to him” he leaves the two alone in the apartment

                “Baby” Hyerin walk towards to her husband and hug him by waist “Talk to Jungsu oppa later, hmm?” she acting cutely

                “We need to talk first” he lifts her up and walks back to their room; he let her sit on the bed while he kneels in front of her.

                “Baby” he place his hand on her hands. “Listen to me, I’ll fix this, I will go to the company to tell them about our relationship then I will ask them to release my statement about the issues”

                “Are you sure about that?” she held his face

                “Neh, I’m totally sure so I want you to prepare what’s going to happen”

                “Donghae… I’m scared..” she is getting scared especially that her brother is against it “I think we should..”

                Donghae place his point finger to to stop her from speaking another word that can make him change his mind.

                “Baby..Don’t say anything for now. My mind is already set for this” he placed a kiss on her lips “This will be the start of building our family..hmmm?”

                “Araso.. but you need to talk to Jungsu oppa” she capped his face “I don’t want the two of you having a tension like this.. if you settle with oppa I’ll give you a price later”

                Donghae’s eyes brighten up when he heard the word “PRICE”

                “Really, what kind of price?” he excitedly ask

                “It’s a secret” she smirks at him

                “Hey!!! Tell me now…  I can’t concentrate in my work if you don’t tell me”

                “Donghae why would I tell, I won’t be a surprise if I tell you now”

                “But…But..But…”

                “Ok, I’ll give you a teaser” she taps the bed “lay down”

                Donghae lay down on the bed as Hyerin sit on his top

                “Close your eyes” she brush off her fingers to Donghae’s eyes to close them, she lean forward to his face close enough for him to feels her breath.

                “Just relax…” Hyerin smile then run out of the room

                “YAH!!! Lee Hyerin, what was that?”

                “I told it’s a teaser” Hyerin voice can be heard outside the room

                “That is not a teaser, you didn’t do anything… baby comeback here”

                “Aniyo… I need to prepare to go to work, I have meeting today”

Skip

At SM Entertainment

                Donghae together with their manager they went to the office of the CEO

                “Is this about the rumors?” CEO ask

                “Neh, sir.. I’m here to clear things up”

                “You don’t have to worry, we already have a prepared statement denying everything, it will be release after we talk”

                “Sir… I came here to tell you something” Donghae’s heart is beating so fast “you see.. it’s about….” He was about to say it when his phone receive a message from Ms. Kim. He suddenly feel a cold chill down to his spine this is the first time he receive a message from Ms. Kim. He read the message and his eyes got big.

                Donghae, where are you? Come back quickly at your dorm… we will see you there..…”

                “Donghae what are you going to say?”

                “Ah…. I’m sorry…. I need to go now… sorry” he stands up and make himself out

Skip

                Donghae arrived at their dorm looking around to any sign of Ms. Kim.

                “Oh, Donghae-ah why are you here?” Heechul comes out from his room

                “Ms. Kim sent me a message to come here”

                “Donghae-ah” Leeteuk just arrived “Did you receive the message?”

                “Neh, hyung”

                “Who did that to her?” Leeteuk ask

                “Wae hyung? something happen?”

                Leeteuk look at him with questionable look “What did Ms. Kim told you?”

                “She just said to come here” he holds on to his hyung shoulder “Something happen to her right?”

Skip

                Hyerin and Ms. Kim are walking at the hallway making their way to the super junior dorm. Hyerin is wearing different clothes now from the dress this morning to a hoodie jacket and sweat pants.

                “Unnie, you don’t need to message them, I’m alright… nothing happen to me”

                “Don’t use that words to me Hyerin, I saw your face when those girls throw you icy water, this could be about the rumors about you and Donghae… those ..”

                They stop at the door and Hyerin open the door the first thing she sees is Donghae throwing things everywhere.

                “Stop now Donghae” she heard Leeteuk’s voice

                “ NO!!!!! It’s not fair for her…. This is too unfair… how can they do this to her? They have no right to hurt her like that.. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO HURT HER!!! NO!!!!”

                “YAH!!! Donghae-ah… I’m losing patient here” Heechul

                “She didn’t do anything to hurt them….”

                Hyerin walk silent and hug her husband by his waist from the back.

                “Oppa…. stop now..” she softly said

                Donghae stop whatever he’s doing and hold Hyerin’s hand on his stomach, he feel that his wife hands are so cold like ice.

                “Stop it now… I’m here”

                “Baby” Donghae turn around and held Hyerin’s face “Are you okay?”

                “Neh.. I’m fine” she smile trying to hide her tears from him

                “NO, you’re not fine… The Italian vistors are very disappointed to what happen, they back out from the deal” Ms. Kim

                “Wae?” Leeteuk ask

                “The staff from an art gallery in Italy visit Hyerin to make a deal with her, they fly here just to see Hyerin’s work but those es just make a scene in the studio. The Italian is very disappointment by that they thought that Hyerin has a bad reputation here.”

                “Unnie, relax I still have the US and German deal”

                “ANNI…. the US team they are the one who suggest your works with the Italian if they heard the news about what happen they will surely cancel the contract.”

                “So you mean that they deal will be off but Hyerin work hard to finish everything” Leeteuk is getting pissed off “They shouldn’t cancel it..”

                “Hyerin” Donghae look at his wife pitifully

                “This is not the right time to talk about that” Hyerin

                “Ms. Kim can we talk set a meeting with them to clear things up” Leeteuk said

                “I’ll try” Ms. Kim

                “Can you please stop!!!!!” Hyerin shouted “We don’t need to talk to them and beg, what done is done”

                “But Hyerin….” Leeteuk

                “Oppa” she looks at her brother “I don’t want to argue anymore…” Hyerin turn around and walk towards the door

                “Where are you going?” Donghae ask

                “Going back to my apartment to rest for awhile”

                “I’ll come with you” Donghae

                “No…” she almost shouted it, she shakes her head “I mean… just stay here…”

                “Baby” Donghae is about to grab his wife hand when Ms. Kim stops him and move her head side by side telling him to let Hyerin go by herself for awhile.

                After Hyerin left the dorm they all sit down and talk about things.

                “Noona what really happen?” Donghae want to know everything so that he can decide what to do.

                “Like I said just a moment ago, we have Italian visitors who just arrived this morning, Hyerin really prepare for this day just like she always doing everytime she had this kind of opportunity. She even made a new set of her works just to show to them. But when we arrived at the studio ten girls already standing by in front of the studio, Hyerin politely ask them, then it happen to fast they ended up pour Hyerin a bucket of icy water and even calling her a for taking their oppa away from them.” Ms. Kim sigh “It happen in front of the visitors they immediately walks out after the incident, Hyerin can’t even defend herself from what happen.”

                “We can still talk to them, I will talk to them” Leeteuk suggest

                “I will try but I can’t promise. They are very hard to talk right now; I can’t even explain to them why it happens. Should I say that Hyerin is got involved by scandal of having a secret relationship to a singer?”

                “Those little brats… are they really a fan how can they hurt our dongsaeng?” Heechul is getting angry “They should be responsible for this, Hyerin hard work will turn out into nothing because of them”

                “Hyung, should I tell the truth or deny Hyerin again?” Donghae is in deep delima again

                “I don’t know... two choices both can hurt my sister” Leeteuk can’t even think straight

                “But we have to make a wise choice which is the less that can hurt her” Heechul

Skip

At Hyerin’s room

                The room is dark only the light from the lamp in the side the table can make shadows inside.

                Donghae felt an empty space in his arm, he extend his arm under the blanket to search the missing figure. He reach his arm more, his hands felt a smooth and soft surface, he move his hands up and down to that surface to feel the curve after adoring the perfect curve he wrap his arm to that figure and move closer to it.

                “Baby…” he whisper as he trace the face of the owner of the figure in his arms, he felt wet when he manage to find the face.

                “Are you crying again?” his hand going up and down to her

                “Aniyo” she answer with a sobbing sound

                Donghae move closer to her so that their bodies are close to each other. Hyerin place her hand to her husband chest. “I’m sorry…. I’m really sorry… I think you should go to America earlier than your schedule”

                Hyerin look at her husband “you want me to leave?”

Flashback

                “What are we going to do now?” Ms. Kim ask

                “The right thing”a voice interrupts their converstion

                “Baby, I thought you’re resting” Donghae stand up

                “I am but I can’t sleep”

                “Hyung!!!!!” Ryewook and Kyuhyun comes in

                “Waeyo?” Leeteuk ask

                “Did you already see this?” Ryewook show his phone, Leeteuk take a look on Ryewook’s phone after a minute his eyes got big that makes Hyerin more worried.

                “What is it?” Hyerin ask

                “It’s nothing…. Go back to your apartment”

                “Andwae…. Tell me first”

                “Kyuhyun bring her back to her apartment, Donghae stay here we will talk”

                Kyuhyun grab Hyerin’s shoulder and lead her out “Let’s go dongsaeng…”

                “Aniyo!!!! Oppa!!!”

                “PARK HYERIN GO BACK TO YOUR APARTMENT” Leetuk already shouted that left his sister stunned, Kyuhyun just lead her back to her apartment.

Skip

At Hyerin’s apartment

                Kyuhyun makes Hyerin to sit down on the couch

                “Hyunnie, what’s going on?” she confusely ask

                “Dongsaeng, just let the hyung’s handle it”

                “But what exactly is going on here? Please tell me” Hyerin is pleading with her eyes “Please Hyunnie… I want to know”

                Kyuhyun sigh “Fine, I’ll tell you but don’t go back to the dorm, let the hyung’s fix this”

                “But.”

                “No buts…. Promise me” he show his pinky fingers

                Hyerin pouted “Fine..” she cross her pinky finger with her hyunnie “Now can you tell me?”

                “Let’s get out of here for awhile”

Skip

                “This is not right; this is out of control” Leeteuk clenching his fist “Why they are accusing her being a sasaeng fan of Donghae? She’s not crazy to kill herself… what is this?” Leeteuk is firing with anger

                “Who writes this thing? They have no right to say that to her”

                “Why they are targeting her? They are so mean to her” Donghae is starting to tear up “Hyung, I don’t like this… They hurting Hyerin”

                “It’s you who has the key to stop this” Leeteuk said “I know you promise her”

                “But I need to break my promise to her in able to save her” Donghae cuts his hyungs word

Skip

                Kyuhyun brought his dongsaeng in near by isolated park

                “WHAT!!!” Hyerin stand up from the swing she’s sitting in “NO!!! I’m not crazy!!!!”

                “That’s what written on the article, that you’re an obess fan of hyung then you’ve been rush to the hospital because you tried to kill yourself because hyung didn’t accept you”

                “ANIYO!!!!!  Hyunnie!!! let’s go back, I want to talk to Donghae oppa”

                Cause you are so beautiful

                “Baby, I’m going back there we need to talk”

                “I’m with Jungsu hyung, we’re going to the company right now"

                “Wae?” she ask but she already knows the answer, her body is shaking really hard

                “let’s just talk when I get back home, I’m sorry baby” Donghae cuts off the line

                Hyerin’s knees got weaken and sitted on the ground, tears already running down on her cheeks, her body still shaking.

                “Wae? What happen?” Kyuhyun bend his knee to level with his dongsaeng

                “I want to go home now” she weakly said

                “Ok” Kyuhyun turn around and pull Hyerin to his back to carry her back to the dorm

Skip

                After two hours of waiting in her apartment Donghae finally arrived back. He immediately carry his wife and bring her to their room so they can talk. Hyerin is sitting on the bed Donghae sit beside her, the facing each other.

                Donghae place his forehead to hers “Baby, I’m sorry I have to do it”

                “It’s ok, I can wait…” she smile at him but her tears won’t stop flowing

               “Don’t smile if you’re really hurt… It makes me feel more awful” he buries his face on her chest “I’m sorry if I break my promise”

                “I can still wait” she hug her husband, gently brushing his hair “I’ve already came this far, I don’t mind if I still have to wait for a little longer. You didn’t break your promise, this is just not a good time for that… I’m sorry for the trouble I bring you… I’m sorry because you’re hurting like this”

                “I’m sorry Hyerin” Donghae look at his wife and caress her cheeks “Baby, let’s make love”

                Hyerin capped his face and bring closer to her until their lips crushed together. Donghae gently push her down on the bed without leaving her lips.

                “I’m sorry… I’m really sorry” He keeps on saying those words while showering kiss to his wife

                Hyerin still in tears while Donghae keeps on kissing her lips, neck down to her chest. Donghae gets back to her lips and stop.

                “I’m sorry…” he kiss her eyes to stop her from crying

                Hyerin tug the hem of Donghae shirt, remove it from him and throw it somewhere.

                “Hyerin…” he called out

                “Neh…” she answer while caressing his face

                “Please don’t hate me...”

                “if I’m angry with you, do you think you will be able to touch me” then she remove her shirt and pull her husband closer to her “To tell you the truth I’m hurt right now but I can’t do anything right now but to accept what happen, after all I’m married to not ordinary man, I will be strong as long as you’re with me because I’ll live and die for you”

                Donghae answer his wife statement by his passionate kiss as they continue their business. Meanwhile the SM Entertainment release an official statement deny about the issue of Donghae dating s sister; While at the radio show of Heechul, he burst out his anger towards the people who wrote the article that causing his dongsaeng a damage especially his hyung’s sister. He said that Hyerin is like their little sister, they taking care of her whenever Leeteuk is not around. They taking care of her as much as their hyung taking care of them. They will protect Hyerin because she is a member of their big family. In Leeteuk’s twitter account he expresses his anger and frustration of attacking her sister.

                “She is sweet and loving sister, she’s my only precious little sister. She doesn’t deserve to be treated like this. She didn’t do anything to hurt others, Why attack her? Princess…. Oppa is sorry for unable to protect you from the claws and fangs of this world. Be strong my gentle and sweet little sister… oppa is always here.”

                Kyuhyun also post a message on his twitter

                “It’s very mean to attack an innocent kid, she’s sweet and gentle to everyone, she just a little kid who is protected by her oppas. DON’T HURT my dongsaeng”

               Ryewook also express his feelings "It's not right to attack innocent one, you should be ashame of yourself. she didn't do anything, she our famliy maknae don't hurt her. Don't hurt our hyung's sister"             

End of the Flashback

                Hyerin sit up, her back facing Donghae “You want me to leave? Huh?” her tone change

                Donghae sit up also, hold his wife shoulder and kiss it “I’m just saying it, just to cool off everything, you’ve been stress out because if this” he hug his wife from the back “Hyerin”

                She lay her right on Donghae’s hand “If I leave early, I’ll be gone by two and half week instead of two week”

                “I know and I will miss you, this is the only thing that I can think of, inorder for netizen to stop writing things about you”

                “You and Jungsu oppa already talk about this, right?”

                “Neh…  but it’s still up to you”

                Two days after Hyerin is ready to go to America three days earlier to her schedule. They all send her off to the airport. After sending her to the airport they all went back to the apartment without knowing that someone is watching them from a black tainted car.

                “It’s too bad that you’re gone but I’ll make sure to have a surprise welcome party waiting for you here the day you will return. So I take my revenge from Lee.” Miyeon in her car wearing a dark shades “I’ll make sure that you will be hurt by taking away your beloved” she smile evily just thinking of her plans

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello guys.... I'm back.... sorry for super late update.... there so many things i have to do from the end of the year to the start of the year. 

i know its a boring chapter I'm sorry for that...  but i promise the next chapter will surprise you alot i hope you look  forward to it

thank you guys ^___^