Her Freedom Part 2

My Little Wife

The next morning, Hyerin wakes up early she looks to her side Donghae still in his dreamland, he's smiling in his sleep. They fell asleep in the living room last night while talking.  Hyerin fix the blanket to cover him before standing up and prepare their breakfast.

"Oppa" she sits beside her sleeping husband, she's done of cooking "Oppa" she nugde him but Donghae doesn't even move. "Donghae wake up now". Donghae seems like he won't wake up, so Hyerin thinks another way to wake her husband.

"Oppa" she sweetly called out, then kiss his forehead "Oppa... it's morning already wake up now" she kiss his nose "Oppa" she pouted "Are you planning to sleep all day? Huh? Oppa" then she kiss his lips.

And to her suprise a strong arms wraps around her waist.

"Good morning, my angel"

"Good morning oppa" she peck his lips "Breakfast is ready"

"Okay, i'll just wash up" he winks at her

At breakfast, they are happily eating the food that Hyerin prepared, they are sitting beside each other, Donghae keeps poking Hyerin's side to tickle her.

"Oppa, i'll do some grocery later"

"I'll come with you" he said as he eats

Hyerin just look at him, like she's asking if he's serious about it.

"What?" Donghae reacted

Hyerin just looking at him

"Would you stop looking at me like that?"

"I'll do some grocery later" she repeat

"I'll come with you, after our rehearsal" he answer

"There's a lot of people there"

"It's night, there's only few people doing some grocery at night" he drink some coffee "I'll come with you"

"Okay"

After their breakfast, Donghae prepare to go for his schedule while Hyerin starts doing some chores. She starts at the living room where they Donghae did his suprise.

"I knew it, i'm the one who will clean this up. I had a feeling he's always doing this to me" she keeps mumbling while folding the huge mattress.

"Baby, I'm going now" Donghae came out from their room, all dressed up

Hyerin sigh "Be careful" 

"is there a problem?" he pull her into his arms

"Lee Donghae if you're going to suprise me in the future, can you please restrain yourself using a lot of things?"

"Wae?" he's acting cute to her so he won't be scolded

She sigh and fix his clothes "Just promise me, you will help me out next time"

"Neh" he kiss her forehead

"Go now or you will be late"

"Neh, bye.. baby.."

Skip

After cleaning the whole apartment and having late lunch, she decided to go out while waiting for Donghae to finish his work. She went to a mall to stroll around and to see if she can buy something. She keeps walking around the mall and go from store to store, she went to a clothing store for men. She looks around to find something for Donghae, she went to where the jacket display.

"Hmmm.... what he will like?" she ask herself while browsing the jacket "He already have a lot of jacket, I don't think he will be grateful about this one" she pouted as she thinks "Should i get him shirt instead?" she ask again "Or should i just buy him watch?"

After thinking for few minutes, she ended up buying a brown leather jacket, style that Donghae really loves and some plaid shirts. Then after buying clothes, she went to a shop where to buy a watch. She check some design for Donghae and for herself too. She stops where the couple watch being display, she looks at them for awhile.

"Should i buy this one instead?" as she looks at a pair of watch, she felt pain in her head and then she sees some images.

"I think he will love it" Hyerin is holding a pair ot couple watch then after she saw herself making a gloves, and she's cooking in apartment.

"Ahh" Hyerin hold her head and lost he balance for awhile

"Miss, are you okay?" a sales lady held her for support

"Neh"

You look so pale, why don't you just sit for awhile" the saleslady help her to sit at the chair in the corner.

"Kamsahamnida"

"Do you want some water?" the sales lady ask

"Neh"

"Here's some water" the saleslady gave her water "Are you sure you're ok? Should i call somebody to pick you up here?"

"No, I'm okay.... "

"Are you sure?"

"Neh, I'll be fine"

After few minutes of resting Hyerin feels fine so she went to a coffee shop to spend time while waiting for Donghae's call. The sun is already down whne Donghae calls her. She waited outside the mall as the white car stop in front of her.

"Baby, come on" Donghae roll the down the window and open

Hyerin get in car with some shopping bag in her hands. 

"You shop" Donghae ask as he puts the bag at the back

"Neh" she put her seat belt

"Kiss" Donghae said leaning towards her

"Such a kid" she grant his wish "I bought something for you, you can check it later."

"Ok, let's go now"

"Where oppa?

"He still have shooting for a program"

"Oh, let's go"

At the grocery Donghae wears a black jacekt and a cap. They are walking hand in hand while Donghae is pushing the cart while Hyerin get the things that they need.

"Hmmm... what else do we need?" she bite her fingernails

Donghae pull her by waist "I think we already got everything" he kiss her head

"Do you want to chips or ice cream?" she ask

"I'm on diet right now"

"Hmm.... But i want one"

Donghae smile "Hmm... Do i need to know something?" he wiggle his eyes brows

"Like what?" Hyerin dumbfounded

"You know..." he pouted "We... so.."

"Bapo" she smack his head "I just got my period this morning"

Donghae pouted "I just taught of it, because you're having a weird appetite"

"Wae? girls always have weird appitite everytime our period comes. Don't you know that"

"Fine... let's go pay this up"

While Hyerin is in the counter, Donghae get the car and wait for his wife outside.

"Baby... this is so heavy..." Donghae keeps whining while carrying six grocery bag in both of his hand while walking at the apartment hallway

"Stop whining, what's the use of you going to the gym every night if you're not going to use your muscle."

"But this is different"

"Its the same. stop whining and let's hurry up."

Hyerin open the door and let Donghae enter first, who flop down on the floor as soon as he put down the bags.

"Oh, my arms are aching... this is too cruel"

"Aigoo... Go change your clothes, i'll fix this" she carry one grocery bag

"Baby can you make me a sandwich" he cutely ask

"Sure"

"I'll be in my music room"

"Ok, I'll bring it there"

Skip

After Hyerin fix the grocery items, Hyerin go to their room to change her clothes when she opens the door Donghae's scatter all over their room.

"Donghae" she sigh and start picking up her husband clothes.

"Oppa" she called out from the outside with food tray on her hand

"Baby, come in" she heard from inside

Hyerin manage to open the door with the tray on her hands.

"Donghae" she called out as soon as she open the door

Donghae stand up immediately and take the tray to her and place it in a small table beside his seat infront of his piano. He take his seat again as he munch in the sandwich.

"What are you doing?" Hyerin wraps her arms around his neck from the back and lean her chin to his shoulder.

"Hmm... composing a song" he answer his eyes fix on the score sheet

"Oppa" she sings out

"What is it?"

:"Why are you being nice to me all of the sudden?"

Donghae turn his head to look at her "I'm always nice to you"

"I mean... why all of the sudden you allow me to go out, then you came with me at the grocery when you know we might caught by someone"

"Baby" she reomve her arms off him then pull her to sit beside him. "Don't you like it"

"Aniyo, i mean I'm happy that you doing things like that, it just i'm being weird by you, all decided things all of the sudden." 

"Lee Hyerin" he hold her shoulder "It's not all of the sudden, i've been thiking about it, maybe it's time for me to be a husband to  you. So will you stop asking me, why i'm doing things for you."

"Neh" she smile

"By the way" he pull her for a hug "Thank you for the jacket and shirt. I love it"

"I'm glad you like it."

"I'll be working for awhile you can sleep first."

"I'm not sleepy yet, can i stay here instead"

"Sure, baby"

Donghae gets back to work while stays at the back while surfing in the internet. It's already mid-night when Donghae decided to call it a day. He turn around to see his wife already sleeping at the table. He walks towards her and brush off her hair covering her face, he caress her face with the bacl of his hand.

"I won't let him get a reason for him to get you away from me. I won't"

Flashback

"Why would i listen to you?" Gu Donghae said

"Because i know, If you were in my position you will do the same."

"ok" GU Donghae gives in "Just promise me, you will give her what she deserve to have. Hyerin is a beautiful person, we both know that, she deserve much more than a doll in a playhouse. Give her what she deserve to have, make her happy, if you do that i won't bother her anymore."

"I promise that, Hyerin will be happy" 

"You better do it, or else i will get her back" Gu Donghae threat

End of Flashback

"Baby, he won't get near you again.. i promise you." he kiss her foreahd before carrying her to their room.

======================================================================================================================

hello guys.... happy halloween... ^___^ ... two chapters for you