Hiatus

My Little Wife

 

Leeteuk wakes up early in the morning, he cooks breakfast, prepares the table after that he go to Hyerin’s room to wake her up. He slowly open the door and walk like a cat towards the bed, Hyerin is still in deep sleep, her left leg still has a cast and she still need pillow under her left leg when she sleeps, there still bandage on her right arm but her wounds are already disappearing. Her body hasn’t recovered yet, it still weak and sometimes she gets sick easily.

                “Princess” he gently said “Wake up now” he brushed-off Hyerin’s hair aside “It’s morning, you need to eat breakfast and drink your medicine before I leave”   

                “I can eat on my own, just go to your schedule” she said without opening her eyes  

                “Princess… come on, you still need to take a bath”

                “I’m not a baby anymore, I can take care of myself” she whine and cover herself with the blanket

                “But you will always be my little baby sister” Leeteuk snuggles his sister, which Hyerin really hate.

                “YAH!! oppa” she’s trying to push her brother away

                “I’ll stop, if you get up and eat breakfast” he snuggles himself more “You don’t smell good, you need to take a bath.”

                “Yah!!! I took a bath last night, I’m getting up now so please… you’re leg is on my cast…”

                “Sorry princess” he immediately get off from the bed and bend his knee facing his back at his sister “Come on, get on me”

                “Oppa, I know I still have my cast but I can walk on my own”

                “I know, but still…. Just get on me”

                “Seriously, oppa… are we always going to do this every morning”

                “Off course” Leeteuk smile at his sister

                Hyerin just sigh and get on to his brother.

                Leeteuk is been like since Hyerin release from the hospital, he’s treating his sister like a real princess. He doesn’t allow her to do things on her own, following all Hyerin’s wishes and a lot more; but one thing that Leeteuk can’t give to his little baby sister.

                “Oppa, can I go out later with Ms. Kim?” Hyerin is just sitting on the chair while Leeteuk feeding her.

                “Do you need something?” he asks

                “I just need things, so I ask Unnie to come here and accompany me”

                “What is it that you need?” he ask again this time his tone is a little bit stiff

                “Hmm… personal things for girls, you know” she point the glass water and Leeteuk immediately let her drink “So can I?”

                “Just list all the things that you need I’ll buy it for you”

                “But… but… my handwriting still not good… you might misread it”

                “Wait here” Leeteuk stand up and went somewhere, after minutes he comes back at the kitchen “Here use this, just list all the things that you need, I will buy it after my schedule” Leeteuk place his ipad at the table.

                Hyerin pouted “but I don’t know how to use that”

                “I’ll already set it, you just need to type”

                “But..oppa…” Hyerin whine

                “No, but..”

                “But oppa… I really want to go out... I’ve been here since I was discharge from the hospital” Hyerin is pouting and using her puppy eyes.

                “Didn’t I say that we will go out when my schedule is all clear?”

                “You’ve been saying that for week and two days” she sighs

                Leeteuk bend his knee to level with his sister “We will” he taps her shoulder “I’m clearing up my schedule, araso?”

                Hyerin can’t do anything, after all she can’t go out in the apartment on her own, especially if Leeteuk doesn’t allow her.

Skip

At studio

                While having his make-up, Leeteuk is checking the list of his sister and figuring out something that strange in his vocabulary.

                “Going shopping for Hyerin?” Eunbyeol ask

                “Neh, and I’m not very familiar to some of these”

                “Then why don’t you bring along Hyerin to buy those things” Eunhyuk

                “No, she still can’t go out, her body still weak and she might get sick if she gets out.”

                “But Hyerin still need to breathe fresh air, it will help her to recover fast”

                “Ani, she just needs to stay at home to rest and heal.” Leeteuk

“Isn’t she getting bored just staying in the apartment, whole day?” Eunhyuk ask

“No, I bought a lot of books for her to read and some dvd to watch, and she’s been doing her homework, so she’s getting bored” Leeteuk explain

“Hmmmm, ok” Eunyuk

Leeteuk look at the list again “I can’t let her go on her own; she might get hurt and lost her. She needs to be safe and I’m going to make her safe.” he said it to himself.

Skip

At Hyerin’s apartment

                “Ahhh…. I’m getting killed by boredom here” she throws the book that she already finished reading.

                She’s been in the living room since morning when her brother leaves, Leeteuk place all the books he bought in the living room and dvd near at the tv. Hyerin can’t work out on her assignment because of losing interest because she’s doing the same thing every day waking up, eating, reading or watching then doing her homework then eating then sleep then reading or watching tv then eat again then sleep, it the same routine everyday and it’s killing her. She doesn’t even have cellphone or laptop, Leeteuk won’t give it to her.

                She stands up and grabs her clutch; she walks towards the window to look outside.

                “I wonder what it looks like outside; it’s been a long time I already forget what Seoul looks like” she sigh “He hasn’t visit me… Is he mad at me?”

                “Hyerinssi” a man voice called out

                Hyerin smile and turn around but the smile immediately fades away “Oh, it’s you”

                “Its lunch time and I bought some food” Donghae show paper bags “would you like to join me for lunch?” he smiling at her widely “I promise I won’t say anything stupid” he raise his right hand and blinking his eyes cutely like he always doing in front of his wife everytime he will asks a favor to her.

                Hyerin just looking at him and sigh “Ok, I’m hungry anyway”

                “Yes!” Donghae jump, “I’ll just prepare this at the dining, I’ll call you” he skipping towards the kitchen.

                Donghae place the paper bag at the table and get the plates and glasses at the cabinet. He is humming happily while preparing the dining table. After minutes, the table is prepared and he is looking at his masterpiece.

                “For the final touch” he put a little teddy bear holding a red tulip near at Hyerin’s plate “There perfect” he smile and walks out to call his wife.

                “Hyerin the table is ready” he said, Hyerin is sitting at the couch while reading a new book. “Let’s eat now”

                “Ok” Hyerin stand up, Donghae immediately comes to her side to help her

                “It’s ok, I can manage”

                Donghae just follow his wife and pull the chair for her. Hyerin sit in the chair comfortably.

                “What is this?” she takes the little bear

                “It’s just a little gift” Donghae scratch his back head “there’s no other meaning, it’s just a gift for Hyung’s sister from hyung’s member”

                Hyerin just nodded and smell the flower then she places the bear at her side.

                “Shall we eat?” Donghae

                They starts eating, Hyerin used her left hand to eat, as Donghae keeps on glancing at his wife while secretly smiling like a crazy person. Then he noticed Hyerin’s sad face.

                “Is there something bothering you?” he ask curiously

                “It’s nothing”

                “It’s not only Kyuhyun can help you out, I can also do something for you also”

                Hyerin sigh “I think Jungsu oppa doesn’t want me to go out in this apartment”

                Donghae let go of his chopstick and attentively listen to Hyerin.

                “Why did you say that?”

                “Everytime I say to him that I want to buy something, he will just say that he will just but it for me. And he promises me that we will go out but still…”

                “You want to go out with me?” Donghae suddenly ask

                “Really!!” hyerin exclaim

                “Yup, I can take you out of here” Donghae proudly said

                “But what if…. Jungsu oppa…”

                “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of everything” he smile “Go and dress up, I’ll clean up a little bit before we go out.”

                “Really” Hyerin smiles so big as her eyes twinkle which Donghae really love

                “Yup, go now”

                “Komowo…” Hyerin stand up and go to her room to change.

                Donghae smile proudly “Good work Donghae” he pat himself “Good work”

Skip

At Donghae’s car

                Hyerin wore a simple navy blue dress and white cardigan, she wore flat shoe on her right feet. As for Donghae, he’s wearing simple white shirt and jeans.

                “Where do you want to go?” he ask

                “I don’t know… I don’t know way around here.”

                “Is it okay for me to decide where are we going?” he ask

                Hyerin just nodded

                “Ok, then let’s go”

                Donghar drives around Seoul and show some places with Hyerin, although they are not getting off the car, Hyerin is satisfied and happy just by looking outside the car window and Donghae feels so happy seeing his wife smiling beautifully.

                The sun is already setting; Hyerin is waiting at the car while Donghae is inside the food shop. He said that he’s just going to buy something then they will go to their next stop.

                “Sorry, it takes too long” he place the paper bag between them

                “What is that?” Hyerin ask

                “A little snack” he answer “Shall we go?”

                “Neh”

                Donghae drive his car until they reach the far end of Han River, where the safest place for both of them.

                “This is Han River, we… I mean….i always come here everytime I have a spare time” he explain

                “It’s beautiful” Hyerin said looking at the lights in the river

                “I know you’re hungry eat this” he gave a sandwich to his wife “Your drink is here, you just ask me if you want to drink.”

                “Neh” she takes a bite of her sandwich, as Donghae eats the other half of the sandwich.

                After eating, the two just silently looking at Han River, well off course, Donghae just staring at his wife. As he think of ways how to hold her hand.

                “Ahmmm… Hyerin…”

                “Is Hyunnie… I mean Kyuhyun oppa… is he busy?

                “I don’t know” he shrugs his shoulder “wae?”

                “Nothing….” She lean her head at the car window

                “By the way, can I ask you something?”

                “………..”

                Donghae look at his side to see, Hyerin fallen asleep.

                “You probably tired” he carefully moves closer to Hyerin and slowly pulls his way until Hyerin’s head is leaning on his shoulder. He put his arm around her waist, as he intertwines their fingers. “I’ll bring you home but for now let’s just stay like this for awhile.” He lean his head at Hyerin’s head, feeling every moment that his wife is on his arms. He wish that they will just stay like that forever and he wish that when Hyerin open her eyes again, she will remember everything about them so that he can make things right for them.

                “I promise when you fully wake up, I will explain everything to you then marry you on the right way”

                He look down “I know this is wrong, but I really wanted to kiss you” he smile on his own silliness “May kiss you, my dear wife” little by little he lean forward, aiming his lips to Hyerin’s lip. He just few centimeters away went his phone rings.

                “Neh, hyung” he answer his phone

                “Hyerin is missing… she’s not in the apartment” Leeteuk is panicking

                “She’s with me” he said

                “WHAT!!!” Leeteuk shouted

                “I take her out for awhile”

                “Bring her back NOW!!!” Leeteuk command “I’ll give you five minutes to bring my sister back here…” Leeteuk hangs up the phone,from the sound of his voice Donghae can tell that his hyung is firing.

                “It’s time to go home, my dear wife”

Skip

At Hyerin’s apartment

                Leeteuk is facing back and forth, tapping his finger in his arm, breathing out heavily and looking at his watch.

                “Where are they? It’s been four minutes” Leeteuk

                The door suddenly open, Leeteuk rush towards the door.

                “Where have you been?” Leeteuk immediately ask with high tone

                “Oppa… it’s just that….”

                “Didn’t I tell you not to go out without me”

                “Hyung, it’s not her fault” Donghae butts in “I’m the one who force her to go out”

                “Aniyo….” Hyerin shake her head

                “Yes, its me…” Donghae firmly answer

                “Hyerin go back to your room” Leeteuk said

                “Aniyo oppa…. it is me who force him to take me outside” she begins to tear up “It’s nothing wrong to out, why are you keeping me here? It’s not like you can keep me here forever, I’m all alone here whole day, with just books and cd’s to accompany me, I’m bored and get lonely here, especially Hyunnie doesn’t want to play with me anymore. she said

                “Go back to your room, we will talk later” Leeteuk firmly said

                Hyerin just go back to her room.

                “What comes to your mind taking Hyerin out?” Leeteuk

                “Hyung, I just take her out, she’s been too bored here, she’s doesn’t even remember what outside looks like.”

                “Don’t you remember, she still recovering, what if something happen to her again, are you going to take responsibility?”

                “We both know her condition; you don’t need to tell me that. And I’m not some other guy here, I’m her husband, I have right to decided to take her wherever she or me wants to go.”

                “No, you’re not” Leeteuk said “She’s doesn’t even remember you, so how can you be her husband.” Leeteuk coldly said

                “HYUNG!!!” Donghae shouted

                “As long as Hyerin doesn’t remember you, you have no rights to take my sister without my knowledge, araso?”

                “Why are you being too hard on us?”

                “I’m not… I’m just keeping her safe…. I will do everything for her safety.” Leeteuk turn his back “Go back to the dorm and think about your action you just did; you bring Hyerin in danger by taking her out.”

                “Then what about her career? Are you going to control it also?” Donghae ask

                “She will be on hiatus for now” Leeteuk walk towards to Hyerin’s room.

========================================================================================================================

hello... sorry for keep you waiting... i've been out of the country for a week so i wasn't be able to update here.

thank you for all your message, i really appreciate it

your message means that i'm doing good.... Thank you very much