Acceptance

My Little Wife

 

One morning, Super Junior is ready to leave for their schedule; other is getting on to their van when a familiar car arrived at the parking area, Hyerin comes out of the car.

                “Unnie, just pick me up by afternoon”

                “Neh” Ms. Kim drives away               

                “Hyerin” Leeteuk called out               

                “Hmmm… oppa” she awkwardly answer               

                “Did you stay at your studio last night?” he ask               

                “Neh” she never looks at her brother, she’s just looking down or somewhere               

                “Can you wait for me tonight? Let’s have dinner together”               

                “Hmm… I can’t, I have a lot of things to do.”               

                “I will just visit you at your studio after our schedule”               

                “Aniyo… I won’t be staying at studio tonight”               

                “Then where are you going?”               

                “Oppa, I’m tired already let’s just talk some other time” Hyerin runs off

                “Hyerin…. Hyerin…” Leeteuk called out

                “Jungsu-ah, give her some time. The little girl still confuse and her heart just got broken by our Kyunnie, let her to think for awhile.”               

Flashback

“Because you refuse to remember me…” he hugs her tightly “Baby… I know I’ve hurt you a lot but I’m going correct things now… Hyerin… it’s me… please remember me… it’s me… your Donghae…. please take back your Donghae... take me back”

                “You’re crazy” she push him away from her and go to Kyuhyun’s side “Hyunnie that man is crazy.”

                Kyuhyun just stand there, looking at his hyung and Hyerin.

                “Kyuhyun… no… please…” Donghae begs him “Tell her”

                “Hyung” Kyuhyun look at Leeteuk               

                “I know you will do the right thing, Hyerin is listening to you”

                “Hyunnie, Jungsu oppa what’s going on?” Hyerin starts to tear up

                “Hyerin” Kyuhyun turns to her “Listen to me, okay?” he hold her shoulder

                “What is it?”

                “Donghae hyung…. what he’s saying to you is true… she’s your husband and you’re his wife.”

                “WHAT!!!” the guys who doesn’t know was shock for the sudden revelation

                “You mean… Donghae and Hyerin… are…” Eunhyuk

                “Yes, they secretly married; remember when Hyerin went back to Seoul without us the night after that Donghae ask her to marry him and they get married that night also.” Leeteuk explain.

                “That’s not true” Hyerin shouted

                “Yes, it’s true, we fought because of that” Leeteuk

                “Aniyo…that’s not true…right Kyuhyun oppa”

                “Hyerin… it’s true.. everything we’re saying now is the truth..”

                “No” Hyerin shaking her head “It’s not true…I don’t even anything for me.” Hyerin hold on Kyuhyun’s arms “Hyunnie stop saying that… you love me right because I love you... I love you..”

                “WHAT!!!!” they exclaim

                Kyuhyun was just stunned by what he heard.

                “Hyunnie…. answer me… you love me right… right?” Hyerin keeps nudging him, anticipating his answer “Answer me”

                “Hyerin listen to me” Kyuhyun’s body is shaking, he finally heard the words that he wanting to hear from her but he needs to make a decision.               

                “It’s you and Donghae hyung, you might not remember it but you two are so much in love with each other, nothing breaks you apart because your love for each other is stronger.

                “What about you? You love me, right? Tell me”

                Kyuhyun just looking at Hyerin and takes a deep breath “I’m sorry if you misinterpret things”               

                “What” Hyerin tears flows faster

                “You’re my dongsaeng that’s it. I’m just taking care of you because…” before he can say it

                “Because I’m your hyung’s little sister”

                Kyuhyun can’t speak anymore, Hyerin just bitterly smile at him.

                “I get it” she wipes her tears and fix herself               

                “What do you mean?” Kyuhyun ask

                Hyerin walk pass by Kyuhyun then Donghae.

                “Just leave the dishes, I’ll just clean it up later”

                “Hyerin” Leeteuk tries to hold his sister but she steps away

                “I forgot, I left something at my studio I’m just going to get” she runs off             

                After that day, Hyerin never comes back to her apartment, not when her oppas are there. She just coming back every morning to get some clothes then leaves again. One day, she and her brother fought over something that added the reason why Hyerin doesn’t come back.

At Hyerin’s studio

                “Hyerin aren’t you not going back to your apartment?” Ms. Kim ask while preparing something to eat              

                “I’m ok here” she casually answer, she’s practicing to paint. She’s been doing that after the isolation. “There’s nothing different if I stay here or there.”

                “Yes there is, your brother and his bandmates are there” Ms. Kim put down the knife and goes to Hyerin “How long are you going to do this? You know you need to talk to you brother and your husband.”

                Hyerin didn’t speak at all

                “You might don’t want to admit it but nothing will change you’re married to Donghae.”

                “They can do what they want, so I will do what I want.”

                “Hyerin stop this head battle with your brother and talk to him and your husband.”

                “Stop saying that husband word… I don’t even have feelings for him.”

                “Because you bury your feeling for him deep inside your heart.” Ms. Kim mumbles               

                “What did you said?”

                “Nothing…. I just said to go back to your apartment.”

Skip

                Hyerin fell asleep in her working table while working again.

                Ring ring ring…

                “Yobuseyo?” Hyerin answer the phone

                “Yah, Park Hyerin.. where are you?”

                Hyerin look at her phone “Unnie… I’m in the studio”

                “Go back to your apartment now… your oppa got into accident”

                “What?” Hyerin stand up from her seat

Skip

                Hyerin finally arrived at the dorm, she runs upstairs because she can’t wait for the elevator anymore. Her heart is racing fast, her whole body is shaking when she heard the news.

                “Oppa…. Jungsu oppa” she called out

                “Oh, Hyerinnie” Ryewook came out

                “Where’s Jungsu oppa? Is he hurt?”

                “Aniyo… but Donghae hyung’s knee got injured” Ryewook

                Hyerin run towards Donghae’s room, she open the door widely, she sees Donghae lying in his bed.

                “Hyerin” Donghae exclaimed when he sees her tearing up a little

                She immediately went to the bed and look at Donghae’s knee. “How did you get this? Did you go to hospital to check it? Can you still walk? Huh?” she turn to her brother who’s just standing at the corner “Jungsu oppa let’s bring him to Uncle now”

                “Hyerin” Donghae called out and smile “It’s ok…” he pull her to his arms, wrapping his strong arms around her. “Nothing bad happen to me… it’s ok… I’m ok…” he gently tapping his wife who’s starting to sobs.

                Hyerin breaks the hug “You should go to hospital so we can double check it”

                “We already went to the hospital before going back here.”

                She turns to her brother “Are you hurt too?”

                “Aniyo, but Yesung”

                Hyerin felt relieve now that she knows that her oppa’s doesn’t have major injury.

                “Everything is ok now, so I better get going now” she stands up but Donghae grabs her arm               

                “Can you please stay here?” he beg with his eyes

                Hyerin sees loneliness and sadness through his eyes, she doesn’t know why but her heart weakens.

                “Please… stay here..”

                “Araso… I’ll stay for tonight”

                “Thank you”

                “You’re tired so you better take rest now”

                “Stay here in my room…please…”

                “I’ll just check Joongwoon and Sungmin oppa downstairs” Hyerin leaves the room               

                “She’s still mad, hyung”

                “Aniyo.. she’s not, she’s just being hard on herself”

Skip

                At 11th floor dorm, Hyerin push the doorbell and it was open by Eunhyuk.

                “I’ll just check Jongwoon and Sungmin oppa”

                “They are in their room” Eunhyuk let her enter the room.               

                Kyuhyun suddenly appear “Hyerin, what are you doing here?” he ask

                “I’ll just go to their room” she address to Eunhyuk and passed by Kyuhyun.

                “Jongwoon oppa it’s me, Hyerin. I’ll come in now” Hyerin open the door

                “Jongwoon oppa are you ok? Do you need to go to hospital? You need something”

                “I’m ok Hyerin, thank you” Yesung is lying on his bed, his back as ice pack.

                “Hmm… ok, did you go to hospital?”

                “Neh, thank you for your concern”

                “Neh, take a rest now.” Hyerin leaves the room and go to Sungmin’s room

                “Sungmin oppa” she open the door and sees Sungmin sitting on his bed and across to him is Kyuhyun sitting also in bed. “Are you ok? Or you need something”

                “Aniyo, I’m ok, thank you”

                “Ok, I’ll be leaving now, have a good rest” Hyerin close the door

                Kyuhyun stand up and follow his dongsaeng.

                “Hyerin” he holds her arm “Can we talk?”

                “It’s late and I still have to take care of your hyung” she doesn’t even look at him.

                “It means that you already accept it?”

                Hyerin just chuckled and remove Kyuhyun’s hand off him “I’m going”

                “Hyerin… what happen that night…”

                “As I said I understand it, I’m your hyung’s little sister”

                “Hyerinssi..”

                “Good night, Kyuhyun” Hyerin leaves the room coldly.

Skip

At 12th floor dorm.

                “Hyerin….. Hyerin….. Baby….. where are you?”

                As soon as Hyerin open the door, she heard Donghae calling out from his room.

                “What?” she open the door widely

                “Where have you been?” Donghae pouted like a kid

                “Yah, can you just sleep now, it’s later.”               

                “Baby… can you please get me some water?”

                “You just injured your knee, you can still walk.”

                “Please baby….” he’s doing aegyo

                “Aishii… fine… and stop calling me baby…”

                “Araso… baby”

                Hyerin throw her jacket to him before he leaves. After few minutes, she return with a glass of water in her hand.               

                “After these you sleep”

                “Araso” he gives back the glass of water to Hyerin and lay down on the bed. While Hyerin leaves him for awhile to put the glass back at the kitchen.

                Hyerin goes back at the room, Donghae already sleeping in his bed; he covers himself in the blanket. She closes the door and sits at the study table.

                “Baby…” Donghae called out but Hyerin didn’t mind it “Baby… Hyerin…. my angel”

                “Would you stop calling me that?” she’s busy writing something on her notebook

                “Hyerin… baby….” he keeps calling her

                “God damn it Lee Donghae, stop whin….. what the hell” Hyerin cover her eyes because Donghae is shirtless. “YAH!!!!!!”

                “I’m going to change my shirt” he explains

                “Then why you need to show it to me, just get your shirt and sleep”

                “But I’m injured, remember?”

                “Aisshiiiiiiiii……..” she starting to get sulky

                “Yah, what’s going on there?” Leeteuk knock on the door

                Hyerin stand up from her seat and make her way at the door but Donghae block her way and cover . Hyerin keeps on struggling from him as they both fell on the bed, Donghae on top of her.

                “Donghae…. Hyerin… are you alright there?”

                “Neh, hyung.. Hyerin just saw a cockroach”

                “Oh, ok… take a rest now”

                “Neh, hyung”

                “Mmhhppmmmppp” Hyerin keeps mumbling something

                Donghae removes his hand off

                “Yah, get off me” Hyerin shouted, Donghae cover again

                “Can you stop shouting?”

                “I said get off me” Hyerin kicks Donghae’s in between

                Donghae fell on the floor “Aww….aww….awww… why did you do that?”

                Hyerin didn’t answer him, she just open the closet and get a shirt “Here’s your shirt ert” she throws it at him “Go to sleep now or I will leave this instance.”

                Donghae get up and sit on his bed “sorry” he said and put his new clean shirt “You can sleep beside me if you want.”

                Hyerin just glared at him as Donghae retreat back and lay back on his bed quietly.

Skip

                In the middle of his sleep Donghae waken ups, he sits to find Hyerin sleeping in is study table, table lights still on. He stands up to invite her to sleep in his bed.           

                “Hyerin….” he whisper then he noticed the notebook under Hyerin’s head, he take a look at he just some random words like:

 Yellow flower

Ring

Hyung’s little sister

Pity

Blood

Church,

Car

A man

A girl

Knitted gloves

Couple’s watch

 

 Why did that accident happen?

                Donghae was confused by all those words but he can relate some of them, especially the knitted gloves and couple’s watch that Hyerin’s gift for him on his birthday.

                “That’s good, it means you’re going to come back soon.”

                The next morning, Hyerin found herself sleeping beside Donghae, her head resting on his chest, while Donghae’s arms wrap around her.

                At the kitchen, Hyerin is busy cooking some breakfast when Leeteuk comes in.             

                “Hyerin” he called out and sits at the dining table

                “What is it?”

                “Did a producer of my show called you?” he ask

                “Neh, the other day, don’t worry I’ll do it and I won’t say anything stupid.”

                “Hyerin… are you still mad at me?”

                “Aniyo, why would I? It’s not I can stop you from doing everything you want if I stay mad at you, right? And you’re the eldest and I’m just the dongsaeng here.”

                “Hyerin… you know it’s just a my job”

                “I know and it always be.” She wipes her hands “The food is ready, eat before you leave, I’ll just wake up your dongsaeng.”

                At the breakfast, Leeteuk, Heechul, Ryewook, Donghae and Hyerin are eating together. Hyerin just keep her silent while eating.

                “Hmmmm… Hyerin…” Donghae gently nudge his wife

                “What?”              

                “I’m have a shooting tomorrow and I will be gone for two days.”

                Hyerin glared at him “You can’t even walk properly; you’ve been whining all night because of that knee and now you’re going to shoot.” she sneers

                “But I have too…”

                Hyerin didn’t say anything, she just eat her food quietly.

                “Hyerin..” Donghae called out “Why aren’t you talking?”

                She drops her utensils and look at him “What do you want me to say?” her voice is a little high “As if my words can stop you from going to that shoot.”

                “Watch your tone” Leeteuk

                Ring ring ring ring

                “Yobuseyo? Unnie”

                “Ok, I’ll be there in few minutes”

                “Araso” she hangs up the phone and stands up

                “Where are you going? Leeteuk ask

                “I have meetings with some magazine editors, don’t worry I’ll give you the agreement papers before doing it, I’m going” Hyerin leaves

                “Is she still mad?” Ryewook asks

                “Maybe she still confuses” Heechul “Her heart still aching and healing at the same time. After all she still thought that Kyuhyun is her first love but he rejected her and here’s Donghae claiming to be her husband that’s why our little Hyerin doesn’t know what to do.”

                “After all she still at the age of 16 years old and it’s too much her condition.” Leeteuk added

                “Hyung, I saw something last night” Donghae give his phone to his hyung “I take picture of it, it’s what Hyerin written on her notebook.”

                Leeteuk’s eyes widen “She’s trying to figure out things”

                “Do you think she can remember anything now?” Heechul

                “Aniyo, she’s getting a lot of stress lately that’s cause her headache which bring her some things of her memory; these are just some of it.” Leeteuk

                “Hyung, what if she asks about her accident?” Donghae ask

                “Are you ready to answer that?” Leeteuk ask him back

Skip

                Leeteuk and Hyerin arrived together at the studio where they going to shoot a show, Leeteuk as a fix guest and Hyerin as guest. Hyerin still a little bit tired from her photo shoot she did last night. Hyerin is quietly reading the sequence guide that was given to her.

                “Princess” Leeteuk sit beside her

                “What is it?”

                “Do you have something in mind that bothering you? Or something you want to ask?”

                “Nothing, Wae? Is there something going on again?”

                “Nothing, we haven’t talk things lately.”

                “It’s because we’re both busy”

                “Princess…” Leeteuk hugs his sister tightly “I miss you… let’s eat together after these”

                “Ahjussi…” Hyerin hugs her brother back “I want eat some pasta and pizza”

                “Araso… oppa will buy anything for his princess.”

Skip

                The shooting starts, Hyerin sits far away from her brother, she’s comfortably sitting on her seat as she waits while Leeteuk anxiously keep looking at his sister from his seat. Few minutes passed, they start the shoot Hyerin is just attentively listening to the host and to the other guest, laughing if she finds the story funny, and she’s very active at the shooting.

                It’s time for her to speak now, Hodong introduces Hyerin.

                Hyerin bow at the audience “Annyeong haseyo, Park Hyerin imnida”

                “You’re Leeteukssi, younger sister” Seunggi ask

                “Eh?” Hyerin is not use hearing her brother’s stage name

                “She’s not used referring me on my stage name” Leeteuk explain

                “Oh, Hyerinssii, you’re the younger sister of Jungsu”

                “Neh, I’m Jungsu oppa’s sister”

                “You calling him Jungsu and Leeteuk”

                “Aniyo, Leeteuk is not my brother, Jungsu is my brother”

                The whole studio laughs at Hyerin statement about her brother’s names.

                “Then can you tell us who is Leeteuk and Jungsu”

                Hyerin thinks for awhile “Leeteuk is the one who performing on the stage and the laughing one; while Jungsu oppa is the one who is strict to me.”

                “Ohhhhhhh” the studio react

                “Hyung, you will be killed today by Hyerin” Eunhyuk joke around as the audience laugh

                “Is your brother strict?” Hodong ask again

                “Neh, he always treats me as a kid, he always calling me to check where I am, what time will I go home? He even ground me” Hyerin is whining like a kid as she explained.

                “Kyopta… kyopta” one guest commented

                “How old are you?”

                “I’m 22 now”

                “Jungsu-yah, how can you do that to your sister? She’s already 22”

                “I’m just worried about her, she’s been staying here in Korea for about” Leeteuk look at his sister. “One year, I think”

                “Neh” Hyerin agreed

                “She didn’t grow up here, so she doesn’t have friends here, she even got lost one day luckily I navigate her immediately.”

                “Hyung got paranoid when Hyerin called him and said that she doesn’t know how to get home.” Eunhyuk said

                “All the blood drain from his face, because his face are so pale” Shindong added

                “That’s why everytime she’s going out, I’m keeping calling her.”

                “Even she’s dating you’re monitoring her?” A female guest as

                “I’m not allowed to date” Hyerin reveal

                “You’re not allowed to date?” Seunggi ask

                “Neh”

                “Woah… this is… you’re stricter than a grandmother” Hodong reacted               

                “It’s not she’s not allowed to date but I’m just looking after my sister and the guys she will be dating. I don’t want her to date a bad guy.”

                “So, everyone is a bad guy” Shindong insert, the whole studio burst into laughter

                “I have something to say about this” Eunhyuk raised his hand

                “Neh, what is it?” Hodong

                “I will tell something to show how Leeteuk, I mean Jungsu is strict on his sister. It’s when Hyerin is grounded, so she has to come with us in every schedule.”

                “That’s how she was grounded?” Seunggi

                “Neh, because she’s always staying at home, locking herself in her room” Leeteuk explain

                “But I’m doing something in my room” Hyerin answer back

                “Yah, Park siblings, I’m talking” Eunhyuk “Anyways, we already done with our schedule, we’re on the way to the parking lot, me and other members are walking in front while the two of them walking behind us. Then we heard “Sorry, she can’t give your number” when we turn around Leeteukssi put his sister behind him as he talks to a junior.”

                “An idol, ask Leeteuk sister number”

                “Neh, but hyung don’t let the poor boy get near to Hyerin.”

                Leeteuk just laughing at the story that Eunhyuk tells.

                “What if one of your members likes your sister?” Seunggi ask

                “Aniyo… aniyo… that’s impossible” Hyerin answer

                “Wae? You’re beautiful and you always with your brothers members, it’s possible one of them will like you” Hodong

                “Aniyo… Jungsu oppa’s member only sees me as a little sister and that’s all; they take care of me like how oppa take care of them. For them I’m just their hyung’s little sister.”

                Leeteuk just force a smile on his face but he knows what Hyerin really mean by that.

                They take a little short break, Leeteuk sit beside his sister and talk to her for awhile.

                “Hey, are you still ok?” he asks

                “yes, I am”

                “Rest for awhile” he let Hyerin lean on his shoulder.

                After few minutes of break they resume the shooting.

                “Ah… I don’t know how to start this but this is the first time that the siblings will talk about the accident that happen to Hyerin. Leeteukssi, what happen back then?”

                “Hyerin got into accident right, what is the situation at that time?” Hodong ask

                Leeteuk just starting to reminisce what happen back then, he starting to tear up “She got hit by a van” Leeteuk stops for awhile, wipes his tears “I just saw her body fall down on the ground, as I come to her, she’s bathing in her own blood. She still conscious back then, she keeps calling me “Oppa… oppa…” I hold her hand tightly; I taught I’m going to lose her that night. We brought her to the hospital and the surgery lasted for long hours, as the doctor came out he said that Hyerin’s condition is critical after a week they told me that Hyerin is in of coma and they don’t know when she will wakes up, After I heard that my whole world just fell apart just like that.” Leeteuk stops trying to hold back his tears

                “Leeteuk hyung, didn’t eat for almost one week he’s just looking at Hyerin from the window of the ICU then he will cry in the corner.” Eunhyuk added

                “It was so hard to look at her in that condition and the only thing I can do about it is to wait until she open her eyes. During her coma, she got two attacked of seizures but the second seizure was the most severe. Her heartbeat stop, the lines was flat, the doctor revived her but after few minutes they announce her dead. My head is spinning around, I can’t move from where I stand, I try to deny the reality but I can see them removing all the apparatus on her body and her face starting to get white. Then suddenly we heard a beep, I look at the monitor and the line jumps up again and again. The doctor check her pulse and heart, it’s weakly beating but I’m still thankful that her heart is beating again.” he wipes his tears “During that time that beep in the most beautiful sound I ever heard and until it still was.”

                “So she’s dead already but it’s a miracle that she’s now here sitting with us today.”

                “Neh, it was totally a miracle, I never knew that God will give her back to me.” Leeteuk said

                Leeteuk is crying hard while telling the story, Hyerin just listening there in silent.

                “Hyerinssi do you know anything about this?” Seunggi ask

                “Aniyo, this is the first time I hear this; as I woke up oppa never tell me what happen. He just said to me to concentrate in my recovery but I never knew those things happen.”

                “I never mention to her about the accident because it was too painful to reminisce that time, well I think this is the first and last time I will talk about that.” Leeteuk

                “Hyerin, how are you now?” Hodong

                “Hmmm….. I’m fine but still need to be extra careful, I can be able to walk properly now after months of therapy. I can say that I’m still in healing process.”

                “Her body still a bit weak, if she didn’t eat on time or stress herself too much there’s a big consequence on her body; her body will just collapse or she will have fever.”

                “But she’s working now”

                “Neh, Jungsu oppa doesn’t want me to work again, he said it’s ok for me to stay at home for a year or three years, he can provide everything for me but I refuse.”

                “Wae?”

                “Because I don’t want to be a burden to him, I cause a lot of trouble for him. And I don’t like stay at home doing nothing.”

                “You’ve been a model for the famous photographer just recently and now I heard that you’re having a lot of offers from different fashion magazines, how that it feels?”

                “I’m so grateful that opportunities keep on coming, I thought I lose everything when I woke up but there’s always a light in your darkest day.”

                “You’re busy on modeling, how about your paintings?” Hodong ask

                Hyerin stop for awhile, she bites her lower lips as she tries to not to cry but it was too late a drop of tears fall on her eyes.

                “I’m sorry” she said and wipe her tears, she takes a deep breath “Like I said I’m still in the middle of healing process but it won’t take long I will show you my new piece of work.” She just smile but her eyes are glistering because of tears forming in her eyes

                “To make it clear, her right hand suffer from a minor injury but she can still paint her just need to rest her hand for awhile” Leeteuk

                “Well, we hope that you recover fast because we love seeing your beautiful art work and I hope your brother will allow you to date.”

                “Neh, I hope that too, I’m getting old now”

                The audience laughs at Hyerin’s final statement. After the shooting, Leeteuk and Hyerin go at a restaurant to eat. While waiting for their order Leeteuk used this chance to ask his sister for a few questions.

                “How are you lately?” he ask

                “I’m fine oppa”

                “Do you remember something now?”

                Hyerin shake her head “No… I don’t remember anything; I think I won’t be able to remember it anymore.”

                “Do you want to ask something about your accident?”

                “Aniyo, you said it was too painful for you to reminisce it”

                “But I will ask me I’ll tell you”

                “Aniyo, what I heard at the studio is enough for me” she drinks some water “By the way oppa, is that true my heart beat stop and the doctor announced me dead?”

                “Yes, it’s true”

                “How did I comeback? Is it possible?”

                “Yes it is because you’re here”

                “How did it happen?”

                “I don’t know it either but the only thing I know Donghae is the reason why you came back”

                “Donghae?” she was lost there

                “Yes, at the time, when the doctor announced that time of your death. He comes to your bed and hug you tightly as he cries, then he kiss your lips for one last time after that kiss your heart starts to beat again.”

                “It’s him”

                “Yes, I don’t know how to explain it but Mrs. Lee said it was Donghae’s love that makes you come back to us. His love for you is strong enough to make you come back again. I was angry to him after your accident I don’t want him to get near you but when that happen I forgive him already because he’s the reason why you’re here.”

                “Why you get angry with him? Are you against with our marriage?” she ask innocently

                Leeteuk stop for a moment and look at his sister “No, I’m not against it”

                “Then why you get angry with him?”

                “Ahhh…… it’s just… a brotherly misunderstanding that’s all”

                “It’s that so..”

                “yes, you already know us, we sometimes fight with each other..” he nervously drink a water

                “Yeh, you fight because of silly things”

                “But it wasn’t a silly fight back then” he said in his head “You almost died because of him and I will never forgive him if I really lost you at that time.”

Skip

                Hyerin is peaceful sleeping on her room when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from the back. She panic and struggle to free herself but the arms just pinned her.

                “Don’t worry, it’s me, Donghae” his voice sounds so lifeless

                “How did you enter here?”

                “I know the password of the door, it’s 1031, it’s our birthday” he tighten his hug to her

                Hyerin felt something’s not right to Donghae, she feels it on the way he breathe out.

                “Is there something wrong?”  she ask

                “I’m just tired from the shoot, that’s” he kiss her head and in take the scent that he misses so much.

                “Then go back to your dorm and rest”

                “Can we stay like this for awhile? Please…” he move closer to her, wanting to be comforted.

                Hyerin thinks for awhile and she remembers the things that she and her brother talk about in the restaurant about Donghae.

                She turn around to face him, as she expected Donghae’s face is so sad and lonely, especially his eyes. She caresses his face and smile at him.

                “You can stay here if you want”

                Donghae’s eyes brighten up that makes Hyerin heart jumps a bit.

                “Komowo, Hyerin” he buries his head at her chest as he hugs even more.

                Hyerin just hugs his head at her chest and gently tap his back, like she’s putting a baby into sleep.

                “Maybe it’s not wrong to try to open up for you” she mumbles

=========================================================================================================================

hello guys, its been a long time right

sorry for my late updates, i've been very busy these days... hope you understand ^__^

enjoy this chapter