Dreams

My Little Wife

 

               “Hyerin… I’m going now” Donghae said carrying all his things with him

                “Wait… where are you going? baby…please stay..” Hyerin beg “You love me right? You tell me you love me”

                “I don’t anymore… I don’t love you… I never was…” Donghae turn his back on her and starts walking away from the vast space.

                “Donghae-ah…. please….. don’t leave me… don’t leave us…. Aniyo..come back here…please…”

                “Hyerinssiii…”

                Hyerin wake up from her sleep to see  Sungmin, Ryewool and Kyuhyun.

                “What happen? Where’s Donghae?” she immediately ask

                “Hyung just bought some grocery” Ryewook answer him

                “Dongsaeng-ah, are you ok? Have a bad dream?”

                “I’m ok Hyunnie” she holds her head “What are you doing here anyway?”

                “Hyerinssi… mianhe for last night, we didn’t mean to hurt you and your baby” Sungmin

                “Let’s just forget about what happen last night, all I want now is my baby to be born safely. It’s the most important thing to me than anything else”

                “Mianhe”

                “It’s ok oppas, I’m sorry too”

                “We promise to take care of you and your baby” Sungmin

                “We will be good uncle to your baby, Hyerinnie”

                “Dongsaeng-ah, don’t worry Hyunnie is always here for you”

                “Baby… Are you awake now?” Donghae calling out

                “Hyung, we’re here” Kyuhyun said

                Donghae enter their room and sit beside the bed immediately.

                “Sorry for waking up without me, I just bought some grocery” he kiss her forehead

                “It’s ok” Hyerin smile

                “You need anything?”

                “I need to go to the bathroom now”

                “Ok” he carries her “Ryewookssi, can you prepare breakfast for Hyerin and also the things that I bought”

                “Neh, hyung”

                “Come on, let’s go”

                “I can walk” Hyerin protest

                “yes, I know but you’re under bed rest right now”

                While Donghae bring Hyerin at the bathroom, Ryewook cook breakfast with the help of Kyuhyun, on the other side Sungmin is trying to clean up on Hyerin’s room.

                “Donghae-ah..” she called out her husband who still carrying her while she’s brushing her teeth.

                “What is it?”

                “Nothing….”

                “Tell me what is it?”

                “Move a little forward, I’m going to rinse”

                Donghae move a little forward and lift her up a little bit.

                “Seriously, are we keep doing this for three days?” she wiping

                “Neh, are you done now?”

                They went back to their room and lay Hyerin back to bed.

                “Stay here, I’m just going to get your breakfast” Donghae is about to stand up when Hyerin hold on to his hand.

                “You’re not going to leave me and our baby, right?” Hyerin eyes are still full of worries

                Donghae smile and sit beside her “Off course, I’m not going to leave you” he her hair

                “Can you tell me the truth?”

                “Neh”

                “What happen between you and that girl?”

                “Hyerin, I thought we’re not going to talk about this anymore?”

                “I just wanted to know, after this I won’t ask anymore”

                “As I told you the schedule had been extended then after two hours the taping was over. Me and Sungmin hyung immediately go because I know I’m very late in our date, we’re waiting at the parking lot for manager hyung when Miyeon runs towards me and kiss me, as you saw in the picture.” He turns her face to look at him “Nothing’s going on between us, promise”

                “Why she’s always hooking up with you?”

                “I don’t know, first she’s just being friendly to me as hoobaes and I don’t know where it starts she starts asking me out, giving gift and everything that probably the cause of the rumor. I try to avoid him but there are too many eyes on me so I still need to be act right as a man and as a sunbae”

                “Nothing’s going on between you and her?” Hyerin repeat

                “Nothing, I swear, you’re the only one for me. I only love you and I will treasure you forever together with our baby.”

                “I’m sorry for last night, I’m sorry for not trusting you”

                “It’s ok, it’s my fault anyway”

                “I’m sorry baby..” Hyerin shift her body to face her husband

                “I’m sorry too my angel” Donghae capped her face “Let’s not fight again, huh?”

                “Neh, I’m won’t shout at you again, our baby doesn’t like it”

                “Neh, our baby and I got scared when you’re screaming” he touch her lips with his, Hyerin put her arms around his neck as Donghae push her down on her back. They kissing each other like there’s no tomorrow for them.

                “YAH!!!” the two stop what they are doing to see Eunhyuk, Ryewook, Sungmin and Kyuhyun

                “YAH!!! Donghae are you going to take Hyerin for breakfast?” Eunhyuk said

                Donghae throw a pillow at him “Shut up”

                “Hyerin look at your fiancé being too cruel to me again” Eunhyuk

                “Donghae-ah” she tap Donghae’s shoulder

                “Fine” he roll his eyes “What are you doing here again?”

                “Breakfast” Ryewook show the food tray

                “But the three of you have a food tray also” he’s pointing Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun

                “We’re eating here… We thought Hyerin will be lonely eating alone so we decided to eat here” Sungmin explain

                “But we’re eager now to eat here so we can save Hyerin from you” Eunhyuk happily sit down at the floor.

                “Here’s your food Hyerinnie” Ryewook give to his hyung the food tray

                “You must eat a lot, you and the baby need to be strong”

                RING RING RING RING

                Hyerin’s phone is ringing

                “Get my phone” she said to her husband, who immediately comply he get the phone at the side table.

                “Neh, unnie” “I’m here in my room, just come in”

                Hyerin hang up the phone minute later Ms. Kim pops out her head “Oh, having an early party”

                “Good Morning noona” Ryewook greeted her

                “Morning Ryewookssi”

                She enters the room and smack Donghae’s head really hard

“AWWWW!!!! NOONA!!!!!” Donghae hold his head

“Unnie-ah” Hyerin hold her husband head

“I really like you for Hyerin but if you keep do it again to her, I’ll cut your heads off”

“Neh, noona” Donghae answer like a scared cat

“Unnie, why did you come here?”

“First.. I just wanted to smack this bapo’s head” pointing Donghae “second to check you here and third to give you these” Ms. Kim give a large white envelope to Hyerin “It’s the final copy of the brochure and the invitation for the exhibit, everything is going smoothly, all you can do now is to get some rest and be ready for your exhibit”

“Neh, unnie”

“Baby can I take a look?” Donghae ask

“Just the invitation, the brochure is not for your eyes”

“Wae?” Kyuhyun ask

“Because if you see it now, there’s a chance that all of you won’t come, so it’s better to keep it as a surprise”

After their breakfast they leave Hyerin at the room to make her rest because they are having a secret meeting in the living room.

“Noona, who send this to Hyerin?” Donghae show the picture, the article with the brown envelope

“I don’t know… I just saw that envelope in the mail box, Hyerin’s name written on it but there no name for the sender.”

“Did you find someone suspicious rumoring around?” Leeteuk ask

“Aniyo… It’s just the envelope and this morning there’s another one” Ms. Kim place the envelope at the table.

“I already open it, it’s a picture of you” she look at Donghae “and the same girl holding hands”

“What?” They all reacted

“But I think it’s already fabricated…. At first you will think it was Donghae but when you look at it carefully it’s not him. But after what happen yesterday, Hyerin will panic over this… whoever send this really have intention to stress out Hyerin or to break up the two of you”

“I’ve been thinking about this all night, do you think it’s Gu Donghae?” Leeteuk said

“Aniyo… Dr. Hyun have someone who’s keeping eye on him… as of now he’s busy with their company”

“Do you think Miyeon has an ability to do this?” Ryewook ask

“Probably, the girl is crazy over Donghae” Ms. Kim

“But she doesn’t know about their relationship” Sungmin

“Then who will do this? Why Hyerin? Why now?” Kyuhyun is getting frustrated

“What are we going to do now?” Ryewook ask

“We just have to keep our eyes open to any suspicious things” Leeteuk instructed “Donghae, do everything you can to stay away from Miyeon”

“I already put some hidden camera out and inside the gallery to catch the culprit” Ms. Kim

“Hyung, what I don’t want Hyerin and our baby to get hurt?” Donghae

“That’s why we’re doing this… we have to stop this as soon as possible” Leeteuk tap his dongsaeng’s shoulder

“Don’t worry Donghae-ah, we will protect Hyerin and your baby” Eunhyuk

Skip

                At their schedule, Donghae can’t help himself to worry about his wife and their baby safety now that he knows that somebody wants to hurt them.

                “Donghae-ah… don’t make it too obvious” Eunhyuk hook his arms around Donghae’s neck

                “What?”

                “Stop that long face… people will notice it and we ended up having an article again that the members are fighting” Eunhyuk

                “I just can help it…” he sigh

                “Boys let go, you’re next” the manager called them

Skip

                Back to the apartment Donghae’s umma visit Hyerin after her heard what happen to her last night.

                “Mrs. Lee? Donghae is not here, he’s in his schedule” Hyerin

                “Didn’t I tell you to call me umma?” Mrs. Lee sit at the bed beside Hyerin

                “I’ll just get something to drink” Ms. Kim

                “yes, please unnie”

                “I didn’t come for my son, I come because of you, Donghae called up last night to tell me that you bleed, how are you now?

                “I’m ok, it’s just a minor bleeding. I just need to rest”

                “May I touch your tummy?”

                “It’s ok, umma”

                “My dear grandchild… halmeoni is here… be good there huh? We’re waiting for you” she looks at Hyerin

               

                “I’m really thankful for making my Donghae happy, when he tells me that he’s going to be appa I can hear from his voice the happiness that he feels at that moment. I never thought you will get pregnant because a lot of young women today like you don’t want to get pregnant because of career and age, but you still choose to be a wife and a mother. I’m very thankful that Donghae found a women like you”

                “Umma there’s no need to thank me, I’m fortunate enough that Donghae choose to be with me and I’m so happy that I can make him happy”

                “Hyerinssi…. my son really loves you so take care of him”

                “Neh, umma”

                “But for now, I’m going to take care of you until my son comes home, araso?” Mrs. Lee smile at her

                “Umma?” Hyerin face is bothered

                “it’s ok my dear, it’s almost lunch time I’m going to cook some food for you, ok? Just wait here”

                “Neh, kamsahamnida umma”

Skip

                After their schedule their managers treat them for an early dinner. While eating Donghae receive a message to someone telling him to come out for a moment. He went out at the back of the restaurant as he was instructed.

                “Come out” he shouted

                “Oppa” a little voice can be heard from the dark

                “I said come out now” he said again

                Miyeon suddenly come out from the dark and walk towards Donghae.

                “Oppa?” she looks like she going to cry

                “Didn’t I tell you to stay away from me?”

                “Oppa don’t you remember me?” she try to touch Donghae’s face “I come this far for you”

                “What are you talking about?” Donghae step back, he’s scared on what is happening right now

                “You really don’t remember me it’s Miyeon from your elementary…. I’m your first love oppa and you are also my first love, please don’t say you don’t remember me at all”

                “Miyeon?” Donghae in his questioning look

                “Yes, It’s me Miyeon, don’t you remember what you said to me before you went to Seoul that if I want to be with you again, i should be reach my dreams first well oppa I already reach my dreams to become an idol like you”

                “Wait…wait….” Donghae is too confused on what’s going on “Miyeon…. Song Miyeon?”

                “Neh, now you remember” Miyeon run towards Donghae and hug him “I miss you oppa and I still love you… I always love you and that gives me courage to audition to train then now I debut… we can be together now oppa”

Flashback

                Two couple is sitting at the beachside while the sun begins to sets.

                “Miyeon, I’m going to Seoul tomorrow but I don’t think I can’t get back here for a long time”

                “Wae oppa?”

                “I’ve been accepted to be a trainee and soon to be an idol… I’m going to pursue my dreams”

                “But what about me?” the girl ask with tears running down from her eyes

                “You also have to pursue your dreams and after than we can meet each other again or maybe get together again”

                “But oppa…” the girl starts to cry

                “Miyeon-ah” Donghae capped her face with both of his hand “Go pursue your dreams while I;m pursuing mine then we will meet again. I promise that”

End of Flashback

Donghae is about to say something but he is cut-off by Miyeon’s lips, he stay like a statue letting Miyeon kiss him but suddenly he find himself responding to Miyeon’s kiss, he put his arms around her waist as Miyeon wraps her arms around his neck.

                “Miyeon-ah….” he said between their kiss “I miss you” those words comes out from his own mouth.

                At the moment his heart his beating so fast, he tighten his hold to the girl and he forget everything, even Hyerin.

Skip

                The super junior done with their schedule and went back to their dorm to get some rest. Donghae still in daze what happen earlier he still can’t believe that his first love Miyeon came back for him.

                “Aren’t you going to Hyerin?” Leeteuk ask, they are all in the dorm next to Hyerin’s apartment

                “Oh, yeah” he scratch his back head and turn around

                He go to Hyerin’s apartment to find his umma at the living room, it’s like she’s ready to go.

                “Umma, what are you doing here?”

                “I just visit Hyerin to make sure she’s ok”

                “You should have said that you’re coming”

                “It’s ok, I’m going now, make sure Hyerin eating well”

                “Umma just stay her for the night”

                “Aniyo… I’m going now, don’t worry about me, ok” Mrs. Lee gently touch her son’s face “take care my son and take care of Hyerin also”

                After sending his mother oof, Donghae go to Hyerin’s room, he open the  door to find her already sleeping. He sits at the bed beside Hyerin but there’s no smile can be seen on his face like before when he looking at her while she’s sleeps.

                “Donghae-ah” Hyerin wakes up “When did you arrived?” she was about to touch his face but he move away.

                “I just arrived” Hyerin can feel the coldness in his voice

                “Is there something wrong?” she ask

                “Nothing… go back to sleep now…” he fix the blanket over Hyerin

                “Aren’t you going to sleep yet?” Hyerin ask because it’s too obvious Donghae will not sleep beside her

                “I still have something to do”

                Hyerin feels something is wrong but she just let it slide for a moment “Ok, but stay up late”

                “Neh” Donghae brush her forehead and kiss it “Good night” he stands up and open the door

                Hyerin feel like Donghae is drifting away from her and scares her before her husband completely walks out from the room.

                “Donghae-ah… I love you” she said, worried all over her face but Donghae failed to notice that

                “Neh… me too” then he close the door

                Hyerin back lay back on the bed, she tries to shake up all the feelings that building up inside her but she just can help it with Donghae acting coldly to her.

                Donghae is just lying down on the couch at the living room, staring at the ceiling blankly suddenly his phone ringing his face change to brighter one and happily open the message he receive.

                Oppa I’m in  my dorm right now… going to sleep… good night… I love you

                He smile widely while reading the message then he reply

                Finally I can sleep now because I know you’re safe at your dorm.. good night and have a dream of me… I love you too…. My love…

                After the his message he place his phone at the table and smiling like crazy looking at the ceiling as he touch his lips reminiscing the moment with the girl whom he miss for years until he fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

done with another chapter..hope i can finish the next one by the end of this week... have fun reading!!!!!