Angel's Cry

My Little Wife

"Welcome home oppa" Hyerin welcome her husband as he opens the door.

"Hi. baby" he kiss her forehead, looking so tired, it's already 11pm when he arrives back

"Tired?" she hug him from the waist

"Neh, it's a critical week now, the concert is getting near."

She snuggle herself to him "My poor oppa"

"It's okay because i know when i go home my beautiful lovingly wife will welcome me."

"Neh" she smiles just the way Donghae like "Are you hungry? I cook some food"

"Did you eat already?" 

"Neh, oppa told me that you're going to be late" Hyerin help him to remove his jacket

"Hmm, is that so?"

"By the way there's a package arrived here this morning it's for you" she hang the jacket on her arm

"Oh, it arrived, that's fast"

"What is it by the way?"

"I'll show you, where is it?"

"At the living room and it's heavy"

Donghae hold her hand as the pull her towards the living room.

"Haha.... my package is here" he jumping out of joy like a little kid

"Yah, what's that?"

"I bought it on-line, baby do you have a cutter?"

"Is that another toy that you're collecting?" she eyed him

"Aniyo" he shake his head "Just give me a cutter baby, so you will know what is it" he uses his aegyo to her

"Fine, but if that's another toy, I'll kick "

"Neh, you can kick my , baby"

Hyerin go to their room and gave her husband a cutter. Donghae excitedly  open his package and he's humming happily.

He laugh as he open the package "Yes"

"What is it?" Hyerin comes closer

"Christmas decor" he said

"And two teddy bear" she said

"It's for you" he pick up the teddy bears and give it to her "You like it"

"Neh" she takes the bears and hugs it tightly "komowo"

"Practically this is the first time we will celebrate christmas together, i mean you are awake not sleeping"

"I know, shall we start decorating"

"Aniyo, just sit there and relax" he let her sit down on the floor hugging the bears while he pull out all the chirstmas decoration and starts to do his work.

"What did you do last year chirstmas?"

"Hmm... work"

"What? work"

"Neh, but we had early celebration in the hospital before we leave for our schedule"

"Hmmm.... I must be always alone in the room, am i right?"

"We visit you when our schedule is not tight. But mom always visits you."

"Really? Hmm... i don't remember what she looks like"

"Don't worry, you will meet her at the concert"

"Really?" her eyes got big "Why you just told me just now? Oh my"

Donghae crawl towards her "She likes you, so no need to worry" then he gave her a quick kiss before going back to his work.

After few minutes, Donghae is already done setting up the christmas tree, the only missing now is to turn on the lights.

"What if it blew up?" Hyerin interruppt when Donghae is about to plug the light.

"It won't"

"Yes it is" she's teasing him

"Stop teasing me"

"I'm not teasing you" she cover her face with the bears and giggle

He just plug the lights and it's beautifully lighten up the christmas tree.

"See, it didn't blew up" he said

"I told you it will not blew up" Hyerin stick her tongue out

"Are you playing with me?" he put his hands on his waist

"Aniyo" 

He sit near at the christmas tree, pull her towards him and let her sit on his front, wrapping his arms around her.

"You being naughty" he in take her scent "You won't be receiving any gift from Santa Claus"

"Should we starts buying gift for everyone?" she ask

"Sure, let's make a list"

"my oppa and the other oppa, then your umma, your brother, ms. kim, uncle and auntie, hmmm who else?" she pouted while thinking "Should we give some gift for your co-company?" she looks at him, who's just looking at her lovingly. "What?" she ask

"Nothing" he tuck her hair behind her ear "What gift do you want for christmas?"

"Are you really asking me that?"

"Neh, I will give anything you wish"

"I only want you, not only for christmas but for the rest of my life."

"Off course, baby, you have me"

"You're mine right?" he sees doubt in her eyes

"Tell me, did you read another rumor article aboout me again?"

Hyerin stay silent

"Baby" he tighten his hug "Didn't i tell you not to read those things anymore? It's just gives a lot of stress"

"I can't help it, I've been sleeping for almost a year and don't remember anything that happen."

"Baby, I'm telling you those are just rumor, not single one of them are true, so stop reading those, araso?"

she just pouted like a kid

"Lee Hyerin, I don't want it to cause a problem to us, do you understand?"

"Neh"

Skip

Donghae is already in bed waiting for his wife who's still in the bathroom.

"Baby, aren't you done yet?" he called out

"Coming out" she announce "Why are you so noisy?" she came out in the bathroom wearing a silk night gown

"WHAT THE HELL" he was startle that he almost jump out of the bed

"What? Is something wrong with my clothes?" she innocently ask but she's smirking

"Baby.. are you going to kill me by causing me heart attack?"

"I'm too young to be widowed." she sit on the bed as Donghae moves away from her

"Oppa, what's wrong? Aren't you not sleepy? Let's sleep"

"Baby, what's wrong with you today? are you mad at me for coming home late?"

"Aniyo, oppa" she shakes her head "Don't you like it?" she ask in disappointing tone

"I like it off course... aniyo...aniyo.. not that kind...uhmm... how can i say this..." he getting confused

"What do you like it or not? I'm just going to change" she pouted and cross her arms to her chest.

"Aniyo..aniyo... baby.." he crawl towrds her "don't get sulky now..." he pull her by waist and let her sit on his lap.

"Don't you like it?" she ask

"Off course, i like it..." he tuck her hair behind her ear

"Then why are you running away from me?"

"I'm just surprise that's all. I never expected you to wear this and you really look beautiful."

"Really?"

"Neh, how many pieces do you have?"

"Just this one"

"Then i buy you more" he smiles at her "Because you really look cute and beautiful and off course" he set Hyerin onto the bed, him on top of her "You really look y. Just promise me that I'm the only one who will see you like this"

"Off course, you bapo" she caress his face "Oppa.."

"What is it?"

"I want to tell you something... i mean I'm asking you a favor"

"I knew it, that's why you did this"

"Can you just please hear me out?"

"ok, I'm all ear"

"You don't want me to get a job for awhile, and i think i can't use my hand for painting for awhile"

"It's not that baby..it's just"

"SHHHH" she put her point finger to his mouth "Just let me finish, okay"

Donghae just nodded

"I've been thinking about it, i want to start a business" she bite her lips "Wine Bar and Restaurant to be exact, so what do you think?"

"I think it will give you a lot of stress, you know stress is bad for you"

"But oppa"

"Shh.." he put his finger in "let me finish first, it will give you a stress but if that's give you happiness then I'll support you in that. Just promise me you will take a rest if you are having a hard time and always go to hospital for check-ups"

"Really?" she eyes shining brightly

"Neh, if you need help you can ask me anytime"

Hyerin hugs him "Komowo oppa.. I'm really happy that you agree... komowo"

"Anything for my baby"  he lay his head to her chest "Anything that makes you happy"

"By the way, can you drop me off at the hospital tomorrow early morning?"

"You have check-up?"

"Aniyo, Uncle request another set of test for me"

He looks up to her "Are you sick? Or do feel anything weird in your body?"

"Aniyo.. they just want to check this brain of mine."

"Are you remembering something?"

"I don't know"

"Should i come?"

"It's okay, just drop me off there and go back here to take some rest."

"No, I'll come.. it's been along time since i accompany in your hospital visit"

"Araso, if that's what you want."

Skip

The next morning, Hyerin all dressed up for her appointment at the hospital, she just checking herself in the bathroom mirror when she felt unbalance and her sight becomes blurry, she hold on at the sink counter for her not to fall.

"Baby" Donghae enters the bathroom "What's going on? Are you alright?" he hold her shoulder

"Neh" she hold on to him

"Are you dizzy?"

"Anni"

"Should we cancel your schedule at the hospital?"

"Aniyo, let's go.. I'm alright"

"Are you sure?"

"Neh, oppa"

"Okay" he wraps a scarf on her neck "Make sure you are warm up"

"Neh"

Skip

They arrived at the hospital, Donghae  is wearing a black jacket and cap. They walk in the hospital hand in hand as like they won't mind somebody might recognize Donghae. They went at the MRI and EEG together with Dr. Hyun and Dr. Na.

"Hyerin just relax ok. we just need to check what's going on in your brain, araso?" Dr. Na said through the mic, Hyerin is in the other room for MRI.

"Neh"

"Just relax, this will be quick"

"Neh"

Skip

After the test, they all go to Dr. Na's office.

"Is she okay?" Donghae ask while holding his wife hand

"Yes, she's totally fine" Dr. Na said while looking at the test result of Hyerin, then he looks at her "Are you remembering something?"

"Aniyo, i don't think so... but..." she pause

"But what?" Dr. Na 

"I keep dreaming about" she looks at her husband

"It's okay, baby" he gives his approval

"I keep dreaming Donghae's leaving me and i keep dreaming someone's getting hit by a car"

"Who's that person? Is it's you?"

"No, but i know its someone that i know"

"Hmm... anything else"

She thinks for awhile

"It's okay, baby... just tell them what you feel"

"Hmmm.... sometimes i get this iritated feelings everytime i smell a certain kind of perfume."

"What's the name of perfume?"

"I don't know... it's just give me uncomfortable feeling everytime i smell that."

"Anything else"

"Hmmmm..... I think I'm afraid of blood"

"Really? When did it start?"

"Few weeks after i discharge"

"Why you didn't tell me about that?"

"I just thought i can overcome that fear but i was wrong." she bow down her head

"Even just a small drop of blood, her body is shaking and her face getting pale." Donghae explain

"As i can see, Hyerin" he looks at her again "Don't lock up yourself"

"What do you mean?" she ask

"I think you've been locking yourself for you not to remember anything, especially the painful one. You refuse to remember it because you are afraid to feel it again." Dr. Na explain

"I really don't understand what are you saying" Hyerin denies

"It's okay but you need to remember those extreme feelings that you felt before because it will help you to bring back your memory."

"Okay"

Skip

Hyerin stays quite as they leave in the hospital and on their way to the dorm.

"Baby, are you okay?" Donghae take her hand as his other on the steering wheel.

"Neh"

"Don't force yourself too much, araso?" he kiss her hand

"Neh, i know"

"You want to get something to eat before we go to the dorm."

"Aniyo, I'm okay, let's just go and see my brother"

"Okay"

Skip

It's  only few days left for Super Junior concert to begin, one night Donghae brings his wife at their rehearsal. She just stay in one corner until her oppa's finish their practice at 1:00 am. In the car way back to the dorm, Donghae comfortably leaning his head on Hyerin's shoulder, their hands inter-twine as he takes a little nap.

"Oppa" she called out her brother who's sitting beside her.

"Neh, princess"

"Uncle said he wants to talk to you"

"Why?"

"I don't know, he just said that he wanted to talk to you"

"Okay, I'll meet him tomorrow" he let her lean on to him "Any news about your business?"

"Ms. Kim preparing all the documents we need, Uncle said he will help me to put it all together, i already contact a good supplier and we've been decided to draft the contract. I might go to Paris for the finalization of the contract."

"Does he knows about that?" he is talking about Donghae

"Neh, I'm telling him everything about it"

"Okay, just let me do the promotion, araso?"

"Neh, it's all yours"

Skip 

At SJ's dorm (Donghae's room)

"Aren't you tired?" Hyerin ask between their kiss, they we're lying down on the bed, Donghae's arms wrap around her.

"No, i want kiss you all night long"

"Oppa, can i ask you something?"

"Yes, go ahead" he answer while they still kissing each other

"Do you want to have a baby right now?"

Donghae break the kiss and smile at her "Why? Are we going to have one now?"

"Aniyo, i just want to ask you."

"Hmm.... I want to have one right now but as your doctor said your body need a complete recovery. I want to have now but your safety and health is much more important to me."

"Is that so?"

"Why do you want to have a baby?" he ask curiously

"Aniyo, it's not that... it's just have a weird feeling everytime i see pregnant woman, I unconsciously touching my belly that i have a baby inside me."

He brush his nose to hers  "Maybe you're just envious"

"I don't think so" she denies

He kiss her again "Let's settle first before we have our baby, you know what i mean right"

"Neh, I need to recover and need to establish my business, how about you?"

"I invest some of my savings in different business, then I keep composing a song, I paid more by it. I want you to have a good life with me."

"Neh"

"Let's just enjoy each other companys for awhile, is that okay?" he ask

"Off course, I don't want to get pregnant at time like this"

He tighten his hug to her "For now you will be my baby" he said then he poker her to the side

"Oppa... stop it... it tickles..." she giggle 

"my baby baby..." he makes a kissing face "Come here my little baby... let me kiss you.."

"Andwae... it's scary..."

"Then i scare you a little bit more... arrrr..."

"OPPA!!" she squeal

"Donghae... Hyerin" Leeteuk knock on the door "It's late... go to sleep"

"Neh" they both answer

"It's your fault" She said

"It's your fault" He said

They didn't know that they can still be heard from the outside

"Donghae, Hyerin... sleep now" Leeteuk said in strict voice

They look at each other and cover themselves with the blanket.

"It's your fault" she whisper

"Just wait and see when we get back to our apartment"

"Yeh, right"

Skip

The next morning at 11th floor dorm.

"Hyunnie" Hyerin jump on Kyuhyun's bed, waking him up

"Whatever it is my answer is no" Kyuhyun cover his face with a pillow

"But i haven't said anything yet"

"That's the point of it"

"Bapo" she mumbles and then she peek her head understand the pillow that Kyuhyun use to cover his face. "Please" she said with puppy eyes

Kyuhyun open his eyes and see what Hyerin is doing, he look at her for awhile and caress her face "What is it anyway?"

"Help to taste some wine, i need your recommendation what to include in my list of wine"

"My benefit?"

"You will be able to drink wine whole day and Jungsu oppa won't stop you"

"And"

"You can take the wine that you want"

Kyuhyun thinks for awhile

"What? Are you going to do it or not?"

"I'm thinking"

"Please say yes" she plead

"Fine, I agree, when? where?"

"Right now at my studio, so you better get up now and we will go" she stand up and pull Kyuhyun out of the bed.

Skip

Leeteuk get on his car in dazed, his whole body his shaking. He hold his hands together to control his shaking, his face look so pale as tears starts to form in his eyes. He just meet Dr. Hyun not long ago at the hospital. He take his phone on his bag and dial his sister's number.

"Oppa" Hyerin answer on the other line

Leeteuk takes a deep breathe before he speak "Princess, where are you?"

"I'm in my studio, Hyunnie and Donghae oppa is here with me"

"I'll go there, just wait for me"

"Did you meet uncle?"

"Neh"

"What did he says?"

"Nothing important, I'll bring some food, what do you want?" he tries to calm himself even tears already falling down from his eyes

"Anything.... oppa, is there something wrong? why you sound so sad?"

"It's nothing... just wait for me there and we will eat at some restaurant"

"Really" Hyerin sound very happy

"Neh, I'll be there in few minutes"

"Araso, hurry up oppa, huh?"

"Neh, princess... bye bye"

He hang up and set aside his phone, he lean down on the steering wheel as he cries hard thinking that his tears will wash away the pain he feels inside.

=======================================================================================================================

hello guys, finally i updated

I may not be able to update this story for awhile because i'm getting busy lately, but i will try my best to update it.

maybe it will take me for weeks to update

thank you ^_^