Kiss Goodbye

My Little Wife

 

Ms. Kim visit Hyerin, she clean her up and manage to change her hospital gown. After cleaning her up, she is braiding Hyerin’s hair to tidy it up.               

                “Everything is fine here, they still seeking for your works and you have been receiving a lot of recognition in your fields, I’m the one who receive those awards for you and also your oppa; your oppa cried a lot during his speech, he misses you a lot. We are very proud of you and we’re waiting for you so wake up, when you wake up we will all greet you with a smile and warm hug.”               

“Baby, I’m back” Donghae came with papers bag on his hands.

“Oh! Noona, you’re here also”

“Neh, I cleaned her up” Ms. Kim is done

“Thank you noona” Donghae went to the bedside “You look so beautiful today” he kisses her forehead “I love you”

“You don’t have schedule?” Ms. Kim ask

“I have, I just drop by to check on her” he said and turn his attention to his wife “My angel, I bought some flowers to you, look” he presents a bouquet of iris flower to he “I was looking for a perfect flower to give then I saw this one on the internet, it’s an Iris flower, you like it?” he smile brightly “I also read that the iris is the flower of Greek goddess who is a messenger of love. I hope she will send my love for you; you like it? Off course you do”

“Give that, I put it in vase” Ms. Kim get the flowers then the vase and go to bathroom.  He lay beside her, hugging her by waist.

                “It’s already Christmas, I finished decorating the dorm, especially our room, I also put a little chirstmas tree at Heechul’s hyung room, I’m a good dongsaeng right?” he is like a child telling a story         “I’ll bring yuki and aki here next time; I bet you really miss them.” He snuggles himself more to her and stays like that for few minutes.       

                “I should start working now but it’s good to be here like this” he look at her again “I’ll just put some things here, huh? I know my wife is an artist so I’ll try not to mess up in the decorations.”

                Donghae together with Ms. Kim they put some Christmas decorations in Hyerin’s hospital room.

                “Baby, do you like it?” he asks “Neh, you really like it” he jumps in the bed

                “Donghae be careful” Ms. Kim

                “It’s beautiful but you’re more beautiful than anyone else.” He hugs her “I’ll take a little nap for while before going to work” he look at Ms. Kim “Noona, I’ll just sleep”

                “I’ll be leaving then, make sure Hyerin is warmed up before you leave.”

                “Neh, noona”

                Ms. Kim leaves the two alone, Donghae looking at his wife “I hope when I sleep I’ll see you again because I miss you a lot; at least I can see you smiling even just in my dream.”

Skip

                Leeteuk together with Shindong and Eunhyuk are on the studio shooting a strong heart episode. Their conversation is so light and happy; the three did their teukigayo segment as the show goes on.

                “There’s a new spreading now on online site” the host look at Leeteuk “I’m sorry to say this, but there’s news that Leeteukssi’s sister is already dead. Leeteukssi, I’m sorry for asking this but how’s your sister lately?”

                Leeteuk bow down his head and take deep breathe before he looks up straight to the host. His eyes are already trembling with tears.

                “I’m in the hospital with my sister when Ryewook called me and tell me about it” Leeteuk is so calm when he is talking “Honestly, I get angry with that news” Leeteuk tries to control his tears “How can they say someone is dead when she’s still breathing in the hospital, her heart still beating.”

                “If you don’t mind, can you see tell us what’s the condition of your sister?”

                “She’s still in the hospital in coma; she’s fighting for her life, so please don’t say anything like that to her.” Leeteuk burst into tears

                “Do you have any message for your sister? If she’s hearing you right what will you say to her?”

                Leeteuk wipes his tears and sit up straight “Princess... mianhe, please forgives oppa. I really miss you a lot and oppa loves you.”

                “You are a good person Leeteukssi and so as your sister, she will wake up soon, we will pray for her faster recovery.” the host

Skip

                Donghae is sleeping beside his wife when his phone rings. He sits and answers his phone.

                “Neh, hyung” he looks at the clock it’s already pass 12 mid-night

                “Where are you?”

                “I’m in the hospital, wae?” he fix Hyerin’s blanket

                “We’re going somewhere; meet me at the address I’ll send you”

                “Araso” he hangs up the phone “Baby, I’m going now, I’ll be back tomorrow if my schedule is not tight. Bye” he kiss her forehead and fix the blanket again, making sure that Hyerin is all covered.

                Donghae arrived at the police station; he sees his hyung’s car and park beside his car. They went inside, Dr. Hyun is already there waiting for them. A police officer guide thema a small room, with a mirror where they can see the other of the room. At the other side of the room they saw a man sitting with a police officer sitting across to him.

                “He’s the driver of the van that hit Ms. Park.” The officer said “We caught him walking around the floor where the room of Ms. Park was.

                “What?”

                “We ask you to come here to listen to his confession” the police officer turns on the speaker

                “What are you doing in the hospital?” the officer ask

                “Nothing…” the suspect lies

                “Tell me the truth or you’re going to jail for more than 10 years for attempted murder”

                “No…. please don’t put me on jail…I was just instructed” fear can be seen on the man’s face

                “By whom?”

                “by man named Gu Donghae and his wife Song Miyeon”

                “What did they ask you to do?”

                “They said they going to pay for my daughter’s surgery and hospital bills if I did everything they ask me”

                “What did they ask you to do?” the officer shouted

                “First they ask me to force the girl to drink an herbal medicine then just recently they…” the man is getting confused “they ask me to kill the girl… “

                “It’s that’s why you came back at the hospital”

                “It’s because Ms. Song don’t want to give the money that will save my child’s life; she said I didn’t accomplish my mission… that is why…I….” the man hold his head “I didn’t mean to do it but I have too… I need to save my daughter… I’m sorry… I’m sorry….”

                “How much did they pay you?”

                “14,000,000 won for the forcing the girl to drink the herbal medicine and 110,000,000 won for the last task.”

                Leeteuk and Donghae are surprise by what they heard.

                “It’s that the worth of human life…. It’s that the worth of my child and my wife’s life” Donghae is raging with anger “I want to meet him… I want to meet that bastard” he throw out a chair at the wall,        Leeteuk immediately holds him “How could he do that? How could he killed my child and he almost killed my wife…”

                “Donghae…calm down” Leeteuk calming his dongsaeng, eventhough he is angry and wanted to kill the guy inside the other room. “I know you are angry right now I am too but please calm down.”

                “You need to find them, I need those people pay for what they have done to my niece” Dr. Hyun is angry too

                “Yes, sir”

                “Make this investigation confidential, no one… I mean no one will know about this… are we cleared?” Dr. Hyun said that in his stern voice “No one should know this information you are gathering especially this.”

                “I understand sir”

                “I want an update before the weekends”

                “Yes, sir”

Skip

                It’s been two months, Hyerin still doesn’t wake up.  The police stil searching for Song Miyeon, they can’t chase out Gu Donghae because base on their information he is not in the country. Christmas is already coming, Super Junior visit Hyerin in the hospital to celebrate early Christmas with her, they bought her their present.

                Leeteuk sit at the chair beside Hyerin’s bed massaging her hands while Donghae massaging his wife legs, as they instructed to them.

                “Princess we’re going to China for awhile, we will be back as soon as possible”

                “My angel don’t go anywhere, araso? I’ll be back soon”

                Leeteuk continue massaging his sister’s hand when suddenly Hyerin gently grip his hands.

                “Oh!!!!” he was surprised and looks at Hyerin

                “Wae? Hyung” Donghae ask

                “She moved her hand just now”

                “WHAT!!!” they all gather around in Hyerin’s bed

                “Hyerin, can you hear me? This is Jungsu oppa” Leeteuk looking at Hyerin’s hand if it’s going to moved.

                “Baby… move your hand if you can here us”

                Little by little they saw Hyerin moved her pinky finger.

                They are all amaze seeing that and get excited.

                “Hyerinssi…. can you open your eyes?” Heechul

                “Baby…. can you open your eyes?” Donghae is tearing up a little, he place the right hand of Hyerin to his hand. “Baby open your eyes..please..open it” he plead

                Leeteuk notices something in the corner of Hyerin’s eyes, he look at it carefully and he wipes it but tears just flows continuesly.

                “Princess…what’s wrong? Are you hurt? Tell oppa” Leeteuk

                Hyerin got seizures attack, her body is moving violently, her heartbeat is getting crazy.

                “Call some help” Leeteuk shouted

                Ryewook run outside the room.

                “Baby…baby…” Donghae is holding his wife to stay still

                “What’s going on here?” Dr. Hyun enter the room with nurses, Leeteuk and Donghae moved aside to give some space.After few seconds, Hyerin stop moving but her heart beat stops.

                Dr. Hyun starts to revive Hyerin’s heartbeat by using defibrillator.

                “Set it to 220” he instruct

                “220 clear” the nurse said

                “Come on, Hyerin… 250”

                “250 clear”

                They all see how Hyerin’s body reacting and hoping that the lines on the monitor goes up. They all are holding their hands together praying for the safety of their dongsaeng; even Heechul who doesn’t pray joins them.

                “280” Dr. Hyun shouted then

                Toot…toot…

                The line in the monitor goes up and down again, they all felt relief as they heard that most beautiful sound for them at that moment.

                “It’s going stable now” the nurse announces

                Dr. Hyun sigh and hold his head “Thank God” he brushes Hyerin’s hair “Thank you for not letting go, wake up now my dear niece, uncle is waiting, we are all waiting”

                “Uncle, what happen?” Leeteuk ask

                “She had cardiac arrest”

                “Is she ok now?” Donghae

                “Yes, she ok now.”

                “Uncle we will leave tomorrow, can you promise me to take care of her and nothing will happen to her?”

                “Jungsu-ah… I’ve been taking care of your sister since you and your grandparents entrust Hyerin to me.” He look at them all “I won’t let anything happen to her, I won’t let slip her away, I promise that, just be here as soon as possible in case she will wake up, you are all here” Dr. Hyun said with a smile “So go now, don’t worry about her.”

Skip

                It’s already Christmas Eve, Super Junior and their team gets together to the hotel restaurant after their rehearsal to have some Christmas Eve Party. Leeteuk receive message from Ms. Kim that she is waiting for him at her room in the hotel. She also asks to Leeteuk to bring Donghae with him.        

               Leeteuk and Donghae go to Ms. Kim’s room.

                “Noona, what are you doing here? Is Hyerin fine?” Donghae ask as they enter the room

                “She’s fine, Dr. Hyun is there because I have something to show you and I know it’s important for the two of you see this.”

                “What is it?”

                “Sit first” Ms. Kim let them sit on the chair, she get her laptop at the bed and place it at the table. “I receive a package yesterday to my surprise it from Hyerin”

                “What!!!” they both exclaimed

                “Yes, it’s from her, I don’t how she does it but it came”

                “What’s in the package?” Leeteuk ask

                “That’s why I came here to show you this” Ms. Kim insert cd on her laptop “I’ve already watched it; it’s Hyerin a day or two before the accident.” Ms. Kim press the play she sit on the bed and let them watched the video.

                As Ms. Kim press play, Hyerin is the first one they saw. She in a hotel room; the room is dark the only thing that can make Hyerin’s face visible is the lamp on her side reflecting on her and the lamp beside the bed. Her eyes are all swollen and red, even her nose and her hair so messed up. She look so tired, helpless, defeated.

                “Annyeong Unnie” she smiles “If you every received this it means that I’m already gone for two months or more. It means that it didn’t work out between me and Donghae, you see I received a divorce paper, he already signed it the only missing is my sign. Yes, we’re married already, sorry for keeping secret to you.” she hold her head “I runaway because of this” she show the divorce paper “I believe on what we have, I believe to our love and I believe in him. I will go back to Seoul, swallowing my pride as a woman, as a wife to plead him to stay with me. But if says he doesn’t want me anymore then I’ll sign the divorce paper and leave, that’s why you receive this.” She laugh “By the way, unnie” she get somepapers on her side “These papers are documents with my sign and stamp proving that I’ve given you all the rights to access all of my accounts in Korea and France, just call my lawyer to process everything for you” she put aside the papers “Don’t hesitate, I’m giving it all to you. Use it to send your mother to the best hospital to cure her, send your brother to the best university and open some business for yourself so that you don’t need to be an employee. Unnie please take it, I’m beggin you.” Tears already flowing down from her eyes “I don’t any of those, people think I have a perfect and happy life because I have good education, good career, money and fame. I have brother who is a member of best boyband, beautiful and smart but little they don’t know is I’m just an empty shell. I don’t need all of those things, I just need some love, a warm home that I can go and someone who will never leave me, someone who can stay by my side as long as I live. Is it hard to give that to me?” She wipes her tears “I’m tired by all of this, being hurt, being left behind. First appa and umma, oppa send me away, Gu Donghae also left me and now my husband is going to leave me again.” she bow down her head “I already accept it” she look at the camera and smile “My fairytale doesn’t exist in this world, I won’t be happy in this world. Going back to Seoul is one last hope for me if it didn’t work out then I will go to place where I can be invisible so no one can hurt me anymore.” She wipe her tears again and smile “Unnie I have a last favor to ask you, gather all the things that belongs to me, clothes, shoes, accessories, my paintings, sculpture, everything that I own. Then burn all of it, you won’t leave anything. Burn everything including your memories to me, to make it easier for you to forget me, and also Jungsu, he won’t be hurt anymore when seeing my things that remind him of me. I hope Jungsu oppa will hate me for this so he will forget me faster. Thank you and be safe” the screen goes black

 

                “Princess, why you didn’t turn to me if you’re tired, why you didn’t call oppa so that I can comfort you?”

                “Because she wasn’t used to that; you know what kind of environment she grows up with” Ms. Kim said “She grow up by herself, relaying no one but herself.”

                Leeteuk hold his chest “But I’m here for her… I’m her brother…”

                “Is this the reason why she doesn’t want to wake up? Because she doesn’t want to live anymore, she doesn’t want to be with me.” Donghae is crying really hard. “I’m here… why she thinking that way? I’m always here for her”

                The two are crying really hard after seeing the video, they both blaming themselves to what happen Hyerin. Ms. Kim got up from the bed and hit the two in their heads.

                “YAH!!! Maybe this is the reason why Hyerin always hiding her feelings, always running away because she knows when she show her feelings this will happen, the two men who supposed to be strong for her are the first one who will break down. Can you just be a real man for her?” Ms. Kim shouted “I show you this video not to make you feel bad but to let you know what she really feels inside. I show that video to understand her, to understand her actions. Even she’s sleeping, she can still feel her environment, do you think she will return to us if she feels that she isn’t safe here, she isn’t love here.” Ms. Kim hold her head “Jungsu oppa, you’re her brother, Donghae, you’re the husband, be strong for her, fight for her. Make her feel that she is safe and being loved here, if you do that I know she will be back to us anytime soon. Do you understand me, Jungsu oppa, Donghae?”

Skip

                Back to Korea, Mrs. Lee visits Hyerin to the hospital. When she arrived at Hyerin’s room it’s all dark and cold, there’s no one inside the room except for the girl who’s in deep sleep in the bed. She turn on the lights and she witness in her own eyes the situation of the girl whom her son loves. She felt pity and sorry for Hyerin being in that kind of condition.

                “How are you dear?” she touch Hyerin’s cheeks just to feel it was cold as ice. She places her bag at the couch “It’s me, umma” she smiles as tears running down from her eyes “I’m sorry if I visited you just now. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you while Donghae and Jungsu isn’t around.” She goes to the bathroom to get a water basin and small towel. She soaks the towel to the warm water and pats it on Hyerin’s body.

                “Do you feel refresh now my dear?” she ask and smile, she placed back the water basin at the bathroom, she sit at the chair beside the bed, she hold Hyerin’s hand “When are you going to come back? My Donghae needs you, since you’ve been like this I can’t see the bright in his eyes anymore, eventhough he is smiling but his eyes tells different story. My dear I know it’s hard to go back but you have to come back. Not only because of my Donghae but also to your brother, you’re the only family he have my dear. Please wake up now, we are waiting for you to open your eyes.”

Skip

                Super Junior return back from China after their another successful concert, instead of going back to dorm to rest Jungsu and Donghae go straight to the hospital. They found Donghae’s mother there, cleaning up the room.

                “Umma” Donghae called out “What are you doing here?”

                Annyeong haseyo” Leeteuk formally greet

                “How are you Jungsu-ah?”

                “I’m ok, what are you doing here?”

                “I’m here to take care of your sister while you’re gone”

                “Kamsahamnida”

                “You don’t need to thank me”

                “Hi baby, how are you?” Donghae went to the side of his wife and kiss her forehead “I miss you” he lay beside her and hug her by waist “Can I rest for awhile? Huh?” he ask his wife

                “Donghae get down on the bed” his mother said

                “Its ok ahjumma, let him, he always doing that, he always sleeps beside Hyerin”

                “Are you tired? Take a rest at the couch I’ll leave you for awhile, I will visit some friend”

Skip

                Donghae is peacefully sleeping when he heard a high pitch buzz that irritates him. He open his eyes to see his wife, he still mesmerize by her but something is different her face is look more pale than before. He sits up and see the monitor he panic when he sees flat line.

 

                ____________________________________________________________               

                He held his wife body to his, blowing some air to her because she’s not breathing anymore. “Hyung…. call a doctor” he shouted while giving air to his wife “Come on, baby breathe… breathe…breathe for me… HYUNG!!!!!”

                Leeteuk wakes up and to see Donghae breathing air to his sister’s mouth, he saw the line is flat. He runs outside to call some help.

                “Baby …. Jebal…. Jebal….. breathe…. Breathe… come on take my breath… baby… Help…”

                Leeteuk return with Dr. Hyun and nurse.

                “Donghae, put her down, I’ll help her” Dr. Hyun speaks to Donghae with soft voice

                Donghae put his wife down and step aside to give room for Dr. Hyun and nurses. Donghae’s mom returned; followed by Kyuhyun and Ryewook.

                “What’s happening here?” Donghae’s mom ask

                “Her heart stops beating” Leeteuk is just standing far away from the bed, tears running from his eyes. “We woke up, she’s not breathing anymore.”

                Donghae’s mom goes to her sons side “Donghae”

                “Umma… Hyerin… Hyerin…” he hugs his mom

                “She’s going back… she won’t leave you because she loves you”

                Dr. Hyun defibrillator to revive Hyerin, a nurse is pumping air to .

                “Come on…. Hyerin… again” Dr. Hyun shock Hyerin’s again

                “Still no pulse” the nurse announce

                “Again…. come on… HYERIN!!!!!!” Dr. Hyun try and try after 15 minutes he stops.

                “Time of death?” he ask

                “Time of death 6:45 pm” the nurse announce

                Leeteuk just frozen from where he stand, as he knees got weak he flop at the floor in dazed while tears continues falling from his eyes.

                “Why did you stop?” Donghae grab Dr. Hyun arms “Why did you stop? You said you’re going to help her…”

                “I’m sorry, I did my best. This is the end of her struggle, she’s free now”

                “ANDWAE!!!! BRING HER BACK!!!!  BRING HER BACK!!!! ANDWAE!!!!” Donghae scoop up his wife’s body as he sit on the bed. “ANDWAE!!!! please baby..come back to me” he held her face and lean to his forehead to hers “Please…  LEE HYERIN… WAKE UP…. I’m begging you…. I need you baby…. Please don’t leave me….” he held Hyerin’s hand and put it on his cheek “Baby…. come back….please come back… I can’t leave without you” he is really in pain of losing the one he loves, losing his other half. Donghae look at his wife caressing her face “I’m sorry… I’m really sorry….. I love you…. I really do love you…. you’re the only woman that can make me feel complete… What will I do now that you’re gone? What the purpose of living without you?” Donghae kiss Hyerin’s hand “I love you” he put back Hyerin’s body at the bed, he is sitting beside her facing his wife, looking at her dearly “I love you” he kiss Hyerin’s forehead “I will love you as long as I live” he kiss her nose, he lean his forehead to her “You will always be alive in my heart… Lee Hyerin, my wife… I love you” He give his one last kiss to his dear wife, he stay like that for few moments before he broke the kiss and lean his head ath Hyerin’s chest “Don’t worry, I’ll follow you anytime soon, to be with you and our son”

                DUNG!!!

                Donghae hear something but he didn’t mind it

                DUNG!!! DUNG!!! DUNG!!!

 

Play this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJjrIZ0O8pc )          

 

               He sit up and look at his wife “Baby” he hold Hyerin’s face “Baby…” then he lean his ears to Hyerin’s chest again and sit up straight with a surprise expression.

 

                “What’s wrong?” Dr. Hyun ask

                “Nothing wrong but something is right, her heart is beating again” he lean forward to Hyerin’s forehead “Come on baby… you can do it” he kiss her again “Come back to me” he kiss her again “Come back to me, my angel…. Please…”

                They all look at the couple, Leeteuk stand up and look at his dongsaeng.

                “Yes, that’s it baby… keep those heart beating...” he kiss her again, like he is passing his air to her “Now, breathe with me” Donghae softly said “Come on, breathe baby… don’t let go, I’m here”

                Then they all hear a loud sound of breathing in some air.

                “Oh!!!” Donghae’s eyes lighten up “She’s breathing… She’s back!!! My angel is back

                Dr. Hyun checks Hyerin to confirm everything. Leeteuk walk closer to the bed.

                “She’s breathing right? She’s back right?” Donghae ask

                “How’s that!!” Dr. Hyun is shock “She came back… she’s alive”

                “Kamsahamnida, komowo Hyerin… komowo my dear wife” he hugs his wife.

                All of the people in the room are happy at the same time shock by what happen. They witness that Hyerin is already dead, not breathing at all and then came back after. Donghae’s mom said it was Donghae’s love for Hyerin that make her come back. It’s the strong love connection between the two make the impossible to possible. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello guys!!! finish one chapter again!!!! hope you like it!!! ^___^