Preparation part two

My Little Wife

It's already 9 in the morning, the couple still sleeping on the couch, Donghae wrapping his arms and legs to his wife, while Hyerin hugging his head. They wakes up early but Donghae pull his wife down on the couch to sleep a little more.

Hyerin open her eyes, she looks at the clock to check the time then she look at Donghae who still sleeping.

"Oppa.... wake up it's already late."

"Hmmm.... yeh..."

"I think you have schedule for today"

"I know..."

"So I think you better get up now..."

"I know" he open his eyes "Can you cook something for me?"

"What do you want?"

"Anything"

"Okay, but first you have to let me go"

"Just a few minutes more"

"Oppa" she whines

Skip

Hyerin is sitting on the dining table busy writing on her notebook while waiting for her dish to cook.

"What is that?" Donghae came, he already dressed up

"Listing some few things" she answer

Donghae hug her from the back "Like what?"

"Like my where I put my bankbook, my accounts in paris and some documents for my paintings so that either you or oppa have an access to it, and some other things."

"Hyerin..."

"I'm just preparing things.... just in case..."

Donghae sits on the chair beside Hyerin "In case of what?" he hold her hands "You don't have to worry, I can support your medication"

Hyerin shakes her head "It's not that...just in case that.."

"Hey" he touch her face "Everything will be alright, Dr. Cha promise me that he will bring you back to me."

Hyerin just sigh

"Okay, we do this way" he smiles "You make your list, I'll keep it then I'll give it to you after the surgery, is that okay?"

"Fine..." she pouted

Donghae hugs her "My angel is really cute."

"Can I visit the aunties later at their shop? After all I'm having my surgery two days from now"

"Sure, you can just wait for me"

"Aniyo, I want to go own my own. Don't worry I'll txt you every hour."

"Okay, be careful and don't hesitate to call me if you feel something bad, huh? And be home early, we will go to the hospital tomorrow morning."

"Neh, oppa"

By afternoon, Hyerin visit first the coffee shop where Kyuhyun and Sungmin's mom was.

"Hyerinssi, what are you doing here?" Sungmin's mom ask

"Annyeong auntie, I'm here to visit you before my surgery"

"Oh yeh... your Sungmin oppa told me that, come sit" Mrs. Lee pulls her to sit down

Mrs. Cho came out from the backdoor

"Hyerinssi.."

"Annyeong auntie"

"Why did you came here, you should just stays at home resting" Mrs. Cho said

"I'm here to see you before going to hospital tomorrow."

"You shouldn't have" Mrs. Cho sits down "We've been planning to see you tomorrow at the hospital before your surgery."

"And we will go to temple to pray for your recovery"

"Thank you Auntie" she smiles

"Are you nervous? Mrs. Lee

"I'll be lying if I say no" she plays with her fingers

"Oh dear" Mrs. Cho hugs her "Everything will be fine."

"I'm sorry for forgetting all of you after my surgery, hope that you will still like me even If I change a lot."

"You don't have to worry about anything, just concentrate on your recovery" Mrs. Lee hold her hand

"Thank you Auntie"

After visiting Mrs. Lee And Mrs. Cho. Hyerin visits Jongwoon's mom at their coffee shop. Mrs. Kim and Hyerin has been talking for half an hour, they are in the second floor of the shop.

"Oh, look at the time" Mrs. Kim said "I should get down now to check Jongjin"

"Yeh Auntie, sorry for taking your time."

"It's okay, hope we can talk like this again after your surgery"

"Neh, I'm hoping that too, Auntie"

"I'll go down now, call Jongjin if you need anything"

"Neh auntie, thank you."

Mrs. Kim goes down, as Hyerin continue to write her list.

"What else do I need to write? Hmmm..." she taps her pen on the table, she yawn "Am I forgetting something?" she carefully look at the list "Well, I think it's everything here" she yawn again and lean her head on the table.

"Excuse me" a girl approach the counter

"Yes, what is it?" Jongjin 

"Uhmm.... I think something is wrong to Leeteuk oppa's sister"

Mrs. Kim stood up from her seat "Let's check her"

"Hyerinssi" Mrs. Kim gently tap Hyerin's shoulder "Hyerin..." Mrs. Kim slowly lift up Hyerin's shoulder to see that she lost her conciousness. "Hyerinssi.... wake up... wake up" Mrs. Kim tap her cheeks to wake her up "Hyerin...wake up...wake up.."

"Umma let's bring her to the hospital"

Jongjin carry Hyerin on his back "Umma call hyung.." he said before rushing down

Mrs. Kim calls her son to tell what happen to Hyerin. Super Junior has schedule that night that's why Donghae arrived at the hospital after mid-night.

"Hyerin..." Donghae open the door, catching his breath "Baby.." he runs to the bedside, Hyerin still unconcious, attached with oxygen and IV "Baby wake up... I'm here now... why she isn't waking up?"

"She fell unconcious when she's in your hyung coffee shop" Ms. Kim said

"What Dr. Cha said? Why these things attached to her?"

Ms. Kim stand beside the other side of the bed "Donghae listen to me every carefully"

"What is it?" Donghae is starting to cry

"Dr. Cha can't say when she will wake up again."

"What!!" his eyes got big "How is this happen?"

Ms. Kim shakes her head "They did some test to her,Dr. Cha said it might be another symptoms but this is more severe that the other, now its lost of unconcious and we don't know when she will wakes up"

Donghae just sigh and he feels something just stab his heart "It can't be... she's having her surgery...how can..."

"That's one more thing... Dr. Cha can't operate her until she wakes up... it's too dangerous for her to undergo surgery if she still unconcious like this."

He look at his wife pitifully "How can I help her? My poor wife" he lean his forehead to hers "Hyerin... my angel.... please don't do this to me again."

Skip

Hyerin is sitting on the swing heads down, playing with her feet.

"Hello"

a pair of little feet appear in front of her, she lift her head and a smile formed in her face.

"Agi-yah" she hugs the little boy

"Umma"

Hyerin look at the little boy "I miss you" she kiss his forehead

"You finally came back"

"Yeh, I know"

"But you have to go back to Appa" the little boy smile

"How?"

"Just close your eyes and think about appa"

Hyerin gladly close her eyes.

Donghae is busy reading a book at the table

"Agi-yah" he heard a whisper, he attentively turn to look at Hyerin, who speaking gently. "Agi-yah"

Donghae run towards the bed "Baby...baby..." he capped her face "Hyerin.... Lee Hyerin..."

Hyerin open her eyes "Oppa" she smiles

Donghae sigh of relief "Hi there beautiful" he brush her hair out of her face and sit on the bed "How do you feel?"

"Where am I?" she ask

"You're in the hospital, you've been sleeping for 5 days now"

"Am I?" she seems doesn't remember anything

"Yes, you fell unconcious at Hyung's cafe" he looking at her so dearly that tears are forming in his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" she touch his right cheek

Donghae put his right hand over hers "I'm so scared that you will never wake up."

"But I'm here now"

He kiss her hand "I know... I know..." he starts to cry

"Would you stop crying? People might think I did something awful to you."

"I'm just so happy" he lean his forehead to hers "So happy that you're here again."

Donghae is about to kiss her when Hyerin gently push him

"Wae?"

"You said I've been sleeping for 5 days now"

"Yes, so?"

"So that mean I haven't brushing my teeth for 5 days"

"So what?" he chuckled "It doesn't matter to me"

"Just let me clean myself first, okay"

"Okay" he stole a kiss on her lips

"Yah!!" she hits him hard

"Ouch.... baby... why did you do that?"

"I warn you"

Skip

"Are you alright now?" Donghae ask while helping his wife to get on the bed.

"Yeh"

"Alright then" he climb on the bed

"Yah, what are you doing, this is my bed"

"I know.. but i want to hug you like this"  he wrap his arms and legs to her

"Wait... wait.... oppa... you're heavy..."

"Ah.... my big teddy bear..."

"Did you tell oppa what happen to me?"

"Neh, I did tell him"

"I bet he's worried"

"He was here the 2nd day you're here, but he needs to go back."

"Can you call him for me and told him I'm alright now"

"I will, but for now" he turn her head to look at him "I want to claim my kiss"

Donghae gives her a little kiss on her lips then it turns to be strong and passionate, Hyerin just response to his kiss.

"Omo..."

The couple was startle, Donghae immediately get-off the bed, as Hyerin fix herself, both faces are red.

It was Kyuhyun and his mom, with Jongwoon and his parents, Eunhyuk with his mom.

"Annyeong haseyo" Donghae greets them

"We're here to visit and it's a good timing because Hyerinssi is awake now" Mrs. Cho

"She just woke up this afternoon." Donghae answer

"How do you feel now dear?" Mrs. Kim

"I'm feeling okay now, Auntie" she bow her head "I'm sorry for the trouble"

"It's okay, dear. What happen by the way?" Mrs. Kim

"She doesn't remember anything that happen, I just told her that she fell unconcious in your cafe"

"We bring food?" Kyuhyun said

"Really?" Hyerin eyes got big

"Yes, we did" Kyuhyun

Skip

"Would you eat slowly?" Donghae stopping his wife

"I'm so hungry" she keeps eating the sweet sour pork "I never been so hungry like this" she eat some noodles

"Slowly down, dear.. you might have indigestion" Mrs. Lee said

"Sorry, Auntie"

"Did they schedule the surgery now that Hyerin is awake?" Mrs. Cho ask

"Dr. Cha just needs to do some test before the surgery" Donghae explain

Hyerin suddenly drops her utensils.

"What is it?" Donghae ask

She hold her head "It's aching a little bit"

"Do you want me to call Dr. Cha?"

"Wait.." she cover with her hand "I need to go to the bathroom."

Hyerin get off the bed and run to the bathroom, Donghae is about to follow her but Mrs. Kim stops him.

"Let us"

The mom's follows Hyerin to the bathroom.

"Ewrkkk....... Ewrkkkk...." Hyerin facing down the toilet bowl

"It's okay, honey" Mrs. Cho rubbing her back 

"Just let it out...." Mrs. Lee

Hyerin clench her fist as she throw up. Few seconds more, Hyerin lift up her head, she is breathing heavy.

"Here's some water" Mrs. Kim gives her a glass of water

Hyerin takes it and wash up .

"Are you okay?" Mrs. Cho ask

"Yes, but my head is aching a little bit"

"Let's get you back on your bed"

The moms help Hyerin to stand up and go out the bathroom.

"Hyerin...." Donghae approach them

"Call her doctor" Mrs. Kim

After few minutes, Donghae came back with Dr. Cha and Dr. Hyun.

"What's wrong?" Dr. Hyun ask

"My head is aching a little and I feel like vomiting"

"Don't worry, I'll give you some pain reliever"

"How about my throwing up?" she ask

"I think it will last for few minutes."

"Arghhh....," Hyerin get off the bed again and runs towards the bathroom.

Skip

The visitor's leave so Hyerin can rest, Dr. Cha already given her pain killer.

"Does still hurt?" Donghae ask

"Yes"

"It will gone soon" he massage her head

TOK TOK TOK

"Come in" Donghae "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Oppa" Hyerin hold Donghae's arm

"I just want to talk to Hyerin" Gu Donghae said

"Get out, you are not welcome here"

"Please...." he plead

"Donghae oppa, can you please buy me some cake and frapp?"

"Hyerin...no...." 

"I've been craving for sweets" she smiles at him

"I can't leave you here alone with him"

"It's alright, he won't do anything"

"Alright" he kiss her head and hand her the call button "Just press this if you need help"

"Yes"

He kiss her lips and look at Gu Donghae "I'll give you 15 minutes, you must go before I come back here" he said

"Don't worry, this is the last time you will see me"

Donghae chuckled "Don't you dare do something stupid"

"I won't"

Donghae leaves the two for them to talk.

====================================================================================