Every Girl's Dream

My Little Wife

 

               “What did you just did? Why are you drinking this?” Donghae grab Hyerin’s wrist

                “Donghae… let go of me… you’re hurting me…” she’s trying to release her hand

                “Tell me, why?” he shouted again

                “Because I don’t want to lose another child again…” Hyerin shouted too and release her hands “I just had a miscarriage… I don’t want to happen again”

                “Didn’t I tell you that she won’t be able to get near to us again?”

                “It’s not because of her” tears start to flow from her eyes

                “Then what?”

                Hyerin takes a deep breath “We’re not ready yet… you’re not ready that’s why we lost our baby”

                Donghae capped her face “What are you saying? I’m ready…. We’re alright”

                “No, we’re not” she remove Donghae’s hand “Baby… it’s not always us living in the world of fairy tale… sometimes we still need to confront the real world… and in the real world we’re not ready yet… we also need prepare for our future child”

                “Baby… we’re doing it now…. that’s why I’m working hard, for us” he tries to kiss her but she moved away

                “No… I don’t want to get pregnant in this kind of situation… I don’t want to hide our baby again then lost it again.”

                “Didn’t I tell you I’m just waiting for the right time?”

                “Then respect my decision too while you’re waitng for the right time, I’m just looking out the security of our family… my future child…”

                Donghae chuckle “I know why are you doing this… you don’t want to get pregnant so that there’s still a chance for you and your ex-fiance to get back together” he accuse

                “What!! NO!!!” she strongly denies it

                “Yes, it is, after hearing he’s doing great right now, you wanted to come back to him”

                “What the hell are you saying now?”

                “Go back to him if that’s what you want; maybe it’s better if something really happen to Miyeon and me, she will be grateful to bear my child”

                Hyerin slap his cheeks “Then go and call her to come here and enjoy your night together in bed, when she get pregnant announce it to the whole world that you finally having a child. Because the true fact is she the only who you can introduce to the public that she’s your partner not me… not me” she wipe her tears “What she did that makes me incapable to you, huh? Tell me, what did she do to deserve that? Is she did more than enough than me, that you can’t even marry me in church, in front of everyone… ” Hyerin sits down on the floor “Did you forget I just bear your child, and I lost it, I lost it… I lost my baby… I killed it” the pain of losing her child overing her again

                Donghae just stood there speechless; He’s just standing there looking at his wife

                “Get out” Hyerin push him out of the bathroom “Go call your Miyeon… tell her that we’re going to divorce soon so you two can be happy together” she close the door and cry really hard, she can’t believe what she just heard from her husband that he prefer Miyeon than her.

                Donghae just standing outside the door analyzing what just happen, then it’s like something hit his head and realize what he’s just said to hurt his wife feelings.

                “Hyerinssii..” he knock at the door, he can hear Hyerin’s cry from the outside, he turn the knob but it’s lock

                “Hyerin… open the door… I’m sorry… I shouldn’t say that…”

                “AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Hyerin shouted

                “Hyerin… open the door… what’s happening there?” he keeps knocking “Baby…. please don’t do anything bad in there…. Baby opens the door…”

                Donghae keeps knocking on the door, trying to open the door. After an hour, he finally manage to open the door, he found his wife sleeping while sitting in the corner her fragile body is wrap with a thin cloth, her nose is red, her eyes are all swollen, then he notice the red mark on his wife wrist. He bend his knee to check what it is, it’s the mark of his grip in her. He hit his head for his stupidity.

                He carry his wife and put her on the bed, cover her with a thick blanket,he gets up again to go to the bathroom, he wet the small towel with a cold water then return to the room, he place the wet towel on Hyerin’s wrist. He lay beside her, brushing her hair, caressing her face as he feels guilty to what he’s done and wishing that Hyerin is not serious about the divorce she mention.

Skip

                The next morning Donghae wakes up to find a cold space beside him, he looks around but there’s not sign of his wife. Hyerin’s luggage is tidy place in the corner. Then he found his clothes already prepared on the chair with a note. He stands up and read the note.

                I’ll just visit some old friend of uncle, I’ll be back by dinner

                I already prepare your clothes. Enjoy your day.

                I already tell to Jungsu oppa

Don’t tell about what happen last night. Don’t worry I’ll flight back in Seoul by tomorrow morningto fix everything before you come back.

Donghae dial his wife number.

“Yobuseyo”

“Where are you?”

“I’ll just visit uncle’s friend”

“Where is it?”

“Why would I say to you?”

“Baby… I’m sorry for what happen last night”

“It’s not the right time to talk about that… I’m going”

“Wait…. We will pick you up there.. tell me where is it?”

“Just leave me alone” Hyerin hang up the phone

 He try to call her again but she won’t answer.

Skip

                Hyerin goes to different places by herself and her sketch book; she goes from one place to another to sit around the sketch the view.

                In the other parts, Donghae with his hyung and dongsaeng is going around the city enjoying themselves, some of their fans recognize them, taking pictures they all feeling a little thankful that Hyerin wasn’t with them to avoid issues and off course they are disappointed that their dongsaeng can’t join them. Leeteuk notice Donghae a little bit uneasy eventhough he is laughing with them, he keeps on looking to his phone.

                They are going to their next stop, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk is fighting over the map to which the right way, Ryewook just following them. Leeteuk walk with his troubled dongsaeng.

                “Something happen?” Leeteuk casually ask

                “Nothing hyung…”

                “Hyerin can hide it but not you; We grow up together I know the meaning of your every smile, every breath… you can’t hide it when something is wrong, so you better tell it now”

                “But Hyerin will get mad at me if I tell you”

                Leeteuk hit Donghae’s head “Something did really happen, now tell me?”

                “Hyung just promise me that you won’t hit me again and don’t get mad at me?” Donghae is pouting like a little kid

                “Fine… I promise…”

                “We had a flight last night” Donghae said but still on guard to what Leeteuk will react

                Leeteuk takes a deep breath “You two are like kids” he sigh “Why did you fight?”

                “Hyerin is taking a pill”

                “What?”

                “We made love last night”

                “Do you need to say that to me? anyway go on”

                “I woke up she’s gone then I found her at the bathroom drinking the pill” Donghae bow down his head

                “Then what happen?”

                “I get mad at her… then we fought… I said things and she said things…. She saying like living in the real world and we’re not ready, she will not get pregnant in this kind of situation” he turn to his hyung with frustration”

                “Donghae-ah” Leeteuk put his arm around his dongsaeng’s neck “I really want to hit you right now,” Leeteuk hit his dongsaeng’s head “Hyerin just had miscarriage just last week then now you want her to get pregnant again? We’re not even sure if she fully recovered from what happen”

                “I’m sorry hyung, I should have thought of that…”

                “Donghae-ah…” he put his arm around his neck “She probably has a good reason why she did what she did?”

                “But still hyung…. we should have talk about it first… I’m her husband”

                “Then act like one, be her husband that she can really on… be a responsible give her all the things that a wife should have. I know, Hyerin also has a fault to it by not telling you but still you shouldn’t be mad easily. You two need to talk, like a husband and wife, we need to plan for your future, you need to plan for the future of your family, araso?”

                “Sorry hyung…. but Hyerin still mad at me, she won’t even want to talk to me”

                “Aigooo…. you kids…” he remove his arm around Donghae’s neck and dial Hyerin’s number

                “Princess, where are you?”

Skip

At the wedding boutique of Dr. Hyun’s friend

                “Hyerinsssi….” A middle age Korean woman welcomes her

                “Auntie…” she gives her a hug

                “How are you? You grow up so beautiful… really beautiful”

                “Thank you auntie, I’m fine”

                “I heard that you held an exhibit in Seoul, how is it?”

                “It’s been a great success and I’m so happy”

                “Very good, that’s my girl..” the woman pinch her cheeks “you’re just a little kid the last time your uncle brought you here but now…” she turn her around “you grow up so well,  Seunghyun did a great job”

                “Uncle had a lot of headache because of me” Hyerin

                “it’s part of growing up, my dear” she hold Hyerin’s hand “come on, cheer up” the notice rings in Hyerin’s fingers “Oh, what is this? Are you engage or married?”

                “Hmmm…. sort kind of like that Auntie..”

                “What do you mean by that? It’s either you’re engage or married, who’s the lucky guy?” they both sit down at the couch, the lady still holding Hyerin’s hands.

                “So tell me, who is he?”

                “His name is Lee Donghae, he’s co-members of my brother”

                “Oh, your brother who’s a singer”

                “Neh, auntie.. .”

                “Then what do you mean by your sort kind of married or engage”

                “You see Auntie… there’s a lot of things that happen to our relationship, we broke up and get back together again.. then one night he just ask me to get married and I agree”

                “How romantic is that?”

                “Neh,, it is… we get married by that night, secretly…” she pause for awhile to look at her auntie

                “WHAT!!! You mean…”

                “Neh, I’m married now but only Jungsu oppa and you are the only one who knows about this”

                “But why?”

                “It’s complicated… he’s an idol and their group is already in the pick of their career, he can just reveal that he’s already married it might risk everything and he also protecting me by the public eyes.”

                “But still… he needs to stand up like a man for you.. he already take your hands and now he must have a guts to stand for you.”

                “I know that auntie…” tears flows from her eyes “but I don’t want to pressure him… I don’t want”

                “Oh my dear..” she hug Hyerin “I know you’re being patient in your situation but still you deserve to have a decent wedding and you deserve to be introduce as his wife.” She wipes her tears away “Why are you crying?”

                “He’s mad at me” she burst out “He’s going to leave me”

                “Wae?”

                “He caught me taking pills”

                “Hyerin… why?”

                “I just had a miscarriage last week and after that I decided to take pills… then he caught me and he said that he will leave me”

                “You didn’t tell him about that?”

                “Aniyo”

                “Dear… you’re his wife and he’s your husband eventhough it’s your body, you still both need to talk before having a decision especially if its will affects your family.”

                “I’m sorry… I didn’t mean..”

                “My dear… you still young, you still have many things to learn.. huh?” she wipe Hyerin’s tears “come on, stop crying my dear… it’s going to be alright… you two just need to talk”

Skip

                Hyerin’s oppas finally arrived at the boutique with the help of Kyuhyun as the navigator they found the place. Kyuhyun open the door and welcomed by Hyerin’s auntie.

                “Hello, we’re looking for” Kyuhyun trying to converse with English

                “it’s ok… I’m a korean too… you’re Hyerin’s brother?”

                “Ani..ahjumma…” he pull his hyung near him “This is her brother”

                “Annyeong haseyo…. Park Jungsu imnida, Hyerin’s brother”

                “Hello… I’m Mrs. No Minah, Hyerin’s auntie.. you can also call me auntie”

                “Annyeong haseyo… Cho Kyuhyun imnida”

                “Kim Ryewook imnida”

                “Lee Hyukjae, you can also call me eunhyuk”

                “Hello… I’m Lee Donghae”

                Mrs. No just look at Donghae from head to toe “So, you’re the one” then tap his cheeks ligthtly “Sit down for awhile Hyerin will come out soon”

                They all sit down side by side

                “Hmmm… where’s Hyerin?” Leeteuk ask

                “Auntie… is this really necessary?” Hyerin comes out from the dressing room wearing a white wedding dress.

                They all stunned by what they see, Hyerin is also surprise to see her oppas there wearing that dress.

                “Off course my dear, you like dressing up… when you are little we used to play dress up to cheer you up”

                “Oppa!!! this is just… I mean…” she’s trying to explain

                Mrs. No face Hyerin at the full-size mirror to look herself and fix her dress “it’s perfectly fit on you.. it’s like I made this for you…  you look a stunning bride”

                “Really, auntie?” Hyerin blush and smile, Donghae sees that smile

                “Off course, turn around” she let Hyerin face her oppas “it’s ok to breathe people…” she waved her hands to wake the stunned men in front of them.

                “Hyerinnie… you look so pretty..” Ryewook then take a picture using his phone

                “Princess….. you are beautiful bride..” he also take a picture of his sister

                Donghae is also taking a picture of his wife with his camera.

                “Auntie… can I change now?” Hyerin ask

                “Wait…. I’ll just take a picture… stand there”

                Hyerin stand at the prepare lay out background, while Mrs. No keeps on taking a picture together with her oppas

                “Hyerinssi… you’re a bride… smile like this is you’re wedding day…” Mrs. No

                “Auntie….. can I change now?” she feeling really uncomfortable

                “Give me a smile first then I’ll let you change… just think you’re getting married now”

                Hyerin take a deep breathe to relax herself then her eyes caught by her husband who’s just looking at her and making a beautiful smile that can melt her. Hyerin felt relax and the thoughts of marrying him again comes to her mind and little by little a smile is forming to her face. Donghae is smiling towards his wife admiring her beauty and picturing her the day they will get married in church.

“Ok, we’re done… you can change now”

“Yes…” Hyerin raise up her both hands and run towards the dressing room.

“Help her” she told her assistant

                Hyerin return to the dressing room and they all sit back again to the couch.

                “It’s really fun to dress up right?”

                “Neh…” they all agree

                “Auntie how long have you been here?” Eunhyuk ask while looking around at the whole place

                “hmmm… 27 years already… I put up this shop for almost 20 years now”

                “Ohh….. it’s been a long time” Leeteuk

                “Do you know why I decided to open a store like this?” she ask

                “Can you share it to us?” Kyuhyun

                “Because I wanted to see the beautiful smile in the every women who will get married; I wanted to feel them the happiness that I felt when I get married; being married to someone we loved is the most important event in ourlives, especially us women. It’s our joy and pride when the someone we love introduced us as his wife” She’s looking at Donghae as she speak “If man takes a woman’s hands, he already have responsibility to walk with her, with heads up and pride.”

                “Uhmmmm… excuse me… where’s the dressing room?” Donghae ask

                “The door in the right”

                “Auntie…. I’m done” Hyerin already finish dressing up

                “Oh, you’re quick” Mrs. No stands up and walk towards Hyerin “I think you stll going around to see place”

                “Neh, I think so… they come here just to pick me up here”

                “Ok… Take a good care of yourself” she hugs Hyerin

                “Neh, auntie… kamsahamnida.. I’ll visit you again”

                “I wish if you visit me again.. I’ll see a little kid with you and your husband” she whisper

                “I hope so” Hyerin whisper too

                “Don’t worry, everything will be fine and from the look on his eyes he really loves you” she breaks the hug “See you again soon, my dear”

                “Neh, Auntie.. take care of yourself here”

                Mrs. No faces them “Jungsu-ah… take care of your sister, huh?”

                “Neh…. I will auntie”

                “Take a good care of her” she looks at Donghae

                “Neh” he answer

                They leave the boutique, Hyerin walks with Leeteuk holding his arm as they walk around the places. The sun is already setting up as they start to get tired and hungry, Kyuhyun choose a restaurant for them to relax and eat.

                When they all sitting down, Leeteuk make sure that Donghae and Hyerin is sitting beside one another. Hyerin just stay silent while looking at her phone endlessly while Donghae keeps on glaring at her. They were eating their dinner while have a fun conversation.

                “Lisette Park” a guy calls her

                Hyerin turn her head to the direction of the voice, she smile and stand up

                “Oh, George”

                They both kiss their cheeks

                “How are you?” Hyerin ask in english

                “Oh, I’m fine.. by the way this is my wife” he introduced the women holding his arm “We just got married and we’re having our honeymoon here”

                “Congratulations” Hyerin shake the hand of the woman

                “Thank you”

                “Please take care of my senior”

                “Don’t worry, I will” the woman smile sweetly

                “so why are you here?” George ask

                “I’m with my brother and his co-workers having a break” she looks at her oppas “This is my brother” she introduced “and this is Hyukjae, Donghae, Ryewook and Kyuhyun, my brothers co-worker”

                “Oh, nice to meet you” George shake hands with Leeteuk

                “This is George my senior in the university and this is his wife” Hyerin said in korean

                “Hi, nice to meet you” they all said

                Donghae felt a little irritated because Hyerin didn’t introduce him as her husband.

                “Lisetter we need go now”

                “sure… it’s nice to see you again”

                “We will try to visit you sometimes after we go to china”

                “Oh, sure… here’s my number, just call me if you already arrived there” Hyerin gave her calling card

                “Yeh, sure, thank you”

                “Thank you and nice to meet” the woman said

                “It’s nice to meet you too”

                “Let’s go honey” George held his wife hand and kiss it “Bye Lisette”

                “Bye George”

                Hyerin sit back and smile still lingering her face her mind wondering what it feels like when Donghae introduce her to his friends as his wife.

                “When it will the right time?” she mumbles

                “What did you just said?” Leeteuk ask

                “Nothing” she release a long sigh and continue eating

                Her phone suddenly receives a message

                From: Baby

                                Can we talk later?”

                Hyerin reply back

                                “There’s nothing to talk about”

                From: Baby

                                Please… let’s talk…

                After they had dinner they all went back to the hotel. At the elevator, Hyerin is just standing in front of her husband. Suddenly, Donghae wrap his arms around her waist and lean his chin on her shoulder without minding the others. The elevator stops and they get out Donghae still hugging his wife from the back

                “Donghae… get off me… someone might see us”

                Donghae didn’t say anything, he just bury his face to her shoulder as they walk towards the room.

                “Good night, oppa” she said before entering the room. Donghae kick the door close behind them.

                Donghae turn her around to face him and hug her again.

                “Baby… I’m sorry for what I said last night…. hurting you…… I’m sorry for not thinking about your welfare… it’s you that all I want not anyone else….. it’s you baby…. forgive for what I’ve done…. I’m sorry”

                “Aniyo…  I should be the one who’s sorry… I should have told you first” she hugs him back “I’m sorry baby…”

                Donghae broke the hug and capped her face “I’m sorry… I promise I will make things right starting now… I’ll do as you wish… just tell me what is it?”

                “Let’s sit down first” Hyerin pull her husband to the bed and sit “I wanted you to listen to me first”

                “Ok, I’m all ears” he kisses her hand

                “Baby… we’re ok if it’s just two of us for now” she held his face with her right hand “We’re ok, if we just the two of us…. let’s just enjoy ourselves together for awhile until we’re ready. Until you and i can provide a better future for our baby, we need to plan carefully for the better”

                “Ok, if that’s what you want” he smile gently

                “Do you understand why am I saying this?”

                “For our future?” he said in questionable tone

                “Neh… that’s right…. Thank you for understanding me” she smile

                “Let’s just have baby when we’re ready to have one and when i'm can already build a better life for you and our future baby” he kiss her lips “right now, I will enjoy the every moment of this baby…… you’re the perfect wife in the whole world. I’m sorry if your husband is so stupid, that I hurt you by my words… I’m sorry… I promise I change for the better.”

                “It’s ok baby…. I didn’t love you just because you have pretty face, an idol or a star. I love you for who you are…. I accept all the good and the bad side of you. Remember we’re mortal enemies before we fell in love with each other.

                “Neh… how can I forget our silly fights back in the days…. And fell in love with an angel”

Skip

                Donghae just finish his shower, he’s lying on his stomach at the bed while busy writing something on his notebook.

                “What are you doing?” Hyerin came out from the bathroom

                “Just a list” he said

                Hyerin lay beside her husband, facing the ceiling “What list?” she get the notebook of Donghae and see the list

                Asking ELF to marry Hyerin

                Marrying Hyerin at Church, giving her the best wedding ever (she looks great in wedding dress)

                Going on honeymoon

                Buying a house for her

                Having business or invest on something for the future

                Having a lot of babies            

                Hyerin smile at the list “Give me your pen” Donghae gave the pen and Hyerin sometimes and give it back to her husband        

                Donghae will finish his study

                Donghae look at his wife with questionable look

                “I know you’re an idol now but still education is important…. I want you to finish your study and I will help you with that” she smile at him

                “But I’m a bad student” he smirk

                “Then i have no choice to be a bad tutor too…. Baby… please…”

                “Anything for you” he kiss her “I’ll finish it but promise me to help me with my paper works and help me when I’m stress out”

                “Sure… baby… I’ll support you all the way”

                “Thank you my angel” he laid his head on her chest

                “Wait….What do you mean by having lots of babies?”

                “You know… we will make a new generation of Super Junior” he casually said

                “WHAT!!!?” Hyerin eyes got big and hit Donghae’s back

                “Awwwww……” Donghae get up “What’s wrong with that? After we settle, we will make mini-super junior or a soccer team”

                “YAH, Lee Donghae… do you know ho….”

                Donghae cuts her words by his pressing his lips against her.

                “I love you” he whisper between their kiss

                “I love you too…” Hyerin said as she kiss him back

                “I really love kissing your lips… it’s intoxicating... by the way you look beautiful and stunning in the wedding dress you wear...” Donghae

                “Really? the i think i should reserve that dress for our wedding…..” Hyerin wraps her arms around Donghae’s neck, as Donghae settle himself on top of her.

                 "Sure..... baby... i'll give you everything from now on"

                TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK

                “Baby, someone is at the door” Hyerin

                “It’s just a room service” Donghae

                “Princess….. open the door….. it’s oppa”

                The two broke the kiss and looking at each other with a surprise face.

                “It’s oppa… open the door quickly….”

                Donghae stand up to open the door while Hyerin fix herself.

                “Hyung, what are you doing here?” Donghae ask

                Leeteuk enter the room with a pillow on his hand “I can’t stand Hyukjae’s snore can I sleep here” he throw himself at the bed. “Oh, you’re bed is big.. it’s good for three”

                “Oppa!!!!!” Hyerin whine

                “But Hyung!!!!!!” Donghae whine also

                “Wae? Fine… if you don’t want then I’ll just stay in that room… staying up all night” Leeteuk get off from the bed.

                “Wait… oppa” Hyerin stop him “You can stay here for tonight..” she said

                “Really” he went back to bed and settles himself between the two pillows.

                “Yah, are you sleeping between us?” Hyerin

                “Donghae probably missing the times he sleeps beside me so I’m just doing a favor, and I miss you princess…” Leeteuk hug his sister

                Hyerin look at her disappointed husband and shrugged her shoulder.

Leeteuk POV

                Donghae did a wrong move by saying they made love last night…. Arghhhh… it still haunts me… that evil Donghae possessing over my cute little sister. I’m going to protect my precious sister over this evil naughty Donghae. Aigooooo…he really don’t need to say that to me….. I can’t get off that thougt in my head right now… I’ll sleep with them until that thought gets off my mind”

                “Donghae-ah…turn off the lights… sleep beside hyung” I tap the space beside me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys sorry for the late update, i have a lot of things to do during weekdays

@mrscho27- any ss4 i can go.... i'll follow them... ^____^ 

@mokpostar- it's fun to read your comments but please don't ditch your thesis.. hehehe.... just read my fanfics if you have extra time or you want to relax. hehehe ^____^

@mauisj1kyu- Oh, you seen SMTown NYC, how i wish could see them again

thank you for all your comments... your comments really guide me through my writing... thank you again my dear reader... hope you like this update

 

see you again ^___^