The Rumors

My Little Wife

 

Flashback

                After Gu Donghae get out from prison, he secretly visit Hyerin at the hospital. It was already mid-night he manage to sneak out of the room.

                “Yah, it’s already mid-night let’s sleep” he heard Hyerin’s voice

                “Neh… just give me few minutes…” he heard Donghae’s voice.

                Gu Donghae quietly opens the door and he saw Donghae in his bear skin underneath him is Hyerin.

                “Hmmm…. let’s sleep.. aren’t you tired?” Hyerin spoke as she travel her hands on Donghae’s back.

                “Ani… let’s play for awhile…” Donghae kissing Hyerin from her lips, neck, chest then down to her stomach.

                From where he stands, Gu Donghae can see the expression of Hyerin in every kiss of Donghae, her face is full of happiness and love. Unlike when he’s touching her, she looks like disgusted by herself.

                “It’s me, who supposed to be there” his hands are clenching “It’s me who supposed to devour you not him. I owe you Hyerin… you’re mine…” Gu Donghae on his mind

Skip

                After the short stop at the hospital, Gu Donghae went to Han River drinking soju and beer, drinking his hearts out.

                “Park Hyerin… why did you do this to me? Why did you hurt me like this? All I did is to love you… why did you choose that Lee Donghae guy, who can’t even protect you…. why?” he is busy drinking when he heard a weeping somewhere, he follow that weeps until he saw a girl sitting on the bench crying.

                “Why is it hard to get close to you? I was waiting outside the studio just to give you my gift but you don’t even recognize me. Why? Why did you forget me? I become a trainee for you so after I debut we will be together again. Why Donghae oppa? Why? Do you have someone else now?”

                “Lee Donghae of super junior is the one you talk about?”

                The girl stops crying and look at Gu Donghae “How did you know?”

                “Because my fiance choose to be with that guy over me” he said with full of anger

                “WHAT!!” the girl is stunned

                “Yes, there are together right now and something already happen to them”

                “NO!!!!!!” the girl starts to cry again

                Gu Donghae get closer to the girl, he lift her chin to look at him “You’re beautiful, what’s your name?”

                “Song Miyeon”

                “Miyeon, what a beautiful name, would you like to come with me? I will make you forget about that guy”

                “How?” Miyeon look at him

                Gu Donghae just smirks.

Skip

At the hotel room

                As soon as Gu Donghae open the door, he immediately kiss Miyeon aggressively, lift her and wraps her feet around his waist as he walks towards the bedroom. He lay down Miyeon on the bed not leaving her lips.

                “Oh, Hyerin…” he whisper

                “Wait…. This isn’t right..” Miyeon push him

                “If you want to get back to that guy who makes you cry, just do what I want, I’ll make you debut as singer and we will used that to break them apart.”

                “Really?” Miyeon's feeling for Donghae is blinding her to get what she wants, which gu donghae used to her.

                “Yes, we will” he smirk

                Miyeon pull Gu Donghae to give him passionate and hot kiss.

                “Owe me now….” she whisper

Skip

                After hours, Gu Donghae and Miyeon are done with their business, Gu Donghae pull Miyeon to lay her head to his chest.

                “Are you sure with that?” Miyeon ask

                “I have a friend in your company I’ll talk to him and make you debut, after you debut we will begin our plan, for now I’ll go back to Paris because they are monitoring me here, I can’t move here.”

                “How about me?” Miyeon ask

                “Prepare yourself; I will try to get back here without getting their attention so we can do this again” he kiss her

                Miyeon playfully bite her lips and sit on Gu Donghae’s lap facing him. “You can take me anytime you want” she kisses him “You want another one?”

                “Sure” he aggressively kisses her

End of Flashback

Super Junior Apartment

                Ryewook cook some breakfast for all of them, they are all sitting at the long table in the living room. Hyerin leaning over her husband shoulder while Donghae leaning his back at the wall. They both fall asleep at dawn, Donghae learning his script, Hyerin doing her paintings.

                “Dongsaeng-ah… eat now” Kyuhyun said

                Hyerin get up lazily and hit Donghae to wake him up “Baby… let’s eat breakfast” she kiss his lips to wake him up. “Oppa… wake up now” she kiss him again.

                “Look at that Donghae pretending to be sleeping beauty, so he can get kiss from Hyerin” Yesung said

                “Hyung, you’re just jealous” Eunhyuk

                “How I wish my girlfriend can wake me up like that?” Sungmin daydreaming

                “Ah.... this is making me go crazy” Eunhyuk hold his head “Hyerin” Eunhyuk softly called her

                Hyerin look at him “Neh, oppa”

                “I’ll wake him up.. you stay here” Eunhyuk stand up and transfer to Hyerin’s place

                Hyerin went to Eunhyuk place across to Donghae.

                All members are silently laughing even Hyerin on what Eunhyuk will do.

                “Shhhhh…” Eunhyuk

                Kyuhyun give a signal to Hyerin to call his hyung

                “Oppa…wake up…” she called out again but laughter is escaping from

                “Hmmm… just a minute baby…” Donghae mumble

                Eunhyuk get closer Donghae’s face, he even brush his nose to him.

                “Yah, oppa…” Hyerin shouted, Kyuhyun immediately cover , as they all laughing

                “Donghae-ah” Eunhyuk change his tone to girly one

                “Baby… gives me a kiss first…”

                Eunhyuk act of being shy “Ok…”

                “Mhmmmpppp” Hyerin’s mouth still covered

                Eunhyuk get closer and closer when Donghae open his eyes

                “WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” he push Eunhyuk “Did you just kiss me? I thought it was my angel but it was a monkey” he looks around to find his wife, who’s laughing sitting beside Kyuhyun.

                “My angel… what are you doing there?” Donghae said

                Hyerin stand up and went to her husband’s side “I’m waking you up but I think you can’t hear me” she caressing his face

                “Hyerin’s look so helpless waking you up so I help her” Eunhyuk

                “But still, you shouldn’t let the monkey kiss me” Donghae cutely pouting

                “What’s going on here?” Leeteuk and Heechul finally arrived

                “Good morning hyung” they greet

                “Good morning oppa, heechul oppa”

                “Let’s eat” Leeteuk said and they start to eat

                Hyerin grab her chopstick but she drops it and makes a loud sound.

                “Princess, are you alright?”

                “Neh, oppa” she hold her right hand and massage it “my right hand is a little bit stiff today.”

                “Didn’t I tell you to take a rest last night?” Donghae hold his wife’s hand and massage it “You almost stay up all night if I didn’t carry you to bed”

                “You’re over-working again” Leeteuk with his stern tone

                “Aniyo…oppa..it’s just…” before she continue

                “Hyung, she just stays in her work room whole night” Donghae

                “Yah!!” she smack his shoulder “Why did you tell? You won’t be sleeping in our room…” her words are cut-off when Donghae feed her with a piece of meat. She’s just glaring at him.

                “Eat now, my angel” he smile like a kid

                “Over-working yourself again? What if you collapse again?” Leeteuk start his nagging

                “Mianhe oppa, I just have to finish everything until weekend so the artworks can be ship out by next week”

                “Why you need to make new? Can you just get your works at the gallery?” Leeteuk ask

                “Aniyo…” she shakes her from side to side”They need new piece, it’s included in the contract”

                “She’s been working day and night, at her studio and to her work room” Donghae complain

                “How many you still need to finish?” Sungmin ask

                Hyerin bow down her head “I still need 4 pieces to work on”

                “It’s already Thursday” Eunhyuk said

                “Don’t worry about I can make it in time” Hyerin cheerfully said

                “You should take a break for today, you can't even move your hand” Kyuhyun said

                “Andwae…. if I stop I might lose focus, if that happen I’ll be doomed”

                “But you still need to rest” Kyuhyun insisted

                “I will, after these and got paid…. I will have a long vacation while waiting for February”

                “What’s with February?” Donghae curiously ask

                “I have a job offer in taiwan” Hyerin smile big

                “WHAT!!!” they all exclaimed

                “Neh, they just call me yesterday, that is why I’m got home late” she address that to Donghae “They want to me work with them in putting up the gallery they plan to open.. they want to be one of the art director of the gallery.. I will be the youngest art director” Hyerin can’t hide her hapiness

                “You mean?” Leeteuk

                “If we all agree to the plan then I’ll be staying in Taiwan for months”

                “Baby… you didn’t say this to me?” Donghae

                “I know, i’m planning to tell you about if the details are cleared” she look at her brother and Donghae “Oppa”

                “I’m happy for you princess but I need to see the contract first and you will visit me” Leeteuk give his blessing

                “Off course oppa, I will” she stand up and hug her brother “kamsahamnida oppa”

                 “Your welcome princess”

                “I promise I’ll make you proud of me, I won’t fail you”

               “You always making me proud, just do your best, oppa will always be here for you” Leeteuk

                “How about you baby?” she looks at her husband

                “Hyung already agree to it, yeh.. at least we will be together in Taiwan”

                “Really baby…” she sit beside her husband again “Komowo baby… mmmmmwuahhhh” she kiss his cheeks then pinch his cheeks “So cute”

                They all choke after hearing what Hyerin says to Donghae.

                “Seriously Hyerin…” Eunhyuk still coughing “Are you really that attractive to him?”

                “Wae? He is really cute” she kissm him again while Donghae brightly smile like an idiot

                “Hyerin please stop that I’m going to lose my appetite” Heechul

Skip

                Hyerin leaves the dorm to prepare she will go to her studio; Leeteuk is preparing himself for his schedule.

                “Jungsu-ah… can I come in?” Heechul knocking at the door

                “Neh” Heechul open the door “What is it Heechulssi?”

                “I’m just going ask if you are really sure about Hyerin going to Taiwan, I think you already aware that she only doing this in order to follow Donghae”

                “I’m aware that is the half of her reason and half of it is to make her dreams come true. Hyerin is doing her best to do both of her worlds, being Donghae’s fiancé and doing her dreams.”

                “But aren’t you worried about her, you know that Donghaessi will be busy in Taiwan”

                “I trust her and this is much better than before” Leeteuk’s tone change

                “Wae? Did something happen before?”

                “Let’s just say that she wasn’t like this before”

                “What do you mean?”

                “I don’t want to talk about it anymore; it’s the worst years for Hyerin”

Skip

                It’s already 5:00 in the evening when Hyerin went back to her apartment; she did a lot of work in her studio, completing the sculpture that she’s been working on. She very tired and her whole body is so heavy but when she opens the door to see her husband being cute and handsome at the same time reading his script, all of her tiredness has been gone with the site of that.

                Donghae look to her with a smile that makes her heart flutter.

                “Hi! My angel” he set aside his script

                “Hi! Baby”

                “You look so tired” he can see it through her eyes “Come here” he tap his lap

                Hyerin walk towards her husband and sit on his lap, she placed her head on his shoulder as Donghae holds her like a delicate baby.

                “Are you tired?” he places a kiss on her forehead

                “A little bit..” she’s making circle on Donghae’s chest with her finger

                “Are you done at the studio?” he ask

                “Neh, I finish all the works there, so I’ll be working here tomorrow”

                “Rest for awhile, you can sleep if you want”

                “Aniyo… I’ll cook some dinner first” she kiss his cheeks before standing up, Donghae hold her hand.

                “Baby… rest for awhile you’re tired”

                “I will, let me cook our dinner first, aren’t you hungry?”

                “Aniyo” but his stomach didn’t lie, it growls so loud

                “See… you’re hungry…. I’ll cook fast so we can eat”

Skip

                Hyerin done cooking their dinner, they start eating but Hyerin’s seems like she can eat her dinner.

                “Baby, are you ok? Why aren’t you eating?” Donghae ask worriedly

                “I don’t feel like eating…” She playing with her chopstick, her voice is lifeless

                “You’ve been working all day, eat” Donghae used his strict voice and forward his spoon with rice to her “I don’t want you to get sick”

                Hyerin open as her husband feed her but she still didn’t finish her food

                They are done eating; she starts to clean up the dishes.

                “Baby go and rest in our room, I’ll just finish this” she starts washing the dishes

                “My angel” Donghae hug his wife from the back

                “Wae?”

                “Let’s go out for awhile, i just want to make my wife smile”

                Hyerin turn to face him “Hmmm….. it’s too risky if we go out together”

                “Don’t worry about that, I’ll take you out to relax, come on baby, don’t reject me” he pouted pitiful

                Hyerin smile “Ok… let’s go”

Skip

                Hyerin is smiling big as they go to the parking lot, their hands are together. Donghae is wearing a simple jeans, black t-shirt and jacket with a cap. While Hyerin is wearing jean shorts and grey longsleeve shirt.

                Donghae open the passenger seat of his car and let his wife get in before sitting on the driver’s seat.

                “Where do you want to go?” Donghae ask

                “Hmmm… Han River Park while eating strawberry cheesecake” she cheerfully said

                “Ok” he fix her cap “Let’s go buy food then we will go there”

Skip

                Their first destination is a cake store, they few people at the cake store that’s why Hyerin feels so relief. They are both standing at the counter looking all the cakes display.

                “What do you want?” Donghae ask, his eyes are on the strawberry shortcake.

                “Strawberry cheesecake” Hyerin

                “Can you give me strawberry cheese cake and strawberry shortcake” Donghae said to the cashier.

                “Just a minute sir” the cashier prepares the order, as the two couple smile to each other.

                After dropping by at the cake shop their next destination is coffe shop. They enter the shop casual there are few people inside the coffee shop.

                “Strawberry frapuccino please” Hyerin address to the cashier

                “And Ice Americano” Donghae added

                “I’m going to pay for this one” Hyerin said

                “Aniyo… I’ll pay” Donghae insist

     

At the Han River

                Donghae park his car at the side parking where they can still see the beauty of the Han River eventhough they are inside the car.

                “You like it?” he is watching is kid like wife while eating her favorite dessert

                “Neh”

                “Hmmm…. I think you love strawberry desserts than me”

                “Off course” she smile at him

                “WHAT!! Baby… how can you love strawberry desserts than me?”

                Hyerin smile and sign her to husband to lean closer her, she touch his face with her palm when Donghae lean closer “I love you the best because you’re the sweetest strawberry for me” she place a kiss to him before taking another bite of her cake and giggle.

                “Do you feel much better now?” He put his arms around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

                “Much better”

                “Can you tell me now why you look so down?”

                “It’s just I’m kinda lose my focus… after finish the last sculpture my mind went black all of the sudden.. I still have two more paintings to do but how can I finish now if I was like this” she hits her head “I’m such a bapo”

                “Aniyo…” he hold her hand “You’re not… you’re just tired that’s all that’s why I brought you here, to relax yourself”

                “Neh, komowo oppa”

                “Hyerin may I ask you something?”

                “Sure, what is it?”

                 “Did you accept that offer in Taiwan just because of me?”

                Hyerin remove her husband arm around her and postion herself so that she is facing him “Are you going to stop me if it’s because of you?”

                “Can you answer my question first?” He hold her hands, they are facing each other now

               “Half of my reason is you; I don’t want to get separated from you in a very long time. At least if I’m there we can still see each other, right?”

                “Well, I also don’t want to get separate from you” he hugs her “then what is the other half?” he broke the hug and look at her

                “I want to make Jungsu oppa and you to be proud of me”

                “We always proud of you” he touch her face using his right palm

                “I know but I want to justify it, being an art director is like reinventing me, like what you are doing right now reinventing yourself as an actor.” She capped his face to look at him straight to his eyes “I want to try this, I want to know if I can do both being your wife and being an artist” her eyes are full of determinations.

                “But Hyerin….” Donghae still doubtful about the idea “We still not sure if we can see each other eventhough we’re on the same place.”

                “Donghae-ah.. I know you’re worried about my safety but we can do this, I can do this as long as you’re with me, Donghae-ah…” she places her lips against his to give him a short kisses.

                “Hyerin…” he brushes her hair gently “You’re the most precious one to me and I want the best for you, I’ll support and protect you with my everything.” he places his forehead to her as he play the strand of her hair “We will make this work, I’ll make this work for my lovingly wife”

                “Thank you my dear handsome husband”

Skip

                The next morning

                TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK

                “Donghae-ah…. Hyerin…. get up…” Leeteuk’s serious voice can be heard from outside the room of the couple.

                Donghae and Hyerin still in a deep sleep, they went back to the apartment by 1:00 in the morning.

                “Donghae, Hyerin come out this instant”

                Hyerin move a little and she heard her brother

                “Donghae, Hyerin…wake up and come out”

                “Baby…” she tap gently nudge her husband “Donghae-ah…wake up….”

                “Five minutes..” he said and snuggle his wife

                “Jungsu oppa is calling for us”

                “What?” Donghae immediately sits up

                “Donghae…… Hyerin…. are you awake?” they hear Leeteuk still knocking

                “Is he angry?” Donghae panickly ask

                “I don’t know” Hyerin just shrugged her shoulders

                “Baby…let’s go out” Donghae pull his wife off the bed

                “Wait… aren’t you getting dress?”

                Donghae look at himself, he’s just wearing his boxers and his wife wearing tank tops and shorts.

                “Wear your shirt first” she throw a t-shirt to him and she took the blue plaid shirt of Donghae that is hanging on the chair.

                Hyerin stand up and held her husband hand as they open the door.

                “What is it hyung?” Donghae ask

                “Where have you been last night?” he ask

                “Wae oppa? Is something happen?”

                “Neh… you need to see this”

                They follow Leeteuk to the living room his laptop is there at the table. Hyerin is starts to get nervous.

                “Look at this”

                The two seat in front of Leeteuk’s laptop to their shocks when they see the headline.

                 Super Junior Donghae spotted withSuper Junior member’s sister last night

                There is also attached picture of them taken from the back, it’s too obvious that the male figure is Donghae, the female figure is not that clear but the one who write the article sure that the girl is sister of super junior member.

                “There are many reporter calling the company about that; they company is trying to block the issue"

                “Manager hyung told you that”

                “Oppa what are we going to do now?” Hyerin worriedly ask

                “Don’t worry, they didn’t recognize you” Donghae comfort his wife

                “Yes, they didn’t recognize her but some has a hint that it’s Hyerin.” Leeteuk said "of all the sisters of the members Hyerin is most closes to all of you and she is most active, and base on what Ryewook, he read some article there are small rumors article that they saying Hyerin probably has a relationship with one of the members and now this... their suspicion is getting stronger." he explain. Leeteuk is also worried about what's going to happen if these rumors won't stop, he is worried about his sister being bash by other people and it might affect her upcoming projects.

                Hyerin’s eyes got big her face can tell that she’s panicking, she tighten her grip to Donghae’s hand. Donghae looks at his wife with full of worries on her face.

                “Maybe it’s time” he said

                “But…. Baby…”

                "It's going to be alright.." he assure her

                "I'm against it" Leeteuk said with his stern voice and serious face

Skip

At Gu Donghae’s hotel room

Ever since Gu Donghae came back from Paris, Miyeon always spending her night in Gu Donghae’s hotel room.

                “What are we going to do now?” Miyeon is worried staring at the laptop, she still in the bed with just a white blanket covering her “Do you think they did this on purpose?”

                Gu Donghae just finishes his morning shower “Whatever their intentions are, we will still proceed to our plans” he sit on the bed “Hyerin will be gone by next week, it’s a perfect time for you to make your move and I’ll make my move too, I’ll follow her there”

                Miyeon peck his lips “Just make sure you won’t fall for her or her act”

                “No.. I won’t.. all I feel for her now is hatred that’s all.” he kiss her forehead “Go and take a shower, I’ll drop you at your dorm”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!! ^____^

here a new chapter for you... hope you like it