I came back in PEACE!?

My Little Wife

 

                Donghae wakes up to find Hyerin still sleeping beside him, he look around but there’s no sign of his hyung.               

                “He probably left” he mumble and he look back to his wife.

Donghae’s POV

                She’s really beautiful in every way, beautiful outside and inside. I’m so lucky to find you, I don’t have to ask anything all I need is for you to stay with me and have kids with you.

                I can’t resist touching her nose then her lips that I love to kiss a lot. She crumple her face because of what I did, how cute she was?  I can’t resist this cuteness, I reach out my phone at the side table and take a picture of my sleeping angel. I took a picture of her then a selca with her, its fun doing this.I set my camera to video mode as I think of brilliant idea.

“Baby… wake up now….” I softly called her name while focusing my camera to her sleeping face.

“Baby…. Hyerin….. my angel… it’s morning…wake up now”

“Hmmm….” she whine and crumple her face again, that’s makes me chuckled

“Baby…. it’s time to wake up” I gently caress her face with my free hand and then she opens her eyes and smile at me, what a beautiful morning

  “Good morning baby” she said to me

I really love to hear that voice, it’s sweet and full of love.

“Yah” she panic and cover her face with a pillow when she realize I’m doing some video “Stop that… it’s embrassing…I just woke up… oppa…”

“But it’s ok… you look beautiful even if you just woke up… you can be a cosmetic model”

“Shut up and turn that off” she said under the pillow

“Baby…come on…. let me see your beautiful morning face”

“Andwae… turn your camera off first….”

We are both stubborn but I have to give in to her stubbornness. I stop recording and put back my phone at the side table.

“I put it away… come out now”

“Aniyo…it’s still on… you’re just bluffing”

I peek under the pillow and see her with close eyes “Stop that oppa”

“Didn’t I tell you call me baby or yeobo?” I removed the pillow covering her beautiful goddess like face.

“Yah…. Lee Donghae…” I put my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me before she could do something about my naughtiness.

“Did you sleep well my angel?” I kiss her forehead, to calm her down.

“Neh…” she said calmly… I knew it, I have magic on her “Where’s Jungsu oppa?”

                I brush off the few hairs strand on her face to fully admire the beauty of this goddess beside me.

                “I think he went back to his room; I just woke up he’s already gone”

Flashback

It’s already dawn when Leeteuk woke up finding himself at the side of bed. Donghae is already in between him and his sister.

Last night, Donghae and Hyerin wait until Leeteuk fell asleep completely. When Leeteuk peacefully sleeping. Donghae get off from the bed and pull his hyung at the side little by little as Hyerin push her brother aside.After putting Leeteuk at the side of the bed, Donghae lay beside between the siblings. He hug his wife by her waist as he laid his head on her chest, Hyerin put her arms around her husband.

He sees Donghae and Hyerin hugging each other while they are sleeping.

“This kids” he mumble, he get up from the bed “Probably Donghae won’t do anything to my sister by this state, I can go back to my room now”

End of flashback

“Hmmm…. do you think he got mad at us by what we did last night?” she pouted

“Aniyo.. he won’t… hyung love us both” I answer her

“Neh… you’re right..” she snuggle herself to my chest

I lift her chin to look at me again “from the look on your face I can guess you dream about something good”

“Neh… it’s wonderful…..”

                I pull her much closer to me “Can you share it with me?” our face is just few inches away.

             She bites her pinkish lips and bright smile form “I dream about you and me sitting in a chair, our hair is white as snow, wrinkles can obviously can be seen in our faces” she trace my nose bridge down to my lips “we are holding our hands while happily watching our children and grandchildren.” Her face becomes red all of the sudden.

                This girl really something, she really does love me even in her dreams all she can see is me and her future with me. Of all the relationship I had, she’s the only one who pictures her future with me. She’s the only one who thinks of my welfare and understands my whole being. Some other girls they will dump me easily if they saw my bad side, they always like the prince image that I used to put up on screen. But Hyerin not like that… she loves all that I am; I can be myself with her, without worrying my prince like image, she understands me very well.

                “Is there a problem? Why are you so quite? Did you have a bad dream?” she caress my face with her gentle hands

                “Nothing… I’m thinking on how lucky I am to have you in my arms, like this

                “It’s not a luck… it’s our destiny to be with each other arms” she simple said those beautiful words

                Yeah, she’s right.. it’s our destiny that leads us to what we are now. It’s her destiny to be Jungsu hyung’ s sister and it’s my destiny to be a trainee then belong to the same group with hyung. All of the hard training, heart breaking situation and all the things that happen to me it’s all part of destiny to meet this wonderful person. After all those things, I finally have someone who I can share my whole being.

                “Neh, we’re destined together” I can’t resist…I just kiss her lips “I love you” I said it again for hundreds of time, looking straightly to her eyes.

                “You always saying that”

                “I will never get tired of saying those words to you,  I love you”

                “I love you too” she kiss my forehead,my nose, cheeks and then my lips. The way she kiss me is so alluring that I can kiss her all day if she allow me too. Every kiss is sealed with love and care, saying that she will only love me for the rest of our lives.

                “Yah… we need to get ready… take a shower now” she said to me

                “Ok…but don’t go back to sleep while I’m taking shower”

                “Bapo” she slightly hit my head “I’m going to prepare your clothes”

Skip

                Hyerin is busy preparing herself, she’s wearing white shirt and shorts; she’s putting lotion on her body.

                “Baby….” Donghae speak, he just sitting on the bed while watching his wife

                “Neh..” Hyeri answer without looking at her husband

                “Do you think you’re short pants is too short?”

                “Huh?” Hyerin look at herself “baby…it’s a shorts…which supposed to be short, right?”

                “But…it’s exposing your legs too much”

                Hyerin look at her husband making a silly face “Fine” she sighs “I’ll just wear pants, is that more favorable to you?”

                Donghae just nodded with a big smile on his face. Hyerin walk towards her husband “You silly jealous husband” she pinch his nose and walk back to her luggage.

                “I told I’m not jealous, I’m just looking after you; It’s too hot outside you might get tanned because if the heat of the sun”

                “Whatever, my jealous husband” she walks towards the bathroom

                “Hyerin… I said I’m not jealous”

                “Fine.. You’re just an over-protective husband, with a little jealousy” she smiles naughtily as she enter the bathroom

Skip

                They all went around the places, Donghae is not afraid anymore, he hold his wife hand while walking around and being sweet together, not minding if someone will see them or not. They just did what a normal couple doing as they walk around, Donghaeoccisionally kissing his wife forehead, taking pictures together and sometimes when Donghae is getting naughty; he will cover their face while kissing his wife by her sweet lips. Hyerin restrain herself from shopping because of her oppas but Donghae and Leeteuk just let her do what she wants, so Hyerin did a little shopping.  After the whole day of seeing different place they all went back to their hotel to rest.

                Donghae is using his laptop while Hyerin is fitting all the dress she bought.

                “Baby…what you think about this?” she spins

                Donghae look at his wife “you look great with that baby…”

                “Really?” she smile brightly “Should I try this one?” she pick a blue dress

                “Baby…” Donghae put his laptop aside “Come here for awhile” he taps the space beside him

                Hyerin sit beside her husband facing him “Wae? Something you want to say?”

                “Neh…  Do you remember the drama that was offering to me?”

                “Neh…”

                “There’s a finally decision about it, we will start the shooting during the promotion of Super Junior M in Taiwan in February”

                “Really” she sounds a little bit sad “So it means you’re going to stay there, how long?”

                “Probably until mid of July"

                “It’s almost five months; you will be gone for that long…” she bows her head

                “Baby” He lift up her chin “It’s just a temporary and I’ll visit you every time I can;  it’s a good offer after that we can buy our own house.”

                “But…still…it’s five months…” she’s pouting

                “I know.. do you I think I won’t miss you during those times…. I’ll miss you to death” he hugs his wife to comfort her “We already discuss this right; we’re going to prepare everything for our future baby and for us also.”

                “Neh… I’m sorry… I should be congratulating you right now instead of being depress like this” she hugs him back “Congratulations baby”

                “And there’s no more thing…it just too sudden.. Manager hyung just said it to me “

                “What is it?” Hyerin broke the hug

                “I have a short drama, I will start shooting right after I get back from Thailand” Donghae grinning

                “WHAT!!!”

                “I know it’s too sudden but still a chance for me, right?”

                “So it means there will be less or no time for us after this trip”

                Donghae pull his wife to sit on his lap, holding her like a baby “I promise that I will make time for us even in my busy schedule”

                “Promise?” she show her pinky finger

                “I promise” they made pinky promise

                “Can I go back to work?” Hyerin playing her husband hand

                “Sure..baby… you can go back to work”

                “Then what about the modeling offer?” she bite her lips

                Donghae hold her face to look at him “as long as you don’t have male partner and no y or daring poses or clothes, and we will talk about your project first, araso?”

                “Then I also have condition.... as long as you can avoid kissing scene avoid it okay, because I’m selfish I want to reserve those lips only for me” she touches Donghae’s lips

                “Not only my lips but all of me is reserved for you” he kiss her “We will start this right?”

                “Neh… we will support each other…no more secret and silly fights”

                “Neh, baby.. we will be stronger and will love each other more”

Skip

                After the short vacation in Italy, as they land at Incheon Airport the couple need to separate for few days, Donghae go straight to Thailand for the CF filming while Hyerin is left in Seoul doing her works. At the day they arrived, Donghae starts filming as Hyerin go to meeting after meeting, they both have long and gloomy day knowing that they are too far away from each other. It’s already 12:00 mid-night Hyerin still awake painting.

                Cause you are so beautiful

                “Neh,baby”

                “You still awake?” Donghae at the other line

                “You too?”

                “I just arrived here at the hotel”

                “Did you eat dinner?”

                “Neh, we eat before we go back here, did you eat dinner?”

                “Neh”

                “Baby…. I miss you already..” Donghae said

                “Me too… I feel bad eating alone… the apartment is too big and quite without you here” Hyerin replied

                Donghae sigh “It’s just been one day we’re apart but it feels like forever”

                “Neh, I know that.. It’s already hard for few days then what it will be for five months”

               “Baby….” Donghae almost sings it  

              “Sorry….” she look at the clock “Aren’t you going to sleep I bet you still have shooting tomorrow?” she ask

                “Neh, I still have one last filming then a photoshoot, How about you?” he asks back “Baby… sleep now so I can sleep also” he sounded cute

                “Ok, I’ll prepare go to bed..call me after 20 minutes.. you also prepare for bed and go to shower Lee Donghae, araso?”

                “Neh, I’m going to shower.. I’m in the bathroom right now”

                “Do you need to say that to me? ok call me after 20 minutes” Hyerin hang up the phone and run towards the bathroom and squeal like a teenager that so in love.

                After 20 minutes, Hyerin already in bed waiting for her husband to call.

                Cause you are so beautiful

                “Baby….” she answer with a smile on her face

                “Are you in bed now?”

                “Neh… I’m already in bed waiting for your call, how about you?”

                “I’m also in bed” there’s a short silent “How’s your day?”

                “It’s the same, whole day of meeting… go to gallery, studio then home… just like that, how about you?”

                “There are many fans waiting for me in the airport when I arrived here, also in the hotel then after settling down for few hours we went to the shooting location until evening.”

                “Hmmm… ok… take care of yourself there.. don’t get sick..”

                “Aren’t you going to ask me?”

                “Ask you what?”

                “What scene did I shoot with the female model?” Donghae trying to tease his wife

                “Why I would want to know?” she sounded being sulky now “Lee Donghae try to upset me now so that by the time you will be home, I promise you that you will be sleeping in your dorm for whole month.”

                “An….ani…yoooo” Donghae panic “Baby… I love you…. let’s sleep, ok?”

                “You need to behave well there… I know you’re aware that your fans there is updating your every move in twitter so you better be a good boy”

                “Baby, are you following my fans twitter account?”

                “Why not? It gives me a lot of benefit..” Hyerin evilly said

                “You really scary sometimes… baby.. sleep now”

                “Neh… you too.. sleep well”

                “Good night and have a dream of me, I love you my angel”

                “Good night baby… I love you too”

Skip

                The next day, Hyerin went to the gallery to check her art work condition. She busy checking the paintings.

                “Excuse me” a familiar voice

                She turn to look who is it and to her surprise “Donghae oppa”

                “Hello Hyerin… it’s been a long time” Gu Donghae “Can you give me a welcome hug?”

                “Oppa...” Hyerin walk towards to Gu Donghae and hug him “When did you arrived here?”

                “Just this morning for business trip, I heard that you have an exhibit here so I came here to see it”

                “Woah…. Business trip… you still the same as before” she tap Gu Donghae’s shoulder“Don’t stress yourself too much”

                “You too… you still the same always taking care of others that’s why it isn’t hard to fall in love with you”

                “Oppa… please don’t..”

                “I’m sorry… how are you and Donghae?”

                “We’re fine” she smile “We’re doing great…”

                “Where is he right now? I want to talk to him”

                “He’s in Thailand right shooting some commercial, why you want to talk to him?”

                “Something I want to say"

                Hyerin show a worry face

                “Don’t worry I come here in peace” he tap Hyerin’s shoulder

                “Oh…” Hyerin sigh in relief “How long you will be staying here?”

                “One week I think”

                “Oh, that’s great Donghae will be here day after tomorrow”

                “Oh, really… then call me when he arrived here”

                “Sure… oppa”

                “Hmmm… Hyerin” he hold Hyerin’s right hand “I’m sorry for what I’ve done before”

                “Let’s just forget about what happen, I just want to move on and be happy now”

                “But still I’m sorry… can we have coffee?”

                “Oppa…” she removes her hand from him “I’m sorry I can’t go with you… you see..”

                “They still angry with me…”

                “No, it’s not that… it’s just…”

                “They don’t want me to get near you again”

                Hyerin sigh heavily “I don’t know… I tell them I’ve already fine with you but still Jungsu oppa still angry with you.. even Donghae”

                Gu Donghae noticed the ring on her finger “You're engage now?”

               “Neh…. he purpose to me already” she shows her rings

               “I’m happy that you are happy… so I think I need to go now”

                “Neh, thank you for coming oppa, see you around”

                “Hyerin, can I hug you again?” Gu Donghae

                “Sure… it’s just a friendly hug right?”

                Gu Donghae nodded and hugs her tightly, smelling her sweet scent that he misses.

                “I miss you a lot… eventhough your not with me anymore, I’m always here to take care and protect you..”

                “Komowo, oppa…. I hope you will find your destined one”

Skip

                Hyerin is already in bed, she picks up her phone and dialed Donghae’s number.

                “Baby” she greeted

                “Hmm… Baby…” Donghae sounds sleepy

                “Did I disturb you on your sleep?”

                “Aniyo… it’s ok… I just close my eyes for minute before calling you”

                “Baby… I want to tell you something”

                “What is it?”

                “Donghae oppa visit me this afternoon at the gallery”

                “WHAT!!!!!”

                “Neh...”

                “What does he wants? Did he hurt you?”

                “Aniyo…he didn’t hurt me, he came for business here and he heard about my exhibit so he visit me at the gallery”

                “Baby..stay away from him….” Donghae is panicking “Don’t leave the apartment alone, bring Ms. Kim with you or stay with hyung.. Ryewook or Kyuhyun”

                “Baby… he means no harm; he already accepted that we are together now”

                “Hyerin just do what I say to you just until I get back there….please baby”

                “Araso… Unnie is with me whole day tomorrow because I have a set of meetings again”

                “Ok, that’s good… I’ll try to finish the photoshoot quickly so I can go back there immediately” Donghae sounds really in panic

                “Baby… he won’t hurt me again”

                “My angel.. I’m just taking pre-cautions here; I don’t want something happen to you again”

                “Araso, I understand..baby… I’m seriously miss you now… come home” she sounded cutely

                “I miss you too… I’ll be back there….”

Donghae is the one acting mature in times when his wife is being childish.

“Baby…. I miss you… I want to see you, touch you and kiss you… its too cold sleeping alone in bed”

                “My angel don’t be like this or else I’ll be swimming back there”

                “Then swim back here…” she whinning like a child

                “Baby…. don’t be like that… promise when I get back before my shooting we will have time just the two of us, ok?

                “Whatever….. I know you will be dead busy when you get back here”

                “Aniyo… I still have… I will make time for you.. huh?”

                “Fine... baby… I’m sleepy now” she yawns

                “Ok… sleep now, good night and I love you”

                “Good night oppa…. I love you too”

Skip

At the meeting

                “Ms. Park we would like to invite you in the opening of our gallery in New York, our director will be honored to welcome to there.” Foreinger 1

                “If you allow us to display someof our works at the gallery, your exhibit here in Seoul and in Paris had a great review from art critics so we want to bring the artist and her art to USA.”

                “May I ask why me, you’ve choosen to offer this? I’m just newly young artist”

                “We’ve choosen you because you are fine artist despite of being young; your works is beyond promising and we believe in that”

                “If you agree, all the things will be prepared you don’t have to worry anything all you have to is to be there.”

                “Hmmm…. I’ll just ask my brother about this, can we meet after two days to give you my answer?”

                “Sure, why not? but I hope it will be a good answer”

                “Let’s just see”

Ski

At Hyerin’s studio

                “Ahh….. Why it’s so tiring to have meetings than to paint all day” Hyerin sit at the couch

                “It’s because you hate meetings” Ms. Kim

                “Neh… you’re right… I gather painting in my room for two days than having a meeting”

                “So, what you think about the offer?”

                “It’s ok but I still want my brother’s opinion about it”

                “And if Donghae agrees” Ms. Kim

                “Neh… if I accept the offers I’ll be gone for a month travelling from different countries.”

                “Do you think he will agree?”

                “I don’t know it yet, he may or may not and we still need to discuss this”

                “Hyerin, I know he’s your fiancé but do you think you too dependable on him in terms of decision making”

                “Aniyo…it’s just the right thing to do; beside he’s going to be my husband right, I’m just trying to adjust things as early as now” Hyerin is innocently smile at Ms. Kim

                “Fine” Ms. Kim sigh “But Donghae must understand that you will do this for your dreams”

                “He’s aware of that” hyerin lay down on the couch “Unnie…can you please buy me some sandwich and strawberry milkshake”

                “Sure.. I’ll back by an hour” Ms. Kim leave to buy Hyerin’s request

                Hyerin fall asleep at the couch because of tiredness. The door suddenly opened, Ms. Kim forget to lock it. The man enter the studio slowly and walk towards Hyerin sleeping in the couch, he bend down and stare at Hyerin.

                “Hyerin… you becoming more beautiful everyday…” he touch Hyerin’s face “I still love you and I always will… but I promise I won’t force you to come with me….” he kiss Hyerin’s forehead

                “YAH!!!!!! What are you doing here?” Ms. Kim shouted that wakes up Hyerin

                “Oppa….” Hyerin sits up “What are you doing here?”

                “I’m just visiting you”

                Ms. Kim run and get in between with them “You’re not welcome here.. get out or I’ll call police.. don’t come here again”

                “Unnie..calm down” Hyerin

                “Hyerin even if you forgive this guy but I’m not… I can’t forget what he did to you”

                “I came here in peace” Gu Donghae

                “What’s going on here?” Donghae arrived and see Gu Donghae “What are you doing here?”

                “Baby…” Hyerin is panicking; she went to her husband’s side

                “What are you doing here?” Donghae protective and possessively hold Hyerin’s waist.

                “I just visited her.. I have no other intentions hyung.” Gu Donghae

                “Donghae.. he mean no harm..” Hyerin hold on to her husband shirt

                “I know that baby… but you can’t blame me after what he done to you”

                “But”

                “It’s ok.. I understand completely..” Gu Donghae sounded defeated “I won’t talk or get near to Hyerin but at least can we talk Donghae hyung?"

                “Now… you call me hyung”

                “Donghae…..”

                “Who are you calling?” Donghae ask

                Hyerin sigh and hold her temple “Baby… please… he just wanted to talk to you”

                “Fine… stay here we will talk outside..” Donghae said

                “No… somebody might see you… talk here unnie and I will go outside” she looks at her husband and Gu Donghae with worried face.

                “Don’t worry Hyerin I won’t fight with hyung”

                “Baby…promise me” she look at her husband

                Donghae smile and kiss his wife “I promise… we will go home after this…araso?”

                “Neh…” she lean upward to kiss him “I’ll wait… talk with him”

Skip

                After they talk, Donghae went back to the apartment with his wife. He never spoke anything after the talk. He open the door change his shoes to slippers and help his wife to change her footwear. Donghae is about to walk when Hyerin hold his arm.

                “Baby… are you mad?” she ask

                Donghae turn around “Anni” he carry her bridal style and go to their room, he lay her down on the bed as he lie down beside her, they are facing each other, looking at eack others eyes. Donghae put his arm around her as he pulls her closer to him.

                “Let’s sleep” he said

                “Aniyo…  I won’t…”

                Donghae just look at her asking for explanation

                “I’m scared if I sleep now, I will wake up without you here” her eyes are glittering because if tears that forming to her eyes

                “Shhh…” he wipes her eyes not letting the tears to fall “I’m not going to leave you; I gather die than to live without you”

                “Then, why are you so silent? What did you talk about? Huh?” she capped his face “Do tell you the truth I’m scared before of your actions now… the last time you act like this, is the time you leave me in our house as I sleep… please don’t you ever do that to me…”

                “My angel… I’m not going to leave you...” he kisses her forehead

                “Then why?”

                “Let’s just say he just give me a word of advice”

                “Advice?” she looks at him confusedly

                “Neh… but it’s not for your ears to hear…”

                “Then why you’re so silent?”

                “Why you so have many questions?”

                “Why aren’t you answering me?”

                “Aigooo…” he pinches her nose “Let’s just sleep for awhile then we will cook dinner” he cuddles her

                “Yah, Lee Donghae… don’t change the topic here….”

                Donghae press his lips against her “You don’t have to worry… we have a friendly talk, as you wish, don’t you trust me?”

                “I trust you oppa…” she smile at him

                “Then let’s sleep…”

                Donghae tighten his hug to his wife as they sleep together.

Flashback

                After Hyerin and Ms. Kim

                “What do you want to talk about?” Donghae arrogantly ask

                “I can see that Hyerin truly love you…from what I see she is more in love with you than she was with me”

                “Off course.. because I truly lover her and won’t leave her again.”

                “Yes, that’s the right thing to do; don’t leave her. Donghae hyung” Gu Donghae looks at him “She is too much sensitive about leaving… I think you already know that”

                “Neh, I’m aware of that, is that all you want to say?”

                "all I want to say is I want you to protect her dreams, her life and her love. Make her happy which I didn’t succeed to do it. With that I can go back to Paris in peace but you can still call me if you need my help” Gu Donghae gave his calling card

                “Don’t worry, I won’t be calling you”

                “Hyung… I know you still don’t trust me but I already accepted it. Hyerin and you are the destined one.”

                “I’m glad that you finally accepted it, Don’t worry I’ll take a good care of my Hyerin, I’ll make her happy.”

                “Because if you don't I'll come back to make her mine again"

End of Flashback

Donghae's POV

        I won't leave you, i will love and protect you no matter what happen. I won't let anyone to get between us, no one can separate us.

             

          Hyerin finally woke up from her slumber and greated by her husband loving eyes and sweet smile.

                “How long you’ve been awake?” she ask

                “Long enough to adore you while sleeping and to film you again”

                “Yah!!!” she hit his head “Why you always make fun of me?”

                “It’s just a joke” he hugs her “My angel… let’s cook dinner”

                “Are you hungry?”

                “Neh, I miss your home cook meal”

                “Aigooo….” she pinch his nose “Fine… I’ll cook but you will help me”

                “Neh…”

                The couple cooking their meal together,well, technically Hyerin cook their meal because Donghae is walking, running around like a excited kid in the kitchen, living room and their bed room, the door keeps on opening and closing.

                “Donghae-ah” she called out

                “Yes, baby” Donghae stop at the kitchen looking so innocent

                “What are you doing?”

                “Nothing” he shrugged his shoulder cutely

                “Nothing, then why all the doors keeps on opening and closing; you walking around the apartment.” She put her hands on her waist

                “Just don’t mind me” he wink at her and walk towards the living

                “Yah… Lee Donghae” Hyerin just sigh “Having a husband like him… he probably deconstructing my apartment again.”

                After 30 minutes, Hyerin is done cooking their dinner meal.

                “Baby… let’s eat now…the table is ready” she called out from the kitchen

                Donghae pops his head at the kitchen door with a big grin.

                “What’s the meaning of that grin Mr. Lee?”

                “Hmmm…. nothing Mrs. Lee” he walk towards his wife and automatically wrap his arms around her waist, he sees the sweats on her forehead and he wipes it “Tired of cooking?”

                “Neh, you said that you’re going to help me”

                “I’m busy doing something”

                “Did you messed up my living room again?” she ask

                “A little bit?”

                “Mr. Lee… how am I s…” her words cut-off by her husband lips

                “I’ll clean up afterwards” he said

                Hyerin just pouted because she knows by morning she’s the one who will clean up. Donghae pull his wife to the living to show what he’s done to the living room. The table is all set up with red tulips at the center. The whole living is filled with little lights and rose petals.

                “You like it?” he ask

                “Aniyo… you will kill me in the morning by cleaning this up” she is protesting

                “But you still like it?” he look at her

                Hyerin bite her lips “Off course, you bapo”

                Donghae help his wife to transfer all the food from the kitchen to the living room. and they start eating.

                “Hmmm…. baby” Hyerin keeps on glancing to her husband who sitting beside her

                “Yes, baby”

                “You’re aware that I’m having a lot of meetings when you’re gone right” she biting her chopstick

                “Neh” Donghae stops eating

                “They offer me deal to display some of my works in their gallery but” she place down her chopstick at the table. “If I accept the offer I’ll be gone here for two weeks to one month, I think”

                Donghae just looking at his wife that Hyerin can’t read, if he’s going to be mad or not.

                Hyerin take his hand “If you don’t like it then I will just say to..”

                “No” he cuts off her words “I mean, it’s ok baby… it’s a great oppurnity for you”

                “Really baby?” Hyerin smile

                “Off course, you support me without question, I’ll do the same.” he hug her “I will support you without question. It’s just one month right?”

                Hyerin broker the hug “Neh… just one month and I’ll be back by your side” then she kisses him

                “Just one month, you can go any further than that” he kiss her “Baby… you tasted like kimchi” Donghae jokingly said

                “You too.. my bapo husband”

Skip

                At the hotel room of Gu Donghae

                Gu Donghae and Miyeon are together in bed, their body with cover only by a blanket. Miyeon resting her head on Gu Donghae’s chest.

                “You calling her name again while we’re making love” Miyeon softly said

                “So what? You still enjoy it” Gu Donghae arrogantly said

                “Yeh, I like it verymuch” she bite her lips “Do you think our plan will work this time?” Miyeon ask

                “Off course, I plan everything” Gu Donghae

                Miyeon sits up to look at Gu Donghae “We will break them apart to have our revenge” Miyeon playfully kiss Gu Donghae.

                “Yes, we will get our revenge soon”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys..... happy to give you update again

it's kind of long chapter but i hope you still enjoy it ^__^

thank you again....