Saranghae S.P.Y part2

My Little Wife

 

The next morning, Donghae is just looking at his wife who is still in a deep sleep, he still reminiscing things that happen to them last night, their every breathe, every touch and every kiss. All those are keeps repeating on his mind and the a little accident that happen which put a smile on his face as he remembers it when he accidentally bump Hyerin’s knee that makes his wife sulky but his charm made his way to set her mood again. He never knew that night will happen again but it happen, he can explain how happy he is right at that moment.

                “Good morning” he said in sweet tone when Hyerin open her eyes

                “Good morning” she answer back with a beautiful smile on her face

                Donghae notice that his wife is glowing beautifully.              

                “Baby?”

                “Neh”

                “I think we should do it every night so you can glow more beautifully” he said

                “WHAT!!!” Hyerin exclaimed

                “I just noticed that you are glowing today, so I think I’m the reason for that.”

                “Oh, really” Hyerin roll, so she’s on top of Donghae

                “Yeh” he confidently answer

                “But I don’t think I won’t do it anymore”

                Donghae sits up resting his back on the headboard as Hyerin sits on his lap “WHAT? WAE.. WAE…WAE…I was good last night, don’t say that you didn’t enjoy it.” he pulls up the blanket to cover their lower area.

                Hyerin’s face becomes red suddenly and Donghae notice it

                “See… I was right” he teases her

                “Aniyo…” she smacks his chest “You’re too naughty last night…”

                Donghae just smile and hug his wife by her waist “I’m just showing you how much I love and miss you”

                “yeh, right..”

                “Baby?”

                “What?”

`               Donghae just answer her with a deep kiss, which Hyerin response to it, she put her arms around his neck. Donghae starts to kiss her neck then her shoulder blade.

                “Donghae-ah… are you still sleeping?” Leeteuk open the door, followed by Ryewook, Eunhyuk and Sungmin

                “WHAT THE HELL!!!!” Leeteuk sees the greatest shock of his life.               

                “OMG!!!!” Sungmin

                 Donghae immediately turn over so Hyerin goes beneath him and cover her with the blanket, luckily Hyerin have a long hair that cover her back.

                “Ahhh… Donghae…” Hyerin whine as she thrown down by her husband

                “Hyung?” his voice is shaking because of fear

                “We’ll wait for you outside” Leeteuk leaves the room in dazed

                “Hyung, breakfast is ready” Ryewook said before leaving

                “I think Hyerin need to big breakfast” Sungmin commented

                “Donghae-ah… fighting” Eunhyuk smiling big as he close the door.

                “Are we dead?” Hyerin ask

                “Maybe…”’ he just shrugs his shoulder “you really look so cute and beautiful at the same time” he throw himself to her again.               

                After the two dressed themselves they are just standing in front of the door, hesistating to open it.

                “Baby, you open it?” Donghae said to his wife

                “Why me? you’re the man here, you should open it and you promise me that whatever happen to what we did last night, you will” before she could finish her words Donghae cover with his hand.

                “I know, baby.. but it’s not everyday that your brother caught us in that kind of situation”

                Hyerin smack Donghae’s back “It’s your fault thinking naughty things”

                “Baby I think you’re getting used on hitting me” he pouted like a child

                Hyerin hit him again “Just open the door so I can to go to shower”

                “Araso”

                Donghae takes a deep breath and take Hyerin hand before he open the door. Leeteuk is already waiting for them sitting at the couch in the living room.

                “Good morning oppa” Hyerin greeted as soon as she sees her brother but she’s hiding behind Donghae’s back

                “How’s your knee?” Leeteuk ask in monotone voice

                “It’s a little bit okay now”

                “Good”

                “I’m just going to get some shower” Hyerin awkwardly run towards the bathroom

                “Hyerin” Leeteuk called out

                “Neh, oppa”

                “The food is ready at the dorm, go there after your shower”

                “Neh oppa” she looks at Donghae and smile at him like she’s teasing him and she mouthed to him “Fighting” before going to the bathroom.

                “Good morning hyung” Donghae awkwardly greeted his hyung as soon as he heard the bathroom door close.

Skip

                Hyerin went to the dorm immediately as soon as she finished her morning shower, Donghae is already there sitting at the dining table but not eating. Her brother is sitting across to Donghae, he’s eating his breakfast quietly while intensely staring at Donghae. Actually they are complete in the living room ,they set-up the dining table at the living room again.

                Hyerin takes s deep breath first “Good morning oppa” she lively greeted them and sit beside Donghae.

                “Good morning, Donghae-ah” she planted a sweet kiss on his lips “Did you take a shower?” she ask to him

                “Neh” he touch her wet hair

                “You seem in the good mood today, Hyerin” Yesung noticed Hyerin’s mood “You’re glowing today”

                “Omo” Hyerin touch her face with her hands “Really oppa”

                “Dongsaeng-ah, can you get me some juice at the kitchen?” Kyuhyun said

                “Sure, why not?” Hyerin immediately stand up

                Kyuhyun wondering about Hyerin’s mood “What happen to her?” he ask “she isn’t like this every time I ask her something to do.”

                “Here’s your juice Hyunnie” she place one glass of juice on the table near Kyuhyun               

                “Yah, I can’t take this anymore, what did you do last night? Why you’re acting so weird?”              

                “Nothing” she just shrug her shoulder

                Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Ryewook are just giggling at the side.

                “Wae? What’s so funny?” Kyuhyun ask

                “Did something happen that we didn’t know?” Yesung getting curious

                “Stop it” Leeteuk said in stern voice “Hyerin eat now” Leeteuk instructed

                “neh, oppa” she pick up her chopstick

                “Here, baby” Donghae put some spam on her bowl of rice

                Suddenly Hyerin yawn loudly that makes Donghae uncomfortable when Leeteuk gives him laser eyes.

                “Still sleepy, dongsaeng-ah?” Kyuhyun ask

                “A little” Hyerin shake her head and drink some of hot choco

                Sungmin, Ryewook and Eunhyuk are just giggling silently.

                “Wae? What so funny?” Yesung ask

                “Nothing” the three looks at Donghae teasingly

                Donghae just look away from them as he put his attention to his wife.

                “Hmmm…. Jungsu oppa, in any chance to you know if I have a friend named Hyunsoo”

                Leeteuk looks at his sister “Why are you asking?”

                “It’s the name of the man who’s chasing her last night” Donghae explain              

                “WHAT!!!!” Leeteuk exclaim

                “He said his name to me and tells me that we need to talk, that’s why I’m asking you of you know some of my friends.”

                Leeteuk takes a silence of a moment “Princess, as far as what Uncle told me, you don’t have close friends while studying in Paris; and here your friends are your oppas”

                “Yes, it’s us, since you arrived here” Ryewook said               

                “And I become your bestfriend” Kyuhyun insert

                Hyerin sigh

                “Wae? Is there something wrong?” Donghae ask

                “Nothing…” she sigh again “So it mean that I’m a boring person and that’s the reason why I ended up being with you, how depressing?”

                “What? Baby, do you mean that?” Donghae pouted

                Hyerin smile and pinch Donghae’s both cheeks “Off course not, you bapo” then she give him a quick kiss “I’m just disappointed that he isn’t anyone that I know, it’s not that I’m bored being with you guys but lately I’ve been wanting to talk to someone else to know more about myself and what happen before.” she looks at her brother “If he’s not my friend then how is he? Why does he know me?”

                “Everyone knows you, Hyerin” Yesung answer

                “Neh, you are the youngest sister of one of member of super junior, everyone knows who’s our siblings. So  it isn’t surprising of someone’s knows you.” Sungmin

                “and is fact you also have your own career that being featured in media.” Leeteuk added

                “But he said he wanted to talk to me about something.”

                “He’s just probably a sasaeng fan of yours” Kyuhyun concluded

                “Neh, baby…I agree with Kyuhyun, he must be a sasang fan, so don’t think about him anymore and stay away from that kind of people, araso?”

                “Araso” she pouted in disappointment, ever since she wakes up she’s wanted to talk to a friend

                “Baby?” Donghae capped her face “Don’t be sad now, don’t worry we will play later, huh?”

                Hyerin just pouted “It’s not that I don’t want to play with you” she look at the others “I just want to know how my life before, like I said to you I feel like you and oppa are trying to lock me up in here.” She looks at her brother “Oppa, am I grounded for the rest of my life?”

                “We will go out after the concert, is that okay?” Leeteuk said

                Hyerin didn’t answer and eat her meal in silent.

                “Baby, are you mad?” Donghae ask

                “Aniyo” Hyerin is sulky

                “Yes, you are” he insisted

                Hyerin stand up “I’m done, thank you for the meal” she left the dorm with heavy feet.

                “Hyung?” Donghae turn to his hyung

                “Just let her, she will be fine later on”

                “I ask my noona if she can accompany Hyerin to go around” Kyuhyun suggest

                “I can ask my noona also” Eunhyuk said also

Skip

                Hyerin back to her apartment, sitting on the couch with sulky face while flipping channels on the tv.

                “Baby” Donghae sings as he sits beside his wife and hug by the waist and lean his chin over her shoulder

                “What?” she answer in cold monotone voice

                “Kyuhyun’s noona calls and she ask if you can go out with her today.”

                “I wanted too but you and Jungsu oppa won’t allow me”

                Donghae tighten his hug and in take her sweet scent “Jungsu oppa said it was okay” he casually said. His wife looks at him examining if he’s just joking or not.

                “Its true baby, Kyuhyun’s noona will be here in a minute so you better prepare now.”

                “Really?” she still suspecting him

                “Neh, why would I lie to my dear loving wife” he kiss her shoulder “Go and dressed up before I change my mind.”               

                Hyerin kiss his cheek “Thank you” then run towards their room

                Donghae follow his wife to their room, he open the door Hyerin is going around their room.

                “Baby” he lie down on their bed, placing his hand over his head as he watch his getting ready.

                “Wear some double and jacket, it’s cold outside” he remind her

                “Neh”

                Hyerin wears black pants, blue paids longsleeves with white shirt underneath and dark brown jacket.              

                “Is it okay?” she ask              

                “Neh, you look fine”

                Hyerin sit on the vanity table and put some light make-up.

                “Baby, can I borrow your phone?” Donghae ask

                “Wae?”

                “Your phone’s screen is damage right, I’ll bring it to the store if they can fix it” he explain

                “Then what I’m going to use”

                “You can use my other phone for awhile”

                “Okay” she agrees without hesistating              

                After 30 minutes, Ara at Sora arrives at Hyerin’s apartment.

                “Take care of my angel” Donghae said to Hyerin

                “Don’t worry, she’s safe with me”

                “Noona, don’t let anyone get closer to her” Kyuhyun said

                “Yes, I know, my dear brother” she pulls Hyerin to her side “I’ll bring back Hyerin here safe and happy, right Hyerin?”

                “Neh, unnie”

                “Let’s go now, so we have a lot of time.” Sora said

                Kyuhyun open the door for them

                “Bye bye…” Hyerin waved at her oppa excitedly

                “Are you excited Hyerin?” Sora ask

                “Neh”

                “Bye bye” the boys said while waving at the door, when the three girls out of sight they immediately run back inside the apartment.

                “Teukie hyung, let’s start” Kyuhyun yelled out

                Leeteuk comes out of his room with his laptop already open.

                “Are they gone?” Leeteuk ask

                “Yes, so let’s hurry up” Kyuhyun said

                Leeteuk put his laptop on the table as all of them sit on the couch.

                “What now?” Donghae ask

                “Off course, we will crack the password first” Kyuhyun said

                “Can you do it?” Eunhyuk ask               

                Kyuhyun look at his hyung “I crack your password hundreds of times already” he smirk “Are you sure Hyerin not opening her account?” he ask

                “No, she don’t even remember she has email address” Donghae answer

Flashback

                After Hyerin leaves the dorm

                “Hyung, I think I know who chased her last night” Donghae reveal

                “What do you mean by that?” Leeteuk alerted

                “You see, yesterday afternoon someone sends a delivered a boquet of flower to Hyerin and it also had a message card on it.               

                Donghae stand up to go to his room when he returns he gave a card to his hyung.

                Hyerin,

                                How are you? I hope you feel much better now.

                                Can we go out sometimes to talk about Donghae? He misses you a lot

                                He wanted to see you.

                               

                                If you received this, call me at 104-479-4026

 

                Hyunsoo

 

                Leeteuk just look at Donghae in surprise “What the hell is this? What does he wants from my sister again? Hyerin is well and happy now”

                “He’s trying to get near again” Donghae said

                “Is this the first time he contact her?” Leeteuk ask as he crample the card in his hand.

                “I don’t know hyung”

                “Did you check her phone or email?” Sungmin ask

                “I always check her phone but there’s no suspicious message for now and eventhough I want to check her email and her other accounts I don’t know her passwords.”

                “It’s easy to crack passwords” Kyuhyun commented

                “Let him do it” Eunhyuk said

                “How about Hyerin? She can’t be here while we personally invade her accounts” Sungmin

                “Then let’s get rid away my dearest evil dongsaeng” Kyuhyun suggested

End of Flashback

                “Okay” Kyuhyun sit in front of the laptop and start stretching his fingers “Let’s see, let’s hack her twitter account first”

                Kyuhyun go the site as his hyung curiously watching his every move

                “What is her username?”

                “@hye_rin890131” Donghae answer”

                Kyuhyun type Hyerin’s username “Now for the fun part, oh, my back is aching”

                “I’ll massage you” Sungmin massage Kyuhyun’s shoulder

                Kyuhyun look at his hyung “Your promise, dinner, eat all I can”

                “Fine, just do it first”

                Kyuhyun smirk and do his job, he starts typing some words but it gets deny always.

                “You can’t do it” Ryewook tease

                “I can do it” he answer

                “You can’t” Ryewook insist

                “I’m just warming up”

                “Hurry up, I need to leave soon” Leeteuk

                “Yeh, I know, just be quite”

                “Hurry up” Donghae whine

                Kyuhyun look at his hyung “Why I didn’t think about it first?”

                He type leedonghae

                Kyuhyun laugh hard “I knew it… I knew it…. Hyerin is really crazy”

                “Waeyo? Wae?” they all ask in curiosity

                “Her passwords was hyung’s full name” Kyuhyun laugh hard

                “Kyuhyun focus or I won’t give you, your eat all you can prize”

                “Yah, I already crack the password my prize is already counted”

                “Just continue what you are doing” Leeteuk

                Kyuhyun starts looking on Hyerin’s twitter account

                “I think there’s nothing weird on this account, let’s just check her email” Kyuhyun suggested

                Kyuhyun change site to check Hyerin’s name, he look at to his hyung again “It can’t be” he said then he laugh again “Oh My God, her passwords are the same, this is easy as pie”

                “Oh… hyung… look.. there’s a message from Hyunsoo guy” Ryewook exclaim

                “There are about 20 messages from Hyunsoo guy” Kyuhyun

                “Open that one” Leeteuk pointed the first send message

                Lisette

                It’s me, I just came back from Pairs, I heard what happen to you

                Are you okay now? Hope you are fine now

                By the way, I finally contact Gu Donghae, he wanted to talk to you or maybe see you.

               

                Anyways, I’m expecting your reply

               

                Ps

 

                Donghae really misses you, he looks so thin. Can you please visit him sometimes.

 

                Hyunsoo

 

                “I was right that Hyunsoo guys is connected to that Gu Donghae” Leeteuk is getting angry “Hyerin is living peacefully now, I don’t want her life to get disturb by that guy, not again”

                “What are we going to do now?” Donghae ask

                “We’re going to monitor Hyerin’s account” Leeteuk said “You will always monitor her phone and twitter account, do you understand?”

                “Yes, hyung”

                “And to all of you, if ever you’ve seen some delivery address to my sister, you will gets it, araso?”

                “Neh, hyung” they all answer

                “Hyung, can I have a suggestion?” Donghae ask

                “What is it?”

                “Me and Hyerin will move out, so they won’t get near her”

                “It’s impossible” Eunhyuk comment               

                “I’ll make it possible” Donghae said with eyes full of fierce

=========================================================================================================================

hello it's me again

another chapter for you ^___^