Missing

My Little Wife

"Can you please get off me?" Hyerin said and push Donghae away

He capped her face "Let's go to the hospital, I know what's happening now" he hold her hand and pull her "Baby, let's go."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I know now, I talked to Dr. Cha, he explain everything to me."

"It has nothing to do with you" she turn around and walk towards the kitchen

"Hyerin" he follows her "Baby..please... let's go now, huh?"

"If you talk to Dr.Cha, I think you already know there's no other way" she looks at him "It's either I'm going to die now or by 2-3 months from now."

He hold her shoulder "I'm not going to let that happen"

"How? How will you do that? Huh?"

Donghae become speechless

"See" she chuckled "Now, get out"

"No"

"Leave!!!" she shouted and runs upstairs

Donghae just sigh and leaves.

The next morning, Donghae return together with his hyung, he already to Leeteuk about Hyerin's condition that's why they went to Hyerin's studio to talk to her.

"Hyerin" Leeteuk knock on the door "Hyerin..open the door, it's me oppa"

Leeteuk can't wait any longer, he get the key below the pot beside the door and open the door.

"Hyerin" he called out again

They heard a loud bump upstairs.

"Hyerinss" the two runs upstairs and found Hyerin on the floor holding her head in pain.

Leeteuk pick his sister and put her on the bed.

"Ahhh....ahhhhhhh" Hyerin rolling over her bed

"Hyung, what are we going to do?" Donghae ask

"My medicine" Hyerin manage to say

"Where's your medicine?" Leeteuk ask

Hyerin point the the side table's drawer.

Leeteuk immediatelt get the medicine there.

"Here" he gives it to his sister

Hyerin drinks it and hold her head again "AHHHHH......."

"Let's bring her to the hospital" Donghae

"NOOOOOO" she strongly refuse.

Leeteuk lay down on the bed and hug her sister "Its' okay... calm down... it will gone soon, just breathe... breathe slowly.." he keeps saying it while crying, he can't do anything to wash the pain for her.

After few minutes, Hyerin is okay, she is able to sit up straight but she sweating a lot.

"Baby? Does still hurts?" Donghae wipes her sweat

Hyerin tap away his hand and get off.

"Where are you going?" Leeteuk get off the bed also

"It's none of your business" she still drowsy because of the medicine

"Let's talk first" Leeteuk

She hold her temple "I don't have time for this.... there's nothing to talk about"

"Yes, there is.... there's a lot to talk about." Leeteuk raise his voice "Why are you being stubborn?"

"Then, why did you lie to me and take his side?" she shouted

"Hyung, can you give us time?" Donghae said "Please... it's me who should tell her everything"

Leeteuk nods "I'll just be down stairs."

Hyerin sit back on the bed, as Donghae pull a chair to sit.

"Hyerin, Hyung didn't mean to lie to you... He was just scared back then" Donghae keeps playing his fingers "Everything you remember before the accident, it's all planned by Miyeon... the thing that you saw in my room with her, the divorce paper and your accident, it's all part of Miyeon's plan to break us." he starts to cry "If i should have know that she will go to the extend to hurt you, i shouldn't make a deal to her in the first place... I should have push her away earlier. I'm sorry.... I'm really sorry... for being stupid like this... all of these things happen because of me."

Hyerin clench her fist tightly "Yeh, it's all  because of you" Hyerin speak out, she is also crying, she look at Donghae. "Because of you I'm broken here" she tap her chest. "Because of you, I didn't have a chance to be a mother, because of you I lost my hand and give-up my dreams, because of you I'm feeling lost, angry, remorse on everything. And because of you my life is all gone.... I'm walking now on the edge of the cliff. And that's all because of you." she wipes her tears.

Donghae kneel in front of her and hold her hands "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Hyerin... please forgive me.... I'm really sorry."

"Get away from me" she push him that makes Donghae fall down on the floor.

"Hyerin" Donghae get up and tries to hold her again

"Get away from me" she screams, that makes Leeteuk goes up stairs "I don't want to see you again..."

Leeteuk hold his sister to calm her down "Hyerin...stop now"

"How I wish I didn't met you.... that you don't exist in my life... I hate you.... you ruin everything.... i don't want to see you..."

"Hyerin...please don't say that... Baby... no...no.." he tries to approach her

"Don't come near me.... get out... i don't want to see you... get out..." Hyerin is crying really hard

"Donghae just leave for now, uh.. i'll calm her down"

Donghae leaves for awhile, he cries in his car, bowing his head on the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry.... I'm really sorry...."

He really can't believe what Hyerin just said to him. She hated him so much that she wishes that she never met him or fallen in love with, she regret the day that she met him.

Back at Hyerin's studio

Hyerin already stop crying, she just in her bed in daze.

"Here, i cook some breakfast" Leeteuk place the food tray on the bed.

"You should have told me earlier" she said

"I'm sorry"

Hyerin sits up "Is that all you can say?" her eyes are teary "Is that all? After betraying me....hurting me.... I'm so crushed right now..."

Leeteuk hug his sister "Please forgive me for hurting you like this.... Please forgive oppa.."

Leeteuk accompany his sister for awhile, he return at the dorm at  night.

"Hyung, how is she?" he immediately ask by Donghae who's waiting for him.

"She's fine now"

"Can I talk to her tomorrow? Did she already agree for the surgery?"

"We haven't talk about that yet"

"Can I visit her?"

Leetek shook his head "She's really angry right now, she can't process things for now because she's overwhelmed by everything right now. Even I, she hated me so much' he sigh and goes to his room.

The next morning, Leeteuk went back to Hyerin's studio.

"Hyerin.... Hyerin..." he put down the paper bag on the kitchen table "I bought some food, come down and eat."

He prepares the table

"Hyerin come down now and eat"

Leeteuk just go upstairs to call his sister.

"Hyerin?" he didn't see his sister on the bed, he check the bathroom but she wasn't there.

Leeteuk's heart beat so fast, like his blood going up to his head "Hyerin!!!"

He check the closet some of Hyerin's clothes is missing. He immediately take out his phone and call Hyerin's phone but he just heard it round the room, he finds it at the drawer.

"Damn it" he kick his right foot, he call Dr. Hyun

"Is Hyerin with you?"

"No, why?"

"She's not in her studio and some of her clothes is missing"

=================================================================================================