Lies for her

My Little Wife

 

The next morning, Leeteuk and Donghae are going to check Hyerin, they bought some food first before going to her apartment.

                “Princess…” Leeteuk shouted when he sees Hyerin at the kitchen cooking

                “What the hell are you doing?” he get hold Hyerin’s waist to support her

                “I’m cooking breakfast” Hyerin weakly answer, her body is burning because of fever as her eyes are tearing up.

                “You’re sick” Leeteuk touch her forehead “You’re burning with fever, stay on your bed”

                “I have meeting today” she said, her eyes are close

                “I know, we’ve cancelled it”

                “Why?”

                “Donghae bring her to her room” Leeteuk instruct

                “Baby, let’s go” Donghae carry his wife to her room. He lay her down carefully on the bed and covers her with the blanket. “Stay here, I’m going to get something”

                Donghae leaves Hyerin for awhile to get some water and towel to clean her up.

                “Princess” Leeteuk open the door with food tray in his hands

                Hyerin didn’t have energy to answer

                Leeteuk place the food tray at the side table “Here, eat this porridge while it’s still hot”

                Hyerin just nodded, Leeteuk place a pillow on her back to lift her head just a little bit.

                “Here, eat this before you can drink your medicine”

                “Oppa..” she called out

                “What is it?”

                “Did I do something wrong before?”

                “Aniyo”

                “Did I hurt anyone?”

                “No”

                “Am I bad person back then?”

                “Aniyo, you’re not….. you are a good person” he brush her hair “You’re sick stop asking questions”

                “Do I know those girls? Why they hated me so much? Who is Song Miyeon?”

                “Hyerin…. those girls aren’t important right now, we need you to get better, araso?”

                “But oppa”               

                “Those girls are just crazy idols that think they can do everything to people”

                “Then who is Song Miyeon?”

                “I don’t know who is she? Now, eat” he feed her a spoon of porridge

                Hyerin move her head away

                “Hyerin, you need to eat”

                “I don’t feel like eating”

                “But you need to eat”

                “It feels like I’m going to throw up if I eat”

                “If you don’t eat, I’ll take you to hospital”

                “Aniyo…” she strongly refuses “They’re just going to inject me some medicine”

                 “Ok, I won’t bring you there but you will eat even just a little please”

Skip

                After Leeteuk successfully feed his sister, its Donghae turn to clean her up.               

                “Do you feel refresh now?” he ask while patting her arms with damp cloth

                “It’s much better if I take a bath”

                “No, you still have fever”

                “Here are your clothes” he gave her fresh new clothes, he stand up and turn his back to Hyerin

                “I’m done”

                Donghae turn around and help Hyerin to lie down back to bed, as he lay beside her. They are facing each other.

                “Don’t you have schedule?”

                “No, I don’t have”

                “Can you tell me some story?”

                “What do you want to hear?”              

                “How are we back then? Are we fine? Do we always quarrel? Something like that”

                “Oh, that’s what you want to hear?”

                “Neh, I want to know”

                “To tell you the truth, we don’t like each other when we first met, we’re like cats and dogs back then”

                “Really? why?”

                “Our first meeting isn’t that good, one night, Jungsu hyung decided to visit you at your house we came along with him. But you thought of me as a bad person so you knock me out and I fall on the ground, that’s how we meet. And after that day we always have silly fight like kids, we never stop irritating one another.”

                “Then how did we end up like this?”

                “As time passed I realized that I fallen in love with you”

                “Why me? There are many girls prettier than me, and as I read there’s few female celebrity linked to you and as I further read you dedicated a song for you ex-girlfriend. Are you sure that you really love me and not just because I’m Jungsu oppa’s sister.”

                He smiles at her and brushes her hair “How many times do I need to tell you that I really do love you. And those article about female celebrity none of them are true. Sometimes those are just silly rumors that our managers started.”

                Hyerin just pouted and sigh

                “And about that song… as you said it’s for my ex, it’s all in the past, but after that when I’m composing a song all I think about is you. Baby… I’ll give you my everything, as I always telling you.”

                “How I wish I will remember all of that?”

                He kiss her forehead and hug her “Don’t worry you will remember it soon, but as I said to you it’s ok if you don’t, we can just start again.”

                “Hmmm…….” she snuggles herself to him “I’m getting sleepy”

                “Sleep then, I’ll just be here”

                “Thank you”               

                “I love you and that won’t change”

Skip

At Hyerin’s apartment

                Hyerin is sitting beside the window, she been staring the outside world from the window for quite sometimes now. If she hasn’t have IV on her hand, her brother might allows her to go out, when she went to the hospital for her check-up her uncle insist her to be admit at the hospital because of her weak body due to her fever, but she is stubborn enough to refuse to stay in the hospital so they agree to attached IV to her while she stay in the apartment and every night Dr. Hyun visit her to check her condition.

                Leeteuk finished preparing for his schedule when he sees his sister on that position; he took out his phone and takes the picture of Hyerin.

                He posted it on his twitter account “my little princess is still sick, I feel like I’m a dragon keeping a princess in a tower. I hope you get well soon.”

                “Hyerin” he called out

                “Neh” she turn her head and smile for her brother, she still a little bit pale and she gets thin for being sick for one week now.

                “I’m going now, don’t forget to eat on time and drink your medicine”

                “How can I forget that, drinking medicine is been part of my daily life since I woke up”               

                “Princess” Leeteuk go to her and kneel “If you get better we will go for a vacation, araso?”

                “Since I wake up, I never get better, I feel like this body isn’t mine anymore”

                “You really upset on what’s going on right now” he tapped her head “What oppa can do to cheer you up”

                “I’ll just watched some movies while waiting for you”

                “Ok, I’ll send the others if they don’t have schedule to accompany you”

                “Neh”

                “I’m going now, I’ll lock the door”

                Leetuk leaves his sister, while Hyerin stay on her position at the window.

                “How can I live like this, when I’m being restricted in everything?”

Skip

                It’s passed by lunch time when Kyuhyun, Ryewook and Sungmin arrived at Hyerin’s apartment.

                “Dongsaeng-ah” Kyuhyun called out

                “Hyerinnie… we’re here” Ryewook

                They are removing their shoes when they heard sounds coming from the bathroom. They all run towards the bathroom and sees Hyerin sitting on the floor, in front of the toilet bowl.

                “Ewrkkkkk…..”

                “Hyerin” Kyuhyun go beside Hyerin as he holds her left hand

                “Ewrkkkkkk….” Hyerin tighten her hand that Kyuhyun was holding

                “Hyerinnie… it’s ok…” Ryewook gently tapping her back

                Hyerin lift her head as she panting so hard.

                “Are you ok?” Kyuhyun ask

                “Aniyo… everything feels like going around”

                “Here, wash first” Sungmin gave a glass of water with mouth wash

                “Komowo” Hyerin takes it and wash

                “Can you stand?” Sungmin ask

                “Neh, I can”

                They help her to stand up but it seems like Hyerin can’t stand up on her own, so Sungmin carry her and place her to the bed.

                “Do you need something?” Ryewook ask

                “Aniyo” Hyerin answer as her eyes were close, holding her head “Why everything does feel like moving? Urghhh”

                “Does your head hurting?” Kyuhyun sit on the bed

                “Please don’t move the bed…” she shouted “I don’t want to feel this… its too awful….” She covered , seems like she going to throw up again.

                “We should take you to the hospital?”

                “Aniyo… I’ll be ok”

                After few hours, Hyerin get off from the bed, to move to the living room. When she open the door, the three still there, watching tv, their face are all serious that they seems like watching a horror movie.

                “What going on here?” she ask

                “Oh, Hyerinie” Ryewook was startled

                “What’s going here? Why you all look so serious?”

                SM statement to the rumor issue about Super Junior Donghae and sister of Leeteuk.

                “Because of his busy schedule Leeteuk ask his band members to accompany his sister for her check up at the hospital who’s been sick for a week now. As a good dongsaeng to his hyung, Donghae volunteer himself to accompany her, because Leeteuk’s sister is treated as little sister of the group. Leeteuk’s sister who’s been suffered from major injury from her car accident, she’s been staying in her apartment after being discharge at the hospital. Donghae is just being a good oppa to his hyung’s siblings take her out for awhile after the hospital check-up.”

                “Yah, what’s going on here? Why did your company release that kind of statement?”

                “We don’t know….”

                “Why do I feel like all of you are hiding something from me?”               

                Kyuhyun stand up “We’re not”

                “I’ll just stay in my room” she goes back to her room

Skip

                Hyerin is sleeping peacefully on her bed when Donghae arrived, he immediately go to the bed and kiss his wife shoulder to wake her up.

                “My angel…. Wake up…” he kiss her shoulder again

                Hyerin open her eyes “You have some explanation to do”

                At the living room, Hyerin is sitting at the couch while Donghae is lying down, his head on Hyerin’s lap, as his wife removes his make-up.

                “Can you tell me what’s happening?” she asks as she wipes Donghae’s face with a make-up remover.

                “It happens so fast that I didn’t know what to do, I got scared and panic at the same time.”

                “Just tell me what happen before I throw you out of this apartment”

                “Don’t throw me out, please” he grins at her

                “Just tell me what happen now”

                “It’s happen just this morning, before me and your brother check you here.” He sits up and looks at Hyerin “I should have been very careful when I brought you to the hospital few days ago”

                “Wae?”

                “There are pictures of us spreading all over the internet”

                “What pictures?”

                “When we go to the hospital, my arms around your waist to support you and the one….”

                “The what”

                “When we went to the park after your check-up, while you resting your head over my shoulder.”

                “That’s it”

                “People have been speculating us before for having relationship, and now this happens again.”

                “But we do have a relationship, right?”

                “Yes, I know, baby… but..”

                “But it’s not the right time to reveal it, am I right?” she continue his words

                Donghae stop by her words

                “As I can feel, we’ve been doing this a lot”

                Donghae pull her to sit on his lap facing each other.

                “I know” he lean his forehead to hers “but please let us not fight over this”

                “How long are we going to be like this?”

                “I want to be honest with you, so I’m going to ask you, if it’s okay for you to wait until 5 years”

                “No more hiding after?”

                “Yes, no more hiding”

                “Just promise me one thing”

                “What is it?”               

                “Just avoid being link with female celebrity, true or not, I’ll leave”

                “Ok, I’ll be careful”

                “And no more lies and hiding something from me, araso?”

                “Neh, my angel”

                “Kiss me” she said

                “As you wish” he claims her lips and kiss her with his thin lips. He holds Hyerin’s face to kiss her deeply, as Hyerin responding to his kisses.

                “Donghae” she gently push him “I think we should stop now”

                “Can we just continue?”

                “I’m 16”

                Donghae smile and hold her chin “Baby, you’re 22 already and it’s alright we’re married now”

                “But in my mind and my heart, I’m 16”

                “I understand” he kiss her forehead and hug her “So, what are we going to do now?”

                “Ehemmmm” someone cough to catch their attention

                The two look at their side to see Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Yesung standing as their faces are color red.

                “How long have you been there?” Hyerin ask

                “Not long enough” Kyuhyun answer

                “Yeh, we didn’t see anything” Eunhyuk

                “Hyerin, can you please sit properly? The couch is too big, right?”

                “I’m sorry” Hyerin get off from Donghae, and sit at the end of the couch

                “Hyung, what are you doing here?” Donghae casually ask

                “Wae? Is it wrong to check my sister” Leeteuk’s voice seems so irritated

                “Oppa, did you buy some food?” she said using her aegyo to distract her brother

                “Yeh, I bought some”

                “How about my medicines? I’m out of the white big one”

                “Yeh, it’s all covered”

                “Oppa, did you call uncle to remove this IV? I’m ok now”

                “But Kyuhyun said that you’ve been vomiting this afternoon”

                “Yah, Hyunnie” Hyerin whine

                “I’m sorry, but I have too”

                “Aishii….. I will never leave this apartment again.”

                Donghae sit near to his wife and pinch her nose “Yah, stop whining you little kid” and he kiss her again.

                “Yah, stop that and let’s eat” Leeteuk

                After they had dinner, Kyuhyun planned to watch some dvd’s, Hyerin loves the idea, so Donghae joins in, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Leeteuk joins in too.

                Kyuhyun is setting up the tv and the dvd, as Hyerin sitting at the couch comfortably with blanket placed on her legs.

                “It’s time for medicine” Donghae announce, as he walk towards Hyerin with medicine box and glass of water in his hands.

                “I’ll just drink it later, after we watch movie”

                “But hyung said you have too”

                “I’ll be sleepy if I drink it now”

                Donghae just shrug his shoulder

                “Fine, all of you treat me like a kid” Hyerin pouted and drink her medicine

                As the movie starts, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk settle themselves at the floor, while Yesung sit at the single seated couch, Leeteuk and the couple sits at the long couch.               

                Donghae wraps his arm around Hyerin’s waist, as she lean her head on his shoulder. Leeteuk is just watching them from the corner of his eyes.

                As they watched movies, Donghae frequently kissing Hyerin’s forehead and sometime they will just look at each other eyes and smile at the same time, which gives Leeteuk a creeping feelings. In the middle of the movies, Hyerin felt sleepy so she snuggle herself to Donghae’s arms, as Donghae tighten his hold to her.

                When the movie ended, Donghae brought his wife back to her room.

                “Good night” Donghae kiss her forehead               

                “Can we talk outside?” Leeteuk ask

                They went out at Hyerin room

                “What is it, hyung?”

                “Hyerin is still in the middle of healing so please consider your action to her.”

                “Hyung, I’m being careful with Hyerin”

                “I’m going to straight to the point” Leeteuk takes deep breath “don’t do it with her for awhile”

                Donghae stunned by what his hyung said “Hyung, it’s between me and wife when it comes to that issue.”

                “I know, I’m just worried about her and…”

                Donghae tap his hyung’s shoulder “Don’t worry hyung, I won’t force her to do things.”

                After few days, Hyerin is feeling much better, as the issue of her and Donghae dies out easily after the statement from their company, and the pictures of super junior members with Hyerin while she still sick, taking it as evidence that all of them are very close with their hyung’s sister.

                When Leeteuk was convinced that his sister is recovered from her fever, he brings her along at New York because his company will have a concert there.

                “It feels like I’ve been here before, it seems like everything is so familiar” Hyerin said while looking out the window of her room.

                “Yes, you’ve been here before” Leeteuk answer sitting on the bed

                “Really?” she turns around “When is that?”

                Leeteuk’s face become dark suddenly “It’s a very long time ago” he smile and tap the space beside him “Are you coming with us?”

                “Aniyo, I’ll just stay here so I won’t be on your way when you practice or doing some stuff”

                “But it’s a great day, you can go out”

                “I have to rest for awhile”

                “Ok , just call me if you need something”

                “Araso”

                Leeteuk kiss his sister head and leaves. Hyerin sleep the whole in her room when she wakes up it’s already 7:00 pm as her stomach is grumbling. She fixes herself and changes her clothes before going down to the lobby to eat something.

                She sits at the right corner of the room, looking so happy as she enjoy a little freedom she has now. She picks up her phone to send a message to her brother.

                Oppa, I just woke up, I’m eating dinner at the hotel lobby.

                While enjoying her meal, a male stranger sits on the empty chair in front of her.

                “Hi” the foreigner greets her

                “Hello” she awkwardly answer back

                “I’ve been watching you for awhile now, are you alone?”

                “No, I’m with my brother”

                The guy looks at his back “I don’t see anyone here”

                “Hmm… he still at his work”

                “Then can I accompany you for awhile”               

                “Hmm.... I’m not sure…”

                “Hyerinssiii” a deep voice called out her name               

                Hyerin looks to where the voice came from and he sees Donghae with Minho, his face is can’t be read but Hyerin know he’s angry.

                “Hmm… I better get going” she stands up immediately and runs towards Donghae

                They are in silent inside the elevator, Hyerin stays at the back of the two guys.

                “Where the others?” she tries to start a conversation

                “They still shooting, noona” Minho answer

                “Oh, did you have some fun outside?”

                “Yes, noona, hope you’ve come with us”

                The elevator stops on the floor where the Shinee’s member stay, Minho says his good night to the two. As soon as the door close.

                “Donghae?” Hyerin hold his hand “Why aren’t you talking?”

                “Who is that?” he seriously ask

                “No one”

                “Then why are you talking to him” Donghae get out of the elevator and stride towards Hyerin’s room. Hyerin open the door, Donghae took off his jacket and throws it to the bed, he seems really mad.

                “I’m telling you he is no one, he just sits there and starts asking questions. I didn’t do anything wrong”

                Donghae isn’t talking at all, he back facing her which Hyerin gets frustrated on.

                “What’s wrong with you?” Hyerin hold Donghae’s arm and turn him to face her “Are you mad because I talk to a guy?”

                “I just left you for few hours to work for us and this is what I see”

                “Are you saying that I’m cheating on you?”

                Donghae turn his back on her without saying those words.

                “I don’t believe this” Hyerin starts to cry “Is this is our relationship works? I trust you with my everything but you don’t trust me. Is this what you call good relationship? If this is it, I don’t want this…”

                Donghae turn around and capped her face “Aniyo… don’t say that…baby”

                “What’s the use of being together if you don’t trust me?”

                Donghae wipes her tears with his thumb “I’m sorry… I’m sorry….”

                “What is your problem? Why are you being like this?” Hyerin wipes her tears like how little kids wipe theirs.

                “I’m sorry… It’s my temper again… It really makes me mad everytime a guy get close to you like that.”

                “But I’m not cheating on you… I won’t do that….” she is screaming and crying

                “I know… I know that….” he hugs his wife to comfort her “You must be tired” he carry her and lay her down on the bed.

                Hyerin still crying, she’s clutching Donghae shirts on his chest, as Donghae pats his wife back gently.

                “My dear angel… stop crying.. I won’t get mad again… please stop crying…”

                He starts humming a sweet lullaby until she stops crying.

                “I’m sorry for shouting at you, my angel” he said

                “You know that I really hate people accusing me something that I didn’t do”

                “I know, I’m really sorry… I guess I’m being over-protect to you..”

                “Are you sacred that you will lose me?” she looks up to him

                “Yes” he looks at her “Since the accident, the day that you fell on the coma and as you wakes up, fear of losing you again builds up in me, without me knowing.”

                “I understand, oppa is the same as you, he is also become more sensitive when it comes to me.”

                “Are we okay now?” he ask

                “Neh” she smiles at him

                “Komowo, my angel”

                He kiss her lips and roll to get on top of her, he kiss her with all his love as his hand travel down to thighs. Hyerin place her arms around his neck as she push him more towards her.

                Donghae break the kiss and sit as he removes his shirt, showing his upper body to his wife. Hyerin immediately cover her eyes with her hands.

                “Yah, you’ve seen this a lot of times before”

                “But I did forget right”  

                Donghae lean down to her, he remove her hands off her eyes “Then I’ll make you remember it” he kiss her again. He travels his hand down and under Hyerin’s shirt as he feels her waist and pulling up the shirt.

                “Aniyo…” Hyerin stop Donghae’s hand

                “Wae?”

                “Don’t…” she turn to her side “You won’t like it, I have so many scar in my body because of the accident. I don’t think you will see me as the same when you see it.”

                “What are you saying?” he kiss her shoulder “No matter what happen, you are the most beautiful and perfect woman for me, only you.”

                “You only saying that because you haven’t seen it” she’s starting to get sulky “Even me, I’m getting sick everytime I looks at it. I look like a Frankenstein”

                “Aniyo… you’re not… you are my angel, my wife and my bestfriend, you are perfect no matter what happen. Hmmm? Smile now” he touch her cheeks with his backhand

                Hyerin shows a smile for him.

                “That’s much better” he turn her so that she’s lying on her back “Now, where are we?”

                “We’re in my room, you silly”              

                Donghae laugh “That’s not what I’m talking about, you know, our business” he pouted his lips

                “Let’s just sleep, ok”

                “Baby, that’s not the right words to say”

                “Oppa will be here soon, you want to get scold again?”

                Donghae roll to his side, beside his wife “Aishiii…. We haven’t spent much time together”

                “Yeh, we didn’t even celebrate your birthday”

                Donghae smiles wash away when he hears his birthday; his birthday reminds him the reason why Hyerin leaves and get into the accident. It’s been a year after that happen, it’s been a years since Hyerin felt is biggest heartbreak in her life, it’s been year since the old Hyerin is lost.            

                Hyerin roll on her side so she’s on top of Donghae, she rest her head on his chest as she draw an invisible circle on Donghae’s bare chest with her point finger.

                “We haven’t celebrate your birthday yet”

                “It’s not that important, I’m too old for that” he wraps his arms around her waist, as he plays the strands of Hyerin’s hair.

                “But we have to celebrate it, I didn’t celebrate my birthday” Hyerin pouted

                “Because you are sleeping on the day of your birthday but we celebrate it for you”

                “Donghae… let’s just celebrate our birthday even just the two of us.. please!!!”

                “Araso, hyung and I planned for a vacation after the concert because we’ve been given two weeks break, so you will join us on our vacation then we will celebrate there, is that okay?”

                “Araso, but where are we going?”

                “It’s a surprise”

Skip

                After long hours of travel they arrived at Saipan.

                “Wow…. It’s beautiful” Hyerin has this biggest smile on her face when she sees the beautiful scenery of the beach. It’s not season for going to the beach that is why there are only few people can be seen.

                “If we just arrived earlier, I might be throwing myself at the water.” She mumbles, they arrived by the afternoon.

                “Hyerin, let’s go” Leeteuk called out

                Leeteuk and Donghae are settling themselves at their room while Hyerin at the other room.

                “Hyung, it’s been a year since the accident” Donghae open up “Is she not asking questions to you?” he ask while fixing his clothes from his luggage

                “Off course, she keeps bugging for some questions.”

                “What kind of questions?”

                “What cause of her accident? But she already read it on the internet, that it’s due to car accident”               

                “Then why did she keep asking you that?”

                “I don’t know, she still asking me who is Song Miyeon and how does she relate to us? And sometimes while she keeps asking me question I feel like she knows something that she doesn’t want to tell us but then again she really doesn’t have a clue on anything.”

                “Hyung, should we tell her everything that happen?” he look at his hyung and stand like a real man.

                “I don’t know, I wanted to tell her but I don’t want her to break apart again. We both know how painful it was for her at that time.”

                “But hyung..”

                TOK TOK TOK

                “Oppa, it’s me” they heard Hyerin’s voice outside the door

                Leeteuk opens the door “What are you doing here?” he ask as Hyerin just enter the room.

                “Can I stay here? My room is too quite” she throws herself at the first bed she sees

                “Are you done unpacking?” Leeteuk ask

                “Neh, I’m so tired” she hugs the pillow and roll over and over at the bed.

                “Baby… let’s sleep” Donghae joins his wife at the bed

                Donghae lie beside his wife and pull her to his arms. While Leeteuk settle himself at the working table, turn on his laptop.

                “Aren’t you going to rest oppa?” Hyerin ask

                “Maybe later”

                Hyerin put her left leg at Donghae’s leg and hug him by waist.

                “Let’s sleep like this” Hyerin is being playful

                “araso” he steal a kiss from her

                “yah… Hyerin, you can sleep on my bed, it’s much comfortable”

                “I’m ok here oppa” she snuggle herself more to Donghae “Let’s go out when we wakes up”

                “As you wish, my angel”

                 The two fell asleep so fast, as Leeteuk still working on his laptop as he stops and look at his dongsaeng who’s in deep sleep while hugging each other. He looks at his sister to sees her face so serene and happy. He knows that his baby sister is really happy and he didn’t want to ruin it.

Leeteuk’s POV

                I know it’s not right to hide the truth from you, to let you live in lies that I build for you when you wakes up but it’s just that I know how painful it was for you back then that . And now I think I’m not ready to see you get ruin again, it will kill me when time comes, I gather let you live in lies than to see you dying in real world. I know I can’t hide it to you forever but I will try to keep it from you as long as I can and I’ll take the punishment. I’m really sorry my baby sister but I choose you to live even it cost me a lot after this.

End of Leeteuk’s POV

 

                Hyerin wakes up from her deep sleep, as she opens her eyes the first thing she sees is sleeping Donghae. He’s been holding her into his arms as he sleeps as a smile never left his lips.

                “Donghae-ah…..” she softly called out

                But Donghae didn’t move an inch

                “Donghae-ah” she place a light kiss on his lips

                Donghae open his eyes with a smile on his face, he’s been awake but he wanted to know how his wife wakes him up, as he anticipate Hyerin did it like before, kissing him to wake him up.

                “You’re awake now” Hyerin said

                “Neh, because an angel wakes me up”

                “I’m hungry, let’s eat”

                “Ok” He steals a kiss from her again              

                “Yah” Hyerin smack his chest

                “Donghae, Hyerin…. be quite I’m sleeping” Leeteuk said, he’s just trying to sleep

                Hyerin stand up and transfer to the other bed and hug her brother. “Mianhe oppa”

                “It’s okay, princess…” he said with his eyes close, he kiss his sister’s head “I’m going to sleep for awhile.”

                “Aren’t you going to eat?”

                “Maybe later, you can go ahead"

                “Araso, rest well” Hyerin stand up and fix her hair

                “Donghae take care of my sister”

                “Neh, hyung”              

Skip

                Donghae and Hyerin are walking at the beach side, holding their hands together. Donghae is wearing white t-shirt underneath the open button blue plaid shirt, while Hyerin wearing a blue summer dress and white cardigan on top. They just finished their dinner at some restaurant and they are just enjoying the freedom to show affection to each other.

                “How long are we going to stay here?” she as

                “Four days”

                “Hmm…. four days” she speaks with disappointing tone

                “Wae? Is there any problem?”

                “Nothing, it just means that we only have four days to be free like this”

                Hyerin let go of his hand and walk ahead.

                “Hey” Donghae grab her hand, pull her to his arms and hold her tightly. “We can always be like this.”

                “Just here… if this is just dream being together like this, then I don’t want to wake up anymore.”

                “Hyerin….”

                “I don’t know why I’m acting like this but sometimes I feel like I’m losing you, it feels like you’re going to leave me. I’m scared… Donghae… I’m really scared….”

                Donghae hold her face to look at her “baby… I’m not going to leave you… that won’t happen.. I promise you…”

                “I don’t want you to promise me, I want you to do it. Don’t leave me.”

                “I understand…” he wipe her tears “Stop crying now.. I really hate seeing you cry, especially if it’s because of me. hmm…” he brushes his nose against hers.

                “Mianhaeyo oppa, let’s just go back to our hotel”

                Donghae smile brightly “What you just said?”

                “Let’s go back to our hotel” she sniffing

                “Aniyo…aniyo… not that… before that”

                Hyerin blink her eyes twice to think “Mianhaeyo oppa?”

                “Bingo!!!!” Donghae hug her by waist and lift her up

                “Oh… oh… what are you doing?” Hyerin hold on to his shoulders

                “Komowo…”

                “For what?”

                “For giving me unlimited of happiness”

                “But I haven’t done anything for you”

                “Stop being so humble…. I love you Lee Hyerin”

                “I love you too… Lee Donghae…”

                Hyerin lean her forehead to his as they look at each other eyes. They are seizing their moment when Hyerin heard music somewhere, she looks up and spotted people gathering in front of a club not far from them.

                “Donghae… let’s go there” she pointed the direction

                “Can we just stay here?”

                “Come on, please…”

                “Araso”

                The two went to the club, people are having a dance battle well a b-boy battle in the dance floor. They just stand to watch for awhile, Donghae wrap his arm around Hyerin’s waist as Hyerin enjoys watching the show.

                “Wow, they are great”

                Donghae lean his head to Hyerin’s ear “My angel, I’m greater than them.”

                “I know oppa, you are great dancer but this is different, you don’t do b-boy”

                Donghae’s pride as a dancer fired up by what his wife said to him.

                “Honey… I can do it also, in our group I’m the only one who can do it, even Hyukjae hyung can’t do it.”

                “Yeh, sure” Hyerin answer, her eyes fixed on the performer.

                “Why I’m getting irritated by this” he mumbles to himself “Baby, just wait here”

                “Wae? Where are you going?”

                “Just watch me” Donghae step on the stage as he stretch a little

                “Donghae, what are you doing? You’re going to break your bones”

                “Just watch my dear wife” he smile and starts to do some back flip then he do some hand spin as people starts to cheer on him.

                “Go, Donghae-ah…..” Hyerin keeps on squealing “It’s my husband” she taps the female foreigner to her side

                After few spin Donghae gets dizzy, he stops and rolls over to the side. Hyerin runs to his side immediately.

                 “Are you okay?” she capped his face

                “Off course” he smile at her, but he still feeling dizzy

                “Let’s go back to hotel, araso?"

                “Neh”

 

Skip

                They get back to Hyerin’s room just next to Leeteuk’s and Donghae’s room. Hyerin just finish her shower and drying her hair in front of mirror, wearing a bathrobe as Donghae just came out of the bathroom drying his hair, wearing only his boxer shorts.

                “Donghae-ah, can you do little favor for me?”

                “What is it?”

                “Can you please wear a shirt?”

                Donghae smile naughty, he throws his towel somewhere and kneels down in front of his wife.

                “I’m much comfortable with this” he uses his aegyo to please her

                Hyerin sigh being defended, she capped his face “Are you okay now?”

                “Off course”

                “Why did you do that anyway?”

                “I want to show you that I can do everything. I don’t want you to look at other guy especially you’re with me.”

                Hyerin lean her forehead to his “I’m yours… only yours… so you don’t need to worry.”

                “Yes, I know that”

                “I’m going to dress up, wait for me at the bed.”

                “Then you should wear this” he gave her a white long sleeves shirt

                Hyerin take it with questioning look “It’s yours”

                “Yup, you love to wear my clothes”

                “Really?”

                Donghae nodded proudly “Always”

                Hyerin smile and runs towards the bathroom.

                “My wife is really cute” he mumbles to himself as he lay down on the bed. He lie on his back, both hands under his head, looking at the ceiling.

                “Hmm…..this is like our first night together in a place like this since she wakes up… wait…” he sit up “What am I going to do? Oh my… oh my…” he keeps tossing around the bed.

                He gets up from the bed and face the mirror to look at himself.

                “I’m forget to go to gym lately” he keeps checking out his body “But it still look ok” he touch his stomach “my abs still there” he lift his hand to show his biceps “Still ok” then he look closer to the mirror “more handsome than before” he nodded “So nothing to worry about, I think my angel will be seduce by this handsome face.”

                “Donghae-ah” Hyerin called out from the bathroom

                “Neh” he jumps in back to the bed acting cool

                Hyerin show herself to Donghae, wearing the shirt given to her and shorts. Donghae’s heart skips a beat when he sees his wife.

                “Are you alright?” Hyerin ask

                Donghae shakes his head “Off…. Off course I am”

                Hyerin sit on the bed beside Donghae “Why you look so nervous?”

                “Aniyo… Aniyo…” he sits up

                “Let’s sleep”

                “Sleepy?” he pull her to sit on his lap, facing him

                “Neh..” she bury her face at Donghae’s neck and place her hand to his chest “We need to get up early tomorrow, I want to see the sunrise”

                “Hyerin… Aren’t you being seduced by this?”

                “I have an innocent mind unlike yours”

                “What!” he look down on her “I’m not a ert”

                “I didn’t say anything like that…” she stick out her tongue out

                “Baby….” he brushes off her again from her face, he look at her lovingly “I love you and always remember that.”

                “I will, I love you too…”

                “My angel…” he hugs her tightly to his arms “I won’t ever let you go” he lay down back to bed, Hyerin’s on top of him. He gently taps her back and hums a sweet melody for her to sleep. He has this beautiful smile on his face but it washed away when he remember what Leeteuk and him talk about eariler before Leeteuk open the door for Hyerin.

               "We will hide it from her as long as we can" leeteuk said to him "we both don't want to lose her so we have to do anything."

                “I hope you can forgive me when time comes” he said to himself, he kiss her head and drift off to sleep.

=========================================================================================================================

hello..... long time no see....

sorry for not updating for a long time.... i've been out of the country i didn't bring my laptop so i can't update

sorry again.. hope you like this update