Fever

My Little Wife

"Donghae, what happen?" Leeteuk arrived at emergency room looking for his sister.

"Hyerin!!!"

"Oppa" she is sitting up

"No..no..no..lay down" he push back his sister down to bed "Where's Donghae?"

"Settling the bill"

"Wae? aren't you going to stay here?" he ask

"The doctor said I'm fine and I don't want to stay here."

"Okay, what happen anyway?"

"Gu Donghae came to the apartment" Donghae came back and he look so stress

"Hey, are you okay?" Hyerin ask

"Neh, baby"

"Let's go home" leeteuk said

Hyerin sit up

"Baby, I'll carry you"

"It's okay and we might get caught" she said

"I already brought you here" Donghae seems in a bad temper, he carry his wife out of the emergency room

At car, Leeteuk is at the driver's seat, while the two sitting at the backseat. Donghae still holding Hyerin in his arms.

"You can put me down" Hyerin said

Donghae didn't speak or move, he just holding her in his arms. Hyerin sees somethingiin his eyes, it's like sadness, loneliness at the same time fear and she doesn't know why.

They arrived at the dorm, which Donghae insist to go back there because he said Gu Donghae might come back to their apartment.

"Hyung, what happen?" Ryewook ask

Donghae just go straight to his room. He place Hyerin on the bed and cover her with blanket. He sits on the bed and brush Hyerin's hair with his hand.

"Hey" she place her hand over his "You okay?"

He force to form a smile "I'm fine"

"No, you're not, tell me" she place her hand to his left cheek. "I don't like you seeing like this"

Donghae sigh "I'm just afraid that i'm going to lose you."

"That's not going to happen."

He sigh again and didn't speak.

"Donghae... don't be scared... I'm here"

"I know" he caress her face "Does it hurt?" he ask

"Yeh, it hurt."

"You've got four stitches."

She sigh "It will be another scar."

"I'll make sure that scar will be gone." he kiss her forehead "let's get some sleep"

Donghae stand up and remove his jacket.

"Change your shirt" Hyerin instruct

"Okay"

"And get me some shirt too."

Donghae get change his shirt and help his wife to change hers.

"Is that better?" he ask

"Yeh, thank you"

They lay back down on the bed, Donghae lean his back at the head board and get the book at the side table."

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Hyerin ask

"the doctor said I need to observe you for 6 hours, just in case."

"But I'm fine"

"I'm not taking risk, just sleep, huh?" he kiss her head

"You still have schedule tomorrow."

"Baby" he pull her closer to her "Sleep"

"Okay"

After awhile, Hyerin already fall asleep while Donghae still reading the book.

"No... oppa.."  Hyerin speak in her sleep

Donghae put down his book and check her.

"No... please stop oppa."

"Baby..hey.." he gently caress her face

"Please stop...oppa...please.."

"Hyerin...wake up...baby"

Hyerin open her eyes "Donghae" she seems very scared

"What is it?"

Hyerin didn't answer, she just wrap her arms around his neck "Oppa" her voice is shaky

"My angel, what is it?"

He lay down on his back, Hyerin on top of him.

"Shh.... it's okay... it's okay.. I'm here" he gently tap her back and hum her a lullaby to calm her down.

The next morning, Donghae wakes up Hyerin still on top of him. He slowly turn to his side to place his wife on the bed.

"Donghae" Hyerin wakes up

"Sleep more" he said

Hyerin just nod and go back to sleeping, Donghae fix the blanket over her and kiss her forehead before leaving.

Donghae call for Ms.Kim to accompany Hyerin while he's gone. Ms. Kim arrive at the dorm hour before lunch.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Ms. Kim heard a scream, she hurry to find the voice and she found Hyerin on the bed, holding her head.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Hyerin scream again

"Hyerin"

"My head...my head"

"I'll take you at the hospital."

Skip

At the hospital

Ms. Kim just went out to buy some food and medicine. When she return Hyerin is already missing.

"Excuse me" she ask the nurse at the nurse station "Did you just see the patient in room 601?"

"No, I didn't see her" the nurse said

"Okay, thank you" Ms. Kim's legs are like jelly and her heart is pumping really fast.

After two hours looking around the hospital, she gets her phone and calls Donghae.

"Donghae, I can't find Hyerin"

"Noona, what do you mean?"

"Her head is aching when i got at the dorm and i brought her at the hospital, then i just went out to buy food and medicine and when i return she's gone. I've been looking for her for two hours now."

"Noona that can be...where did she go?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm shooting a show with Leeteuk hyung, i'm going to look for her as soon as i finish"

"I'll call Dr.Hyun for help."

Ms. Kim hangs up the phone "Where are you?"

At the other side, Donghae is really worried about Hyerin, he wanted to go and look for her but he can't.

"What is it?" Leeteuk ask when he noticed Donghae seems bother over something.

"Hyung, i just received a call from Ms. Kim"

"Is something happen to Hyerin?"

"She's missing"

"WHAT!!!!" Leeteuk's eyes got big

"Ms. Kim brought at the hospital because of her headache then she's gone."

"What do you mean?" Leeteuk hold him at the shoulder "She's missing....."

Donghae didn't speak

"We're going to start" a staff called out

Leeteuk takes a deep breath "Okay, let's just finish this and look for her."

"I'll call the guys to look for her"

"Okay, I'll call the others."

The sun is already setting, Leeteuk, Donghae and the other staff when to another location.

"Ms. Kim" Donghae call

"Nothing, I already call the police for help"

"Just look for her, I'll look for her after this."

"Okay, just hurry up"

It's already past midnight, Ms. Kim still can't find Hyerin, she's been looking for her the whole day, every place that she could think of. She's still driving around the city when she receive a call from Donghae.

"Noona any news?"

"Nothing, I don't know anymore.... I'm worried about her, it's late and it's very cold outside"

"We're done now, me and hyung are going to look for her now"

Donghae and Leeteuk separate to look for Hyerin. Leeteuk when to their old house, thinking that Hyerin might be there but no sign of his sister there.

While driving around Leeteuk received a call from Donghae that he finally found Hyerin.

At the park near at Hyerin's studio.

Donghae saw her sitting on the cold bench in daze, she still wearing the hospital gown and a thin jacket. She is wearing slippers from the hospital.

"Hyerin" he remove his jacket and place it over Hyerin "let's go home,huh?"

Hyerin seems like she didn't hear anything.

"Baby" he bend his knee, rub his hands and hold Hyerin's cold hands to warm it

"Its cold out here" he touch her cold face "look, you're cold already" he smile at her

"Why my studio is lock?" She ask without looking at him

"We change the lock"

"Hyerin". Leeteuk arrived

She look at her brother and lose consciousness

"Hyerin" Donghae catch her and touch her forehead "She has a fever"

"Let's get her home."

They bring her back at the dorm.

"Ryewook get some ice water and cloth" Leeteuk instruct

Donghae place his wife on the bed and cover her with blanket. Hyerin is breathing heavy and her temperature is really high.

"She's been outside for a long time." Leeteuk said

"Hyung, here's the ice water" Ryewook said

Donghae immediately wet the towel and place it on Hyerin's forehead.

"Do we have medicine here?" Donghae ask

"I'll check it" Leeteuk

"I'll cook some soup for Hyerin" Ryewook

Leeteuk and Ryewook leaves the room.

"Hyerin" he hold her hands "What the hell did you do"

After few minutes, Ryewook came back with soup, Leeteuk is already in the room also.

"Here, feed her while still hot" Ryewook place it on the table.

"Hyerin" he whisper "There's a soup here, you need to eat so you can drink your medicine."

Hyerin weakly shakes her head

Leeteuk stand up and tap Donghae's shoulder "I'll do it"

Donghae gives way for his hyung

"Princess" he brush off her hair "I'll feed you"

Leeteuk carefully lift her head and place a pillow on her back for support. He takes the soup and blow a spoonful.

"Open your mouth"

Hyerin can't open her eyes because of high fever but she still open . Leeteuk feed his sister with a soup.

After few bites, Hyerin doesn't want to eat.

"Here's some water and your medicine" Leeteuk said next 

He help Hyerin lay down properly after drinking.

"Let her rest, hope that her fever will be gone" he stands up "You change her clothes and sleep."

"Yes, hyung"

"Call me if you need me"

"Yes, hyung

Donghae stay up all night to take care of Hyerin.

The next morning, Leeteuk is going to check on Hyerin in the room.

"Hyerin, where are you going?" 

Hyerin is already dressed up. She didn't answer her brother.

"Hyerin" Leeteuk approach her and touch her forehead "You still have fever"

"Don't touch me" she slap her brother's hand

"Hyerin, what's going with you?"

"You love him more than me" she push him away from her "You love him more than me, that's why you choose to protect him."

"Hyerin...what are you saying?" he hold her in the shoulder 

"I said don't touch me" she push him again and wear her jacket

"Hyerin"

"How could you do this to me?" Hyerin starts crying and sits down on the floor "I'm your sister... I'm your sister.... how can you betray me like this..."

Leeteuk bend his knee and realize what is happening.

"You remember"

"Everything.... all the lies and how you betray me.."

"It's not like that" Leeteuk trying to explain

"Yes, it is..." she wipes her tears "There's no reason for me to stay here" she stands up "You already made your choice."

"No....No.... Hyerin please listen to me.." Leeteuk begs

"No....." she shouted

"Hyung, what's happening here?" Donghae came

"Baby, you should be in bed" he capped her face

"Don't you dare touch me" she slap his face and her eyes are full of anger

"Baby.."

"Don't call me that.... I gave everything for what" she hold her head "For you and that woman to crushed me like this."

Donghae stops for awhile to process everything

"I shouldn't go back here.... I shouldn't try to save our marriage... I shouldn't done that..."

"Hyerin.... aniyo.." he hold her in the shoulder "Please listen to me."

"Have you enough playing with me? huh?" she push him

"Hyerin... let me explain"

"Explain how you play with me over and over again."

"Princess" Leeteuk hold her hand "Calm down and let's talk later."

"No" she pull her hand free "To hear more lies from all of you."

"It's not like that" Leeteuk

"From now on, you don't have a sister because you choose him over me."

"No...No..." he hugs her "I'm sorry... I'm really sorry.."

"Let me go..... Let me go.." Hyerin trying to free herself "Let me go.... I don't want here.... I want leave"

"No... Stay here...we will fix this..." Leeteuk

"Baby...please...." Donghae hold her hands

"I hate you.... I hate all of you... let m...." she fainted

"Hyerin.... Hyerin...." Leeteuk

Donghae touch her forehead "Hyung, she's burning"

"Let's bring to the hospital."