Wish!!

My Little Wife

 

              Hyerin and her son is playing hide and seek when Hyerin felt exhaustion.

                “Agi-ah, I’m tired can we rest for awhile?”

                They both sit on the ground under the tree. Hyerin let her son to lean his head to her chest.

                “Agi have you seen abeoji and halmeoni?” Hyerin ask

                “Neh, umma, my two abeoji and halemeoni welcome me here when I get here”

                “Can I see them?”

                The little boy looks up to his mom “You want to see them?”

                “Neh, it’s been a long time since I saw them. I want to see them”

                “Umma, you have to cross the inbetween of two big treesto see them” the little boy point two big trees not far away from where they sit. “They just send me here to stay with you

                “Ok, come on let’s go” Hyerin stand up

                “But wait umma” the little boy hold on to his mother hand to stop her

                “If you cross that, you won’t be able to comeback. You wont’t be able to see appa and samchon again.” the little boy explain and he is getting anxious “They just send me here to accompany you for awhile. If you cross it you will never see appa again… is that what you want?”

                Hyerin bend down her knees to level with her son “It’s ok agi-ah, you’re appa doesn’t want me anymore and I’m tired I want to rest. I just want to say with you.”

                “But umma”

                “It’s ok agi, I’ve already decided to stay with you” Hyerin carry her little boy and walk towards the trees. As they reach the trees, Hyerin put down her little boy

                “Umma” the little boy tag his mom’s clothes “Are you sure about this?”

                “Off course” she smiles at him

                “Aren’t you going to be sad that you’re going to leave appa? Umma, appa really loves you. He always cries day and night, he misses you a lot.” He is trying to convince his mom.

                “Aniyo, when I’m gone he will be free, he will forget about me”

                “But mom” the little boy whines

                “No buts little fish, you are stubborn as your father” Hyerin looks at her son “Agi-ah, I’m tired now I want to rest from all the things. I just want to have a peaceful life, that’s all I ask Agi, that’s umma is asking from you”

                “Is this what you really want umma?”

“Neh, agi-ah”

 He tightly holds his mom’s hand “If that’s what makes umma happy, let’s go now they are waiting for us.”

They already cross the path between the two big trees, Hyerin sees a familiar faces standing and smile at her.

“Abeoji, Halmeoni” the little boy runs towards them and hug them

“Appa, umma” Hyerin whisper

“Yes, princess it’s us, it’s appa”

“Appa!!!!” Hyerin runs towards them and hug her parents with all her might

“Pricess, it’s nice to see you again, you all grown up and you give me a handsome grandson” her appa said

“Appa, I miss you… umma, I miss you… I miss you both a lot; I’m sorry… if it’s because of me…. it’s all my fault…”

“Shhh…. Don’t blame yourself my baby…. it’s not your fault”

“Halmeoni, I thought I’m your baby” the little boy interrupts the moment, the three of them just smile by the silliness of the child.

Hyerin’s mom bends her knees to level with the boy “Off course you are my baby but umma is my first baby.”

The little boy looks at his mom “But I’m cuter than umma and I’m a prince right because umma is a princess.”

Hyerin’s appa also bend his knee “Off course little one”

Hyerin just observing the three when she heard something

“Please Lee Hyerin…wake up, I’m begging you…. I need you” she look at the back but no one is crossing at the big trees. So she didn’t mind it

Then she felt warm on her left hand “Baby comeback…. Please comeback…I can’t live without you”

Her appa notice the disturbance on her face.

“Is something wrong?” He ask

“Nothing appa” she deny

“I love you… I really do love you” She heard it again

“Appa, did you hear something?” she ask

Her appa just smile at her “He still can reach you out here eventhough you already cross”

“What!!!” Hyerin can’t understand

“Umma, it’s appa… he’s calling you” the little boy said “He is calling you”

“Hyerin… he really loves you that his love for you can even reach this far” her umma said

“Andwae!!! he don’t love me…. he has someone else… and I don’t love him anymore…I don’t” Hyerin

“Princess, if he doesn’t love you then why you can hear him calling for you; and if you don’t love him anymore, why are you crying?” her father wipes Hyerin’s tears that she didn’t notice that she’s already crying.

“Aniyo… I don’t want to go back… I don’t want to get hurt again…..”

“But you’re hurting yourself right now; you love him more than anything that the world can offer. You love him that you are willing to sacrifices your own heart. Princess” he held Hyerin’s cheeks “I know that you’ve been hurt so much, you are hurt because you are in love. Love is not always about happy moment it’s also means sharing pain and tears between two people. Love is not good things it also have a bad things that can make your love for each other stronger than before.”

“My baby, he loves you and you love him; that’s the strongest bond between the two of you that’s why you can hear him. Hyerin, please don’t make hard on yourself, go back to him if that’s what your heart says.”

“But my son…” she said

“It’s ok umma, abeoji and halmeoni will take care of me here.”

“You grown beautiful and strong woman; your umma and I are so proud of you. I’m so proud to say that I am your father.”

“But I’m scared… I’m scared…” Hyerin hold on tight to her father’s arm

“Don’t be… we will always be looking after you and whatever happen promise me that you won’t give up, you will continue living. Promise me that?”

“Neh…” she nodded

“My dear, you have to go now”

“Umma…” Hyerin hug her mom “I love you umma, appa. Please take care of my little boy”

“I know, go now...”

Hyerin hug her little boy “Be good here, look after me and your appa”

“Neh, umma”

Hyerin broke the hug and run back to the other side of the tree.

Skip

                It’s New Year, Donghae is on his way to the hospital he just came from the MBC gayo. After he changes his clothes he bid his goodbye bought some food to go to his wife. Leeteuk didn’t go with Donghae, he just let his dongsaeng be with Hyerin.

                When he arrived at Hyerin’s room, he kisses Hyerin first and places the food on the table. He pulls the table near at the bed, then he sit on the bed beside Hyerin.

                “This is the first time we will celebrate new year, I bought strawberry cake and some food for us.” he said with loving voice “Then we will wait for the first sunrise of the year to make a wish. That’s what you said to me before, when it’s new year we will see the first sunrise together and we will wish that we will stay together forever.”

                Donghae lay beside his wife; he put his arm around Hyerin and intertwines their fingers.

                “I’m going to leave soon; we will be staying in Taiwan for the promotion and I will start shooting the drama.” He kiss her cheeks.”If you ever wake up while I’m gone, I’ll fly back here to be with you and take you with me.” he smile at her “By the way, my savings got short so I can’t buy a house for now but after my first pay in drama it will be enough to buy our house, by that time I hope you are already awake.”

Skip

                Donghae wakes up and look at his clock “It’s time, my angel” he get off from the bed and open the curtain, he sees that the sun is rising up, he look back and smile “It’s rising” he get back to the bed and hug his wife as he look at the rising sun.

                “Happy New Year, Lee Hyerin” he kiss her forehead “My first wish this year is for you to wake up because I have a lot of plans for us, so baby wake up soon. Araso?” he smile as he fix Hyerin’s hair “I’ll go buy some flower for you and a coffee for me, I’ll be back.”

Skip

                Donghae is skipping as he walks back to Hyerin’s room. He noticed that the door is slightly open.

                “Did I close the door?” he scratches the back of his head, he slowly open the door then he see a man sitting on the bed.

                “YAH!!! who are you?” he attack the man when he realize it was Gu Donghae.

                “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” he ask, he grab Gu Donghae’s collar and punch him at made Gu Donghae fall on the floor.

                “Baby, are you ok?” Donghae turn to his wife “Did he hurt you?”

                Gu Donghae stand up and go to Donghae back, he pull out something on his pocket and make Donghae turn to face him. “I’m sorry to do this” he sprays something to Donghae that made him fall on the floor unconscious.

                “I’m sorry, hyung…I just want to see her condition” then he sit on the bed “I’m sorry, my love” he caress Hyerin face “If I ever knew that her plan I could stop her, you won’t be in this condition. I’m sorry for being so stupid for letting her use my resources. I’m sorry… I’m sorry….” He kiss Hyerin’s forehead as he continue saying sorry to her.

Skip

                Leeteuk open the door of Hyerin room and found Donghae on the floor.

                “YAH!!! Donghae…” he tapping Donghae’s face “Donghae….. wake up…. wake up…”

                Little by little Donghae open his eyes “Oh, hyung”

                “What happen here? Why are you lying on the floor?” Leeteuk

                “Hyerin” Donghae stand up to check his wife “Baby, are you ok?” he check Hyerin’s body

                “What’s happening here?” Leeteuk ask and found a letter on the side table “What is this?” he read it. “Donghae who put this letter here?” he ask again

                Donghae turn to his hyung and read the letter also “It’s probably him..” he said

                “Who?”

                “Gu Donghae, he’s here”

                “What?”

                “Neh, I went out for awhile and when I came back I saw him here, then he spray something on me.” he look at the letter again. “Hyung, do you think this is true?” he ask

                “There’s only way to find out”

Skip

At the police station, a police officer is questioning Miyeon while Leeteuk, Donghae and Dr. Hyun are watching in the other room.

Gu Donghae left a note saying the exact address where Miyeon is hiding. Leeteuk told it to Dr. Hyun, who calls the police and they went to the address. When they arrived at the place they are surprise to find Miyeon there, she’s living in a small apartment.

“Aren’t you going to talk miss?” the police officer ask

“I don’t want to talk to you, I want to talk to Donghae” Miyeon remains her attitude despite of her situation.

“I’ll make her talk” Donghae said in the other room.

Miyeon is nervously waiting in the room, then the door open she painted on her face when she sees Donghae.

“Oppa!!!” she run towards him and hug him

“Get off me” Donghae push her away “What did you do to my wife?” he ask furiously

“I didn’t do anything to her” she deny

Donghae hold her shoulder “Don’t you dare lie to me”

“It’s true… I didn’t do anything… It’s not my fault that she step back and got hit by the car.” She grin

“How dare you?” he let go of her

Miyeon get back to her sit “If you just leave her from the beginning, this won’t happen. If you just love me, I won’t play nasty.”

“What did you say?” Donghae ask

“If you just love me back from the first time we met again, you’re precious one won’t be totally broken.” Miyeon smirk

“What the hell did you do?”

“I drugged you everytime you will go back to your dorm after we meet secretly. That drug is for you to hurt your poor Hyerin physically and emotionally.” Miyeon smirk “Remember that cut on her lips before” she look at Donghae “You did that; you slap her and throw hurtful and cold words to her.”

“WHAT!!” Donghae in horror “I didn’t do that”

“Yes, you did” Miyeon laugh “You might don’t remember it because of drugs but she remember every detailed of it”

“No, it can be” Donghae is so confuse

“But it didn’t budge her, she stick on you like glue, so I have no choice but to get rid of that thing inside her.”

“STOP NOW!!!!” Donghae shouted

“But instead of breaking up, you two just made it up again” she look at Donghae with full of angry “So I have no choice but to bring her down. BADLY” she smile evily “I send her a divorce paper with your forge signature” she laugh again “I wish I was there to see her face when she received that paper, she probably devastated. She wouldn’t be in the hospital right now if she just stayed where she was but she chooses to push me further.”

“You planned it, you planned Hyerin’s accident” Donghae hold her shoulder

“Off course not”

“Stop lying, we have already known it was you, that’s why you’re hiding all this time. Tell me the truth” he is shaking her “Tell me the truth”

“FINE!!!!” Miyeon removed his hands off her “I PLANNED ALL OF IT….. I CALLED HER TO TELL HER WHERE SHE CAN FIND YOU AND SET THINGS UP FOR HER…. I HIRED THE OLD MAN TO HIT THAT WITH THE VAN, BUT THAT STILL GOT LUCKY AND STILL BREATHING” Miyeon just blur it out

“WHY YOU?” Donghae lose his temper, he raise his hand and he was about to slap Miyeon, Leeteuk grab his arm.

“Stop, don’t let her make you someone who isn’t you. Go back to the hospital be with my sister, we will handle things here” then he looks at Miyeon “You’re going to pay what have you done to my sister.”

Skip

                Miyeon got jailed and the news about her spread faster than they ever imagine. Dr. Hyun arranges everything. The police just said to the media that Miyeon charge is using illegal drugs but the truth is they charge her of attempted murder, murder for the baby and illegal drugs. After two days Miyeon got arrested, Gu Donghae surrendered himself to the police.

                It’s been three months Hyerin still in her deep sleep. Super Junior- M is already in Taiwan to start their promotion of their new album. Donghae is also starting to shoot his drama together with Siwon.

                Donghae is on the shooting location of his drama, he is just waiting for his call. He used this chance to call Ms. Kim.

                “Yobuseyo, Noona”

                “Neh, Donghae”

                “Can you place your phone to Hyerin’s ears?”

                “Sure, we can talk to her now”

                “Happy 22nd birthday baby” he greeted “It’s too shameful that I can’t celebrate your birthday with you, but I will buy cake for you and sing for you later, Is that ok?” he smile

                Donghae, we’re going to start now

                “Oh, my angel I need to go now, I’ll call you later when I get back to dorm” he looks around to see if there are people around “Saranghae, my angel”

                “Noona, I need to go now, I’ll call later and please buy some strawberry cake for Hyerin”

                “Yes, I know. Jungsu oppa will be here after his schedule”

Skip

                5 months after

                Super Junior is in Paris for the SM Town concert, they successfully done the two days concert. They are given free day for them to enjoy the beauty of Paris. Leeteuk use this chance to explorer the country where his sister grows up. They are enjoying themselves at Louvre with their managers, shinee members and their managers.

                “Excuse me” a French lady approach them, base on her look she in her late 20’s “Are you the brother of Lisette Park?” she ask in English

                “I mean…” she speaks in korean “Are you the brother of Park Lisette?”

                “Neh, I am” Leeteuk ask “Wae?”

                “I’m her teacher when she’s attending college, I heard what happen to her, how is she?” her eyes are full of worries

Skip

                Leeteuk and Hyerin’s teacher talk for awhile about Hyerin’s condition then Leeteuk ask things about Hyerin on her university days that’s why the teacher brought them to the Uninversity where Hyerin’s graduated.

                “She’s a good student here” she keeps on walking at the hallway and stop “this is where we put all the pictures of top student of every graduating class.”

                They all look at the wall with pictures of the best student to their batch.

                “Oh, it’s Hyerin” Ryewook pointed Hyerin’s picture on the right upper side

                “You mean…” Sungmin

                “Yup, she graduated as top student in her batch, so she isn’t just a graduate here but a top student.”

                “Wow, she’s smart one like me” Yesung

                “My teacher introduced me to Hyerin; her teacher is my teacher in paintings. She was just sixteen years old when she entered here, so young back then.” A smile form in her lips “she graduated with the highest recognition in this university and the youngest that got the recognition”

                “How is she when she’s studying here?” Leeteuk ask

                “Her personality is very timid; she’s very cautious, she doesn’t mingle with people, sheis  just a quite girl who always in the corner reading books, maybe because of her young age, she doesn’t blend to other students here. I frequently see her smile but it’s not a genuine one, her eyes are always full of sadness and pain.”

“But she did made friend here right?” Donghae ask

“It’s hard for her to make friend because of that personality and she always got bullied by her batchmate or senior, but she make few friends after two years and some got interested with her but she still never breakdown the wall between her and people.” She turns to them “She never let anyone get in to her.”

Skip

                Super Junior got back in Korea except for Donghae and Siwon who still have working in Taiwan. Leeteuk goes straight to the hospital before going back to their dorm. Leeteuk and Dr. Hyun is walking at the hallway towards Hyerin room, they are talking about Hyerin’s condition.

                Leeteuk open the door and to his surprise Hyerin is sittng on the bed looking at her feet.

                “Hyerinsssi….” His voice is shaky

                Hyerin turn her attention to where the voice came from. Cold air travel up to Leeteuk spines as pair of cold and dark eyes looks back to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys..... Just finish another chapter

 

Happy Valentines Day!!! ^____^