Happy Birthday Donghae

My Little Wife

 

“Finally” he keeps caressing her face “You’re all mine” he keeps kissing Hyerin’s lips while tears running down from his eyes “I miss you so much, your face, your touch and your lips” he kiss her again and brush her lips with his thumb. “Really miss how you take care of me but now you have other person to take care of, and it’s really hard for me to accept that.” he lay Hyerin head back to the pillow then he sit on her stomach. Then he lean forward to plant another kiss on Hyerin’s forehead “I miss how your lips touch mine, how your hand gently touching my body, I love you Hyerin, I really do… that is why I will do anything just to be with you”

                He remove Hyerin’s shirt in hurry as he took off his shirt too. Then he kisses her lips, down to her neck then to her chest. While continuing his work, he notice some red marks on Hyerin’s chest, as he feel a strike of pain in his heart.

                “Why did you surrender yourself to him? Did you love him that much that you turn your back to your own believes of after marriage.”

Flashback

Gu Donghae and Hyerin’s apartment in Paris.

                Gu Donghae and Hyerin are busy their own work in there own working space. Hyerin working on her paintings while Gu Donghae working on his photos.

                “Ahh….” Hyerin stretch out her arms outward “My back is hurting” she looks at the clock “It’s already 12 mid night” she turn to the other side of the apartment to see Gu Donghae who’s been busy doing his work “Oppa!!!” she called out

                “Neh” Gu Donghae look at her

                “It’s 12 mid-night already, let’s sleep”

                “Ok, go wash up, I’ll follow you”

Skip

                Hyerin is already settle in the bed, her body is comfortably covered with blanket. After few minutes, when she is about to drift-off to her dream land a pair of arms wraps around her.

                “Going to sleep without me” a husky voice echoed the silent room.

                Hyerin turn around to see the owner of that voice “What took you so long?” she gently caresses his face

                “Sorry… I have to finish something”

                “You always have to finish to something..” she cutely pouted

                “Aigoo..” he pinch her nose “you’re so cute when you’re being like this” he pinch her nose again

                “Arghhhh…. Stop it…” she hit his chest

                Gu Donghae caressing her face, looking at her so dearly.

                “What’s wrong?” she softly ask

                “It’s just that you’re too beautiful, we met when you’re 17 and now I really can’t believe that you’re here in my arms.”

                “I’m really here… I’m real and all yours”

                “I know” Gu Donghae planted a kiss on her then slowly moving his lips to hers. Few moments his kiss becomes deep and passionate, pulling her shirt slowly.

                “Oppa..” Hyerin place her hand on his chest to make space between them

                “Wae?”

                “I’m not ready yet”

                “Hyerin, we’ve been together for almost two years now”

                “I know, but I want it after our wedding”

                “Hyerin, why we have to wait for that, if we’re going to get married soon” he kiss her again and completely pull-off Hyerin’s shirt.

                “Oppa…please” she gently push him “After we get married, huh?”

                Gu Donghae sigh “If that’s what you want” he hugs her “Let’s sleep now”

                “Thank you and good night oppa”

                Gu Donghae put back Hyerin’s shirt “Good night my love”

End of Flashback

                “Why did you give up yourself to him?” he’s crying while talking to sleeping Hyerin, his fist are clenching to tight. “Hyerin!!!!” he shouted then he look at her intensely “But now, I won’t take no for answer, I’ve been waiting for long time” he attack her lips agreesively owning Hyerin’s lips, her neck then down to her stomach “I want you now and I want you so badly.” He said between his kiss and he stop, leaning his head on her stomach. “We used to be together, we’re happy just staying in our little castle. We are happy building our dreams, I’ve been with other girls but still, you are the only one who can make my life complete.”

                He get-off from Hyerin, he sit and look at her “It’s no use; I can’t do it, I need you to response to me, I need you to surrender yourself to me not like this.” He pull Hyerin to his arms “I’m sorry for being such a jerk.. Sorry I almost did something that can destroy you. I’m sorry my dear love.. I’m so sorry.”

Skip

                The next morning, Hyerin wakes up alone in the room, she sit up properly to look at the clock it’s already 11:00 am. All the food that they eat last night is there.

                “Urghhhh… Why did I fall asleep without cleaning up?” she get frustrated by the mess, she’s not aware what happen last night

                Cause you are so beautiful

                “Hello, baby” she greeted, her voice soundly sleep

                “Did you just wake up?”

                “Neh… I just did, where are you?”

                “We’re just heading back to the dorm” someone answer, Hyerin can just that Donghae’s phone speaker is on.

                “Wait… who’s that?”

                “It’s me… you bapo”

                “YAH!! CHO KYUHYUN…”

                “YAH, why are you shouting at me? I’m still older than you”

                “Kyuhyunssi… stop shouting…” Donghae said

                “Princess… how are you there?”

                “I’m fine here….”

                “Are you eating well there?”

                “Neh, oppa.. how about you?”

                “I’m good here”

                “Hyerinssi…. bring me some sausage sandwich” Eunhyuk’s voice

                “And bring us something when you get back” Yesung’s voice

                “Yah, hyung, give me back my phone”

                “Donghae-yah… Donghae-yah…”

                “Neh, baby… I’m here”

                “Can you call later, I’m going to wash up first and go out to buy some food”

                “Ok, I’ll call you later, be careful when you go out, I love you”

                “I love you too”

                “Bye Hyerinssi…”

                “Bye… oppas” Hyerin hangs up the phone, throw her phone beside her then lay down “AHHH…. They are really noisy”

Skip

                Hyerin didn’t see Gu Donghae after that, Ms. Kim already arrived the sign to the busy schedule of Hyerin for the next two weeks.

Back in Korea

                Donghae is busy on his shooting on his first drama; determine working hard for him to give Hyerin a special gift. He just returns from the shooting, he is really exhausted; he went straight to his room to get some rest. He drop his bag and lay down in the bed, he took out his phone to look at their picture.

                “Hi, my angel.. How are you today? Are you still busy? It’s been awhile since we talk” he put down his phone then reach the draw of the side table to get his bank passport, he open it and smile.

                “Just a little bit more, I must work hard” he smiling from ear to ear “My angel I’m sure you will love my gift to you.” he put back his bank passport to the drawer, he hug his pillow where the scent of Hyerin still lingering. “I miss you a lot, come back soon. I’m going crazy without you here by my side” His phone suddenlt ring without looking who is it, he answer it.

                “Hi!! Baby… it’s been a long time since we talk, I miss you” he said through the phone

                “How sweet of you, I miss you too oppa” a familiar voice h can be heard from the other line, Donghae knitted his eye brows

                “MIYEON!!!” he exclaimed

                “Yeh, it’s me.. your dear Miyeon… miss me…”

                “NO!! Can you just leave alone?”

                “I heard your little wife is not here and I bet you’re little lonely, wanna hang out?”

                “NO!!!! Don’t you ever call me again”

                “Araso, I’ll call you everyday” the line cuts-off

                Donghae heart starts to beat fast like he’s running, he thinks what could possible Miyeon do this time; especially Hyerin is not with him. For another moment of his life, Donghae felt scared but he has to be strong and brave in order to protect his wife.

Skip

                Donghae is in the van, rehearsing his line while waiting for his call. He is so busy that he didn’t notice that someone enter the van. He is just surprise when a pair of arms wrap around his neck.

                “Hi, oppa” Miyeon greeted him

                “WHAT…… WHAT….  are you doing here” he transfer to the other further back seat because Miyeon is sitting on his lap.

                “Visiting you” she bites her lower lips.

                “Get out of here” he shouted

                The manager suddenly open the van door “Donghae, they are calling out” he is also surprise seeing a girl in the van. “Dongha… what the hell are you doing?”

                “HYUNG!!!!” he harshly push Miyeon

                “WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU MAKING SCANDAL? AND WHO ARE YOU?”

                Miyeon just smile at the manager “I’m just visiting my boyfriend” then she turns to Donghae and planted a kiss to him “I’ll be back” she smile before she goes out.

                “Donghae, what was that? I thought you’re with Jungsu’s sister”

                Donghae frustrately brush his hair backwards “Hyung, don’t say anything of what you see here”

                “Are you cheating on Hyerin?” manager ask

                “ANIYO!!!” he firmly answer “I’m not cheating on her and I will not cheat on her, just don’t tell Jungsu hyung about this” he get out at the van in a bad mood.

Skip

At Germany

                Hyerin already finish her final meeting with the gallery staff, they please of Hyerin’s work and they are honored to display her work on their gallery. After the meeting Hyerin and Ms. Kim are on the way back to US for Hyerin to attend an awarding ceremony where she will receive an award for her works.

                Ms. Kim is busy looking at Hyerin’s schedule to double check everything.

                “Unnie, Can I go back to Korea?” she ask

                “What?” Ms. Kim is surprise

                “Tomorrow is the day before Donghae’s b-day, he a little bit gloomy when I leave knowing that we can’t celebrate his b-day together. So I wanted to surprise him on the first hour of his special day”

                “But you have something important to attend”

                “Yes I know, Donghae’s b-day is important for me too.”

                “Hyerin” Ms. Kim is unsure on Hyerin’s idea

                “Unnie… please i will just surprise him then I’ll catch a flight back to New York. Please Unnie… Please” Hyerin is using ageyo to Ms. Kim

                “I’m not sure about it, you will be exhausted when you arrived back to New York.”

                “No… I will have little time in between to take some rest.” Hyerin is very positive on her plans “Promise when I get back to New York, I’ll do as you say” she smile big

                Ms. Kim look at her with a query eyes “Are you sure about that? You will do as I say?” Ms. Kim sounded like a mother.

                “Neh… just allow me to go…please” Hyerin put her hands together; she’s like a little kid requesting her mom to buy her a candy “Please…Unnie… I’ll be good girl… please”

                Ms. Kim sigh, she really can’t do anything in times like this “You are always a good girl, that’s why you’re doing this for your fiancé.”

                “SO……..” Hyerin is smile brightly

                “Neh, you can go back to Korea but promise me you will arrived on time”

                Hyerin hug Ms. Kim “Kamsahamnida unnie”

                “I’ll be waiting for you at the airport”

Skip

Back at Korea

                Donghae wakes up in gloomy mode; he’s been like that for almost one week now.

                “Hyung, are you alright?” Henry ask

                He and Zhoumie just arrived this morning.

                Donghae just lean his head on the table “I’m alright” he lazily answer, his phone suddenly rings his face lighten up when he see Hyerin’s name on the caller id.

                “Hi!! My angel”

                “Hello! Baby.. I’m just call to say that I’m going to a dinner party later, so I might not answer your call.”

                “Hyerin don’t you remember anything” he ask

                “Remember what?”

                “You know…”

                “Oh… don’t worry I won’t drink wine or anything alcoholic… I need to go now… bye bye… I love you”

                “Wait…. Wait…. Hyerin….” Hyerin already hang up “She’s totally forget about my b-day.. my angel…”

                “Come on, Donghae let’s just hang out… let’s wait for 12 mid-night, you and henry can celebrate your b-day” Zhoumi

                “But… my angel…”

                “Come on, hyung let’s just have fun, we always celebrate your b-day together” Ryewook

                “Ahhhh” Donghae whine “That’s why I’m being like this”

                “Wae?” Zhoumi

                “I’m expecting to celebrate my b-day with her but I ended with you guys again”

                Zhoumi put his arm around Donghae “Stop whinning at least we can celebrate your b-day, come on let’s go out”

Skip

At Ms. Kim apartment

                Hyerin borrow Ms. Kim apartment to cook something special for Donghae, she also planning to bake a b-day cake for him. As soon as she steps out in Incheon Airport she didn’t waste anytime, she went straight to a grocert store to buy some ingredients then go to Ms. Kim apartment.

                It’s already 10:00 pm when she arrived at the apartment.

                “Hi!! My angel”

                “Hello! Baby.. I’m just call to say that I’m going to a dinner party later, so I might not answer your call.”                                      

                “Hyerin don’t you remember anything” he ask

                “Remember what?” Hyerin is silent laughing at her husband; she can tell that Donghae is getting sulky

                “You know…”

                Hyerin look at the clock and it’s already 10:00 pm, she only got 2 hours more to prepare

                “Oh… don’t worry I won’t drink wine or anything alcoholic… I need to go now… bye bye… I love you” she hangs up the phone and places it on the pocket of her apron.

                “Ok, let’s start” she tied up her hair and rolled up her sleeves

                She is planning to cook Donghae’s favorite food dakdoritang (spicy braised chicken stew), Tangsuyuk (sweet and sour pork), Breaded pork cutlet,Pajun (scallion pancake) Japchae, Mandoo (dumplings), Seaweed soup then Donghae’s b-day cake.

Skip

                Zhoumi, Henry, Ryewook and Donghae when to a restaurant to wait for 12 mid-night to strikes for Donghae’s b-day.

                “It’s only ten minutes before your b-day” Zhoumi

                “Neh” Donghae still depress

                “Hyung, what is your wish for your b-day?” Ryewook ask

                “My only wish is Hyerin will be here to celebrate with me, I miss her so badly now”

                “Don’t worry hyung, when noona is back I know she will make it up for your b-day” Henry

                “It’s already 12:00, it’s hyung’s b-day…. happy b-day hyung” Ryewook

                “Happy b-day Donghae-ah” Zhoumi

                After their little party they all go back to the dorm because Donghae still have schedule to go to Taiwan for guesting on a concert.

Skip

                Hyerin already done cooking she just doing some finishing touch to Donghae’s

                “Perfect” she smile and put down the icing, then she look at the clock “Oh, I’m late” it’s already 1:00 in the morning, she carefully put the cake inside the box, take off her apron and carry all the food she cook to delivery it to the b-day boy.

Back at Super Junior’s Dorm

                As they arrived at the dorm, Donghae went straight to his room get his luggage, walks out to his room to go to Hyerin’s apartment to get his few clothes. He’s just quietly getting his clothes to their closet when he heard the door bell.

Skip

                Hyerin is happily skipping in the hallway, just thinking what she’s going to do excite her more. She is happily humming while pushing the door bell at the dorm.

                “Who is it?” Ryewook’s voice

                “Oppa, it’s me”

                “Hyerinnie…” from the voice of Ryewook, he is surprise

                “Neh, can you open the door… please”

                Ryewook open the door with a surprise expression on his face. “What are you doing here?” he get the bags Hyerin is carrying.

                “I’m here to celebrate Donghae oppa’s b-day, where is he?”

                “Oh, noona…. Why are you here?” Henry

                “To surprise your hyung” she answer

                “You went all the way from US? Zhoumi

                “Aniyo, from Germany, where’s oppa?”

                “He is in your apartment taking some clothes he will bring”

                “Oh, I’ll go surprise him… please prepare all of that”

                “It’s this food? Henry ask

                “Neh… I cook it by myself and bake the cake”

                “How did you?” Ryewook

                “It’s my secret” she walks out

                She enter her apartment the whole living room is so dark then she notice that there is a light coming out from their room. She walks slowly making sure she doesn’t make any sound.

                “Oppa…. take me” she heard a women’s voice coming from their room. Her eyebrows knitted and her heartbeat becomes fast. “No, it can’t be” she mumbles and open the door.

                To her surprise she sees Donghae without any shirt on top of a woman, kissing her so passionately.

                “DONGHAE!!!!!” she said loud enough for them to hear and what surprise her more is the woman is Miyeon.

                “Hi, Hyerin” Miyeon smile and waved at her

                “OPPA!!!” she inside is breaking into pieces, it like all the blood comes up in her head, her whole body is shaking, her knee is getting weak.

                Donghae didn’t seems to hear her, he just continue kissing Miyeon. Hyerin can’t move from where she stands, tears just flowing from her eyes, as she witnessing her husband kissing and touching someone else that her.

                “Oppa… please stop it” she never realize that she just whisper her words.

                “HYUNG!!!!” a voice came out and a tall figure dash towards Donghae and push him off the bed, he is really not himself, he looks like he is drunk or something.

                “HYERINNIE” Ryewook immediately hold Hyerin.

                “GET OUT!!!” Kyuhyun shouted to Miyeon, who just gather her shirt and jacket and exit the room with a victory smile on her face.

                “Donghae” Leeteuk’s voice can be heard, he see Miyeon getting out of the apartment making him rush towards.

                “Princess” he is surprise seeing his sister, standing there crying, clenching her chest.

                “HYUNG!!! Wake up… get back on your sense” Kyuhyun slapping his hyung

                “What happen?” he goes to Kyuhyun to see what happen to Donghae

                Donghae’s eyes are close, he is breathing heavily, he speaking of something that they can’t understand.

                “Let’s put him back to bed” Leeteuk instructed, they put Donghae back to bed and Leeteuk put back his shirt that he found on the floor. “What the hell is happening to you?” He looks at his sister, her eyes is full of sadness.

                “Ryewook take her out here” he instructed

                Ryewook and Zhoumi take Hyerin’s to the living room, they sit her to the sofa. Zhoumi holding on Hyerin’s shaking hands trying to calm her down. Hyerin is crying in silent, tears just flowing down from her eyes, in dazed.

                “Hyerin drink some water” Ryewook offering her a glass of water but she didn’t response to him. Ryewook just place down the glass at the table and sit beside her also. They wanted to comfort her with their words but they can’t think of nothing good to say to her.

                Heechul, Sungmin and Yesung already arrived, the whole apartment is so intense by now, they all don’t know how to explain or how does it happen.

                “Donghae…. Donghae…” Leeteuk trying to get the sense back out of him, they already wipe his face with a damp clothes but his condition still the same.

                “YAH…. Donghae… pull yourself together… Hyerin is here..” Heechul

                Sungmin who’s just observing everything from the door, notice something on the floor.

                “What is that?” he pointed something as he walks closer to the object “What the hell is this?” he found a plastic with white tablets.

                Heechul takes it and look at it carefully “I don’t know but I don’t have any good feeling about this thing.”

                “I think hyung has been drugged by that” Kyuhyun conclude “By looking at hyung’s condition and looking at that, she may probably drug hyung” Kyuhyun’s words are sharp

                “Let’s just wait for Donghae return to himself before concluding something” Leeteuk said and stand up “I’ll just check on my sister”

                He walks out of the room, Hyerin already stop crying but she still not saying anything or doing anything, she is just sitting quietly eventhough Zhoumi, Henry and Ryewook are talking to her.

                “Princess..” he kneel down in front of her, he can directly see how his sister is hurting right now and he doesn’t know what he will going to say just to ease her pain.

                “I’m going now” Hyerin calmly said and stand up

                “What?” Leeteuk stand up also and hold to her arm

                “I have to go now” she said without looking at her brother

                “No, stay here… I’m not going to allow you to go”

                “I have a flight back to New York, I have to catch my flight” she said that in monotone

                “No, stay here…”

                “If you don’t believe me then check my ticket” she takes out the ticket from her bag and shows it to her brother “I need to go back to New York to attend important event” she take back her ticket again “I just came here to get my paint brush” she hold her head tiredly “If I don’t catch my flight I might lose it” she walks towards the door after taking few steps she lose her balance luckily Yesung catch her and help her stand up again.

                “Are you ok?” Yesung ask

                “Neh, oppa komowo” she tries to break a smile

                “I’ll just drive you at the airport” Leeteuk offers

                “Aniyo… I go by myself”

                “Hyung…. Hyung…” Sungmin called out

                “What is it?” Leeteuk ask

                “Donghae is a little bit alright now and he wants to talk to Hyerin”

                Hyerin shakes her head “I’m going to be late” she face the door way

                “Princess” Leeteuk hold her arm again “At least talk to him before you go”

                “Aniyo… not today”

                “Hyerin nothing happen to them”

                “I know”

                “Then why?”

                “I just can’t take looking at him right now, please understand me” she calmly said “I just call you when I arrived there.”

                Hyerin’s calmness makes him more anxious about her, he doesn’t know what’s on her minds, he is just clueless, he just her walk out to the door. Leeteuk goes back to the room.

                “Where’s Hyerin?” Donghae is a little bit alright

                “Take a rest now, we will need to bring you to hospital before our flight”

                “But where’s Hyerin?”

                “She’s going back to New York now”

                “WHAT!!” Donghae exclaimed “Why you didn’t stop her?” he gets off from the bed and runs off out the room but he stop when he see the all the food at the table in the living room.

                “Hyerin prepare all of this, she also baked the cake” Ryewook said

                “She…” he walk closer to the table, looking at all the food that his wife prepares for him and the cake, he taste the cake, it’s just perfect for him not too sweet just the right blend for his tongue.

                “She went back her to cook this and celebrate with you” Zhoumi

                “I think this is Noona’s gift” Henry gave a paper to his hyung

                Donghae take the blue box and read the card on it.

                Happy Birthday my dear husband, I hope you like my gift for you, this is the first time I make something like that so mianhe if it may not be good as those in store.

                I’m always be here for you; if you are tired already we can come back to our house and I’ll be waiting there for you.

                I love you oppa… I really do…. We will be together as long as we live. When I get back, let’s decided when we will have our baby.

                Happy birthday my lovable sweet jealous husband.

 

               Your loving wife

 

                Donghae starts to cry, it’s his birthday a it should be a happy day for him but it turns out be like his saddest birthday in his life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello guys.... here another chapter for you again... hope you like it... ^__^