Love Sick

My Little Wife

 

The next morning, Donghae wakes up with a beautiful smile in his face when he sees who’s beside him. He pushes the hair blocking Hyerin’s face and kiss her forehead.               

                “Good morning” he greets as soon as Hyerin open her eyes but he was greeted back by Hyerin’s slap in his left cheeks.               

                “What are you doing here?” Hyerin sit up covering herself with the blanket, she’s just wearing tanktops and boyshorts as her pajamas.

                “Baby, did you forgot you let me sleep here?” he’s holding his left cheeks

                Hyerin thinks for awhile “Oh, yeah” then throws a pillow to him “Can you get out?”

                “Wae? Baby don’t be shy, we’re married remember and I’ve already seen before so there’s no need to be shy. But I think you’re getting ier than before.”               

                “YAH!!!” she kick him out of the bed “You ert, don’t sleep in my room again

                “But you said I can sleep here”               

                “I take it back

Skip

                Hyerin is cooking some breakfast for them at the apartment.

                “What are you cooking?” Donghae wraps his arms around Hyerin’s waist from the back “It smells good”

                “Donghae” she removes his hand off her and turns around to face him. “I’m trying here but not so fast, please”

                “Sorry, I just get a little excited that’s all” he sits the table while waiting for her to finish

                Donghae just looking at his wife while preparing some food for them, his smile can’t erase from his face since last night.

Flashback

                “Hyerin” he called out while he snuggles himself more to her

                “Hmmmm?” she answer softly while hugging his head and gently tapping his back               

                “Can we just” he looks up to her “Can we start all-over again?”

                “What do you mean?”

                “It doesn’t matter if you remember me or not, I just wanted to be with you. Can we just start until we go back to what we are before?”

                Donghae slides himself up until he and Hyerin level, looking at each other’s eyes.

                “I miss you and I’m dying to be with you again.” he lean his forehead to hers “Just say Yes, and will do anything to win your heart again.”

                “I don’t know…. I’m still….”

                “It’s ok” he caresses her face “You don’t need to be afraid, I’m here and we will take it step by step, until you feel it again.”

                “What about Jungsu oppa?”

               “I’m sure Jungsu hyung will agree, please say yes”

                “Ok, I’ll try but promise me we will take it slow”

                Donghae smile and hug his wife “Komowo, my angel and my baby”

 

End of Flashback

 

                “Here, eat this before you leave” Hyerin place a plate of omurice in front of Donghae and sits across to him with her share.

                “Can I pick you up later?” he ask

                “Hmmmm….. don’t you have schedule?”

                “Yes, I have but it won’t be long, so can I?”

                “Sure, I’ll wait for you then”

                “Yes” Donghae jumps off to his seat “Yes… yes..”

                Hyerin just smile in his silliness.

Skip

At Hyerin’s studio

                “Hyerin, come on, I’ll drop you off at your apartment” Ms. Kim said while cleaning up her things

                “It’s ok unnie, Donghae will fetch me here” she said while she still working on her table

                “Do I hear right? Donghae will come here”

                Hyerin stops her work and look at Ms. Kim “Yes, Unnie, he’s coming here”

                “What happen? Did you get together again?”

                “Aniyo… I’m just trying… I mean we’re trying….”

                “What makes you decided to take chance with Donghae?” Ms. Kim walk closer to Hyerin

                “Jungsu oppa tells me a story on how my heart beats again when it stops? How I came back here to live again?”

                “What story?” she brushes Hyerin’s hair

                “Donghae saves me; he’s the reason why I’m here today”

                “So, you’re paying your debt to him now by having relationship with him”

                “Aniyo.. unnie, it’s not like that” she frantically move her head

                “Then why? Just yesterday you’ve been refusing to talk about your marriage to him and now he’s fetching you, just because of your brother’s story.”

                “It’s not that, unnie”

                “Then what?” she hold Hyerin’s shoulder

                “I just keep it to myself” she said

                “Hyerin” she pull her for a hug “You know that I’m just looking after you, I don’t want you to make a decision that will hurt you later on and you will regret it because you hurt people that you love. Just make sure you really want to do what you are doing right now, it’s not just because he saves you, your brother likes him or Kyuhyun dump you” she breaks the hug and she look at Hyerin straight to her eyes “Just make sure that what you are doing is what your heart feels not what your logical thinking or people says to you. Araso?”

                “I know that, unnie. I just want to try to be happy”

                “Hyerin… there’s nothing wrong to be happy but make sure you will not hurt yourself, araso?”

                “Neh, unnie”

Skip

                Hyerin is just busying trying to mix some colors and practicing her at the canvass.

                “Hi” Donghae hugs her from the back              

                “You’re here?” she smiling at him

                Donghae lean his chin on her shoulder, looking what she’s been doing.

                “What are you doing?” he ask               

                “Just mixing some colors and practicing my ”

                “Hmmm…. Can I try?” he ask

                “Maybe next time, can we go home now?”

                “Sure, thing”

                Donghae help her to fix her things when he accidentally bumps the tin of red paint on the floor, the paint spread immediately.

                “Oh, I’m sorry, Hyerin” he immediately get a cloth and wipes it               

                Hyerin bend over to help Donghae “Why are you so clumsy?”

                “I’m sorry” he said

                They are just wiping the floor for them to get home early, Donghae is humming their song “Storm” as Hyerin continue wiping the floor.

                “Ahhh….” Hyerin felt a strike of pain in her head “Ahh…” she holds her head

                “Baby” Donghae drops the cloth and go to Hyerin’s side, he let her lean on him “Hyerin…”

                “Ahhh… my head”

Flashback

                Hyerin is lying on the floor, she looks at her hand covered with blood.

                “Andwae….. Andwae….”

 

                “ANDWAE!!!!!!!” Hyerin shouted

                “Hyerin what’s happening to you?” he holds her tightly, they are already covered with red paint

                Hyerin looks at her hand that covered with red paint “Blood…. Blood…” she said

                “No baby, it’s not a blood.” He carry her bridal style and take her out.

                Inside his car, Donghae just holding his wife in his arms gently taps her back. They at the back passenger seat at his car, in his nervousness he just open the first door that his hand reach and that’s the passenger door at the front.            

                “Are you okay now?” he ask              

                “Neh”

                “What happen?” he ask

                “I don’t want to remember it again” she grabs his shirt              

                “It’s ok, let’s go home”

                “Aniyo, I don’t want to oppa see me like this”

                “But you need to clean up”              

                “………….”

                “Ok, I’ll just take you to that place.”

Skip

                Donghae bring Hyerin to a different apartment, he open the door and guide Hyerin inside.

                “Whose apartment is this?” she ask

                “I’ll explain it to you later” he removes her shoes and carry her inside               

                At the living room, Hyerin sees a lot of picture of Donghae hanging in the wall.

                “It’s your apartment?” she ask

                “Neh, it was”

                He goes to the room and opens other door to the bathroom. He put down Hyerin at the counter of the sink.

                “Let’s clean you up first” he said and get a small towel from the cabinet and wet it with warm water.

                “Here” he gave her the towel

                “Thank you” she said

                “I’ll just get you some fresh clothes to change” Donghae leaves the bathroom

                Hyerin open the faucet at the sink and wash her hand as the red paint wash away with water, Hyerin remember again the flashback that she just had.

                “What is this? What’s happening to me?” she sits on the floor crying herself out “What happen back then? What happen to me?”

                “Baby..” Donghae sees his wife on the floor

                “What happen to me back then? Tell me” she said

                “Baby fix yourself first then we will talk” he help her to stand up “Here’s your clothes” he gave her one of his white shirt. “Clean up, araso?”

                “Neh”

Skip

                Hyerin done cleaning up herself, she wore the shirt that Donghae gave her. When she gets out of the bathroom Donghae is sitting at the bed waiting for her, he already cleaned up.

                “Done?” he ask

                “Neh”

                “I order some food so you can eat, let’s just wait at the living room” he reach out for her hand and carry her bridal style.

                “I can walk”

                “It’s ok, I wanted to do this”

                He carry Hyerin until they reach the living room, Donghae sit on the couch while Hyerin still in his arms.              

                “You can get me down now” she said but seems like Donghae didn’t hear anything, he just tighten his hold to her.

                “Now, tell me did you remember anything?”

                “Let’s not talk about that” she said

                “If you don’t tell me how am I supposed to help you?”

                Hyerin hold his face “Holding me like this is enough”

                “Hyerin” Donghae lean his forehead to her

                “I don’t know what’s happening to me but everytime you hold me like this, it seems like everything will be alright.”

                “Then I’ll just hold you like this, even if you get sick with it” he brushes his nose against hers

                “I can’t still say if I love you or not but all I know is that I want you to be by my side always”

                “Then I will just be here for you always”

                He kiss her forehead, nose, he stops when he is about to kiss her lips, he lean forwards making their lips centimeter away from each other. His lips almost brushing her lips. He looks at her asking for permission through her eyes, Hyerin gently nod her head for approval.

                He is about to touch her lips with his               

                RING RING RING RING the doorbell rings             

                “Oh, someone’s at the door” Hyerin turn her head at the direction of the door.

                Donghae just sigh and just kiss her head “It’s our food”

                “How did you know?” she ask

                “No one knows about this place except you, so I’ll kill you if you tell someone” he winks at her               

                Donghae set up their food at the table in the living room, Hyerin sits at the floor holding her chopstick she’s been starving.

                “What do you want? Jjangmeun or spicy seafood” he ask

                “I want jjangmeun and dumplings”

                “Here” he place it in front of Hyerin and sits beside her

                “Your apartment is really nice, it’s simple and cozy” Hyerin compliment               

                “Do you like it?” he ask

                “Neh”

                “I’m glad you like our house” he said smiling while his attention is on his food

                Hyerin stops and looks at him “Our house?”

                He turn to her “Yes, it’s our house, just like I promise to you before. We will have our own house, where we can live together.”

                “Donghae” she doesn’t know what to response to him

                “Even if you don’t remember, I’m starting to fulfill my promises to you, our promises.”

                “I’m sorry, I really don’t remember anything” she bow her head

                “It’s ok” he touch her face to cheer her up “At least you’re here with me now and you allow me to be with you.” he forwarded a piece of dumplings to her “Eat now, so you can rest.”

               

Skip

                After they eat, Donghae volunteer himself to clean up the dishes as he sends Hyerin to the bedroom.

                Hyerin is lying in the bed, the lights from the side table only reflects everything in the room.

                “Oppa, I’m in Donghae’s place”

                “Wae? Did something happen?” Leeteuk on the phone

                “Aniyo, I’m going to spend night here””

                “I’ll pick you up there, tell me the address”

                “Don’t worry. I’m with my husband”              

                “Hyerinssiii…. What are you doing now? What’s happening to you? Can you tell me?”

                “Oppa, I’m tired, let’s just talk tomorrow…. Bye bye”

                “wait…. Hyerin… “

                She hangs up the phone and places it at the side table. She’s facing the window, looking at the stars outside.

                “Who did you call?” Donghae climbing on the bed

                “Jungsu oppa, I just told him that I’m with you tonight”

                “What did he say?” he lies beside her and hug her from the back, inter-twining their fingers.

                “Can you tell me what happen to us? Did we break up or something? Why did I get on accident?”

                He thinks what he’s going to say to her, if he’s going to say what really happen or not.

                “Tell me, I wanted to hear it from you”

                “We didn’t break up, we are so happy being together, we’re so much in love with each other.”

                “Really?”

                “Yes, I really love you and you love me too”

                “Then why did I get on accident?”

                He stops again, he takes a deep breath before he speaks.

                “We have schedule back then, you’ve come to support us but when you’re about to cross the street the van hit you.” he stops for awhile and hold up his tears

                “Is that what happen?”

                “Yes, you’ve been hit in front of us.”

                “It’s that so”

                “I was so scared back then, I thought I’m going to lose you at that time.” he tighten his hug to her.

                “Did the police catch the driver?”

                “Yes, he was caught, he’s in jail now”

                “Are we in secret?” she suddenly ask

                “What do you mean?”

                “Our relationship, it’s a secret right? If it’s not then I will see some articles related to us, am I right?”

                “Yes, it is” a disappointing tone comes out from him

                “Care to explain”

                “When we had our relationship, we both decided to hide it, even to your oppa doesn’t know about it and also our marriage it’s all secret for your safety to the public eyes."

                “When did oppa knows all about it?”              

                “You told him few days after our marriage because you love your oppa, you don’t want to deceive him anymore, that’s why we said it to him.

                “Did oppa get mad? Is he against it?”

                “At first but when he sees that we’re both happy, he accept it”

                “So, it means no one knows about our relationship”

                “The members and our family only know that we’re engaged but after what happen in the kitchen the members knows now that we’re married.”

                Hyerin sigh “Let’s sleep now”

                “Aren’t you going to ask me if I’m ready to reveal our relationship to public?”

                “Do you have an answer for me if I ask you that?” she turns to him and capped his face “I’m not going to ask you or pressure you, just do it if you feel like it’s the right time. As for myself I’m still in the middle of finding myself again, so I can’t ask you to do that for me.”

                Donghae smiles at her, it’s still the same words as before “This is the reason why I falling in love with you, everyday, and it make me wanted to own you in front of the whole world.

                Hyerin just smile and snuggle herself to him, burying her face to his chest. “It’s nice here; can I come here again tomorrow?”

                “Sure, it’s ours; we can come here anytime we want. Do you want to live here with me now?”

                “Sure, let’s stay here for few days. Let’s see what happen to us”

                “Then I’ll bring some our things here tomorrow.”

                “Neh, let’s sleep now”

                “Good night, my angel” he kiss her head and drift to dreamland

                As days passed by, Donghae starts to court Hyerin again; giving her flowers everyday, sending her food in her studio, in her photoshoot and he always make sure that he spends time with her in anyway possible.

                “What are we going to watch?” Donghae ask while looking all the dvd’s in his hands.

                It’s their movie day that night, as what they are doing before, Donghae set up the living room at Hyerin’s apartment with thick blankets and pillow, and he even bought some fries and ice cream for their snack.

                “Why can’t we just watch movies at theater house?” Hyerin is comfortably sitting at the floor, leaning her back at the couch and hugging a pillow.

                Donghae crawl towards Hyerin “Let’s just do it some other time when I’m not busy”

                “But you’re always busy?”

                “Hyerin...”

                “Are you ashamed of me?” she ask

                “Off course not” he sit and pull Hyerin to his lap, holding her like a baby.

                “Then why aren’t we going out like what other couples do?”

                “My angel, we talk about this, right?”

                “Yes, I know” Hyerin get off from him and sit back to her place, she grabs the bowl with full of fries and eat. “What are we going to watch?” she asks

                “Are you mad?” he sits beside her

                “Aniyo” she feed him with a piece of fries

                “Are you aware that everytime you feel sulky you just keeps feeding me with food, just like now”

                Hyerin stops feeding Donghae with fries and keeps her silent. Donghae put his arm around Hyerin and kiss her head.

                “Don’t get sulky, we will go out sometimes”               

                “Sorry, I’m getting moody lately.”

                “I understand, it’s been hard on you lately. Doing your therapy, some photoshoots, learning things you should know before you face people, acting like a real lady when deep inside you are a little girl. If I were you maybe I’m the hospital right now but you” he kiss her head again “you still keeping it together”

                “Because I have too, for Jungsu oppa”

                “Not for me?”

                “Maybe.. It’s for both of you” she sits on his lap, facing him and bury her face and his neck

                “Still want to watch movie?”

                “I don’t want too” she answer pitifully

                “Then let’s do something fun” he suggested

                Hyerin sit up straight with questioning look on her face “Like what?”

                Donghae just smile crazily and wink at her “It would be fun”

Skip

                “We’re like kindergarten here” Hyerin whine while coloring a figure with color pen

                “But it’s fun right?” Donghae keeps in humming while doing his work

                “Yeh right, don’t you know this is what I’ve been doing for my therapy…”

                “But it’s different because you’re with me”

                “Sure, because I have a classmate now” she pouted “Annyeong haseyo, Park Hyerin imnida, five years old, what’s your name?” Hyerin mimicking a sound of a little kid

                “Are you teasing me?” Donghae

                “Aniyo, it will be childish if I do that” Hyerin draw a line in Donghae’s face

                “Yeh it will be childish if you draw on someone else face, right?”

                Hyerin stand up slowly as Donghae did the same “It will not be manly, if a man will try to draw on someone’s face.”

                “But I’m not a man right now, we’re classmate in a kindergarten, right, a five year old kid” Donghae took his color pen “Run if you can” he said

                “You won’t catch me” Hyerins starts to run

                “Yah, Park Hyerin, come here” Donghae chase her

                Hyerin runs at the kitchen but she stops when she felt something weird in her body.

                “Yah” Donghae grab her by waist from the back “I catch you now, what will I do now to you? huh?”

                “oppa..wait…” Hyerin turn to him then she fainted. Luckily, Donghae can support her when she fainted.

                “Hyerin…. Hyerin…..” Donghae gently tapping her face to wake her up, Hyerin’s face is white as a snow. “Hyerin… don’t scare me like this…wake up….”

                “Oppa” Hyerin open her eyes “What happen?”

                “You fainted, are you alright?” He is really scared to death

                “I fainted?”

                “Yes, are you alright?”

                “Neh, I’m ok”

                Donghae carry his wife, bridal style and laid her at the living room. He get some glass of water and a damp towel.

                “Here drink this” he gave her the glass of water then he placed the damp towel to Hyerin’s forehead.

                “Are you sure, you’re ok? I’ll bring you to the hospital”

                “Aniyo, I’m ok”

                “Should I call hyung?”

                “Aniyo, can you help me remove my hoodie?”

                “Ok”

                Donghae help Hyerin to sit up and pull her hoodie over her head, Hyerin is wearing pink tank tops under her hoodie.

                “Is that better?” he ask

                “Neh, let’s sleep now”

                Donghae turn off the light and lay beside his wife, he pull her to his arms and let her head rest on her chest.

                “Are you really ok?” he ask

                “Neh, I’m ok, don’t worry”

Skip

                After her therapy at the hospital, Hyerin decided to visit her oppa at the broadcast station to watch them perform.

                Ms. Kim contact one of SJ’s managers to help them to go inside the studio. While walking at the hallway people can’t help to look at Hyerin.

                “Annyeong, I bought some food” she greeted as soon as she enter the room

                “Are you done with your therapy?” Leeteuk ask

                “Neh, I finish early so I decided to drop by here. Is it okay to watch?”

                “Sure, just wait for awhile”

                “Hyerin, what did you buy for us?” Eunhyuk ask while peeking out at the plastic bag

                “Bought some chicken, hope you like it?”

                “Komowo, Hyerinnie” Ryewook said

                Hyerin sit at the couch as she watches her oppa eat their food.               

                “Can I sit beside you?” Kyuhyun ask

                “Sure” Hyerin move aside to let Kyuhyun sit beside her

                “You want this” he offers her a piece of chicken

                “No, it’s ok, I eat before I came here”

                “Hmmm… Hyerinssiiii…. What happen..”

                “It’s ok now, it’s me who’s at fault. I give different meaning to what you shown to me.”

                “I’m sorry”

                “It’s ok, Hyunnie” she lean her head at Kyuhyun’s shoulder

                “Are we ok now?”

                “Yes, off course”               

                “You want to eat chicken”

                “Aniyo, just eat”

Skip

                Hyerin went to the comfort room for awhile, when she’s fixing herself in front of the mirror three girls comes in. They look like a member of a girl group because of their costume. They are happily talking and laughing to each other but they awkwardly stop when they saw Hyerin.

                “Excuse me” one girl approach her “If I’m not mistaken, you are Park Hyerin, sister of the super junior leader.”

                “Uhmm…. Neh, I’m Park…” before she can finish her sentence, she felt her face flies away “That’s for my unnie” the girl said, her eyes are red with anger

                “Wait…. What did I do to you?” Hyerin ask, holding her right cheek

                “Tsk…. Stop it… … you’re the reason why unnie’s life is ruin, if it’s not because of you.”

                “I really don’t understand what you are saying”

                “Then let me remind you” the girl pull Hyerin’s hair as the two hold her both hand, the girl put Hyerin’s head at the sink then open the faucet as the cold water runs through Hyerin’s hair.

                “Yah, stop it”

                “Now, do you remember Song Miyeon?”

                “Stop it… please stop it….” Hyerin shouted

                “YAH!!!! What are you doing?” Ms. Kim shouted, she decided to follow Hyerin because it’s been so long when she went out.

                The girls let go of Hyerin and run out of the bathroom.

                “Hyerinssi” Ms. Kim run to her side, she removes her jacket and put it on Hyerin

                “Unnie… unnie” she keeps on crying, covering her face

                “Come on, let’s get you out of here” Ms. Kim tries to stand up Hyerin               

                “Aniyo…aniyo” she shake her head furiously

                “Hyerinssi”

                “Unnie, who is Song Miyeon? Who is she? Why they hated me because of her?”

                “Hyerin”

Skip

                “Lay her down gently” Ms. Kim instruct Leeteuk

                “Princess, we’re home now” he said as Hyerin sleeping on his back

                He gently put down his sister on the bed; Ms. Kim immediately covers her with blanket.

                “Get some ice water and towel; do you have medicine here?”

                “I get some ice water” Donghae said

                “I’ll get the medicine” Kyuhyun said

                “I’ll change her clothes, wait outside” Ms. Kim

                Hyerin got a fever after the accident at the comfort room. She’s very sacred and traumatized by what happen.

                “Hyerin… you have to drink medicine, araso?”

                Hyerin weakly nodded; Ms. Kim lift her head a little and put the medicine in followed by the water.

                “Sleep if you can, I will bring soup later.”

                “Unnie?” she called out

                “Yes”

                “Who is Song Miyeon? Tell me”

                Ms. Kim looks at Leeteuk but he just moves his head side by side.

                “Rest, we will talk when your fever is gone”

Skip

                Hyerin wakes up from her sleep, she turn to her side and sees Donghae sleeping, his head leaning on the bed.

                “Donghae..” she called out

                Donghae immediately wakes up “What is it? Do you need something?”

                “Give me some water”

                Donghae help her to sit and give her a glass of water.

                “What time is it?” she ask

                “It’s 2 in the morning, sleep” he pushes her down to bed

                “What are you doing here?”

                “Wae? Is it wrong to take care of my wife? Sleep now, stop asking question.”

                “Sleep beside me”

                “Are you sure?”         

                “Are you afraid to get sick?”

                Donghae lay down on the bed; they are both facing each other, Donghae’s arms place on Hyerin’s waist.

                “Why would I afraid to get sick, when I’m already sick”

                “You’re sick since when?” she worriedly ask              

                “Since the day, I fall in love with you; I’ve been lovesick to you” he smile to her

                Hyerin smile back at him “You really love joking around”

                “I’m not joking” he moves closer to her until their lips are just few centimeters away from each other. Donghae can feel Hyerin’s warm breath because of her fever.

                “You’re hot?” Donghae commented

                “Off course, I am” she answer

                “You shouldn’t say that” Donghae captured her lips with his. He holds her face as he kiss her, after few minutes of kissing they broke the kiss.

                “Now, I’m sure you’re going to get sick” Hyerin tease               

                “It’s alright” he give her short kiss “So I have enough reason to stay here with you all day long” then he kiss her again.

=========================================================================================================================

Hello GUYS!!! here's new chapter

sorry for the delay updates.... hope you understand T_T