Tension

My Little Wife

 

Leeteuk, Ms. Kim and Hyerin are on the car, Leeteuk is driving, Ms. Kim sitting at the passenger seat and Hyerin sitting at the back seat, looking out the window.                              

                “You want to first before going back at the apartment?” Leeteuk ask

                “Aniyo…” Hyerin lifelessly said

                “Ok”

 

Flashback

          

                They went to the hospital for Hyerin’s check-up, first they went to Uncle Hyun, he said that Hyerin’s body is getting better and she have to do is eat right foods and rest well. Then next to Hyerin’s physical theraphies

                “How are you today? Did you finish your homework?” he ask             

                Hyerin just bowing down her head

                “Come, lay down here at the bed, let see your legs” the doctor instructed

                Hyerin lay down on the bed, Ms. Kim and Leeteuk are just watching on the side.              

                “We will removed your cast now but you will still have bandage in your left leg”               

                The doctor remove Hyerin’s cast.               

                “We will do some little stretching before putting the bandage on”

                Hyerin nodded

                “Flatten your back, just tell me if it’s hurt or something”

                The doctor lift the right leg of Hyerin “It’s ok” he ask

                “Neh”

                Then the doctor bend it little by little “Does it hurt?”

                “Aniyo”

                After few bending and stretching, the doctor lift the left leg of Hyerin.

                “Hmpp” Hyerin whimper

                “Does it hurts?”

                “A little” she said holding on at the bed bar

                “We will bend your knee slowly, araso?”

                “Neh”

                The doctor bend Hyerin knee slowly, Hyerin breathing in and out.

                “Stop!!” she shouted, the doctor immediately stop and place back Hyerin’s leg to the bed.

                “Let’s just put your bandage on”

                After putting bandage on Hyerin’s leg left and checking Hyerin’s right hand.

                “Why you didn’t finish your homework?”

                “I’m sorry… it’s just that…” Hyerin sigh

                “You still have trouble in writing?”

                “Neh, my hand is getting numb after few minutes of writing”

                “It’s normal, base on the last x-ray that we had. The cracks in your fingers are getting heal as of the ligaments also. Your right leg is getting better as I expected, but your left leg it need few more months in able to heal it.”

                “How many months?” Hyerin ask              

                “two-three months, but you can walk using your clutch for awhile then probably after a month we can take-off the clutch, it depends on the healing of your leg.”

                “But I’m not be able to use it that it was before, even my hand” Hyerin ask

                “I’m going to be honest with you” the doctor breathe out “You can use your legs for walking, running a little but you won’t be able to dance like you used to before, you see the ligaments on your leg torn, we fix it but it will not function as it is before.”

                “What about my hand? They said I’m doing some painting”

                “We can still do something about it, but I’m won’t promise anything, it’s still depends on the healing process and to you also.”

End of Flashback

At Hyerin’s apartment

                As they arrived, Hyerin went straight to her room and lay down on the bed.              

                “Princess” Leeteuk enters the room and sit down on the bed

                “Are you alright?” he turns around his sister to face him

                “Off course I am, I’ve been expecting this to happen since Uncle explains how badly I was injured before.”

                “Then why the long face?”

                “I’m just sleepy that’s all, I haven’t sleep last night”

                “Ok, sleep then” he brushes her hair “we’re going to shoot our music video tomorrow, so I’ll be gone for two-three days, araso?”

                “Oppa, can you please bring me to where are parents was?”

                “You want to visit them”

                “It’s been a long time since I came here, I should pay respect to them, can you bring me to them?”

                “Araso, we will go there after I get back from shooting”

                “Ok”               

                “Take a rest for awhile, Ryewook is cooking dinner, they will call you”               

                “Are you going now?”

                “Yes, I’m going now” he kiss her forehead “clean up yourself before going to bed and sleep early. I’ll ask your oppas to accompany you for awhile.” Leeteuk put the blanket nicely to his sister “Bye princess”

Skip

                “Hyerinie…” Ryewook is knocking on Hyerin’s room “Hyerinie… are you awake now? Dinner is ready.”

                “Neh, oppa” he heard answer from inside               

                After a minute the door finally open, Hyerin is wearing a glasses and her nose is slightly red.               

                “Are you sick?” Ryewook ask “Why your nose is red?”               

                “It’s nothing, I’m just having runny nose”

                “Ok, let’s go to the dorm”

                Ryewook assist Hyerin going to their dorm.  Donghae opens the door for them, they sits at the dining table, Donghae sit beside Hyerin while Ryewook across to them.

                “How’s your check-up?” Donghae ask               

                “It’s fine”               

                Donghae noticed something different to his wife “Are you alright?” he ask

                “Yes, I’m alright..perfectly fine… can we please just eat?” Hyerin is getting her mood again.

                They eat in silent, while Donghae looking at his wife from the side of his eyes, he’s wondering what’s happening to her.

                “Ryewookssi” a familiar voice called out

                “Neh, Kyuhyun”

                Hyerin stiffen as she hear Kyuhyun’s name.

                “Did you cook something? I’m hungry” Kyuhyun said as “Oh, Donghae hyung, you don’t have schedule?”

                “No, it’s my rest day” Donghae casually answered

                Kyuhyun sit to the empty sit while looking at Hyerin who just staring at her food.

                “Here’s your rice” Ryewook give a bowl of rice to Kyuhyun

                “I’m going to eat now” Kyuhyun announce

                Hyerin suddenly put down her spoon and grab her clutch “I’m going back to my apartment”

                “But you haven’t finish your food yet” Donghae

                “I’m full already” she walks out

                Kyuhyun just eating like nothing happens

Skip

                The next morning, Hyerin is sitting at the floor facing the window while looking outside.

                “Hey” Donghae approach her, Hyerin looks at him, her face is so lifeless

                “I just want to give you something before we leave”

                “What is it?”

                “This” he gave her a little stuff fish “to accompany you” he said while scratching his back head “You can imagine it’s me, so you won’t get lonely”

                Hyerin is just looking at the fish in her hand, she looks at Donghae and form a smile on her face.               

                “Komopta”               

                Donghae smile big and blush all of the sudden “Ahmmm…. It’s ok… you don’t need to thank me” he stands up and breathe out like he is nervous of something “I’m going now, take care of yourself here”

                “Neh, thank you again for this”

                “Yes, I’m going now” Donghae step back and hit the table               

                “Are you alright?” Hyerin ask

                “Neh. it’s nothing..” he coolly said and walks out, when Hyerin is out of his sight “Ouch!! That hurt…”

Skip

                Hyerin just stay in her apartment for three days just like what her brother said. While locking herself up, she used this chance to think, to plan what she’s going to do while recovering, she doesn’t want to be dependent to Leeteuk. She having trouble in sleeping, everytime she wokes up in the middle of the night she’s just staying at the living room sitting on the floor while looking out of the window while having a deep thoughts

                “having trouble in sleeping?”  Leeteuk said when he sees his sister alone in the dark. He just came back from the shooting.

                “Neh”               

                He turn on the lights “Dressed up, we’re going somewhere”

                “Where?”

Skip

                At Leeteuk’s car

                “Did you dressed up warmly?” he ask while he put on the seat belt

                “Neh, where are we going?”

                “As I said, we’re going to appa and umma after our shoot” he put Hyerin’s seatbelt for her

                Hyerin just nodded

                After couple of hours of driving, Leeteuk stops his car at the foot of a mountain. They sun is already rising up from the sky.

                “Princess… we’re here” he gently taps Hyerin’s shoulder

                “Hmmm…” Hyerin stretch a little and look outside wondering

                “We need to climb up a little” Leeteuk said

                Leeteuk gets out of the car then open the back seat door to get a bag and Hyerin’s clutch and flowers then he walks towards the passenger seat.

                “Come on, I’ll carry you” his back facing Hyerin

                “I can walk oppa or I can use my wheel chair instead”

                “It’s uphill, it will be difficult for you and if we use the wheel chair it will be difficult for me to push uphill”

                “Ok” Hyerin climb up on her brother back “Aren’t your back will get hurt?”

                “Aniyo… it’s ok… you lost weight after being hospitalized, let’s go”

                After 20 minutes, they final reach two graves lying side by side.

                “We’re here”

                “Oppa put me down, I can walk from here”

                Leeteuk put his sister down and walk towards their parent’s grave.

                “Appa, Umma our princess is back” Leeteuk said and place the bouquet of flower on both grave.

                “Appa, umma I’m back” she bow 90 degrees “Mianhe, if I just came here just now and I can’t properly pay my respect to you because I’m like this”

                Leeteuk put a blanket on the grass “Sit here” he help his sister to sit down

                “Oppa can please give me a moment”

                “Sure, princess. I’ll be just there if you need me” he points a tree not far away from the grave

Hyerin’s POV

                Finally oppa made his words, he brought me here. Appa umma, I’m sorry if this is the first time I’ve been here since I came back. As oppa said I sleep for a very long time and when I wakes up I don’t feel like being myself. It feels like I lost everything while I’m sleeping, sometimes I feel so empty inside or sometimes I feel like my heart is tearing up into piece and I don’t why I feel that way. I try to make myself feels good but by the end of the day I ended up feeling the same way.

                I never tell anyone about this especially oppa, I don’t want him to get more worried about me. But I know one day it will just blow up like a time bomb.

                Appa, umma what should I do now? I’m lost, everything is so strange, it seems like I’m walking in dark road not seeing where to go or where I might fall. It’s hard to take step when you don’t know where to go, especially when the person whom you trust leaves you just like that.

                But it’s ok, I learn to do it by myself, I can do it, I shouldn’t relay to anyone it will only hurt me in the end. I’ll prove to them that Park Hyerin can stand up again without any help by anyone.

End of Hyerin POV

                After spending few hours at their parent’s grave, the Park sibling go down and go back to the city, Leeteuk finds a ramen house for them to eat.

                “Where do you want to go next?” Leeteuk ask, while bowing the hot soup before feeding it to his sister.

                “We should go home for you to rest”

                “It’s ok, I already sleep in appa and umma’s grave.”

                Hyerin use a fork to get the noodles from her bowl but it slips out “Aishii” Hyerin pouted

                Leeteuk smile and wipe his sister mouth “just do it gently” he gives her a noodles using his chopstick. “What about going around for awhile? Is that ok?” Hyerin just nodded

Skip

                Hyerin used her wheel chair for her and her brother goes around at ease. They go around to the places where Leeteuk bring his sister, some people are recognized them and Hyerin is getting a little bit awkward that’s why Leeteuk put a mask on her sister and cap. He buys some shoes for her because her doctor said Hyerin must wear flats shoes or sneakers for awhile, knowing that Hyerin doesn’t have much flat shoes he buy her some, after buying her shoes, she bring her to a clothing store to buy her new sets of clothes.

                “Oppa, do you think this is too much?”

                “No, it’s not” Leeteuk looking around while pushing Hyerin’s wheel chair.

                “Oppa, I’m getting tired let’s take a rest for awhile”               

                “Ok, let’s go for a coffee shop”

                Leeteuk and Hyerin go to a coffee shop, he order strawberry frappucino for Hyerin and a mocha frappucino.

                “Did I make it up to you?” Leeteuk ask

                “Neh, komowo oppa for bring me to appa and umma, it’s a big relief being there and talk to them even just for awhile.”

                “hhhmm.. What did you tell to appa and umma?”

                “It’s nothing important”

                “Are you not saying something to me?” Leeteuk

                “Aniyo… I’m not”

                “Then why did you say that it’s a relief going there and talking to them”

                “I just missed them” Hyerin look down “I didn’t see them after I woke up after the accident, I miss them so much. It’s been a long time; I even forget how they are looks like. Oppa” she looks at her brother eyes are getting watery “Do you think I’m a bad daughter for forgetting them?”

                “Aniyo” Leeteuk touch her face “you’re not, don’t you ever think that way; Appa and Umma are really proud of you because you grow up beautifully just like they always wanted.

                “Oppa, can you do something for me?”

                “What is it princess?”

                “Can you please let me do something for myself?”

                “What do you mean by that?”

                “Hmmm…. you see I can’t be like this… being too dependent to you…”               

                “Aniyo…”

                “Please hear me out”

                Leeteuk stop to listen to his sister.

                “I want to do something for myself, I want to stand on my own just like I used too. Oppa… please allow me to get a job after my left leg recover while my right aren’t still in condition… please oppa…I want to do this for myself…. Please allow me… I really want to do this…” Hyerin is pleading with her eyes.

                “But what job are you planning to apply?” Leeteuk worriedly ask

                “I don’t know yet, I just want to get your permission first.” Hyerin hold her brother’s hand “Please oppa… if you really want to help me you will allow me to do this…please”

                Leeteuk sigh “Fine… if this what you want but I must approve first the job you will be applying, araso?”

                “Neh” Hyerin smile “Komowo oppa”

                Leeteuk look at his watch “Ok, it’s time, let’s go”

                “Uhh? Where are we going?”

Skip

                “What are we doing here?” Hyerin look at the stadium       

                “We’re going to watch my hoobae’s concert”

                “What!!! there are many people here”

                “Jungsu-yah” SJ manager knocks at the window “Are you ready?”

                “Neh, Hyerin just need some little assistant, can we walk slowly?”

                “We will try but there’s people around, just prepare just in case we need to hurry up”

                “Neh” he looks at his sister “Kaja”

                “Oppa”Hyerin whine

                “Don’t worry” he put the cap on her “I’ll go down first when the managers and Donghae are here”

                “He’s here also?”

                “Neh”

                “Jungsu-yah, let’s go now” the manager knocks

                “Princess, I’ll get down first” Leeteuk get the clutch to Hyerin before going down. Leeteuk open the passenger seat door, beside him is Donghae.

                “Slowly” Leetuk said, as he help Hyerin to get down

                “Give me my clutch” Hyerin instructed and slowly getting out of the car              

                They all walk towards the stadium, SJ manager walking in front and at their back. People is starting to gather around and taking pictures.

                “Oppa” Hyerin called out

                “It’s ok, just walk straight, oppa is here”

                They walk straight without minding the people around them, Hyerin try to keep up with their phase. They enter at the back entrance to see their hoobaes.

                “Congratulations” Leeteuk and Donghae greeted them

                “Kamsahamnida”               

                “Oh, unnie, thank you for coming” Yuri come close to Hyerin

                “Neh” she smile awkwardly, she don’t know who she is

                “How’s your condition now?” Yuri ask again

                “Hmm…” she look at her brother again then back to Yuri who’s smiling back at her “I’m fine now, thank you”

                “I’m so glad you came here unnie” Tiffany greeted her

                “Neh, congratulations on your concert; all of you looks so pretty”

                “Kamsahamnida unnie” Tiffany and Yuri hugs her

                 “Unnie, we will just greet the other sunbaes” Yuri

               “Neh” Hyerin bow down as the two left. She’s just standing in one corner while Leeteuk and Donghae are still having their conversation with others. She makes herself busy by swaying her left leg.

Hyerin sigh “I think I should look for a job” then she look at her side to see Donghae having conversation with his hoobaes.

“Why they are taking too long? I can’t stand like this for too long” she mumbles and pouted

“He’s having a lot of fun here” she mumble again as she sees Donghae happily laughing “Hmmp…” she look the other way but she can’t help herself to look the direction where is Donghae.

“Aishii… why are they laughing so much? And why taking so long, they working on the same company right, it’s not like they can’t see each other” her mood is getting on her again.

“What the” she almost shouted out when she sees Donghae’s hoobaes hit his chest “Aishii… not they are getting touchy with each other” she look at the other way and as sharp pain run through her head.

Flashback

“Wae? Do you have girlfriend already? But I thought you don’t have one” the girl move closer to Donghae and touch his chest

“Wae? Oppa I just want to be friends with you? Hmmm…. ok… can we have just dinner after this event?” the girl cling her arms around Donghae’s neck

End of flashback

 

                She looks at Donghae again, she find herself having difficulty in breathing, she not aware tears running down from her eyes “I shouldn’t go here” she walk to get out of that place

                “Hyerin where are you going?” the SJ manager runs to her

                She wipe her tear before facing the manager “Hmmm…” she sniff “I think oppa still busy so I’m just going to find my seat”

                “Are you alright?”

                “Neh” she smiles “Just tell oppa that I go ahead finding my seat.”

                “I’ll just message your oppa, I’ll take you to your seat”

                “Neh, kamsahamnida”

                Fifteen minutes before the show starts Leeteuk and Donghae shows up at their seat. They seat both side of Hyerin, so she is sitting between her oppa. She didn’t talk to them or looks at them it’s like she doesn’t see anything.

                “Mianhe princess” Leeteuk said but Hyerin just remain poker face. Leeteuk look at Donghae, they are both clueless why Hyerin is being sulky.

                It’s half-way of the show when Hyerin stand up from her seat.

                “Where are you going?” Leeteuk ask

                “Comfort room” she answers and walks out              

                The show is almost going to end, Hyerin still not coming back to her seat. Leeteuk and Donghae decided to get out of the concert hall to find Hyerin. They walk around the stadium to find her but nothing, their manager asks around some people saw Hyerin walking away from the stadium, they go back to their car to find her.

Skip

                It’s already dark they can’t still find Hyerin, they go around few times to the place where they think Hyerin went but they can’t find anything.  Leeteuk and Donghae are getting worried because Hyerin forgot the way around the city. Leeteuk’s head is spinning around looking for his sister with a 16 years old memory. While driving around, Leeteuk received a message from Ryewook telling him Hyerin is in her apartment.

At Hyerin’s apartment

                Hyerin is sitting on the floor, her back leaning at the couch and three bottle of soju beside her.

                “Such an BAPO… you are all BAPO” she keeping saying it

                “Hyerin” Leeteuk is surprise by what he sees

                “URGHHH!!!” Hyerin bite the fish stuff toys that Donghae gave to her

                “Baby…don’t… you might tear it apart”

                “BAPO!!! CHO KYUHYUN BAPO!!!!” she throws the toys somewhere and drinks another glass.

                “Hyerin..” Leeteuk walk towards to her and get the glass from her “Why did you drink? It’s bad for you”

                “Where’s that bapo?”

                “Come on, I’ll bring you to your room”

                “ANDWAE!!! BAPO KYUHYUN!!!! WHERE’S THAT BAPO!!!!!” she keep on shouting

                Leeteuk sigh and look at Donghae “Call Kyuhyun”

                After few minutes Kyuhyun came at the apartment.

                “What happen here?” Kyuhyun ask

                “She won’t stop, not unless she talks to you” Leeteuk

                “Just put her on the bed” Kyuhyun

                “Kyuhyun please… you are the only one who can she really talk with”  Leeteuk plead

                Kyuhyun can’t say anymore he just walk towards Hyerin, he bend his knee to level with her.

                “Hey!! Are you drunk?” Kyuhyun ask

                “No, I’m not you bapo”

                “You’re drunk, let’s get you in bed” Kyuhyun hold her hand

                “Andwae” she pulls away “Do you think I’m going to be like this forever?” she looks straight to Kyuhyun “Do you think I will be stuck like this? You’re all wrong!!! I’m going to show all of you what I can do, even without your help!!!” she crawl herself up to the couch “Just wait and see, so that you won’t be ignoring me, putting me aside while having fun with some beautiful girls. BAPO DONGHAE!!! giving me something but seeing other girls... Just get lost!!!” she chuckled “Bring me along and then leaves me hanging. Scrubbing on my face what I have become is nothing!!! I SHOULD JUST DIE THAN LIVING THIS WAY!!!”

                “Hyerin…stop now” Kyuhyun               

                “I don’t want to stop…. why are you always stopping me?”

                “Let’s go to bed” Kyuhyun grab her arm

                “Andwae” she push her while Kyuhyun holding her arm, making them stumble.

                Kyuhyun fell on his back while Hyerin on top of him. Hyerin prop herself up, she’s sitting at Kyuhyun’s stomach, her hand on floor, trapping Kyuhyun’s head in between.

                “Hyerin” Donghae called out and go to them “Get up there” he try to pull Hyerin

                “Don’t you dare touch me” she nudge Donghae’s hand

                “I’m trying to accept it as calm as I can” she looks at Kyuhyun, tears escaping from her eyes “You promise me… you won’t leave my side but you did….. what did I do wrong to you? tell me” Hyerin’s tears are falling directly at Kyuhyun’s face.

                “Dongsaeng-ah” Kyuhyun is unmove from his position

                “You shouldn’t make a promise if you have no intention of keeping it”

                “Do you know how it feels like being all alone? It’s remorseful…. Being alone is the most last thing you don’t want to feel” she grip on Kyuhyun’s shirt “That’s where I am right now, I feel so empty inside…. I try everything I can in able for me not to feel it but it’s stronger than me…” she sigh “I still can make it… I can still make it through it but when you left me I got lost all of the sudden.” She chuckled and smile bitterly “It’s my fault anyway… it’s my fault believing on something impossible… but don’t worry I can make it without relaying to anyone. Why not, I made it through before without anyo..ne..” then she fall asleep, Kyuhyun hold her before she completely fall on him.

                “Dongsaeng-ah” he shake her up “Yah, Park Hyerin.. don’t sleep on me…. it’s my turn to talk… Hyerin…”

                “She’s sleeping” Donghae carry his wife “You may go back to the dorm now”

                “Aniyo…. I need to talk to her” Kyuhyun

                “You have nothing to say to her” Donghae stern his voice

                “Yes, I have” Kyuhyun stand strong

                “Stop that” Leeteuk butts in “I’ll put Hyerin to her room, give her to me”

                Donghae just stand there holding his wife like someone is going to steal her from him.

                “Donghae… give her to me” Leeteuk said it again

                Donghae snap out and handed his wife to Leeteuk “Hyung, I’ll stay with her tonight”

                “No” Leeteuk firmly said “It’s late go back to your dorm” he look at Donghae “And I mean it”

                The two are just looking at each other intensely; both clenching their fist, waiting for their hyung to close the door. Once they heard the door close.

                “Stay out of this, we’re getting ok now… don’t you dare” Donghae threats

                “Is this what you call getting ok?” Kyuhyun back fired “What happen? Why is so upset with you again? What did you do again? Are you seeing another woman again?”

                Donghae grab Kyuhyun’s shirt “Don’t you dare judge me”

                “Wae? You’re the reason why Hyerin is in this situation, if you haven’t cheated on her, she won’t be like this…. And if I haven’t…” he stops his words

                “What? If you haven’t give up on her, is that what you want to say”

                “Yeh” Kyuhyun push away his hyung “If I have just fight for her, If I haven’t step back maybe she wouldn’t be like this.” He fix his shirt “I did what you ask me, I stay away from her for you to get close to her again, I thought it will be good on her but I was wrong… I won’t listen to you again… I’ll stay with her until she’s the one who will tell me to leave.”

                “Don’t you dare…. you will just interfere between us” Donghae

                “I don’t care… if you want to throw me out of Hyerin’s life, make her to need you more than me.”

                Donghae smirk “And don’t you cry if I did that in no time”

=========================================================================================================================

Hello guys!!! how are you? 

Are you still enjoy reading my story? i hope so

i update new chapter here... hope you like it