understanding doesn't comes with being numb

My Little Wife

 

Hyerin is already entering her one month of pregnancy; her morning sickness is getting lesser and she’s getting used to the changes in her body.

                “Baby, do you think I’m getting fat already?” she keeps turning in front of the mirror, looking herself while wearing a dress. Donghae already prevents her to wear pants, she only allows to wear dresses.

                “Aniyo, you still look y” Donghae hug his wife from the back and lean his chin on her shoulder, as they both looking at the mirror.

                “Even I get fat and my stomach gets big?”

                “neh, I will still love you no matter what happen” Donghae tighten his hug “My angel, let’s go on a date tonight”

                “What? Aren’t you having schedule today?

                “Just one and it will be quick, so I can date my lovely wife tonight”

                “But I still have check-up after I go to gallery”

                “What time is your check-up?”

                “Hmm…. 6:00 pm”

                “Then I’ll pick you up at the gallery then I’ll accompany to your check-up then we will have dinner”

                “Are you sure?”

                “Neh, don’t worry too much” he kiss her shoulder “come on, I’ll drop you at the gallery”

Skip

Hyerin’s studio

                “Hyerin, let’s go I’ll drop you off at the hospital” Ms. Kim fixing her things

                “Aniyo, Donghae will come to pick me up”

                “Oh, are you having a date?”

                “neh, unnie after my check-up”

                “Your Donghae is really sweet” Ms. Kim hook her bag to her shoulder “Ok, I’ll go ahead, call me up if you need anything and don’t forget to lock up”

                “Neh, unnie”

                “Bye bye… little hyerin, take a good care of umma, ok?” Ms. Kim talking to Hyerin’s tummy “bye now”

                “Bye unnie”

                Hyerin pick up her phone and send a message to Donghae

                Donghae-ah, don’t forget my check-up at 6:00pm

                She walks at the sofa and lay down for a bit while waiting for Donghae, she’s caressing her tummy with a smile on her face.

Hyerin POV

                I can feel the life inside me, before I only watching on tv how the baby lives in womb but now there a life inside my womb. It’s really amazing, I’m really happy it’s like every day is perfect went this baby came.

                “Agi-ah, are you tired? Umma’s got a lot of work today” I caress my own tummy, I really get used to this, it like my baby is happy when I do my tummy.

                I have to work things out, finish everything before my exhibit comes so I can take care of my baby and Donghae.

                “Mianhe, agi-ah I’m doing this for you and for appa, but I will take a rest after this so please be patient to umma’s stubbornness.”

                I look at the clock it’s already 5:30pm but Donghae still not here

                “Where is he?”

                I dial his phone number to call him but there no answer

                “Is he still on his schedule? But he said it’s just a quick one”

                I’m getting late, I just leave him a message to met me at the hospital

Skip

At the hospital 

                “Your baby is doing well, Donghae is really taking care of you and your baby” Dr. Shin

                “Neh, he’s doing great eventhough he is busy” she said with depress tone

                “Wae? You seem to be gloomy, is something happen?” Dr. Shin ask

                “Nothing, Auntie”

                “Nothing but your face can’t hide it, come on say it to me”

                “He supposed to come with me today” Hyerin sound so frustrated “He said this morning that he will come with me, he will pick me up at the gallery I also send him a message to remind him but he didn’t reply to me and he also didn’t answer my call.”

                “I know what you feel your uncle is also like that forgetting our dates because of being too busy.”

                Hyerin sigh “I know that and I fully understand his kind of work but sometimes I can’t help it to feel so frustrated about this especially when he’s the one who set things up. I know he’s an idol but sometimes I also need him, we also need him”

                “Hyerin don’t be sad the baby can feel it”

                “I know that Auntie”

                “What about let’s have dinner together, sounds great” she try to cheer up the depress Hyerin

Skip

                Hyerin went home still depress, she didn’t even manage to turn on the lights. She went straight to their room and lay down at the bed facing the ceiling.

                Cause you are so beautiful

                She immediately answer it

                “What?”

                “Hyerin, mianhe I just caught up by the schedule, where are you?”  Donghae sounds like he was running.

                “I’m already at the apartment, so you can go on with your other business”

                “Baby, mianhe”

                “I said it’s ok” then she hung up the phone

                She stands up and takes her towel with her, thinking that a bubble might subsides her frustration.

                Donghae arrived at the apartment, he open the door the whole place is still in the dark and it’s too quite, he slowly close the door because he knows that he is in a big trouble right now.

                “Baby” he called out and turn on the lights “Baby, I’m home”

                He went to their room but no one is there, then he heard water running from the bathroom.

                “Baby, are you there?” he knock at the door but there’s no answer “Baby, It’s me” after few minutes waiting outside the bathroom he slowly open the door, Hyerin’s death glare immediately welcome him.

                He walk towards the bathtub, Hyerin still the tub with full of bubbles.

                “What time did you arrived here?” he ask but there’s no answer

                “Baby” he kneel down, facing his wife and try to touch Hyerin’s head but she moved it away

                “I’m sorry, I just caught up with the schedule, I didn’t know that it will be extend”

                “What can I do it’s your schedule, it’s your call” Hyerin answer

                “But you’re mad” Donghae

                “No, I’m not”

                “Hyerin” he held her right hand and places it on his cheeks “I know it’s my fault why you feel that way and I’m sorry”

                “I know it’s your works and I understand it but sometimes no matter how I understand things I still don’t know from how far I would understand all these things.”

                “I know I said this a million times already but this is the only words that I know to say to you right now” he pulls Hyerin to hug her “Mianhe, Mianhe my dear wife. I know you’ve been patient with all of these and I’m very thankful for that. You always doing things for me without question but still I can’t do that much to you. But when the right time comes I will do the right things for you and for our baby”

                “I love you” Hyerin put her arms around Donghae’s neck

                “I love you too, I know it’s been hard on you but please hang on for a little bit”

                “You don’t have to say that because I won’t go anywhere far away from you”

                They stay like that for a moment, silent cover the whole place. They can hear each other breather which is music for their ears.

                “My angel” Donghae suddenly spoke

                “Neh” they broke the hug to look at each other “What is it?” she caress his face

                “I’m already wet” he bit his lower lips and then smiles “Can I take a bath with you?”

                “What?” Hyerin gently slap his cheeks “Are you thinking naughty things again?” Hyerin suspiciously

                “What? I’m so innocent here” Donghae doing puppy eyes

                “Stop that”

                “So, can I join you in your bubble bath?”

                “Andwae…. it’s just” before Hyerin can finish her words just a split second Donghae is already in the bathtub “YAH!!” she shouted at him

                “Stop shouting” he pull Hyerin closer to him, hugging her from the back as he intertwine their fingers “Hmmm… this is so relaxing.. I think I will get used to this…”

                “Yah! this is just one time only” Hyerin

                “Neh, whatever you say” he kiss his wife

                After taking bubble bath, Hyerin is dressing up when Donghae comes in with a big smile on his face.

                “Baby, aren’t you done yet?” he said

                “I’m done, wae?”

                “Come” he takes her hand intertwining it with his

                “Aren’t we going to sleep?”

                “Maybe later” he pulls her until they reach the living room “You already have dinner right, I guess we can have dessert while watching movie” he smile to her like she is the most beautiful and important woman in the whole world.

                “Off course, what did you buy for me?”

                “Your favorite vanilla ice cream, strawberry and fries”

                They both sit on the couch, Donghae wrap his arms around Hyerin’s waist, while Hyerin eating her ice cream and feeding her husband.

                “it’s good right?” Hyerin ask, eyes so bright everytime she looks at him

                “Neh… especially I’m with you”

                “Hmmm…Oppa” she snuggles cutely at Donghae’s chest

                “What is it?” he pulls her to sit on his lap like a baby

                “Nothing… I just want to call you..”

                “Aigoo…my angel is so cute” he kiss her passionately, his hand travelled down to Hyerin’s thigh

                “Oppa…” Hyerin said between their push as she push him gently to break off the kiss

                Donghae broke the kiss leaning his forehead to her “Baby, can we?”

                “Let’s go to our room then” Hyerin answer

Skip

                Donghae wakes up in the middle of the night because of his phone ringing.  Hyerin is sleeping peacefully in his chest, he reach out for this phone carefully on the side table. He opens it and he got a message, his face frown when he reads the message.

                “Baby… who is it?” Hyerin woke up

                “It’s nothing” he place back his phone at the side table, hug his wife tightly, fixing the blanket to cover them and kiss her forehead “Aren’t you cold?” he ask

                “Aniyo, it’s warm when you holding me like this”

                “Ok, sleep now baby” he lovingly said

Skip

                The next morning, Leeteuk, Yesung, Donghae, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Ryewook and Kyuhyun at the kitchen, where they are having a serious conversation.

                “Hyung, I don’t want Hyerin to see this” Donghae said worries all over his face.

                “I know, we just need to avoid her going online or watch tv” Leeteuk

                “Is that even possible?” Ryewook

                “Where this rumor started anyway?” Yesung

                The young one just shrugged their shoulder

                “Donghae-ah….. Donghae-ah….” they heard Hyerin calling out

                “Baby, I’m here” Donghae answer in just moments Hyerin show up at the kitchen, still sleepy.

                “Why you are all here? And why your faces like that?” she curiously ask

                “Wae? What’s wrong with our faces?” Kyuhyun ask

                “Your faces tell me that something serious happen, what is it?” Hyerin

                “Nothing serious happen and Yesung hyung always looks like he have a big problem” Kyuhyun tease his hyung to divert Hyerin’s attention

                “Yah, my face doesn’t look like that, right Hyerin?” Yesung

                “Neh, Jongwoon oppa is really cute”

                “Baby, come here” Donghae tap his lap

                “Oppa….” Hyerin sit on her husband lap, her head leaning on his shoulder.

                “Are you still sleepy?” he ask

                “A little bit; little tired last night” Hyerin smile

                 “Wait…what did you do last night?” Eunhyuk curiously ask

                “It’s out of your business” Donghae answer then kiss his wife

                “YAH!!! Donghae-ah…” Eunhyuk

                “Did you eat already?” she ask, caressing his face with the back of her hand

                “Not yet, I’m waiting for you”

                “Wait… did you two fun have last night?” Yesung ask

                “Ok, I’m going to cook, wait for a bit, araso?” she kiss him before standing up, tying her hairs up

                “Yah, Donghae… talk” Eunhyuk

                “Oppas… you like some egg and bacon for breakfast?” Hyerin ask them

                “Sure, Princess” Leeteuk

                RING RING RING RING

                Hyerin’s phone is ringing, loud enough to hear it at the kitchen.

                “It’s Unnie” she wipes her hands and leaves them

                “How’s that happen?”  They heard her. Her voice is a little bit high than normal

                “We clear this last week they said that they going to deliver it this week, we’re going to be late in our schedule if they did that… araso, I’ll be there” the phone call ended but Hyerin still doesn’t come back at the kitchen.

                “Princess…” Leeteuk called out

                Donghae stand up to follow his wife at their room. When he is at the door, he saw Hyerin sitting on the floor, holding her tummy.

                “Hyerin!!!!” he shouted as he go to her “Wae? What happen?”

                “What happen here?” Leeteuk and the other are outside the room

                “Arghhhh….” She scream in pain

                “Princess…” Leeteuk go to his sister side

                “I’ll take you to hospital” Donghae said

                “Aniyo… it’s ok… it will be gone soon” she said while breathing deeply “Agi… mianhe… umma won’t shout again… argh…”

                “Baby..breathe slowly…” Donghae demonstrate the breathing

                “Princess…. relax….. it’s ok…. Relax… and keep breathing…”

                After few minutes of deep breathing, Hyerin’s pain is gone.

                “Are you alright now?” Donghae ask

                “Neh”

                “Come on, let’s take you at the hospital” Leeteuk

                “Aniyo…it’s ok… my tummy hurts everytime I’m getting angry or shouting.. maybe agi didn’t like me to get angry..” she explain, her face is in sweats but she still smiling “Agi-ah, umma won’t shout get angry again”

                Donghae lay her down at the bed “You need to rest for awhile”

                “But I need to go… Unnie is waiting for me” she protest

                “No, can’t do…. You’re not living at all…” he firmly said

                “But… Jungsu oppa..” she look at her brother for help “I need to go.. it’s important…”

                “Princess… I don’t think I can allow you also; if we allow you to go, it will surely give you stress and your tummy will hurt again… sorry… we can’t risk that…” Leeteuk

                “Jungsu oppa…. Donghae-ah…” she looks at them

                “Mianhe… I’ll just call Ms. Kim, rest here for awhile” Donghae kiss her forehead

                “Ryewookssi, you cook the breakfast” Leeteuk said

                “Neh, Hyung”

                Donghae call Ms. Kim telling her Hyerin can’t come and he feeds her before leaving for his schedule.

Skip

                Hyerin is getting bored alone in her apartment, she has nothing to do, her brother is weirdly borrowed her laptop and the remote of the tv won’t work.

                “Are they trying to kill me with boredom here?” she said while still in the bed.

                She takes her phone to use it to go online to check her email and everything, few moments of browsing.

                “What the hell is this?” she mumbles, eyes are so big and her whole body is shaking

                She stands up and changes her clothes then go out.

Skip

                At Hyerin’s studio

                “Unnie…” Hyerin called out with lifeless tone as she enter her studio

                “Oh, Hyerin what are you doing here? Donghae called me”

                “I’m ok, nothing serious” she sits at the sofa “What happen to the delivery?” she ask

                “Hmm… I talk to the manager they said they going to deliver your painting tomorrow”

                “That’s good” she sigh for a relief

                “By the way there’s letter for you” Ms. Kim show a brown envelope

                “Huh? From whom?”

                “I don’t know I just found it at the mailbox this morning and it’s only your name on it” Ms. Kim give the envelope to Hyerin

                “Who send this?” Hyerin still wondering

                “You want some cold drinks?”

                “Orange juice please”

                Ms. Kim go to the little kitchen to get some drink for Hyerin, while Hyerin keeps on flipping the envelope.

                “Well, it’s not harm to open this unless it a bomb” she rip the upper part of the envelope, she pull out a while paper

                “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?” she holds her head and drop the thing that she’s been holding

                “What is it?” Ms. Kim immediately run towards her and pick the white paper “OH MY GOD!!!” how? Hyerinssiii” she tap Hyerin’s back

                “Unnie… I need to go….” She tries to stand up but fell back on the sofa

                “Hyerin… are you ok?”

                “Neh, Unnie…. I need to go…”

                “Aniyo… you stay here…. You are not in the condition to drive”

                “I’m ok… bye” Hyerin stand up and left the studio

                Hyerin get in the car, heads down on the wheel she keeps stopping her tears from falling but she can’t.

                “Aniyo…. this isn’t real…. This is just a dream…”

                Shining star like a little diamond makes me love

                She wipes her tears and takes three deep breaths “Yobuseyo?”

                “Princess where are you? I went home but you’re not there”

                “Oh, I just drop by at the studio”

                “Didn’t we tell you to stay at home”

                “Mianhe oppa… I just can’t help it…”

                “Princess are you ok?” Leeteuk felt the sadness in her voice

                “Neh, sorry for worry you, I’m going back to apartment now”

                “Ah, princess you want to have dinner with us after the schedule”

                “Aniyo, it’s ok.. I’ll just eat at the apartment”

                “Please..”

                “Ok, I’ll go”

Skip

                Before going to the restaurant that his brother said, Hyerin drop by a coffee shop. She’s waiting for her order when somebody taps her shoulder.

                “Annyeong!!!”

                Hyerin’s face turns sour when she sees the girl that Donghae’s with the last time.

                “I’m Miyeon from Top Girl, we see each other last time remember”

                “Neh” Hyerin calm said but inside her blood is boiling hot just by seeing the girl who’s flirting with her husband

                “You’re their stylist right…”

                “I’m” but before she could answer

                “Can you give this to Donghae oppa?” Miyeon give a blue paper bag to Hyerin “Tell him it’s from Miyeon and thank you for the last night… it was really memorable night for me” Miyeon is smiling brightly just by reminiscing the moment, from the look in her face you can guess that something good happen between her and Donghae.

                Hyerin’s temper is getting on it’s limit, she really want to punch the girl in front of her, she doesn’t care anymore the headline for tomorrow she just wanted to teach this girl a lesson. She clench her fist and ready to throw a punch

                “Here’s your order ma’am” the staff said

                Hyerin lose her focus and calm down a little “Thank you” she get her frappuccino thinking that it is better to throw it than her fist.

                “My hands is too precious.. I don’t want to injured it because of this ing ”  she said in her mind

                Miyeon look at her watch “Oh, I need to go now, you better give this to oppa, ok? I’ll call him of he receive it so you better not to throw it away” Miyeon glared at her before leaving

                “WTH!!! Who cares if I throw this away? It’s my husband ”

Skip

                Hyerin arrived at the grilled meat restaurant that her brother said. She enter and ask the room that reserve for Super Junior, they attendant assist her at the last room, she politely thank the attendant eventhough she’s in bad temper right now. When she open the door all of her oppas are there including their manager.

                “Princess you’re here, come and sit beside me” Leeteuk tap the space between him and Donghae

                “Annyeong haseyo, manager ahjussi” she greeted the managers before going in and quietly sit beside her brother and her husband.

                “Are you ok?” Donghae ask because he can feel the coldness coming from his wife

                “Neh” she coldly answer as she eat in silent

                “Princess are you ok? Aren’t you feeling well?” Leeteuk ask again

                “I said I’m fine” she answer

                Leeteuk already knew that something is really wrong, everytime Hyerin answer her like that it means she already in the end of her patience.

                “I’m just going outside to get some air” she excuse herself trying to avoid all the question of her oppa of she is ok

                She just is sitting at the bench beside at the restaurant when someone calls her.

                “Annyeong, did you give it to Donghae oppa?” she ask

                “Not yet, I haven’t seen him” she timidly answer, she’s just too tired on what happen this day

                “How come you haven’t seen him, you’re the stylist?” Miyeon’s voice change she cross her arms at her chest “You throw it away didn’t you?” she accuse her

                Hyerin temper rise up again, she stand up from her seat “Don’t you dare accuse me in something didn’t do and what is the reason why I would throw it, huh?” Hyerin said

                “Because by looking at you and how you response when I’m saying Donghae oppa names, If I’m not stupid enough you like Donghae oppa”

                Hyerin just show her evil smirk “So, what?”

                “Well, sorry to say Donghae oppa don’t like a women like you, she likes the cute, y and younger one like me so you better step aside because I won’t back down. I can’t throw you out at the street, don’t you forget I’m an idol, I can use it against you”

                “Yeh right, you’re pretty, y and cute but you’re attitude is stink like a decaying rats”

                “YAH!!! You’re just a obsess fang girl!! YOU ING !!!” she’s about to slap Hyerin’s face when somebody hold her wrist tightly

                “What are you going to do?” It’s Kyuhyun, his eyes are scary so as it’s voice

                “Sunbaenim…” Miyeon is at shock “This girl is trying to hurt me, I’m just trying to protect myself”

                “Hyerinssii” Donghae came out from nowhere

                Miyeon immediately release herself from Kyuhyun and run towards Donghae and hug him like a scared puppy.

                “Oppa… that girl is trying to hurt me” she pretend to cry

                “SHUT UP YOU ING ” Hyerin shouted, grinding her teeth and clenching her fist

                “Hyerin don’t say that” Donghae said

                “WHAT THE !!!” Hyerin move her head in frustration and disappointment knowing that her husband taking Miyeon’s side.

                “Oppa… she tries to hit me… I’m just asking her if she already give my gift to you… but she got angry all of the sudden.”

                Hyerin just smirk on how pathetic Miyeon is acting right now “You’re really an idol, good show” then she look at her husband before she walks away.

                “Hyerin” Donghae called out but she didn’t even bother to look back

                “Hyerin will never do that” Kyuhyun defense his dongsaeng “I saw what happen”

                “Hyerinssi…” Donghae push Miyeon away from him and run after his wife.

                Hyerin wants to run but she knows she can’t so she just walks faster as she could when she heard Donghae calling out her name. She reach her open she’s about to open the door when a hand grab her arm.

                “Let me go” she tries to free herself, tears running down from her eyes

                “Baby… please…”

                “Let go of me… I need to go”

                “Aniyo… let’s talk”

                “God damn it Lee Donghae let me go” Hyerin eyes are all red because of crying and anger

                “Princess…” Leeteuk called out, Kyuhyun calls him and they follow the couple

                “I said let me go” she threaten him

                “Donghae..” Leeteuk goes between the two “Let her go for awhile”

                Hyerin immediately remove her hand when she felt that Donghae grip loosen, as she is free she open the door in hurry.

                “Where are you going?” Leeteuk ask holding the door

                “Anywhere” Hyerin straight said

                “Go back to the apartment…” Leeteuk

                “I don’t want too…” She stubborn replied

                “Hyerin… I don’t know want happen but the two of you need to talk” Leetuk firmly said

                “Stop that!!! I know all of you know it” she glared at all of them

                He looks at Donghae “I’ll go with her, just follow us”

Skip

                They arrived at the basement parking lot, Hyerin park her car and take out the key. She stops for awhile and holds her tummy.

 “Are you ok?” Leeteuk ask

“Don’t ask me”

“Baby… open the door” Donghae knocking on the door

Hyerin gets out of the car then open the passenger seat she get the blue paper and throw it to Donghae “Here’s your ing gift and she said thank you for the last night”

                “baby…please…let’s talk” Donghae hold her arms

                “Don’t you dare touch me”

                They all get in at the elevator in silent, Hyerin walks fast as she can towards to her apartment, she open the door and purposely slam it.

                “Hyerin” Donghae immediately grab her arms “Why are you being like this?”

                Hyerin face him “tell me, what’s between you and that ing ?”

                “Hyerin stop using those words” Leeteuk scolded her

                “I can use any words that I want” tears can’t stop flowing from her eyes “Come on tell me now, are you in relationship with her?”

                “No… there’s nothing going on between us”

                “There’s nothing going between the two of you but what is the meaning of last night and what is this…”she open her bag and throw the picture of him and Miyeon kissing, Miyeon hands over his neck. And print out article of their rumor about Miyeon and him are dating “What did you do last night? Huh? How can you explain that… I’m not stupid enough if you’re going to tell me it’s just a friendly kiss or sunbae hoobaes inter-action, this isn’t Paris or America…. NOW TELL ME!!! Do you have any relationship with her?”

                “Hyerin…stop now….” Leeteuk hold his sister’s back to calm her down

                Donghae looking at the picture in horror

                “Is that the reason why you didn’t make it last night because you’re with her? You make out with her then to me!!!” Hyerin is bursting out her feelings

                “Aniyo.. baby….this is..” he can’t explain himself

                “Hyerinssi… I’m with Donghae yesterday, he is innocent here we really caught up by the schedule and Donghae just caught off guard by Miyeon when we’re about to leave” Sungmin explain in part of Donghae

                “Stop covering him up… it’s” Hyerin cut off her sentence and hold her tummy “ Arghhh….. agi-ah”

                “Baby..” Donghae hold on to Hyerin

                “Stay away from me” she push him away “Arghhh….” She holds on tightly at her brother

                “Hyerin!!!” they all panic when they see blood running down from her legs

                “Arghhh…oppa….” Hyerin

                “Baby…” Donghae immediately carry his wife and take her to hospital

Skip

At the hospital

                Hyerin is lying on the hospital bed while waiting for the doctor.

                “Hyerinssi…” Donghae sit on the bed beside his wife

                “If something happen to my baby I won’t ever forgive you and I will make sure I’ll kill that of yours”

                The doctor comes inside the room

                “Auntie, how’s my baby? My baby is fine right?” Hyerin nervously ask

                “Relax Hyerin, your baby is fine” she tap Hyerin’s head “Your baby is strong, there’s no need to worry the baby is safe”

                “Then why did she bleed?” Donghae ask

                “It’s a minor bleeding that happen when the mother is feeling a lot of stress.” She look at Hyerin “You need to get some rest, you will have a bed rest for a week”

“But Auntie my exhibit” Hyerin

“Ok, three days bed rest” then she looks at Donghae and Leeteuk “She does not allow to walk or sit, she will just stay in bed strictly for three days we need to be sure that the bleeding won’t happen again. You can carry her if she needs to go to bathroom but never let her do anything by herself and don’t let her to be stress out again. She also needs to eat fresh vegetables and fruits, meat for protein.  I know you’re all busy but she can’t do this alone, she needs someone who can take care of her. Do you understand me? ”

“Yes, doctor” they both answer

“Can I go home now?” Hyerin ask

“Yes, you can now but promise me you will rest when you get home”

“Neh, Auntie”

Skip

At Super Junior Dorm

                “Hyerin…are you ok? Hyung is the baby fine?” Kyuhyun ask Donghae who’s carrying Hyerin

                “The baby is fine” Donghae said

                “Put me down” Hyerin said without turning her gaze to him

                “You want to bleed again” Donghae losing his patience

                “Why not? So you don’t have any responsibility on me” Hyerin strongly answer him

                “Bring her to the room” Leeteuk instructed

                Donghae walk towards to their room and lays his wife at the bed and sit beside the bed

                “Hyerinssi… let’s talk so you will understand..” Leeteuk said

                “Understanding doesn’t come with being numb” she sits up and looks at her oppa “How far do you want me to understand things? There’s a picture that send to me with a picture of him kissing another girl then a rumor or not an article telling that they are dating” she hold her head and release a sigh “Then there she was talking to me like she owns him and making me bad in front of others, accusing me for being an obsess fan…. So tell me how far I would understand things when it’s my dignity as a woman and a person is being step-in. I’m trying to understand all of these but not this one…. I’m not numb oppa… I’m not… I still have feelings… I still get hurt… so please…” she started to cry again “Please… don’t expect me..to…” she wipe her tears but she still crying “I just want a peaceful pregnancy… I just want my baby to be born safely that’s all I’m going to ask from all of you” she touch her tummy “ I don’t want to hurt my baby….I don’t want to lose my baby… aniyo… I can’t… andwae....”

                “You’re not going to lose our baby” Donghae hold on to her free hand

                “Leave me alone I want to take a rest” Hyerin lay down

                “Hyung, can you please leave us alone for awhile?” he said

                Leeteuk and the other leave the room.

                “Baby…..” he hug his wife while she lying down on the bed, his upper body is on top of her. “Hyerin” he keeps on crying, his body his shaking “I didn’t do anything… I didn’t cheat on you… she’s just keeps on coming to me last night… I’m sorry… I should have tell you…. Mianhe..”

                “You can do whatever you want….just leaves me and my baby alone…. I don’t want to lose my baby… get out now” Hyerin said

                “Baby…. I’m scared…. I got scared when I saw you bleeding… I don’t want to lose you or the baby…. I’m  really scared…please… believe me…. Baby….. Please” Donghae keeps on crying

                Hyerin’s heart is too soft for her husband; she doesn’t want him to cry like that, to be hurt like that. Donghae tears wash a subside the anger in her heart.

                “Stop crying” she softly said as she hug him back “I’m scared too… I’m very scared Lee Donghae…”

                Donghae looks at his wife caress her face with one hand “Mianhe baby… I’m so sorry…” he kiss his wife while keeps saying sorry to her.

                At the living room, all them still staring at the picture, the article and the brown envelope

                “Who send this to her?” Sungmin ask

                “And why did he/she send this to Hyerin?” Ryewook ask too

                “And who took this picture?” Eunhyuk

                “Do you think Miyeon send this to her?” Kyuhyun ask Leeteuk

                “I don’t think so… Miyeon doesn’t know Hyerin personally”

                “If not Miyeon then who?” Yesung ask

                “The person who sends this may know about Donghae and Hyerin’s relationship” Heechul

                They all puzzle by the person who sends the picture to Hyerin but there’s one thing that they are sure of, whoever sends the picture have a motive to destroy Donghae and Hyerin’s relationship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys.... sorry for the late update i should updated saturday but i just caught up by something so i didn't finish the chapter but well before the sunday ends here's a new chapter

for all guys know i use a fictional girlgroup in this fanfic because i don't want to use any girlgroup that may hurt other fans. I just leave it to you if you want to change the name or not. ^^

thank you again... ^^ see you next time^^