~*Come on In*~ PART 1

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author note: Enni says Miyu's getting soft~ and she is!............... For now x3 I made double digits subscribers, thank you all and I hope you continue to enjoy \o/
PS# This will be a long chapter there's alot I need to fit in for future stuff so I hope you don't mind :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sunshine broke through Miyu's curtain at the start of a new day. She scrunched her eyes, cursed under her breath and pulled the covers over her head. She hated mornings but today she was extra tired from socializing yesterday, something she didn't do too often but that looked like it was about to change.

She squished NoNa to her face and sighed. Yesterday was such a strange day, first she had gotten herself dolled up for no reason, or so she thinks, she rejects her classmate's love confession for reasons she didn't even understand and now she was friends with the hottest rookie idol group GOT7.

"No.....I'm friends with Jaebeom, Jinyoung, Mark, Youngjae, BamBam, Yugyeom,..................."

she reached her hand out from under her covers and grabbed her phone off her table. She swiped her finger across the screen, squinted her eyes due to the brightness then smiled.

"and Jackson......and they all just happen to be idols."

BamBam had changed her phone background to a group shot of the 8 of them. She was sitting in the center on the floor puffing her cheeks out and holding up a peace sign with Mark and Youngjae behind her giving her bunny ears.

Jaebeom and Jinyoung, who was now wearing her white headbow, were on the sides of her smiling and trying to look cute and BamBam and Yugyeom were leaning on her knees holding up peace signs.

She laughed. Jackson was in front being his obnoxious self lying down in what the others called his "underwear model" pose.

"Jackson why are you posing like that?"
"SHHH JUST RELAX~"
 
She swiped her screen and butterflies filled her tummy. Jackson had forced her to take multiple selcas with him from puppy faces to ugly faces but her favorite was the simple smiling picture they had while making a heart together with their fore finger and middle fingers and surprise surprise a shock erupted when their finger tips touched that was so loud it even had the boys turning their heads.

She finally sat up and took her pikachu hood off her head. Why does thinking about Jackson make her heat up and feel like goo? Why is it when they're together she completely loses sight of herself and feels like one of those high school girls from the dramas Eunji watches?

Wait. Was that it? Did she......like him? She didn't know but what she did know was that she never felt this way before.

"......better be somebody special for me
stand by me girl even doe im a bad boy!
baby girl be my only only good girl! got7..."

Miyu jumped when her phone went off. Jackson had taken the courtesy to make his rap from "Follow Me" play whenever he called or texted. Pabo.

Jackson: Are you still alive!? 
Miyu: No
Jackson: Okay good :D

"Miyu-unnie! ufhsgdyfn horsey!"

Since Miyu had a complete day off from school or work she decided to visit Mirin and Ami. She had told Jackson she'd talk to him later since she wanted to give Mirin her full attention and after a little whining he stopped texting her but not before she wished them luck for their schedule today.

Jackson: Awwww you care :,D
Miyu: I care about the others, not you!
Jackson: Dx

After pretending to be multiple different farm animals for Mirin's entertainment Mirin finally had enough and decided to cuddle up on the couch with Sarang and watch "Frozen." Miyu smiled warmly at the two before heading into the kitchen to help Ami prepare lunch.

"What's on your mind Mimi"

Ami asked as she was chopping up vegetables to use for rice rolls.

"Wha do you mean?"

"You've been sitting in that stool staring into space since you finished putting rice into the cooker~"

Has she really? She pushed her glasses back up her nose and pulled her sweater sleeves over her hands and fidgeted. She was thinking about her foreign feelings caused by jacks.....pabo... and wanted someone to talk to about it.

She couldn't call her mom for something like that, Haruka was busy, she could talk to Eunji seriously for once.....but she'd rather talk to someone face to face and she wouldn't be home for a few more days.

"Ami, can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course sweetheart what is it?"

Ami tossed the vegetables into a water bath, wiped her hands on her apron then took a seat next to Miyu. It was rare for Miyu to look so lost so she wanted to give her her full attention.

"It's just.....there's.....I don't......."

she didn't know how to put her thoughts into words since she didn't usually talk about her feelings. Ami smiled and patted her back. "One thing at a time"

Miyu took a deep breath and blew it out, here goes nothing.

"What's it like.....when....you know....fall for...or think you're falling for someone?"

Ami's eyes widened not expecting her to bring up such a conversation. Miyu's cheeks tinted but she kept her serious expression.

Ami giggled

"Well well well~"

"Amiiiiiiiii!"
"Wow Miyu aegyo! This must really be serious!"
"........."

"Okay okay~ well honestly speaking when you first think you're falling for someone, you'll be scared" Miyu gave her a questioning look.

"Its scary because you start acting in ways you don't usually act. You'll.......get flustered easily by this person's presense, you'll find yourself thinking about them more often then you'd like to admit, your heart will beat faster when they're close and the very cliche butterflies in your stomach appear even with something as small as the mention of the person's name."

Miyu shifted in her seat. She had been feeling all that! Her sarcasm is set on overdrive with him to shield her shyness, her stomach does flips when he smiles at her, and her heart rattles in her chest whenever his name pops up on her screen. But they haven't even known each other that long.....her heart and brain were fighting.

"What if you haven't even known each other that long......."

Ami placed her hand on top of her head and smiled lovingly at her

"I know you Mimi, don't over analyze it. Enjoy it! And if he becomes your boyfriend make sure to invite him here for dinner~"

"Don't say things like that!"
"Now aren't you going to ask me how to tell if the guy likes you too?"
"No"

"How come?"

Ami pouted. She was enjoying this conversation way too much. It's no surprise though, Miyu was like the little sibling she never had and she felt her heart swelling because this was the first time Miyu had opened up to her.

Miyu scratched her head and watched Mirin crush Sarang under her sleeping body. She wouldn't admit it, she couldn't, that if she heard Ami's thoughts and Jackson really didn't like her the way she did......just the thought made her heartache.

"It doesn't matter!"

"Always trying to be tough Mimi, that's where Mirin's learning it from! She skinned her knee yesterday and tried so hard not to wail but tears still fell down her cheeks. I asked her why she didn't cry and she said because Miyu-unnie doesn't cry!"

Miyu laughed "Thanks for the talk Ami~"

Just then Chunsung came into the kitchen after waking up from a nap. He kissed his wife lovingly and Miyu covered her eyes. Ami giggled them Chunsung planted a kiss on top of Miyu's head.

"What were you two talking about?"
"Nothing honey, just girl stuff?"
"Like pads and stuff?"

"Chunsung we're not 12. Why do guys always assume girl stuff has to do with pads and stuff??"


Miyu carried a little red basket around the super market with her music blasting in her ears. She had absolutely no food in her house and snacking on Sarang's dog food was not an option.

GOT7 had finished their activities for the day and they were all disappointed the restaurant was closed today.

GOT8 group chat
Bammie: but i wanted an excuse to see Noona D:
Miyu: you saw me yesterday!
Yugyeommie: but that was yesterday! today is today >///<
Jr.: I guess I'll cook dinner tonight then
Miyu: why don't you guys order take out somewhere else?
Jaebeom: then it'll feel like we're cheating on Woo's lol
Youngjae: Is that even possible?
Mark: Miyu, Jackson's pouting
Miyu: why??
Jackson: cause i wanna see you D:
Miyu: too bad I dont want to see you
Jr.: ooooo burnnnnnn!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wondering what Jr. would be making for dinner also made her wonder what she'd make for dinner. Beef stir fry? She nodded to herself, sounds good!

"Beef.....beef....beef"

she roamed around the meat section after gathering a few other groceries.

"Oh there!"

she reached out for the packaged beef when someone else tried to grab it and a shock traveled up her hand.

She pulled her hand back apologizing as she took her earphone out of her ear

"I'm sorry! You can........what are you......really??"

Jackson smiled at her while placing the beef in her basket.

"Are you stalking me Mimi?"

Her heart fluttered when he called her Mimi, it was the first time he called her by her nickname. She mentally slapped herself in the face.

"I'm pretty sure you're stalking me Pabo I told you I had no food at my house this morning"

Just then Jr. in his harry potter glasses walked up to the two of them

"Hey there Miyu what a coincidence~"

"What are you guys doing here?"

she flinched when Jackson reached out for her arm but he was trying to grab her basket.

"It's okay I got it"

"Let me be a gentleman will ya!"

she sighed. He wasn't letting go of the handle and his hand being way too close to hers made her stomach tingle.

"Thank you"

Jr. added more packaged meat to his cart.

"I'm cooking dinner remember! BamBam had a little mishap in the kitchen this week so we needed to restock. It just happened to be Jackson's turn to help shop while everyone else rests at the dorm."

"For once I'm glad I came!"

Jackson laughed and butted his shoulder with hers. Focus Miyu Focus she took a step away from him

"You're so lazy Pabo"

Jr. eyed the things in her basket

"What are you making?"

"Beef stir fry~"

He crossed his arms and started mumbling to himself.

"You put chocolate chips in your beef stir fry?"

Jackson asked as he rummaged through her basket and she swatted his hand. He pouted and rubbed his abused hand.

"I was gonna bake some cookies too"

just then Jr. perked up at the sound of "cookies."

"Do you want to have dinner with us?"

Miyu and Jackson looked at him like he had 3 heads.

The last time she had been to a guy friends place was when Eric came back from Canada and that was a while ago and even then she was a bit shy but reacted without her head.

"Sure why not~"

Jackson and Jr. beamed at her. Cha Miyu what are you thinking!?
 

"But I can't stay too late I have to feed Sarang"
"Who's Sarang?"
"Her ego" Jackson joked and she punched him in the arm.

"My dog"

Jr. laughed "That's no problem we eat early anyway and with you helping me in the kitchen it'll be even faster~"

"I can help bake the cookies!" Jackson raised his arm like a child and Miyu chuckled

"Then I'll be stuck there forever"

He smiled

"That wouldn't be such a bad thing~"


"BamBam I told you to throw that food in the fridge out forever ago!"
"I didn't!?"
"NO! IT CHANGED COLORS AND ITS FUZZY AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WAVED AT ME!"
"Yugyeommie make sure to hide our private stuff a ladies coming!"
"Youngjae where's the trash bin?"
"I think Jackson took it into his room....Jackson are you done with it???"
"NOOOOOOOO!"

Miyu stood out in the hallway staring at GOT7's dorm door. As soon as the three arrived Jr. opened the door to the dorm welcoming her in but he stopped midway and she bumped into Jackson's back, who bumped into Jr.

"Ummmmm just a moment........"

Jr. grabbed Jackson by the shirt and pulled him inside and slammed the door in her face leaving her with all the groceries and a dumb founded expression.

"Sorry you have to wait out here with me Mark"

After hearing the front door slam Mark came out of his room and witnessed a tornado run through the dorm. He poked his head out into the hallway and Miyu waved shyly at him. He chuckled and stepped out with her.

"It's fine, it beats cleaning" she giggled.

Mark really is quiet but when he isn't he's really sassy, no wonder he and Jackson are best friends. Bored, she took her phone out and stole a quick side picture of Mark who was playing on his phone. He eyed her and smiled and she smiled back. The way she feels with Mark was totally different than with Jackson.

"How many pictures are you taking Mimi?"

she must've gotten lost in her thoughts because she was still pointing her phone at him and he chuckled. Her heart didn't race when he called her Mimi like when Jackson said it, this is so confusing!

"Let's take one together~"

he came closer and leaned his head on her shoulder and smiled into the camera and she matched his smile. His beanie tickled her cheek. There was no spark or butterflies......so maybe Jackson really is different...to her....Once the shutter went off the door opened.

"Okay it's safe!.....what are you guys doing?"

Jackson asked with an un-Jackson like expression. Mark quickly straightened up and bent his arms in the air "I'm innocent!" Miyu didnt understand what was happening so she just grabbed the groceries about to go in when Jackson grabbed the bags out of her hand.

"Ow"

he was unexpectedly rough and the bags had squished her hand.

"Dude careful, are you okay?"

Mark asked concernly.

"Yeah, it was just a pinch"

Jackson whipped his head around realizing what he did and apologized over and over again. She giggled. He's so cute.

"It's fine pabo"

The 3 finally made it inside the door and Miyu took her shoes off and placed them neatly next to the millions of other pairs of shoes.

"Kitchen's over here!"

Jackson motioned and she followed right behind him. She stood in the area before the living room and bowed at the 4 other boys on the couch

"Thank you for having me!"

"NOOOOOOOONNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"


"You're really good at that"

Jr. peeked over her shoulder as she was chopping up the vegetables for the stir fry.

"Thanks! My Gramps taught me"

After dumping the vegetables into the wok Jr. took over and told her she could start working on the cookies. She organized all her ingredients except for one very crucial ingredient.

"Jinyoungie, where do you keep the sugar?"

"Top shelf in the cabinet over your head~"

She opened the cabinet door and mentally sighed in frustration. The sugar was way too far and even if she tippy toed she wouldn't even be close. Curse idols for being so tall! Maybe she could ask Jinyoung to reach it, oh but hes frying, maybe I can get a chair?

Suddenly she felt hands land on either side of her hips and she was being lifted into the air. She looked down and saw Jackson smiling at her. She whipped her blushing face around and grabbed the sugar and he gentlely put her back on the ground.

He laughed "You're heavier than you look!"

She wasn't even offended by his comment she was still in shock because of what he did. She covered her eyes with one hand and held the sugar close to her chest.

"Jackson what did you do to her? YUGYEOMMIE! YOUNGJAE! CAN YOU COME GET THE FOOD PLEASE!"

She needed her heart to slow down or else she wouldn't be able to live it down if he heard it. Jackson tried to move her hand but she stubbornly kept it in place. He chuckled

"FINE! Since your eyes are closed I'll just have to bake the cookies myself~"

CURSE FOOD! HER ONLY WEAKNESS! CURSE THIS PABO!

She sighed in defeat and moved her hand but raised her eyebrows when she saw Jackson covering his eyes. Then he moved them and he beamed at her

"Peekabo!"

She smiled at him, a full genuine heart felt smile. Why does even the stupid things he do make her happy?

After a heated argument between Jackson amd BamBam over who would sit next to her she quietly squished in between Yugyeommie and Jaebeom.

"There now neither of you can sit next to me. Pabo can't you act your age?"

The two pouted at her.

"Yugyeom!! switch with me Hyung orders!"

Yugyeom looked at Jackson puzzled.She grabbed onto Yugyeom's arm and he blushed

"No, stay put Yugyeommie! Noona and a fan's request~"

she turned her head and stuck her tongue out at Jackson who looked like he was about to cry.

Everyone was very animated as they ate their rice and stir fry and told her stories about themselves and their work. They even quizzed her on the kpop things Eunji had taught her and to everyone's surprise she got every question wrong.

BamBam talked about Thailand and promised he'd cook for her. Yugeyom, Jaebeom and Jinyoung told her how they first started dancing and when they had the chance they'd teach her. Youngjae talked about his college entry exams and he smiled appreciatively when she said he'd be fine because he was so smart.

Mark talked about his family in California and she laughed when he talked about how his Dad trolled him and fans on twitter. Then he started talking about how he and Jackson started learning martial arts tricking and Jackson excitedly joined in the explaination. She smiled at the 7 boys so dedicated to their work.

"Promise me you will always be careful with that stuff okay, I worry about you guys"

she mumbled as she nibbled on a piece of carrot.

"Don't talk with your mouth full~"

Jaeboem said and laughed at her.

"Promise~"

Mark said and she nodded her head. Jackson looked at her with rounded eyes

"me too?"

She didn't look up at him as she continued to nibble her food.

"Yes, you too"

"Awwwwwwwww"

the boys cooed but she was too distracted by her food to be embarrassed by it. The smell of cookies filled the dorm and everyone sighed in delight. She got up and headed into the kitchen to check on them.

She squatted in front of the oven and smiled as she watched the cookies rise. She did this alot witn Eunji when they were kids and she laughed remembering how she had to keep Eunji from touching the hot glass.

"Is this seat taken?"

she peered up at an innocent looking Jackson and shook her head

"You're just in time, theyre almost done~"

They stared at the cookes in silence but it wasnt an awkward silence, in fact it was quite comfortable and she'd hate to admit it but she enjoyed his company....alot more when he wasn't being obnoxious.

"........I'm sorry about your hand"
"Hmmm?"
"Before, when I grabbed the bags and your hand got caught I should've been more careful"
"It's okay it didn't hurt"
"yeah...but still"

She turned her head and was taken back a little. Jackson looked genuinely upset he had hurt her even though it was something so small and her heart started thumping. She turned fully towards him and hesitantly raised her arms. She brought her hands to his face slowly and he looked confused and frozen. She pulled on his cheeks gently.

"Stop that, I like it better when you're smiling"

She didn't know where those words came from but she meant them and for a second she wasn't embarrased at all. He just stared into her eyes bewildered. Focus Miyu Focus thats enough for today. She pushed his shoulders lightly and he landed on him bum.

"What was that for!?"

"Payback!"

While munching on freshly baked cookies the 7 boys showed Miyu around the dorm. They're bedrooms were really clean compared to the cluttered living room that had all their gifts from fans. She ran her fingers across Jr.'s keyboard.

"Do you play?" and she nodded.
"Play for us Noona!"

BamBam's eyes grew wide with excitement and she shook her head and smiled.

"Next time~Promise!"

"Yugyeommie is this your bed?" he nodded shyly and she giggled.

"Jackson told me Mark had scared you and you fell out of bed, did it hurt?" He ran away from her squealing.

Jaebeom and Youngjae's room was full of knick knacks.

"Youngjae, have you opened up that english book yet?" and a blush crept up onto his cheeks. Obviously not.

Miyu played with the little stuffed animals hanging on the door of Mark and Jackson's room. Mark welcomed her in and Jackson ran inside and dove into his bed. She laughed when she saw the giant blue box still holding all of Jackson's pants.

"DON'T LAUGH!"

His flustered actions made her laugh even harder.

The sun was going down and it was time for her to go home. She took a few cookies with her and left the rest for the boys who didn't look happy she was leaving.

"Noona can't you stay longer?"
"Yugyeommie she has to get home to feed her dog"
"You should bring your dog next time so you can stay longer!"
"YEAH! Then you can sleep over!"

The boys started rambling about future plans with her and she got flustered and rubbed her scar absent mindedly. Jaebeom noticed her action.

"Where did you get that scar?"

The boys turned their attention to her and before she could respond Jackson answered for her

"She fell" he smiled at her and she nodded her head.

"ALSO! NOONA WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL YOUR BOYFRIEND OPPA?" she was confused by BamBam's question.

"I have a boyfriend?"

"The guy from the restaurant!"

Youngjae chimed in. Jackson was listening a bit too attentively as the rest of the boys waited for her response and she bursted out into laughter

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

"What????"

"He's not my boyfriend! He's my cousin~"

everyone turned to Jackson who had a big grin on his face.

"I don't call anyone Oppa.....its...... complicated"

Yugyeom was about to ask her to explain but Jr. saw on her face she didn't want to talk about it and stopped him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Mark asked curiously and Jackson leaned closer to her as if he wouldn't be able to hear her if she talked. She smiled and shook her head>

"I'm a NBSB~" Mark laughed while the korean line looked at her puzzled.

"What does that mean?"

"No-Boyfriend-Since-Birth" and they all went OOOOOO

"Sorry it's an American term....i think"

They thought she was crazy when she told them guys didn't really find her appealing and thought she was weird. They instantly showered her with compliments and her cheeks burned.

"So you've never been on a date then?"
"Nope~"

She finished lacing up her sneakers and waved at the boys and left the dorm promising she'd see them soon. As she was walking down the hallway she shot Eunji a message telling her she was going home and reminded Chunsung that a Disney movie Mirin wanted to watch would be on soon.

She was in a really good mood and she had the boys to thank. Before the elevator doors closed a hand stopped them and she looked up surprised.

"I'll take you home!"

Jackson was panting since he rushed out the dorm to catch up to her. She tilted her head and thought about it. It's only five minutes away.....she just went with it.

"Okay" 

Jackson beamed and stood next to her as they listened to the crappy elevator music.

Immature Jackson kept asking "Are we there yet?" every 10 seconds.

"LONGEST FIVE MINUTES EVER!!!"

and he continued walking up the block as she stood in front of her house.

"Pabo, where are you going?"

He turned his head and blushed and ran back to her. He stood next to her and rubbed the back of his neck

"You're really not that far away....." she nodded as she unlocked the door.

"Good!"

She twisted her head around at his sudden energetic attitude.

"Good?"

He laughed his hyena laugh and smiled

"So incase....you know....if anything....If you ever need me I can get here quick!"

Her heart raced a mile a minute but she kept her serious expression

"Why would I need you?"

Jackson groaned and pretended to be in pain

"WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN! MEAN MIYU IS MEAN!"

He hopped down the little flight of stairs

"I'll see you later then!" and started to walk away. NO! Don't go! She felt a slight ache in her chest and couldn't stop herself.

"Do you want to come inside?"

He stopped walking and turned to her with a shocked impression matching the one on her face as she realized her sudden outburst.

"Really?" and she nodded her head slowly.

Miyu finished feeding Sarang after Sarang and Jackson had a staring contest for a good five minutes when he first walked through the door. She looked back and laughed at Jackson who was still standing near the entrance

"Why are you still standing there? Walk around it's okay!"

He bowed as he took his sneakers off and joined her in the kitchen.

She was organizing her groceries she had bought when she noticed Jackson was being unusually quiet.

"Hey" she said and he looked at her

"Don't be so shy~ make yourself at home!"

It was like a green light was lit and he started touching every little thing in the kitchen. He finally opened the last cabinet and pulled out a bag of Eunji's favorite chips and her favorite chocolate covered pretzels. It was their junk food cabinet and it was filled to the brim. He examined them carefully and shook the bags.

"Hey put those back! Those are Eunji's favorite chips and she'll be pissed if ones missing! She counts them ya know!"

she said trying to grab the food from him but he held them up high over her head. He laughed at her and she continued hopping up and down. DON'T THREATEN HER FOOD!

He finally put the chips back in the cabinet and closed it. He opened up a packet of her pretzels and ate them happily as she frowned in disapproval and crossed her arms. Those were hers. He noticed her frown and tried to feed her one but she turned her head.

"You're such a baby!"

"DON'T YOU GUYS EAT REAL FOOD!?"
"YEAH!"
"OH YEAH? WHERE?"

She rummaged through a drawer behind him and pulled out a little package

"See!"

He bursted out into laughter as she held up the ramen package.

"I just went shopping okay, you were there, I have food!"
"Yeah, NOW"

She had shown him the rest of the one story house as Sarang silently trailed behind them not letting Jackson out of her sight. She didn't let him into Eunji's room because she wasn't around and they were now standing infront of her bedroom door.

She glared at the door. She's never let anyone inside other than her family, it was her safe place, but she just had this overwhelming urge to show Jackson.

Suddenly Jackson knocked on the door and she flinched and looked up at him surprised.

"HELLO ANYONE HOOOOOMMMMEEEEEE??????" Pabo. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

She sat on her bed and held NoNa as Jackson roamed around the little room and Sarang followed behind him as well. He ran his hands across various things before standing next to her.

"I like your room~"

she could see the slight shyness in his eyes as he said that and she relaxed a bit.

Here she goes again, losing herself whenever Jackson was around. She patted the spot next to her and smiled at him and he smiled back and sat down next to her as the bed sunk.

"Who's this?!"
he reached for NoNa excitedly and she reflexively held on tighter to her precious bear. His expression softened at her sudden action.

"NoNa.."

He laughed "That's an interesting name! Nice to meet you NoNa"

he reached out more slowly this time and shook the bear's hand.

"NoNa. No Name. I've had him since I was a kid and I still haven't found a satisfying name for him so he's NoNa for now~"

She laughed when he started naming random names

"Theodore? Simon?"
"Jackson he's not a chipmunk!"

He noticed the picture frame on her nightstand and wordlessly asked if he could see and she handed it to him with her hands slightly tembling. It was a collage of pictures of her and Eunji growing up to now.

There were also some of Chunsung and in the middle a large picture of her, Eunji, and their Mom and Dad when they were younger and an updated one taken last month. She didn't want to show him but something inside her made her do it.

Jackson smiled and laughed as he examined all the pictures and she gladly explained when and where each picture was taken. She knew Jackson had a strong sense for family and it made her smile to see him so into this.

He stopped for a moment and silently stared at the pictures. He looked from the frame to her face multiple times. She stiffened and held onto NoNa tighter and she shifted away from him. He'll know now.

"You don't have the scar on your lip in these earlier photos."

She nodded slowly. He examined their family photo more closely and his eyebrows scrunched in concentration.

"You can keep staring at it forever but you won't find any physical similaries between me and Eunji and especially my parents."

He bursted out laughing "Why not? Were you adopted or something???"

 Her breathing hitched and when he noticed her sudden change he stopped laughing. He looked at her with a confused expression.

"............were you?"

She managed to smile weakly at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: I'll make this Part 1 because I don't want it to be too long~ Part 2 will be up soon! \o/ Though, at the moment I'm not sure if the JPOV will be as long but if it is I do apologize!