Lisson...Le...Lesson Learned

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Hey guys welcome to SPARK where Author-nim tries to teach life lessons in not so practical ways :D Today's lesson: Just be yourself! Your Stomach Will Thank You For It! \(^~^)/~ Please enjoy this double update of SPARK \o/
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Babe I know he's not your favorite person right now but did you really have to smash his face in?"
"It's not like I was aiming for him oh my gosh......"
"That's alot of blood....."
"Look at his nose it's huge!"
"Hey did he move?"
"He's waking up!"
"Finally!"


Hyung slowly opened his eyes and groaned while bringing his hand to his head. His vision was blurred and his eyes were sensitive to the sunlight and his face was throbbing, more specifically his nose.

When his sight cleared he could see everyone's anxious faces looking down at him and he realized the soothing breeze he's been feeling was Miyu fanning him with a paper plate.

Jackson sat him up slowly and Papa Wang handed him a cold piece of raw steak to help with his swollen nose.

"That's your piece when we start grilling later hahaha. How are you feeling?"

He blinked, trying to recollect his thoughts. What happened....oh yeah....he ran straight into a volleyball missile and got the lights knocked out of him. He turned to face Miyu who had a deep frown etched on her face and she bowed her head apologetically.

"I am so sorry! Don't listen to them I didn't aim for you on purpose!"

As she apologized she was still absent mindedly fanning him and he chuckled and shook his head.

"It's okay it's my fault. Lesson learned, no catching volleyballs with my face"

Everyonce winced and made faces as he moved the meat from his nose and the children giggled and said he looked like a clown.

"Dude maybe you should just stay away from anything sports related, like ever"

Amber handed him a soda for his parched throat and he groaned as the tip of the can touched his nose.

"Did we win?"
"Does it look like you won?"

After checking that he didn't have a concussion everyone changed out to normal clothes to start grilling and eating. BamBam curiously stood by Miyu and she yelped as he tugged on the hem of her cropped t-shirt.

"What are you doing??"
"Where's the rest of your shirt?? Or did it shrink in the wash or something?? Oh cute! Look Noona's belly button♥"
"YAH BAMBAM!!"

She swatted his hand away making him laugh and she backed up into Jackson's chest and he wrapped his arms around her exposed skin making her stomach flutter.

"BamBam stop being weird! Baby we're gonna make a Soju run, wanna come with?"
"Isn't it too early for drink......"

She caught Eunji shaking her head at her with a small smile and Miyu sighed mentally and smiled.

"Sure let's go"

Amber, Jackson, Henry, Eunji, Jackson and Miyu ran up the boardwalk to the nearest store that had an array of different Soju for sale. Henry held his hand up halting everyone and he pranced up to the tasting table with a big smile.

"Allow me to pick the very best~"
"You just want to taste the free drinks idiot"

Amber and Henry proceeded to taste the different brands and some were good while others made their lips pucker. Henry sipped a cup and made a sound of satisfaction and turned to Miyu and held it to her.

"This one's definitely the best! Taste it~"
"She doesn't dri....."
"Sure okay"

Jackson's eyes rounded in shock as Miyu didn't even hesitate to take the cup from him and she sipped it slowly. She swished it around a little and swallowed it and the boys bit their lower lips as Miyu her lower lip and smiled.

"It's a good one, definitely"

Eunji came out the store with cases of beer to go with their BBQ on a stick and she smirked as she caught sight of Jackson's face of disbelief as Miyu sipped another cup of Soju from Amber.

"The other one is better"
"See! I told you I know the best ones! Lady's got good taste~ I'm buying!"

Henry made a kissy face at Miyu and when he turned around Jackson laced his finger in the belt hole of her shorts and pulled her closer to him. Eunji stood by her side and whispered.

"So how's alcohol"
"It's disgusting"
"Just wait till you try the beer"
"I don't want to....."
"Oh come on fearless Miyu, scared of a little drink? You know Jackson drinks well"

Miyu sighed heavily and once Henry made his purchase the group headed back to their spot. While passing by a souvenir shop Miyu caught her reflection in the mirror and frowned.

Jackson did look better with a girl like this by his side......what if he likes her more this way than the way she really is? She scrunched up her face as she could still taste the soju on her tongue and Jackson looked down at her with a raised eye brow.

"You okay?"
"Mmmhmmm"

She hummed as he stopped walking and he told her he'd catch up and she nodded and walked back alone. The grill was giving Mark and Jaebeom problems and BamBam tried to soothe the children who were getting anxious for food but he could only do so much when they didn't even understand him.

"Is the charcoal okay?"
"Yeah I put enough in"
"Maybe the match stick keeps going out?"
"What's going on?"

The boys turned to Miyu who had her thumbs in her pockets and they told her the grill wouldn't light. Miyu shooed the boys away and brought her nose to the grill and they averted their gazes as she bent over.

"Stand back"
"Why? YAHHHHH!"

She grabbed the yellow accelerant bottle from the side near the tongs and spatula and sprayed it all over the charcoal. Quickly she pulled a silver lighter from her pocket and brought it to the grill and it lit up instantly with a huge flame making the boys cover their faces and run while Miyu didn't even flinch.

"There you go"
"That was so bad . Why do you have a lighter?"

Amber grabbed the silver lighter and flipped the cap open and Miyu shrugged her shoulders.

"It was cool so I got one. Just like in the movies."

Henry leaned his elbows on the table and looked up at Miyu with puppy dog eyes.

"Do you have a boyfriend? You look like you'd have a boyfriend."
"I do actually"
"And he's alot closer than you think"

The two turned towards Jackson who spoke and was smiling with a plastic bag full of ice creams from the convenience store. He gave it to Miyu and she nodded her head and called the children over and Henry pouted.

"Who's her boyfriend? Where is he, I'll fight him!"

Amber nudged Henry with her shoulder while still playing with the lighter curiously.

"I don't think you'd win against Jackson man"

His eyes widened and he looked from Jackson who had his arms crossed to Miyu who was kneeling and handing ice creams out.

"No way! Are you serious?! I thought you were just flirting with her the way I taught you! Life's not fair!!!"
"And Eunji's Mark's girlfriend."

Henry whined and hid under the table.

"Why am I still single......."

Miyu ruffled the last child's hair and hid the plastic bag away in her pocket. They were laughing and squealing as the ice cream already began to melt down their arms and their faces were a mess.

She smiled and shook her head. Now she really wanted an ice cream but hot girls don't eat ice cream so they can keep their figure.....or so she read with Eunji. She stood and gasped as Jackson stood directly in front of her with an adorable smile on his face.

"Really makes you wish you had ice cream too huh"
"Nope"
"Really? I guess I'll just have to eat this one by myself then....."

He pulled the fish shaped ice cream sandwich from his pocket and waved it around teasingly. Miyu's eyes followed it for a split second then she brushed past him but Jackson wasn't having it.

As she sat down he sat right next to her squishing her into the corner and he ripped the plastic open and took a huge bite out of the tail. He made over the top sounds of satisfaction and leaned his head on her shoulder.

"It's really good Mimi I know it's one of your favs~"

She held her head in her hand and looked out at the waves and Jackson took another bite and spoke with his mouth full.

"Mmmmmmm Red bean flavorMMMMMMMMMMMM VANILLLAAAAA♥"

Fed up with him Miyu turned her head and crashed her lips against his making him drop the ice cream in his lap. Her tongue grazed his lower lip and the corner of his mouth hungrily and she pulled back and bit her lower lip seductively.

"Mmmmmm Jackson flavor"

The look on her face and the tone of her voice had Jackson blushing to high heavens and he choked on the little piece of bread that was still in his mouth. She stood and helped Eunji pour drinks for everyone and she hid the pout on her face that she didn't get to eat her favorite ice cream.

Eunji handed her a cup of soju and Hyung came by with his own glass and looked at Miyu with a raised eye brow.

"I thought you don't drink"
"It's a special occassion"

She lied smoothly and he clinked his paper cup with hers and she held her breath and drank the rice drink. Leave it to Henry to buy the strongest one. As he walked away she coughed lightly into her fist making Eunji chuckle.

"I can't believe you right now"
"This was your idea!"
"Yeah but I didn't think you'd actually do it. Babe's a beast"

Everyone gathered around the table and the idols screamed as BamBam joked about taking a sip of alcohol.

"Yah I was just teasing! 2 more years then I'll be able to party with everyone"

Miyu opened her mouth to say that you didn't have to drink to party and to have a good time but Eunji shot her a look and silenced the mother in her. She picked up the chicken on a stick and nibbled on it slowly then placed it back on her plate.

Jaebeom nudged her with a concerned expression and she smiled and shook her head. She didn't want to eat too much so she didn't have anything to throw up when she forced herself to bungee jump with Jackson.

"Why aren't you eating?"

Jackson asked mid-bite and Miyu shook her head and  her thumb to wipe away the sauce from the corner of his mouth and he thanked his luck she didn't use her tongue again because he didn't know if he could handle it again.

"I'm not hungry. Maybe later."

Eunji opened up another beer and poured it into Miyu's glass with a smirk.

"Drink up Babe~ It goes great with the BBQ you helped light~"
"THANK YOU MIYU~"

The family thanked her for lighting the grill and under everyone's gaze she nodded and brought the full glass to her lips. This was probably the worst thing she's ever tasted besides grapefruit and anything bitter.

She held the glass to Jackson who sipped it then continued to eat his food with his eye brows furrowed.


Miyu's face was red as she leaned her back against the hut under the shade while staring at the waves. She was a smart girl, she knew if she didn't eat while drinking that this would happen.......

She looked over at the bungee jumping station at the end of the peer and her stomach bubbled uncomfortably. Eunji bounced outside, completely unphased by the amount of alcohol she consumed and handed Miyu another paper cup.

"You know I think you made your point~ You should quit while you're ahead, I'm juuuuuuussttt sayiiinnngg~"
"No....I'm.....-burp-......I'm good. Jackson really wants to bungee jump and........"

Her mind hazed and she lost her train of thought and Eunji laughed as she took the empty cup from her sister's hand and threw it in the trash.

"BUNGEEE BUNGEE BUNGEE BUNGEE"

Amber, Henry and Jackson chanted as they hopped out the hut and Jaebeom, Mark and BamBam followed behind with their heads low.

"I can't believe we're going to do this"
"COME ON HYUNG!"

Jackson called for his brother and Hyung slowly made his way out because the thought of jumping off a cliff didn't sound appealing at all.

"Let's go"

Miyu said coolly and Jackson double taked and brushed her bangs to the side of her face.

"Are you okay? Like seriously?"

She laughed and pushed his arms away softly.

"I'm fine! Really, come on let's go~"

Miyu's vision split as she looked over the edge where another guy just cried as he plumeted to the ocean and bounced back. Everyone was all smiles and laughs and excitement on the way here but now processing the situation everyone had cold feet.

"You know there's always next time....."

Henry made a kissy and face and turned around and marched away. Jackson and Amber both ran their fingers through their hair and fixed their cap and even crossed their arms at the same time while reconsidering their life choices.

Jaebeom and BamBam had no regrets or shame just standing off to the side and cheering for their friends. The group watched as the last jumper came back and fainted as soon as he was released from the harness and they all winced as his body hit the ground.

"Who's up?"

The instructor asked and everyone looked in various directions.

"I'll go"

Their heads turned towards Miyu who was looking down at the water with a serious expression. As she made her way to the harness Jackson stopped her in her tracks so she crashed into his chest, grabbing her by the arms and whispering in her ear.

"I get it okay? I know what you're doing and I already told you that I love you and that's all that matters. You don't have to do this."

Hyung watched with his arms crossed and his face fell with guilt. Jackson looked so sincere yet so scared as he held Miyu right now and it made his chest tight. Miyu shook her head and kissed Jackson's chin and she stood up on the platform.

Everyone watched anxiously as the instructor tightened all the ropes and harnesses around Miyu's chest and legs and the buzz of the alcohol was making him sound like a munchkin so she giggled.

"You got it?"
"Yes sir~"

She climbed up to the highest point and looked down at the dark waves of the ocean and the sight was making her queasy. Jackson ran towards the platform and pleaded.

"How bout I go with you? You'd still be jumping but at least you'd have me"
"I can take care of myself Jackson. I'm independent too....."

She turned and smiled at him but it only made him frown harder.

"I apologize"

Hyung stood next to Jackson and Jackson turned his head with his eyes rounded.

"I'm sorry for what I said last night. I was wrong. So wrong. Jackson's type doesn't have to be a strong, confident, y girl but just someone who loves him and you've proven that today by trying so hard to change yourself to suit my vision of someone for him.

I see this whole act is making you uncomfortable and believe it or not I know it's making Jackson uncomfortable too. He likes you just the way you are. The sweet girl who fanned me when she knocked me out and the loving girl who made sure the kids were happy and well fed and even constantly checks up on our Mother to make sure she's alright.

I approve okay? I approve. You're a good girl Miyu and I'm happy my brother's dating someone as nice and kind as you because let's be honest who else would?"

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID! Now Baby please get down from there. I'm scared for you."

Jackson held his hand out to Miyu who was stunned by Hyung's words.

"Do you love me Jackson?"
"Huh? Of course I do you know that!"
"How much?"
"What are you......I love you alot Miyu! -stretches arms out- Alot more than this!"
"Do you know how much I love you? This much.."

She winked at him and everyone screamed as she backed off the ledge and dropped down towards the wave. Miyu held onto the harness with all her might and she kept her eyes opened the entire time and she yelped as the chord bounced her in the air.

As she dangled she covered her face and laughed hysterically into her hands.

"DON'T ING DO THAT YOU SCARED THE  OUT OF ME I HATE YOU!!!!!"

Eunji screamed as she pounded Miyu's arm after she got free of the harnesses.

"I DIDN'T EVEN JUMP AND I SAW MY LIFE FLASH BEFORE MY EYES! GEEZ MIMI!"

Amber ruffled Miyu's fluffy hair and squeezed her shoulders. Henry pouted and stomped his foot.

"SINCE YOU DID IT NOW WE ALL HAVE TO DO IT OR ELSE WE'LL BE WIMPS!"
"I'D RATHER BE A WIMP THAN DEAD!"

-gurgle-

Miyu hummed as she heard something strange amongst the Idols yelling.

-bubble-

Jackson ran up to her and scooped her in his arms tightly and spun her around.

"I didn't think it was possible for me to hate you but GOD DAMMIT MIMI I HATE YOU! I think I died a thousand times! Watching you jump had me more terrified than going myself!"

He crashed his lips against hers.

"UGH I HATE YOU!"
-kiss-
"BUT I LOVE YOU!"
-kiss-
"BUT DEAR GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!"
-kiss-

-rumble-

Miyu placed her hands on Jackson's shoulders and she had a puzzled expression on her face.

"What's wrong Baby?"
"Ummmm...."
"What is it?"
"No big deal or anything.....but.....why are there two of you?"

She shoved him away gently and grabbed her spinning head.

"Ummm.....I don't feel too good"
"SHE'S GONNA BLOW!"

Eunji yelled and everyone covered their eyes and with quick thinking Jackson pulled the plastic bag out of her pocket and held it open as Miyu bent over, latching onto her belly and she puked up everything in her stomach.


Miyu groaned as she held an ice cream sandwich to her throbbing head. After explaining to everyone why she had acted so weird today, and a good natured lecture from Mama and Papa Wang Miyu thought she didn't deserve to be curled up comfortably in Jackson's lap with her head on his shoulder and his arms around her protectively.

"And what did we learn today Babe~"

Eunji yelled obnoxiously loud next to Miyu's head making her ears ring and she whined and burried her face in Jackson's chest.

"It's easier to just be myself than to pretend to be something I'm not....."
"And Idiot what did you learn today?"

Jackson kissed the top of Miyu's head and squeezed her tighter.

"That you have reeeeaaaally bad ideas. But I shouldn't have encouraged Miyu's "Hot Babe" behavior and should've tried harder to convince her that I love her just the way she is."

"I'll drink to that~"

Henry proposed a toast and he winked at Miyu.

"You in Mimi~?"
"Never again"

Jackson wiped the hot tears falling from her eyes as she cuddled closer into his chest with a pout, trying to impossibly escape her pounding headache.

"Did you like it though?"

Miyu asked softly while clutching Jackson's shirt in between her fingers.

"Like what?"
"The way I was today....the y and the confidence and stuff......"

Jackson shifted gently so he could get a better look at Miyu's face and he smiled.

"I won't lie to you, I did really enjoy it. I never imagined you could look like that or act like that and I found that hot girl super attractive but you know what?"

He dug around in his pants pocket and pulled out a pair of fake glasses he bought from the souvenir shop Miyu was looking into and placed them on her face.

"I'm far more attracted to my Mimi. The one who would've slapped her hand over her eyes when I took my shirt off. The one who would've been flustered like heck if I kissed her the way she kissed me today.

My Mimi who fanned my brother after she knocked him out even though he totally deserved it and the one who was whining she couldn't eat the ice cream. That's the girl I'm attracted to, that's the girl I fell in love with and if someday you want to try to be y again I want you to do it for me and not to prove yourself to my brother okay?"

He lowered his head and pecked her lips and Miyu nodded and snuggled back into place.

"I love you Jackson"
"I love you more Mimi"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: I won't lie, I laughed writing this tbh Everyone just be yourself and don't change for others and don't fall for peer pressure (YES EUNJI WAS DILBERATELY TRYING TO GET MIYU DRUNK SO SHE WOULD REALIZE HOW STUPID SHE WAS ACTING AND NEVER DO IT AGAIN!)

If you guys ever want you can send me in your own questions or if you need advice and I could make a what would Miyu do type of thing. Hope you enjoyed the Double update and I'll see you next week for another SPARK \o/