Xxx Stop Stop It xxX

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: It's the week of formal events for my stories it seems~ JYP dinner here and Demon Grand Ball in Playhouse and 100% satisfaction guaranteed from author-nim \o/ Please enjoy this week's SPARK!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jackson had been staring at her since they woke up this morning and everyone knew it. Jabeom looked from him to Miyu and when he met her gaze and raised an eyebrow she shrugged her shoulders to answer his silent question: What's up with Jackson?

His food was barely touched on his plate as the rest of the guys already cleared their home cooked meal from their house guest and Jinyoung decided he would break the awkward silence.

"Well before she bats an eyelash and makes us let her do the dishes~ Jackson help me clear up will you?"

But his words were in vain as Jackson just continued to stare impassively at her with his hands in his lap and his dark eyes barely blinking. 

"What was the last thing you remember saying to me last night?"

He asked seriously and Miyu raised an eyebrow as the rest of the boys looked on curiously. His voice was a strange mix of seriousness, shyness and curiousity and she didn't know if he was joking or not.

"Pabo don't snore in my ear"
"Are you sure?"
"I'm completely positive, why?"
"You sure you didn't say ANYTHING else after that? Maybe saying something in your sleep?"
"If I'm asleep how am I suppose to know what I say?"

Miyu blinked as Jackson brought his nose to hers to stare into her eyes to see if she was just playing him and he huffed out air when he confirmed she was totally serious. She really didn't remember saying those three words to him last night when she was snuggled in his embrace.

"Hyung are you going crazy from lack of sleep?" Yugyeom asked innocently as he gathered their glasses and BamBam chuckled.

"Lack of sleep? He was still sleeping this morning wrapped around Noona even though she was awake and asking us to help save her!"

BamBam flinched, bringing his arms in the air defensively waiting for Jackson to take revenge on him but to everyone's surprise he just kept looking at Miyu as if trying to solve some sort of puzzle.

Beginning to worry Miyu placed her hand on the side of his face and frowned.

"Why? What did you think I said?"
"Nothing. It's just....I thought....."

The air stirred with Miyu's "Wiggle Wiggle" ringtone for Eunji signaling her sister was excited to show off the new trophy she had won at competition and was expecting her to treat her out for food.

With no response from the phone the group heard three obnoxious truck horns displaying just how hungry Eunji was and everyone chuckled. Miyu grabbed Jackson's face in her hands and kissed his lips softly.

"Are you sure you're okay? Did I do something wrong?"
"No not at all Baby. I'll walk you out"

After saying goodbye to Miyu and prying Mark away from Eunji, Jackson proceeded to clean his room, which in reality he never does. Mark watched from the door as Jackson mumbled to himself while smoothing out the sheets of his bunk bed and straightening out Miyu's poloroid photos that hung on the wall next to his pillow.

"Jackson?"
"........."

Diligently Jackson kept cleaning, picking up his clothes and putting them away and he came to halt holding the shirt Miyu had slept in.

"She......she said she loved me......"

Mark's eyes rounded as he came to stand by his bestfriend who was stuck in his rut of confusion.

"Did she really?"
"I don't know man. We were all cuddly on the couch and she was sleeping then she squeezed me and said "I love you" and I was shocked."
"Shocked that she loves you?"

Jackson nodded then shook his head then nodded once again slowly. Mark squeezed his shoulders and nudged him casually.

"Well what if she wasn't talking about you? Maybe she was dreaming and talking to Sarang or Eunji or something? She said she doesn't remember saying anything. What did you say?"
"What"
"I asked What did you say?"
"And I said What!"
"No I asked.....!"
"She said I love you and I said What!"

Mark looked at his bestfriend in disbelief.

"She could've been telling you she loves you and you didn't say it back? The heck is wrong with you?"
"I.....can't say it.....it gets trapped.....and my heart beats faster....and I can't think straight......"
"Relax Dude tell me all about it"


"Why the hell aren't you dressed yet?!"

Eunji came into the living room fixing her earrings and stared dumb foundedly at her sister still on the couch in her sweats eating ice cream and watching television. 

Miyu looked over at her sister wearing a navy blue dress with one shoulder and a slit showing off her legs with suede black heels. Her hair was in a fancy side ponytail and she was putting on the earrings Mark had gotten her for their 100 days.

"You look nice Babe."
"That makes one of us! What are you waiting for we have to get going!"

Tonight was the night of the JYP Company dinner and everyone was getting dressed to impress and ready to mingle and Eunji was overly excited to see her handsome boyfriend in a suit and just hang out with him.

"I said I'm not going...."
"And why aren't you going?"
"I don't want to.....I don't feel like it"

Miyu mumbled with her spoon in as the idol couple on the screen failed miserably at couple limbo and she giggled amusedly.

"Go and have fun"
"I'm not going without you"
"Well I'm not going........"

She turned her head towards Eunji who was playing with her phone and after a few rings she pouted at it.

"MOMMY MIMI'S BEING MEAN!"

Miyu's eyes widened as their mother chuckled on the other line and she scrambled to her feet and tip toed over her sister's shoulder.

"Am not!"
"She's being totally unreasonable Mommy! We were invited to a fancy get together and here I am all decked out and ready to hang out with my sister and our boyfriends and she says she won't go!"
"You know the situation is more complicated than that!"
"Honey what can be so complicated about having dinner with your sister and your boyfriends?"
"Mommy!!!"

Miyu whined as Eunji stuck her tongue out at her and their mother continued to laugh amusedly while on her lunch break. Of course it was more complicated! It was a company dinner and she couldn't even act like her boyfriend wasn't her boyfriend because.....she didn't know how to anymore.

"Miyu Sweetheart do you want to go to this dinner? Really?"
".....yes......"
"And what's stopping you?"
".....me...."

She sighed defeatedly and Eunji struck a winning pose while ushering her into her room.

"Thank you Mommy that'll be all~"
"Have a goodnight Sweethearts. I want more couple photos of you and your boyfriends~ So precious~"
"Will do!"
"Bye Mommy!"

The girls cooed in unison and Miyu sighed as Eunji hung up the phone.

"I can't believe you used the Mommy card you are such a child"
"Don't act like you never pulled the Daddy card on me!"
"I DIDN'T!"
"WELL!! WHATEVER GET DRESSED!"

Eunji kissed her cheek and pranced out the door getting ready to send a hoard of selfies to Mark to leave him in anticipation. Miyu opened her closet door and shook her head.

How could she act like her boyfriend wasn't her boyfriend? Oh easy, she could just keep replaying that scene in her head when she told Jackson she loved him and all he said was "What?"

When he said that to her her chest sunk. It wasn't like he couldn't hear her, it was the middle of the night and it was completely silent aside from them and it wasn't a strange time to say it was it? They were all warm and fuzzy cuddling on the couch and she couldn't imagine a more opportune chance to say it.

She zipped up her strapless dress and slipped on her heels before messing with her hair, makeup and contacts. And it wasn't like he didn't know she said it. He obviously heard it that's why he questioned her and he's been acting strange since.

Maybe he just didn't care for her as strongly as she cared for him and that was okay.....She shook her head and switched off the bathroom lights.

"You look hot~ And you know where you'd look better? Standing next to your ugly boyfriend's side at his company dinner so let's go go go!"

The whole car ride Miyu tried to convince herself that she was going to have a good time tonight. There was food, food always made her happy but you know what makes her happier? Her idiot boyfriend not acting strange anymore.

Maybe she shouldn't have said anything in the first place. Maybe she shouldn't have played it off that she was clueless and just told him but his reaction wasn't something she wanted to re-experience.

The whole fancy restaurant was rented out by J.Y.Park and the area was full of all the familiar faces she had seen at the company building on her frequent visits.

The decor was very soulful just like the producer. The walls were a wine red color with rustic waxed wood tables and chairs. Potted plants taller than her in black vases dawned every corner and the lights were dim giving the space a very sophisticated feel.

The women looked like they strutted straight out of Elle Fashion magazines and the men were so handsome she found herself feeling shy. Eunji the social lite she was just walked in and greeted everyone as if she's known them forever and Miyu was even surprised she and Min greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Sneezer!"

Miyu jumped when Jimin greeted her excitedly and motioned for her to come inside. A passing by waiter offered her a glass of sparkling cider and when she refused it Jimin shook her head and shoved the glass into her hand and patted her shoulder.

"Don't be shy Miyu~ It's a dinner! Eat~ Drink a little~"
"I didn't think you knew my name"

She giggled shyly as Jimin laid her arm across her shoulders in an over the top display of affection and gave her a reassuring smile.

"You act like we don't see you hanging out in the company building and Eunji's talked about you alot. The only person who talks more about you than her would be Jackson~ You guys must be really good friends!"

Before she could answer someone lifted Jimin's arm off her shoulders in a comical fashion and brushed off her bare skin and she felt that all too familiar spark.

"She's MY friend Jimin, go find your own!"

The dull ache that Miyu was scared off appeared as Jackson joked around with Jimin. She was his "friend." That's why she didn't want to come here. She didn't want to return to the reality just yet that her boyfriend was an Idol and not just a normal boyfriend who saved her from the rain or washed dishes with her like a normal couple.

"Watch your mouth Jackson~ Youngji might get jealous~"
"How do I stand you sometimes Park Jiminnnnn"
"Cause you loveeee meeee"

Laughing at the two blowing rasberries at each other Miyu ventured over to another familiar face and bowed respectful.

"Oppa"

JYP and Taecyeon smiled simultaneously at her and she was taken by surprise when JYP sat his glass down and hugged her gently. Taec also taken back by the display shook her hand awkwardly and patted her shoulder.

"Eunji came running up to me almost knocking me over and I was worried when I didn't see you."
"I was talking with Jimin. Thank you for having us."
"Pleasures all mine. Do enjoy yourself. You look beautiful, has Jackson commented you yet?"

She shook her head as a blush swept over her cheeks from his compliment and he smiled warmly and ushered her away to mingle. Suzy, Bernard, Yerin, her boys, Sunmi, G.Soul, she greeted everyone warmly and kept to herself.

Eunji was holding a glass and telling some story about her competition that had the surrounding idols rolling in laughter and Miyu felt herself relax a little. Another shock traveled up her hand as someone laced their pinky with hers.

She looked up and smiled at Jackson who was giving her a lop sided grin, trying very hard to fight off the urge to kiss her for looking so radiant.

"I've been looking all over for you. You look beautiful Baby."
"Well I've been here hahaha And don't say that too loud someone might hear."

Jackson pouted at her nervousness and the whole room turned to look at him as he started yelling.

"BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BABY BABY BABY BABY!"

Miyu face palmed herself and flicked his ear as everyone laughed at him then carried on with their conversations.

"See no one cares~ You had me worried I thought you weren't coming......"


Jackson absent mindedly laced their fingers together and leaned in to kiss her cheek only to miss and release her when Jun Hyung slammed his back excitedly.

"What's up Man!"
"Hyung what's up man. This is Miyu. Hyung is......"
"A G.O.D member and they were JYPE. Nice to meet you....Bam"

She said cutely as he shook her hand excessively and he stared at her for a moment remembering a small little girl who bruised up her knee running in a restaurant.

"Have we met before?"
"No sir"

He shrugged and pulled Jackson into a head lock and Miyu watched happily before disappearing again. He looked so handsome in his all black suit and black dress shirt and tie and she wanted to hug him very much and smell her favorite cologne and never let him go but she just couldn't. Friends don't do that.

"Again you don't say Hello to me, I'm starting to think you don't really like me"

Nickhun joked as he tappedd her wandering shoulder and she smiled and hugged him.

"Of course I like you Oppa, you're my favorite person here"
"He's mine too"

Tiffany in a blue sequin dress joined his side and shook Miyu's hand warmly.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"
"Yes Unnie thank you"
"And you look beautiful I see someone else who thinks so too"

Miyu turned her head to follow her gaze and she smiled as Jackson watched her contently while joking around with Chansung. He waved shyly and she laughed as his sunbae complained he wasn't paying attention to him.

"Ooooooo Honey Mwuah!"

The speakers over head came alive and JYP yelled in excitement.

"Oh My Gosh! I LOVE THIS song!"

He squealed running towards the dance floor and everyone laughed at his joke and enthusiasm and crowded around him clapping to the beat. While surrounded by people Miyu peaked over at Eunji and was surprised to see Mark holding her from behind as they swayed to the music but no one noticed.

He whispered something into her ear making her laugh and she stole a quick peck on his cheek making him look down at her in adoration.

Miyu yelped as someone unexpectantly pushed her onto the dance floor and everyone cheered loudly. JYP pulled her by the arms and the two started dancing and not being able to keep up with the smooth operator that is the king of soul she flopped around uncoordinated and laughed brightly.

Jaebeom, Jinyoung, Jimin, BamBam and Jackson joined the dance floor doing the signature classic dance and Miyu was having the time of her life as she joined in the hip s.

The song changed to another classic tune that had everyone bouncing and people paired off showing off their fancy foot work. Jackson bowed like a gentleman holding his hand out and he laughed like a hyena when she slapped his hand away and flew into his arms excitedly.

"You pushed me didn't you!"
"I did not! Why do you always think it's me!
"I felt your ring on my back!"

She laughed as he lifted her off the ground, twirling her in a circle and as she landed Eunji tapped her shoulder while Mark dipped her.

"Babe, can you believe we're partying with Lee Min Ho?!"
"Who's that?"

Eunji didn't have time to yell at her cluelessness because Mark winked at Miyu and twirled away with her giddy sister leaving her and Jackson to laugh in amusement.

Nickhun butted in and Miyu shyly placed her hand on his shoulder as he held her and the two twirled on as Jackson showed off his moves to the SNSD Sunbae.

"Now you really look like you're enjoying yourself!" he yelled over the music and Miyu nodded and laughed as he twirled her away from him and into Jackson's chest.

Jackson smiled down at her as he held her tightly in his arms with her hands on his shoulders.

"Hi~"
"Hi!"


As everyone was settling down at the huge banquet style table Miyu made a quick trip to the family wash room. Tonight was going alot better than she had thought!

She looked at herself in the mirror and laughed at the frizz that was once her half up do and her skin glistened from all the laughing and sweat from dancing up a storm.

There was a knock at the door.

"Yes?"
"Baby you forgot something!"

Jackson called out playfully from outside and she thought from his tone of voice he also needed to use the bathroom but she gasped as he pushed through the door and wrapped her in his arms.

His lips flew to hers with the excitement of a puppy finally seeing his Master after a long days work and she giggled as he tickled her sides. She tried to get away from his tickling torment but the more she fought the more he showered her in kisses.

"What.did.I.forget?"
"Me!"

She breathed in between kisses and he whined and bit gently on her lower lip and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I've been wanting to do that all night" he said breathlessly and she smiled and kissed his forehead making him close his eyes and sigh in bliss.

"I'm having fun"
"I told you you would Baby. Now let's go back to our friends cause there's food~"

The two returned to the table and sat next to each other with GOT6 and Eunji smiling at them teasingly and Miyu coughed and wiped . Under the table Jackson squeezed her hand in her lap and smiled adoringly at her.

"You have to eat it"
"I don't want to!"
"Jackson it's good for your skin!"
"But it doesn't taste good!"

Jackson pouted as he pushed his salad away and Miyu glared at him and shoved it back infront of him making the whole table watch them entertained.

"She has a point Jackson your skin !"
"Geeee thanks Min! EW MIMI I DONT WANT IT!"
"You argue with her like you do Youngji!"

Taec joked making the group laugh but Jackson noticed Miyu's stiffness from his comment and she smiled along with everyone and brought her hands to her lap.

"So Miyu what do you do? Besides appease the monster that his PD-nim with his coffee"

Jo Kwon laughed as JYP whined and sipped at his glass and he shot Miyu an eye smile.

"I'm just a student. I'm not very interesting to be honest."
"I think you're the most interesting person I've ever met"

Jackson blurted out against his will and Miyu smiled awkwardly trying to keep her cheeks from blushing from his sincere comment. A couple of people ooo-ed his comment and Jackson just shrugged his shoulders and continued to pick at the greenery with his fork.

"Do you have a boyfriend? You're really pretty"

Yerin asked politely and not knowing how to answer the question Jimin butted in but not in a way she was exactly excited about.

"Do you?? Then you can double date with Jackson and Youngji~"

Miyu's smile was small and Jackson looked down at her with concerned eyes, glared at Jimin then looked at JYP who smiled knowingly. Nickhun saw the frustration slowly building on Miyu's face and more evident on Eunji's face at the constant mentioning of Youngji and he decided to change the subject but not before the steaks had arrived.

"Aren't you guys suppose to be idols?"

Eunji laughed and pointed at Jaebeom who tore at his meet like a carnivorous cave man and the table chuckled but they were all too distracted by the extravagant meal to care about their image.

Forks and knives cut through buttery steak and clinked against white plate and glasses were tapped against each other as everyone cheered "To JYPE."

Miyu turned to Jackson and smiled at her boyfriend enjoying his meat and she brought her thumb to the corner of his mouth to wipe away sauce and his cheeks tinted as pink as his meat.

They gazed at each feeling as if though for this second they were alone and they smiled.

"Ahem......"

BamBam coughed obnoxiously to pull the couple back to earth to realise everyone was staring.

"That was cute"

Tiffany cooed as she held out a bite of steak to Nickhun who ate it shyly.

"How do you feel about Roommate ending?"

Eunji asked as the waiters cleared their plates for dessert and Jun Hyung came alive making eveyone laugh.

"It man it was alot of fun but we gotta move onto bigger better things. I'll definitely miss the cast and those Jackji moments that always took us by surprise during the final edit! So cute"
"Hyung"

Jackson tried to shut up his Hyung as Miyu started to absent mindedly play with her napkin.

"We should go eel catching again. I loved the way you and Youngji just splat out on the mud or how you and her drove Dong Wook up the wall..."
"Hyung we get it"
"Ugh it was so cute when you guys shared a smoothie and she woke you up for the snow. You can't fake stuff like that!"
"Ummmmmm......how bout this weather?"

Nickhun stuttered and Tiffany looked at him in confusion and Jun yelled in excitement as he gushed about the warming weather.

"We should all have like a reunion at the park like we did that one episode. Remember when you taught tumbling and Youngji landed right on her bum! Maybe we can go where you guys went for ice cream....."

Everyone watched as Miyu stood stiffly from her seat with her phone in her hand and a forced smile along her lips.

"Please excuse me, my best friend's calling"

Jackson watched with guilty eyes as Miyu rushed out the front door and he turned towards the table and his eyes commanded everyone's attention without having to say a word.

"Stop it. Just stop."

His voice was low and laced with agitation as he looked up at JYP and nodded apologetically.

"Sorry man I was just having a little walk down memory lane" Jun apologized and Jackson shook his head.

"It's not just you. You, Jimin, and everyone else who keeps bringing up my scandal with Youngji, just stop it right now. It's disrespectful to my girlfriend and I'd really appreciate it if we don't bring Youngji up anymore."

The table buzzed in confusion and Jackson stood and adjusted his suit jacket.

"Yes I said girlfriend. Miyu is not just my friend she is my girlfriend and quite possibly one of thee most important people in my life. I invited her here to have a good time with us, my family, since we don't get to spend time like this too often but you guys keep making her feel inferior by bringing up Jackji and such and I can't take it anymore.

This beautiful girl who sat next to me trying to force feed me vegetables and wiped my mouth clean and made me lose my mind everytime I looked around and she wasn't in my line of vision but only to melt me when I found her and she smiled at me the way she doesn't smile at anyone else.

Miyu's been trying to play it off that we were friends so that we don't get in trouble, well it was my idea to introduce her as a friend and I didn't know how much it bothered her till now and I have to apologize. She's been keeping shut and nodding along to anything Youngji related but I know deep down it bothers her, joking or not.

If you guys have a problem with that I'll gladly take her home and I'll hang out with her there where no one will constantly bring up idol business and we can just have normal conversations like normal people which is what we usually do at these dinners. If you'll excuse me."

The table was silent as Jackson ran out the door and everyone looked at JYP who was smiling and nodding his head.

"A man's got to defend his woman. I'm so proud."

Mark cleared his throat and pointed to Eunji who was sipping her sparkling cider.

"And Eunji's my girlfriend, and she makes me very happy."

Everyone chuckled weakly and Jimin laughed.

"Now that was obvious. You guys can't keep your hands off each other."


Miyu took in a much needed gulp of night air and sighed deeply. Now she couldn't blame Jackson for being jealous and not being able to control it, it was hard!

She brought her hands in the air and played with her voice in a joking manner making her fingers act like mouths. Youngji this and Youngji that ugh! She should call Youngji and ask her to come here since they want her so bady.

Hearing the door open she froze as a jacket landed over her shoulders and she was wrapped in a tight embrace. Jackson burried his face into her neck and gently rocked her back and forth with a sigh.

"I'm so sorry about that Baby. So sorry."

Miyu smiled and leaned her ear against his head. The awkwardness that was created by her sudden confession was completely subsided and forgotten on both sides and things felt normal again.

"It's okay"
"No it's not okay. This is what you were worried about right? And you didn't want to be called my friend because you are so much more to me than that and I'm sorry I didn't realize it earlier. I couldn't even think of you as a friend either because what friend wants to kiss their friend over and over again and cuddle with them on the dance floor and hold their hand throughtout the night so they can't run away."

Along with Jackson's jacket and his words Miyu felt warm inside and she momentarily dreaded going back inside after leaving the way she did but she knew she'd be okay with Jackson by her side.

"Do you want to go home Baby?"
"No I want to keep hanging out with our friends. Apparently Nickhun Oppa really likes the weather hahaha."

Kissing her cheek affectionately Jackson turned the two around and headed back inside still clinging onto her.

"OH! Just a heads up everyone knows you're my girlfriend now so let's really enjoy the rest of the night okay~ And Eunji said your Mom wants couple pics, let's do it cause I'd reaaallllyyy like to kiss you infront of everyone so they know you're mine and I'm yours~"
"WHAT!?"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: You tell em Jackson no one disrespects your Mimi D: Is there any scenario you'd like to see happen in SPARK before it ends? Let me know! Anything at all~ See you all next week \o/

Plug: For my readers I made a rated M one shot based off SPARK since my details have been getting a bit intimate and feisty here so if you havent already go check it out~ PLEASE ONLY no younger folk please ;.;

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/938468/just-for-tonight-fluff-oneshot-romance-jackson-got7-jacksonxoc