~*Surprise♥*~

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: My bestfriend's wondering when Eunji will be coming home~ T-4 story days till Jackson has to face sister wrath ;3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~How long has it been now? Oh she knew, she knew very well it's been 5 hours 47 minutes and 13.....14......15 seconds since she and Jackson had started texting each other. None Stop. and surprisingly she was actually enjoying herself.

Even after the realization that she was mingling with a very popular rookie idol.....her view of him hadn't changed. He was still the same guy who stole her candy on the plane, the same guy who forced her to give him her phone number and the same guy who's been keeping her up for the past couple of days.

After leaving Eunji's rooms with the two albums she changed into her pikachu pajamas and sat on the living room floor while munching on her burger Chunsung had made her for dinner. Sarang waddled over towards her and Miyu happily gave her a french fry.

"Just one okay!"

She brought her laptop from her room and uploaded the albums to her phone and listened to the songs as she and Jackson continued to babble. They talked about the basics first like their names and their birthdays, which was coincidental because he was only 2 weeks older than her.

Jackson: I thought you were like 17 or something O.O
Miyu: Oh really? I thought you were 5 :P
Jackson: I'm 5 and a 1/2 thank you very much D:<

She didn't tell him that she knew who he was now. He recalled what Youngjae said about it being refreshing that she didn't know who they were and she didn't want to mess that up.

She wouldn't become some obsessed stalker fan or something, it wasn't her thing, but she knew she'd have to keep Eunji away from them for the time being. And it also explained why Chunsung knew who Jackson was without her telling him.

Jackson: What were you doing in Hong Kong? :)
Miyu: Visiting family with my sister :D She also went to watch some concert......some JYP one stage thingy?
Jackson: The JYP one mic concert? Did you go? o.o
Miyu: Nope I stayed home with my little cousins x3 why?
Jackson: Just curious~ You're no fun! Hanging out at home instead of going out! We're gonna have to change that ;D

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Miyu bursted out in laughter and Sarang jumped up from her curled position and started barking alertly. "Girls Girls Girls" had started playing in her ears and she completely lost it at "My looks, My Style, My Swagger."

At that moment she changed his nickname on her phone from J Flawless to "Pabo"

3 hours later and they still hadn't run out of things to talk about. He wanted to know every little possible detail he could from her and she was equally curious. She had finished eating dinner and cleaned up everything in the living room before locking the door and turning out the lights.

She didn't tell him she needed a minute to brush her teeth and while was foamy her phone started ringing.

She looked at the screen and saw Jackson was calling and ignored the call. She rinsed and dove back into the conversation.

Jackson: Where'd you go D:!!!??
Miyu: I'm sorry, did I need your permission to brush my teeth??
Jackson: Why yes milady you did I am the KING you know >:D
Miyu: A king size pain in the ..........>.>

Miyu climbed into bed and made a fort out of her pillows and blanket and continued to look up GOT7 videos on her laptop. She wouldn't look up the members info, she'd rather ask them in person whenever they got the chance to hangout again.

If they got the chance. She knew now why they looked so familiar,Eunji had shown her their teaser videos for "A" when they first came out but she didn't pay much attention to it then.

They talked about their familiy, friends, sports they played, interests and hobbies, favorite colors and favorite foods and the infamous which came first the chicken or the egg while she snuggled NoNa. Why did it feel so easy to talk to him?

Jackson: Aren't you too short to play basketball?
Miyu: Is your fencing suppose to impress me??
Jackson: A LITTLE :D I'm like a knight in shining armor yo!
Miyu: oh yeah definitely, Sir "Pabo" x3

At this point she's watched multiple RealGot7 and IGOT7 episodes and he really was the "Bluff king." He flaunted his muscles and laughed obnoxiously and stole attention.

She laughed whenever he stuffed his hat with napkins when he had spicy foods and covered her eyes everytime he winked and bit his lip seductively. She liked it best when he didn't have his snapback on, he looked.....adorable?

She was always surprised when JB would yell in frustration, was he really chic? She noted never to play games with him because he was waaaaaayyyy too competitive for even her and would fear for her life if she won.

Youngjae really did have amazing vocals, though his english introductin on After School Club needed some work. She felt really bad when Jackson shot water up his nose with the water guns but she still couldn't stop herself from giggling.

HOW COULD THEY MAKE YUGYEOM CRY?! Her heart ached watching his hidden cam but smiled once again when they shoved ice down his shirt. His high pitched squeal was just the cutest thing!

Jr. was the aegyo king! It actually made her wonder why she didn't have as much aegyo as him and wondered if she should ask for pointers. When he cried for fish and Jackson still didn't give it to him she applauded his acting skills.

Mark was surprisingly very quiet on camera? He didn't seem so shy at the restaurant and it's a no brainer he's the...what do they call it?....visual? yeah that. Since he skateboarded maybe he could teach her and since he was from the states maybe they could talk about it sometime.

BamBam BamBam what to do with this kid?! He was so cute and she got frustrated everytime he mentioned how he wanted to be more y and mature. She applauded his efforts when he tried to seduce Suzy.

They were all really cool and she'd be honored if she could actually be friends with them. She downloaded a few of their videos on her phone and shut off her laptop and got into sleeping position. Not that Jackson had any plans of letting her sleep.

Almost 6 hours in, she knew he had the fansigning tomorrow and she was worried he'd be too tired and it'd be her fault but everytime she told him she wanted to sleep he'd whine and when she ignored him he'd keep calling to wake her up but she couldn't bring herself to put her phone on silent.

Jackson: Don't sleep yet T^T
Miyu: but it's late, don't you have work tomorrow?
Jackson: Yeah...........but still
Miyu: Goodnight Jackson~
Jackson: five more minutes! please! D:!
Miyu: fine, you have until this song is finished playing~
Jackson: what are you listening to?
Miyu: just a random kpop song, it actually just became one of my favorites♥
Jackson: Oh really? What song??? Who's it by :D?
Miyu: some wannabe hiphop kpop group with a bunch of guys I don't know their name x)
Jackson: You should let me listen to it next time I see you
Miyu: When will that be o.o?
Jackson: tomorrow?
Miyu: I'm busy :( all day maybe some other time?
Jackson: MAKE TIME FOR ME D:
Miyu: You're not that special :P
Jackson: I can be ;D

The sleep struggle was real and she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore. She sent him one last text before drifting away:

Miyu: Goodnight Pabo it's been nice talking to you but im falling..........................
Jackson: Pabo? Me? nahhhhhh~ Goodnight Miyu and don't worry Ill catch.................you♥ Dream of me :D


She did, whether he told her to or not, dream of him and the rest of GOT7 and it included go-karts and monkeys. Yes, she had very weird dreams.

She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and glanced at her clock. 9:15 am. She only had an afternoon class today and Gramps was visiting family so the restaurant was closed today so she was in no rush. Sarang stretched her little white body and wagged her tail.

**PING**

Miyu's phone went off. It was probably Eunji reminding her of the fansigning, she shook her head, but it wasn't her.

Jackson: Good moring beautiful~ :D Wake up! Wake up! You have a busy day today~ So busy you can't make time for me D,:

Her heart fluttered and her cheeks burned against her will. What was this....feeling?? She slapped her cheeks a few times to make sure she was awake.

Miyu: I'd say Good Morning "handsome" but I don't like lying it's bad >.< so good morning pabo~

He didn't reply quickly and she silently cheered thinking she hurt his ego and he was just in shock.

She had toast and eggs for breakfast and shared her strawberries with Sarang. Eunji had actually called her reminding her when and where the fansign was and begged her not to get lost. She washed the dishes and glanced at her phone. Not like she was waiting for Jackson to reply or anything.

She showered and stood infront of her closet in her fluffy robe wondering what to wear. She didn't go out too often and didn't usually care much about her appearance but she was going to a public place. Oh really? Are you stressing because you'll be in public or because you'll be seeing a certain someone?

She shook her head and covered her eyes with one hand and started waving her other hand around

"eenie meenie mynee mo"

she latched onto a sleeveless denim dress and decided to pair it with her blue and white varsity jacket and white converse.

After getting dressed she curled her hair and straightened her bangs and finished off with a headband that had a white bow. She looked at her reflection, made awkward faces, and wondered if she should wear her contacts.

She shook her head and groaned get a hold of yourself Miyu! She applied her signature puppy dog eye makeup and pink lip gloss. She put on her glasses, grazed her scar and gave herself a satisfied nod in the mirror and left.

She shoved the albums in her shoulder bag and a bunch of hershey kisses to snack on later along with a sandwich. She was about to walk out the door when she heard a ping in the living room and she jetted to it and almost tripped over Sarang. Who'd be more mad if she forgot her phone? Chunsung? Eunji? Jackson?

Jackson: Saracastic as ever even in the morning huh~ 
Miyu: That wasn't sarcasm that was the truth~
Jackson: EXCUUUUUSEEE MEEEEEEE!

Jackson had messaged her all the way to class and Haruka eyed her as Miyu reluctantly put her phone away.

Miyu: gotta go, class is starting then I have work :) Talk to you later~
Jackson: KK weirdo go be a good student~ Miss me ;D
Miyu: you wish!

Miyu attentively listened to the professor who was explaining the instructions of the paper due in a few days then like that class was over.

As she was packing up her things a tall shadow covered her desk and she looked up to see her classmate James tower over her.

They had been partners in biology and had been dubbed "Jack and the BeanStalk" since she was so small and he was the size of a giant. She had often thought her friend Eric was tall but he was nothing compared to his best friend James.

"Hi Miyu!"

he adjusted his striped sweater and shifted his weight from foot to foot. Was he wearing heels? Why? How's the weather up there?

"Hi James, how can I help you?"

she smiled at him and he he fixed his hair looking away. He wasn't normally shy, what was his deal? She could hear Haruka giggle behind her.

"It's just.....you look really pretty today.....I mean you look pretty everyday.......uhmmm.......would you......maybe.....like to go out sometime?"

"Eh?"

she looked at him in disbelief. She wouldn't admit it but James was really handsome, and popular and smart, why would he want to go out with her?

"Aw James, I'm honored .......but.........."

she didn't know how to reject him without hurting his feelings or sounding awkward. He thankfully got the message and gave her a toothy smile

"Don't worry about it, sorry for bothering you!"

he left for the door, waved at her and disappeared.

"Girl, you just rejected James! DOUE?!"

Miyu shook her head

"I just don't like him like that....."

Outside the University Kai was waiting for them. Kai took Haruka's bag for her and kissed her then kissed the side of Miyu's head'

"Well don't you look cute today, what's the occassion?"

"Oppa!! James asked her out and she rejected him!~" Kai raised his eyebrows

"You make it sound like I crushed his soul......"

"Jame is pretty cool, why didn't you say yes? He could carry you in his pocket" they all laughed

Miyu checked her multiple "Are you there yet?" "What's happening?" "MIYU!!" messages from Eunji and looked up at Kai.

"I'm running errands for Eunji today~ and I'm just not into James, he's not......my type?"

she spurred any none sense to have to keep from explaining herself.

"So what is your type then?"

Haruka bounced up and down and replied sarcastically

"Obviously someone wild and y~"

Miyu chuckled "Yeah, maybe....."

The line to get into the fansigning venue was endless! There were fangirls everywhere with posters and merchandise and crying. Lots of crying. Tears of joy I hope? She had GOT7's album blasting in her ears while sending Eunji a picture message of the line:

Miyu: See what I do for you!?
Eunji: LOVE YOU!!!!

She shook her head. No wonder Jackson stopped messaging her on her way there he must've gotten super busy. She popped a chocolate kiss in and cheered as the line slowly but surely began to move.

She sat all the way in the back trying to avoid most of the crowd. Those were definitely the guys from the restaurant but they looked more handsome with their make-up done and not wearing their practice clothes but she preferred them all natural.

JB in his blue and grey sweater commanded the crowds attention as he thanked everyone for coming out and the rest of the group bowed as well and she covered her ears as the crowd went wild.

After a little fan service that made her cringe at how cheesy they were it was finally time to line up for autographs. She's never been to something like this so it fascinated her when the fans gave them huge presents and shook their hands and squealed in delight.

Looking at how happy the boys were made her smile warmly at them. She pulled the albums out of her bag and waited patiently for her turn.

JB was the first one at the table and he double taked.

"Hi Miyu! What a surprise, how are you?"

He smiled at her and she smiled back

"my sister sent me to get her albums signed and I couldn't say no~"

He neatly wrote a little message to Eunji

"she's one lucky sister!"

he handed her back the albums and shook her hand.

"JB fighting!"

he laughed and she made her way to Youngjae.

"Daekbak! Miyu Noona what are you doing here!?"

she held out the albums and he happily took them

"I needed someone to eat cucumbers with~" she laughed when he scrunched his face in disgust as if she said the grossest word in the world.

"Well, well, well did you at least bring food???"

Jinyoung pouted as he signed Eunji's albums. She handed him a chocolate kiss like she had the other boys.

"Will this hold you over?"

He smiled "Thank you!"

"Noooooooonaaaaaa!!"

BamBam bounced out of his chair and grabbed her hands

"you came to see me right!?"

she laughed as she took her hands back and handed him the albums. She noticed a hint of red under his bangs

"Bammie what happened to your head???" He coughed and rubbed the abused spot.

"Nothing..........."

"HI Noona!"

Yugyeom beamed at her and she couldn't help but smile.

"Yugyeommie you're my favorite but dont tell the others okay!"

she put her finger over her lips and he blushed and thanked her over and over again.

Mark looked up and was shocked at first but then smiled his killer smile. He was about to turn to Jackson who was in a deep conversation with a fan but she shushed him and he nodded.

"What are you doing here?"

She held up the albums

"Isn't it obvious?"

"When did Jackson finally let you sleep?"

she remembered they shared a room together

"When I actually fell asleep whether he liked it or not!"

 He laughed and high fived her

"I'd hold your hand but if "he" finds out he might bite my arm off"

Mark motioned towards Jackson and she laughed.

Jackson was bidding the fan farewell and he didn't notice her standing in front oh him.

"Hey there handsome you come to these things often~?"

Jackson finally looked up at her

"OH MY GOD!!!!!"

The rest of the boys and the fans turned their heads towards the startled Jackson and Miyu hid her face in embarassmemt.


He was still in shocked and she giggled at how cute he looked. They had become so comfortable with each other she could check him out without feeling like a creeper.

He was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans and his snapback was facing front with his hair showing underneath it and his eyes were still bugging out of his head. She waved the albums in his face

"Earth to Jackson come back Jackson~"

He took the albums without taking his eyes off her and she squirmed under his gaze.

"They're for my sister, do you remember her name?"

Jackson finally came to his senses and beamed at her

"Eunji, right? You told me last night after you made fun of my fear of heights!"

She nodded and handed him a chocolate kiss.

"Correct! Here's your prize~" Jackson smiled at her

"Now I feel special I got two kisses from a pretty girl!"

She blushed slightly and cleared

"You stole the first one! and besides you're not special I gave the guys one too"

He looked from her, to the chocolate, and back to her then looked down the table. Suddenly he got up and stormed to the other side.

"Jackson!?"

He bent over every member searching for something while they all whined and wondered what he was doing. With six chocolates successfully collected he shoved them in his pocket and returned to his seat.

She looked at him dumbfounded along with everyone else as he continued signing the album as if nothing happened.

He smiled a toothy smile at her

"You're not allowed to give any other guys kisses, got it!?"

he unwrapped a chocolate and popped it into his mouth

"Your kisses belong to me and only me!"

She tilted her head to the side, looked away and pouted a bit. Her thinking face, as Eunji's pointed out multiple times.

"What are you thinking about?"

he asked handing the albums back to her. What was that sound? That thump thump thump? Did no one else hear it? Oh it was coming from her chest. slowly formed into a smile, teeth and all and she laughed.

"If you wanted kisses all to yourself, you should've told me I would've gotten you a bag at the store~I think they're still on sale!"

he looked shocked then pouted

"I didn't mean it like that!"

"Oh really? Then what did you mean?"

he didn't answer her. A staff member reminded Jackson they had to move the line along and he nodded.

"Can you stay till after everyone leaves?"

"I don't know....."

after she put the cds away he stood up and grabbed onto her hand. But this was different. There was no shock. He locked his fingers in hers and looked at her in complete sincerity with his voice low, husky, and pleading

"Please"

The air was charged with some unfamiliar mood and electricty was running from her hand through her body and it felt like it was just him and her in the room. He held on tighter waiting for an answer and she nodded her head.

He let go and sat back in his seat greeting the next fan but not before sending her a wink that made her heart stop. Pabo.

She munched on half the sandwich she packed while waiting on a ledge in the back where Jackson had told her to stay.

"Just wait there okay! Don't move! STAY!"
"I'm not a dog Wang!"

She had her earphones in and a single song on repeat as she swung her dangling feet back and forth. Eunji was thrilled when she got a picture of her signed albums and sent a thousand thank you's before she asked her how it went and she nonchalantly replied

"It was okay, I guess."

She felt the earbud being pulled from her ear as a familiar husky voice sent tingles down her spine

"This area is off limits ma'm......"

Jackson laughed his high pitched laugh and she punched him lightly in the arm.

"It's okay, I'm special!"

she stuck her tongue out at him.

 He scrunched up his face as he replied

"You're not that special!"

She made a puppy face

"I can be!" and he pouted.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

the rest of the boys made their way over and BamBam jumped into her lap and wrapped his arms around her neck

"HI NOONA!"

Before she could react Jackson had grabbed him by the collar and dragged him across the floor but BamBam was unphased

"Ill be back Miyu Noona <3"

She shook her head as the rest of the guys sat around her.

"I don't know who's more surprised to see who here~"

Jinyoung said as he brushed his fingers through his hair.

Yugyeom waved shyly at her and she beamed at him. Youngjae was moving his head wondering where Jackson and BamBam ran off to and Mark rested his head on his fist and smiled at her. After reassuring staff that she was okay JB asked her

"Sooooo cat's out of the bag?"

Miyu went on to tell the story of how she didnt go to the concert while in Hong Kong so her sister made her come to a fansigning she wouldn't be able to make. She didn't know about them until last night when she got the albums out Eunji's room and she was pretty shocked.

They laughed when she said she thought these guys in the restaurant were too handsome now she knew why.

Jackson finally came back with a BamBam who looked like his soul left his body. He sat next to her and she continued the story of how she didn't look up anything about them because she wanted to get to know them herself. If possible.

"So I'm hoping we can be really good friends! I promise I wont be a creeper!"

the guys looked at each other questioningly and even Jackson tilted his head to the side and looked at her bewildered.

She was feeling self concious again and rubbed her scar. Did she screw up? Everyone stopped mumbling and looked at her. JB broke into a huge smile

"Aren't we already friends?"

She looked at all 7 guys who had genuine smiles.

"Is that really okay?"

Jackson reached over her with his face mere inches from her face and she froze. The hell was he doing!? He pulled the rest of her sandwich from her bag and started eating it

"Of course it's okay silly!"

he pushed her glasses back up her nose and she covered her eyes. The boys looked at them in awe but weren't surprised by their sudden closeness.

"Who else is gonna put up with our none sense?"

"Of course we're friends! We already have your number! If we weren't then it'd be really weird~"

"It's nice to have someone who can match Jackson's mouth and shut him up!"

Jackson laughed sarcastically as he put her earphone in his ear. He gave her a look and she nodded knowing he was asking if this was her favorite song she had talked abou last night.

"You can teach me some of the restaurants recipes so we can save on take out!"

"I endured pain when I said our dorm was a no girl zone!"

Yugyeom shyly poked her in the arm

"I'm your favorite, right? Of course I'm already your friend!"

Everyone stopped breathing when Jackson shot Yugyeom a look.

"YOU'RE her FAVORITE????"

She turned her head to comfort the frightened maknae then she stood up infront of Jackson.

"Yeah he's my favorite, you gotta problem with that Wang?"

she stated as seriously as she could while crossing her arms.

He looked at the rest of the guys before locking eyes with her. He stood up towering over her again and she flinched when he played with the bow on her head.

 "Okay fine, he's your favorite.........who's your least favorite? The one you loathe? The one who doesn't deserve your love?"

She turned to the rest of the boys behind her who chuckled knowing how things were about to go down and she winked at them.

She turned around and playfully shoved Jackson's chest

"YOU! JACKSON WANG ARE MY LEAST FAVORITE! AND THAT'S THE TRUTH~"

He dramatically fell to the floor and gaped at her

"WHY!?"

She walked over and patted BamBam's head

"because you're a bully and weird and obnoxious and don't let me sleep!"

He got up and she expected him to argue with her but soon started screaming as he threw her over his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN! YOU KNOW I HATE BEING CARRIED! YOU'RE SUCH A PABO!"

He along with the rest of the boys laughed

"I KNOW! AND THAT'S WHY YOU LIKE ME~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~