~*Halloween Special BD MWUAHAHAHA♥*~

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: It's the mostt wonderfull timmmee of theeee yeaarrr......Halloween :D ♥ This wasn't necessary but it's for my own enjoyment and if you happen to enjoy it too then cool beans \o/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                
"TRICK OR TREAT!!!"


Miyu wearing a giant black and green Witch's hat handed out candy from her giant plastic pumpkin bowl to the adorable group of trick or treaters who held out their candy bags eagerly.

"Unnie you're a Witch right?" the little pirate boy asked and his smile was missing his two front teeth.
"Arrghhh Mattie but please don't steal my treasure! Or I'll have to cast a spell on you~" she wiggled her fingers playfully and all the children giggled in delight.

"Unnie what happened to your hand?" the little pink princess and the blue fairy asked and their guardian silently hushed them saying it was none of their business.

Miyu reassured them it was alright and waved at them with her bandaged hand "I'm half Witch half Mummy MWUAHAHAHA♥" The children squealed happily and hopped down her porch and waved her goodbye after thanking her for the candy.

"Prettiest Witch I've ever seen~" Eric and James came up to her porch with a group of children hidden behind them. James was wearing a Tin Man costume and Eric was dressed in a green suit and Miyu looked at him puzzled.

"Are you supposed to be The Wizard?"
"Yeah why?"

She tugged on his green sleeve and sighed exageratively "THAT'S SO BORING!!! Why couldn't you be a scare crow or a lion or something?!" The little children behind the two started giggling and Miyu's mouth formed an "O"

She bent down to the children's eye level and smiled. A little girl was dressed up as Dorothy carrying a cute stuffed dog in her basket, there were little boys dressed as scare crows and lions and a little shy witch girl who hid behind Jame's leg.

"Welcome to Oz everyone~ Did you all follow the yellow brick road?" Miyu chuckled as she stuffed the trick or treaters bags with candy and their eyes lit up. She was very generous when it came to candy.

"If you mean the yellow brick "Street Signs" then yeah" and the 3 older individuals laughed.

"Hey! You guys want to see my flying monkey!?" the children looked at each other puzzled "But Unnie flying monkeys don't exist......."

"NONE SENSE!" she knocked on her front door and the children giggled and gasped when they heard a bark. She opened the door a crack and Sarang with batwings and a little red hat ran out and greeted the excited children.

"That's not a monkey" James joked as he spoke louder so he could be heard over the laughing children. Miyu shrugged "Close enough, they're both hairy"

"So what are you doing for the rest of the night?" Eric asked as he opened a snickers bar and popped it into his mouth.

"Same thing I do every year~ Stay home and give children who knock on my door cavities and watch all the Halloween Town Movies and some slasher films while hiding under my blanket"

"Eunji went out again this year?"

Miyu chuckled "Can't keep her away from a good Halloween Party"

James and Eric smiled "Sounds like a good day~ Just be careful on your own okay people like to do some pretty weird crap on halloween....." and the group made their way down her porch and waved at her and said goodbye to Sarang.

Miyu chuckled "Nothing I haven't seen before..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                                                     

As it started to the get dark the trick or treaters had gone home for the night to enjoy their loot and Miyu plopped on her white couch, still sporting her Witch's hat, with a big bowl of popcorn ready for a movie marathon.

A now costumeless Sarang hopped onto the couch next to her and enjoyed her dog treat reward for entertaining the children and the two now sat staring at the tv for the next two hours while stuffing their faces.

"Magic is about wanting something then letting yourself have it~"

                                                                                                        


In the course of the movie Miyu had slipped off the couch and laid on her belly on the floor while concentrating on her favorite movie when suddenly

TRICK OR TREAT!

She looked out her window puzzled. Who would be trick or treating when it's this dark out? She got up from the floor and scurried over to her front door but when she opened it there was no one there.

"I could've sworn....." she peaked half her body out the door looking all around but there really wasn't anyone there. She shrugged her shoulders then went back to her spot. 2 minutes later...

TRICK OR TREAT!

Miyu furrowed her brows and crossed her arms. The same guys who called before. She trudged to the door and pulled the door open "Hey!......" but again there was nobody there but her candlelit Jack-o-Lanterns and floating paper ghosts and fake spider webs all lit in an eerie green light she had installed. She sighed and closed the door once again but stood facing the door.

She soon heard silent shuffling outside her home and the opening and closing of a gate then it got quiet again. She held her hand out to the door handle..

TRICK OR TREAT!!!!

She flinched a bit but then sighed. She knew those voices and laughs anywhere and she turned to face the obnoxious group now banging from her backyard sliding door.

GOT7 were done with their schedules for the day and it seems they found something to do. Jackson and BamBam were pushing their faces up against the glass and fogging it up while Mark, Jaebeom and Jinyoung smiled shyly while carrying pumpkins and a bashful Yugyeom and Youngjae waved with bags of candy in their hands.

                          

She walked up to the glass and bent foward with her arms crossed "You know you're entering on my property without my permission, I could sue you know, my dad's a lawyer"

The boys all started chuckling at her joke when she stood up straight and raised an eyebrow "I was being serious...."

"MIMI QUIT PLAYING AND LET US IN!!!!!!!!"Jackson whined as he tapped on the glass with his finger and the maknae apologized profusely hoping she wouldn't really sue.

"No offense Mimi but these pumpkins are a bit heavy" Mark smiled as he lifted his arms with the rather large orange pumpkins at hands. She sighed and unlocked the sliding door as each member came in and greeted her but as soon as Jackson was about to come in she closed the door and locked it causing him to walk into the glass with a bang.

"WHAT!? WHY?!" Jackson yelled as he fell backwards and everyone bursted into laughter. "You tried to scare me Pabo that's what. You knew I was home alone..."

He pouted "NOOOOO!! WE WERE JUST HAVING FUN THAT'S ALL!" She turned and walked away "And we can have fun without you" "MIMI!!!!"

After placing their things anywhere Got6 were patiently waiting by the front door with their shoes off and smiling at her "What are you guys doing?"

Jinyoung bowed "It's our first time at your home so we wanted to make a good first impression" the rest of the boys bowed "Thank you for inviting us!"

Miyu giggled "Well I didn't technically invite you guys but you're all welcome here anytime so make yourselves at home~"

She turned around to a now kneeling Jackson who was tapping on the glass door with a frown "Please can I come in now I'm sorry" She turned backed and smiled "Yugyeommie! Should I let him in?"

All the boys turned to look at Yugyeom who looked past her at a pleading Jackson and he blushed "No~"

"TRAITOR!!!!" Jackson yelled as he shot up and now started knocking on the glass door. Miyu walked over and started closing the curtains and stuck her tongue out at him "My baby Maknae has spoken! You are the weakest link goodbye~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After they've had their fun with Jackson and finally let him in GOT8+Pup were gathered around on the living room floor carving pumpkins while surrounded by popcorn and candy wrappers.

"Everyone be careful with the knives okay! Watch your fingers!" Jinyoung was being motherly as always but he didn't look up while he was carving his pumpkin and Miyu giggled at his concentration.

"ASDFGHJKL!" Jaebeom had stabbed his pumpkin and was now lifting it off the floor by the knife "You okay there Jaebeommine?" He smiled "Yeah.....it was just a little thick that's all....."

"Mimi Noona did you make all those Jack O Lanterns outside?" Youngjae asked as he shoved his hand into the popcorn bowl and Jinyoun scolded him for making a mess. "Yeah,my sister helped me this morning before she went out~"

"Noona's amazing~" BamBam cooed as he squeezed the pumpkin innards in a bowl and laughed at the squishy sounds. Yugyeom shyly showed her his progress on his pumpkin and she pinched his cheek "It looks just as cute as you Yugyeom!" He pouted "But I wanted it to be cool....."

Miyu held her pumpkin steady as Mark helped carve out the crooked outline she had drawn with her good hand. "You really like Halloween huh?"

She beamed at him "I DO! I love the costumes and the decorations and the fun and candy!! SO MUCH CANDY~♥" He laughed at her happily and told her to keep still.

"How you doing over there Pabo?" she called over to Jackson who was hunched over in the corner with his back to the group and he threw a thumbs up in the air. "SHHHH THE MASTER IN WORKING"

"Not even helping his girl with her Pumpkin, good job Jackson" Jaebeom joked and Miyu turned to Mark with a questioning look "Who's his girl?"

Mark chuckled "This pretty cool girl who he never shuts up about I think you'd like her"

She crossed her arms "She's not cool if she's trying to break up Markson!" and Mark bursted out into a high pitched laughter and shoved her playfully

BamBam looked up at the backyard and gasped "Noona there's a little girl on your swing!" Yugyeom looked up as well and tilted his head "There really his! Is she staring at us?"

                                                                                                           

None of the Hyung's paid attention to their Maknae's none sense and continued to carve their pumpkins diligently. BamBam latched onto Jaebeom's arm "Hyung! look right there!"

Jaebeom lifted his head for a split second then went back to work "There's no one there guys stop playing around"

BamBam was about to argue when Yugyeom tapped his shoulder and pointed outside with rounded eyes. Miyu looked at the maknae then outside but there was no one there as the swing swayed emptily in the wind.

"She's gone!"
"But she really was there Noona......"

Finally everyone was done with their pumpkins and aligned them neatly in front of her fireplace. Jinyoung took the classic route of a smiling pumpkin and it was actually pretty flawless.

Jaebeom had attempted to make a scary face but he messed up a bit on the fangs so it looked like it was missing teeth.

Youngjae and BamBam worked together trying to carve a portrait of Sarang into their pumpkin but didn't get very far because Youngjae kept eating and BamBam kept playing with the pumpkin guts.

Yugyeom too tried to carve out a scary face but it somehow ended up looking very cute. Mark and Miyu successfully carved out a kitty face and fived each other.

"Pabo where's yours~?" Jackson shot up from his corner and hid his pumpkin behind his back as he walked over to the group with a huge grin on his face.

"He's bluffing" Jaebeom said with crossed arms and everyone chuckled. "BEHOLD!" Jackson knelt on his knees with his head down and held his pumpkin in the air and everyone grew speechless.

                                                                                                   

He managed to carve a flawless "Nightmare Before Chirstmas" design that looked even cooler with the candle lit inside of it. It was one of her favorite movies. Everyone applauded with opened mouths "Well..... didn't see that coming"

He plopped in front of Miyu and beamed at her as he held out his pumpkin "Do you like it?!" She grabbed the pumpkin from his hands as a shock rang through the house when their fingers brushed and thoroughly examined it.

Jinyoung laughed "Do you guys shock each other everytime you touch?" and Jackson shrugged "More or less"

He returned his gaze to Miyu who was gazing happily at the pumpkin "Annnnnnd?"

She looked up at him "It's terrible!♥" As everyone else bursted into laughter Jackson stood up and bowed obnoxiously "Thank you~ Thank you!" -No one would ever know he's been practicing all month just for this day and he had the cuts to prove it-

The lights flickered and everyone froze and started looking around. BamBam huddled closer to Youngjae as Yugyeom squealed and Jaebeom and Jinyoung turned their heads around curiously. Mark eyed Miyu curiously as she was totally unphased and Jackson stood still looking up at the lights. "I think the house approves too~"

"Or maybe it was the little girl from the swing!!!!"
"For the last time guys stop fooling around there was no girl...."
"But there really was Hyung I saw her! I wouldn't lie!"
"Are you saying I'd lie?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                                           
"Twas a dark and stormy night........" Got8+Pup shut off all the lights and huddled in a tight circle with their Jack O Lanterns as their only source of light and started telling ghost stories after having their fill of classic horror movies. Miyu snuggled JackJack as she was squished in between Mark and Jackson against her will since she wanted to sit next to Yugyeom but Jackson wanted pay back.

BamBam chewed on his finger nails as he wrapped his arm around Yugyeom who was cuddling a pillow and hering his face into it. Jaebeom and Jinyoung were sitting coolly as they teased Youngjae who was about to tell a story "That's such a cliche opening Youngjae!"

Youngjae groaned as the boys started beating him up playfully. "Mimi Noona why don't you tell one!" Miyu pointed to herself curiously and every nodded "Sure~" She stood up and plopped onto the couch with crossed legs so everyone could see her and they all scooted and sat in a line in front of her.

"Ummmmm I'll just make one up then....." she scratched her chin and looked into the air trying to think up a decent tale. "Okay! Let's call this "Don't Answer it""

"That's a stupid name" Jackson joked and Miyu kicked him in the chest as everyone snickered. "Shhhh I wanna hear" Mark shushed everyone as Jackson adjusted himself back into place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There's a tale of a girl who was all alone on a Halloween night. Her parents had stayed late at work and didn't know when they'd be home so they told their daughter to lock the doors and not open them no matter who knocks, and if the phone rings don't answer it, and to stay away from windows incase teenagers decided to throw eggs.

She insisted her parents were being paranoid but did as she was told none the less. As she was watching a slasher film her cell phone had vibrated as an unknown number had texted her.

Stranger: Hey

She shrugged her shoulders and didn't answer. It pinged again.

Stranger: Are you home?

She sighed and continued to ignore the messages thinking maybe they'll give up. But her phone kept pinging.

Stranger: Hello?
Stranger: Don't ignore me
Stranger: Why aren't you answering
Stranger: Can I come over?
Stranger: What are you doing?

She sighed in frustration.

Girl: Dude you got the wrong number okay stop messaging me, thanks.

There was a knock at her door. She shook her head and continued to watch the telelvision. Her parents told her not to open the door.

Stranger: Oh I'm sorry.....

As her phone went off again the knock at the door had grown louder.

Stranger: I'm outside
Girl: I told you to stop messaging me

The door was now thrashing and in a fit of frustration she got up and slammed the door open and yelled "GET LOST!" but there was no one there. The street lights were on and not a soul was out at this time. A breeze blew and she felt the hairs on her neck stand up. She closed the door and rubbed her cold arms.

She checked her phone and her eyes widened.

Stranger: Nice place

She shook her head. This person was just trying to mess with her but just incase she took a quick tour around her house making sure everything was in it's place. Her phone pinged again.

Stranger: I really like that movie, too bad the sequeals were so crappy......

She dropped her phone and slowly turned her head towards her tv. How did they know what movie she was watching? She bent over and warily grabbed her phone.

Girl: I don't know who you are but stop messaging me or I'll call the police

Why would she answer in the first place?
Youngjae shush!
This is creepy.......
Noona's way too into this.....
Can I continue now?
Sorry........


The Stranger hadn't texted her back but she still didn't feel relieved. Every little movement she saw from the corner of her eye made her jump. She decided to turn off the movie and head into her room. She dove under her covers and as her phone pinged again she screamed and jumped out of bed.

Stranger: Cute room! Is there room for me under that blanket too?

She stood frozen in fear as she stared at her cellphone and it pinged again causing her heart to stop.

Stranger: How rude, you let me in and don't even acknowledge me.......so what's your name?

She tried to call her parents but they were't picking up and she started to panic.

Stranger: I asked what's your name
Stranger: Name?
Stranger: Come now it's just a name~
Stranger: Don't make me beg
Stranger: WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

She ran out of her room and as soon as she reached the kitchen the house phone rang and she prayed to every holy being it would be her parents asking her if she was alright.

***THUMP!***

Did you guys hear that!?
BamBam stop fidgeting!
I heard it too.......
It was probably just the wind......
The wind doesn't go THUMP!
I think it came from outside!
Are you guys finished?


She ran up and grabbed the reciever "MOM?! DAD!? THERE'S THIS CREEPER WHO KEEPS MESSAGING ME AND IM REALLY FREAKED......"

"What's your name?"

She dropped the reciever to the floor and it crashed. That voice. That voice. That voice wasn't human.

"Didn't you parents tell you not to open the door?"

She tripped and fell on her behind and continued to move back.

"And told you not to answer the phone......and....."

Her back slammed into the sink as she shot up and placed her palms behind her on the counter and suddenly it's as if everything stopped. All she could hear was the sound of her heavy breathing and the blood pounding through her body.

tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap

There was an eerie bone chilling tapping coming from the glass behind her. She slowly turned her head and screamed........DON'T LOOK OUT THE WINDOW

                                                                                                                


"DON'T LOOK OUT THE WINDOW!!!"

All the boys shot up and screamed as something crashed against the backyard door and everyone ran around the house in a frenzy. Miyu got up from the couch and flipped on the lights and made her way over to Sarang who's toy had bounced off the sliding door causing everyone to panic.

"Is it gone?" BamBam and Yugyeom had tears in their eyes as they poked their head out from behind the couch.

Mark and Youngjae had pulled their hoods over their faces and used their hands to guide themselves back into the living room.

Jaebeom and Jinyoung had ran down the hall way and made their way back as Jackson came out of the kitchen wearing a pot over his head with a giant spoon in his hand.

Miyu blinked at them as she cuddled Sarang to her chest "Guys it was just a story there's nothing to be scared of......."

"Mimi Noona get away from the window....."
"Yugyeommie there's nothing outside"
"Noona just listen to him it's dangerous!"
"Guys it was only a story I'm sorry I scared you"

As everyone made their way back to the living room the lights flickered again.

"WHY DOES THAT KEEP HAPPENING!?" Jackson bellowed and Miyu shushed him.

"Miyu get away from the window!"
"You too Jinyounggie? I'm serious there's nothing......"

The lights flickered once more

***BANG!!!***

A deathly pale ghost girl with long black hair covered in red slammed against the window and was smearing her "blood" all over the glass. Everyone's screams shook the entire house as the lights continued to frenzy and everyone dashed around trying to figure out what to do.

"Guys!....." Before Miyu could say anything Jackson had ran over and picked her up bridal style and dashed to the front door. As Jaebeom fumbled with the door handle the ghost girl started tugging on the locked sliding door.

"HYUNG HURRY SHE'S GOING TO GET IN!"
"JAEBEOM COME ON!"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
"guys......."
"WE HAVE TO PROTECT NOONA!"
"WHAT ABOUT US!?"
"GO GO GO GO!"
"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?"

Finally Jaebeom pulled the door open and he ran straight into a tall masked grungy figure holding a knife. Everyone screamed and started backing away slowly. The masked figure trudged inside and the boys whimpered.

"WE'RE DEAD!! GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD WE'RE DEAD!!"

The lock of the backyard door clicked and slowly slid open.

"ummmmm..."
"OH NOOOO!!!"
"NOONA WE LOVE YOU!"
"SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE GUYS!"
"WE'RE SO SCREWED!"
"WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO GO ON A DATE YET!"
"JACKSON THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Everyone crouched huddling to the living room floor whimpering their last good byes when suddenly everything stopped. The lights stopped flickering. Sarang stopped barking. The figures stopped moving and laughter filled the air.

Jackson looked down at Miyu in his arms who was laughing so hard she was wiping tears from her eyes and turning red. "She's finally lost it!"

She wiggled her way out of Jackson's arms and made her way over to the tall masked figure with the knife. Yugyeom grabbed her wrist as BamBam wrapped himself around her legs and everyone was now tugging on her sweatshirt. She managed herself free and stood directly infront of the masked figure.

"NOONA!"
"MIMI THE HELL!?"
"GET AWAY FROM THERE!"

The frantic boys kept calling to her as she smiled up at the person. She turned around to face the them "You guys......" when suddenly the figure wrapped his arm around her neck and plunged the knife into her belly and everyone screamed.

The ghost girl started and waving her arms as the walls echoed with the cries and whimpers of GOT7.

Miyu whimpered "Eu.....Eu......" then broke out into a huge smile. "Eunji are you going to clean that red crap off the glass or am I?"

The boys slowly lifted their heads as tears continued to stream down their eyes "What....."

The ghost girl shrugged "Ehhh I'll do it, not like you can with your hand anyway" The masked man released his hold on Miyu and she punched him playfully in the arm "Chunsung you were suppose to bring food....."

"Chunsung?" the boys slowly got up as they started to process everything that's just happened. The ghost girl wiped the makeup from her face on her sleeve and Eunji smiled "How could you have a party with GOT7 and not invite me!?"

"I didn't know they were coming besides you would've found out anyway when you got here" Miyu chuckled and walked over to Eunji and took some of the white paint off of her face and painted whiskers on her own.

Chunsung lifted off his mask and took in a deep breath of fresh air "That was fun~"

Miyu turned to look at the 7 stunned guys "Everyone alright?"

Jackson exploded "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?" Chunsung came out of the kitchen and tossed Eunji a water bottle.

Chunsung and Eunji plopped down on the couch as Sarang jumped into her lap and curled into a ball "Awww Sarang Baby now you'll be all red....."

"Miyu didn't tell you?"
"Tell us what?"

Miyu beamed happily at the group "They do this every year to try to get me out of the house on Halloween. See I'd rather stay home and feed children candy and watch movies than go out and party and they always complain "oh my gaawwddd Miyu you're sooo borrinnng! it'ss youuurr favoriteee holiidaaay goo outt and enjoyyy~"

Jinyoung waved his hands infront of all the souless Maknae as Mark shook Yugyeom's body "Yugyeommmiiee♥". Jaebeom crossed his arms "They scare you like this every year?!"

Miyu shrugged "They actually outdid themselves this year." She turned to the two on the couch and applauded and they bowed. Speechless Jackson finally threw his hands in the air "NO WAY! THERE'S NO WAY! YOU TOTALLY PLANNED THIS TO SCARE US! BLUFF BLUFF! AND I KNOW BLUFFS!"

The 3 Cha's laughed and Miyu wiped another stray tear from her eye "Pabo I told you I didn't even know you guys were coming! You all just happened to come at the wrong time~"

Youngjae was the first to snap out of his daze "And you would've gone through this alone? You could die!" "Ehhhh~♥" Miyu shrugged

Color finally came back to Yugyeom's face "And the story you told?"

"I really did just make it up on the spot, it was just a coincidence it actually worked with their scare tactics this year....." Miyu walked up and wrapped her arms around a fuming Jackson. "You're so cute Pabo trying to protect me and stuff"

He managed to smiled down at her then yelped in pain as she punched him in the arm "I told you I hate being carried!"

Mark was curious "What about the lights?"

Chunsung leaned against the counch's arm rest and chuckled "There's an electrical panel out back~"

"And how did Eunji unlock the backdoor?!"

Eunji kicked Miyu in the leg and she whined and rubbed the abused spot "Miyu has a habit of loosely locking that thing and it'll jiggle open if you keep trying. Maybe this time she'll learn"

Laughter and dry chuckles filled the room "Thank you all for making this the best Halloween I've ever had♥" Miyu formed a heart with her arms over her head and her family puked at her aegyo as the boys smiled shyly.

BamBam finally came back "So the girl on the swing must've been your neice Mirin then right~?"

The room grew silent as Chunsung, Eunji and Miyu eyed each other. Chunsung looked at BamBam "Bammie it's 2am why would I bring my baby daughter out at night?"

Yugyeom mentioned shyly "But it was earlier when we were carving pumpkins!"

Eunji tilted her head "Mirin was never here guys, Gramps and Ami took her trick or treating earlier and she fell asleep as soon as she came home....." Miyu nodded and pulled her phone out of her pocket and showed the boys the picture Ami had sent of Mirin in her Elsa costume.

Everyone looked at each other dumbfounded "But the girl on the swing........."

**knock knock**

Everyone jumped as someone knocked on the door. Eunji eyed Miyu curiously "Were you expecting someone else?" and Miyu shook her head. Jackson ran up behind her and wrapped his arms around her as the rest of the boys huddled around her as the knocking continued.

                                                                                                      

"DON'T ANSWER IT!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: Happy Halloween Ladies and gents hope you all enjoyed this little treat~ and see you guys next week for regular SPARK \o/ AND I WOULD NOT PUT SCARY GHOST PICTURES OR KILLERS TO SCARE YOU THATS NOT NICE D: Till next time! Remember if someone knocks or your phone rings out of nowhere DON'T ANSWER IT!