°▐ How Do You Know?▐ °

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Sorry the update's slightly later than usual I got home late from a little weekend away lol And a little heads up since I already informed most commenters that when Jackson tells Miyu the famous 3 little words then the storie's over so let's not rush things okay xD? Going for a different feel for the chapter today so I hope you enjoy this week's SPARK \o/
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"When did you meet her?"
"At a time?"
"Where did you meet her?"
"At a place?"
"How did you meet her?"
"Really Youngji-ah?"

Youngji noticed Jackson had been acting strange since Miyu's birthday celebration, well, stranger than usual. He would stare out the window in deep thought and his cheeks would blaze red all of a sudden and he'd get super flustered and groan into his hands.

Whenever they were driving to the market with Dongwook and a love song came on the radio it'd look like he was paying extra close attention to the lyrics even squinting his eyes and bringing his ear obnoxiously closer to the speakers as if he couldn't hear it properly.

Can't forget the one night she caught Jackson so focused on watching a korean drama in the living room that he didn't even notice her travel out of the room for a glass of water. When was Jackson into watching dramas? Especially romantic ones?

His knees were huddled to his chest with his arms wrapped around his legs and his chin rested right on top of them as he continued to stare at the screen as if it were the most important thing in the world.

Most girls watching this paticular scene of the hero's confession would be squealing in their seats but Jackson was very serious, even to the point he didn't blink. She was going to tell him to go to bed since it was so late but he was concentrating so hard she didn't want to disturb him.

She stood infront of the open refridgerator door with her arms crossed as Jackson went rummaging through it for something to drink. It was obviously a Miyu thing. Youngji's been following Jackson around all day asking him questions about her but he won't tell her anything!

"Jackson"
"Hmmmm"
"Jacksonnn"
"hmmm?"
"JACKSONJACKSONJACKSONJACKSONJACKSONJACKSONJACKSONJACKSONJACKSONJACKSON!"

She dropped her arms to her side and started yelling his name obnoxiously over and over again and Jackson kicked the door closed while covering his ears with an annoyed expression on his face.

"WHAT YOUNGJI WHAT!?"

Seho came into the kitchen adjusting his shirt collar and chuckled at the maknae fighting.

"Keep it up and you two really are gonna get married! You think you'd learn by now!"

The two stuck their tongues out at each other and Jackson left the kitchen to play with Oi in the living room.

"Where are you going Oppa?"
"I have filming for another show. What are you guys up to today?"
"Jackson and I are going out~"
"HUH!?"

Jackson's head shot up as Youngji started to spout none sense while completely ignoring him and his surprised expression. He never agreed to go out with her today? What was she talking about??

"Oh really?? A date?"
"Ew no Oppa, it's getting warmer out so we thought we'd enjoy the nice weather, right Jackson?"
"Huh??"
"Well if you guys are heading out now I can drop you off on my way to my schedule"
"Thanks Oppa!"
"HUH???????"

Jackson pouted the entire car ride to Youngji's family's cafe. The more she tried to talk to him the more he would act like a child and turn away from her and pout out the window.

Sure it was a nice day, the snow was almost gone, the sun was making the air a bit warmer and if he concentrated really hard he could almost hear birds in the distance...or was that Youngji still talking?

"I don't want to!"
"Jackson stop being difficult!"

Youngji tried to drag Jackson through the doors of the cafe but he held onto the door handle for his life. He didn't want to be out! He wanted to stay home and compose or watch tv or sneak away and visit his girlfriend!

"I'll treat you!....YAH!"

Youngji and Jackson flew through the door as he let go of the handle from her bribery and he smiled stupidly at her and she glared in annoyance.

"Well as long as you're treating~"
"And you call yourself a man....."

He was doing it again. Youngji sipped on her smoothie as she observed Jackson in deep thought as he watched passerbyers. He didn't look sad which was a good thing but he looked very....confused.

"Jackson-ah"
"Hmmm?"
"What have you been thinking about?"
"How to ditch you....."
"Ehhh!?"

He laughed brightly while shaking his head and brought his attention back to his food but instead of eating his chocolate cake he cutely crumbled it with his fork and started doodling on the white rim of the plate with the frosting.

"Is it something I can help with?"
"It's kinda a girl problem"
"I'm a girl!"
"Are you?! Oh my god I didn't know!"

Youngji whined and swung at him across the table and Jackson laughed so loud that Mama Youngji came out to check on them and he apologized. Youngji brought her smoothie back to her lips and blinked cutely.

"Are things not going well with Miyu again?"
"That's the thing, things are amazing. So amazing"

Jackson chuckled warmly as he continued to drag his fork across the frosting and the more he thought about his man-eating glasses wearing, sarcastic to the bone girlfriend the wider his smile grew.

He could practically hear her voice caressing his ears as she spoke and he wouldn't tell her he wasn't listening because he was too distracted by her lips. And her giggle, OH GOD her laughs and giggles were addicting!

He could practically feel the softness of her lips, her touch, her arms wrapped around him and her head against his chest and just the thought alone was making his heart race.

When he closed his eyes he could perfectly see her smiling at him for whatever reason and even though it was just in his imagination the sight still made him breathless. How lucky he felt that he brought a smile to that beautiful face day after day. How lucky he felt that that beautiful girl with the beautiful smile was his.

The reason he didn't want to talk to Youngji about her? He could spend all day talking about her. All day, all night, even in his sleep which Mark pointed out, and once he started you couldn't stop him and the more he talked about her the more he wanted to see her. The more he thought about her the more he fell hopelessly, completely, regretlessly in lo.....

Jackson came back to his senses as Youngji with a smile on her face snapped her fingers in his face because he wandered away.

"Okay~ Now that you're back and your cheeks are finally turning a normal color, what's the problem?"

Jackson crossed his arms across his chest and raised an eyebrow at her. Could he talk to her about this? Would it be better just to talk to a guy about this? Actually, he shouldn't talk to anyone about this, it was embarrassing and personal.

"Come on tell me!"
"I dunno...."
"JACKSON-AH!"

He rolled his eyes and brought his drink to his lips and continued to ignore her cute cries of plea. Her arms were wiggling and her legs were kicking and he just enjoyed bothering her so much.

"You love her don't you....YAH!!!!"

Youngji brought her arms up as Jackson spat his drink out all over the table and he began to choke. The chair skidded as she got up and started pouding on his back then ran to the front to get more napkins to clean up his mess.

"I do not!"
"You don't what!?"
"I don't lo...lov.....I just like her okay! Alot. Alot Alot. So much. UGH! I DON'T KNOW!"

Jackson groaned while gripping onto his snapback and wiped his mouth with his sleeve then helped Youngji clean up the table. That was his problem! He almost said that he lo...lov.....THAT to her but.....was he? He didn't know what came over him, he justed wanted to say it to her because something about those words felt so....right? Maybe it was just the heat of the moment.

Youngji threw the napkins out and sat back in her seat and Jackson yelped as she kicked him under the table for becoming a human sprinkler.

"Well....do you think you love her?"
"I....honestly don't know but...I think I do but what do I know"
"Well there's only one thing to do!"
"What?"
"We're teenagers Jackson, let's surf the internet~"

The two browsed page after page of corny love quotes, tumblr posts, google, instagram, and Jackson rubbed his eyes with his thumb and fore finger and sighed. This was all so repetitive. The racing heart, the restless thoughts, it all sounded exactly the same as if you liked someone but how do you know if you LO...LOV....THAT!?

Youngji dropped her head to the table and whined.

"This isn't getting us anywhere is it?"
"No not really"

The two laughed light heartedly then sighed deeply. Love was hard. You loved your family and friends because you did, you didn't know why, you just did. They were so easy to love apparently you don't even notice it but how do you know when you're truely in love with your boyfriend or girlfriend? Is it possible to be in love at such a young age?

"Wanna go for a walk in the park?"
"Sure I'll even buy you an ice cream"
"You'll buy me an ice cream but you made me treat you here!?"
"HEY! YOU OFFERED!"
"JACKSON-AH!"

They weren't the only ones out and about enjoying the weather that was beginning to warm up. The park was full of families and children, bikes, elderly people, dogs, and Jackson and Youngji walked the concrete pavement with ice cream cups in their hands and continued to ponder over Jackson's dilemma.

"The first time we met was on an airplane ride"
"Really?"
"Yeah, she sat next to me and though we didn't exactly talk I caught her reflection in the window and on the little screen on her tv...."
"Creeper"
"Shut up!"

He bumped her playfully with his hip and his mouth was off on a giddy rampage. Jackson told her about the hershey kiss and the meeting her again right under her own roof and all the times she just happened to pop up in places even in Japan.

He talked about how great it was when she would randomly message him an encouraging text in the middle of the day or just to let him know she was thinking of him and hoping all was well.

How great it was when she called him an idiot everytime he messaged her to tell her how something he saw made him think of her like a glasses store, or children and candy or even a comedic scene on tv because he could imagine her laughing with him.

Nothing beat the feeling of her trying hard for him, ignoring the idol life to the best of her ability and focusing only on Jackson Wang. That feeling of even though he was in other countries they would still video call each other and fall asleep together and by some miracle their phones wouldn't die and they'd still wake up to each other and she'd squeal and hide her puffy face.

She hated video calling. She hated alot of things that he asked her to do but she did them anyway. Isn't that kinda like lo....THAT. He never experienced so much pain until that time they were seperated and he never wanted to feel that way again. Like he was drowning, reaching for the light, reaching for her but she wasn't there.

As he continued to talk about Miyu Youngji cutely grabbed his empty ice cream cup from his hands and chucked it into the trash without him even noticing and she continued to listen to him ramble contently.

He was glowing. His eyes were bright, his cheeks looked like they would rip from smiling so much and he got so bashful every once in a while and squealed cutely. The more he talked about her the more he resonated this sort of warmth and it was even making Youngji feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"Jackson"
"And like when I think about her it's like fire crackers go off in my stomach and when I see her I wonder how I'm still breathing! I catch myself missing her so much and even though I wish I could be by her side 24/7 I do the best that I can and the fact she never complains....UGH♥ Don't even get me started on how I feel when she just pops up somewhere!"

"Hey Jackson...."
"You ever get so addicted to hearing someone's voice that you make them talk about the most random things ever? And even when she talks about those random things I concentrate so hard on her and only her."

"Jackson-ah!"
"There is nothing about her that I dislike, nothing at all, everything about her is just so....wow. She drives me crazy! She's so stubborn and annoying and selfless and even her just saying my name drives me crazy but in a good way! When I see couples all I see is us and it makes me want to see her as soon as possible"

"WANG JACKSON!"
"I've never appreciated someone so much. She's probably the best person I've ever known and though she brings out this terrible side of me, a jealous side, she's made me better. When I'm sad, she makes me better, when I'm mad, she makes me better, when.....did you say something Youngji~?"

She stared dumbfoundedly at the stupidly perfect smile on his face that could melt the coldest of hearts, he really had no idea that she's been calling him and she face palmed herself then pointed towards the children's playground.

"She's over there!"
"Stop playing Youngji that's not funny....."
"If you'd snap out of your lovesick trance for a second and just look over there!"

Jackson followed Youngji's finger and he felt like he got ran over by an entire football team. There she was, she really was there, the girl who's been causing him so much delicious confusion since the first day they met.

Miyu knelt down on her knees and adjusted Mirin's jacket and hat before lifting her up and carrying her across the monkey bars. He could stop the amused laugh leave his mouth as even Miyu had to stand on her tippy toes so Mirin could reach the bars.

His whole body lit up as he watched her hold Mirin inbetween her legs and the two slid down the spiral yellow slide and his heart raced as she smiled down at little Mirin with so much love and affection. He took special note of this look so he would know exactly how he should look at Miyu from now on, as if he didn't look at her this way already.

His hand twitched longingly as Miyu intertwined her fingers with Mirin's and brought her to a bench to give her a sandwich which she probably prepared herself and it was probably the most amazing sandwich to exist ever in the history of sandwiches just because she made it.

The more he watched her laugh and play with Mirin the more tingly he felt, the more happy he felt, he even had to bite his lower lip to contain himself or he might just explode.

He brought his phone out of his pocket and shot her a quick text and he swooned, literally swooned that Youngji laughed and held up his bluffing self as Miyu's face completely lit up from his name flashing across her screen.

Jackson: You are the most beautiful girl I've ever known do you know that?
Miyu: What do you want Pabo :P flattery gets you nowhere!

His laugh got trapped in his own throat at her reply and Youngji tugged his arm down to see the screen and the two shared a moment of noiseless laughter.

"Let's go home Youngji?"
"Already? You don't want to go and say hi?"
"No I don't want to bother her and besides I'm out with you"

Youngji whined as Jackson stood behind her and started pushing her up the road playfully and he took one last glance at his Queen and smiled.


"YOUNGJI-AH!!"
"COME IN!"
"YOUNGJI-AH!!!!!!"
"COME IN JACKSON!"
"YOUNGJI-AHHH!!!!!!"

Jackson yelled obnoxiously from outside of the girls' room and Youngji scurried over to the door and yelled playfully.

"I said you could come in!"
"I didn't feel like opening the door"
"You're so lazy!"
"You just noticed?"

He dove onto Kuk Joo's bed and snuggled the banana plushie inbetween his legs and started rolling around and Youngji slapped him with a pillow saying he looked weird.

"Is it because I'm a foreigner?!"
"What does that have to do with anything Jackson?!"

The two continued to playfully whack each other then Youngji stopped as she caught Jackson smiling.

"What?"
"I just wanted to thank you for today"
"I dragged you out the house...."
"True! But I still enjoyed it and thanks for listening to me ramble about you know who"
"That's what friends are for! So did you sort your feelings out yet?"

Jackson's lips curled further up his cheeks as they lifted into a chesire smile. He burried his face into the banana and yelled embarrasedly while kicking his feet cutely. Yes, yes he did.

Today reminded him of something his grandparents once told him. How do you know when you're in lo...loV....THAT?? You don't. You just feel it and accept it and if this lump of amazingness in his stomach that was caused by Miyu wasn't lo....THAT then he didn't know what was!

"So are you going to tell her?"
"No"
"How come?"
"Well for one It's embarrasing and just the thought of doing it makes me shy and two I don't want to mess anything up. I don't want to tell her and she doesn't feel as strongly as I do, ya know?"
"Ewww Jackson you're so mushy it's scaring me"
"Shut up Mamma Mia. I'll tell her when I'm ready"
"And if she doesn't say it back when you do?"
"....I'll probably cry..."

He said sincerely, it would if she didn't say it back but it wouldn't change the way he felt about her. Youngji smiled and patted his back reassuringly and the two jumped as Dongwook called from the other room urgently.

The two raced out the room and froze as a gossip channel showed on the television screen.

"Roomate's Jackson and Youngji bring their on-screen romance to the real world? The couple spotted on a date out......"

"You guys went out on a date?"
"No! Well kinda? Not really! IT WASN'T ROMANTIC IT WAS JUST ENJOYING THE NICE WEATHER!"
"Seho Oppa knows it wasn't a date!!"
"That's not what the public thinks....."

At Miyu's house

"You didn't come to practice today Babe" Eunji stated as she stuffed another spoonful of perfectly seasoned eggs and rice into . Her cooking practice was finally paying off!....and all the times Jinyoung yelled at her for ODing on seasonings.....that helped to.

Miyu was in the living room folding up the winter clothes and packing them away in a cardboard box for next year and smiled.

"It was so nice out today I decided to take Mirin out to the park. She had alot of fun~"
"I bet you had more fun"
"Maybe I did, so what!?"
"You're such a child"

The two laughed brightly then Miyu's phone went berzerk in the kitchen.

"Eunji can you give me that please"
"No"
"Why not?"
"I'm eating"
"But it's right next to you just throw it to me!"
"Can't be bothered"

Miyu sighed and pushed herself up off the floor and jogged over to where her phone was charging.

Jackson: IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"
Youngji: DON'T BELIEVE THEM IT'S ALL LIES!

Haruka: poor Jackji just can't catch a break D:

GOT9 Groupchat
BamBam: Houstan we have a problem D:!
Jinyoungie: Don't listen to them Mimi the press is just manipulating things to cause drama ):<
Jaebeommie: This is ridiculous idols just can't catch a break can they.....
Yugyeommie: Why can't things just stay normal?!
Youngjae: The press trying to cause problems is normal Yugyeommie
Mark: Guys I think you're all underestimating Mimi, she knows better

Miyu furrowed her eyebrows. Why was everyone freaking out?

"Wha......" she lifted her gaze as Eunji held up her phone with a gossip website page open and the headliner read:

"BREAKING: Rommate's Jackson and Youngji caught out on a date?"

"Oh....."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: Jackson stop giving me mushy feels you adorable little prick and oh......see you guys next week for another episode of SPARK \o/♥