(^_~) Aegyo (^3^)

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: You guys don’t want the story to end yet you won’t tell me exactly what you want to see well erh read xD This story is for you guys! ♥ Please enjoy this week’s SPARK \o/
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The couple froze as the entire dinner table stood from their seats and bowed deeply while apologizing in unison..

“SORRY MIYU-AH!”

Miyu blinked around awkwardly, her eyes jumping from idol to idol and she cocked her head to the side.

“If we knew you and Jackson were together we wouldn’t have kept bringing up Youngji, sorry about that. HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME?!”

Jimin whined while crossing her arms and Jun Hyung got out of his seat and ran around the table to pull out Miyu’s chair.

“I’m really sorry, please forgive me”

She nodded her head and gave him a high five and she sat in her chair and oomphed as he tucked her in excitedly.

“You…guys aren’t mad?”

The group shook their heads and her lips slowly lifted into a relieved smile.

“Why should we be mad? Jackson found someone who makes him happy and as family we’re happy for him! Sure he’s kinda breaking the no dating rule….”

Jun K. groaned as Nickhun shoved his elbow in his rib and he smiled at her.

“Don’t mind him, he’s just jealous”

“Wait! So when he was hitting on you at the party?? You guys were already together??”
“YUP!♥”

Min smirked and Jackson’s voice dropped teasingly.

“What?”
“Nothing, it’s just funny how she sounded like she really didn’t like you~”

Miyu sipped her drink and smiled while remembering his corny pick up line and the way his friends said he had no chance.

“Most of the time I don’t really…..”

The table laughed as Jackson turned to her with his mouth dropped and he shook her arm cutely.

“MEAN MIYU IS MEAN!”

She shoved his arms off him and Fei’s eyes rounded curiously as she pointed to their couple rings.

“Those are really cute! I want one!”
“Thank you. Jackson got it for me for my birthday”

Miyu turned her head to smile at him and his cheeks blushed as he pulled down his sleeve.

“Well you got me this so we’re even”
“Wait wait wait!”
Everyone turned to JYP who had his hands under his chin.
“So Eunji really didn’t have the other bracelet? You two….LIED to me?? I’m so hurt!”

He dropped his head to the table and pretended to cry and Eunji and Miyu started spurting out apologies and excuses and he lifted his head and winked playfully.

“So how did you two meet?”

The two shrugged their shoulders simultaneously.

“I stole her kiss”

Some people cooed at the romantic way Jackson said that, his eyes looking at her in an adoring way and others bent into the table confused.

“No really. How’d you two meet?”

“He stole my candy”

Miyu said bluntly and everyone looked at Jackson with a raised eyebrow.

“She’s not a baby Jackson. You lazy prick get your own candy.”
“JIMIN!”

The rest of the evening consisted of laughs and stories, hand holding and cuddling and lots of pictures.

The employees looked on confusedly as the couples had little contests to demonstrate their closeness and others paired off to compete as well.

The same mind game when the couples would choose which word appealed to them most and Mark yelped when Eunji slapped him for choosing the real park over an amusement park.

“I can go skate boarding in a real park…..”
“I can kick your at games at an amusement park!”
“You’re on Baby”
“Bring it Baby!”

The room booed as Nickhun cheated and chose pink over red because he knew it was Tiffany’s favorite color and that’s what she’d pick and she leaned in and kissed his cheek saying it was alright.

“How did we get stuck playing this game?”

Jaebeom groaned embarrassedly as he and Jinyoung got drafted to face Jackson and Miyu in a tissue transfer game.

Miyu scrunched her face up cutely as Jackson stuck a napkin to his lips and faced her while making a strange sound.

“Why are you complaining? Sungjae kissed Ilhoon just fine and they had no tissues~”

Eunji laughed as Jinyoung stuck a napkin to her forehead with a pout.

“You can’t watch other idols that aren’t us! Mama says so!”
“Really Jinyoung-ah? You’re gonna say that in front of an entire company of idols?”
“I obviously meant JYPE idols Taec Hyung~”

Mark cover Eunji’s eyes with his hands and chuckled.

“Shield your eyes Baby, too many idols here who aren’t us!”

“What does the loser have to do??”
“Aegyo battle between the couple Jaebeom-ah”
“Jo Kwan Hyung everything is aegyo with you”

Jackson leaned his chair back with his arms behind his head and he snickered.

“Let’s go then! We won’t lose!”

Miyu looked over at him with a smile and a fist in the air and she cheered.

“Yeah!….but what if we lose Pabo??”
“Then I’ll out aegyo you and win because I always win~”
“Bring it on Wang Puppy!”

The couples took their starting positions with tissues on Jaebeom and Jackson’s mouth and Jinyoung and Miyu held the plates.

“One.Two.Three”

Everyone cheered at the end of the countdown then the whole room erupted in squeals and yelling.

Before Miyu could reach the tissue Jackson smirked and pulled the paper away capturing her lips in his making her blush and yelp.

Pulling back she slapped her hands over her eyes in embarrassment and Jackson laughed and pulled on her arms playfully.

“You guys lose~ I think……”
“Aegyo aegyo ageyo!”

The table pounded their fists on the table excitedly and Jackson whispered cutely.

“Aegyo aegyo aegyo♥”

“FINE FINE!”

Miyu dropped her hands from her red face and Jackson went first by winking at everyone and holding up a heart with his finger and thumb and the table gagged playfully.
“HEY! HEY! I’M ADORABLE OKAY!”
“MIYU MIYU MIYU MIYU!”
“DON’T IGNORE ME!!!”

Everyone watched in anticipation as Miyu turned to Jackson and brought her hands over her head for bunny ears and she tilted her head to the side with an adorable smile.

“Bbuing bbuing…..”

There was an awkward silence and Miyu shrunk her bunny ears down in a sad manner and she jumped as everyone cooed.
“You’re too cute for him Miyu!”
“I tell her that everyday!”
“Eunji why are you standing??”
“To make my point!!”

“EWWWWWW!”

The table groaned as Jackson grabbed Miyu’s face in his hands and nuzzled his nose against hers.

“You win Mimi”

She giggled and kissed the tip of his nose.

“I did win, because I have you♥”

“YAHHHHH MAKE IT STOP IT’S TOO CUTE!!”

Jackson taken back burried his red face embarrassedly in the crook of her neck while yelling and banging his fist against the table.


“I’m exhausted”

Eunji yawned in the driver seat as she stopped at the red light. She looked over as Mark intertwined their fingers on his lap and he smiled.

“Did you guys have fun?”
“Definitely Baby thank you”

She leaned in and kissed his cheek before the light turned green and Mark blushed under the dim street lights streaming in from the window.

“How bout you Mi….”
“Shhhh….”

He turned to look in the back seat and Jackson held a finger over his lips and Mark nodded and faced front.

Miyu had fallen asleep and Jackson carefully leaned her head on his shoulder. He looked down at her and smiled cheesily.

Her hair was a mess, her face was flushed and she was just the most beautiful person he’s ever seen.

He brushed her hair off her face and ran his hand along her jaw line and he held in a chuckle as she mewed from the ticklish sensation and snuggled closer to him.

Jackson relaxed and laid his head on top of hers, enjoying the feeling of their fingers intertwined and her gentle breathing against his neck.

The truck pulled in in front of the house and Mark quickly exited and ran around to the driver side to open Eunji’s door and he bowed with his hand out making Eunji laugh and punch his arm.

“Mimi….Mimi wake up…..”

Jackson cooed softly and he bit his lower lip as her face scrunched up annoyed and she wrapped her arms around him tightly.

“Come on Baby we can sleep inside”
“Are you staying over?”
“Do you want me to?”
“I always want to be with you Jackson”

He shook his head and kissed her forehead and the two slowly slid out of the truck. Miyu lifted her arms sleepily and yawned.

“Carry me….please…”

Jackson chuckled and knelt so she could climb on his back and she sighed as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Eunji hissed as she the house lights and jokingly turned them off making Mark laugh.

Jackson walked by the couple and smiled.

“See you guys in the morning”
“Forget that we’ll see you in the afternoon….”

Eunji yawned and stretched and the boys chuckled.

Jackson and Miyu changed into their designated Pikachu and Eeyor kigurumi’s and ventured into the bathroom to brush their teeth.

Standing in front of the mirror with their hoods on and their mouths frothy Miyu’s head bobbed sleepily and Jackson nudged her hip with his.

“Brush my teeth for me……”
She cooed as she laid her head against his shoulder and her face scrunched up in disgust as he spit into the sink making very unappealing noises.

With her eyes closed Jackson pulled Miyu to the room by her hand and she groaned as he made her walk into the door causing him to snicker.

“Pabo…idiot….”

Jackson held the blanket up as Miyu crawled into bed and laid on her stomach. He slid in after her and he laughed quietly as she wiggled over so she could lay her head against his chest and she let out a big happy sigh.

“I told you you’d have fun”
“Mhmmmm”
“Everyone likes you”
“They like me more than you already…..”

He scrunched up his face cutely and kissed the top of her head while rubbing her back.

“Ka-yee….”

A few moments later when he thought she had finally fallen asleep Jackson raised an eyebrow when she whispered.

“Wang Ka-yee, it’s a nice name.”

She giggled softly and Jackson blushed in the darkness. She’s never said his birth name before and somehow it sounded amazing coming from her lips.

“Thanks”
“I’d say it stands for King of the idiots….but it really is a nice name…for a really nice guy..”
“Miyu’s a nice name too.”
“Did you think it was cute when we first met?”
“I thought it was perfect for you”

She tightened her fingers around the fabric of his chest and smiled happily.

“But it’s missing something”
“What can my name possibly be missing Pabo”
“Wang attached to it~”
“Yah……”

Miyu tried to roll away and cover her face but Jackson tightened his arms around her holding her to his chest.
“Wang Miyu….it has a nice ring to it don’t you think?”
“I think you’re an idiot”
“Nooooo think about it…..”

He gently laid her on her side and propped himself up on his elbow so he could look down at her with a huge toothy smile.

“You’ll introduce yourself to people and when they hear your name is Wang they’ll ask if you know THEE Jackson Wang from the world dominating group GOT7 and you’ll smile bashfully and nod and say he’s my loving husband”

Miyu giggled in disbelief as she laid her head on her hands with her eyes still closed peacefully.

“You’ll come home to the beautiful house I bought you, barricaded by thorns and man eating alligators so I know you’ll always be safe~”
“Really Pabo?”
“Shhhhh…..and I’ll support you so you don’t have to work so you can stay home with our children….you said you wanted two?”
“Three”
“Three children maybe more♥”

Jackson laid his hand on the side of her face and brushed his thumb gently across her reddening cheeks.

“It’s your dream right Mimi?”

He whispered sweetly and she nodded and smiled.

“It is. To have my own happy family…. I want them to always feel cherished, loved…..never have to go through what I went through…..”

Jackson wiped the stray tear from the corner of Miyu’s eye and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

“Am I in that dream too?”

She opened her eyes slowly, her heart beating faster as Jackson looked at her with his dark eyes twinkling.

“I don’t know….I imagined my husband to be…taller?”
“Why are you so mean to me? I’m being all sincere and serious and all you want to do is to hurt me!!”
“And he has to be handsome……”
“I am handsome!”
“And funny…..”
“I’m friggin hilarious!”
“He’d have to be able to cook for me on lazy days…..”
“I’ll make whatever you want! You want a sandwich? I’ll make you two~ you want me to iron your socks? I’ll do it while making your sandwiches~”
“He has to be there for me when I need him…….”

Their faces fell and their whispers grew silent, dark eyes locked and guilty.

“I’d be by your side always if I could, you know that Miyu….”
“And most importantly….above everything else……”
“Yes?”
“He has to love me, unconditionally, undeniably, and he’d never let a day go by without him telling me”

Miyu held her fists to her chest as Jackson moved to hover over her, his arms on either side of her head.

Bringing his face down to hers his lips grazed hers softly, his eyes closing and goose bumps rising all over his body.

He pressed down lightly, her warmth enveloping him as her eyes fluttered closed. Tilting his head to the side for a better angle he deepened the kiss making her mew in .

His warm tongue peaked out, gently at her lower lip, side to side, lightly enough to tickle and her lips parted letting him in.

It flicked at hers delicately, coaxing her to play with him, shy and timid like a school boy on the playground wondering if the little girl on the swing would like to be pushed.

After a bit hers grazed his softly in response, curious, and she moaned as his wrapped around hers, claiming it.

“I’d tell you as soon as your eyes open in the morning and you’re looking at me, wishing the sun would go back down so you could sleep longer….”

His lips brushed her forehead, her bangs tickling his nose.

“I’d tell you as I wrap my arms around you from behind while you’re making breakfast….”

Trailing across her nose bridge he kissed the tip of her nose.

“I’d tell you along with how beautiful you are when you’re looking in the mirror as you’re getting dressed….”
Her eyelids were soft, warm under his lips.

“I wouldn’t let either of us leave the house without telling you…..”

Miyu shivered as he slowly undid the top bottom of her kigurumi so he could trail his kisses along her jaw and down near her ear.

“When I get into the car, I’d roll down the window and yell it to the world even though you’re only a few feet away……”

Her body started to sweat as he kissed her sensitive skin, biting down, lapping at it with his tongue and repeating.

“Every chance I’d get I’d tell you…..”
“What would you tell me Jackson…..”

Bringing his head back up he kissed her passionately, her arms wrapping around his neck and arching into him.

“I love you”

He whispered and the honesty of his words had tears involuntarily fall from Miyu’s eyes and Jackson kissed them away one by one.

“I love you Cha Miyu. I haven‘t loved anyone the way I love you and from now on I‘ll tell you, everyday, every chance I get, so you‘ll never forget how much you mean to me, ever.”

Miyu bit her lower lip and wiped her eyes with the back of her hands making Jackson smile.

“Do you love me too?”

A soft sob escaped her lips and she nodded her head.

“I do, so much. I love you Jackson Wang.”

He laid back down and pulled her head into his chest and chuckled so the vibrations could calm her down.

“Don’t be sad Mimi, it’s okay to love me it was bound to happen anyway….”
“Idiot…I’m not sad…..just….really…really happy…..”

She looked up at him laughing while still swiping away tears and he pouted cutely.

“Stop crying you’re gonna make me cry! God women get so emotional when it’s late go to sleep!”
“Say it again please”
“What? Oh, I love you”
“Again”
“I l-o-v-e love you!”

The more he said it the more his heart swelled, the wider his smile was, the redder his face got and he couldn’t stop saying it.

“Now tell me you love me~”
“No”
“MEAN MIYU IS MEAN! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!!”
“Nooooooooo♥”
“LOVE ME WOMAN!”
“I do now stop yelling you’ll wake Mark and Eunji!”
“What makes you think they’re sleeping??”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: -literally pukes from all the cuteness- I……can’t….take it…..its too much….even for me……

I did say the story would end after he said it but why should we quit now? Things can get more fluffy now that they can say they lo….THAT each other but you guys need to tell me what you want to see okay xD? This is your show, I am but the writer, director, blah blah and we need a bajillion seasons for no reason hahaha See you all next week for a little adventure on another SPARK \o/

PS# Since this’ll be on going in a way (everyone’s little slice of happiness) it’ll keep getting updated as you guys tell me what more you want, I’m going to start on the other Jackson story okay so please keep a look out \o/