JPOV *~Well...That Happened~*

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: First off I'd like to sincerely apologize for all the typos and mistakes in the last part I didn't notice till now so I'm super sorry m(_ _)m Secondly Thank you for all the new subs and comments I truely appreciate it, not because I want subs and stuff, I don't care about that but it means I'm making people happy with my stories and that's all I want to do :D Without further ado please enjoy the JPOV of this week's SPARK \o/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NO BAMMIE! I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!"
"HYUNG YOU'RE BEING SO CRABBY AND "SHELLFISH"!"

Jackson reached across Mark's body in the back of the van to strangle BamBam for his corny pun. Mark, totally unphased by Jackson's violence, simply leaned foward to protect his maknae as he continued to play on his phone.

Jinyoung rubbed his temples and sighed as the two continued to bicker "They've been at it all day........." Jaebeom who tried to calm the fighting foreigners finally gave up and shoved his ear phones into his ears to drown them out.

Their Manager for today was a new one they haven't had and he was silently sitting in the front twiddling his thumbs. Finally he turned back and questioned Yugyeom who was staring happily out the window "What exactly have they been fighting about?"

Yugyeom was about to open his mouth when Youngjae shot him a "careful" look and Yugyeom nodded happily and replied.

"Ice cream!" The Manager eyed him curiously "Ice cream?"

Yugyeom nodded and happily told a made up story "See Jackson Hyung had recently gotten this new tub of Ice cream at the house and he claimed it was "his and only his" and didn't want to share~ Bammie insisted he should share since we're all brothers and it wasn't such a big deal but we all know how much this ice cream means to Hyung but you know BamBam.........."

Jinyoung chuckled at the adorable tale the makenae had told. In actuality this 'ice cream' was Miyu. BamBam wanted to go to Lotte World today with Jackson and Miyu to have fun but everyone insisted that if he did that it wouldn't be a date. Then it turned into a snowball effect of how Jackson seems selfish and they've been out of control ever since.......

"BamBam does have a point Hyung maybe you are being just a little selfish......" Youngjae commented without looking up from his phone. Jackson reached over and punched his arm and Youngjae groaned in playful pain "Wanna say that again Youngjae?"

"Jackson must really like his ice cream......" the Manager was shocked as Yugyeom beamed proudly at his tale and Mark reached over and patted his back. "So Cute"

No one noticed the silent Jaebeom about to explode until it was too late.


"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME A HEADACHE ALREADY! BAMBAM HE DOES SHARE HIS ICE CREAM BUT YOU MUST'NT BE GREEDY! AND JACKSON STOP ABUSING THE MAKENAE!"

Everyone froze as they watched steam finally blow out of their Leader's ears. Jackson slowly let go of BamBam's collar and sat back in his seat quietly and adjusted his snapback.

After what felt like forever Jinyoung broke the silence with a chuckle "Don't lie Jaebeom you enjoy the ice cream just as much as the rest of us" as everyone chuckled Jackson leaned his head curiously in between the seats "Why are we talking about ice cream?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't believe you were singing in the shower this morning" Jinyoung chuckled as both he and Jackson adjusted their outfits for the commercial shoot in the giant mirror.

Jackson couldn't stop the cheesy smile forming on his face "Just....overly excited I guess"

He had gone throught the day over and over again in his head. He'd pick up Miyu from her house making sure he kept his disguise on the whole time so nothing would ruin their fun. She insisted it was okay that they didn't go to Lotte World since it would be a hassle to hide from his fans but he was determined to be as cliche as could be and that meant first date to Lotte World darnnit!

Jinyoung smiled at Jackson's bashful expression in the mirror. "I bet you're excited~ But now I'm curious~" Jackson eyed him questioningly "What?"

"We have the Japan dates this month and you cry a river whenever you don't text her enough or see her pop up somewhere coincidentally so how are you going to survive not seeing her at days at a time or maybe even weeks"

Jackson had thought about this too. The problems of an idol. He wouldn't admit it out loud but suddenly all he could think about was her from day to night, in a none creeper way of course. What did she do today? Is she okay? What if she needs him and he's not around? She better not wear that sheer sweater outside the house or else!

"That's what video calls are for~"
"You're lucky she actually started talking to you over the phone what makes you think she'll video chat with you?"
"I'M SPECIAL!"

Jackson pouted but inside he was beaming. Instead of text messages now whenever he had the time he would call Miyu and she would always pick up on the first ring if she wasn't busy even though she hated talking on the phone before. Making progress Wang!

BamBam skipped over while munching on a rice cake and Jackson glared jokingly at him "I still don't like you...."

BamBam completely ignored that comment "Do you think she really enjoyed the flowers and cards we sent?"

GOT8 GROUP CHAT

Miyu: You guys really shouldn't have......
Bammie: YOU GOT THE FLOWERS NOONA!? :DD
Yugyeommie: I picked out the stuffed animal I hope you enjoy it Noona!
Miyu: Is that why it's a giraffe because you're my tall baby maknae Yugyeommie?
Yugyeommie: >///<
Jaebeom: Sorry if they're an inconvienience Miyu we just really wanted to do something for you
Jr.: I would've sent food too but we're busy with practice D:
Youngjae: I helped pick the flower arrangement! :)
Mark: You guys make it sound like Jackson didn't do anything lol
Jackson: I PAID!!!! D:
Miyu: That's all you did Pabo? I thought you cared ;~;
Jackson: STAHP THAT!
Miyu: I bet it wasn't even your idea was it? That's why you're my least favorite member honestly....
Jackson: ASDFGHJKL!!!!

"You're all traitors you know that....." Jackson pouted and BamBam offered him a bite of his rice cake and Jackson playfully shoved him with his hip.

"Jackson, did Miyu tell you she's going to work today?" Jaebeom said as he looked through his phone finally done with his shoot

Jackson's head shot around to make sure he wasn't hearing things. Work? With her hand the way it is? SHE CAN'T EVEN EAT CHEESECAKE OR HOLD A SPOON WHAT IS SHE THINKING?!

"How do you know Jaebeom Hyung?" BamBam asked with his cheeks full

"I was asking her about the prices of one of the dishes and she said "Hold on I'll check right now"

Jinyoung chuckled "Always food huh"

He jogged over to where their things were stored and started rummaging for his phone. Mark who was non-chalantly sitting on the couch done with his shoot handed Jackson his phone and Jackson eyed him curiously "Why do you have my phone?"

Mark just grinned at him "No reason~" Jackson opened his phone and checked his gallery and bursted out laughing. Mark was so bored he had taken the member's phones to take selcas with.

Wait! This is not a time to be laughing! He hit Miyu's number on speed dial and like always she picked up on the first ring

"Hello?"
"I'm mad at you"
"Why are you mad Pabo" Don't sound cute I'm mad!
"You know why missy!"
"If I knew "why" I wouldn't be asking now would I" THAT WIT!
"Don't play smart with me!"
"I'm not playing smart, I am smart" She is though......
"You're at work!"
"Annnnd??" ASDFGHJJKLSALAJGHSFDLS!
"YOUR HAND!"
"Idiot I'm not doing anything major and I didn't want to stay home anymore" mean miyu is mean!
"Go home now or I won't take you on our date!" TAKE THAT SMARTY PANTS!
"That'd probably hurt you more than me" ........true......
"Hahaha You're right. I'll see you in 5"
".....minutes? Hours? Days?"
"Maybe 6..."

"Jackson! Jinyoung! Let's finish up so we can go!" Jackson quickly hit the end button on his phone and ran over to the shoot. The quicker he got out of here the quicker he can get to Miyu. Mark reached over and continued to take selcas with Jackson's phone and BamBam joined him.

Jaebeom came in scratching his head "Mark how did you take all these selcas on my phone?"

"I aimed and clicked?"
"No I mean my phone had a pass lock how'd did you get through it?"
"Shhh no talk" and the boys broke out into laughter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay just a little late..." Jackson huffed as he jogged to Woo's. He would've been there sooner but the boys kept giving him useless advice about how to treat the girl while on a date and every little thing he should do from paying for things to offering his food and then they finally wished him luck. HE IS THE WILD AND Y HE'S GOT THIS!

The familiar bell rang as he pulled the door open to the resturant and was about to happily call Miyu's name when he heard a terrorized scream come from the back. MIYU!? Gramps quickly came out the kitchen "WHAT WAS THAT!?"

"GRAMPS CALL THE POLICE!" Jackson yelled as he sprinted to the back room and the elderly man quickly scurried back into the kitchen.

"MIYU!" he threw the door open and it bounced off the wall with a crash and his heart died in his throat. A man in a hoodie was holding Miyu by the shirt and holding a knife in his hand. They both looked over at him and he could see her legs were about to give out. "LET GO OF HER!"

She blinked and quickly shoved the guy away and ran towards him and he quickly shielded her with his body. She was trembling as she clutched onto his arm and the man regained his balance and had now pointed the knife at him.

Come on Wang think! think! He looked around quickly. WHY IS THERE NO OTHER EXIT IN THIS PLACE?! He couldn't lead him out into the restaurant, what if gramps were to get hurt?

He turned his head towards the side of the door and quickly grabbed the broom. Come on fencing skills don't fail me now!

As the guy charged Jackson quickly ed foward with all his strength and was satisfied when the man had doubled over in pain. "Jackson..." he faintly heard her and his heart hurt but he had to keep a clear head and keep her safe. 

"MIYU!" Chunsung had charged by them and tackled the guy straight into a table, breaking it into pieces. Miyu gasped and the two stepped back as Chunsung continued to wrestle the guy and as quickly as it had began Chunsung had locked him into a submission hold and police had rushed in.

Chunsung reassured him that his name wouldn't pop up anywhere in this incident and he followed the police out. Gramps had taken the broom which he was still gripping tightly with white knuckles and placed his hand on his shoulder and smiled and gratitude showed in his eyes.

Jackson turned around as Gramps was trying to talk to Miyu but she was on auto-pilot again. He walked up behind Gramps "Mimi, Mimi talk to me......" but nothing. Her expression was completely blank as her body trembled and her face was deathly pale.

Chunsung came in upset "I shouldn't have left you alone!! Are you alright?"

Her head turned slowly as she looked at all of them but still she said nothing. She must be in shock. No Mimi, you can't be strong on your own this time. He took a step foward as the other two gentlemen eyed him. She blinked curiously at him and it literally hurt him to see her like this.

He took off his snapback and placed it on her head and pulled it down to cover her face. There, now no one will see. Nothing could have prepared him for the heart breaking sobs escaping . Her shoulders shook uncontrollably and each pained sound broke his heart.

He looked over at Gramps and Chunsung who both had tears in their eyes as they watched their loved one break down. As her tears hit the floor he finally took a step foward and pulled her into a tight embrace. This wasn't exactly how he imagined their first hug to be like. She wrapped her arms around his waist and held on for dear life and continued to cry.

He kissed the top of her head and rest his chin there "Shhhhh I'm here...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After she had finally calmed down and they made sure her stitches didn't need any medical attention, Chunsung had driven them back to Miyu's house. She stared aimlessly out the window and even when asked if she wanted to stay somewhere else she simply shook her head without a word.

Jackson shot a message to the guys telling them what happened so they wouldn't be worried when he didn't come home tonight.

GOT7 Group Chat
Jr.: OH MY GOD!
Jaebeom: Is she alright!?
Jackson: yeah she's just in shock
Mark: Who wouldn't be in that situation
Youngjae: Yugyeom BamBam don't cry she'll be alright
BamBam: Should we go over there I'm worried )':
Yugyeom: Noona...... T.T
Jackson: No it's fine, I'm staying over to watch her I just wanted to let you guys know
Jaebeom: Are you okay too? You're so stupid you could've gotten yourself killed
Jr. Scold him later, let him get back to Miyu
Mark: Take care of her bro

They didn't have to tell him twice. Chunsung parked infront of Miyu's house and silence once again filled the air when the engine was cut off. "Well......that happened" Chunsung had sighed in the front seat and he chuckled "You really are more than just a pretty face" remind me not to get on his bad side.

"You got some moves too Wang" They both laughed then looked at Miyu who was still staring ahead blankly. "Mimi we're home" She said nothing and didn't even turn to look at Chunsung.

She needs to get inside he thought and started messing with the door. Was this door child locked or something cause if it was.....that's insulting that he can't open it!

Suddenly a cold sweaty hand intertwined with his and he looked over to see Miyu with panic and fear in her eyes. "Dont.....don't.....don't leave me....." her voice was barely a whisper but he could still hear the desperation in it and his heart ached. Idiot.

"I'm not going anywhere Mimi" 

After finally unlocking that demon car door the 3 of them made their way to the front door. He couldn't watch Miyu struggle with her keys anymore and finally took them and opened the door and it upset him that she didn't fight with him. at least a little bit.

"You don't have to stay Jackson"
"No, I want to if that's okay with you"
"I'll make an exception this one time then"
"You get back and make sure your family knows you're okay"

Chunsung patted his arm "You're a good kid Jackson" Chunsung kissed the side of Miyu's head "I'll be here first thing in the morning" and made his way back into his car.

Jackson switched on the lights and they both flinched at the bright light. Sarang ran over and instantly begged for Miyu to carry her since she knew something was wrong. I love dogs.

Miyu managed to chuckle weakly "I'm home" That's my girl, welcome back.

She took off his snapback and ruffled her wavy hair and handed it back to him. Her eyes were swollen and pink and her makeup had smudged and the blood was finally coming back to her cheeks making her face look blotchy. She just stared at him. Lost.

She reached up and he froze when she started playing with his hair. He couldn't even take pride in the fact he knew she always wanted to do this but he won't deny he liked it and as small as it was that little smile that finally appeared on her face made his heart race "Am I still beautiful?"

He chuckled and grabbed her hand, she didn't even have to ask  "Always"

He rummaged around cabinets for ingredients for an ice cream sundae. That's what girls ate when they were upset in the movies right? He scoffed. She said she wasn't hungry. SHE'S ALWAYS HUNGRY!

A few scoops of vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, crushed oreos and for some reason he didn't understand how it had survived: whipped cream. Since she had no cherries he topped it with a hershey kiss and beamed happily at his creation. If she didn't enjoy, he sure as hell would. He put a spoon in the bowl and waddled back to the living room.

Pikachu what are you doing out of your pokeball? Miyu in her kigurumi stared blankly at the tv and he happily skipped over to sit on the couch next to her. As soon as his hit couch she wiggled over and rested her head against his shoulder and he hoped his rapid heart beat wouldn't disturb her.

He popped a spoonful of sundae into his mouth. Oh yeah I'm amazing. He looked down at her when he heard her chuckle. "Want some?"

She took way too long to answer and he didn't like it "No." She looked puzzled and he smiled at her "You are not getting rid of me. No you are not fine and I'm not going anywhere so you can save your breath."

Do not fight with me Mimi! Not this time.

His heart skipped when she smiled at him, a genuine smile "Actually I was going to say "Yes Please" don't put words in my mouth Pabo" He fed her the sundae and she puffed out her cheeks and blushed and he couldn't help but laugh because she actually looked like pikachu.

"Best date ever" she chuckled and he laughed half heartedly. Not only did he feel bad this happened but he felt even worse he'd be super busy this month so he didn't know when he could reschedule another date. No. She's a pirority. He'll find a way.

 "Next date I promise will be better" she held her pinky up to him and smiled and he wrapped his pinky around hers protectively. "You better"

"You're an idiot you know that Jackson"
"What'd I do now?"
"Taking on that armed man with a broom, this isn't some show....you could've gotten hurt and it would've been my fault. How would I live with myself if something happened to you?"

He sighed exagerattively and raised his arm and flexed his muscles "Broom AND guns! Get your facts straight!"

She giggled and pushed his bicep down as he wrapped his arm from behind her head around her protectively and pulled her closer to him. She snuggled into his chest and he mentally died a thousand deaths.

"You're no fair Mimi"
"Why?"
"We're all cuddly now. I didn't even have the chance to do that thing from my 'A' teaser when I stretch my arm behind the girl!"
"You chickened out"
"Yeah so?!"

If he had a dollar for every episode of Spongebob he's watched over here, he'd be able to afford a new snapback. He glanced down at Miyu who was still snuggled against his chest with eyes closed and gentle breathing and he couldn't help but smile.

Suddenly she shifted and wrapped her arm across his body and squeezed and he chuckled at the cute action. "What?"

"I don't want you to leave" YES♥
"I said I'm not going anywhere"
"Even when I fall asleep?" Why so cute......
"Even when you fall asleep"
"What about the guys?" Why must you always bring them up?
"I already told them what happened and they want you at the dorm tomorrow"
"Greaaaattt" Rightttt???

He chuckled as he rubbed soothing circles on her arm when he heard her whisper breathlessly "After...." Hmmm? "I was adopted after the scar. I................." then suddenly soft snores erupted from her and he laughed quietly. He figured as much.

Jackson called her name a few times to make sure she was really asleep and when she didn't stir he took that as a green light. He gently lifted her off his chest then picked her up off the couch bridal style. As her head rolled he made sure it leaned comfortably against his shoulder and his body heated up as her warm breath caressed his neck.

He walked over easily to her bedroom door with Sarang following right behind him. He bit his lip and carefully turned the door nob making sure it didn't click so she wouldn't wake up. If she knew he carried her, he'd be dead.

He bent over carefully while balancing Miyu's motionless body and pulled the covers back then laid her down gently and she cooed and he melted. As he brought the covers over her body he froze when she grabbed his hand. Crap did I wake her?

She brought his hand to her face and snuggled it to her face and he couldn't help but blush at the innocent sight. He grabbed her bear which she told him she officially named "JackJack" hmmmmm I wonder where she got that idea from~? and quickly switched his hand with the bear.

He sat on her bed for a bit and gazed at her. He couldn't help himself. He bent over and kissed her cheek and as if she were actually awake the spot blushed just as bright as his face. "Goodnight Mimi"

He tip toed to the door and left the room quietly. He sighed as he laid his head against the door. What a day. He picked up Sarang who was sitting at his feet and she his face "She's alot of work isn't she?"

He made his way to the closet that held extra blankets and things and brought them over to the couch. He promised he'd stay and he wasn't going to break it. As close as they were he just couldn't sleep next to her in her bed......he'd die.

He plopped down and played with Sarang a bit who nibbled on his hand and he chuckled. "I'll be out of here once she wakes up...." He layed his head on the couch pillow and put his arm behind his head.

Sarang turned around on his stomach then finally curled into a ball and fell asleep and Jackson continued to pet her affectionately as he looked back on his day and his failed Lotte World date. "Another thing that didn't make us cliche. Cliche's overrated anyway." Jackson with a new plan in mind turned off the tv and fell asleep with a racing heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: Mark you can take selcas with my phone as much as you want♥ Hope you enjoyed the JPOV guys next up a Halloween special because Halloween is my favorite holiday next to christmas that's why this was uploaded today~ Then next episode we finally meet Eunji! \o/ Have a good day guys!