JPOV *~There's No Way!~*

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author's Note: I'm having way more fun writing this fanfic then I should be xD LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jackson's body was half on his bed half on the floor as he splayed out looking up at the ceiling. He blinked for the 300th time before turning over and waving at Mark who had his headphones on and his head in his laptop.

Mark looked at him and Jackson pointed to his wrist wordlessly asking for the time. Mark peered at the corner of his screen and held up 3 fingers. 3 AM. and Jackson was wide awake.

He grabbed a stuffed tiger and started rolling around the floor. Mark no longer phased by Jackson's antics didn't bother to ask what in the world he was doing. He squeezed the tiger tighter and the image of Miyu cuddling her backpack on the plane flashed across his mind.

He got up and headed to the living room to watch some tv. Hopefully it'll put him to sleep. When he flipped through the channels their "Girls Girls Girls" MV was playing on MTV Asia. "Girls....Girls...Girls...they love me......"  there was only ONE girl on his mind........SHUT UP JACKSON WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!

He felt the cushion next to him sink and he looked up to see a half asleep half awake Jinyoung waving at him.

"Sorry man did I wake you?"

"Nah I was just gonna get a glass of water......."

Jackson smiled. Jinyoung was a terrible liar which was surprising since he was such a good actor.

"What are you thinking about Jackson?"

"Nothing why?"

"Don't lie to your mother~ Is it a brown eyed girl maybe?"

Jackson ruffled his hair and didn't look at him. Jinyoung chuckled knowing he hit the nail on the head.

"If you know then you should be telling me "Jackson don't think about her, you're an idol! We have no time for relationships and love and such...."

Jinyoung laughed as Jackson mimiced his voice while placing his hands on his hips.

"Love? Jackson? Really?"

Jackson realizing what he said face palmed himself and the sound rung through the room.

Jinyoung placed his hand on his shoulder.

"WELL! Sure, you're right we are idols and "girlfriends" can be dangerous but we're also human we have feelings~"

He got up off the couch and headed into the kitchen as Jackson watched dumb founded. Was this suppose to be a pep talk? Cause if it was it was pretty terrible. Jinyoung shuffled back with a glass of water and sat next to him.

"But being "Friends" isn't as dangerous if you catch my drift~"

Jinyoung winked at him and went back to his room. Jackson returned his attention to the tv and ruffled his hair with his hands.

"WHAT IS HE SAYING?!"


"COME AND GET IT! GOT7! THANK YOU!"

The 7 idols did their signature greeting at the end of their radio interview. After the stylist noona's fixed up their hair and make up they took a commemorative photo with the DJ. As they headed out the building there were swarms of screaming fangirls and the boys happily obliged to their demands of aegyo.

Mark pouted and held up his piece signs. Yugyeom was squealing and going "bbuing bbuing!" Youngjae made hearts with his arms and BamBam blew kisses at everyone.

Jinyoung cutely pouted at the crowd "But you guys have to show me aegyo first its not fair!" the crowd went wild. Jaebeum acted like a kitty and Jackson stuck out his tongue and threw piece signs.

He smiled at his fans, super thankful because without them he wouldn't be there. He also had this nagging feeling in the back of his head signaling that maybe he was looking for "someone" in paticular in the crowd but he shook his mind free.

After 10 minutes of hanging with the fans despite the staff's wishes they finally boarded their black van and headed back to the JYP builiding. Jackson stared out the window then suddenly recalled the plane ride when he saw Miyu biting her lip in the reflection.

He fixed his hair under his cap and faced foward. It took him forever to stop thinking about her and her man eating glasses and he wasn't about to start now.

He wouldn't think about her adorable face and her witty comments and how she abused him with shocks everytime they touched.......STOP IT JACKSON....must.....distract........

"Hyung where are we going now?"

Jaebeum tore his gaze away from his phone and looked back at him.

"Just practice then hanging out at the dorm. We have our fansigning tomorrow and we don't want to look too tired now do we"

Youngjae turned around in his seat to look at him too.

"Why Hyung......are you hungry??" he asked smirking

"Speaking of which! Are we still "ordering take-out" tonight?"

BamBam asked making air quotes with his fingers. Jackson swore if he didn't love this kid he'd probably kick him.in the face.

"I hope so! The food from before was really good~" yugyeom innocently commented.

Jinyoung chuckled "Yes, yes we are still ordering "take out" tonight whether Jackson likes it or not~"

Why are they doing this to him? He never picked on.......well yeah he did.......he never laughed at........nope did that too

Mark gave Jackson a toothy smile

"I know just what Jackson wants too~"

"Jackson"

Jaebeum had said seriously which caused everyone to stop and look at him. He broke out into a smile.

"Do you want to call it in or should I do it?"

The 6 boys broke out in laughter as the staff eyed them like they were mental. Jackson groaned and covered his face with his cap. There was no way! No way! They're just being ridiculous! Jackson Wang you are a man! You can order take out!.......next time.....


"Now don’t avoid me anymore and come with me
Look at me don’t be so shy
Don’t be scared even though I’m not good at this either
I think we’ll be a hot couple"

During practice Jackson was on fire! The closer and closer they came to going home the more energy he had. He never felt this energized!....or was he nervous? One last flip and the song had ended.

"Someone's motivated today~"

Mark said handing his best friend a water bottle.

"I don't know what you're talking about....."

"We're gonna see noona again soon!" BamBam clapped his hands and Jackson rolled his eyes

"Hyung are you gonna use more lame lines on her?" Yugyeom asked plopping down next to BamBam

"Don't scare her this time Hyung!" youngjae pushed Jackson's shoulder. I swear this kid.

"Slow and steady wins the race Jackson~" Jinyoung chimed in and Jaebeum was the last to join their little circle.

"Guys Guys we don't even know if she's the one who'll be coming by the dorm~"

Giddy Jaebeum was both cute and creepy. He enjoyed tormenting Jackson because seeing a flustered Jackson was like winning the jackpot.

"Maybe you can ask Sunmi noona for advice?"

"BamBam shush no one outside of this ring should know about noona!"

"But if Jackson only got advice from us......."

"He's screwed!" the 6 boys laughed and Jackson couldn't stop himself from laughing too. He reassured himself. He's got this. HE IS THE WILD AND Y!

Jaebeum had called Woo's before it got too dark out. There was a strange atmosphere in the air as everyone tried guessing what would happen next.

"He'll use a lame line I just know it!"

Yugyeom shook his head as he covered his eyes. Thanks for the vote of confidence Yugyeom!

"No way! I believe in him, he'll be all y and stuff!" Jinyoung wiggled his hips and everyone laughed.

Mark and Jaebeum were silently tidying up when Jackson looked up at them.

"What are you guys doing?"

They didn't look at him but continued picking up toys and tossing socks into the laundry pile of the living room.

"Well if you get over ambitious you might invite her in, we're just preparing for the worst case scenario"

"But this is a no girl zone!"

Youngjae said and Mark chucked a stuffed animal at him knocking him to the ground. He rubbed his abused face and held onto the plushy.

"I think I can make an exception"

Jaebeum said and the rest of the guys agreed as Jackson shook his head. He was going through his game plan. The plan he'd be executing IF and ONLY IF she were actually delivering their food. But seriously what are the chances? He'll just up and foward politely ask her for her number is that so hard?

"A first date in the dorm? That doesn't sound very romantic...." BamBam pouted

"Woah there Bammie don't get ahead of yourself they dont even know each other!"

"And what would you know about romance BamBam?!"

BamBam got up off the floor and stood on the couch

"CAUSE EVERY LADY WANTS A PIECE OF ME!!"

Jackson rawred with laughter as the guys tackled BamBam to the floor. Suddenly the doorbell rang and it felt like time stopped. There's no way, there's no way. Mark skipped to the intercom

"Who is it~~~~~~~~?"

Everyone waited in anticipation and they all silently cheered when they heard a female voice say

"Woo's delivery~"

Was Jackson moving? Nope. Youngjae waved a hand in front of his face "Hyung go!"

Snapping out of his daze Jackson got up and hopped in place, shaking out his nerves as Jinyoung rubbed his shoulders and said

"Go get em champ!"

He took a few steps towards the door when Jinyoung suddenly whispered.

"WAIT!" He gave him a "WHAT!?" gesture and he handed Jackson money.

"Make sure to count the change~" asdfghjlkkl Jackson thought finally getting to the doorway.

He opened the door and his eyes widened and a huge smile formed across his face. IT REALLY IS HER! WHY?! She wasn't in her work attire this time.

She was wearing jean shorts and converse with a graphic t-shirt and a black blazer. Her hair was down and it took every fiber of his being not to push her bang back behind her ear. She was looking for something in her pocket and he chuckled as her frames slowly made their way down her face.

"Just a sec......"

He reached out for the bag of food and no matter how much he anticipated it, it still startled him when that now familiar shock traveled up his hand when their fingers brushed together.

"OW!"

She shook her hand and he mimiced her actions. She looked up at him with those big brown eyes

"THERE'S NO WAY!!!!"

He smirked

"Why hello to you too~"

She just continued to stare at him, what was she thinking about?

"You know when someone says "Hello" it's usually polite to say it back~"

She crossed her arms and he knew for a fact she was checking him out. Thank God he showered already!

"That'll be 28.30~"

He crossed his arms and pouted. Why is she toying with him!? After causing him so much mental torment a "hello" isn't so much to ask for is it?!

"That's not a hello!"

He expected some sarcastic remark that would lead to another playful arguement of witts

"Hi Jackson how are you?" .......What?? Was he hearing things??

He was shocked. She remembered his name. She didn't run away. The girl he kept thinking about was right in front of him asking him how he was doing! JACKSON ANSWER HER!

"Oh! I'm Miyu by the way"

Perfection thy name is Miyu! Finally! An adorable name for an adorable face. He felt his cheeks heat up a bit but he didn't pay attention to it. He was ALOT better now that she was here......wait what??

"I'm fine Miyu thanks for asking. Had a busy day at work, how bout you how are you?"

"It was a really good day today thank you!" She smiled at him and he smiled at her and it just felt....right?

**CRASH**

 BAMBAM!

Jackson eyed half of BamBam's body on the floor behind him. He excused himself and stepped out into the hallway in front of her and closed the door.


GOT6's POV:

Jaebeum and Mark huddled behind the wall behind Jackson. Their only hiding place with a reasonable hearing range. Jinyoung crawled on his hands and knees in between their legs.

"I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE CLEARING SPACE FOR A REASON!"

Mark made a "hush" motion and pointed his ear towards the door.

"You know when someone says "Hello" it's usually polite to say it back~"

"So far so good"

Yugyeom leaned over Mark and Jaebeum's hunched bodies. Being tall had its perks! This little area was getting crowded. Youngjae knelt down next to Jinyoung

"How's he doing?"

"That's not a hello!"

They could practically hear him pouting and they all puked at his aegyo. Oh for the love of pete Jackson show some dignity! BamBam hopped on Yugyeom's back and the crowd of boys swirved foward a bit as Mark and Jaebeum managed to hold everyone back.

"Hi Jackson how are you?"

OH THANK GOODNESS SHE DIDNT RUN! The boys silently cheered

"Why isn't he saying anything?"

BamBam tapped Mark's shoulder. Mark looked back at him with a brotherly gaze

"Give him a minute he's swooning~"

"Ooooooo" the boys all silently nodded at what he had said and returned their attention to the door.

"I'm fine Miyu thanks for asking. Had a busy day at work, how bout you how are you?"

BamBam wiggled "That's a cute name~"

Youngjae tapped Yugyeom's leg because he was so close to stepping on him. Jaebeum raised his eye brows.

"Didn't see that coming"

Jinyoung chuckled and Yugyeom shushed him.

"It was a really good day today thank you!"

At this point BamBam was leaning too far over Yugyeom's shoulder....

"What's happening??"

It all happened too fast. Yugyeom collapsed under BamBam's weight and BamBam was sent flying over Jaebeum and Mark's shoulders as Youngjae and Jinyoung rolled and duck for cover incase Mt. Yugyeom came crumbling down. BamBam face planted onto the floor as everyone yelled

"BAMBAM!"

They heard the door close and Jackson was no where to be seen. The boys started beating up BamBam.

"SEE WHAT YOU DO!"

"IM SORRY IM SORRY!!!"


Jackson shook his head. They said he was the wild one? They obviously havent met nosey Got6. When he opened his eyes after thinking about his monkeys he noticed he was looking down at the top of her head. She smelt like vanilla. He loved vanilla. She coughed a little and took a few steps back and he laughed.

"Now don’t avoid me anymore and come with me
Look at me don’t be so shy
Don’t be scared even though I’m not good at this either
I think we’ll be a hot couple"

At that moment, the lyrics he sung over and over again, made perfect sense.

"Sorry about that......"

He dug his hand into his sweats pocket when he brushed his hand against his cell phone. Maybe......

"Can you hold this please?"

He handed her his cell phone and she looked at him with those big round eyes of hers.

"While I'm looking you should probaabllllyyy...you know....put your number in there....you know so you're not bored waiting~"

He wiggled his eyebrows and she bursted out laughing. Smooth Wang smooth! You were suppose to POLITELY ask for her number!

But he felt pretty great knowing that she was laughing because of him. He wants to make her laugh all the time.

"Nice try buddy~ but I'm just fine waiting"

She shoved the phone back into his pocket.

"HEY!"

Playing hard to get huh I got chu girl I got chu~ He handed her the money and she gave him the change

"Thanks for ordering Woo's~" she bowed slightly and was about to walk away

"You know.........." okay Jackson don't blow it!

She turned her head and batted her eye lashes at him "You know....what?" Stop being so cute its distracting!

He coughed and rubbed the back of his neck "If it's not too much trouble.....I'd really like your number..." There! He finally asked!

She raised her eyebrow at him "What for?"

He thought....so I could get to know you better....so we could be friends....maybe hang out......maybe go.....

"Reasons." he nonchalantly replied looking away

"What kind of reasons?"

"Are you gonna give it to me?"

"Probably not....."

She shrugged her shoulders but knew she was laughing on the inside. She's challenging him and he loved it!

"That's fine then!"

He finally declared~ He was going to win, he always won.

She stood infront of him with her arms crossed.

"Really now? Why is that?"

"I'll just keep calling the restaurant~ You'll keep coming by here and I'll keep asking for your number until my face turns blue" he winked at her. He'd do it! Don't test him!

She narrowed her eyes and looked off into the distance and her lips subtlely pouted. Was this her thinking face? CUTE! Come on, you can do it!

She was still thinking. He only asked for her number not the meaning of life. Her glasses started to trail down her nose again and as if by second nature he naturally lifted his finger and gently pushed her frames back up while biting his lip. She crossed her eyes and he couldn't hold back his laugh! The neighbors would be pissed he was so loud!

"Thanks..."

She said pushing her bangs behind her ears and looking down to the floor trying to hide her blushing face. Can she hear that? That jack hammer going on in his chest. He didn't notice how nervous he was until now.

She finally looked back up to him, over her embarrassment and held her hand out with a determined look on her face.

"Give me your phone....."

He knows he didn't hear things that time! He struck a winning pose and she chuckled at him. He handed over his phone and he plucked her phone right out of her blazer pocket. She didn't argue with him so he took that as permission.

"What made you change your mind? My looks? My style? Was it my swagger?"

Really Wang?! If she knew who you were she'd probably punch you in the face. Heck! He'd punch himself in the face!

"Something tells me everything you just said was a bluff  and you won't let me leave till you get what you want"

EXXXCCUUUUSSEEE MEEEEE! I already memorized the restaurants number missy I so would've done it! Well.......memorized the first few digits.......

"Oh I am THE bluff king ill have you know!"

He finished putting his info in her phone and even added himself to her speed dial list and a star next to his name just to feel special~

"And I always get what I want"

He said, a bit more dramaticly than he wanted to and slipped the phone back into her pocket.

"I can see that"

She finally handed back his phone and she poked his chest. He mentally giggled knowing she did so cause he was so close.

"You're mean!"

"And I got to get home to feed my dog"

"You have a dog?"

"No that's what I call my ego" that wit of hers drove him insane. They'd definitely be able to joke around. Alot.

"So you do have a dog~ is it a boy or girl?"

"Bye Jackson"

She started walking away. No! Don't go yet! What is this girl doing to him?! Making Mr. Wild and y beg. Stop her Wang!

"Do you want me to go with you? It's getting late.." CREEPER ALERT CREEPER ALERT SLOW AND STEADY MAN!

"I only live like 5 minutes from here, it's fine.........."

He felt his eyesbrows rise and a smile creep up on his face. That's pretty friggin close missy!

"Your foods getting cold!"

She was right. He was hungry. But he wanted to keep talking to her. BUT THERE WAS FOOD! He gave in and replied way too happily.

"Thanks talk to you soon!"

As soon as she turned around he dug around his pocket for his phone. PLEASE TELL ME I DIDN'T GO THROUGH ALL THAT FOR A FAKE NUMBER!

He scrolled through his contacts list searching for an unfamiliar name and beamed when he spotted it "Cha Miyu :3"

How dare she toy with his emotions with that adorable little emoticon! While she was still in sight he called her number and watchd as she rummaged through her blazer and pulled out her phone.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3

She looked up at him and he waved with the bag of food in his hand.

"Get home safely! Don't run into anything on your way out!"

She smiled at him and stuck a thumbs up in the air before disappearing into the elevator. She didn't say anything over the phone and he noticed she hung up. He smiled. Okay.....maybe he liked her......just a bit.

He shot her a quick message and laughed when she replied instantly:

Jackson: YOU HUNG UP ON ME D,:

Miyu: No I didn't ^~^

oh really now? He called her and pouted when she ignored his call

Jackson: DON'T IGNORE ME T^T

Miyu: Maybe I shouldn't have given you my number......

He knew. FOR A FACT. she was smiling right now. He could feel it in his bones!

Jackson: Mean Miyu is mean! Do you regret giving me your number? x3

Please say no please say no please say no....

Miyu: Maybe......maybe not~

YOU DID IT WANG! He felt this unfamiliar feeling creep through his body, kinda like the feeling when he made his fans happy but this was.....more...

He started to turn the door knob to the dorm when he heard a "Shoot get back!" and the sound of six pairs of feet run into he living room.

He carefully made his way into the living room anticipating an attack but laughed when he got there.

Jinyoung was reading his book......that was upside down while Mark was next to him playing on his laptop.....that was off. Youngjae kept pressing the remote wondering why the tv wouldn't turn on while Jaebeum pretended to sleep on the floor.

Yugyeom and BamBam were randomly playing rock paper scissors and Jackson could clearly see the red mark on his forehead when his face met floor.

Jinyoung looked over and gasped while bringing his fingers go his cheeks.

"Why Jackson when did you get here~?"

Everyone looked up at him. Waiting. Jackson just stared them down trying to hold in his smile.

"So Hyung.........." BamBam broke the silence "did we get "take out"?"

Jackson hung his head low. Everyone got up and started walking towards him when he suddenly shot his head up and lifted his phone.

"I got take out!!!!!"

The guys roared and cheered and returned to the middle of the living room to eat a celebratory take out dinner.

"Congradulations Jackson you didn't screw up!"

"Hyung..........."

Yugyeom eyed him innocenlyly as Jackson was about to take a bite of his burger.

"What's up Yugyeomie?"

"..............my pork belly's cold......."

Through stealing Marks fries and trying to keep the rest of the guys from stealing Miyu's number Jackson managed to wait 10 minutes before messaging her again. He didn't want to seem obsessive but he was genuinely worried if she made it home already.

He took a pouty selfie with his burger and asked her if she was home yet.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

The guys groaned when they noticed his pouting and Jackson laughed

"You're gonna scare her!"

"Well she survived his pouting in the hallway so I think he's safe..."

"How did you guys know what was happening in the hallway?"

Mark pointed at BamBam's forehead.

"Isn't it obvious?"

Everyone started laughing as BamBam covered his forehead.

"Yugyeom how could you drop me!?"

"So now what?" Jaebeum asked as he stretched his arms out on the couch. Jackson's phone sounded as everyone looked at him in anticipation. He smiled.

"Nothing.......for now......~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~