↓↓Close Call↑↑

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Honestly I wanted the drama to start already (well more drama lol) but I can't because Valentine's Day is in two weeks and I can't have bad things happening while the Vday special happens so xD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miyu's breath caught in . Is he mad? He doesn't look mad. His face was calm and collected as usual, his hair neatly combed and his casual gray outfit was loose and cozy just like his personality.

She should lie to him. Every fiber of her being is telling her to say "Sorry sir you're mistaken...or coo coo for cocoa puffs" but she can't. She doesn't like lying.

Don't worry about it beautiful but you do know idols are allowed to have friends you could've said hello

"The boys have been to Woo's a couple of times so we've gotten well acquainted...." she managed to say in one solid sentence instead of shakey like her nerves. She glanced at her bracelet as his eyes never left it and by some gift from the heavens the door opened behind her.

"Did she get lost....oh hello" Eunji slowly opened the door and smiled widely as she felt Miyu's apprehension in the air. JYP smiled warmly at Miyu then held a hand out to Eunji who then shook it firmly.

"Am I interupting something here?" Eunji asked innocently and Miyu mentally draped herself over her sister's shoulders gratefully and sighed in relief. 

"Not at all Ms.Cha, we were just discussing the interesting bracelet your sister's wearing"
"Oh that? It's all the rage with bestfriends these days~ I left my matching one at home"

Eunji smiled confidently and Miyu reminded herself to scold her for lying so easily. JYP commented the duo on their dancing and made his way up the hall, looking back once more and flashing a smile at them.

"I'll be seeing you two"

Once his back was turned Miyu dropped her shoulders and finally relaxed. That was way too close. She turned towards her sister and lightly punched her arm and Eunji smirked.

"Is that anyway to thank your savior?"
"Lying is bad babe"
"I wasn't lying"
"Oh really? So you do have a bracelet like this?"
"Yup, in a box, still in the store, probably in a display case~"

The two laughed and linked arms as they made their way back into the cafeteria.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is illegal..."
"Shush Haruka don't draw attention to yourself"
"Mimi-tan do something!"
"I've learned not to argue with her....."

Calm Miyu and anxious Haruka laid their backs against the hallway wall, surrounded by bags of food and decorations, as Eunji skillfully picked the lock to GOT7's dorm. Better late than never to throw the boys a surprise congradulatory party and what better surprise than breaking into their living space.

The girl's ears perked at the sound of the tumbler and gently Eunji opened the door revealing the familiar messy shoe walkway. She turned to the girls who were silently applauding and bowed.

"Lock picking is an essential skill for every girl to know!~" she stated matter of factly and Haruka looked at Miyu curiously.
"Is she serious? Has she done this before?"
"Shhhh it's best not to ask questions so the less you know in court...."

The 3 grabbed the bags from the floor and scurried inside of the dorm before anyone noticed them. Miyu and Eunji comfortably took off their shoes and wore their designated slippers Mama Jinyoungie had bought for them and headed into the kitchen to set up.

Haruka stood motionless in the hallway as the sight of the dorm brought back memories of her in her bedroom watching IGOT7 in her fluffy PJ's.

"Ummm...is it really okay that I'm here...I mean....I don't know the guys as well as you two do"
"Haruka come have a cookie" 
"Okay!~ ♥"

The girls diligently laid out the food Gramps had gratiously donated to the event and started hanging streamers and balloons around. Eunji aligned all her signed GOT7 albums in a neat row on the table next to the cake Miyu had baked for the occassion and thumbs upped her handy work.

"What if they don't come?" Haruka asked, her words muffled as she continued to pick at the food.

"Jaebeommie knows we're coming by today, they just don't know we'll be here before them" Miyu replied non-chalantly as she fluffed the couch cushions and cleaned up a bit. She's been in multiple off limit areas already and sneaking into her friend's dorm isn't phasing her anymore.

"We are so going to win this~" Eunji beamed proudly as she unpacked games they would be playing tonight and Haruka and Miyu both turned their heads curiously. Twister? Really?

"Isn't that a bit...." Haruka asked embarrasedly as she thought of getting tangled up in limbs with GOT7 on a colorful mat and Eunji shrugged her shoulders. She didn't have an ulterior motive, Eunji just packed all the games they had at their house.

**PING**
**PING**

Miyu and Eunji's phone's went off simultaenously.

Jackson: Baby, we're done with practice come by soon okay :D <3
Mark: JiJi can't wait to see you :)

"Jeez, I wonder who that could be~" Haruka giggled at the two girls who were smiling stupidly at their phones. Once everything was set up the girls admired their work, standing in formation as Eunji crossed things off of Miyu's list.

"Food?"
"Check"
"Decorations?"
"Check"
"Games?"
"Check"
"y outfits and pole?"
"EHHH!?"

Eunji snickered as the two girls were caught off guard by her remark and their faces flustered.

"I was just kidding! Sheesh lighten up guys you act like we comitted a crime~"

Miyu and Haruka shook their heads as Eunji laughed obnoxiously to herself. They made their way into the bathroom, as girls normally do, and checked their outfits in the mirror.

Miyu was sporting a black and white striped cropped long sleeve with a tight black tanktop undereath and her gray skinny jeans. Eunji insisted that she didn't need her glasses and the black tank top underneath but Miyu would not be fooled by her shinanigans!

Eunji was wearing a cream long sleeve that slightly exposed her middriff and a black vest with her dark distressed skinny jeans. Mark stood no chance.

Haruka was pretty in a pale pink chiffon top and black skinnies with a matching ribbon in her hair. Curiously she made her way to the shower and pulled the curtain back quickly with her eyes slightly rounded.

"Looking for murderers Haruka?"
"You can never be too sure~"

She giggled and closed the curtains and the girls made their way back into the living room. Chatter could be heard from the hallway so they each grabbed a noise maker and party poppers and huddled next to the door.


Someone slowly stuck their key into the key hole and once the door opened slightly the girls became animated, popping their poppers and blowing obnoxiously on their noise makers.

"YAHHHH!"

Mark screamed and fell back in shock as the guys starting screaming with him. Eunji closed the door and locked it again while Haruka gasped and Miyu couldn't stop the laughs escaping .

The girls leaned their ears against the door and heard GOT7 shuffling around outside.

"What the heck was that!?"
"I don't know!"
"I think it's Noonas~"
"How'd they get inside?"
"Eunji's witch powers!"
"Where's my key?"
"I think you dropped it inside"

Haruka looked down and surely enough gleaming next to her slipper was their dorm key. She picked it up and was going to open the door to return it but Eunji shook her head and held the knob.

"God dammit Eunji let us in!" Jackson whined impatiently, wanting to hold Miyu no doubt and the thought made her smile. 
"No"
"Eunji, no offense but people are looking at us weird" Jaebeom chuckled as he waved at the neighbors who were watching curiously.
"You guys shouldn't have screamed~" Miyu joked and she could hear multiple gasps from the other side.
"You too Mimi??" Jinyoung asked in pure astonishment.

Eunji whispered something into Miyu and Haruka's ears and the two nodded and ran into the living room. She obnoxiously unlocked the door so they knew it was open and ran into the living room before the door opened.

Jinyoung was the first one to pop his head through the door followed by 6 other curious heads. They slowly came in one after another, removing their shoes and walked slowly into the dorm. The girls were quiet.....too quiet.

"Jackson Hyung put that down!" Yugyeom hissed as Jackson held up an umbrella defensively and he sulkenly placed it back in the corner. He just got scolded by the maknae.

The boys read the homemade "Happy Anniversary GOT7" banner that had little cartoon version of them on it and their tummies grumbled at the sight of all the food. They all crowded in the living room next to the table with the cake and smiled.

"Awww they love us~" BamBam cooed
"How exactly did they get in?" Youngjae pondered as he scratched his blonde hair.

"ATTACK!!!!!"

Haruka, Eunji and Miyu shot their hands out from under the table and clasped onto 3 unlikely victims. Jaebeom, BamBam and Jackson came tumbling to the floor as the rest of the boys watched in amusement.

The girls crawled out from under the table and high fived each other and Haruka shyly returned Mark his key and he smiled happily at her while her cheeks tinted.

"Surprise~" Miyu cheered as she helped BamBam and Jaebeom off the floor and helped dusting them off. She grabbed onto Jackson's wrist and he was acting like a child and kept her from pulling him up.

"Pabo" she groaned as she dragged him across the floor and spun him around and everyone chuckled. Miyu dropped to her knees and started tickling his sides and she gasped when his head hit the floor from laughing with a BANG.

"I'm so sorry!"
"It's okay baby, I have a hard head~"
"Tell me about it" she chuckled as Jackson started pounding on her arm then he ducked his head in to steal a quick kiss on her lips and smiled.

Mark s an arm around Eunji's waist and nuzzled his nose against the side of her head and she smiled happily at him. Haruka greeted everyone and she froze from shyness as Jinyoung cutely played with the ribbon in her hair.

"This looks adorable on you~"
"A..Ar..Arigatou...."
"Where's Kai?~" 
"He's away for a game~ Said he'd pick me up afterwards" Haruka's face gleamed as she talked about her boyfriend.

The boys took the chance to show Haruka around the dorm as The Cha sisters got plates and utensils ready.

"Haruka I have a very important question..." Jaebeom asked discreetly and Haruka eyed him curiously.
"Yes Oppa?"
"Did Eunji help cook any of that out there" he asked seriously and Haruka giggled, shook her head and explained it came from Gramps and Miyu baked the cake and 7 shoulders dropped in relief.

"Now how did you guys get in?" Jinyounggie asked as he continued to pick at the ribbon on her head.
"Was it witchcraft???!" Jackson asked enthusiastically and Mark chuckled and punched his arm.
"Mimi-tan told me not to talk about it...." she replied glumly causing the boys to look at her in udder confusion

"Guys food's ready!"

A stampede of 7 rushing feet raced to the kitchen followed by one pair of adorable feet following right behind them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Miyu watched happily as 9 happy faces stuffed their cheeks to full capacity. She was grateful they had the whole evening together and she didn't have to go home to feed Sarang because she was hanging out with Mirin.

"Baby, you okay?" Jackson nudged her shoulder cutely and she nodded and wiped the sauce from the corner of his lips then kissed the spot which made Jackson blush crimson.

"Stop being cute, we're trying to eat here!" Eunji groaned with a full mouth and she nodded appreciatively as Mark handed her a napkin then the two laughed at some inside joke.

"You guys must be tired with your Asia tour" Haruka thought out loud as she served the maknae more rice and the boys nodded their heads.

"They were pretty awesome at the Hong Kong show~ So glad they made Markson a thing!"
"How do you know Eunji?"
".........Youtube?"

The boys chuckled and continued eating as memories of their adventure in Hong Kong played in their mind. No more jumping on beds like rock stars.

"Wait, you guys didn't get us any presents did you?" Jaebeom asked with a raised eyebrow
"Nope~ Just the party. Jinyounggie made it clear not to buy you guys anymore presents for the rest of the year"
"Or next~" Jinyoung chimed cutely.

Once everyone was done eating, they all pitched in to clean the dishes and dove straight into the games.

"Jackson Oppa you moved!" Haruka whined as she kept her finger lingering on the play button of the stereo as everyone stood in position while playing freeze dance.

"I did not!" Jackson whineded as he balanced on one foot, holding his arms out and his other leg bent behind him.

"Pabo, you moved"
"Did not!"
"Did too! Don't be a sore loser" Miyu smirked as she pushed Jackson over and he fell to the floor and Haruka laughed.

"Mimi-tan you just moved too~"
"Oops~"


"Ummm I think that's against the rules" Jaebeom and the rest watched dumbfoundedly as Yugyeom, Youngjae and Jinyoung all balanced on one foot on top of the remaining chair during musical chairs.

"Forget about being against the rules that's dangerous....." Miyu crossed her arms and watched anxiously making sure nothing happened to her Yugyeommie.

"What are you guys even doing?" Mark laughed and Eunji gently poked the chair and watched the 3 boys teeter back and forth with terrified expressions on their faces.

"This way, we all win!" Jinyoung cheered and the leaning tower of YouYugJin came tumbling down as they high fived each other. GOT4 and Eunji then crowded around the fallen boys and started beating them as Miyu and Haruka tried futilely to pry her baby maknae out of the mess.


"MARK! ! FACE! GET OUT OF FACE!" Jackson roared as he tried to keep his balance in a backwards bridge.

"Who's idea was this!?" Jaebeom complained as Youngjae accidently stepped on his hand while trying to reach his right foot to the yellow circle.

"Mark stop doing a handstand that's cheating!"
"Jaebeom! BamBam! No one handed inversions!"
"Yugyeommie your leg is reaching out of the mat!"

The girls were dying of laughter on the couch as they comfortably spun the black arrow on the colored board. Once things had taken a turn for the awkward like Miyu getting trapped under Jinyoung and Mark, Haruka precariously perched over Jackson and Youngjae and Eunji practically splitting across the mat, the girls called it quits and GOT7 refused to admit defeat.

"Come on Youngjae you almost got it!" Mark cheered, trying very hard to keep his rear end in the air and out of his bestfriend's face.
"PLEASE! I CAN'T FEEL MY ARMS! UGHHH!!" BamBam pleaded as he tried to repositon himself.
"YAH BAMBAM DONT MOVE!" Jinyoung and Jaebeom complained as they tried to keep their balance.
"Hyung your face is turning red" Yugyeom cooed quietly at Jackson who was concentrating too hard to reply.

"Now you guys just have to hold it....." the girls said excitedly as they watched in anticipation.

**DING DONG**

As if it were slow motion the girls watched painfully as GOT7 came crashing down on each other and groans and cries filled the air.

"SON OF A......."
"CAN'T BREATHE"
"I THINK I BROKE SOMETHING"
"FUUUUUUUUU....."
"UNCLE! UNCLE!"
"MOMMY!"
"..............."

Someone kept ringing the doorbell as if their life depended on it and the girls looked at each other worriedly. They're not supposed to be in here! 

BamBam was the first to climb out of the dog pile and as if his senses were completely gone he swayed over to the door without even asking who it was and everyone gasped.

"Who is it~" he cooed as he opened the door slightly and the girls watched terrified from behind the wall.

"We're dead we're so dead!"
"Maybe we can climb out of a window?"
"We're not exactly on the first floor Haruka...."
"Maybe we can hide?"
"Babe where can we hide?!"

"Oh Namjoon Hyung!" BamBam smiled at BTS' Namjoon aka Rapmon who was waving at him as BTOB Peniel, Sungjae, VIXX's N and Hyuk carried bags of food and drinks.

"What are you guys doing here?"
"We just happened to be in the neighborhood, let us in!"
"Ummmmm....."

BamBam sneakily kicked the girls shoes out of sight and tried to come up with any excuse for them not to come in but his brain was still shaking in his skull from Twister.

"Ummmm you can't! Hyung got ummmmm..........rabies!"
"What?"
"Did I say say rabies? I ugh meant the.....plague?"

Before he knew it Namjoon had pushed through the door and threw the slim BamBam over his shoulder and the girls saw their lives flash before their eyes. 

Just before Haruka could make a peep Jinyoung grabbed her, Mark grabbed Eunji, and Jackson grabbed Miyu by their waists and silently carried them into the bathroom, told them to stay quiet and closed the door behind them.

The three sat in the bathtub behind the curtain huddling their knees in the dark room.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT HARUKA!"
"Babe don't whisper so loudly"
"Watashi!? Doue!? How is it my fault?!"
"You had to jinx it by checking the bathtub for murderers!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
The Big Byung members,Peniel, and Namjoon stared dumbfoundedly at the decorated dorm with a crumpled Twister mat in the living room and tossed around chairs.

"Were you guys having a party or something?" Hyuk's deep voice asked curiously as he played with a streamer that dangled from the ceiling.

GOT7 looked at each other, still dazed from their fall and they all motioned for Jinyoung to say something since he was the smartest....supposedly.

"Yeah, our friends threw us a congradulatory party but you just missed em'" he said sweetly and all the guys agreed with their "yeahs" and "oh darns~". Jaebeom's eyes wandered around the room for anything out of the ordinary and his eyes widened as the girls cell phones laid in a row on the couch.

Sungjae's hovered over the cushion about to crush the little puppy phone charm....

"Yah! You know guys we're really tired maybe you should leave?" Jaebeom threw an arm over Sungjae's shoulders and stealthily shoved the phones into the couch cushions.

"But we just got here! And we brought snacks!" N whined as he explained that they came by wanting to congradulate them on their tour and hang out.

"Why do you guys have this?" Peniel asked amusedly as he spun the black needle on the board and Namjoon stretched his limbs over the multi-colored circles and struck a pose.

"What's a party without games?~" Yugyeom laughed nervously and Mark nudged his ribs with his elbow and mouthed "relax"

"But no seriously, we're really beat maybe we can hang out tomorrow or something?" Jackson obnoxiously yawned and stretched his arms over his head and started doing stretches as if he were going to run.

"Can we at least eat first? How could your friends leave without cutting the cake?! More for us then!" Namjoon beamed and put his thumb in the air as he wandered around like he owned the place. GOT7 looked at each other and sighed defeatedly.

After the boys ate the snacks and left over food they were discussing backstage stories and N watched Jackson curiously who's eyes never left the white door.

"Jackson if you have to go to the bathroom you should just go"
"I don't....." 
"I do~" Namjoon bounced off the floor and headed towards the door and all seven boys jumped up with their arms raised.

"NO!"


The girls held their breath and onto each other tightly as the door swung open and the lights flicked on.

"Why not?"
"It ummmm it stinks!"
"We're all guys here I don't think smell matters"
"It's dirty!"
"You guys are some of the cleanest people I know"
"THE TOILET'S BROKEN!"
"It looks just fine?"
"IF YOU TOUCH IT IT'LL SHATTER!"
"What are you guys hiding?"

Youngjae swiftly grabbed Namjoon's arm and dragged him to Jinyoung's room.

"You guys should hear this composition I've been working on!" he beamed happily as the rest of the intruders were dragged along as well. 

*BUZZ BUZZ*

"Did you guys hear something?" Sungjae asked as the couch cushion vibrated and the seven boys looked over in horror.

"Oh no that's probably Kai"
"He better not be an idiot and call our phones or we're so screwed"
"This seemed like such a good idea at the time.....i lived a good life...."
"Mimi-tan stay calm~"


He wandered over and fiddled with the cushions and Jackson dove onto the couch, pulled Sungjae down and started cuddling him. Sungjae fidgited uncomfortably in his embrace as everyone laughed.

"Okay Okay let's not be rude, Youngjae wants to show us something so we should listen~" N ordered everyone to the room but Jaebeom and BamBam managed to sneak away.

Jaebeom collected the phones as BamBam with a finger over his lips quietly ushered out the three from the bathroom and into the hallway and threw their shoes at them.

"So sorry Noonas!" BamBam apologized sincerely as the girls hastily put their shoes on.
"Who gets kicked out of their own party?!" Eunji hissed, half annoyed half amused as Jaebeom shoved their coats at them along with her cds.
"I didn't even get to taste my cake...." Miyu pouted and Haruka rubbed her back comfortingly.

"We'll make it up to you promise! Thanks so much!" Jaebeom smiled guiltily and quietly opened the door.

"I'm gonna kick all 7 of your asses at practice tomorrow. VIXX's N is in the same building as me and I can't say hi, you might as well punch me in the face" Eunji whined as BamBam hugged them goodbye.

"Your boyfriends will call you later~ Love you guys!" 

And like that the 3 girls stared dumbfoundedly at the dorm door that closed infront of them. They looked at each other, stunned, in the elevator wondering what just happened.

Miyu and Eunji waved at security who raised their empty Woo's food containers appreciatively and wished them well. Startled Kai jumped in his driver seat as Eunji swung the truck door open and dove in like it was some movie and screamed "GO GO GO!"

Miyu climbed in after her and Haruka sat up in the front seat and kissed her boyfriend happily.

"Oppa~ You almost got us in trouble~"
"What did I do?"
"Your girlfriend's bad luck!"
"Am not!"
"Are to!"
"AM NOT!"
"Okay? Mimi how was the party?"
"It was interesting till we got kicked out..."
"Do I want to know?"
"Eh"


Jaebeom and BamBam snuck back into the room unnoticed as the guests were distracted by Youngjae's singing. GOT5 looked up and sighed in relief as the two held up a thumbs up and winked which only made Jackson and Mark's face fall.

"That's pretty impressive" N clapped happily and the rest of the boys applauded along and everyone headed back into the living room.

"Do you smell....vanilla?" Namjoon asked curiously as he sniffed the unfamiliar scent in the air.

"Maybe it's the cake?" Yugyeom cooed innocently and Jackson mentally face palmed himself. His girlfriend smells like vanilla.
"What's this?" Peniel asked as he lifted a pink ribbon from the couch cushion and the boys tensed. Jinyoung skipped over and grabbed the accessory and gently placed it in his pocket to return to his fan errh friend.

"Nothing now~"
"What have you guys been hiding?"
"Nothing!"

Everyone watched curiously as Mark gathered the guests' things and handed them to each person one by one. He pushed everyone towards the hallway, handed them their shoes, opened the door and gently ushered them out. He waved at them with a derpy smile, wished them goodnight and closed the door without looking back.

GOT6 watched dumbfoundedly as he came back into the living room with a smile of death on his face and everyone dispersed back into their rooms for their own safety. Mark was not happy Eunji had to leave. Not happy at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: I wrote this episode with the single goal to amuse you guys and make you chuckle, please tell me I succeeded T^T I hope you enjoyed this week's episode of SPARK :D

PS# Just curious, if there's any special chapter scenarios you want to see~ Feel free to let me know since SPARK is for everyone and it could be with anyone not just JackMi or Markji and can even just be GOT7 or certain members or the family and friends (and they dont mess with the main story, just for fun :))~

PPS# Yes my PS is also basically asking if you guys want to request any one shots let me know too lol