JPOV *~Come on In*~ PART 2

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: It's not tuesday D: WHY AUTHOR-NIM UPDATE AND IT'S NO TUESDAY???? cause love♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But as if she snapped out of some sort of trance she got up off the bed and stretched her arms over her head and sighed. He smiled. I get it now.

"Before or after you got the scar on your lip?" he asked even though he thinks he knew the answer already. She hummed cutely. She'll change the subject, he just knew it. She turned her head and smiled at him.

"Do you want some hot chocolate Pabo? I want some hot chocolate~"

There it was, that complete 180 degree change. She smiled like it didn't happen but he was glad to see her eyes were no longer pained but twinkled with a sense of relief. It must've been tough to bring up such a subject, she was so brave. Maybe now, he could be brave too.

"I cried...."

He took his snapback off, ruffled his hair, took a deep breath in and sighed

"On the airplane.....when you thought I was asleep the whole time, when you tapped my shoulder when the flight attendant asked if we wanted drinks, I wasn't sleeping. I was crying."

She sat next to him and blinked at him innocently with those beautiful brown eyes. This girl........

He poured his heart out to her and she never took her eyes off him. The guys have talked about their feelings during their weekly meetings but talking with her it felt different.

This time it felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders, he felt comforted in a way GOT7 couldn't. She hid under a brave front like he did, she understood him and he felt so thankful at that moment.

"Jackson......." he looked up at her and was in shock "bleeeeehhhhh~"

She was making the weirdest face ever and his heart beat picked up. She was trying to cheer him up and it was working but he didn't think it was because of her silly acting. He pushed her sliding frames back up her nose and smiled.

"What the heck is that face!? I'll have nightmares! WEIRDO!!"

She started bouncing and barking and moo-ing and it was like she was completely carefree and he couldn't stop laughing.

"Why did you tell me this?"

she asked as he rubbed his abs that were sore from laughing so hard. Why? Because you're you and I want you know me. all of me. accept all of me. And he knew she trusted him the way he trusted her.

He enclosed his hand around hers that was holding his snapback and he never wanted to let go but she got embarassed and wiggled her hand. So cute.

"I guess for the same reason you told me about your life"

"You won't look at me any differently, right? Now that you know........"

sometimes he wondered if she was the Pabo in this relationship. He brought his thumb to her lips to stop her from chewing on it. They were so soft. At that moment he could just lean over and kiss her right there...but he didn't want to be sued for ual harassment........

"Are you kidding? Of course not, I'm dumb but I'm not that dumb! And you won't look at me any differently too right?"
"Nope, once a Pabo always a Pabo!"
"AND ONCE A MEANIE ALWAYS A MEANIE!"
"You're such a child"
"Says the girl who just mooed like a cow!"
"I'd like to see you do better then!"

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! He felt a sudden burst of energy and wanted to make her laugh as much as she made him laugh and it was working. She was tearing up and clapping her hands

"Okay! Okay you win"

She fixed her shirt and headed for the door. He learned his lesson. Slow and steady Jackson. He grabbed her wrist gently and thanked her, from the bottom of his heart.

She beamed at him

"Of course~ I'm always here for you Pabo. But I can't be nice to you all the time now even though we had this heart to heart okay, it's not my style~"  Yup she was back! His hot headed witty adorable bashful little Mimi~ YES HIS!

"Close your eyes"

What? She crossed her arms and giggled, the sound he loved so much.

"Come on, humor me" He chuckled and covered his eyes with his hands

"Cha Miyu if my body ends up near the Han River I'm going to haunt you for the rest of your life!"

"Don't move your hands till I say so, okay"
"Fiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

It got really quiet. Was she plotting his death? If she was he could actually die happily now. No not really. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! He was about to call her name when he suddenly felt arms wrap around his waste. Her arms. She was.....hugging him?

Her heart was racing against his arms and his heart was matching hers. He smiled under his hands. She didn't need to use words but he knew exactly what she was trying to say. Me too Mimi me too. Her grip tightened as she snuggled her face into his arms then she let go slowly. He missed her warmth already.

He heard the door open and close and he dropped his hands from his burning face. WHY SO CUTE!? He made his way to her desk and ripped a piece of paper from her notebook. Hopefully she wouldn't need that~ and wrote her a little note. He couldn't stop himself from smiling like an idiot. Maybe Nickhun was right, he had it bad. He folded the paper and placed it on her nightstand. He looked at NoNa who protectively sat on Miyu's pillow.

"Don't worry little guy, I got her from here."


Jackson panted as he wiped whip cream from his eyes. He did NOT expect this to happen, not in a million years. Not only had Miyu initiated a massive whip cream fight, she had the audacity to by the whip cream off her hand with a devilish grin that sent shivers up his spine.

The living room was filled with laughter and animal calls and there was cream EVERYWHERE. He couldn't even stop to take a good look at her because she was bouncing everywhere. So this was what she was really like?!

She hopped onto the bigger couch and he laughed. Her hair was white and her glasses were smudged, how could she see? Her knee socks had rolled down her legs and her black tanktop and her flannel were completely sticky with whip cream. He would not lose this war. Suddenly she slipped and without a second thought he reacted

"Look out!"

He dove underneath her and caught her body in his arms. Ow, as if he wasn't sore already from practice. Suddenly he felt something squeeze his leg and he couldn't stop the laugh escaping his mouth

"Stop that! I'm ticklish!"

She looked at him flustered as she finally realized what was happening.

"I told you I'd catch you when you fall~" CHEESY WANG SHE HAS TURNED YOU INTO CHEDDAR CHEESE!

He expected words of gratitude but instead was rewarded with a bonk to the head with her empty whip cream can. She was out of amo, he totally won!

"Ow! what kind of thank you is that!?"

She got up and dusted herself off and he couldn't take his eyes off her. Her cheeks were blushed and her breathing was heavy from all the running, she just looked so, wow. He took in a deep breath, maybe he could try again.

"Mimi"
"Yes?"
"Did it hurt?"
"Did what hurt?"
"When you fell for me??"

Would his hint of his affection fly over her head again? There's no way! They had a moment in her room, they fought with dairy products, she must be feeling something! She started roaring with laughter and it felt like a pan dropped on his head. REALLY MIMI REALLY? No way not this time!

He got up and he could already feel his cheeks start to burn

"I was....kind of being serious......"

She stopped laughing and looked into his eyes. What was she thinking about? Oh gosh what if she finally understood what he meant? Oh gosh.....what if she didn't feel the same way......He waited with anticipation.

Why was she taking so long?? She just enjoyed torturing him! Finally she looked up at him with bright eyes and winked at him

"I'll let you know"

He mentally did a backflip. That wasn't a NO! Well it wasn't a YES but it most definitely was not a NO!

"What time is it?"

He honestly didn't want to know but he couldn't completely ignore his responsibilities when he was with her. He swiped his phone screen and laughed. There was a flood of messages from the guys ranging from

"When are you coming back?"
"WHAT''S HAPPENING?"
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

He was in for it when he got home. Miyu tried to peek at his screen and he poked her forehead lightly and he mentally swooned when she covered her forehead and pouted.

 "Do you have to go......"

he cleaned his ears with his pinky making sure she hadn't shoved whip cream into his brain. She looked genuinely upset at the thought of him leaving! ALL RIGHT! "Well, I dont HAVE to go~"

Even while she was looking away he could see that adorable little smile grow on her face and he smiled obnoxiously. "

Cha Miyu! Do you want me to stay???" She instantly replied with an emotionless

"No"

LIES! YOU'RE LYING♥

"Fine! I know when I'm not wanted!"
"Jackson wait!" His heart flipped when she called him by his name. He didn't mind Pabo as a term of endearment but nothing beat hearing his name come out of especially when it's said so longingly.
"Yesssssssssssss~?" She shifted her weight from foot to foot and he was dying inside.

"Don't make me say it, please"

Don't make you say what? Make you admit it you like me and you don't want me to go? "What if I want to hear you say it?"

Her head shot up and she looked torn. He made her confused just like she did to him. "Jackson,...I want you to stay with me, pretty please you're so awesome!"  he mimiced her cute voice hoping to loosen her up. It worked. But not in the way he hoped.

"YOU HIT LIKE A MAN!"

She had punched him dead in the arm and it hurt. ALOT. It's all that volleyball and softball that got her arms so friggin strong! She glared at him and he softened. Okay that's enough for today.

"Fine, I won't make you say it. But one day you will♥"

He pushed her glasses back up her nose and she bit his finger and he yelped in pain and she giggled evily.

After cleaning up, and FYI he never wanted to see whip cream again in his life, they had washed up and she lent him a pair of sweatpants to wear as he waited for his clothes in the washer.

They were just sitting on the couch, why was he so nervous. He peeked at her at the other end of the couch, looking like she was literally on the other side of the world and he blushed.

Her hair was wet and straight from her shower and she changed into a blue long sleeve with a smiley face on it with matching black pajama bottoms and she was hugging her knees.

He could smell her vanilla sent from here and it sent his senses on fire. He noticed she was staring at him too and he teased her by flexing his arm muscles and he smiled satisfied when she turned her head embarassed. 

They watched his old fencing videos and he laughed because she was so into it. He tried to teach her the fencing foot work but she kept falling over and he roared with laughter as she yelled at him flustered

"DON'T LAUGH!"

Then she never failed to surprise him. She danced to their songs perfectly and had the biggest smile on her face when he complimented her.

"Wanna know something Pabo?"
"What?"
"I've never slow danced before" she admitted shyly.

"How come?" she ruffled her still damp hair that was now beginning to curl.

"Never had the chance to and no one ever asked~"

His heart fluttered. She's never had a boyfriend. She's never slow danced.....she's never kissed anyone. He'd really like to be the one who shared those special experiences with her. He coughed and ruffled his hair

"You know...I can teach you to slow dance." and she instantly replied

"Nope"

"Why not?????"
"I don't want to have to touch you longer than I have to"
"MEAN MIYU IS MEAN!"

"WHY IS THIS SO COMPLICATED!!!!" she laughed at his misery.

"DON'T LAUGH!"

After dancing they had made their way back into her room and she was teaching him how to do things on the guitar and he smiled when she explained the so passionately. But it hurt. ALOT. Did she have no feeling in her finger tips anymore!?

"Mimi! Sing for me!" She had mentioned one of her hobbies were singing and he was super curious but Miyu was being Miyu and crushed his dreams. "No"

He whined and pleaded and like always, he got what he wanted~ She concentrated as she warmed up on her keyboard and he couldn't stop himself from taking advantage of it.

"TWIIINNKKLEEE TWWIINNNKLLLEEE LITTLLLEEEE STAAAAR" The look on her face was priceless! She had twisted and kicked him in the leg and he was sent flying to her bed. Rollerblading made her legs strong. Ow.

"Behave!" he sat down with his legs crossed and pouted at her "I'm sowwy!"

Before she could finally start playing her phone next to him had went off. WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS INTERUPT?! He grabbed the phone and smiled. "Eunji" flashed acorss the screen and it was a picture of the two of them making funny faces in matching outfits.

"Mimi's phone, how may I assist you~"

Miyu dove for her phone and he laughed his head off. She had slapped him again and he was so happy he didn't bruise easily. Her face lit up talking to her sister and he couldn't help but smile fondly at her as well. Then that somewhat familiar feeling started eating at him again.

He wanted her attention. He knew it was selfish. But she made him selfish. He tugged on her shirt and she looked down at him with a warm smile as he pointed towards the piano.

"Eunji I'll text you later, kay? My friend lives a busy lifestyle and I'd like to spend as much time as I can with them~"

A smirk grew on his face. She'd like to spend time with him! She was actually hanging up on her sister to pay attention to him!

"Shut up"

Forever you’re my baby
Place me in your heart the way the night keeps the stars
With your eyes, and your smile
They melt me, and make me more excited


His jaw dropped. She had started singing their "Forever Young" and it was probably one of the most beautiful things he's ever heard. She was enveloped in her performance and he could feel what she was feeling.

Listen to me baby
Can you hear my heart that says it loves you?
Embrace my sincerity towards you
Just be my side, just like this


His heart was racing and his cheeks were burning. So this was what it felt like to be a fangirl. Unfortunately the song had come to an end and she turned to him with a warm smile on her face that literally warmed up his entire being.

"What?"

He shook his head and laughed "Wow, you even more than I do!!" She smiled "Thanks~"


"STOP LAUGHING!!!"

Flustered Miyu was playfully beating up his arm as he roared with laughter. He was giving her a lesson in Chinese and it was like something out of a comedy show. He had asked her to state a random phrase and her response had him gasping for air.

"WHAT DID I SAY!?" she was genuinely lost.

"Mimi where did you learn to say that!?"

She pouted her lips and scratched her head

"I heard it alot growing up! NOW WHAT DID I SAY?!"

He wiped the tears from his eyes

"You said and I quote: Lazy stop telling the kids to do things for you and do it yourself!"

Her eyes grew wide then she started roaring with laughter as well

"No wonder my aunt was always cranky with my uncle!"

Further into the lesson he had rolled up her notebook and bonked her on the head for every vocabulary she got wrong.

"You're so violent Pabo, maybe I should ask Mark to help me instead he'd probably be nicer"

That was it! He shoved her onto the floor and started whacking her playfully with her notebook.

"I dare you to say that again!"

She was trying to fight back but was too caught up laughing

"Pabo stop!"
"TAKE IT BACK!"
"NO!"
"TAKE IT BACK!"
"GIVE ME MY PHONE IM CALLING THE GUYS TO PICK YOU UP! YOU DON'T ABUSE THE HOST!"
"SAY IT IN PROPER CHINESE AND ILL THINKING ABOUT IT!"

She spouted random none sense that had no meaning what so ever and he pressed his weight onto her and she whaled with laughter

"DID YOU JUST CURSE ME MIMI!?"

After a violent round of videogames, which he lost, and snacking on Pocky they sat on the living room floor watching random movies. The Japan Tour was coming up maybe he could bring her back a suit case of japanese snacks. Maybe that'd make her happy. He turned to ask her about it but instantly closed his mouth and smiled.

 Her head kept drooping as she tried to force herself awake. She lifted her glasses and rubbed her eyes like a child. He shifted closer to her and placed his hand on the side of her head to make her lean on his shoulder. She didn't put up a fight and in no time she was breathing softly and off to dreamland.

He ran his finger down the side of her head, down her cheek, her nose, and ran his thumb across her lips and her scar. He smiled warmly at her. I'm really glad I stole your candy Cha Miyu. She shifted a little and he had he stiffened. She was nuzzling her face against his neck and her breath gave him goose bumps.

"Jackson......"

His name breathlessly left and he sighed in content.

"I'm here, Miyu"

He kissed her forehead softly and returned his attention to the movie.

The movie had ended and he was feeling pretty out of it too. Jackson checked his phone and laughed at the second wave of messages from the guys. It was 11 PM, he's been here since 7.

She turned his head towards a still sleeping Miyu. He didn't want to go but he had to. He shook her gently. She opened her eyes slowly and whined cutely at the light and covered her face

"Mimi, I gotta get going it's 11 pm and I have a morning schedule"

She looked up at him with teary eyes, half awake, half gone and she nodded. He grabbed his clothes from the dryer and changed. He neatly folded the sweatpants he had borrowed and let them on the dryer. He adjusted his snap back and smiled.

He made his way back to the living room and laughed when he saw Miyu staring at his sunglasses and mask. Her hair was a mess from where she leaned on his shoulder and she had red marks on her face.

"What are you thinking about beautiful?"

She ruffled her messed up hair and tugged on her pajama shirt

"Yup beautiful alright, just gorgeous" he laughed. He wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it.

It really was dark outside, good thing the dorm wasn't too far away. Time really flies when you're having fun.

"Did you have fun Pabo?"

He looked down at Miyu who was crossing her arms across her chest trying to keep herself warm. Was that what she was thinking about? He smiled. She was thinking about him.

"No way! Most boring day of my life"

he replied sarcastically and she punched him lightly in the arm.

He held up his hand and she eyed it wondering what she was suppose to do.

"Hand Hug!"

Since she wouldn't let him give her a real hug yet this was close enough. She tilted her head to the side totally confused. Oh Mimi. He grabbed her hand and placed it against his and wrapped his thumb around her hand and he smile when she copied him.

"See! Hand Hug!"

She stood there for a moment. Did she hate it? Did she think it was too stupid? But suddenly she started smiling and he felt his cheeks heat up.

"Hand hug......"

"And one day I'll give you a real hug! But i won't tell you when~ surprises are more fun" He was really looking foward to it.

After waving her off he put on his mask and sunglasses and ran towards the dorm. BEST DAY EVER! He shot her a goodnight message and swung the dorm room door open happily

"GUYS I'M BAC..............................."

Suddenly he was dragged by the arm and tackled to the ground by 6 bodies.

"TELL US EVERYTHING!"

Jackson left out any details about Miyu's life and his hidden feelings and had just told them that the two of them had a heart to heart and told them everything else from the whip cream fight to her falling asleep.

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" BamBam pouted with his arms crossed.

Do NOT talk to me Bammie! You message her more than I do you little traitor!!

"Noona doesn't even like you that much!" Youngjae said as his nostrils flared in disbelief.

Jackson joked "careful youngjae we'll all get in!"

Jinyoung smiled and patted Youngjae's back

"Oh yeah definitely! She definitely "doesn't like him"! She "doesn't like him" ALOT" 
"I want to watch movies with Mimi Noona too~"

Yugyeom cooed shyly. Jackson couldn't even get mad at this kid he was too cute.

"I still can't believe she let you into her room. Did you break anything?"

Mark joked and Jackson punched him in the arm.

Jaebeom smiled "So what's next?"

Jackson looked at him smiling "I don't know man, but I think I'm ready to ask her out on a date, like an actual date"

BamBam looked confused

"Hanging out isn't a "Date"?"

Mark shook his head "No Bammie, they're different~"

Mark then started explaining it to BamBam and his mouth formed an "O"

"Why don't you ask her tomorrow" Yugyeom chimed. This maknae is just too cute.
Youngjae looked perplexed "Isn't that kind of soon?"
Jinyoung shook his head "With these two? No way! There's no time like the present!" and Jackson shoved him and and Jinyoung laughed.

Jaebeom swung his arm around Jackson's shoulder.

"We got your back bro" He loved his guys so much.

Nickhun's words rang through his head "Just be yourself..."

Jackson stood up and stretched

"Maybe I can pop by the restaurant in the afternoon before my schedule and ask her. I wonder if she'll be there..."

"Yeah she'll be there. After she hands in her paper her last class ends at 2 then she's working from 3-9 but knowing her if she had the chance she'd stay till closing." Jaebeom replied looking through his phone nonchalantly. Everyone looked at him with wide eyes.

"How do you know that?"

He smiled "What? I talk to her, she's my friend too ya know"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: So....much......Jackson......feels......♥ Lotte World for first date anyone? x3