Heart Monitor and Bad Apple

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Good morning all happy Tuesday :) I'm in a fantastic mood this morning~ I had a dream that will be turning into a Mark One shot shortly and I've finally loss 2 lbs which means closer to my goal~ Why do I mention this? Because Author-nim is all about being your friend and one thing a lot of people struggle with is weight so if you're one of those people like myself I want you to know you're not alone and it's not impossible \o/ Last week we had a bit of a scare with JYP-nim rushing into the practice room saying the girls were in the hospital. What happened to them? Are they okay? Let's find out so please enjoy this week's SPARK \o/
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The boys were completely restless in the van as they traveled to the hospital this late at night. The street lights illuminated their faces through the windows. Serious, concerned, worried, upset, and not a word was spoken the entire ride.

The atmosphere was especially heavy in the back seat where Mark and Jackson were sitting with Jinyoung. Mark's knee bounced continuously as he clutched his phone tightly in his hand, his eyes wandering out the window blankly.

Jackson was no better. Hunched over with his snapback crushed in his grasp and his eyebrows furrowed deeply everyone flinched as he sighed and sat back against his seat while closing his eyes. Everyone had the same thought on their minds: Please be okay.

Pulling up into the hospital parking lot as soon as the door slid open Mark and Jackson climbed over everyone and dashed straight for the entrance. Coming to an abrupt halt at the reception table causing the woman to be startled the boys were directed to the 3rd floor.

As Mark stood against the wall Jackson paced the floor of the elevator while running his fingers through his hair. Those numbers weren't lighting up fast enough.

"Do you think they're okay?"

Jackson turned to Mark who had a fallen expression on his face. Though he was the oldest he wasn't used to a situation like this and Jackson being the stronger one took it upon himself to reassure his best friend that everything will be fine.

"I bet they are. Nothing major, maybe Mimi just slipped and sprained her ankle or something. Or maybe Eunji burned her hand trying to conjure something in a frying pan?"

He forced a smile and squeezed Mark's shoulder and he nodded then they faced the door as it finally opened. Walking to the sisters' room their hearts began to race as they saw the police talking with Chunsung and Papa Cha outside the door.

Chunsung was seriously agitated and the police were losing their cool under Papa Cha's threatening glare. Mirin and Ami with her newly formed baby bump sat on the sky blue colored chairs while holding Grams pale wrinkled hand.

The old woman had her rosary in her hand and her lips were moving from prayer with her eyes closed. Mirin looked up the hallway and her eyes lit up. She hopped off her chair with Ami calling after her and she jumped into Jackson's arms and held him tight.

"Oppa! Unnie! Unnie in there!"

She pointed towards the room and Jackson took in a calming breath and smiled warmly at the little girl. Mirin kissed Mark's cheek as Jackson passed her over to him and he knelt in front of Grams and rubbed her knee.

She opened her teary eyes and smiled down at him and thanked him for coming. He stood up and greeted Ami who hugged him strongly and he whined saying to watch the baby.

"I haven't seen you in a while Jackson look at how handsome you've gotten."
"Hahaha thank you it's only been like a month Ami Noona. I've been to Japan...."
"Hey"

The boys stood and matched Chunsung's serious gaze as he greeted them. Upon closer inspection his hands were covered in small bandages and Mirin reached for him anxiously.

Papa Cha joined them and the boys bowed respectfully.

"What happened sir?"

The big man crossed his massive arms and shook his head.

"The restaurant had been vandalized after closing. Bricks were thrown, shattering the windows with the girls and Gramps inside at the time."
"I had been in the back locking up and when I heard the commotion I immediately rushed out. There was glass and debris everywhere."

Mirin kissed her father's fallen face and hugged him.

Mark looked at the door warily and asked in a hushed tone.

"May we see them?"

At that moment the door opened and out walked Mama Cha in her white coat and her hair pinned back in a beautiful up do. Checking off things on her clip board she looked up and smiled at the boys who waved at her.

"Hello Boys. You can go on in, just be gentle."

Slowly but surely the boys entered the room. It was completely silent aside from the sound of a heart rate monitor and they immediately expected the worse. Biting their lips they pulled the curtains back and they took in a sharp intake of breath.

The girls were in separate beds but they were pushed together so they could hold hands. Their skin was cut up and bruised here and there but the heart wrenching aspect was the bandage around Miyu's head and Eunji's shoulder.

Their eyes were closed and their chests rose and fell with their soft breathing. Walking further into the room Mark cupped his hand over his mouth and Jackson's eyes widened.

Gramps was also in a bed and he was the one hooked up to the heart monitor. His skin was terribly pale and his breathing was barely visible. Jackson walked over to the old man's bed first and knelt. Unlike the girls his skin was completely spotless, free of injury.

He stood up and hugged the elderly man with his ear to his chest and he sighed in relief when he heard his heart still beating strongly. He turned as he heard a bed creak.

Mark had climbed into Eunji's bed next to her and he kissed the side of her head to wake her. He knew it was best to let her rest but he needed to make sure she was okay.

Now that he was closer he could see that her shoulder bandage was becoming soiled with blood. As his brows furrowed he gasped as Eunji groaned and turned to him. Her eyes slowly opened and when he smiled down at her she scrunched her face up.

"Jesus you stink....."

Mark's shoulders dropped in relief and he pulled her into his arms but she refused to let go of Miyu's hand. Jackson walked over to his girlfriend's bed and he held back a soft sob as he sat next to her.

Her head bandage was soiled with blood also, her lip was busted open and she just looked so broken. Slowly he laid down next to her, cuddling into her like a child looking for solace and he kissed her shoulder.

He watched absent mindedly as her chest moved with her breathing and his blonde hair brushing against her face stirred her awake. Miyu's eyes slowly opened and she blinked to adjust to the hospital lighting.

She tried to look around the room but her body was too sore. As she peered at Jackson her eyebrows furrowed and his face grew with concern.

"Who are you?"

She asked softly and his heart broke into two. Did she have amnesia? Did that head injury do something to her? He whispered back with a weak chuckle.

"I'm your boyfriend."
"I have a boyfriend?"
"Yes. One that loves you very much. Oh God please don't forget me."

His voice broke and he squeezed his eyes shut hoping this was just a bad dream. She brought her hand up to caress his face.

"I think you're the one who forgot that I like it better when you smile Pabo."

Jackson's teary eyes opened and his face turned red.

"That wasn't funny Miyu. I thought......Oh for 's sake Cha Miyu-rin"
"Wow Mr.Wang did you just get so upset with me that you used my full name AND cursed in the same sentence?"
"You almost gave me a heart attack. Then I'd end up being the one connected to a heart monitor."

Finally hearing the sounds of the machine beeping Miyu sat up alertly completely ignoring her wounds and she looked over at Gramps in his bed.

"Did he wake up yet? Is he alright...I need to get...."
"You're not going anywhere....geez woman stop moving!"

Jackson held Miyu back as she tried to get out of bed and the two looked back at Eunji who shushed them with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Shaddup I have a headache....."

She then sighed in content as Mark gently massaged her scalp. Miyu looked up at Jackson with rounded eyes and he shook his head sternly.

"Those eyes will not affect me this time. I checked him first before coming to you. He has no scratches, he'll be fine now will you please relax."

Miyu leaned into Jackson and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly taking him by surprise.

"I'm really glad you're here"

She whispered into his neck before kissing his skin. He gently laid her back down and he promised he wasn't going to leave her so she finally unraveled her arms and snuggled into his chest.

"What happened?"

Mark asked from the other bed and the boys frowned as Miyu shook her head.

"It was nothing."
"You're kidding right? You're in the hospital and you said it was nothing?"
"I don't want to ever see another ing brick in my life that's what happened"

Eunji hissed with her eyes closed and Miyu couldn't help but nod in agreement. The door opened and breaking hospital rules just this once JYP and the rest of GOT7 entered the room with huge bouquets of flowers.

The boys helped the sisters sit up slowly and Miyu held her arms open to the teary giant maknae.

"Noona why do you keep worrying us!"
"Sorry Yugyeommie. How did you guys know we were here?"
"JYP-nim......"

Everyone looked back at JYP who leaned against the door with his arms crossed and a concerned smile on his face.

"Well I was coming back from a schedule and thought I'd stop by my favorite little restaurant for a quick dinner but what do I find? The building in ruins, surrounded by glass, bricks and police tape. When I asked about the employees they told me you were brought to the hospital. What happened?"
"If we said it was Idol related would you believe us?"

The boys gasped at Eunji's words and Miyu sighed.

"We were cleaning up in the front, putting chairs up, mopping, cracking jokes with Gramps and such when a crowd of girls gathered in front of the restaurant. Without warning they started chucking bricks at us and Eunji and I quickly covered Gramps with our bodies. A brick grazed my head and one caught Eunji's shoulder but it was the flying glass that really got us. The bricks had writing on them like "PAYBACK" "FOR OPPAS" "TALKER" "YOU'RE MEDIOCRE"

Explaining the color of the bricks the boys shook their heads in disbelief as they knew exactly which fandom did this.

"Why would they do that to you!?"
"Did you guys do something?"
"That's terrible! What kind of fans are they!?"
"We should tell the company's CEO!"
"Forget the CEO we should tell the group!"
"And what are they going to do Youngjae?"
"I don't know!? Anything!"

The room's volume rose as the boys argued with each other but the sound of coughs instantly cut through everything. Miyu and Eunji gasped and looked over at Gramps who was coughing and without even asking Mark and Jackson helped them out of bed and brought them to his bed side.

"Miyu Sweetheart.....Eunji Dear.....Where....Please...be alright...."

He was tossing and turning with his eyes closed and Miyu grabbed his hand tightly and Eunji brushed his white hair with her fingers.

"We're here Gramps. We're fine, everyone's okay. Jackson can you get our family please?"
"You got it Baby."
"Boys let's give them some space"
"Yes Hyung"

As the door closed leaving the three alone Miyu bit her lower lip as tears dribbled down her face.

"I'm so glad you're okay. But Gramps the restaurant......"

The restaurant was his pride and joy just like his own family. The old man took in a deep calming breath as he fought back tears from the idea of his shattered greatest possession and he shook his head.

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that you're both safe. And I'm alive and well thanks to you two."

Eunji sniffled as she too cried and Gramps groaned as they hugged him tightly. 

"Girls?"
"Yes Gramps?"
"The mummy called. He needs his bandages back, he's feeling a slight breeze around his dairy air fufufufu"
"We love you Gramps"
"I love you both too, so much"


"I'm not leaving"
"Neither am I"

Jackson and Mark leaned against the wall with their arms crossed and their expressions serious. Their manager rubbed the back of his head exasperated. They had schedules and Jackson had to MC the music show tomorrow but both boys stood their ground and shook their heads.

The rest of the boys filled Eric, James and Haruka in as they arrived and Manager faced JYP-nim with a frown.

"We can't just let them cut schedules like this"
"I'm afraid he's right boys"
"We can't just leave them like this! What if the fans come back or something?!"

The boys tensed just thinking about their girls getting hurt again and JYP stood in front of them and squeezed their shoulders.

"I know how you both are feeling. The people most precious to you were harmed so your initial reaction is to protect them. But this is one of those times I need to remind you that you are Idols and have responsibilities and I'm sure the girls wouldn't want you to skip out on work because of them."
"Fine. Whatever."

Jackson groaned exasperatedly but Mark kept his face impassive.

"Fine but on one condition. We come out about our relationships."

Hearing his words everyone turned towards the usually quiet member who's voice was now laced with reprimand.

"We can't just let this incident go unnoticed. Someone could've been killed and all because the fans wanted revenge for a not so good review of their Oppas song? That's going too far even for them."

"What the hell?"

The group turned to face a girl who just arrived. Her hair was short and she had large glasses. Her face was dumb founded and her fingers were wrapped tightly around a brick that read: We'll CRUSH you.

Behind her was a young man in a clean cut suit and a brief case.

Haruka gasped and pointed her finger accusingly.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

Seohyun was speechless. What were Idols doing in front of Miyu's hospital room? The young man spoke up and bowed requesting to see Papa Cha and the boys frowned.

"What for?"
"I'm here to represent Kwan Seohyun. We have evidence that will aid in the investigation of the Woo's restaurant vandalism."

BamBam scrunched his eyebrows. Why did that name sound so familiar? Wait a second!

"Kwan Seohyun? The owner of Idol Crush You?"

Everyone gasped in realization. It was said it was a revenge attack. Revenge against her!

"Miyu's in here because of you?"

Jackson growled and strode forward but he came to a halt as someone grabbed the hem of his shirt.

"Seohyun-ah?"

Miyu peered out from behind Jackson as she kept him in check and Seohyun's eyes widened. Miyu looked so broken and it was all her fault. Her only friend.

"You know her?"
"Yes, she's my friend."
"Baby you can't be friends with her! She's a bad apple! She destroys careers and everyone knows it."

GOT7 nodded their heads and started voicing their opinions. Wait did Jackson Wang just call her Baby?

"Boys hey boys calm down"

JYP tried to calm the crowd and everyone flinched as Eunji whistled with Papa Cha by her side.

"What's going on here?"

His deep voice boomed and Seohyun couldn't think straight anymore. Her only friend was hurt because of her....but her only friend was an Idol's girlfriend? Did she use her just to help the boys have a better image? What......

"I want to leave."
"But Seohyun."
"Now."

As she her heel she froze as Miyu called her name. Brushing by the boys who were protesting her actions she pulled on Seohyun's sleeve and smiled.

"Thanks for coming to see me."

Seohyun's insides were churning with inner turmoil. She obviously used her to help her boyfriend gain popularity!.....right?

"Jackson Wang is your boyfriend?"

Miyu looked over at the brooding young man with his arms crossed and she sighed and nodded.

"My idiot actually and I know what you're probably thinking. That I used you in some way to help GOT7 or something but that's not true at all. I told you there are nice people in the world who don't want to just use you but they're hard to find, but you did."

Miyu turned back to scold the boys.

"Seohyun is a good girl and I won't have you bad mouthing her in front of me. If you have nothing nice to say then you can all leave."
"But Baobei the restaurant was destroyed because of her!"
"He's right Baby Girl she's not good company."

Seohyun thought this would be the moment she'd lose her only friend but she gasped as Miyu grabbed her hand and held it firmly.

"Seohyun wasn't the one who threw the bricks okay? You guys don't know her like I do so you can shut your faces as she would say."

The boys lowered their heads and their Manager and JYP took the opportunity to herd the boys home but Mark and Jackson stood in place.

"We'll stay here and just catch up in the morning. No missed schedules. I can't leave her alone."
"And please consider what I said"

JYP nodded his head at the boys and Papa Cha took the lawyer aside to go through his findings. Miyu looked back at Seohyun and pushed her glasses up her nose bridge.

"Are you okay?"
"You....you chose me over your boyfriend....an idol...."
"Jackson? He's just a person, there's nothing special about him...."
"HEY!"
"You're my friend Seohyun~ You're just as important to me as he is~"

It finally clicked in her head. This was true friendship. Seeing past people's faults and loving them anyway. Believing in them when no one else would. She knew what she had to do. She made this mess now she had to fix it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: Things that make me cry uncontrollably: Dogs dying in movies, children crying and precious old people crying D': Gramp's pride and joy destroyed by petty rage. Mark wants to out their relationships? How will that work out? Seohyun I know that twinkle what do you have up your sleeve? MIYU FAKING AMNESIA IS NOT FUNNY YOU MADE JACKSON CRY! And I guess we'll find out next week~ Hope you enjoyed this week's SPARK \o/

Plug: You don't have to watch it but I thought it was relevant so I thought I'd share~ I sang an acoustic version of GOT7's Magnetic Girl, I know alot of you really like that song \o/ Do you guys sing too? Let's sing together♥ after we're done cringing at Author-nim aegyo @_@
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T425FNzzSVE