♡ Happy Birthday❣ ♡ Special Chapter

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: It's Author-nim's birthday today OAO Ughhh I'm too old -walks around with a cane and thick glasses and calls everyone sonny-

Thank you all for always enjoying my stories it means alot m(_ _)m and hopefully with another year to my life I shall attain better writing skills \o/ And sorry to those who think im being selfish by giving me a birthday special :P

Song: UNIQ Falling in Love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhLyj-boNic
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Guys...."
"HE STARTED IT!!!!"
"SHE STARTED IT!!"

"YAHHH YOU GOT IT IN MY HAIR YOU LITTLE !"
"PAYBACK FOR GETTING IT IN MY EYES YOU WICKED WITCH!"

"Are you guys serious....."
"MARK!"
"BAE!"


Miyu groaned as she pulled the pillow over her head to block out the very unsubtle racket coming from outside. It's too early for Jackson and Eunji to be bickering.....wait.....why are they bickering? Why is he here? Was that Mark's cry of distress?

She tossed her pillow to the side and sat up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She yawned and stretched her arms over her head, her hair was in some kind of frenzy and she had the imprint of her bracelet on her cheek from sleeping on her arm but it was still a fine sunny March morning.

"I WANT TO GIVE IT TO HER!"
"NO WAY IT WAS MY IDEA!"
"SHE CANT EVEN EAT WHAT YOU MADE!! EVEN MARK WOULDNT TASTE IT AND HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND!"
"HE'S JUST BEING CONSIDERATE AND SAVING IT FOR MIMI SO SHE HAS MORE TO EAT SHUT UP!!"
"HEY!"


Miyu's head turned towards her opening bedroom door and she waved at the derpy idol who was beaming at her with a tray of food. Mark pulled her covers off her legs and placed the tray down comfortably over her lap and sat down next to her and kissed her cheek affectionately.

"Happy birthday Baby girl~"
"Thank you Dimsum~"

She giggled and tried to whack his arm as he ruffled her hair like a little kid and he whined saying she was going to spill her breakfast everywhere. Miyu looked down at the tray and was surprised by the extravagence of her spread....and all the sprinkles? So much sprinkles.

There were a stack of funfetti pancakes with 4 striped candles and showered in rainbow sprinkles, a cheesy omelette with a side of bacon, doused in sprinkles, and a bowl of fruit and yogurt, surprise surprise, covered in a thick layer of sprinkles.

There were even sprinkles floating in her orange juice and she laughed as Mark dusted the sprinkles off her utensils. Sarang came running in, her tail wagging a mile a minute as she carried an envelope in .

She hopped onto the bed and sat diligently and barked in delight as Miyu took the envelope and patted her head. Inside, the card was cutely decorated with balloons and it said "Happy Birthday" in pretty black script.

"Who's it from?"

Mark bent over curiously and the two laughed because inside it was completely blank except for a single doggy paw print.

"Thank you Sarang~"
"Arf~"

Sarang ran over to Miyu's side and her face before curling up into a ball and falling asleep making her look like a fluffy white cloud.

"Where are Jack.......what happened!?"

Miyu gasped and clasped her hand over as Jackson and Eunji came into her room completely covered in powdered sugar and rainbow sprinkles. They were stiff as their denim jeans clung to them, soaked with what looked like pancake batter, and their hoodies looked just as wrecked as their hair and face.

"Don't go into the kitchen....or the hallway....you know what? Just don't leave your room yet okay Babe?"

Eunji blew out air and wiped away the hair that was sticking to her face aside with her hand and she glared as Jackson cutely picked sprinkles from her hair.

"Did you guys make breakfast for me? That's so nice thank you"
"It was a group effort!"
"You know what Wang I did most of the work......"

As the two started bickering again Mark whispered innocently in Miyu's ear.

"They both had the idea to make you breakfast but Eunji didn't want to mess up because it's your birthday so they decided to work together.....Then helping each other turned into complaining which turned into fighting which lead to flying sprinkles. I was just supervising and making sure no air heads were harmed in the process"

Miyu smiled appreciatively and dug into her pancakes and she hummed in delight as the glaze hit her tongue. Sure the pancakes were a bit dry but the glaze made up for it and the eggs and bacon were only slightly burned this time~

"Guys it's really yummy thanks.....what's so funny?"

Everyone bursted out into laughter, leaving Miyu completely confused with her fork still in hand.

"You...got a little something in your teeth Babe"
"Eh?"

Miyu picked up the spoon and flipped it over and laughed as well because there were sprinkles in between her teeth. Red, blue, green, white, her teeth were rainbow colored just like her tongue.

Jackson trudged foward wanting to kiss the glaze off that was glistening at the corner of and he pouted as she held up her fork and made stabbing motions at him.

"No way! Shower first!"
"BUT!
"No butts! You're sticky and dirty and I don't want you to mess up my sheets!"
"MEAN MIYU IS MEAN!"
"HOW AM I MEAN!?"

Jackson sighed exaggeratively and dragged his feet out the bedroom door and Eunji followed after him, leaving a trail of sprinkles behind her. Mark and Miyu chuckled and her eyes rounded as Mark pulled something out of his back pocket.

"My present"
"You didn't have to...oh thanks!"

It was a package of whale decals. She loves whales. She could stick them on her laptop and her guitar and there was one even small enough for her phone. Miyu wrapped her arms around Mark and squeezed appreciatively.

"I'm gonna take it that you like them?"
"Thank you that was very thoughtful~"

Miyu frowned at her phone while waiting for Tom and Jerry to finish cleaning up. No new texts or calls. It was her birthday...someone should've remembered especially her parents. Even the GOT9 groupchat hadn't been active.

The bedroom door crashed open as a blur of Jackson rushed in and dove straight onto the end of the bed. He crawled foward excitedly and pushed Miyu back onto her pillow and hovered over her.

She winced as he brushed the hair from her cheek causing a shock to ring through the room before he lowered his head to hers and placed his lips over her. It was a sweet kiss. A happy kiss. He nibbled lightly on her bottom lip and she happily obliged to his wandering tongue as her hands found their way to his hair.

"SISTER IS IN THE ROOM QUIT ON EACH OTHER'S FACE!"

Eunji yelled obnoxiously as she came in towel drying her hair and a low whine came from Jackson's throat as he reluctantly released her swollen lower lip from inbetween his teeth.

"Happy birthday Baby"
"Thank you Oppa"
"MOVE!"

Jackson groaned as Eunji shoved him off Miyu and into the wall with a thud.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!"
"WAIT EUNJI IM NOT READY...OW!"
"ONE TWO THREE FOURRRRR...."
Eunji turned Miyu onto her side and started ramming her arm with her fist without mercy for her birthday punches and with each impact another whine erupted from Miyu's lips.

"TWENTY ONE!!! SEE THAT WASN'T SO BAD~"
"I....I...I can't feel my arm...."

Tears dribbled down Miyu's cheeks as Jackson rubbed soothing circles on her abused arm while pouting. Eunji bent down and kissed the side of her head then flicked her forehead.

"Get dressed we're going out"
"Huh?"
"GET.DRESSED.WE'RE.GOING.OUT."
"But I wanna stay home......"

Eunji walked over to the closet and started throwing clothes at her and Miyu groaned, flipped over and cuddled into Jackson's chest. She just wanted to stay at home in her pj's and eat mint chip ice cream. WAS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?!

"Hey I finished the dishes...you know what nevermind..."

Mark came in smiling then slowly left as Eunji latched onto Miyu's ankles and proceeded to pull her out of bed which looked like a scene out of a really bad comedy movie.

"YAH!"
"GET YOUR OUT OF BED!!"


Miyu tightened her grip around Jackson as Eunji tried dragging her out of bed even more forcefully now and it wasn't long before she succeeded.


"I wanna go home...."
"We just got here like.....a few hours ago!"
"That's a few hours too many"

Miyu whined as she continued to follow Eunji around the mall while Jackson with sunglasses clung to her with his hood on and his head nuzzled into the crook of her neck to hide his face from people and Mark did the same to Eunji.

First they had stopped by the JYPE building where JYP gave Miyu a birthday gift basket of assorted chocolates and Nickhun had gifted her different poloroid films with different designs for her camera. Then she ran out the room with Eunji, Mark and Jackson laughing hysterically as 2PM did a flashmob version of "I'm Your Man."

It's too early for handsome idols to be ripping open their shirts for her birthday and when did Nickhun start to enjoy getting her flustered?!

Afterwards Miyu insisted they visit the family but everyone wasn't home. Gramps wasn't home, Chunsung and the fam weren't home, Mommy wasn't working and Daddy wasn't at the office. Strange.

"Are you guys planning a surprise party or something?"

When even her bestfriends were nowhere to be found Eunji decided to take Miyu shopping for clothes as a birthday present but so far Mark was the only one carrying a whole bunch of bags and none of them were his.

"If we were Babe it wouldn't be THAT obvious...oh I like that~ What do you think Mark?"
"You'd look good in anything Bae♥"

As the couple disappeared into another shop Miyu gasped as Jackson steered her away from the entrance and towards an exit.

"Where are we going?"
"Shhh no talkie"

Jackson had managed to drag her all the outside and Miyu had no choice but to board the bus that Jackson was shoving her into.

"Always kidnapping me huh Pabo"
"It's what I do Mimi"

Jackson intertwined their fingers and kissed the side of her head before hiding in the crook of her neck again. Miyu checked her phone and sighed. Still not a single greeting from anyone. Was this thing broken? 

"Why are we here!?"
"STOP DRAGGING YOUR FEET BABY!"
"BUT JACKSON!"

Miyu futilely tried to pull her hand out of Jackson's grasp as he dragged her through the entrance of Lotte World. Yes. Lotte World. The park was crowded with screaming children, couples and adults who were trying to keep a straight face even though they were feeling like kids on the inside.

Sirens went off, lights were flashing and the smell of caramel corn wavered in the air and Jackson was dragging her right towards the center of it all.

"My birthday present for you is a date!"

He declared proudly and Miyu stared at him dumbfoundedly. Was he serious? He looked serious. He was in full undercover mode, black jeans and black and white vans and a plain black hoodie, snapback and sunglasses, she should've known he was up to something suspicious from the start.

"Thanks that's really thoughtful but you shouldn't be here it's too dangerous!"
"I LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER HAHAHA"
"DON'T QUOTE THE LION KING WHILE IM SCOLDING YOU!"
"Do you wanna leave????"
"No let's go on rides!"

Jackson's eyes rounded and he held onto his hood as Miyu squealed and dragged him towards the highest roller coaster in the park and he instantly regretted his plan.

"Pabo?"
"......"
"Hey you okay?"
"........"

She warned him she would take him on the biggest rollercoaster if he ever brought her to Lotte World and it was everything she expected it would be. Jackson crushed her hand in his as he squeezed his eyes shut and wondered what he ever did to deserve this.

Ten minutes later and he was still pale and silent behind his sunglasses and he hasn't released her hand once. Not once.

"Awww was my big strong man scared?"
"No your energetic adorable idiotic boyfriend was terrified!"
"At least have some dignity and deny it Pabo...."
"HOW WERE YOU NOT SCARED?!"
"Because you were with me♥~"

Jackson groaned and blushed as Miyu stood on her tippy toes and kissed his lips happily.


"Jackson?"

Miyu looked around in confusion as she lost sight of Jackson after they had exited the fun house. She stood on her tippy toes and craned her head but he was really nowhere to be found.

One moment he was shoving his hands in her pockets as he laughed obnoxiously because she ran into a mirror and the next. Poof. Gone was the Pabo.

"Huh?"

As Miyu brought her hand down from scoping the area it brushed against her pocket and she heard the faint crunch of paper. She pulled out a crumpled paper ball and sighed. What was it with GOT7 and balls for special occasions? She opened the note and her eyes rounded.

"That night I protected you at Woo's I told you I had a broom and _____. That's where you'll find your next clue."

She knew that jagged Jackson handwriting anywhere. What game was he playing? Wait. Game. The night he saved her he said he had a broom and "guns." A shooting game?

Miyu decided to go along with this none sense and made her way over to the riffle shooting game. 

"Ummm I'm looking for someone who's wearing sunglasses and a snapback? Probably really pale since he rode a rollercoaster?"
"Are you Miyu?"
"Yes"
"Here you go~"

The happy employee beamed at her while giving her a small teddy bear with a sticky note attached to it. Miyu thanked the employee and held the blue bear to her chest while reading the note.

"Sarang+what I helped you reach in the cabinet the first time you came over the dorm"

Her cheeks burned as she remembered Jackson lifting her up by the waist to reach the sugar in the cabinet for the cookies the first time she came over to the dorm. So, sugar....and Sarang....fluffy sugar? Cotton Candy!

Some of these hints were pretty amusing. She had to visit the little police booth because their bracelets were handcuffs and the officer thought she had lost track of her kid brother because of the bears.

She visited the food court to find the crepe shop that gave extra whip cream for free, and the 7th and last clue was at the candy shop where they sold Hershey kisses.

"You went Around Around the World didn't you Baby? Now do it again :)♥ Hint: It's a ride"

Miyu pouted as she carried 6 very colorful teddy bears in her arms. Around the world? Around around? It can't be the merry go round Jackson said he wanted to go on that last with her and he was most certainly not with her right now....what other ride goes round and round.....

She lifted her gaze up towards the giant ferris wheel. Was that it?

Once it was her turn in line the employee handed her one last teddy bear and helped her into a coop but the strange thing was the employee arranged the 7 bears across from her and smiled.

"Happy Birthday Miss Miyu"
"Thanks?"

Something wasn't right. What was the prize at the end of this treasure hunt? Why wasn't Jackson here and why hasn't anybody called to check up on her?

"What are you guys hiding?"

Miyu grinned and poked a bear in the stomach and the note sticking to it fell and she gasped. A word was written on the back of the paper. "Look."

She curiously flipped all the notes and as she stopped at the very top she squinted her eyes and her lip pouted as she stared at the bears that spelt out:

"Happy. Birthday. Miyu. Look. To. Your.Left♥" Seriously?

"Oh my gosh!"

On a whim Miyu did as the bears told her to do and she gasped as she looked out the window. There on the top floor were her friends and family holding up a huge banner reading "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIYU!" and Jackson jumping up and down obnoxiously and waving.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!?"

Miyu and her seven bears raced up towards the festively decorated area and she was at a loss for words as everyone set off party poppers and noise makers.

Gramps and Grams were stirring food in catering trays, Mirin sat happily on James' shoulder as Eric helped Chunsung and Ami throw around balloons, Haruka and Kai ran up to help her carry the bears and Eunji pulled her in for a huge hug.

"Happy birthday Babe~ Surprise!"

As everyone cheered for her she caught herself looking around for someone in paticular then suddenly the speakers around them whirled to life with a very familiar voice.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI~ GOT7 COME ON!"

Miyu was being encircled by GOT7 singing Magnetic Girl and she was feeling too giddy to complain about how dangerous it was that they were all here. They were singing happily and bouncing around her in full performer mode and she yelled in embarassment as Mama and Papa Cha came out in GOT7 type clothing and started dancing with them.

The boys gathered around her as she sat at the head table with her birthday cake once their stage was done and everyone was teasing Miyu for how bright her face was right now.

"You! You did this!"
"I don't know what you're talking about!"

Miyu yelled at Jackson who was trying very hard to look professional but he was about to burst out into hysterical laughter at any moment and Papa Cha came over and placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed gently.

"Honey, you shouldn't yell at the band I hired to play for your birthday party"
"Huh?"
"They're the entertainment Honey~"

She turned her head towards the boys and JB led them in their official greeting and she laughed. What is going on?

"And you all! You didn't call me or text me or anything!"
"Oh yeah here~"

Eric dug around in his pocket and pulled out something small. Her phone's SIM Card.

"I snatched it from Eunji before she lost it~ That's why your phone hasn't been working"
"But it doesn't say No SIM or anything?"
"Because my SIM card is in your phone right now and we all know how popular I am!"

Eric laughed as he retrieved his SIM card from her phone and popped it back into his.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?"
"I told you this morning it was a group effort!"

Jackson pouted cutely and everyone nodded and it only added to Miyu's confusion.

"Okay let's put it simply. GOT7 wanted to throw a surprise party for you, as an apology for everything that's happened, a thank you for the party you guys threw in their house and just to make you happy. They couldn't exactly break into your house......which we did not do to them Papa Cha♥

Everyone didn't know what to get you for your birthday so they all chipped in. Papa and Mama Cha "hired" GOT7 to perform at the party so the boys could dress as they'd like and have fun without having to hide. We your friends and family pitched in for the cost of food and renting the place and Eunji was a distraction because she's so cheap~"

Haruka declared proudly and Miyu decided to just let everything be instead of questioning it.

"HEY!! And I think I did a fan friggin tastic job at that! Did you really think I was just going to say "no" when you asked if we were throwing you a party? puh-lease"
"And the treasure hunt?"
"That was all Jackson being an adorable little "

Miyu turned her head and beamed at her snapback wearing boyfriend who she couldn't kiss right now because he was currently in idol mode.

"Why the bears?"
"What did Papa Cha say he'd do even though he looked like a big ol softy?"

Still with the riddles? That time he met Jackson what did Daddy say....he'd protect his cub? 7 bears...

"Are they representing you guys?"
"We got your back Mimi♥"

GOT7 cheered happily and Miyu shook her head. This was all so cheesy and she was loving it. Everyone proceeded to sing happy birthday and she whined annoyedly as the trick candles refused to go out.

"They're so stubborn!"
"JUST LIKE YOU~♥"
"Shut up Pabo!"

Miyu refused Jackson a piece of cake but she fell victim to his pout and gave in.

"Thank you very much Ms.Cha Happy Birthday~"
"YAH!"
"OH MY GOD!"

The group went bullistic as Jackson smashed his piece of cake into Miyu's face and he ran screaming down the stairs after grabbing his hoodie and glasses. She wiped the cream cheese frosting from her lenses and tasted the moist red velvet cake. He was dead. So dead.

"WHERE DID HE GO?!"

Smiley Youngjae tapped her shoulder and handed her a napkin and she wiped her face with it then noticed it had writing on it.

"You got me an amazing present for the winter holiday" The winter holiday? Christmas? The hint says it's a ride. Christmas is in winter when people ice skate but that's not a ride.....wait....Merry Christmas....Merry....Merry go round?

"Yah Mimi here"

JB tossed her a hat and sunglasses and beamed at her.

"Just incase" he winked and she nodded.

"HI EVERYONE!"
"PLEASE BEHAVE WE'RE ENTERTAINING A PARTY RIGHT NOW♥"
"WISH THE BIRTHDAY GIRL A HAPPY BIRTHDAY~"
"HIIII~"


Miyu snuck by the crowd that was mesmerized by GOT6's fanservice giving her the opportunity to B line straight to the Merry go round. As she arrived at the carousel she leaned against the steel railings and looked around, where did this idiot go?

A spark traveled up her hand as someone leaned behind her and placed their hands over hers and that oh so lovely voice whispered lovingly into her ear.

"Hey beautiful, you alone? If you are wanna hang out?"

Miyu giggled lightly, intertwined their fingers securely and turned her head to kiss the lips of her very own Pabo boyfriend.

"Not anymore because I have an amazing boyfriend"
"I'm sorry I didn't hear you can you say that again?~"
"I already called you amazing stop being annoying about it!"

Jackson helped Miyu onto a horse and stood by her side with his arms wrapped around her waist and his forehead laid comfortably on her shoulder.

"Now what am I suppose to do for your birthday?"
"I'm gonna be in vietnam on that day so a video call would be perfect"
"Oh so you just want to see me?"
"Exactly~"
"Now where have I heard that before???"

The two laughed happily and Miyu mewed and squeezed her eyes shut as Jackson sweetly snuggled his nose against her cheek.

"Here"

She opened her eyes and blinked at the little box Jackson had in his palm. As she grabbed it Jackson looked away embarrasedly and pulled his snapback down further.

"Eh?"

Tucked away inside was a cute silver ring in the shape of a crown. It had little pink rhinestones and though she didn't like the color pink she thought this ring was beautiful. 

Jackson plucked it from the cushion and carefully slid it onto her pointer finger.

"It's half birthday present half white day present. As a thank you for the chocolates on valentine's day. They say guys usually get the girls rings and stuff and...I thought you'd like it.....and it's a crown...cause you know...hahaha I'm the King....which makes you...."
"A queen...."
"My Queen"

Jackson smiled warmly and wrapped his finger around hers and their matching rings clinked against each other. Pink and blue. A boy and girl. A king and his queen. Miyu was speechless.

Not in the way that her body had shut down in complete sorrow but it was such a thoughtful gift she couldn't express her gratitude. The Pabo who could only afford ramen and snacks at the mart saved up just to buy her a ring.

"Is it too much? I'm sorry, it's just you got me the chain and....after all that i did to you...I......"

Miyu hushed Jackson's lips with hers and the electricity coursing through them was exhilerating. He growled low in his throat as she placed her arms around his neck deepening the kiss and he tightened his grip around her waist and she pulled back too soon leaving him panting and wanting.

"It's beautiful thank you so much Jackson"
"You can thank me with another kiss"
"Not on a kiddie ride while GOT6 is entertaining your fans at MY birthday party"
"You got GOT7 to perform at your party? How'd you get so lucky?"
"Because I have you♥"
"I should be saying that. Happy birthday Miyu"

Suddenly Jackson's face turned very serious and it took Miyu by surprise.

"Hey you okay?" she asked concernedly and Jackson sighed in bliss as she brushed her hand along his jaw and he kissed her finger as it traveled under his lips.

"I....I...."
"You?"
"I....Lo......"
"Hmmm?"

As Miyu gazed into his eyes Jackson's face turned bright red as he bit his lower lip and Miyu didn't know what was going on with him. He turned his head to the side and coughed uncommitedly.

"It's ummm It's nothing. I was just gonna say I lost track of time, we should go"
"Okay?"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: JACKSON, THAT END, WHAT ARE YOU DOING JACKSON?! But no thank you all for reading SPARK it really is the best gift of all and I hope you all enjoy your day because I know I will~ See you next week for another episode of SPARK \o/

Thank you all for reading my story and for the birthday messages already you're all so awesome T_T Author-nim fighting and loves you very much♥