~*Took Us Long Enough*~

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Hello everyone new and old finally we've finally reached the first date omg! \o/ Thank you all for your feedback for future SPARK so this will be the last chapter until after new years~ Then SPARK Season 2 will be back with more drama, more fluff, and you guys asked for it MORE MARKJI <3 Enjoy the season finale of Spark everyone~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"MIMI-TAN!!! WHICH ONE'S TABLE 4?????"
"The table in the corner Haruka"
"Mimi, where's my next delivery to?"
"Myeongdong Kai, and drive safely please"
"BABE!! IS THE "BLACK CHICKEN" ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE BLACK?" Smoke started seeping through the cracks of the kitchen door.

Miyu faced palmed and took in a calming breath "No. No Eunji. It's not suppose to be black......or on fire...."

Chunsung, Ami, and Mirin went off on a two week honeymoon and Gramps was home taking care of Grandma who caught a cold. He insisted he could still come to work but Miyu wasn't having it.

-CRASH-

"Sorry! Sorry! I'll pay for that Miyu!"
"It's fine Eric, be careful with the shards"

Miyu was now in charge of Woo's for the time being and recruited all her friends to help out, and they all agreed out of the kindness of their hearts!...... and of course a nice Christmas bonus was included since the holidays were right around the corner.

Eunji and James were in the kitchen, Kai ran deliveries, and Eric and Haruka were waiting tables, and Miyu.....Miyu was still trying to keep her head on straight, she wasn't used to being "in charge" but somebody had to be.

"coughcoughcoughcoughcough" James came out of the kitchen gasping for air as Eunji followed behind him beaming as she held a plate in her hand. "Babe! I made you a thing~"

Miyu smiled and cautiously walked towards the blackened object on the white saucer that her lovely sister had set on the counter. "Thanks Babe, you...ugh....shouldn't have"

"You deserve it for working so hard" Eunji beamed too excitedly and James chuckled "Why? She's just supervising, it's not like she's doing much.....OW" Eunji glared James down as she pinched his arm in between her fingers.

Technically, Eunji was suppose to be supervisor and Miyu was suppose to cook but........

"Babe! Try it!" Miyu couldn't say no to the huge smile on her sister's face. I lived a long happy life.....She took a piece of the crusty food and popped it into and forced a smile. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!

Eunji wanted to gain some kind of cooking skills so she could make something for Mark, as a thank you for helping find Sarang who ran out the house a few days ago, and she wanted all the experience she could get....because destroying the kitchen in the house wasn't enough so she had to do it at Woo's too.

"It's...ummm....crunchy....." Tears pricked Miyu's eyes as she forced a smile to sooth her sister's anticipation but it didn't seem to work as Eunji's face fell.

"A pastry isn't suppose to be crunchy...." Did she bake this or fry this?!

"Phew that's everyone~ Oh! Food!" Haruka beamed as she placed her tray on the counter and took a chunk of thing from Eunji's plate and ate it happily. "Ooo it's sweet~" Eunji smiled at Haruka and the two bursted out into intangible conversation.

James quickly handed Miyu a napkin without anyone noticing and she spit out the "pastry" and threw it in the trash. "Takes a bad cook to understand the food of a bad cook" he joked and Miyu chuckled. At least she's trying. Eunji's become alot more....sensitive....since she started dating Mark....still head strong though.

"Ummmmm what is that?" Eric laughed as he too placed his tray on the counter to join his friends. James picked up the plate and held it out to him with a smirk.

"Dude, you gotta try this"
"No way man, that looks like death on a plate...."

"I heard that!" Eunji pouted and everyone laughed.

 "You know I could actually get used to working here all the time~" Eric chimed
"Me too! Me too! I like wearing the uniform~" Haruka squealed happily
"I wouldn't mind too" James smiled and Miyu grinned "As long as you don't bang your head against the top of the door anymore...."
"Boy's too tall for his own good!" Eunji laughed.

"Well, Chunsung did say we needed more help, we can ask Gramps if you guys can officially work here after the holidays. That is, if you're all serious..." and everyone nodded but Eric turned to Eunji curiously.

"Eunji why haven't you worked here before?" she shrugged her shoulders "Lazy"

Her blunt response caused Miyu to burst out into laughter "Tell me about it"

"I'm still not used to that" Eric said as he grabbed a pitcher of water to bring to Table 3.

"Me either. I like this Miyu alot" James laughed as Eric almost tripped and spilled a bit of water on himself. "I'M OKAY!" 

Haruka ran over and clung to Miyu's arm "Cause she has the coolest boyfriend ever that makes her happy~" Miyu swatted Haruka away as she tried to fight the smile creeping on her face as she thought about her Pabo boyfriend.

"I heard "coolest boyfriend ever" I hope you were talking about me Jagi!" Kai smiled as he came in through the door, finished with his last delivery for the day. Haruka giggled and threw her arms around his neck.

"Sure Oppa, I was talking about you~ You're the coolest most awesome boyfriend ever!" she cooed as Kai kissed her sweetly and everyone groaned exaggeratively including Miyu.

"Get a room!" Eunji whined. She then brought a piece of her blackened pastry to and shuttered as it hit her tongue. "Maybe I can get Jackson to eat this...." she mumbled and Miyu shot her an amused look.

"Oh speaking of which are you guys still coming over tonight?" Miyu asked curiously as she toyed with her bracelet.

"Yes"
"Yup"
"Depends, who's cooking?"

Eunji shot her hand right in the air "I can do it!"

"NO!" everyone yelled in unison and Eunji slowly brought her hand down "You're all missing out on my fabulous cooking" she groaned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sarang! Don't be a tease give Eric back his glasses!" Haruka giggled as she helped Eric chase Sarang around the living room after she took Eric's glasses right off his face.

"James why are you video taping this dude!? Help me!" James followed the comical scene with his iPhone and shook his head "Nahh I'm good"

"Sometimes I wonder about you Eric....." Eunji grumbled as she shoved more of her favorite chips in as she flipped through the channels.

Miyu was in the kitchen finishing up a chicken dish as Kai diligently scooped rice into everyone's bowl.

"Mimi, you're concentrating way too hard on that chicken haha what's on your mind?"

Miyu scrunched her face cutely as she divided up the chicken into bowls. She was mentally preparing herself to tell everyone what she had told Jackson that night at the docks....about her past.....

Jackson insisted that it was nothing to be ashamed of and she'd feel closer to her friends after telling them. Friends don't keep secrets from each other.

"HAJI MA HAJI HAJI HAJI HAJI MA!!! STOP STOP IT!!!" Eunji and Haruka bursted out into song as the tv flipped onto MTV Asia and Miyu smiled happily. The boys were promoting "Stop Stop It" and had their phones taken so she didn't get to talk to Jackson too much but after that night....it was okay. She knew he'd be thinking about her just as much as she thought about him.

"Did you hear GOT7's new album? It's so awesome~" Kai joked and Miyu kicked him lightly with her foot and stuck her tongue out at him "Why yes I did Kai. I have an autographed copy thank you very much~" and the two bursted out laughing.

"And thank YOU very much my girlfriend also has an autographed copy!" 

"Guys! Babe! Food's done!"
"Babe, can you bring mine please!"
"Get it yourself! I'm not your maid!"
"I CAN'T BE BOTHERED!!! I LOVE YOUUUU!!!"


The living room was filled with light hearted chatter as everyone enjoyed their food and laughed as Sarang tried to bully Eric. Miyu fidgited in her seat, brushed her thumb against her scar and took a big determined breath.

"Hey guys......" she called for everyone's attention and they all turned to her with smiles on their faces and a twinkle of enjoyment in their eye, except for Eunji who had a proud look on her face as she anticipated her sister's brave move.

"What's wrong Mimi-tan?"
"Do you need something? I can get it for you"
"How come whenever I ask someone to do something for me all I get is a "stop being lazy""
"Because you're literally lazy ALL THE TIME"

Miyu shook her head "No, it's just....I want to tell you guys something......"

The room fell silent and the mood dropped as Miyu began her tale of her past, the same way she told Jackson, but this time, she felt a bit stronger talking about it as she imagined Jackson holding her the way he did before.

"The end. Now you know why I never called you guys Oppa hahaha" Miyu chuckled awkwardly as everyone stared at her in awe. They all then turned their heads to Eunji who was busy stuffing her face and she looked at them with a confused look and stuffed cheeks "What? It's all true"

"Mi.....Mi.....Mi.....MIMI-TAN!!!" Haruka bursted out into tears as she tackled Miyu to the floor. "Haruka, I'm fine really!" she managed to muffle out as Haruka squeezed her.

"Why didn't you tell us this before?" Miyu turned her head and was surprised even Kai's eyes were glistening with unshed tears. Eric cleaned his frames and coughed trying to hide his sad feelings "I dunno Kai, I feel the topic of being abused is such a great thing to talk about ya know?"

"Shut up, your sarcasm is just as bad as your athletisicm" James joked as he too fought the somber expression on his face. He got up off the floor and motioned for Haruka to get off Miyu so he can hug her.

"EEP!" Miyu gasped as James lifted her off the floor while hugging her and she peered down as if she were on top of a tall building and he smiled "All this time I just thought you had a scar because you were a "pirate"

"Babe, you could totally sit on his shoulder like a parrot and James could be the "Pirate" Eunji joked as she consoled Haruka who clung to her side and sobbed into her shoulder.

"I don't think her boyfriend would like that very much" Eric chuckled and Eunji grinned "Dude, you have no idea. He wouldn't even be okay with the fact she was hugging another guy!"

"He's not that bad!" Miyu chuckled as James placed her feet back on the ground and Kai smirked "Just keep lying to yourself Mimi"

Haruka lifted her head and wiped the snot from her nose as Kai pulled her from Eunji and into his lap "He....he could fight....alot of Pirates to....get Miyu...he knows how to handle a sword!" and everyone laughed.

"Oh really? Who is this guy, I'd like to meet him"
"He's an I..." Haruka began but Eunji covered with her hand and Miyu sighed "He's an idiot.....a big idiot"

"Ewww she me!" Eunji squealed as she flailed her arm and Haruka wiped "I was gonna say an INTERESTING PERSON! NOT THE OTHER THING JEEZ!"


Miyu arranged her bed in her room as everyone in the living room was watching a movie and screams of terror and laughs of amusement could be heard that made her smile. She did feel alot better now that they knew, Jackson would be proud.

"Stupid Pabo...making me miss him...." she grumbled as she put JackJack, who was now sporting a miniature snapback thanks to a certain someone, at the top of her pillows.

-tap-

"Hmmmm?" Miyu looked around the room for the source of the unusual sound but saw nothing out of the ordinary so she shrugged her shoulders and continued to tidy her bed.

-tap- -tap-

Okay she wasn't hearing things. She shuffled to the door and opened it and stuck her head out but no one was there and all heads were accounted for in the living room.

-tap- -tap- -tap-

Miyu quietly closed her door and made her way to her window. After her "Halloween Story" she was a bit warry of looking out windows...especially at night...

She pulled back the curtain to reveal a serene backyard but nothing out of the ordinary.

"Huh?" a pebble was tossed at her glass which caused her to peer down and smile dumbfoundedly. "Oppa?"

Jackson was hunched to the floor, hugging his knees, looking up at her with a beaming smile on his face. He looked practically invisible in the night with his black snapback and all black sweatsuit attire. He playfully threw another pebble at her window and she chuckled and opened it.

"LITTLE PIG LITTLE PIG LET ME IN!" he said in a deep amusing voice trying to imitate the wolf and Miyu covered to keep her laugh from disturbing the others in the living room. Wasn't it suppose to be Rapunzel let down your hair??

She crossed her arms and pouted cutely "Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin!"

Jackson chuckled and stood up and kissed her forehead longingly "So you admit you have hair on your chin then~?"

Miyu gasped playfully and whacked his chest "How dare you speak to a lady like that!"

"But I thought I said Little Pig~"

"That's Lady Little Pig to you Pabo!" she said sarcastically and tried to close the window to keep him out but he was too quick and dragged his body over the cushions and onto the floor with a thud. Jackson then flipped onto his back and sat up to pull Miyu down with him by the wrist and she laid on top of him as he nuzzled his nose to hers.

"I missed you Baobei" he said sweetly as her cheeks warmed. It's been a while since he called her that. She then nuzzled her face into his shoulder as he wrapped his strong arms around her.

"Ummmm EXCUSE MEEE I SAID I MISSED YOU" he whispered in her ear teasingly and she smiled against his shoulder and shook her head causing him to laugh. She brought her head up and looked down at him happily.

"Shhh I'm just making sure you're really my boyfriend" she said cutely and he grinned "And? Am I real?"

"Hold on, you smell like my boyfriend, you sound like my boyfriend, you're as obnoxious as my boyfriend...."
"ow!"

Jackson hissed as Miyu brought her finger tips to brush against his cheek and a shock rang through the room and she smiled a big toothy grin "Yes, you're real"

"Shocking" he chuckled as he started tickling her sides and the two blissfully rolled around the floor in a fit of laughter.

-knock knock-

"Mimi-tan are you okay in there?" Haruka called probably coming back from a trip to a bathroom.

"Ummmm...." Miyu looked down at Jackson who brought his finger to his lips and winked at her. "Ummmm yeah I'm fine, just tired, I'm gonna take a quick nap?" and Jackson nodded his head in approval.

She could practically sense Haruka shrugging her shoulders "K~ I'll wake you up when we watch Alice in Wonderland~" and with that her footsteps could be heard returning to the living room.

As Miyu tried to get off of Jackson he quickly pulled her back down and held her as if she were a pillow and wrapped his legs around her. "Pabo......I'm really happy you're here......but......"

"Hmmmmm~" Jackson hummed as he twirled Miyu's hair around his fingertip "You cut your hair Mimi, I like it"

How did he notice? She only got a trim the other day and not even Kai noticed and she couldn't tell Jackson cause he didn't have a phone...

"Haha I think I'd notice the little changes my girlfriend makes ya know! I'm not that blind~" he said teasingly as he pushed Miyu's frames back up her nose and she blushed crimson.

"I....I ugh....." Focus Miyu, she mentally face palmed herself "...what are you doing here? Do you have a schedule? You didn't even tell me you were coming...."

"How could I tell you without a phone Mimi?"
"............"

Jackson laughed at Miyu's perplexed face "Awww my girlfriend's so happy to see me, she's speechless~ OOMPH!" Miyu shoved her elbow into Jackson's gut and stood up and started kicking his sides.

"HOW DARE YOU KICK A MAN WHILE HE'S DOWN!"
"You're not a man, you're a pabo!!"

She crossed her arms as Jackson covered his head while in fetal position "What are you doing here though Pabo?" Jackson rolled over to her closet and carefully stood up and opened the door. He threw her sweatshirt at her along with his Wang cap then closed the door and turned to beam at her.

"Put those on~ We're going out~" Miyu looked at him with a raised eyebrow "Where?"

"On a date!" he declared proudly and the words had Miyu's heart flutter. "Really?"

"Really really now hurry up!"
"I don't believe you"
"Oh my god Mimi come onnnnnnnn" he whined cutely and she giggled and did as she was told.

Once she was fully dressed Jackson made his way to the window and opened it and carefully stepped back outside and motioned for her to follow him.

"Seriously Jackson?"

"Humor me" he winked at her using her own words against her and she sighed and stood up on the cushion ledge as Jackson held his arms out to her.

"I can reach you know....the windows only like 4 ft from the ground" she chuckled amusedly and Jackson pouted "Mimi! Stop ruining the romantic moment!"

She bent foward and wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her from the window and carried her bridal style. He then faced her as he smiled from ear to ear and she smiled back happily.

"Hi~"
"hi~"

He carefully closed the window with his side and started walking towards the gate "I can walk Pabo"

"I know" he replied smartly and Miyu shook her head. There was no point in arguing, he wouldn't put her down even if she asked him too. Once they reached the front of the house Jackson gently set her back on the ground and adjusted her cap then he pulled his snapback foward and put on his sunglasses and his favorite mask.

"Isn't the Wang cap.....a bit of a give away?" she asked curiously. He was obviously trying to disguise them but this hat was a really popular one of his, what if someone noticed?

"A give away that a fan wanted to have the same cap as the amazing Jackson Wang? Sure~"
"Your popularity is getting to your head and making you more of a pabo than usual...."
"Nahhhhh I'm just giddy because I'm with you~"

Jackson grabbed her hand in his and intertwined their fingers. "Cha Miyu! Are you ready to go out on your first date?!" Miyu looked down at their intertwined fingers as her stomach churned from nervousness. She took one last glance at her house then at Jackson and nodded.

The two stood shoulder to shoulder as they waited for the bus. "What's with this kidnapping me stuff Pabo? First the wedding and then now"

"Because I'm cool~"
"Kidnapping is cool? You are a terrible influence are you sure you're an idol?? AH!"

Jackson threw Miyu over his shoulder and started spinning gently "Don't you know what they say? If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all!"

"My hats falling off Pabo hahaha"
"Ummmm my hat!"

The two laughed as their breath fogged up around them in a cloud of white. As the headlights of the bus started to illuminate them Jackson gently set her back down and grabbed her hand again instantly and Miyu smiled.

"Don't worry Jackson, I'm not going anywhere" and though his face was covered Miyu knew he was blushing as he tightened his grip. "Shut up...."

The two made their way to a seat in the back and Jackson let her have the window seat and as he sat down he squished Miyu against the side. "You're a little cloose there Pabo" she giggled and he turned his head to smile at her "Not cloose enough!"

Miyu looked out the window trying to figure out where they were going. She took public transportation frequently and was fully aware they passed "Lotte World" a few stops ago.

"Where are we going?"
"Somewhere."
"You said you planned this right?"
"Yup."
"Even the climbing through my window stunt?"
"Yup."
"And the fact its night time?"
"Yup."
"Are we there yet?"
"Nope."
"When will we get there?"
"You talk too much Mimi"

Miyu pouted as the curiousity was eating away at her. He can't just show up out of the blue and not let her in at least a little about their special date that they've been looking forward to forever. She turned to the window and fogged it up with her breath and brought her finger up to draw a heart.

Once she drew one half she flinched as Jackson leaned over her to finish the other half then wrote "J+M" in the center and Miyu grinned cheesily as her cheeks burned against her will.

"You're so cheesy" Jackson slung his arm over her shoulders and pulled her head close to his and placed a warm kiss on top of her snapback. "Because of you!"

"HEY!" Suddenly Jackson knocked Miyu's snapback down to cover her face and he ushered her out of her seat as the bus was coming to a stop. He carefully dragged her up the asile and carefully helped her down the stairs. As the bus drove off Miyu reached for the visor but Jackson draped his arm over her head and made them walk foward.

"Jeez Pabo I know I'm short but......"
"Shhhh No talkie~"

Miyu watched her feet as Jackson continued to lead the way. A blind fold was cliche anyway......

"Are we there yet?" Miyu whispered and Jackson chuckled "Yes, why are you whispering?" She was beginning to feel uneasy as the atmosphere filled with chatter and she saw more feet other than her own. People. Alot of them.

"No reason....." Jackson took his arm off her head and told her to stay put but to keep her head down as he jogged off somewhere. Children were laughing and people were chattering and having a good time, where were they?

"Baobei~" he cooed as he gripped onto her wrist and pulled her through a door. "That was quick"

"Where did you think I went?" he laughed as he lifted her cap and she blinked as her eyes tried to focus in the weird lighting. Miyu turned her head and looked around and her eyes lit up in pure bliss. An Aquarium???? She turned to look up at her boyfriend then gasped.

"Pabo, where's your disguise?! What if someone sees you??" Jackson placed a finger over her lips and beamed at her "Look how dark it is~ Besides everyone's distracted by the tanks~ Do you like it?" He looked at her with hopeful eyes.

She smiled as she looked behind him at the giant tanks filled with thousands of colorful fishes, a touch tank and the whole placed decorated like a ship wreck and underwater. Miyu always loved Aquariums, it was nice that he remembered.

"I love it! Can we walk around Oppa? Please♥" she cooed cutely, half teasingly and half really excited to walk around the friggin place! A look of relief flashed across Jackson's face as he intertwined their fingers together and he nodded enthusiastically "Let's go!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two ran straight to the giant fish tank that held tropical fishes and Miyu laughed as Jackson in his cheeks and pretended to be a fish. She stood on her toes and kissed the tip of his nose and he blushed bright red as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"There~ Now you look like that Red fish over there~" Miyu pointed to a random red fish floating in a group of yellow fish then squealed as Jackson tried to grab her. After imitating fish the two made their way over to the touch tank. 

Miyu listened intently to the employees explaination of the animals as Jackson squeezed her hand with a distressed look on his face. "Oppa?"

He scrunched his face and pointed to the sea cucumber that the person was holding "Do we HAVE to touch it???"

"It's a touch tank, obviously we have to touch it!"
"BUT IT'S SO GROSS!"

Once the explaination was over Miyu eagerly rolled up her sweatshirt sleeve and stuck her hand into the water and Jackson copied her actions trying to look manly but he squealed as a little sting ray swam by his hand and he ran away from the side of the tank.

"Your ugh boyfriend seems to be a bit jumpy" the female employee smiled and Miyu turned back to eye Jackson who was shaking his hand as if he got burned. "He's an idiot, but he's my idiot"

The employee helped Miyu feed the sting ray and she gasped as she pat it, it was so squishy! She held the sea cucumber and a sea urchin and smiled in delight.

-click-

Miyu looked up from the sound of a shutter and grinned even wider. "When did you get that?" Jackson was holding up a polaroid camera and pointed to the shop "You were so distracted you didn't even notice I was gone!"

Miyu walked over to the hand sanitizing area to clean up then looked at the picture Jackson took. "Because it's so fun~"

"Touching gross things is fun?"
"Yup~ That's why I touch you all the time~" Miyu squealed as Jackson charged after her playfully "I've had it up to here with your wit Baobei!"


"Catch me if you can Oppa!"
"Hey wait up!"

Miyu ran away from Jackson excitedly. She was having so much fun she couldn't contain herself and ran straight to the shark exhibit. Once she paused to catch her breath she finally realized how far away she ran and Jackson was nowhere in sight.

"Oops" she whispered apologetically and started to feel overwhelmed as she got swallowed up by the huge crowd of people who were also excited to see the sharks.

"Excuse me.....pardon me....." Miyu made her way through the crowd trying to find a moment of peace. She hated crowded place, she hated being alone, even more so since that incident at Woo's and now she was starting to feel nervous about leaving Jackson behind with no way of contacting him.

"Oppa....."

Someone brushed against her and Miyu was ready to defend herself but a sense of relief washed over her as that all too familiar spark traveled up her hand.

"Don't. Do. That. Again" Jackson said seriously as he wrapped Miyu in his arms and held her head against his shoulder. Miyu lifted her arms and wrapped them around his waist and squeezed tightly. He let her go and grabbed her hand firmly in his.

"You scared me Baobei. I was about to go bullistic looking for you! DON'T DO THAT!" He was trying very hard not to yell at her and Miyu smiled awkwardly. It was cute he was so worried and she felt bad for getting him worked up.

"I'm sorry Oppa" Jackson sighed as the two started looking at the multitude of sharks. "If you scare me again Mimi I'm gonna feed you to that Shark right there!" He pouted and Miyu looked at the Great White Shark he was pointing at and smiled.

"You'd let a shark eat me?" Jackson thought for a moment, realized what he said then shook his head "No no way. I take that back!" As if the shark knew he was talking about it, it swam closer to the two and Miyu squealed pretending to be afraid.

Jackson hid Miyu behind his back protectively and glared playfully at the glass "I SAID I TAKE IT BACK YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!" Miyu grabbed his hand and lifted it towards the tank teasingly.

"Touch the glass Jackson~" he yelled cutely and shook his hand free and pulled the two away from the shark "Stop playing Mimi!"


"I can't believe they didn't have fish sticks on the menu" Jackson whined jokingingly as he and Miyu left the food court with Shark shaped Ice creams. Miyu hummed cutely as she concentrated on the melting trails of vanilla ice cream.

"Right? I can't believe they don't have FISH on the menu at a place that shows off and raises FISH" Miyu said sarcastically and she laughed as Jackson bumped her playfully.

"I'm just saying Mimi, it could be like a lesson to the fish! If you don't do what we say then you get fried....." Jackson noticed Miyu wasn't by his side anymore and turned around and didn't know whether he should laugh or feel really bad.

"You....you.....you...." Miyu pouted as she stared at her ice cream that was now on the floor infront of her. She looked up at him as tears pricked the corner of her eyes "you...you....knocked over my ice cream!" YOU DONT MESS WITH MY FOOD!!!

Jackson jogged back and laughed as she started pounding on his arm "I'll buy you another one!"

"No! I don't want you spending anymore money on me!"
"It's a date! That's what I'm suppose to do that's why guys who aren't single are always broke!"

Miyu continued to pound on his arm, genuinuely upset by the loss of her ice cream. "Give me yours!" Jackson backed away and looked at her as if she had 3 heads "NO WAY GET YOUR OWN!"

"I HAD MY OWN THEN YOU MADE ME DROP IT!"
"I'M NOT GIVING YOU MINE!"
"OPPA!"

Jackson laughed as he watched the steam blow from Miyu's ears. He bent in and kissed the side of her lips and smiled. He pulled away and watched as Miyu's face turned red and her heart started racing.

He held out his ice cream cone to her and smiled a dazzling smile "Obviously I'll let you have mine" Miyu covered her eyes with her hand as Jackson's lips twisted into a smile.

"We....we can share....." Miyu proposed and she couldn't believe the words coming out of . She never shared food....Jackson reached for her hand and brought it to her side and intertwined their fingers once more. "No Mimi, it's okay you enjoy"

"Thank you"

The couple continued walking around taking pictures with the new mint green polaroid camera and Miyu's phone. People were leaving gradually so Miyu checked the time and gasped.

"Jackson! The buses don't run this late! We should leave!" Jackson shrugged his shoulders "I guess we'll have to walk home then."

"That's not even funny and you know it. It's cold and dark, oh no do you have a schedule in the morning? You should be in bed!"

"Mimi relax!!! We have one last exhibit okay~?"

Jackson led Miyu through a curtained door that led to a dark room with tube tanks that glowed. There were more people here and the sight took Miyu's breath away. Moon Jellyfish.

"Saved the best for last didn't I~?" Jackson beamed happily and Miyu nodded slowly. The Moon Jellyfish in the tank were glowing along with the colors of the tank and it looked out of this world. He pulled them towards a corner as everyone started crowding in the center around an employee.

"Now everyone please enjoy the holiday themed light show and have a good night!" Miyu gasped and clung to Jackson's arm as all the lights went out and nothing remained but the glows of the tanks. Music started playing overhead and the tanks started changing various shades of red and green and flashed along with the music.

Miyu was captivated "Jackson, this is so amazing" He looked down lovingly at her and kissed the top of her head "Not as amazing as you"

"Jackson look this fish looks like.....look how cool.....wow that was really....." Miyu flipped through the polaroid photos as they left the Aquarium. Jackson held Miyu from behind to keep her warm and smiled as she excitedly pointed out things.

"I know Mimi I know I was there!"

The two stopped at the edge of the road and Miyu leaned her head back against Jackson's chest as their breaths fogged around them under the streetlight.

"Did I keep my promise?" Jackson asked softly as he swayed Miyu back and forth gently. She smiled and looked up at him "Definitely. Best date ever. Thank you so much Jackson."

"Anything for you Miyu" he whispered as he brought his face closer to hers. Miyu could feel his breath against her lips as his nose touched hers and she was ready for anything......well almost anything.

A black car pulled up in front of them and Jackson sighed "Always something Mimi" Miyu smiled then looked at the car who rolled down their window and she gasped and quickly ducked behind Jackson.

"Nickhun!" Miyu was star struck as Nickhun waved from the driver seat and Jackson whined cutely "Hyung! You couldn't wait like 1 more minute??!" Miyu shook Jackson gently "Why is Nickhun here?"

"I'm offended you know Nickhun but didn't know I was Jackson" he pouted and Nickhun laughed as he got out the car. He walked over and held a hand out to Miyu, who was not ashamed at all that she was acting exactly like Haruka.

"Hello Miyu, I'm Nickhun, I've heard alot about you" Jackson gently swatted Nickhun's hand away as Miyu reached for it. "Mimi how come you know Nickhun but you didn't know me!?"

Miyu walked around Jackson and bowed "I always listen to 2PM's Hands Up during exam season to keep me awake" She shyly shook Nickhun's hand who laughed happily "That's good to hear, thank you!"

Realization hit Miyu and she frowned "You....you're his sunbaenim at JYP. Shouldn't you be scolding Jackson for coming out late? Especially with a girl? Oh no! Is he in trouble that's why you're here?! I'm so sorry!"

Jackson crossed his arms as he continued to pout over the fact Miyu just minorly fangirled over Nickhun. "No, no, I'm the only one who knows about you and I'm the last person to be judging him. He asked me if I could pick you guys up after your date since the buses don't run this late."

"Also I wanted to meet the girl who could tame the Wild and y Jackson Wang and my is she beautiful" Miyu's cheeks burned at the compliment and Jackson draped himself over her shoulders in a jealous manor. "HYUNG! YOU'RE RUINING ME!"

After a fun car ride back to her house Miyu took a polaroid picture with Nickhun which he happily signed as Jackson rolled his eyes. "Hope to see you again soon~" Nickhun called from the driver seat. "Jackson hurry up I'll drop you off"

Miyu waved back as Jackson continued to push her towards the back "Thank you Nickhun Oppa! Hope to see you soon too!"

"No! No you don't! AND DONT CALL HIM OPPA!"

Jackson quietly opened the window and helped Miyu back inside. She knelt on her knees and held her head in her hands as she watched Jackson sink to his knees to look up at her happily.

"You make it look like my window is so high up Jackson"
"Hahaha for dramatic effect!"
"What a bluffer"
"That's King of Bluffs to you Missy!"

The two laughed then stared contently into each others eyes. "I'm going to miss you, you've been so busy....." Miyu whispered longingly as Jackson smiled sadly.

"You'll see me sooner than you think Baobei, just don't think about it"

Jackson slowly stood up a bit to reach up to Miyu in the window as she lowered her head to him. Miyu closed her eyes as Jackson's lips gently brushed against hers and when she didn't pull away Jackson stood up a bit more to press his lips against hers more firmly and she melted.

Electricity was coursing between the two as Jackson brought his hand to rest against the side of her face and he smiled against her lips. As Miyu pulled away for air Jackson desperately brought her back to him not wanting to be apart from her.

The sound of a car horn caused the two to pull away reluctantly but not before Jackson placed butterfly kisses from Miyu's forehead, to her nose, then pecked her lips a few more times.

"I'll see you soon?" he whispered huskily as he laid his forehead against hers as they both breathed heavily and Miyu nodded in a daze. Jackson brought his lips back to hers for one last sweet kiss then waved solemly.

"Bye Baobei♥" Jackson beamed at her happily from the gate
"Bye Oppa♥" she replied shyly and Jackson blew her a kiss and Miyu scrunched her face.

She closed her window slowly and took in a deep breath to calm her racing heart. Jackson Wang, you really are something. Miyu slowly turned and took in one last breath to prepare herself for what was about to happen.

When she left......her curtain was open not closed.

She grabbed the edge with her hand and swallowed hard as she pulled it aside slowly then smiled awkwardly.

Eunji, Haruka, and Eric watched her with arms crossed as they sat on her bed and Kai sat in her chair as James leaned against the wall. Was her phone on silent? Oops.

".....Hi...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Preview of Season 2 -aka after the holidays~-

"Youngjae?"

It was rare any of the GOT7 members visited Woo's by themselves, and let alone Youngjae. Youngjae smiled awkwardly as he twiddled his thumbs and motioned for her to sit across from him in the booth. Miyu took off her black apron and smiled at the blonde idol.

"What are you doing her Youngjae? Are you alright?" she asked concernedly and he smiled shyly at her. "I'm fine Noona. I ugh...just wanted to see you...that's all...."

Miyu beamed at Youngjae and his cheeks tinted pink "Awww really? That's so nice! I'm glad to see you Youngjae~ We don't talk as much as I do with the others, I thought you didn't like me too much"

A look of pain flashed across Youngjae's face and it didn't go unnoticed "What is it Youngjae?" He lowered his head as his voice hushed.

"Jaebeom Hyung always says when we have a problem we need to talk about it and sort it out...."
"Okay? Do you have a problem with me Youngjae? If you do I'm sorry for whatever it is!"

Youngjae looked up surprised and shook his head "No! Of course not! It's just......I like you......." Miyu raised an eyebrow curiously as Youngjae hung his head lower.

"I like you too Youngjae, you know that~" Miyu laughed brightly but slowly stopped as Youngjae shook his head guiltyly.

"No Miyu Noona...I....really like you....and I don't know what to do....."


"If I learned anything you can't just go around making assumptions" Jackson said as he rubbed Haruka's shoulders comfortingly as she sobbed quietly into her hands.Was she jumping to conclusions? Was Kai cheating on her with the girl from the store or not?

"What....what if he doesn't love me anymore Oppa?" she looked up sadly at Jackson and he smiled "Haruka, he's crazy about you and you know it!"

Haruka chuckled as Jackson wiped a tear from her face "You're a real good friend Jackson, I'm happy Miyu's dating you"

"I'm happy she's dating me too! And if she heard me say that she'd probably say something like "If I didn't date you who else would?""

The two laughed happily and Haruka quickly kissed Jackson on the cheek appreciatively "Thanks for listening!"

"Haruka?" Jackson and Haruka looked up at the sound of a bag hitting the floor and Haruka instantly shot up as her face paled "Kai, it's not what it looks like!"


"Why don't I be your dance partner?" Mark asked shyly as Eunji halted her pacing. She turned towards him with a raised eye brow as her heart fluttered. "Really?"

Mark nodded with a smile "That's what boyfriends do for their girlfriends right? They help when they can and I'd love to help you Eunji"


"Honey are you trying to get Jackson drunk?" Ami laughed as Miyu watched in horror as Chunsung poured Jackson another glass of beer to go with his dinner.

"Not at all! I'm just trying to be hospitalble to our guest who joined us for dinner, that's all~" Chunsung winked at Miyu and she hung her head low.

Earlier
"Mimi, I think you're just feeling a bit insecure. You know Jackson likes you. Alot. ALOT ALOT.He is your boyfriend afterall."
"I know...it's just.....the whole Jackji thing sometimes gets a bit....."
"Well there's only one way to find out~"
"Hmmmm?"
"A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: BEST FIRST DATE EVER!!! EVER!!! Hope you all enjoyed everyone and hope it was worth the wait m(_ _)m I'll see you guys after the holidays for more SPARK and JPOV's will be updated whenever I get my laptop so look foward to that~ Thanks everyone for your comments and feedback and I hope we continue to enjoy spark for a little while longer~