♥Do You Trust Me?♥

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Wow my last opening Author Note for this story O_O It feels strange haha I came to this website just to write this story for Enni and I thought it would be a quick and simple story for her to enjoy but look at it now 60+ chapters later, lots of views and subs and I've made a whole lotta of new friends (you guys xD!) But I'll save the sappy for the end so enjoy the last bout of Author-nim's fluffy guns because I went all out! Please enjoy The Finale of SPARK \o/

Plug: I'd put this at the end but I'll be writing quite a bit there so I'll just leave it here for old times sake♥ As always feel free not to click it but I did a short English cover of Just Right and you know I always share my GOT7 videos with you guys because you're all Beautiful and Just Right \o/: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaCI1OicYvg
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The iPhone on the side table lit up revealing a happy background of a girl with a snapback laughing, her eyes half closed and smiling in enjoyment and her cheeks rosey and content.

It danced along the surface as it vibrated from the alarm going off causing the couple in the bed to shuffle under the covers.

With a groan Jackson sleepily reached an arm out from under the safety of the blanket and tried to silence the nuisance.

Swaying his hand in the air no where near the phone his fingers brushed over the picture frame with a snapshot of the loving couple at the wedding.

"Jackson....."
"I'm trying......."

Miyu grumbled and curled tighter into a ball snugging closer to Jackson who's eyebrows were furrowing from the loud vibrating.

He hummed triumphantly when his hand finally grabbed the device upside down and the two cringed as it slipped out of his hold and landed on the floor, successfully snoozing the alarm.

"That's one way to do it......"

Jackson yawned sleepily and adjusted his position so he was once again enveloping his sleeping girlfriend in his arms safe and sound.

"Baby wake up....."

He whispered softly and he couldn't help but smile as Miyu coo-ed back weakly in response and shook her head.

Grabbing his hand she brought it up to her face and snuggled it. Her soft breathing made Jackson's fair skin blush and she had successfully fallen asleep once more.

GOT7 had won their first trophy on a music show for their new song yesterday.

Eunji and Miyu had been watching the program and when their favorite boys were proclaimed the winners the sisters jumped on the couch in celebration.

Screaming and cheering Sarang watched the girls with rounded eyes for a moment then curled back into a ball ignoring them as if to say this behavior was nothing new.

As soon as filming for extra segments and interviews for their win was over Jackson immediately whipped his phone out and once the ringing clicked he screamed excitedly into the phone drawing attention to himself from s and the staff but he didn't care.

"OH MY GOD!!"
"I KNOW I SAW I'M SO PROUD OF YOU OPPA!!"

He grinned widely from his girlfriend squealing in his ear with equal excitement.

He curled his blonde hair around his fingers and kicked his foot back and forth bashfully as she continued to praise him.

"You looked so good Pabo! And your rap was so cool and fun~ And....."
"Did you catch my wink and kissy face Baobei? Those were for you~"
"Oh really? How'd you know I'd be watching?"
"Let's just say I was hoping you would be"
"Well I'll tell you a little secret sir but you can't tell anyone okay?"
"Sure what is it?"
"-whispers- I never miss a GOT7 performance on tv"
"Heh?! Really?!"
"Definitely! There's this one guy who really stands out to me and I can't keep my eyes off him. He's really handsome and cool and oozes charisma~"

Jackson's face blushed brightly and he bit his lower lip to keep himself from smiling even wider if that were possible.

"His name is Yugyeom do you know him?~"
"MEAN MIYU IS MEAN!!!"

He yelled into the phone with a thumping heart and as everyone peered at him curiously he apologized then hissed quietly in the phone.

"Why are you so mean to me?!"
"Because I love you Jackson. Don't you know? Hehehe"

Youngjae skipped over and placed his head on Jackson's shoulder curiously as his Hyung slapped his hand over his face, hard, from Miyu's words. Her giggle would be the death of him.

"Hi Noona~"

Even though she couldn't see him he waved at the phone and though he couldn't see she waved at her phone happily.

Jinyoung strode over and plucked the device from dazed Jackson and smiled into the phone.

"Yah! We won our first trophy you should treat us~"
"Sure come on over!"

The van pulled up in front of the Cha house and Jackson was the first one out of the vehicle with the boys laughing at him from behind.

Flying up the stairs with key in hand the door opened upon his arrival and without skipping a beat he scooped Miyu up in his arms and spun her around joyfully.

Laughing Miyu kicked her feet and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Congradulations Sir Pabo~"

With a kiss on the nose he sat her back on the ground grabbing her hand and he tugged her impatiently outside towards the van.

Before climbing in Miyu whined as Eunji tugged on her other arm keeping her out and Jackson frowned playfully at the evil witch.

"Come on Eunji can't you ever give me a break?!"
"She can't fit stupid!"
"She can sit on my lap~"
"Like hell she will! We'll follow behind you in the truck!"
"Great I'll go with you guys~ Markie let's go~"
"Okay~"

"I wanna ride with Noona too!"
"BamBam sit down!"
"Let me go!"
"No one is riding with us stay in your damn van!"
"No!"
"Darnit BamBam you ruin everything!"
"Jackson Hyung you do that all on your own!"

"I'm so sorry Manager-oppa"
"It's okay Miyu-ah it's nothing new."

Jaebeom grabbed Jackson's body and winked at the girls as he dragged him back inside and slid the door closed.

Miyu adjusted her clothes as Eunji crossed her arms and her teeth.

"Idiot."
"He is. And he's my idiot."

She smiled dreamily and waved at the dark windows knowing her boyfriend would be pouting at her at the moment wanting to be with her.

Watching her sister Eunji chuckled and shook her head before dragging Miyu by the sleeve into the truck.

Glasses clinked over sizzling BBQ after Jaebeom's speech and the small private room buzzed with talk and laughter.

Yugyeom blushed profusely as Miyu fed him and BamBam leaned over the maknae impatient for his turn.

Youngjae cringed as Eunji by waving a piece of cucumber at him. She smiled wide as Mark laughed hysterically behind her from the younger's face of disgust.

Jinyoung chewed on his fingers anxiously and Jackson scrunched his face up as Miyu and Jaebeom had a hot pepper eating contest since both enjoyed spicy food.

"You're not joining them Hyung?"
"I'm fine just watching Gyeommie I don't have a death wish hahaha"
"And best believe I would not be kissing you if you had hot chili lips Babe"
"Not even if I did this??"

Eunji groaned as Mark draped an arm over her shoulders flirtatiously and made a kissy face at her. He chuckled as she squeezed his lips with her fingertips.

Jackson took his snapback off and placed it on Miyu's head so he could stick napkins to her sweating forehead.

Jaebeom groaned from the burn but he kept his expression straight because he refused to lose but the stoney face Miyu had was unflinching and the room yelled as he finally reached for his drink.

"How the heck do you do that Mimi??"
"Think happy thoughts Jaebeommie"
"Happy thoughts are making you cry hahahaha"

Hot tears streamed down her face as her body finally coughed from the burn. She turned and collided her fist with Jackson's arm as he laughed at her obnoxiously and he squealed and ran as she held a pepper up to him.

After a fun night of eating contests and celebrating the boys waved Miyu off with Jackson clinging onto her half asleep.

"Jackson make sure she sleeps the fund raiser is tomorrow!"
"Why are you yelling Jinyoung I'm right here....."
"Sorry! I cant hear! Youngjae kept yelling in my ear!"
"Cause Noona kept putting cucumbers in my face I thought I was gonna be sick...."

The van drove off to the dorm that was only five minutes away and Miyu smiled as Jackson closed his eyes and leaned his head on her shoulder.

"Where are you two going?"
"Celebratory drinking Babe where else haha Wanna come?"

Jackson groaned in protest and tightened his arms around her. Miyu shook her head and waved Mark and Eunji off.

"Okay sleepy head let's get you into bed"

She whispered whimsically as she dragged Jackson to her room after giving Sarang left over grilled meat as a treat.

"I think you have some clothes in my closet....Yah I'm still in here!!"

Miyu slapped her hand over her eyes shyly as drowsy Jackson pulled his shirt over his head with cloudy puppy eyes.

"So?"

He groaned softly as he joined her side sorting through his clothes in her closet that have accumulated from all the times he's stayed over. It wasn't like she hasn't seen him shirtless before.

He peered down at her curiously and chuckled as Miyu closed her fingers quickly after being caught peeping at his torso.

Pulling out a pair of plaid flannel pajama bottoms Miyu slapped her other hand over her eyes as Jackson carelessly stripped off his jeans and slipped on the comfy pants.

He grunted for her attention sleepily and dropping her hands Miyu's eyes rounded as he held up the long sleeve flannel top to her that matched his pants.

Unable to control her wandering eyes she peered at his toned body that flexed as Jackson rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

The pants hung loosely from his hips revealing the hem of his boxers and she could feel her cheeks tinting pink from the sight.

"Baby please put this on now because if you keep looking at me like that dressing you will be the last thing on my mind...."

Miyu gasped from Jackson's suggestive words and snatched the flannel from his hands and he laughed as she ran to the bathroom.

Shyly she stepped back into the room wearing the oversized flannel and short shorts.

Her face was blazing because she would always wear her pikachu kigurumi when she slept next to him and now wearing this....she felt exposed.....yet slightly excited.

Shuffling towards the bed where Jackson was already laying down she covered her eyes again due to his still lack of shirt.

With his arms under his head Jackson lazily peered out of one eye and smiled.

"You look good in my clothes Baby"

His voice was sleep riddled, low and oh so inviting.

"Could you move over?"
"Could I move over what?"
"Please can you move Pabo"
"No"

He said deadpan and Miyu dropped her hands and pouted at him.

"Why not?"
"Because you like to sleep on the side against the wall"
"And how do you expect me to get there if you wont move?"
"Climb over me"

He said bluntly and Miyu looked away embarrassed. She knew that tone. It was his "I'm really tired Mimi so if you'd be so kind as to just do what I ask instead of fighting with me I'd really appreciate it please and thank you" voice and it really left no room for argument.

Holding her breath Miyu slowly approached the bed. The mattress creaked as she bent over Jackson's body and she wanted nothing more than to slap that smile off his face. His eyes were closed he'd never see it coming.

"Take your time Mimi no rush really"
"Shut up Pabo....."

Not seeing any other way to the safety of her side of the bed that was now even smaller with her boyfriend sprawled out freely she swallowed the nervous lump in and swung a leg over Jackson.

As she climbed over him mid straddle her hands landed on his chest and she froze as he raised his arms and wrapped them around her keeping her in place with his eyes still closed.

She could feel his quick heart beat under her finger tips and goose bumps rose all over her body as his thumbs rubbed circles on the small of her back.

"This feels nice doesn't it?"
"What?"
"You. Me. Like this."
"Like what?"

His hands rose up her back to pull her down so she was laying on top of him and he kissed the top of her head.

"You know, like this. Comfortable with each other, almost feeling like a normal couple without a care in the world. You in my arms, me under your touch and I don't know about you but I really want to kiss you right now."
"Well I don't want to kiss you...."
"Why not?"

With her cheek to his chest she smiled from the cute whine in his voice and kissed his skin hushing him instantly.

"I just want to enjoy this feeling. Me in your arms, you under my touch....."
"I wouldn't want it any other way"
"Me either"
"Do you really mean that?"
"I really do."
"We should head to bed then."
"Wow way to ruin a moment Pabo haha"

She giggled and looked up at his face. Jackson smiled warmly and connected his lips to hers for a kiss that sent gentle tingles through their bodies.

"You have a busy day tomorrow and if we keep going like this I won't be able to control myself"
"What do you mean?"
"Hahaha let's just say if I had my way we wouldn't be sleeping at all tonight"
"What does THAT mean??"
"Goodnight Mimi I love you"
"Yah Jackson what do you mean, tell me! You can't silence me with cuddles Mr. Let me go!!"
"Shhh Mimi I'm sleepy....You're so soft...like a plushie....."
"Don't shush me in my own room how rude....."

The phone on the floor began to vibrate once more after the five minute snooze but Miyu wasn't budging.

Exhausted from hanging out last night and too comfortable in Jackson's arms her eyes refused to open.

"Mimi....."
"......"
"Miiimiiiiii"
"......"

He whispered softly and when she refused to get up he chuckled and blew on the back of her neck making goose bumps rise and her body stir.

He blew again then this time planted a gentle kiss on her skin making her groan and she wiggled in his embrace.

"That tickles....."

She whined as he kissed the same spot over and over again and finally awake she flipped over and pushed his nose with her fingertip.

"This alarm I'm pretty sure I didn't set it to the "tickle" setting."
"Well the "whisper" and "cuddle" setting weren't working"

Propping herself up on her elbows Miyu looked down at Jackson with half open eyes and her hair stuck out everywhere making him laugh.

He groaned as she rolled on top of him and tried to reach for the phone on the floor that was still buzzing but it was just out of her reach.

Reaching a little further she gasped as she rolled off the bed but thanks to Jackson's quick reactions he rolled her over so she landed on top of him and the two hissed as his head softly hit the leg of the table.

"That must've hurt a bit"
"What? Hitting my head or you landing on me?"
"I was referring to you "falling for me" Mr. Wang"

She winked cutely and Jackson roared and pulled her down to him to tickle her till she teared, completely forgetting about the vibrating phone under the bed.

Walking into the living room with Miyu on his back and his arms hooked under her legs the couple snickered at Mark and Eunji who were passed out on the couch.

Mark's mouth was wide open as he slept with one arm behind his head and the other wrapped around Eunji who was laying on top of him with her face flat against his chest and her arm hanging off the edge.

"We shouldn't bother them Pabo"
"What are you talking about? Of course we should!"

Miyu covered her eyes as Jackson carried her over to the television. He flipped it on and cranked the volume to the max on the music channel and AOA's Heart Attack shook the furniture in the room.

Mark stirred awake slowly but Eunji was still as dead as a log. With a pounding head he frowned at his best friend who was jumping up and down in front of him while holding his girlfriend.

Looking down at sleeping Eunji his expression softened and he covered her ears from Jackson's immature actions before closing his eyes and falling back asleep.

Miyu slipped off Jackson's back and turned the television off while glaring at him and she held a finger in front of her lips and he nodded.

The two tip toed to the kitchen and they cringed as Jackson accidently stepped on Sarang's squeaky chew toy causing Eunji to stir awake.

She lifted her head and looked over at the couple. She glared daggers at Jackson and he threw his arms in the air exasperatedly.

"Sure! That little noise woke you up but not the music blasting! Weird wicked witch is weird!"
"........ you Wang"
"Babe watch your language"

Looking over at her sister sleepily her eyebrow raised as she noticed their attire.

"Why is Jackson shirtless and you have no pants?"
"Huh? But  I'm wearing shorts....."
"What did you two do last night?"
"Eh? Nothing we just slept"
"Together?"
"Yeah....?"

Eunji brought her dagger glare back to Jackson who raised his hands innocently and his eyes rounded.

"You two slept together?"
"Yes but no"
"What are you two talking about?"
"Hush Babe the adults are talking"
"But....but he's not an adult...."
"EXCUSE YOU MIMI"

With no one still explaining anything to her Miyu whipped up breakfast for everyone.

Once the meal was over she decided to let Eunji sleep in a bit longer so she dropped Mark and Jackson off at the dorm before heading over to the venue this early morning.

The boys would've loved to help but they had an important schedule and she reassured them it was fine and to work hard but not too hard.


Pulling up into the open out door space Miyu exited the car and stretched her arms over her head reaching for the sun that was bright and warm this beautiful day.

Kai's truck was parked behind Eric's car and her friends were bright eyed and bustling around hanging decorations that included a sparkly light up sign courtesy of Haruka that read "Woo's Fund Raisers: Woo's the best?! Woo's else!"

James pulled in after her with a few of his friends from soccer and they arranged the picnic tables and checkered table clothes.

Finally getting the speakers connected Eric blasted Kara's Mamma Mia and proceeded to dance in an attempt to get everyone pumped for the day and it worked along with earning himself a round of unashamed applause.

Setting up the long catering tables and trays with water and portable flames Miyu's eyes wandered over to the small limo that pulled up followed by trucks.

She was puzzled as Seohyun stepped out with her glasses spotless and her laptop at hand and when she caught her gaze the girl smiled and bowed slightly.

Men poured out of the trucks and the people there watched puzzled as they sat up ropes and protective restrictions not only in and around the venue but even in the streets.

Eric whined as techies replaced his smaller sound system with a much larger sophisticated one and he ran as someone tested the mics and the speakers whirred with that annoying high pitched sound.

"What's going on?"

Kai stood in front of Haruka protectively as a large man walked towards them and handed them black work jackets with the word "Staff" on the .

"Seohyun what's going on? What is all this?"

Seohyun handed her a jacket that read "Manager" on the pocket and she smiled.

"This is my way of making ammends for getting your Grandfather's restaurant ruined. I'm really sorry for that Miyu."
"It's not your fault thou...."
"You don't have to be nice all the time you know? You can't make everybody happy but what matters is that you're happy and me helping you makes me happy."

Miyu smiled and pulled the girl into a hug that made her cheeks blush.

"And I'm happy that you're happy but what is all this?"
"What I do best Miyu-ah"

Their food wasn't even set yet and the Woo's workers watched dumb founded as the streets flooded with cheering girls and boys with signs and their money waving in the air.

Haruka held onto Miyu's hand bewildered.

"I'm confused...."
"So am I...."
"EXCUSE ME! PARDON ME! MOVE YOUR ASSES OR ILL KICK THEM!! PREGNANT WOMAN COMING THROUGH GIVE HER SOME ROOM!"
"Eunji you don't have to be so rough hahaha"
"It's cause these pricks won't move Ami!"

Ami, Chunsung, Mirin, Gramps, Grams and Eunji fought through the crowd to get into the venue and the family smiled awkwardly as hung over Eunji yelled at security.

"What's this Dear?"
"It looks like some sort of event?"

The elderly couple looked around curiously, hand in hand, and when Gramp's eyes landed on the glowing banner his eyes glistened.

Miyu walked over still completely puzzled by the large crowd and she yelped as the white haired man pulled her in for a hug.

"Is this your doing Sweet Heart?"
"It's all of ours but I kinda don't know what's happening this isn't what I was expecting"
"Nothing ever turns out the way you plan huh Mimi?"

The crowd of girls roared in excitement. Miyu whipped her head around to that all too familiar voice and was shocked to see GOT7 along with other JYP artists including the big man himself.

Van upon black vans lined up and with each new idol group to exit the crowds roared louder and louder.

"You don't check social media alot do you Miyu-ah"
"To be honest Seohyun I don't even have my own"

Seohyun snickered proudly and held her laptop screen open to her and Miyu's eyes widened.

"Come one come all to Woo's Fundraiser. Raise money for a worthy cause, eat, drink, dine with friends and did I mention be served and mingle with your favorite idols? Be there or be crushed!"

Seohyun had contacted all her Idol connections and groups that were more than willing to help out the cause, including the group who's fans caused the damage in the first place, arrived bringing food and drinks donated by their sponsors and themselves.

Volunteering from the goodness of their hearts all proceeds would be donated to Woo's renovations and thanks to security and a tight list Woo's regular customers received top priority and first pick at the Woo's dishes prepared by the Cha family.

JYP pulled the Cha sisters wearing their work clothes along with the other employees in for a photo with the company to hang on the wall in the building as a remembrance of their bonding day.

BTS fought over who would help the cute Japanese employee serve drinks and they quickly straightened up when Kai who didn't care what so ever that they were idols wrapped his arm around her waist and told them off.

Eunji was at a loss for words when VIXX's N asked her where they should place the crackers and drinks they brought and she managed to communicate by pointing her fingers.

Gramps and Grams recognized Jun-Hyung and the rest of G.O.D from when they used to visit the restaurant when they were young, much younger and Jun Hyung laughed saying he always thought Miyu looked familiar. Bam!

Miyu yelped as Youngji slung her arms over her shoulders and laughed soundlessly from her cute startled expression.

Kara had brought chocolate chip cookies for obvious reasons.

Idols wore aprons and manded stands flashing smiles and wishing Gramps the best and he was taken back when the group who's fans caused the trouble gave him formal written apologies from each member on behalf of their fans behavior.

Taking her place behind the catering table Miyu looked around still completely in shock.

The turn out was massive. Hundreds of fans and Woo's customers, magazines and photographers being blocked by security and the large donation fish tank was filling up rapidly.

Despite the large amount of people Seohyun's employees worked diligently to keep everything safe and organized and with a few threats to destroy their idols if they didn't behave Seohyun had fans wrapped around her skilled and powerful cyber finger.

Miyu squished her arms in as Jackson and Nickhun stood by her side adjusting their aprons and they beamed down at her.

"Ready for duty Ms. Cha~"

While serving people Miyu couldn't help but glance up shyly at Jackson who was working next to her in total Idol mode.

He was so serious and his smile was infectious and more than once fans told her how lucky she was to be working with him and she couldn't help but agree: she was lucky to have him.

Nickhun elbowed her ribs and chuckled.

"Stop gawking at him, he's working like you should be doing hahaha"

Her cheeks blushed furiously as she apologized to the person waiting for the food in front of her.

"Hi Mommy Hi Daddy"

Papa and Mama Cha lined up in front of Miyu with their plates and completely ignored their daughter and looked over at Jackson with sparkling eyes.

"Did you ask her yet?" 
"Did you did you?"

The two were beaming with the demeanor of children and Jackson blushed and laughed bashfully while shaking his head.

"Ask who what?"

Miyu asked but before she could interogate further she was called away for help.

Watching her leave Papa Cha laughed boastfully scaring the young girls around him and he winked at Jackson.

"Well you can't ask if you're not with her am I right?"

He held his hand open and Jackson beamed and took off his apron handing it over to the big man who took his place behind the stand.

"Oh Honey you're so sweet and look adorable in that apron~"
"I....can't....get....it....tied behind me!"
"You've been eating doughtnuts again haven't you?!~"
"NO!!! Ummmm IT WAS EUNJI!! SHE MADE ME EAT THEM!!"
"SERIOUSLY DADDY?! IM RIGHT HERE I CAN HEAR YOU!"
"LOVE YOU SWEETIE!"
"TRAITOR!!"

Returning her attention to the boys infront of her who were staring at her with googly eyes she tumbled to the side as Mark hid her behind his back and served the boys to make them leave faster.

"What's up with you?"
"They were staring at you"
"So what? I don't care"
"I do. You're mine and I don't appreciate others staring at what's mine"
"Well I'm working and you're working being all idol-y so I'm a free woman at the moment Mr. Tuan"
"But Babe"

Mark's brows furrowed as Eunji brushed by him as if he were no one. First off he wasn't just anyone, he was GOT7's Mark Tuan and more importantly he was Mark Tuan, Cha Eunji's boyfriend damnit!

He looked over at JYP who was lounging in the coffee corner and when he caught his gaze Mark gave him an apologetic smile and the producer smiled and waved his hand as if saying go ahead.

"Yah Eunji"

He called to her with his distinct low voice and grabbed her wrist.

Miyu ignored the crowd that screamed to high heavens unaware it was because Mark, the visual Idol of GOT7 just twirled an unknown girl around then kissed her passionately in front of everyone.

"What's going on here?"

WINNER's Mino rubbed the back of his head embarrassed and explained that he didn't know what the dishes were that the Woo's regulars wanted to order so she smiled and handed him a menu that had all the information he'd need on it.

"Hey Miyu can I talk to you for a minute?"
"What is it Ja.......COMING!"

Jackson finally caught up to Miyu and grabbed onto her arm but she once again got called away making him smirk. Playing hard to get huh? Been there done that.

"Thanks Mimi-tan! Jinyounggie needs to be more careful!"
"Thanks for the bandaid Haruka-chan~"
"Jagi stop holding his hand already!"
"Oops sorry Oppa!"

"Mimi I really need to talk to you!"
"Jackson just a second I really need to get this done!"

"Hi Jackson Oppa!"
"Hello thanks for coming out! -shakes fan's hand and looks over his shoulder-......MIMI!"
"Hold on!"

"Hi Oppa can I get your autograph? Please!"
"Of course do you have a marker or something? -smiles and signs cd then glares over shoulder and whines deeply- MIMIIII!!"
"Jackson please wait!"

"-high pitched and loud from losing sight of her- MIIIIIIIIIMIIIIIII!"
"Almost done Jackson!"

"Hi Oppa!"
"Hi ladies hope you're having a good time~ -waves at fans then turns and calls out annoyed- MIIIIIIIIMIIIIIII!"

Fed up with her getting called away everytime he finally caught up to her Jackson climbed onto the small stage, grabbed the mic from the DJ causing the speakers to whirl and he yelled into it so loud it made his face red.

"OH MY GOD CHA MIYU-RIN FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY WILL YOU PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!?"

Everyone scratched their ears from the loud sound then they turned their attention towards the stage.

Miyu in the middle of the crowd froze with her shoulders rising from being called out and the hairs stood on the back of her neck.

The people whispered amongst themselves and she awkwardly her heel to face Jackson who was staring her down with a serious expression on his face.

She pointed to herself curiously and he nodded curtly. Her body tingled from everyone's eyes now on the mystery girl the idol just called out.

Quickly and awkwardly she shuffled to the stage with her arms around herself and she hissed up at him comically.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Jackson knelt in front of her and kept the mic away from them as he whispered back, fueling the comical bickering scene.

"What's it look like?! I've been trying to get your attention all day!"
"Well I've been a bit busy Mr.Idol I can't just drop everything for you sir!"
"Why not? I'm about to do it...."
"Huh?"

The crowd coo-ed as Jackson held a hand out to her to pull her up and she shook her head profusely.

He shrugged his shoulders and fans squealed in delight as he dropped from the stage and stood in front of them with an obvious aura of determination radiating from him.

As her eye brows furrowed Jackson flashed her that famous Idol smile of his that made everyone swoon and he brought the mic back to his lips.

"Hi"

He said nervously and Miyu flinched as the crowd cheered and she nodded back.

"You know when someone says hi it's usually polite to say hi back?"

She narrowed her eyes at him with a pout and he laughed and rubbed the back of his head bashfully.

"Well now that I have your attention, and apparently everyone's attention.....Cha Miyu, I love you so much....."

The crowd roared from the declaration of love and like the idol he was he brought a finger to his lips and hushed everyone with a wink.

"Guys! She won't be able to hear me! Are you still with me Baobei?"

He waved a hand in front of Miyu's unblinking face and she nodded stiffly.

"Okay good! As I was saying before! Cha Miyu, I love you so much. My time with you has probably been some of the best moments of my young life. I could literally go on and on of how much...."
"What are you doing Pabo....."

He held a finger up and Miyu's eyes rounded as he shoved the mic into her hands and dug around in his back pocket.

Pulling out a small box screams and cheers echoed in the air as Jackson took off his snapback and knelt down on one knee.

"Oh my god!"
"Oppa!"
"What's going on?!"
"Ahhhh!"

"Shhhhh it's not what it looks like!"

He stuttered embarrassedly at the crowd jumping to assumptions and he returned his gaze to the girl who was staring down at him with the most beautiful brown puzzled eyes.

"Cha Miyu, my Baobei, my Mimi, with your family's blessing and this crowd as my witnesses, I make a promise to you that I'll always be there for you no matter what happens. Where ever work takes me, no matter what life throws at us, I will continue to love you like I've never loved anyone and will always be by your side as long as you allow me to."

It felt as though time slowed as he opened the small velvet box revealing the the white gold band with the word "Promise" engraved elegantly in script and placed in between two tiny diamonds.

How does a 21 year old rookie idol young man afford such a luxury? With the help of his loving parents and his girlfriend's father who took him to the jewelery shop.

Once the crowd got over their initial shock they began to chant "Say yes" and it gradually grew louder and louder but Miyu heard nothing as she stared at the ring while tightening her grip on the mic.

Jackson gave her her favorite smile, the one no one else saw, the one meant for her and only her and he chanted along with sparkling eyes.

She looked over her shoulder at her family who whistled non-chalantly and looked away in different directions.

Looking over to GOT7 they nodded, admitting they knew about this and they cheered "Say yes" even louder.

Her friends were jumping up and down in excitement and JYP smiled and pointed at Jackson wordlessly saying that's where her attention should be.

Looking back at the ring then at her boyfriend her face was beet red and her body shook softly.

The mic crashed to the floor as Miyu dropped it and ran away.


Eunji, security and the other Woo's employees gathered everyone's attention to calm them down as Jackson stood from the floor and hid in a corner with his friends.

"Well that didn't go exactly how I thought it would....."
"Really? I saw it happening hahaha"

GOT6 looked at Jackson bewildered as he ran his fingers through his hair and he sighed.

Jaebeom placed his hand on his shoulder and squeezed reassuringly.

"So what are you going to do now?"
"What do you think?"

Jackson smirked and Yugyeom clapped excitedly.

"Hyung are you getting take-out???"
"Hell yeah I am!"

He roared and the boys cheered as he ran off in the direction where his girlfriend went, completely ignoring the flashing cameras and people calling to him.

Trapped by paparazzi Jackson hummed when he heard Youngji call out from behind him.

"WANG JACKSON HURRY UP AND GET HER!"

She cheered brightly and the cameras immediately gravitated towards her with questions and Jackson beamed at his friend and nodded gratefully.

"You're commiting career suicide Wang do you know that?"

Jackson came to a clearing where Seohyun was giving more details to security then the guards left the two alone.

"Where did she go Seohyun?"
"What about your fans? Your group? You literally just threw everything away for some girl. What were you thinking?"
"You know her too Seohyun. She's not just some girl. She's THE girl, she's MY girl. She's special. And of course I spoke to everyone before hand I wouldn't just do something so drastic on a whim."

She crossed her arms and arched a brow.

"Okay I probably would but not this time. And what was I thinking? I was thinking that I want to be happy and she makes me happy and no one will ever make me happier. If my fans truely loved me, want to thank me for the joy I bring them, then they'll let me be happy and cheer me on to make the girl I love happy too and I'll find her, I'll choose her everytime with or without anyone's help or permission."

After a moment of silence Seohyun her teeth and motioned her head towards the path on the left which was highly appreciated since he was about to run to the right.

She flinched as Jackson ran up to her with his hand up and she timidly high fived him as he thanked her and ran off.

Once he was out of sight she smiled down at her hand and shook her head before opening her laptop.

"Idiot"

He reminded himself he should thank James for finding such a huge venue for Mimi because this place was alot bigger than it looked.

Catching his breath with his hands on his knees he looked up and smiled in relief.

Miyu was sitting on a wooden bench with her knees to her chest and she looked out into the distance as if in deep thought.

"Is this seat taken?"

Jackson's words startled her out of her daze and she shook her head.

He sat next to her and brought his knees to his chest then smiled at her.

"Hi."
"Hi...."

She whispered back and her voice alone had Jackson's body tingle in content.

"How's your day going?"
"The usual. My idol boyfriend just dropped to his knee in front of a crowd of his fans and my family and friends, declaring his love for me to the world and promising to always be by my side."

She flinched from her favorite Hyena laugh her boyfriend was known for and she really couldn't fight the smile tugging at her lips.

"And that's a usual day for you?"
"It could be worse"
"Ugh! You're telling me? Try having your girlfriend reject your declaration of love and promise in front of your fans, entire company and a lot of cameras and was just left there on one knee completely frozen"

Miyu giggled guiltyly and shook her head and Jackson coo-ed sweetly.

"Do that again"
"Do what again?"
"Giggle. I love that sound."

Sighing she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"You love it now but soon you'll get tired of it"
"Hmm?"
"You'll get tired of me eventually. Down the road you'll realize wow this was a stupid idea and in the end we'll both just get hurt. One more than the other."

Jackson stood from the bench and knelt on the floor, pulling her legs down so he could lean his chin on her knees and look up at her.

"I love it now and down the road I'll still love it then say wow this was the best decision I ever made."
"How do you know? How do you know you'll still love me? How do you know you won't just stop then leave me or worse...."

Jackson pouted from her conflicted tone and he softly kissed the denim covering her knee.

"I don't. I don't think anyone ever truely knows but that's love. It's risky, it's scary but it is the best feeling in the world and I'm the best me when I'm with you. We just have this SPARK you know?"

He grabbed her hand by her side and reveled in that all too familiar shock that ignited their romance on the plane.

"And I trust you not to hurt me. How bout you? Do you trust me?"

Smoothly Jackson pulled the box from his back pocket and slipped it on her ring finger before she could protest and he kissed the band softly.

"I can do better than that Jackson Wang"

Miyu dropped from the bench and wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into his eyes with her own glistening.

"I don't just trust you. I love you."
"So is that a yes? I don't think I can handle being rejected twice in less than an hour hahaha"

The tears fell as Miyu nodded happily and Jackson wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her from the floor and spun her around proudly.

Hand in hand the couple walked through the crowd as people cheered and cleared a way to the stage where her family, friends, GOT7 and JYP were standing.

Eunji handed Miyu the mic and pulled her in for a hug.

Shyly turning to face the crowd everyone cheered as they caught sight of the sparkling band on her finger as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Wow ummm....hi?"

"HI!!! HELLO!!!"

She took a step back from the energy of the crowd but Jackson stood behind her and held her steady with a conforting smile.

"Ummm thank you all for coming to the fund raiser. As you all know this event was to raise money for renovations for my Gramps' shop that was vandalized and by the looks of that full fish tank I'd say we have more than enough for more than one store hahaha"

The crowd laughed along with Miyu's awkwardness and Gramps smiled and wiped a tear from his eye.

"My Gramps, he ugh, he wouldn't accept help from others when it came to his shop because he said he built it with hard work and determination. But what I've learned, what took me a while to learn actually, is that it's okay to accept help from others and it's okay to let people in. Hard work and dedication? That just comes along with the action of investing in something important to you whether it be a shop, a hobby or a relationship."

The crowd coo-ed as Miyu looked up at Jackson with the most love filled smile and he bent down and kissed her softly, unable to control himself.

"Things will get hard, things will happen but there will always be people there for you, to protect you, to lend you a hand when you need it. You can't keep everyone happy but as long as you yourself are happy, I think that's pretty important because you can't truely make anyone else happy if you can't be happy yourself."

"Do I make you happy Mimi?"

Jackson lowered his head to the mic making fans swoon and Miyu nodded happily.

"Do I make you happy Pabo?"
"What do you think??"
"Is that sarcasm in your voice Wang Ka-yee? That's my thing"
"Why yes it is Cha Miyu-rin and don't worry it's okay because you're my thing"

Miyu hid her face in her hands from embarrassment and Seohyun walked over and grabbed the mic.

"And you know what my thing is? Destroying idols. So if anyone hurts Jackson and his girlfriend, Mark and his girl or the rest of GOT7 I swear to you, you and your Idol loves will regret it so be nice. It's already blog official."

There was a noticable sound of the crowd swallowing nervously and they nodded and cheered rather loudly.

JYP walked over and motioned for the mic and he faced the flashing cameras.

"I am JYP and I officially confirm that Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang are happily dating two very lovely ladies with my approval and permission."

Eunji and Mark walked up to the couple of the hour and Eunji grabbed the mic from the father figure with a smile.

"And I'm Cha Eunji and feeling mixed emotions about having these two idiots apart of my family now but I still love Mr. Mark Tuan with all my heart no matter how different we are! But I love my sister more~ Love you Babe~"

"And I'm Mark Tuan~ Proud to be standing on this stage in front of you with my girlfriend by my side who I love no matter how lazy and loud she can be~"

The couple bickered light heartedly and Jackson grabbed the mic and yelled into it obnoxiously.

"And I'm Jackson Wang and I'm so in love with this girl in my arms it's friggin ridiculous and I know ridiculous! I am the King of Bluffs but I'm not joking when I say I can't live without you Cha Miyu!"

Everyone smiled as Miyu grabbed the mic from Jackson, a shock ringing through the speakers as their fingers brushed against each other and she rubbed the scar above her lip before smiling.

"And I'm Cha Miyu. Proud of where I am today. Thankful for everyone in my life and especially for this idiot next to me who stole my candy and my heart. I love you Jackson"
"I love you too Miyu"

The couples swayed forward as the other five boys clung to them with smiles on their faces and they happily screamed into the mic.

"And we're GOT7 and approve this love story! Good day everybody!"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: And I'm Author-nim and I approve of this completeed story \o/ Wow it's so weird seeing that green completed signal! Thank you all so much for following SPARK for this long while! We've laughed, we've cried, we've had good and bad times it was a real treat! Even when it was suppose to end before you guys persuaded me not to and look how far we've come but now all good things must come to an end♥

My first idol fanfiction wow I've really grown since the first chapter~ My writing, my style it's all improved thanks to you guys you're all the best! Though the story is ending I hope you all still drop in every once in a while to say hi to little ol Author-nim and feel free to PM and tell me about your days! A big round of applause to all of you and to all the characters! I literally had this update on my ipod written for two weeks but I had no internet and everytime I re-read it I teared a little xD♥

If there's any questions about the story you'd like me to answer feel free to ask! I have other GOT7 stories and one shots published so if you haven't checked those out not to toot my own horn I do recommend them! Wow it's strange this is the end but I will always love you guys THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THE SPARKS OF MY LIFE♥ <(^~^)>

PS# As I've said before it's almost been a year since the first chapter was published (next month~) so on the one year anniversary I'll update with an Epilogue so keep a look out and at the end of the epilogue will be an excerpt of my next on going Jackson fic that we can venture together because we all need a little Wang mandu in our lives ^_~♥