✮░ Pabo's Birthday ░✮ Special Chapter

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Can we not lol It's Mr.Mandu's birthday, the whole story is about him, and if he doesn't get his own birthday special chapter then I am the worst author-nim ever xD ♥ Happy birthday Jackson even though you don't know we exist but it doesn't mean we don't love you any less~ Hope he has a great birthday and let's see what Miyu got him for his birthday in our SPARK world~

Song: 2NE1 Be Mine
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Give em back Yugyeommie!"
"Catch me first Hyung! You're getting old and slow!"

Fans watched excitedly as GOT7 were waiting for their flight out to Vietnam for their music performance. Since Jackson wouldn't be here for his birthday they thought they'd send him off happily with signs and cheers and the fans were having a laughing fit as they watched from high up as Yugyeom stole Jackson's bags and ran away with them.

The idol didn't have a snapback on today, his hair was growing out and his eyes sparkled behind his black sunglasses as he chased the big baby maknae. He was tired from preparing for their comeback but he would not disappoint his fans who came just to see him smile.

"Jackson I think you dropped something back there"
"Where Hyung?"

Their Manager's head never left his phone as he pointed to a distant hallway that he had ran past and Jackson jogged back to the deserted walkway curiously. He wasn't carrying anything he could possibly drop.

Jackson's eyes scanned the floor as he held his sunglasses up with his hand. There was nothing, just like there wasn't another soul in this hall which was strange considering it was an airport.

"Pssst"

His head lifted to look for the source of the strange noise he just heard. Did someone just "psst" to him? He looked behind him but there was no one to be found and his head snapped foward as they called to him again.

"Pssssssssssst"

Jackson walked cautiously foward with his eyes darting back and forth. Was he going to get mugged in an airport before his birthday? Cause that would . Really badly.

"BOO!"
"YAH!"


He flew into the air as someone snuck up behind him and tickled his sides and the confused Idol quickly swung around and smiled from ear to ear almost not believing his eyes.

Miyu winked cutely and brought a finger to her lips to hush him and like the Wang Puppy he was he complied and wrapped his arms around her strongly. She was wearing her Woo's outfit and she smelt of a mix of Vanilla and Kimchi. It was strange but because it was her he thought it was an amazing smell.

"What are you doing here?!"

He whispered excitedly and burried his nose into her hair causing her to squirm and giggle.

"I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday in person before you left....stop that it tickles!"
"How did you get here?"
"I.....drove..."

Jackson pulled back and held her at arms length and raised an eyebrow. She drove here? She hates driving. There's no way she drove just for him. Sensing the doubt from him Miyu rummaged through her pocket and pulled out the truck keys and shook them playfully.

"Surprise~ And Happy birthday Jackson~ Have a safe flight, call me when you get there, I'll be cheering for you~ BYE!"

Miyu clasped the keys in her palm and pecked the frozen Jackson's lips on her tippy toes. She started to walk back out the hallway quickly when he whined cutely and ran after her.

"You can't just leave me!"
"Ummmm you have a plane to catch Pabo and if you're late your Manager won't be happy with me. I told him you'd just be a few minutes."

Jackson intertwined their fingers infront of her and snuggled into the crook of Miyu's neck with his chest placed protectively against her back.

"Thank you for the surprise Baby. I'll call you as soon as I get to the hotel promise!"
"You better"
"I'll miss you. I always do."
"Uh-huh"

Jackson's head shot up and he looked at his girlfriend with his jaw dropped. Did she just "Uh-huh" him when he said he was going to miss her?! And before his birthday!?

"Jackson you gotta go"
"I SAID I'LL MISS YOU!"
"And I said "Uh-huh"
"MEAN MIYU IS MEAN!"

Miyu turned on her heal and kissed Jackson's lips and she chuckled at his fresh minty taste. He's been playing with the breath spray he stole from Chunsung's cup holder when he drove the two back home from a late night dinner at Woo's.

After a silent prayer for her drive back Miyu ran quickly down the hallway and surveyed the area before disappearing so Jackson couldn't distract himself with her anymore.

"Awww that was sweet"
"Dude she didn't even say she'd miss me! WHY DOES SHE HATE ME?!"

Jinyoung laughed as Jackson placed his carry on in the carrier overhead and sat limply in his cushioned chair. Did she not know how much he was looking foward to her saying that to him after she DROVE to see him?! JUST TO SEE HIM!?

Jackson sighed defeatedly and shoved his hands into his jacket pocket and his lip curled outward as he heard something crunch. He pulled out what looked like a poloroid photo and his face lit up.

"Of course I'll miss you idiot♥"

Was written in sharpie and it was a picture of Miyu in her Woo's outfit, sitting in his empty booth in the back making a cute crying face with her fist near her eye. Okay. That was really cute, she needed to stop that.

Jinyoung peered over curiously and his eyes crinkled at the corners as he smiled.

"I don't think she hates you man"

After their flight and thanking fans for greeting them at the airport GOT7 hopped into their van and started chatting animatedly about their upcoming performance along with sunbaes like EXO and Apink.

Jackson was digging around in his bag looking for his phone charger when he heard the unfamiliar sound of something crunching. After digging a little deeper he pulled out what appeared to be another poloroid photo and he chuckled.

"Killed your battery on the plane huh? You need to re-charge too♥"

Miyu was doing the bbuing bbuing pose at the bubble tea cafe Kai takes them to for lunch and though it was adorable he could clearly see the discomfort on her face from doing something so embarrasing. WHY SO CUTE!?

He placed the photo back in his bag and dug a little deeper and found the source of the crunching. She made him an after flight sandwich and it was wrapped neatly in foil with a sharpie doodle of a smiley face. Oh my god.

Mark looked over curiously wondering why Jackson was smiling stupidly.

"Where did you get that?"
"My bag?"

Jackson whined as Mark tried to grab the sandwich from his hand. After calling him selfish the boys coughed embarrasedly as the rest of the van looked at them like they were bonkers.

That would explain why Yugyeom played keep away with his things. He could never refuse a favor from his Miyu Noona. Once they got to the hotel Jackson plugged his phone right into the wall and stole Mark's Ipad to make a quick call.

"Very sneaky Ms.Cha very sneaky"
"I don't know what you're talking about Pabo~"

It's only been hours but he already missed that giggle in person. All he wanted for his birthday was to see her and he did and now she keeps popping up in poloroids everywhere and each new discovery made his heart flutter and yearn for her.

"Jackson we gotta head out for rehearsel!"
"Coming! Baobei I'll call you before bed okay? Lo.....Later!"
"I'll be waiting~ Have a good practice"

It wasn't his first performance for a music show in a different country but since it was the same day as his birthday he felt embarrased. Everyone was wishing him a Happy birthday already and while scanning through instagram he saw fans had made him signs for the performance and he felt so thankful.

"Hyung what did Mimi Noona get you?"

Youngjae came over with a bottle of water and sat next to his brother who was staring out into the empty audience seats.

"She surprised me at the airport and made me a sandwich"
"She.....got you a sandwich for your birthday???"
"Exxcuuuuseee youuu THE best sandwich ever!"

The two laughed brightly and Jackson shoved Youngjae playfully for complaining how boring Miyu's present was. He just wouldn't understand, all Jackson wanted was to see her and she gave him exactly what he wanted.

He saw her over and over again and all the little things she did for him including giving him a packet of tissues incase he ate spicy vietnamese food made him giddy. She knew him so well and he appreciated her thoughtfulness.

After practice Jackson rummaged through his luggage while Mark was taking a shower and as he pulled out his sleep wear another poloroid fell out along with a couple of hershey kisses.

He knelt and picked the photo off the floor and smiled.

"Kisses goodnight Oppa♥"

Miyu was snuggled in her pikachu kigurumi in her bed and was pretending to be asleep and Jackson laughed out loud at Eunji's peace sign in the corner as she took the photo. WHY SO CUTE!? Not Eunji. Ew. His pikachu.

Mark came out towel drying his hair and he yelped as Jackson threw him a hershey kiss and he smirked as he rolled the little foiled candy in his hand.

"Why are you trying to kiss me weirdo?"
"Shut up they're from Miyu"
"And you're sharing her kisses??? Wow I'm proud of you man"
"Hahahaha shaddup"

The audience had Jackson super bashful as they chanted his name through out their performance and at the end the rest of GOT7 chanted with them. IGOT7 dressed up like him and held up fansigns and birthday wishes and he was feeling overwhelmed as he waved at them and blew kisses.

Backstage the staff brought out a surprise birthday cake and the idols all surrounded him and started to sing happily and he pretended to cry cutely and yell in embarrasement.

After snapping a few pictures he thanked everyone and ran over to his things and his heart skipped when he got a new message from his Queen. He opened the message eagerly and he yelled obnoxiously and slapped his face playfully.

It was a picture collage. The top left picture was of Miyu watching their live stream performance in the center of her living room. The next picture was her in a squealing postion with his close up on the screen.

The bottom left picture she was facing the screen holding a piece of paper as the television zoomed in on the IGOT7 and the last picture she was smiling at him with that beautiful smile of hers and her sign said "Happy Birthday Jackson♥ I'm so proud of you!"

He snuck out to the bathroom and his cheeks burned as Miyu answered the skype call on the first ring and the first thing he heard was her laugh.

"That was fast Pabo. Gosh you're like obsessed with me or something"
"Says the girl fangirling over me on TV!"
"Eww I wasn't fangirling over you I was squealing over Yugyeommie but Haruka was too slow to click the button and your face popped up"
"WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME?!"

After she congradulated him on his performance Jackson smiled warmly.

"Thank you for my birthday present Mimi you're the best~"
"What birthday present?"
"The adorable pictures and the food and knick knacks...."
"Oh! Those aren't your present~"
"Then wha....."
"Call me when you get back to the hotel~ Bye Pabo!"
"WAI...."

Jackson groaned and held his phone to his forehead. She needed to stop running away from him! Those weren't his presents? Then what was? There was literally no way she'd be here since she was home......

He placed his phone into his pocket and hummed when he heard a crunch. This was a stage outfit she couldn't....

Jackson dipped into the pocket and pulled out another poloroid and more hershey kisses and he laughed.

"Kisses for good luck!♥"

In the photo Miyu was dancing obnoxiously on top of her couch and Sarang was in the corner watching her as if she lost her mind. Did his Manager forget to remind him to check his pockets before going on stage?

First he thought how funny it was that Miyu even managed to charm his Manager to do things for her and his second thought made him smile. He performed the whole time with Miyu "by his side." Well in his pocket but that's at his side!

Back at the hotel Jackson was on his hands and knees looking for his duffle bag when the room door swung open and 6 cheesily smiling boys flooded the area. Jaebeom threw Jackson's bag at him and the boys urged him to open it quickly.

"Why did you guys have my bag?"
"Don't ask questions Hyung just open it!"

BamBam was practically hopping up and down as all the boys gathered around him. Jackson pulled the zipper open, groaned loudly and slapped his forehead. HIS BAG WAS FULL OF COLORFUL PLASTIC BALLS!

He flipped the bag allowing the balls to roll around freely and everyone's eyes widened as a wrapped box fell out. Jackson looked at everyone with scrutinizing eyes and they raised theirs arms defensively and shook their head.

"Mimi Noona made us do it! But we don't know what your present is honest!"

Yugyeom was bashful as Jackson continued to stare him down knowing that he was the weakest and would crack under pressure.

"Maybe we should've told him not to flip it upside down what if we broke what's inside the box...." Youngjae asked as he kicked the balls away from his feet.

Jackson lifted the neatly wrapped box and shook it next to his ear. Whatever was inside wasn't alive nor did it sound like a bomb. He flipped it over and there was a poloroid picture of Miyu crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks out with "STOP SHAKING IT AND OPEN IT!" written in marker.

"Weird it's like she's here...." Jaebeom laughed as he bent over to look at the picture and the rest of the boys laughed as well. Jackson carefully took the photo off and sat it to the side before attacking the box like a rabid animal.

"Huh?"
"What?"
"Eh?"
"Ugh?"
"Ummmm?"
"Is that...?"
"Heh?"

The boys looked dumbfoundedly at the box for a child's Star Wars Lightsaber in red. Jackson opened the box and pulled out the plastic saber, tossing it out gentley to make the blade elongate and he pressed the switch on the handle to make it glow.

"Is she calling you a kid?"

Jinyoung asked as he poked the point of the stiff sword and he whined when Jackson bopped him on the head with it. It was a toy but it still hurt!

"Is there a card or something bro?" Mark asked as he inspected the box.
"Nope just the picture....."

Okay Miyu did alot of things to take him by surprise but this was ridiculous. Did she just buy the first thing she saw at the store for him? What was she doing in a toy store anyway? Not that he didn't appreciate it! but....why??

Jaebeom reached over to the night stand to grab Jackson's phone and accepted Miyu's skype call and she laughed at all seven of the boys' lost faces.

"Happy birthday Pabo do you like your present?"
"Ugh....yeahhh....it's...great?"

The boys laughed awkwardly as Jackson swung it around then they all stared at the phone screen for an explaination. Miyu shook her head and disappeared from the screen for a moment then came back with her own plastic lightsaber in her hands but in green.

She elongated the blade and hit the glowing switch and as she swung it around the boys chuckled as she made sound effects.

"So when you come back you can teach me how to fence! You really love fencing and I thought you'd enjoy teaching me. I mean....if you want to...if not you can just use it to bop the boys or reach something too far away...."

Miyu carelessly bopped herself in the head with her blade and she whined cutely causing the boys to laugh. Jackson did love fencing. There was something else he loved to. Ahem. Someone.

"Now that actually makes sense" BamBam laughed as he threw plastic balls at Jackson and he whacked them away obnoxiously while making sound effects of his own.

"What did you guys think it was for?"
"You calling Jackson a kid or something...yah!"

Jaebeom laughed as Jackson struck him in the shin while still making sound effects.

"Oppa!"

Jackson's head turned towards his phone and he couldn't conceal the blush creeping onto his cheeks as she smiled at him hopefully.

"Do you like your present? It's not as expensive as a ring but if we break em we can keep getting new ones....."
"I love it Mimi that was really thoughtful and I can't wait to teach you how to fence. Thanks for being interested in something I love"

Miyu crossed her arms and looked away embarrasedly while furrowing her brows.

"They say a good girlfriend will try things that their boyfriend's are really into. I'm....just trying to be.....a good girlfriend...." 

The room filled with Miyu's high pitched squeal as she slapped her hands over her eyes in embarrasment from what she had said.

The boys continued to coo and and Jackson whined protectively and grabbed his phone from Jaebeom and held it to his chest.

"Stop teasing her!♥"
"Jackson Oppa"

Jackson pulled his phone away from his chest and smiled down at his blushing girlfriend. The best girlfriend ever.

"Hurry up and come home okay I miss you...alot. Alot Alot."
"I miss you too Baby thanks for everything"
"Happy Birthday Jackson"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: Those gosh darn plastic balls D:<♥ I'm sorry if it's not very satisfying I just wanted to whip up a quick birthday special for him :) See you all next week for regular SPARK~ Happy birthday Jackson Pabo~