~*Now You Know*~ Part 2

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author note: The moment we've all been waiting for ladies and gents ermahgawsh I feel like this took forever to get to but what a ride \o/ Enjoy this week's Episode/Chapter of Spark \o/ and happy 1000+ views and welcome new subs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jackson bent down and kissed the top of Miyu's head as she held onto his arms that were hugging her shoulders. Wait a second.....

"Wait, what are you doing here? What about your schedule? What if someone sees you?! You shouldn't be here Pabo" she shot up from her chair frantically as her thoughts and mouth ran a mile a minute but overall. She was really happy he was here. Like really happy.

Mark stalked behind Jackson and Jackson turned his head to Mark with a grin on his face "Mark did we have a schedule today?"

Mark stood next to Eunji and gently grabbed her hand from her lap and kissed it softly as a blush spread across his face and as hard as it was to believe Eunji was blushing as well.

Mark then beamed at Miyu with a dazzling smile because he was fully aware he wouldn't live to see tomorrow if he tried to courtiously kiss Mimi's hand infront of Jackson too.

"Why no Jackson, as far as I know we had the whole day off since lunch time"

"What.....Mi.....Mi....Mi.....Ja.....Ma...Eu...huh...." oh shoot Haruka! Miyu turned to face her stunned best friend as she pointed at them not quite grasping the situation. Jackson reached across the table and grabbed Haruka's hand and shook it firmly with a smile.

"Hello Haruka, I'm Miyu's boyfriend Jackson, it's nice to finally meet you! I've heard alot of good things~Double date sometime???"

"EHHHHHHH?!" Miyu and Haruka said at the same time in surprise as Eunji was on the side holding her stomach in a fit of laughter and Kai and Mark were smiling awkwardly not quite sure what to do.

"I'm....not sure what's happening...." Miyu was at a total loss for words as she watched Haruka's soul leave her body. Jackson let go of her hand and stood to kiss the side of Miyu's head.

"Hold that thought Mimi!" Jackson beamed then ran around the room greeting her parents respectfully. Mama Cha kissed his cheeks and Jackson hunched foward when Papa Cha laughed boastfully and slammed his back with his hand.

Then he ran over to Gramps and Grandma and Miyu died a little inside as Jackson dropped to his knees for a deep bow and Gramps bursted out into laughter as his white beard shook along with him. Grandma helped him off the floor as Gramps pulled him into a hug.

He then ran up to the bride and groom and Chunsung actually beamed at Jackson for the first time. He shook his hand firmly and Miyu wanted to slap Chunsung when he looked over and winked at her with an obnoxious look on his face while pointing at Jackson.

He grabbed Ami's hand and kissed it and Miyu was 100% sure he told her what he had just told Haruka because Ami gasped in sweet surprise as she looked over in her direction. Can she run out the door now? Would her heels make the sprint?

"Don't even think about running Babe, you and I both know you wouldn't make it very far" Eunji bumped her hip as she and Mark made their way to the dance floor but not before Mark beamed happily at Miyu "You look beautiful Mimi. A Queen fit for "a King"

"........................." Miyu's mind still wasn't processing at the moment. Haruka made her way over to Miyu and pulled on her arm gently.

"What's going on Miyu-tan????" Miyu looked over at her with a blank expression "I'll let you know once I figure it out myself"

Shly Haruka quickly let go of Miyu's arm as if she was holding onto something she wasn't suppose to as smiling Jackson came back and offered Miyu a hand "Shall we?"

Miyu looked around cautiously. None of the guest seemed to know who he was....Haruka was still breathing.....and her family was eyeing her proudly and making her feel even more embarassed.

"Excuse me~ Pardon me~" Kai bumped Miyu closer to Jackson "accidently" as he ushered Haruka to the dance floor. Kai gave Jackson a nod and Jackson returned the gesture as well along with a small smile.

Miyu looked down at Jackson's hand nervously. Was this really okay? She looked up when Jackson laughed her favorite laugh.

"This can go one of two ways Mimi. You can either give me your hand and we can walk to the dance floor like a civilized couple or I can throw you over my shoulder. And I'm pretty sure you know which one I'd "prefer"~"

Her heart started hammering in her chest. A civilized couple. A couple. That's what they were. Miyu placed her shaking hand in Jackson's and she blushed crimson as he slowly brought her hand to his lips and kissed it tenderly.

He ran his thumb over where he kissed it and smiled at her and it made her insides feel like mush "I've missed you. You look so beautiful Miyu"

Take my hand
I'll teach you to dance
I'll Spin you around
Won't let you fall down


Miyu's ears perked at the sound of one of her favorite songs. Who would've thought it would start playing at this exact moment? Miyu turned her head to the DJ table and smiled as Eunji and Mark held up a thumbs up to her. Typical. But thank you.

Once they arrived at the dance floor Miyu's gaze fell to the floor as she rubbed her arms nervously. Jackson placed his hand under her chin and made her look up at him.

"Just follow me okay?" he was referring to the fact she's never slow danced in her life. She nodded her head as Jackson placed her arms around his neck and she jumped as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Her breathing quickened against her will and she wasn't sure if she was having a panic attack or it was just her body's way of letting her know it didn't know how to react in this situation.

The room's hush hush
And now's our moment
Take it in feel it all and hold it
Eyes on you, eyes on me
We're doing this right


"Shhh I got you" Jackson whispered and they started swaying slowly and it actually felt....really nice. Miyu stared at her feet diligently making sure she didn't step on his feet....or maybe because she couldn't bring herself to look Jackson in the eye.

"Are our feet more amusing than my face Mimi" Jackson chuckled and she shook her head. She took a deep breath and slowly lifted her gaze to lock eyes with him and at the moment it felt like they were the only two in the room as sparks flew between the two of them.

Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love
Spotlight shining, it's all about us.
It's all about us.
And every heart in the room will melt,
This is a feeling I've never felt but,
It's all about us


"What are you doing here Jackson?"
"Dancing with my girlfriend at her cousin's wedding. How about you what are you doing here?"

Miyu laughed and started playing with her fingers behind his neck.

"So you didn't have a schedule today..."
"Nope~"
"Did you even have a schedule when Jaebeom said you guys did in Japan?" Jackson shook his head and beamed at her

"Surprise♥"

Suddenly, I'm feeling brave.
Don't know what's got into me,
Why I feel this way,
Can we dance, real slow?
Can I hold you, real close?


She pouted "But what about James? Eunji even helped him pick out a tux" Jackson smiled and wiggled in his suit.

"And she has pretty good taste too! Fits like a glove~" At this point Miyu wasn't even going to question anything anymore. The feeling of being in Jackson's arms surrounded by the people she loved in such a beautiful atmosphere was starting to take its effect on her.

She leaned her head on his shoulder and he gently placed his cheek against it as they continued to sway to the music. "I'm really happy you're here Jackson"

"Oh really?~" Jackson smirked and she giggled softly

"I already said it, you don't have to be annoying about it"

Jackson tightened his grip on her protectively as his voice enveloped her "I'm really happy to be here with you too Miyu. I couldn't keep still all day because I was so excited. Actually no, I can never stay still anymore because I'm always so anxious for the next time I'll get to see you"

She smiled. A heartfelt, happy, loved smile, and Jackson whined "I know you're smiling. I want to see it!"

She shook her head and burried her face into his shoulder "Don't use me as an excuse for your hyper behavior Mr.Wang!"

"Show meee" he whined cutely and she continued to shake her head "Nooooo"

"Stop being so cute Mimi!"
"Only when you stop Pabo"

The song ended but the two continued to sway in place as the lights started to come back on.

"Hey" he whispered in her ear and she hummed in response. "Wanna get out of here?"

Miyu looked up at Jackson who had a smile on his face "You want me to leave my cousin's wedding?"

"Just for a bit~" she shrugged her shoulders. What's the worse that can happen?

"Hold on, I'll go tell Chunsung" as she started to walk away he grabbed onto her wrist and Miyu was afraid of the devious smirk on his face. The speakers whirred a bit causing everyone to flinch and she eyed Jackson suspiciously.

"No need Mimi"
"Jackson Wang what did you do....."

As everyone looked around curiously Miyu spotted Mark head to the door. What's going on? Jackson looked at her and smiled "Ready?" and she was completely lost "Ready?"

"COME ON BOYS!!!!"

Jackson hollered which surprised Miyu's heart right out of her chest. What is he doing?! The speakers came to life as the doors flew open

ONE STEP AND TWO STEP GIRL!!! EVERYBODY WANT TO MAKE SOME NOISE!

GOT6 waltzed into the room completely decked out in suits with head sets around their ears as they started to sing "Follow Me" The lights dimmed as the colored strobe lights started flashing and everyone started cheering.

Miyu looked over at Chunsung who was just as shocked as she was but he was enjoying himself none the less and started dancing with Ami. Eunji and Haruka were singing along and Jackson tugged her towards the door while everyone was distracted.

As the door's closed behind them Miyu bursted out into laughter as Jackson beamed at her proudly.

"There is something seriously wrong with you Pabo! I think you need to get checked out or something" Jackson grabbed her hand and placed it on his forehead dramatically.

"There is! There is something wrong with me! I'm love sick Mimi and apparently there's no cure!!! OOPS now I've infected you too~" he laughed and stuck his tongue out at her. He picked her up off the ground and spun her around as she placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Unnie?" Jackson froze and Miyu looked down at Mirin who was holding one of her ribbons from her hair in her hand as Sarang sat next to her leg. He gently sat her back on the floor and before Miyu could say anything Jackson knelt in front of Mirin and smiled at her.

"Are you Mirin?" Mirin nodded her head shyly
"What you got there beautiful?" he asked softly while pointing to the ribbon in her hand.

"asdskl ribbon ikumhl my hair almflsf fix" Mirin said cutely and Jackson laughed and grabbed the ribbon from her hand. He fixed her hair back into a pigtail as the two started talking to each other but Miyu couldn't quite hear them anymore. 

Miyu crossed her arms as she took in the sight of Jackson listening diligently as Mirin told him a story and she even started doing her Elsa impersonation. Jackson applauded her and picked her up from the floor.

"Mirin can I ask you something?" Jackson asked enthusiastically and Mirin nodded her head as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He bent in and whispered in her ear and Mirin laughed at the ticklish sensation.

"Yes!" Mirin replied excitedly as she nodded her head "How about Oppa?"

Jackson looked over at Miyu who didn't know what was going on and smiled at her before he nodded his head and whispered in Mirin's ear.

"Is that okay Mirin?" and Mirin nodded once again "K K!" He set her back on the ground and took out a package of stickers from the pocket inside of his jacket. Mirin squealed and Jackson held the door for her as she ran to show her mommy her gift.

Sarang waddled after her "Psst Sarang!" Jackson whispered and Sarang looked back and tilted her head. He bent over and took a biscuit out of his pocket and gave it to her. "Keep up the good work!"

Sarang dropped the biscuit and stood up on Jackson's knee to his face. She then grabbed her treat from the floor and ran after Mirin. Jackson turned to Miyu who's eyes were glistening "Are you okay Mimi?" and she smiled.

"You're just....something else Jackson" he smiled and took his coat off and placed it over her shoulders as they made their way outside.

"What did you get Eunji?"
"What? Isn't Mark enough?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jackson and Miyu walked the cobble stone path walking hand in hand as they gazed out at the water. The reception was near the marina because the stars were clearest in this part of town. Sure it was cold, but it was a small price to pay for a breath taking view. Lights from the city shining in the distance and the sound of the water was just wow.

"So I gotta ask Pabo" Jackson hummed in response and Miyu looked up curiously "Is this the special date you've been talking about?"

"Nope~" Miyu frowned "Then what was all that back there? The boys crashing Chunsung's wedding and you kidnapping me and bribing my neice?" Jackson threw his head back in laughter.

"That was just me being me Baobei~" Jackson and Miyu froze as he caught the word slip from his lips. Oops. Miyu hummed as she looked down at their intertwined fingers and started swaying it back and forth.

"It's okay. I think "Jagi" is too cliche anyway" her cheeks flushed but they were no where near as dark as Jackson's who coughed and rubbed the back of his neck embarassed. "I may be bad at chinese but I know what that means~"

Miyu let go of his hand and made her way over to the railing that seperated the cobble stone path from the rocks and water. She climbed up one rail at a time and sat at the top and looked out into the darkness. Jackson came behind her and wrapped his arms around her and leaned his head on her shoulder.

"You might fall in if you're not careful Mimi"
"That'd be fine, cause I know you'd save me. Right?" Jackson nodded his head and kissed her shoulder.

"Eunji and I.....we met in pre-school.....we're actually from America. East coast to be precise, that's why I can speak english" Miyu brought her hands closer to Jackson's and he wrapped his around hers and she smiled.

"Yeah, believe it or not one day some boys were teasing her by stealing her crayons and she cried. Gosh can she wail! So I took it upon myself to go over and share my crayons with her. Some other things happened but they're not important but since that day we were best friends."

"Turned out she only lived a few streets over and once I asked my parents if I could play at Eunji's house my parents and her parents became friends and life was nice. I had a best friend who's house I slept over, we shared toys, food, stories, and we just got so close and Mama and Papa Cha were always so kind to me....we practically grew up together......"

Her voice darkenedd as she held onto Jackson's hands tighter "But as the years passed, my parents, they ugh...they got into some pretty bad stuff...like drinking and drugs and such and my life was turned upside down." Jackson looked at her but she kept her gaze out to the distance.

"My Dad started to abuse me and Mom was always too high to care. I'd hide the bruises myself and went on with my day as if nothing happened just like my Dad told me to or else. I'd cry. Everyday. It was so bad" her voice broke.

"I kept Eunji from coming to my house anymore and I think this was when she started noticing something was up. I even stopped going to her house because I couldn't hide the bruises anymore. But one night, it had just gotten so bad, the abuse, the hitting, the insults....my mind just shut down."

"The auto-pilot...." Jackson whispered and she nodded her headed.

"I sorta stopped functioning. My body couldn't feel anymore and the more quiet I was the more abusive he got but he stopped quicker, deeming me "not fun." Then Mom would call from the other room completely out of it "Oppa, that's enough""

Her nails were digging into Jackson's hands now but he said nothing "Oppa, that's enough? That's all she had to say? That's why I always hated the word. But soon I stopped just shutting down at home and I ended up living my life in auto-pilot. I didn't smile anymore, had no energy to do anything and Eunji would drag me around still trying to play with me and make me smile. The more I looked at her the more I saw my dad's face in my mind telling me If I ever told Eunji he'd hurt her too"

"One day Papa Cha picked up Eunji early from school and the odd thing was he took me also telling the teacher it was a family emergency. Eunji and I sat in the back seat of the car as Eunji looked at me warily but my dead gaze staid on the back of Papa Cha's chair as he drove us to their house. Mama and Papa Cha sat me in a chair in the kitchen and there was another woman in the room, a friend of Mama Cha's."

"Miyu, sweetheart, is everything alright? She asked me sweetly but I said nothing and continued to gaze blankly into space. Papa Cha stood in front of me and called my name and I just looked into his eyes without a word. He lifted my sweater sleeves and cursed as he saw every part of my body was black and blue. Mama cha's friend then stood infront of me and examined me. She was a psychiatrist and she tried coaxing me for any response. Any word. But I said nothing."

"She's damaged, she had said to them. A victim of extreme abuse and at that moment Eunji ran to me and wrapped her arms around me and started to cry. Papa Cha said they had to do something."

Hot tears rolled down Miyu's eyes as memories flooded her mind "It had been so long since someone hugged me so longingly and I.....-sigh- I staid at Eunji's place for the time being until one day the 4 of us along with the police made our way to my house. Drunk Dad and High Mom came to the door and he looked at the crowd outside his door then at me..."

She brought her hand to the scar of her lip "His face darkened and he slapped me in the face, hence the scar, and started cursing and reaching for me as the police restrained him. Eunji pulled me into a hug and Papa Cha shielded us behind his leg. As Mama Cha examined the bleeding gash on my lip, she asked if I was alright. I said nothing."

"With no other relatives around it wasn't hard for Lawyer Cha and Doctor Cha to adopt me from that day foward. Papa Cha was so forceful, all excuses were invalid, all arguments, and he said one way or another I would be with them."

Miyu let out a deep breath and smiled "After the adoption was finalized we moved here to Korea. For a fresh start. At first everyone looked at me like I was tainted, something strange that shouldn't be there because I was still on auto pilot." She could feel Jackson tense around her and she knew what he wanted to know.

"When did I stop auto-piloting? During my welcoming party that was held a few months after I arrived. It was also the first time I met Chunsung. As everyone gazed at me in the living room, as I stood in the center of the crowd, Gramps was the first relative to come and and kneel infront of me, his beard was black at this time haha. I stared at him with my blank eyes but he was totally unphased and smiled at me. He ran his thumb over my abused lip and then pulled me into a hug"

"No one will hurt you anymore Miyu. Such a beautiful beautiful girl, I'm so proud to be your Grandfather now. If you need anything you come to me okay? And when you're older I'll teach you to cook and to fish and so many things. He then stood and held my hand and bellowed at the rest of the family "SHE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN ANYONE OF YOUR CHILDREN OKAY?! IF YOU CONTINUE TO TREAT HER AS A PROBLEM THEN ILL TREAT YOU THE SAME WAY AND THEN SOME!"

"Eunji came over and wrapped her arms around my shoulder and told me she'd protect me too like I protected her the first time we met. Chunsung, who was a pre-teen at the time also came behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. Gosh, we just met that day and already.....Papa Cha bent infront of me with his arms open and tears in his eyes"

Miyu leaned her head against Jackson's "He said "Come to Daddy. Daddy loves you so much" When I didn't go to him he came to me and...I cried....for the first time in years..."

Miyu looked over at Jackson and was surprised he was crying too. "Hey stop that! I like it better when you smile! It's all in the past now!" She brought her hands to his face and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"That's why I was so touched because you're you. The more I pushed you away the more you stayed and it reminded me of Daddy" He covered her hands with his then brought one to his lips and kissed it as a soft sob escaped his mouth.

"Oh God Miyu I'm so sorry that happened to you" she shook her head and beamed at him "I am who I am today because of what happened and I wouldn't change it! Thought I have become a happier person...because of you"

Jackson looked into her eyes and the electricity coursing between the two was undeniable. Jackson leaned in closer and Miyu could feel his breath caress her lips and she smiled. At the last second she lifted her head and kissed his forehead tenderly.

The two pulled back and Miyu stuck her tongue out at him "Date first. Kiss later?" and Jackson wiped the remaining tears from his face and laughed out loud and it echoed in the evening air. "Deal"

Miyu held her arms out for him and Jackson took her into his arms and twirled her around as they rubbed their noses together affectionately. "Oppa....." Jackson stopped spinning thinking he was hearing things. She brought her lips to his forehead again and smiled "Jackson Oppa♥"

She could feel his face heat up under her lips and she wrapped her arms tighter around his neck. "Now you know. So you're stuck with me now" She squealed as Jackson started tickling her sides. "I wouldn't have it any other way Baobei!"

Miyu squirmed out of his grip and ran back to the reception with Jackson right on her tail but she stopped and the force of Jackson bumping into her almost toppled her over. "WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY ABOUT THE BREAKS MIMI!?"

She turned around with her arms crossed and a raised eye brow "What did you ask Mirin?" Jackson snuck around her and continued to run and he called out "WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW!?"

Miyu smiled and dropped her arms and ran after him happily "OPPA!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Author Note: -cries 5ever- My feels T~T♥ The song playing during their slow dance which is actually also one of my favorite songs♥

He Is We "All About Us" Ft. Owl City: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QcEQbWtkME