↑↑The Reality↓↓

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: I don't remember the last time I actually wrote a chapter early lol I just wanna welcome the new SPARK subs and I hope you're all enjoying \o/ Now let's see how dinner at Chunsung's house goes ;D ♥ Enjoy this week's Chapter/Episode of SPARK!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is not a good idea....This is not a good idea....."

Miyu constantly repeated to herself as she slowly paced infront of Chunsung's door while she waited for Jackson. It was dark and cold and she really should be inside but she needed the night air to calm her nerves. This felt new.

Chunsung was just joking right? He's not really going to make Jackson drunk is he? He was just........Miyu what did you get Jackson into?! She groaned lightly as she recalled a time Eunji had brought a guy to have dinner at Chunsung's house and he popped open a bottle of wine.

An hour later, the story goes, that the drunk suitor made an inappropriate comment about Eunji's body and in the blink of an eye Chunsung had grabbed him by the back of his shirt and flung him out the door, threw his jacket at him and said if he ever saw his face around Eunji again he wouldn't be so nice next time.

Well in Chunsung's defense.....Eunji didn't have the best luck picking decent guys to date so thank goodness for Mark. But was Miyu really worried about the fact if Jackson would make a fool of himself and they wouldn't be able to see each other anymore.....or would he reveal something that would just shatter her beyond repair. Idiot.

She turned her head as she heard shuffling feet and blinked at Jackson who was holding a box and smiling at her happily. He bent in and kissed her cheek affectionately but her face remained unchanged.

"Did anyone see you Pabo?"
"Why hello to you too Mimi~"

How was he so calm and cheerful at a time like this when the nerves inside her were literally eating her alive? He obviously doesn't know what he's getting into. Jackson's eyes widened a bit as he remembered something.

"Baby, can you grab my phone from my back pocket please~?"
"Why can't you do it??"
"Ummmmm HELLLOOOO I'm holding something!" he said playfully as he shook the box in her face and she chuckled as she pushed it away gently.

"Try not to fondle my bootay this time okay~" he teased as he turned his back towards her and Miyu's eyes raised in curiousity. There was a single rose and she plucked it carefully from his pocket. A little puppy phone charm was dangling from the stem.

"What's this Jackson?"
"A flower?" she shoved his shoulder lightly and he laughed

"The charm should keep your cell from falling out of your back pocket so incase you get locked in a closet again you'll actually have your phone to call someone~"
"I got locked in because of you weirdo!!!"

She slid the charm off the flower and attached it to the top of her phone and as she looked up she giggled as Jackson gave her the same puppy face the charm had.

"It kind of looks like you Pabo"
"I'm Wang Puppy thank you very much!"

The two laughed happily and the door opened and the smell of grilled meat enveloped the two, making their stomachs growl.

"Jackson Oppa!" Mirin squealed as she grabbed his legs in a loving hug. Jackson greeted Ami and handed her the box then lifted up Mirin in his arms.

She wrapped her arms around his neck then looked out behind him and whispered in his ear. He smiled, shook his head and whispered something back and Mirin nodded happily.

".......I'm here too....." Miyu chuckled in disbelief as she took off her shoes and Jackson turned his head and stuck his tongue out at her.

"First Youngji, now Mirin? Baby you need to get that jealousy of yours under control~" he teased playfully and Miyu narrowed her eyes.

"Mirin, what did Mommy tell you to do to Daddy if he made a bad joke?" 

A huge smile formed on Mirin's face as she grabbed Jackson's face in her small hands and made a kissy face. Jackson made a kissy face back.....

"OW!" and Mirin flicked his nose, giggled, then held her arms out to Miyu. Jackson rubbed his abused nose as Mirin high fived Miyu and Ami laughed.

"Mirin?! Mirin! Why did you do that?!" Jackson whined cutely and she crossed her arms and smiled at Ami then at him.

"You no funny!" and Miyu and Ami bursted out into delightful laughter. Jackson mimiced her actions and stuck his tongue out at her.

"You look just like your Miyu Unnie when you do that......"


"Glad you guys could make it!" Chunsung greeted as he sliced the pieces of pork on the grill and Mirin cutely opened wide. Jackson grabbed a pair of chopsticks from the table and took a small piece of meat from the grill and blew on it completely till it was cool then popped it into Mirin's mouth and she hummed in happiness.

"Is it good Mirin?" Chunsung asked and Mirin put two thumbs up and he smiled lovingly at his daughter. Miyu kissed Mirin's cheek then flinched as Jackson held a piece of meat to her. She tried to grab the meat with her fingers but Jackson wasn't having it and playfully moved the piece of meat around with his eye brows raised and a derpy smile.

Defeatedly she opened but then glared at Jackson who popped the meat into his mouth then smiled at her with a joker expression on his face. Watch me wipe that smirk from your face!

"MMMMMMMM♥ Chunsung this tastes amazing" he cooed and Chunsung chuckled in appreciation. Miyu grabbed her own chopsticks to pick up a piece for herself and once she finished blowing on it Mirin leaned over and stole the meat and Jackson threw his head back into laughter. Mirin planted a sweet kiss on her cheek as Miyu looked at her once again in disbelief.

"Why is everyone against me today?" Miyu joked then she cringed as both Mirin and Jackson made a kissy face at her. Ami grabbed Mirin to wash up for dinner and Miyu went around the table and kissed Chunsung's cheek and he chuckled in her ear.

"Ready?~" and Miyu shook her head shamefully. She knows what Chunsung's planning, it'd be so easy to stop him, but she honestly didn't want to.

"Can I help?" Jackson offered and Chunsung handed him tongs and Jackson started flipping the strips of pork and beef as they engaged in a light hearted conversation about sports.

Miyu opened the box Jackson had brought and smiled to herself. A Red velvet cake. Her favorite.

She took the cake from the box and placed it on the counter and picked up the remaining frosting from the box with her finger but as she brought it to her lips Jackson snuck his head over her shoulder and ate it.

"That's really good♥ Baby you gotta try it~" he teased and Miyu scrunched up her face trying to refrain from punching him out of annoyance from stealing her food not once, but twice now! He kissed the tip of her nose then her cheek then went back to the grill. Her heart both danced and ached.

"Idiot."
"I heard that!~"
"You were suppose to!

"Mimi, you should try making a lettuce wrap like Youngji's~ Your mouth is big enough" Chunsung joked at the kitchen table as everyone attended to their own plates happily.

"Not as big as yours"

She knew he was just trying to pester her by bringing up anything that would make her think of JackJi but she was honestly curious if she could stuff a wrap that big into too.

Miyu blinked at Jackson curiously as he continously handed her pieces of lettuce "Trust me, I know what I'm doing~" he chuckled and deep down inside a pang of jealousy struck. Of course you do, you eat with Youngji all the time.

"Well.......that was unexpected" Chunsung gaped as Ami clapped in amazement. Miyu successfully shoved the entire wrap in with ease and Jackson gave her an "Omg" expression as he examined the vacuum she called .

"You and Youngji could probably swallow a buffet whole..." he said as he tried to feed her another wrap he had made but Miyu turned her head with a "hmph" and Jackson pouted. She will not be fooled again!

"Mirin....I don't think it's gonna happen" Chunsung and everyone laughed as Mirin tried to stuff a rather large wrap into and she sighed and ate it normally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Honey, are you trying to get Jackson drunk?" Ami laughed as Miyu watched in horror as Chunsung poured Jackson another glass of beer to go with his dinner. It was already his third and Jackson's cheeks were starting to flush.

"Not at all! I'm just trying to be hospitable to our guest who joined us for dinner, that's all~" Chunsung winked at Miyu and she hung her head low. Jackson eyed her suspiciously as he thanked Chunsung and brought the side of the glass to his lips.

"Do you drink often Jackson?" Ami asked curiously as she wiped Mirin's mouth clean.

"No ma'm only on special occassions. But when I do, I drink well." Chunsung patted Jackson's shoulder encouragingly and he grinned at Miyu and her stomach had headed south for the winter. It started.

Ami and Miyu sliced the cake as tipsy Chunsung and Jackson were loudly discussing the time Jackson had passed out after drinking with his sunbaes and he woke up in his own bed.

"DUDE...IT WAS....NO....."
"I UNDERSTAND MAN...LIKE.....NAHHHH"

"He'll do fine Mimi" Ami said reassuringly, completly unphased by Chunsung's tactics. She was the one who handed Chunsung the jacket of the guy he had thrown out of the house before.

"This is ridiculous" Miyu chuckled as she continued to listen to the slurred conversation. She didn't know it was possible for Jackson to be anymore loud and obnoxious.

She turned her head towards the table and to the untrained eye it would look as if Chunsung had reached his limit but in reality he was just getting started and Jackson already looked like he was swaying in his seat.

Ami placed a slice of cake infront of Chunsung and he lovingly wrapped an arm around her hips and pulled her closer to him and snuggled his face into her side and she petted his head affectionately. Miyu smiled and covered her eyes with one hand as she placed Jackson's cake infront of him.

She moved her hand curiously as she felt Jackson's warm hand intertwine with hers and he peered up at her with an unknown expression on his face.

"You keep leaving me......" he whispered and she gasped as he pulled her down to sit on his lap and he laid his head against her shoulder and sighed deeply as he rubbed his thumb across her hand gently. Guilty....she felt guilty....

"Ummm Chunsung, maybe Jackson's had enough? He does have a schedule tomorrow......."
"None sense, boy said he could drink, and he's a man of his word! Aren't you Wang?" his voice was almost challenging which worried Miyu a bit. Had he already said something wrong?

Jackson kissed Miyu's arm and gently released her as he brought the glass back to his lips and smiled at her "Of course I am sir"

"Honey why don't you and Miyu go watch Frozen with Mirin on the couch? She had so much fun playing with Jackson she might pass out into her cake~"
"Chunsung I don't......" he gave Miyu a look and Ami diligently grabbed her by the hand and waved at her husband happily.

Miyu took one last glance at Jackson and he had this faint confident smile on his face.


Miyu tucked Mirin's bangs behind her ear as she snoozed away on the couch and she smiled at her lovingly when she snorted a bit. Probably dreaming of going on adventures with Sarang.

"Mimi, you haven't even touched your cake" Ami mused as she placed a blanket over Mirin and switched the tv to Running Man.

"Guilt. It's guilt cake Ami."

This whole time from the phone charm, to teasing her with food to loosen her up, to bringing her favorite cake was all Jackson's way of showing his affection and here she was waiting patiently on the couch as Chunsung drunkly interrogated him because she doubted him. Worse girlfriend award goes to Cha Miyu!!!!

"Honey it's normal to feel the way you do. It is your first serious relationship........" Is that why it bothers her so much? Is it really a serious relationship? The perplexed expression on her face made Ami pull her into her arms and pat her head.

"You're over thinking again Mimi. Let me try to help~ Simply......Jackson's an idol right? Idols go through years of training, discipline, rules, mechanics and such and are FULLY aware of the consequences of all their actions right? Now ask yourself~ How serious do you think he is about you if he is willingly to get crucified just to see you smile??♥"

A spark of light went off in Miyu's head. Ami is absolutely right, contrary to popular belief Jackson is smarter than he let's on! (Thought she'd never admit it)  If he really is willing to risk himself just for her then he must really feel something special.

"Now let me ask you Miyu~ Would you ever break up with him because you didn't want to make his life too difficult?"

-BANG-

Before Miyu could answer a huge crash from the kitchen table caused her to jump up and Ami soothed Mirin who was crying from being woken up from her sleep. She rushed to the kitchen and her jaw dropped. Jackson passed out.

"Well.....that happened....." Chunsung chuckled amusedly as he finished up his final glass of beer. Miyu face palmed and sighed, he'd be feeling that in the morning. She ran over to him and shook him gently.

"Pabo....Pabo you okay??" there was subtle snoring. Great just great.

Chunsung stood from his chair, completely unphased by his alcohol intake and helped Miyu carry the unconcious body to the doorway. There they stood, moment of truth, was Chunsung gonna dump his body outside forever or not?

"Mimi don't just stand there help me get him to the couch~" he cooed sweetly and a wave of relief washed over Miyu, almost knocking her off her feet.

She smiled at him excitedly as they firstly placed dead Jackson in a sitting position. Chunsung grabbed sleeping Mirin in his arms as Miyu laid Jackson down and Ami kissed Chunsung's cheek as she brought out extra pillows and blankets for Jackson.

"That's a great guy you got there Mimi" he declared and kissed the top of her head. "You got this?" and Miyu nodded her head. Ami and Chunsung wished her goodnight and made their way to bed.

She took off his snapback and placed it on the side and ran her fingers through his hair and she smiled happily. His face was pink and he smelt like beer but he looked so....cute. As she was leaning in to kiss his nose she gasped as his arm suddenly shot out and grabbed the collar of her shirt.

He pulled her down urgently and molded his soft lips over hers and a wave of heat overtook Miyu's body. This kiss felt different. It felt like he was trying to put all of his being into this kiss. It felt loving, desperate, happy, terrified, needy. The electricity coursing between them was undeniable.

He kissed her as if he were drowning and she was the air that could save him. He kissed her as if he would die if he stopped and she kissed him back just as fervently.

Jackson slowly pulled away, slowly opening his eyes as both tried to calm their ragged breathing. His eyes were glazed over and pink from the alcohol but at the same time dark and intense and piercing her soul.

"Hi..." his voice was husky and raw but still had that hint of Jackson in it that made Miyu smile through her burning cheeks as she breathed back. "Hi..."

There was a beautiful silence as Jackson dragged himself off the couch to sit next to Miyu on the floor with the blanket draped over them, the room only lit by the moonlight that was peaking in through the curtain.

She leaned her head into the crook of his neck as he held her protectively with his arm around her shoulders and rubbed her arm with his hand. Not a sound could be heard other than their gentle breathing and their racing hearts.

"You didn't answer her......" Jackson broke the silence, his voice a bit shakey and hushed.
"Hmmmm?"
"Ami's question. Would you ever break-up with me because you didn't want to make my life too difficult?"

Miyu's brain stopped working. Would she? She was a naturally self-less person, always putting someone else's needs before her own. That sounded like the sensible thing to do, protect Jackson by giving him up.....especially since his popularity has sky rocketed recently and she wouldn't want to be the reason all that just disappeared in an instant. It wouldn't be fair to him or GOT7.

"I don't like that it's taking you so long to answer Mimi" his voice was low, almost pained. A drunk man really can't hide their emotions can they? Her voice wasn't functioning at the moment and her stomach hurt.

"Can I tell you something then?" he asked as he gently placed his chin on the top of her head and she nodded subtlely.

"I think it's adorable that you tried to save me from Chunsung's "Drunk Man" plan but I expected it sooner or later....."
".....Mark?"
"Yup"
"Eunji?"
"Yup" Eunji will be wanting a full report about drunk Jackson in the morning then.......

"If it took a drunk me to convince you that I was telling you the truth then I would've done it sooner. I'd do anything for you and I hope you finally understand that" His voice was sincere and it almost moved Miyu enough to cry....almost. He started to whisper.

"Do you know...everytime...someone brings up Jackji or Youngji.....or If I have to act super flirty with someone......I instantly think of you and I get so guilty it makes me sick" There it was. She knew she was just making his life difficult.

"But you know what makes me sicker? The thought of not having you" Miyu looked up at him with wide eyes and in that moment she was looking up at Jackson Wang the man not Jackson the idioit idol. He brought his lips to hers and grazed them softly.

"At meetings, concerts, company gatherings, just hanging with GOT7 I wondered what it'd be if we broke up or I never met you in the first place. I wouldn't have to hide my messages, wouldn't have to explain myself for smiling randomly, wouldn't have to worry about you every damn second of every damn day or GOT7's safety......and you could be with someone normal and have a normal relationship....."

"I don't want someone else Jackson......I just want you" Her feelings decided and all her worries faded.

He chuckled a low deep chuckle and held her tighter.

"I'm glad you said that. Because to tell the truth I can't imagine you not in my life. I'm so sorry if I'm the one making your life difficult but I need to be selfish. I need you Miyu so please don't ever think about breaking up with me okay and PLEASE don't ever doubt me again" his voice broke and Miyu said nothing as she tightened her embrace around him.

She.Was.Such.An.Idiot. They're relationship ran much deeper than her petty jealous feelings and it honestly pained her that she had thought other wise.

"Please say something Baby"
"No more alcohol for you" Miyu chuckled and Jackson kissed her head. This kind of reminded her of how she confessed her feeling to him in Japan and the thought made her smile.

"Hey Jackson...."
"Yes Baby?"
"Since we're being honest. I was going to say no. No I wouldn't break up with you because I didn't want to make your life difficult"
"Really?"
"Of course~ Making your life difficult is my greatest joy Pabo~"

She poked his cheek with her finger tip and he squinted his eyes as the shock rang through the dark room. He nuzzled his nose against hers and smiled.

"Mine"
"Yours"

"Oh! At the wedding, what did you ask Mirin?"
"Wouldn't you like to know?~ Does Mirin know that you punched Mickey Mouse when you were younger because he scared you?~"
"........."
"Or how you accidently kicked some guy in the balls in elementary school while playing tag~??"
"Stop"
"Or in high school you slipped on ice infront of everyone while trying to get into the bus for a field trip~"
"Stop talking"
"Or"
"Or I'll get Chunsung to tell me all your drunk secrets and share it with the GOT8 group chat?"


"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!?!?!?!?!"

Miyu's eyes flew open as Chunsung bellowed and in an instant she knew why. She and Jackson had fallen asleep on the floor and she was laying across his chest with her arm bent comfortably and her ear against his heart and his arm wrapped protectively around her.

Her heart jumped into and she tried to get up but unconcious Jackson tightened his iron grip.

"WANG LET GO OFF MY MIMI! YOU GUYS BETTER BE WEARING CLOTHES UNDER THAT BLANKET OR SO HELP ME!!.....HEY!!!" Ami gently pushed fuming Chunsung into the kitchen to start preparing breakfast.

"Hush Honey, you'll wake Jackson and Mirin. Good morning Mimi♥"

Jackson maneuveured and snuggled Miyu into his chest and burried his face in her hair.

"Good Morning Beautiful" he whispered lovingly, still half asleep. She just slept with Jackson. She slept with a guy. Not that sense of "slept" Oh gosh but.....

"Good.....morning....." she said shyly.

Such a strange feeling, being wrapped in Jackson's arms and being told Good Morning in person instead of a text.

"Do you......remember anything from last night?"
"Haha Mimi I was drunk but not that drunk" he chuckled happily. Idiot.
"You have to get ready for your schedule later....."
"Shhh five more minutes" At least he didn't call her "Mom" this time

Miyu giggled and played with the string from his hoody.

"I almost burned down my dorm, pre-debut"
"Huh?"
"I was cooking, being obnoxious and almost burned something that almost set the kitchen on fire. Just thought I'd let you know since I know so much more about you now thanks to Chunsung" Curse you Chunsung.

"What else?"
"Girls intimidate me believe it or not"
"I'm not surprised"
"What's that supposed to mean???"
"Nothing~ Let's get up~"
"Noooooooooooooooooooo~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: I was feeling very "Feels" today that's why the chapter escalated quickly xD ♥ I guess we don't have to worry about Jackji yesh~ Be happy Be healthy see you all next week for next week's episode of SPARK \o/