~*Around Around The World*~

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author note: Happy chapters everyone and welcome new subs please enjoy this week's episode/chapter of Spark \o/
PS# Who's spazzing over new GOT7 teasers~Stop Stop It???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"MIMI-TAN MITE MITE KOCHI!! (Mimi look look here) IT FINALLY CAME♥" Miyu flinched as Haruka shoved something in her face.

"Jagi, be careful you'll poke her eye out and God knows she needs all four to see~" Kai chuckled then screamed playfully as Miyu threw a crumpled napkin at him. Miyu took the CD from Haruka who's eyes were gleaming.

"Oh....." the words left Miyu's mouth without her permission. Haruka ordered GOT7's Around The World Single and Miyu had to endure Haruka's whining until it arrived so it was nice to finally see her happy but.........

"Oh...? COME ON MIMI AT LEAST PRETEND TO BE EXCITED!! THEY LOOK SO HANDSOME AND THE SONG IS SO......" Haruka began to babble as Miyu flipped the cd around to examine it.

Sorry Haruka I'm not that excited since I haven't seen my "Not Idol Boyfriend" in weeks and this is just a subtle annoying reminder that he's finally been back in Korea but too busy filming to see me. Wait, what?

Miyu sighed and smiled happily at her bestfriend "You're totally right Haruka. Who's your favorite?"

"Jr!" Haruka stood from her seat and threw her hands in the air and Miyu giggled. Annoyed Kai grabbed the CD from Miyu's hand and began to glare at it "Which one is he?" Miyu leaned in and pointed to Jinyoung on the cover and Kai furrowed his brows.

"Ehhhhh, he's alright looking. But I'm better looking right Jagi?"
"Mimi did you see GOT7's new hair styles? They're definitely preparing for a comeback OMG!"
"Jagi don't ignore me!"

Miyu cheered sarcastically in her mind "Yay a comeback! It's not like I miss them anyway" Haruka took the cd back and placed it carefully into her school bag as if it were made of glass and this made Miyu smile.

"Speaking of which my parents sent me an early christmas gift......." Haruka said a bit too slyly and caused Miyu and Kai to eye her curiously. Haruka comes from a wealthy family back home and last year for her birthday her parents had bought her a bigger house to live in. As if the old 2 story house house was too small!

"It's not something extravagant is it? You know how I feel about expensive things" Miyu chuckled. She was well off financially as well but she never spent more than what was necessary which quite honestly isn't much.

Kai scratched his chin "Does it have something to do with us that's why you're looking at us like that?"
Haruka pouted "Looking at you like what???"

Miyu brought her drink to her lips and nodded her head "That look when you make plans without us and expect everything to somehow be perfectly fine?"

Kai crossed his arms and nodded his head in agreement "Like that time last year you brought a bunch of us to an amusement park without our permission and I couldn't refuse and....."

Miyu shivered "Don't remind me! You were so sick that day and hurled on the boat ride!" and the two cringed as Haruka rummaged through her bag and pulled out an envelope.

"Well......LOOK!" Haruka took the contents out and again shoved it into Miyu's face almost poking her eye out but instead Miyu started choking.

"Hey are you okay!?" Kai started patting her back as tears rolled down her face and she continued to cough out her lungs "iM fINe!"

Haruka beamed at her "See! Now you're excited!" Miyu wiped her mouth with her hand and took the pieces of paper from her best friend.

"GOT7's First Japan Tour..." Kai leaned on her shoulder to get a better look. "Concert tickets?"

Haruka nodded her head excitedly "GOT7 concert tickets! And get this! Since I'm a fanclub member I got priority seating and the seats are super close! Maybe we'll even be able to meet them or something♥!"

Miyu tilted her head in shock and curiousity "But this is in a few days?" Kai took the tickets into his hands "Why are there four?"

Haruka started counting on her fingers cutely "Me, Miyu, Oppa and Eunji~" Kai chuckled "Okay I understand Miyu and I but why Eunji?"

Haruka leaned over the table and lifted Miyu's bandaged hand "Extra protection!" Miyu shook her hand free and swatted Haruka's arm "And how exactly are we suppose to afford plane tickets for a few days away huh?"

Haruka's face fell as she rubbed the back of her neck "Well......" Miyu frowned "No you didn't. Please tell me you didn't"

Haruka dug into her bag and pulled out a manila envelope and Miyu sighed heavily "Ottosan already got our tickets....first class....."

Kai's eyes bugged out of his skull as he examined the plane tickets and Miyu shook her head "Haruka, I love you but I can't accept this it's too much. A concert, a plane ride and a trip to Japan, I can't...."

Haruka pouted and ran around the cafe table and wrapped Miyu in her arms and shook her "YOU HAVE TO GO! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND! I NEED YOU FOR SUPPORT! IF JR. SMILES AT ME I MIGHT DIE!!!!!"
"Jagi what about me????"
"YOU'RE A GUY YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!!"

Miyu's head was starting to spin and she sighed. Jinyoung did have a pretty nice smile and she'd really like to see the boys but this was too much. Oh no.......

"Fine! Fine! On one condition!" Miyu gentley shoved her away and adjusted her denim jacket and Haruka smiled big "What? Anything!"

"...........I have to pay you back for mine and Eunji's tickets...."
"No way you don't have to! They're presents!"
"Haruka....."
"Fine! As long as you'll go!" Haruka squealed then wrapped her arms around her boyfriend and started talking about all the things they could do in Japan. Miyu dug around in her pocket for her phone and hid the screen so Haruka wouldn't see her background was a picture of her and Jackson from the fansigning.

"I don't believe this........" Miyu sighed as she wrote out a text message. It was all his fault, he jinxed it! CURSE YOU FATHER!

Say the word Honey and I can send you to Japan in a heart beat

"Daddy?"
"Yes baby, are you alright?"
"I'm fine it's just.....can I come by the office after class?"
"Yeah I'll be here. Are you sure you're alright you don't usually visit. You say the boring atmosphere makes you cringe lol"
"Dad you're too old to use "lol" and I promise I'm fine ill see you after class~"
"Okay and honey?"
"Yes Daddy?"
"Can you bring me a doughnut :("

Miyu bursted out into laughter. Mom had said he needed to cut back on sweets so his secretary wasn't allowed to get any junk for him or else she'd know. Poor Daddy's sweet tooth was as big as hers and she understood his pain.

"I got you Daddy don't worry~"

Miyu started glaring at her phone. She'll never let me live this down.....

"Eunji"
"What's up babe?"
"Cancel any plans you have this week and weekend"
"How come?"
"Because :("
"Oh God what did you do?!"
"..................."
"ANSWER ME WOMAN!"
"Haruka.got.us.concert.tickets.to.see.GOT7.in.Japan.this.week.and.even.got.us.plane.tickets.and.you're.coming.with.us.but.it.wasn't.my.idea.okay.so.yeah.
cancel.everything.we're.leaving.the.country.BYE!"

Silence. More Silence. Ever More Silence.

"Babe are you serious? Is this a prank or something? Trying to get me back for eating your pretzels? I already apologized dammit D:<"
"You don't believe me? It's fine I'll just enjoy Japan without you, have a nice weekend"
"OMG YOU ARE SERIOUS!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last class of the day was suddenly a free period so that the Professor could catch up on his work that he's missed while he was home with his newborn child. It explained why he flipped out on Miyu that day, preparing to be a new father can be stressful so you're forgiven sir.

Miyu laid her head on her crossed arms with her eyes closed and sighed. She really was excited she'd get to see the boys, but they'd be working and she didn't want to bother them. Wait a minute. Maybe they won't even notice her?

Yeah that's the best case scenario! She could just enjoy a nice trip to Japan...and not be excited....to see her "Not Boyfriend.....doing what he loves on stage......

She burried her head into her arms and mumbled "Stupid Pabo, idiot, big idiot, huge idiot...."

There was a knock at the door but she didn't bother to look up.

"Woah"
"Wow really?"
"Who gets sent flowers anymore?"
"Whoever it is is so lucky how romantic!"

"Cha Miyu" Miyu's head slowly lifted as her Professor curiously called her name and her eyes widened. The Professor was looking dumbfoundedly at her while carrying a huge bouquet of lilies and roses. No he didn't. no he didn't.no he didn't.

Everyone turned to look at her and her voice a bit more shakey than she intended replied "Yes Sir?"
He smiled and motioned to the flowers "These were delievered for you"

"WHAT!?"
"NO WAY!?"
"SCARFACE GETS FLOWERS!?"
"FROM WHO?!"
"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

Before she knew it Miyu had slammed her forehead on her desk and the bang rang through the room before she trudged to grab the huge bouquet from her Professor who winked at her. "Well aren't you special~"

Miyu dragged her feet as she glared at the bouqet while ignoring everyone's whispers. Eric, James and Haruka were already huddled around her desk with their eye brows raised.

"Don't look at me like that....." Eric chuckled "We're not! We're looking at those....."

James crossed his arms as Miyu lightly shoved him out of her seat "So that's why you turned me down, seems someone beat me to it~"
Miyu looked up at him and smiled guiltily and he shook his head and smiled "It's no biggie Beautiful"

Miyu's head started swaying back and forth as Haruka shook her shoulders "WHO? WHY? WOW!" Eric laughed and pried Haruka off her as she examined the beautiful flowers. She leaned in and took in the scent and it made her heart race. She grabbed the neatly decorated card and read it.

"Mimi, I'm really sorry I can't see you please don't be mad but I am thinking about you okay. All the time.~ Okay maybe you don't want to see me.....WHATEVER LIES! But I hope these flowers make you happy so you won't get too mad that i sent them to your school!.....I forgot your address :P Love, Pabo "

Miyu finally noticed Haruka's head on her shoulder and mentally sighed a breath of relief that Jackson didn't put his name.

"You call your boyfriend "Pabo"?" Eric leaned his head on top of Miyu's head and examined the card
"What kind of pet name is that?" James glued his head to her other shoulder.
"Mimi-tan, now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever heard you say the word "Oppa"

Miyu shrugged her shoulders and made a shooing sound and motion "He's not my boyfriend. And I just don't like that word"

James raised his eyebrow teasingly "Oh he's not your boyfriend? So I still have a chance?" and he yelped in pain as Miyu punched him in the arm.

"I'm going to that that as a "no"
"Denial" Eric chuckled and Haruka nodded her head in agreement.

Class finally ended and Miyu continued to glare at the huge bouquet taking up her desk. She told Haruka to go on ahead since she was going to her Father's office and she had to stop by the bakery to get his surgary request.

"How the heck am I suppose to get around with this? I swear Pabo doesn't think before he acts......or he doesn't think at all....." she reached into her pocket to grab her phone and brought it to her ear.

"Hello?"
"You're dead to me"
"OH~ Someone got my present huh~??"
"How did you forget my address, you've been there more than once...."
"I know WHERE it is....I just forgot the actually address!"
She giggled
"Do that again"
"Do what?"
"Giggle~"

She was glad it was just a phone call so he couldn't see her blushing face and .

"Thank you Pabo"
"You're very welcome Mimi, I really do miss you" she could hear him pouting over the phone and her heart fluttered
"How am I suppose to take these on the bus with me ugh"
"I said I miss you don't you miss me?"
"What? I'm sorry I'm too busy ignoring you"
"Mimi!!"
"Bye Pabo have a good day"
"MIMI!!!!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miyu wobbled through the doors of her father's law firm with her bouquet in one hand and a paper bag of goodies in the other. She really did hate coming here, it was all monochrome and smelt of leather and boredom.

Those who knew her waved at her as she made her way to her father's secretary. "Hi Miyu darling, haven't seen you around here in a while~" Miyu smiled warmly at the elderly secretary who acted like a Grandmother to her and took very good care of her father.

"Did Daddy tell you I was coming?"
"Yes he did, he's waiting for you right now go on in sweetie~"
"Thanks alot!"
".....What's in the bag....?"

Miyu froze and turned her head slowly to the secretary who eyed her "Just my after class snack hahaha hahahaha Bye~" she scurried into her father's office before she could say anything. That wasn't technically a lie.

"Oomph" Miyu bumped into a gray suit and caused a few flower petals to flutter to the floor. "Jeez Daddy watch we're you're going it's not like you OWN the place!"

Papa Cha chuckled as he kissed her forehead then eyed the flowers curiously "I'm not really a flowers kinda guy honey, if you need something no need to butter me up just ask and you shall recieve~"

"Oh I know~ That's what these are for!" she beamed at him and waved the paper bag and his eyes widened in delight.
"I smell bribery!"
"Actually blueberry, but you're close~"

Miyu shifted her boston cream doughnut to her other hand for the 100th time while staring diligently at the flowers now perched on the glass table.

"Honey, you're chocolate's melting"
"Mmmhmm...."
"Miyu"

She finally looked up at her father and chuckled "You have a little....on your lip....." He rounded his eyes "where?" and started stretching his tongue to find the powder sugar and Miyu broke out into laughter. "Okay okay you got it!"

Papa Cha smiled at her warmly and it was beginning to creep her out "What?"

"Nothing, it's just, you laugh and smile alot more often that's all" Miyu shrugged and returned her gaze to the flowers. They look expensive. How did he even afford them? What is an idol's salary? Should she get him a gift too?

There was a knock on the door and a young man in a suit came in "Sir, I if you could look over these files...." Papa Cha's eyes got dark as his muscles stiffened. He got up threateningly and Miyu could've sworn she heard the guy gulp.

"How dare you just barge in! Can you not see I'm with my daughter?!"
"I'm sorr...."
"LEAVE!" and like that the guy ran out with his tail between his legs. Papa Cha sat down adjusting his suit and stuck his tongue out at Miyu who chuckled. Oh Daddy.

"Honey, I already said it's fine I'll pay for the tickets but if you move that doughnut one more time I'm going to take it from you" Miyu chuckled and split the doughnut in half. She got up off the leather seat and sat next to her father on the bigger couch and handed him half and they clinked them together before taking a bite. Her favorite.

"You're over thinking you know that" Papa Cha mumbled with his mouth full and Miyu poked his full cheek and he did the same to her. "What do you mean?"

He swallowed the doughnut then caressed the flower petals "You're confused right?"

"Hmmm?"
"You're trying to be all old solid Miyu but in reality you're now smiley Miyu who laughs more and betrays her mother by giving her father sweets"

Miyu chuckled "See exactly what I'm talking about. Laugh honey! Smile chuckle! Scream for all I care! You need to loosen up~" he started wiggling his arms in his stiff suit and Miyu followed his movement "Mommy said the same thing"

"And I'm assuming that conversation was also about a certain young man, hm?" Miyu nodded her head and took her phone out her pocket and lit the screen. Her lips curled into a smile as she gazed at her picture of her and Jackson forming a heart with their fingers. Papa Cha took the phone from her and started going through the gallery.

"I haven't seen you smile like this in a long time sweetie" Miyu shrugged and started the left over chocolate from her finger. "He really is handsome isn't he"

Miyu nodded with her thumb in . He really was handsome, and cool, and motivated, sometimes he was bright, most of the time not but that's what made him charming.

She sighed. How did she manage to get someone like him to actually notice someone like her? She rubbed her scar. He could do so much better, why her? Oh God I sound like one of those sappy dramas Eunji watches!

Miyu shook her head and slapped her cheeks. He already said it! She was a beautiful, intelligent, caring......with each compliment she remembered her face blushed brighter and brighter.

"And I'm assuming you're thinking about him now that's why you're face is brighter than Rudolph's nose on christmas huh" Papa Cha chuckled as he handed back her phone and she tried to glare at him but couldn't mask her embarassment of being caught.

He leaned his arm in and brushed his thumb over her scar "Are you going to tell him about this?" and Miyu wondered for a moment. Will she? She grabbed her father's hand in hers and started a thumb war match.

"I don't see why I shouldn't"
"Then why haven't you?"
"What if.....he doesn't like me anymore after he hears about it......" Miyu's thumb struggled under her father's and he didn't move it.

"Honey, what you went through is nothing to be ashamed of. People would actually commerate you for it. And I highly doubt Mr.Wang would stop "liking" you because of it. He seems just as stubborn as you and that's saying something!" Miyu laughed and nodded. Pabo really was stubborn.Idiot.

"Sir, you're 5 oclock appointment is here" Papa Cha checked his watch "Oh shoot is that the time? Time flies when you're having fun huh" and Miyu nodded as she got up and started packing her things. She stood in front of Papa Cha who kissed her forehead lovingly and handed her her flowers.

"I'll have one of the interns drive you. Go enjoy Japan, enjoy the concert, dance, sing,scream, enjoy seeing your boyfriend and maybe if you're lucky you'll finally be able to get that date, huh~"

Miyu chuckled "I'm not holding my breath, we'll be with Haruka the whole time and no one's more observant than her" Papa Cha held the door open for her "I love you Honey"

"Love you too Daddy, oh and one more thing"
"Hmmmm?"
"He's not my boyfriend"

Papa Cha chuckled "Yet" and she nodded "Yet"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Woah...."
"This place is...."
"Huge....."

Miyu, Eunji and Kai's mouths dropped as they dragged their luggage through the front door of Haruka's "Palace" The plane ride to Japan went smoothly and Haruka's parents had them picked up in a fancy black car from the airport.

The "Palace" was a huge old fashioned Japanese building with koi ponds and paper doors and the whole place looked like something out of a fairytale.

"What did you say your parents do again Haruka?" Eunji asked as she took in the sight. Haruka shrugged "They build start up companies and so far all of them have been really successful"

"Yeah no kidding" and Eunji and Haruka chuckled. Kai shifted in his sweat suit "I feel under dressed"

Haruka came over and tip toed and kissed his cheek "You look fine Oppa! My parents like you already from what I've told them~"
"And what did you tell them?"
"Nothing important~"
"I'm scared....."

Miyu clutched JackJack to her chest. We're not in Kansas anymore. An elderly woman with a tray came over and offered little glass cups of some kind of liquid. Miyu eyed it curiously and pointed at it politely.

"Kore wa nani desu ka? (What is this?)" the elderly woman smiled and handed her a glass then everyone else "Ocha (Tea)"
"Arigatou gozaimasu!" the 3 foreigners cooed and bowed and Haruka shook her head "I wouldn't......"

*COUGHCOUGHHACKCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH* Eunji and Kai choked "OMG WHAT IS THAT!?"

Haruka giggled "Tea. A very healthy bitter tea. My care taker is very health concious and thought this would help strengthen your immune system since you're not from here~"

"Bitter....uh-oh" Eunji turned slowly to face Miyu then slapped her hand over to keep herself from bursting into laughter. Miyu stared at her empty cup as her face paled and a single tear ran down her eye. "Babe.....you okay?"

Miyu looked up soulessly "Hai. Oishii desu.....(Yes...it's yummy)" Eunji, Kai and Haruka broke out into obnoxious laughter as her parents walked in through the front door behind them.

"Oh dear, what happened Miyu-tan? Daijoubu ka (are you okay)"
Miyu nodded her head, then shook it, then nodded slowly once more "Daijobu desu....(I'm okay)"

Haruka wiped a tear from her eye "I tried to warn you! I know you can't take bitter things!" and Eunji nudged Miyu in the rib with her elbow and smirked at her "Like a certain somebody who can't eat spicy things~"

Papa Suzuki called for help to take their luggage to their rooms and started showing them around the house. "Miyu-tan your Japanese is pretty decent I'm impressed" Haruka latched onto her arm and beamed at her father "Cause she has such a great teacher~"

Kai and Miyu chuckled "Like we had a choice, when we first met all you did was yell at us in Japanese, about time we learned what you were saying" Miyu nudged Kai in the arm "Don't say "we" you still ask me to translate for you!"

Laughter filled the old fashion hallway. Haruka glanced down at her Hello!Kitty watch and her eyes lit up "We should start getting ready for the concert!" Kai sighed exaggeratively, Eunji chuckled and Miyu's heart dropped to her stomach.

She thought it'd be fun to surprise Pabo so she's been ignoring his messages for the past few days. What if he gets mad....he is really protective of her.....Eunji nudged her arm to snap her out of her thoughts and nodded at her.

Oh yeah, Eunji and Mark talked about this already. Poo she wanted to surprise all 7, darn you Eunji and your socialness. Miyu made her way to her own room and started going through her belongings. She pulled out the denim dress and Varsity Jacket she wore to the fansigning and nodded.

There was a subtle knock on the door "Hai?" Eunji poked her head through then came in and closed the door "Hi" to you too"

Miyu smiled warmly at her sister. She was wearing dark skinny jeans and a T-shirt that had all the boys names on it with sneakers and a jacket and a GOT7 glowstick. Her sister was so beautiful in anything she wears.

"No Babe I did not take any of your clothes....this time" and the two chuckled. Eunji helped curl Miyu's hair in the bathroom once she was all dressed and they smiled at each other in the mirror.

"3 weeks...." Eunji started and Miyu stuck her tongue out
"3 weeks, 4 days, 10 hours, 9 minutes and.....5....6...seconds" Miyu stated while glancing at her phone.

"Weirdo how do you know that? Don't tell me you're becoming one of those obsessed girlfriends" Miyu shook her head innocently and Eunji told her not to move. She lifted her phone and showed Eunji the timer screen.

"Pabo set it the day he left for the airport. It counts how long he's been away and he said he wanted to be the one to push the stop button when we finally see each other again"
"I'm not sure if thats friggin cute or friggin weird" Miyu shrugged.

"So what about you and Mark huh?" Miyu whined as Eunji playfully tugged on one of her curls.
"What about him?"
"Did he ask you out yet, boy can't keep his eyes off you and it's kinda adorable" Eunji chuckled
"I don't know. I always dreamt what'd it be like to actually date an idol but now that it could possibly happen...."

Miyu leaned her head back on her sister's stomach "It's weird right" and Eunji nodded and smiled. Miyu knew Mark wouldn't make the first move, he's too shy, so she needed to step in. Wow this whole scenario is weird even for her.

"Bet you and Mark go out on a date before Pabo and I" Eunji laughed as Miyu smiled innocently into the mirror.
"What makes you say that?" she kicked her feet and stared at her reflection

"Just nothing ever seems to go the way we plan you know" Eunji chuckled then topped Miyu's head with her white headband.
"Don't give me that crap. You guys haven't even gone a date yet and you two are already attached at the hip."

"Hardy har har" Miyu flinched as Eunji brought her hand under her chin and lifted her face to look into the mirror "Look at that glow Babe and all because of that "Pabo" of yours. Don't question things just enjoy things! Stuff'll happen when it happens"

Miyu pulled her sister's arm to wrap around her body and leaned her head against her arm "I really like him Eunji and...." Eunji kissed the side of her head

"You're scared. Don't worry Miyu, I would never let anything bad happen to you, you know that. And I'm pretty sure that idiot feels the same way" Miyu nodded her head as they both faced the knocking door.

"You guys ready? Time to go~" Kai called and the sisters fist bumped each other and left the room.

"What are you two wearing?" Eunji and Miyu giggled at Kai and Haruka's striped couple outfit. Haruka clung to Kai's arm lovingly and Kai blushed "I'm kawaii aren't I" and the ladies nodded their head. Haruka then started dragging his body to the car

"Come on guys or we'll be late! AROUND AROUND THE WORLD AROUND AROUND~"

Miyu took one last glance at her phone at Jackson's last message and her heart both fluttered and ached.

Jackson: Miyu, you're scaring me. Why aren't you answering? Did I do something? Are you okay? I really want to see your face and hear your voice please pick up the phone :( What ever I did I'm sorry I'm a HUGE IDIOT!

She smiled and nodded her head ready to see her boys. Why does he always assume he did something? Please don't let this backfire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Haruka how much exactly did these seats cost you?" Eunji's mouth was open as the four sat directly in front of the stage in the first row.Haruka beamed "Dad didn't say all he told me was that "He took care of it, you guys will have a great time"

Miyu swatted Kai's hand as he fidgeted with the buttons on his shirt "Stop that, you'll make Haruka think you don't like it"
Kai smiled shyly "I do like it, it's just..." The crowd started getting louder as the lights started dimming.

"It's just?"
"I just hope she has a really good time! I know how much she loves this group and I just want her to be happy and I don't know how I can help with that, if that makes sense?"

Miyu patted his shoulder "Just cheer as loud as her and she'll love you forever" Kai nodded then turned to his squealing girlfriend, kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand in his and started screaming his head off.

Miyu smiled warmly at them. Would she and Jackson be able to do that too some time? As the background music started playing Miyu's heart started racing. Everyone started to go wild and Eunji playfully bumped hips with her "Ready to see your man?"

Miyu shook her head and covered her eyes embarassed. Yes.No.Maybe.Kinda.Ugh.What. The room let out an ear piercing scream as the 7 boys graced the stage. Miyu peeked through her fingers and she felt her cheeks burn against her palm. There he was, her Wild and y idol. Yes, hers.

"Come and Get it GOT7" the room roared with GOT7 as they did their greeting after a few opening songs. Miyu could instantly hear Haruka's squeal as Jinyoung introduced himself and she took a quick peek at Eunji's face when Mark declared himself the flying member and she looked so cute.

As soon as Jackson opened his mouth Miyu covered her ears and closed her eyes and Eunji looked at her questioningly until...

"AND I'M THE WILD AND Y MEMBER JACKSON IN THE HOUUUUUSEEEEEEE" he screamed so loud in his microphone that the high pitched whirring caused the fans to squeal. Jackson instantly bent foward and said seriously

"I'm sorry" and everyone instantly told him it was alright and cheered for him. Haruka bent behind Kai and tugged on her jacket sleeve "Mimi which one's your favorite?" Miyu eyed Jackson quickly then smiled at Haruka "Yugyeommie♥"

"The makenae~ You would!"
"What can I say I like kids~"

Lights flashed, music blared, boys flipped, girls screamed, overall the concert was alot of fun. Each time the boys would look out into the crowd Miyu would duck her head so they wouldn't see her and Eunji laughed. She really didn't want to be a burden.

Half way through the concert the boys stood in the middle of the stage and started talking casually with their fans.

"Our Japanese fans really are beautiful arent they guys?" Jinyoung asked and Miyu rubbed her ear after Haruka's sonic pitch squeal and the awww-ing of the hundreds of other fangirls busted her ear drums.

"Oh definitely!"
"Honto ni kawaii!" (really cute)
"Minna wa sugoii!" (everyone's wow!)
"Kanpeki!" (perfect)
"Haiiiiii" (yessss)

As Jackson took a step out to compliment the crowd he scanned the area and Miyu instantly ducked her head. Please don't see me. Please don't see me. Suddenly she felt Eunji whisper in her ear "Just remember I love you okay?"

Miyu looked up curiously at her sister who had a smirk on her face. What was she talking about? Eunji turned to face the stage and brought her fingers to her lips. OH GOD NO!

-WHISTLE-

No one whistled louder than Eunji and if even possible it felt as if the whistle rang through the entire place and through Miyu's soul. Jackson lowered his head and when he saw Eunji his eye brow raised. Oh Pabo, probably thinking he's seeing things. Probably asking if his cap is too tight or is too sleep depriven.....

Then he turned his head and her heart jumped into her throart. As soon as their gazes locked it was like electricty charging between them and his face went blank as she waved shyly

OH MY GOD! the speakers whirred again as the crowd went "ehhhhhhhh???"

Miyu face palmed herself as her face began to burn. Haruka and Kai started looking around curiously like the rest of the fans but Eunji just waved at Jackson then smiled at her.

Jackson's eyes never left hers and her heart started to race. "ugh....umm..." he was at a loss for words. That's cute but you'll get yourself in trouble idiot! Miyu covered her eyes hoping he would get the message and snap him out of his trance.

"Umm....Pi...PIKACHU!" fans started to cheer as Jackson started to imitate a pikachu and Miyu peeked through her fingers thinking she broke her "not boyfriend" by being her. Jackson put on a full performance of aegyo then latched onto BamBam's arm who looked just as confused as everyone else.

"Everyone doesn't BamBam kinda look like pikachu? He's so kawaii!" and the crowd went wild. BamBam asked him wordlessly what the heck he was doing and Jackson subtly motioned in her group's direction.

BamBam's eyes scanned behind him then lit up and he smiled. He was about to raise his hand and wave "NOOOOOO....." Miyu gasped thinking BamBam would call her like he usually did but Jackson wrapped his arm around his shoulder and brought his head into his chest.

"YESSSS you do look like pikachu! A pikachu who should stay!" GOT5 eyed each other curiously on stage and Miyu was puzzled too. She really did break him.....

Jackson brought his gaze back to her for a quick second "Pikachu SHOULD STAY!" Miyu had a flashback
 

"Can you stay till after everyone leaves?"
"I don't know....."
"Please"


BamBam brought his mic to his face in a panic "I think Pikachu got the message! Pikachu will stay let go off my head!!!" Jackson shot her one last glance and she formed an "O" with and shot him a secret thumbs up and he beamed at her then cheered on the crowd

"NOW WE CAN REALLY HAVE SOME FUN!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: mwuahahahahahahahahahaha♥ Did you guys enjoy this week's episode? I can't get enough of Jackson yelling Oh My God and his surprised face \o/ Welcome to Nihongo readers~ Sushi anyone!???!