JPOV *~Surprise♥~*

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author's note: -munches on chocolate cupcake while writing and listens to "Bounce"-  Why is it when you try to shorten a chapter, it becomes longer \(T^T)/ the struggle!
PS# Starting now Spark will only be updated on tuesdays and fridays :) as much as enni disapproves lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Jackson, let the poor girl sleep already dude......."

Mark groaned with his head under his pillow as his bestfriend continued to laugh, having no respect for his sleeping family.

His phone never left his hands since he sent the first picture message to Miyu.

Miyu: Yes I did thanks for asking~
Jackson: Good, now I can enjoy my burger in peace!
Miyu: I helped make that, how is it?
Jackson: it :P

She didn't reply instantly and he was starting to think she was actually being serious and didn't appreciate his joking but soon he was proved wrong. She sent an attached picture of herself in what looked like a pikachu kigurumi, her cheeks puffed out and holding a burger.

Miyu: GOOD! I didn't want you to enjoy it anyway, mine's alot better! xP

He laughed out loud and wasted no time saving the picture to his gallery. BLACKMAIL. As Jackson's phone went off again for the 100th time Jinyoung eyed him suspiciously

"Is that.....?"

Jackson wiggled his eyebrows

"Maybe.....maybe not~" he bit his lip and Jinyoung and Mark clapped obnoxiously.

"Did she make it home okay?"

Jaebeum asked before putting another spoonful of tofu in his mouth.

"Yeah she did, she's eating now"

"Wow Jackson Hyung you work fast!"

Youngjae looked genuinely surprised has he watched Jackson smile at his phone screen and Yugyeom nodded in agreement

"I WANT NOONA'S NUMBER TOO!"

BamBam said waving the ice pack he had been using to nurse his injured forehead.

"No way! Do you now how hard it was just to get it!? I COULD'VE DIED!!"

Jackson held his phone close to his chest and put his arm up defensively as BamBam bent over trying to snatch it from him.

"Don't be selfish!"
"Share Hyung!"
"I wanna talk to her too!"
"What are you two talking about?"
"You too Yugyeommie?!"
 

As Jackson waited for his turn to use the bathroom he kept throwing random questions at her including why she was on that faithful Hong Kong flight

Miyu: Visiting family with my sister :D She also went to watch some concert......some JYP one stage thingy?
Jackson: The JYP one mic concert? Did you go? o.o
Miyu: Nope I stayed home with my little cousins x3 why?

He laughed, obviously she didn't go since she didn't recognize this face! Who'd rather stay home then go to a concert?! He would not let something like that happen again!

Jackson: Just curious~ You're no fun! Hanging out at home instead of going out! We're gonna have to change that ;D

His cell phone warned him of it's low battery so he plugged it into the charger in the living room and it was finally his turn to use the bathroom.

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!"


GOT 6 POV

Jinyoung was tidying up the living room when he noticed Jaebeum going through Jackson's phone.

"Hyung what are you doing? That's an invasion of privacy!"

he complained but that didn't stop him from plopping down next to him to look at the screen.

BamBam walking out of his room in his striped hoody spotted the two on the couch

"What are you guys doing??"

Jaebeum shushed him as he continued to scroll through Miyu and Jackson's conversation.

"I'm just looking out for my member, you know.......making sure he isn't talking to someone dangerous.....it's my leaderly duty"

Jinyoung raised his eyebrow at him wondering how Jaebeum could keep such a straight face while spouting none sense.

Yugyeom poked his head out from behind the door "Is Noona dangerous?"

Jinyoung chuckled when they came across her kigurumi picture

"As dangerous as a pikachu"

BamBam leaned over Jinyoung and Yugyeom sat next to Jaebeum and they continued to go through their conversation.

"They talk like they're really close already, is that normal?"

Yugyeom raised his eyebrows in curiousity.

"If they really click then yeah sometimes.....i think"

Youngjae had joined the peeping party after doing his homework and they all flinched as Jackson started singing in the bathroom but didn't come out. "

WEEEE ARE THHEEE CHAMMMMPIOOONNNSS!!"

They were all walking on a fine line of life or death going through his phone. They all face palmed, really Jackson really?!

Jackson: OH YEAH! SMARTY PANTS, WHICH CAME FIRST THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG?!!! Dx
Miyu: Which ever your heart desires :3! QUICK! WHICH DO YOU EAT FIRST AT DINNER THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG?
Jackson: BOTH!!! NOMNOMNOMNOM

Mark in his white tank top walked towards them while towel drying his wet hair

"What are you guys up to?"

they all shushed him and he raised his eye brow at them. Jinyoung motioned him to come over and Mark bent over the group and smiled as he read the conversation.

"She's cute"

"I want her number too! Hurry before Jackson hyung comes out!"

the members quietly scurried around grabbing their phones and quickly saved her number away.

"Just in case of emergencies!"

Jinyoung said trying to defend his immoral actions

"YEAH RIGHT!"

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and everyone froze. crapcrapcrapcrapcrap each member began praying for their lives as Jackson made his way to the living room leaving them no time to escape.

"What are you guys......."

he started but then stopped when he noticed his phone in Jaebeum's hand. Jaebeum waved at him with an innocent grin on his face.

"RUN!"

Mark being the oldest sacrificed himself for his brothers as he covered Jackson's head with his towel and bolted into the room. Jackson yelled as the rest of the boys ran to the safety of their rooms and locked their doors. He finally freed himself and grabbed his phone.

"YOU'RE ALL DEAD!"

Miyu: My favorite foods? Cold Pizza is number one then sushi, bagels and curry~ I really like spicy food ^~^
Jackson: spicy foods >3<
Miyu: Why you don't like spicy foods?
Jackson: No, I always make a face of disgust at foods I like :P -take that!-

After Mark finally let him into the room Jackson kicked him in the leg before crawling into his own bed.

"Traitor!"

Jackson said sticking his tongue out at him and Mark pouted and tried to hit him back.

He was feeling daring and decided to trudge into deeper water.

Jackson: How did you get that cool scar on your lip? o.o
Miyu: you think it's cool?
Jackson: HELL YEAH YOU LOOK BADASS!
Miyu: fell

Jackson scrunched his eye brows at her one word response. Liar. But he didn't press foward. Not yet at least.

Miyu: I'll drag you on all the tall rides if we ever go to Lotte World :D!
Jackson: I just said I hated heights why would you do that!? D,:
Miyu: I enjoy your pain :P bwahahahaha!

Jackson laughed. This girl never failed to surprise him. He thought she'd be timid messaging him but it was like they were friends forever, it felt so easy to talk to her. She had told him stories of her sister Eunji after he talked about his brother.

She spoke English, Korean, bits of other languages and basic Chinese. When she tried to demonstrate her cantonese he wondered how she survived in Hong Kong.

As he laughed he started to yawn and shook his head free of drowsiness. He didn't want to sleep yet. He didn't want to stop talking to her. Then there was a knock at the door and Jaebeum poked his head through.

"Guys, get to bed we have to get to the salon in the morning then straight to the fansigning venue"

he clicked the lights off and left the room.

Jackson rolled over onto his back and brought his phone to his ear. He got impatient whenever she didn't reply quickly so he'd call her to make sure she hadn't fallen asleep on him and he became even more frustrated when she kept ignoring his call.

Jackson: Where'd you go D:!!!??
Miyu: I'm sorry, did I need your permission to brush my teeth??
Jackson: Why yes milady you did I am the KING you know >:D
Miyu: A king size pain in the ..........>.>

Jackson: Why do you never pick up when I call D:
Miyu: It's not just you, I don't like talking on the phone
Jackson: Why?? What if I have an emergency?!
Miyu: then you're screwed

"Why don't you invite her to the fansign?"

Mark asked looking up from his laptop. One day this kid will go blind staring at that screen all the time.

Miyu: just a random kpop song, it actually just became one of my favorites♥
Jackson: Oh really? What song??? Who's it by :D?
Miyu: some wannabe hiphop kpop group with a bunch of guys I don't know their name x)
Jackson: You should let me listen to it next time I see you
Miyu: When will that be o.o?

"I don't know man, besides she's busy all day tomorrow"

he replied while resting his head on his arm and Mark laughed.

"Maybe she can make time for you if you ask nicely? Manners can get you far"

"I don't want to seem like a creeper! What if she thinks I'm bothering her?"

Mark grinned and returned his head to his laptop

"I highly doubt that"

Jackson pondered for while. But he really really really wanted to see her again. Did he have time to drop by the restaurant? No way, she worked in the afternoon and that's around fansigning time.

He tossed his snapback to the side and ran his fingers through his hair. Maybe he should ask her to come by after she was done with work, she did ask when they'd see each other again.....that meant she wanted to see him too right? Right?

He decided he would ask her but when he read her latest message he smiled.

Miyu: Goodnight Pabo it's been nice talking to you but im falling..........................
Jackson: Pabo? Me? nahhhhhh~ Goodnight Miyu and don't worry Ill catch.................you♥ Dream of me :D


Since Jaebeum and Youngjae wouldn't wake up this morning no matter what the others did they arrived at the salon at 9 am instead of the scheduled 8 am.

"Youngjae kept stealing the blanket..........."

Jaebeum complained while a stylist noona was t his bangs. Youngjae turned in the spinning chair next to him as he waited his turn.

"You stole most of the bed!"

"Noona, which color do you think I should dye my hair next? Green? Purple? Maybe black for a more manly look?"

BamBam was flipping through pages of a magazine trying to balance a half asleep half awake Yugyeom leaning on his shoulder.

Jinyoung chuckled

"This is why Jaebeum said to go to bed early Yugyeommie"

The maknae shifted in his seat and fell back into a peaceful slumber as he let out a silent cooing sound. "So cute"

"Up or down Mark?"

the stylist noona asked as she held a brush in one hand and a hairdryer in the other. Mark blinked a few times and smiled before replying

"Down please"

"Jackson stop fidgeting"

Mark turned his head towards his bestfriend who was getting his makeup done. His leg was bouncing continously as he glared at his phone and biting his lip. Mark smiled warmly at his flustered friend.

"Just text her man, stop torturing yourself"

What if she's not awake? She said she wasn't a morning person. What if she gets pissed and ignores him? What if she's tired of talking to him? WHY IS HE BEING SUCH A WUSS?!

He finally stopped moving and the stylist noona could finally finish up. He sent her a light hearted text so if he did wake her up hopefully she'd at least laugh and have pity on him. Ever since he woke up this morning he hasn't thought about anything else.

Jackson: Good moring beautiful~ :D Wake up! Wake up! You have a busy day today~ So busy you can't make time for me D,:

Once the little notice in the bottom signaled that she had read it his heart started speeding up. Why was he so nervous? He was just texting a "friend" as Jinyoung said. You can call a friend "beautiful" without it being creepy! Anticipation was eating at him till that now familar ping sounded and he smiled at her reply.

Miyu: I'd say Good Morning "handsome" but I don't like lying it's bad >.< so good morning pabo~

He laughed his hyena laugh, relieved, and apologized because noona was glaring at him since she hadn't finished his face yet. He was about to reply when their manager Hyung came in and started scolding them for being late.

"Phones away!"

everyone did as they were told and Jackson reluctantly stuck his phone into his back pocket.

"And another thing!......"

Manager Hyung must've woken up on the wrong side of the bed because this lecture was endless! What started with just scolding for being late soon turned into "you can't do this" "you have to do that" "don't eat that" "Go to bed when....."

Jackson turned his head and stared out the window. Maybe he should ask her to visit.......no......focus Wang today is for the fans! JUST THE FANS!

"Jackson!" 

"I'm awake!"

everyone laughed at his absent mindedness but manager hyung didn't seem as amused.

"Pay attention"

 Jackson apologized and slumped back into his chair.

After Manager finished venting everyone had a few minutes to kill as they waited for their van. Jackson quickly whipped his phone out his pocket and Youngjae flinched

"careful Hyung you'll poke an eye out!"

Jackson: Saracastic as ever even in the morning huh~
Miyu: That wasn't sarcasm that was the truth~
Jackson: EXCUUUUUSEEE MEEEEEEE!

They had arrived at the venue and the wait for Miyu's class to finish was agonizing. They had been texting the entire road trip and now that she was busy Jackson was bored. He poked the other members, chatted with staff and tried to play games on his phone but it wasn't the same.

He had helped set up the table and chairs and the boys had played Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide the seating order. He lost. Too distracted. But it was okay he was sitting next to his bestfriend and his smile would be the last one his fans would see~

"When do you think we can start messaging Noona?"

BamBam asked while taking a selfie with Mark. Mark wasn't satisfied with it and continued to pout into the camera and BamBam laughed.

"Nothing to it but to do it I guess"

Youngjae had suggested as he started setting up his markers for autographs and Yugyeom was next to him practicing his aegyo.

"Don't we need Jackson's permission?"

Jinyoung joked and Jackson stuck his tongue out at him

"I don't care!"

He said as he messed with his hair. What was he thinking, yeah he cares, alot, besides they stole her number they don't deserve to talk to her! TRAITORS!

Finally his phone went off and he couldn't hide the smile forming when he read her name on his screen. Jaebeum chuckled

"Oh I wonder who that could be" but suddenly Jackson's face fell. Jaebeum raised his eyebrow

"What happened? I was just teasing......"

Miyu: So this guy in my class asked me out

Jackson tensed. Why would she tell him this? Because you guys are friends dummy thats why! Did she say yes? Did he just imagine that maybe she may haved liked him a bit like the way he liked her? WAIT? DID IHE JUST SAY HE LIKED HER LIKED HER? He replied calmly, though he was everything but calm.

Jackson: So when's the date :P
Miyu: Never. I said no lol

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Jackson screamed in delight as s eyed him. Ask her why Wang!

Jackson: heart breaker :x
-Wang you coward-
Miyu: no I'm not D: he's kinda like you but we're just friends~

Jackson put his phone in his back pocket feeling confused. What did she mean by that? He and that guy were kinda alike cause they were y? did she not like he was like him? or because to her they're nothing but friends?

Was there no hope? No, Jackson, don't think like that, there's always hope, anything's possible. If this girl's taught you anything it was that anythings possible.

After making fun of the other members during their intro it was finally time for the signing. Each fan's smile eased his restless mind little by little.

"Jackson Oppa! Do you love me?"

he smiled warmly at his fan.

"Of course I do! And I love her and her and her and her and every one of our fans~"

She smiled "but you love me best right!"

He pouted at her "Do you love me best?!"

she nodded her head and squealed.

"Oppa has alot of girlfriends doesn't he????"

"Girlfriend..."

he thought before grabbing onto the fan's hands

"That's alot of presents to buy isn't it. Are kisses okay?" he made a kissey face and she laughed. This was what he loved, this is what makes him happiest, making the fans he loves smile.

He decided then and there that there was a certain girl who'd he make smile, no matter what. Now he really wanted to see Miyu.

"Bye Oppa! GOT7 fighting!"

He waved her off and with a new found confidence in himself he felt like he could take on anything......or so he thought.

"Hey there handsome you come to these things often~?"

he looked up and froze. Those familiar brown eyes hiding behind massive frames that he's been dying to see. MIYU!?

 "OH MY GOD!!!!!"

He was speechless. She looked so.......pretty. She was wearing a denim dress under her oversized varsity jacket and judging by how small she was, she was wearing regular sized shoes and her hair was curled perfectly with an adorable white bow he just wanted to play with.

She giggled. His favorite giggle. Her makeup made her eyes pop behind her frames and her lips. Her lips♥ Did she dress up just for him? He really hoped so.

"Earth to Jackson come back Jackson~"

she was waving something in his face and he grabbed onto them without looking away.

"They're for my sister, do you remember her name?"

Oh they were albums. Our albums. She squirmed a little causing her curls to sway a little and he finally came to his senses.

"Eunji, right? You told me last night after you made fun of my fear of heights!" 
"Correct! Here's your prize~" 
"Now I feel special I got two kisses from a pretty girl!" She blushed and the feeling it gave him was unreal.

"You stole the first one! and besides you're not special I gave the guys one too"

Wait.....what? He looked at her then the chocolate then down the table at the other little silver kisses she had given the others. His vision blanked and he had no control over his body.

"Jackson!?"

He had scooped up every single kiss she had left for the others. There was no way that he'd let them have her kisses. The kisses were THEIR THING and THEIR THING ONLY!

He still had the first one hidden away safely in the dorm! After mission accomplished he sat back in his seat and continued to sign Eunji's albums. From what he's learned a happy Eunji means a happy Miyu.

"You're not allowed to give any other guys kisses, got it!?"

he unwrapped a chocolate and popped it into his mouth and nothing had ever tasted sweeter.

"Your kisses belong to me and only me!"

She pouted, her thinking face. He'd need a picture of that one day.

"What are you thinking about?"

The blood was pounding in his vains as he waited for her to respond. JACKSON WANG YOU CORNY MANDU "Your kisses belong to me and only me" only she had the power to make him say such things. and if she gave him the chance. He'd say such things all the time.

Her lips curled into a grin before turning into a mind blowing smile. The first of many he'd like to put on her face. 

"If you wanted kisses all to yourself, you should've told me I would've gotten you a bag at the store~I think they're still on sale!"

WAS SHE THAT DENSE?! If this was a gag show he would've fallen out of his chair! PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S KIDDING!

"I didn't mean it like that!"

"Oh really? Then what did you mean?"

Was she toying with him? He stared into her eyes and it looked like she really didn't get his hint. He smiled. She's so cute. He'd try a more direct approach next time.

"Can you stay till after everyone leaves?"

he didn't want her to leave. He wanted more time with her. He wanted more of her. "I don't know....."

He didn't know what came over him but he suddenly found himself pleading, from his heart,

"Please"

At this point he didn't know what he was really asking for. There was no spark this time but full on electricty coursing through his body and he knew it was because of her.

He's never felt this way before and to be honest he was a bit scared but he was more scared at the thought of her leaving. He held onto her tighter and when she finally nodded he felt like himself again.

He took a second to show her where to stay, a little area in the back that had plants, and like always she put up a fight.

"Just wait there okay! Don't move! STAY!"
"I'm not a dog Wang!"

After he finished up what he had to do he made his way to the little corner he had hidden Miyu away in. He crossed his arms and took in the sight of her. She was completely unaware of her surroundings as she munched on her sandwich and dangled her feet like a kid. She looked, SO ADORABLE! He'd take this opportunity to attack!

When she was looking away he slid next to her and slowly pulled her earphone out of her ear and he knew exactly what to say and how to say it.

"This area is off limits ma'm......"

He bit his lip when he watched her spine tingle and she turned her head and looked at him with those big beautiful eyes. She punched him in the arm and he laughed. She really was here.

"It's okay, I'm special!" You really are.

"You're not that special!"

She made a puppy face. That face would be the death of him! "I can be!" You already are.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

the rest of the guys made their way over and BamBam jumped into her lap and wrapped his arms around her neck "HI NOONA!"

THE HELL WAS HE DOING!? He got up, grabbed the little thai boy by his collar and dragged him away.

"Ill be back Miyu Noona <3" THE HELL YOU WILL!

Once they were out of sight Jackson let go of BamBam's shirt.

"Hyung I was just playing~♥"

BamBam said as he dusted his clothes off.

"Mine."

BamBam looked up at him completely taken by surprise

"What?"

"She's mine"

Jackson was completely serious and it felt good to finally admit his thoughts out loud.

A mischivous smile crawled onto BamBam's face as he eyed his Hyung

"Were you jealous because I touched Noona???"

"No" Yes.

"Awwwww Hyung I didn't mean to make you jealous~ I'm sorry! I'll TRY not to do it again~"

he winked at him but Jackson, for once, wasn't amused.

"You won't TRY, you'll DO, or else........"

he whispered silent threats into BamBam's ears as the maknae's legs began to quiver.

"Got it?"

"Got it"

"GOOD!"

Jackson put his arm around a soulless BamBam's shoulders and kissed his cheek.

"Love you Bammie You're such a good kid~"

They went back to the group and he took his rightful spot next to Miyu who was animately telling a story but he was too distracted by his newfound feelings for her to listen completely. 

"So I'm hoping we can be really good friends! I promise I wont be a creeper!" he tilted his head and smiled at her aloofness. and she called HIM the pabo!?

"Aren't we already friends?" her face lit up

"Is that really okay?"

That's it. You're cuteness is causing me pain and you need to be punished! He reached over her body with his face mere inches from her face. Hopefully she won't hear his heart or else this whole bluff would backfire.......she didn't move and had this confused look on her face and he loved it.

He pulled the rest of her sandwich from her bag and started eating it

"Of course it's okay silly!"

He pushed her glasses back up her nose, something he imagines he'd be doing alot and she covered her eyes. He's never seen her like this, sure he made her blush and flustered but the way she covered her eyes from embarassment was the cherry on the cake.

He pulled her hands from her face, looked into her eyes and smiled

"peekaboo♥"

"It's nice to have someone who can match Jackson's mouth and shut him up!"

He laughed sarcastically and put her earphone in his ear. The song playing sounded realllllllly familiar. He silently asked her if this was her favorite song she talked about last night and she nodded.

"Even the smallest hello
And your smile, I guess it's torture for me now
If you feel the same way too
Please tell me so you can know my heart
"

It was their song from their first album "Like Oh." He chuckled when he noticed it was on repeat. HOW DARE SHE CALL US A WANNABE HIP HOP GROUP! But in all seriousness.

Why was this her favorite now? Because it sounds nice? Because of the lyrics? He looked up at the side of her face. She was smiling as she talked with the rest of the members and it warmed his heart.

"Babe I don't think I can go on without you
Please don't pretend you don't know
"

Was she trying to tell him something? He felt a new spark. A spark of hope. Hope for more than what they have now. A hope for the two of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note: and you guys know the rest~ Yugyeommie being all adorable and such but if I tack it on here it'll be way too long~ My Jackson feels T^T ♥ love love love love love makes the world go round hope you're enjoying "Spark" because it's just getting started \o/ peekabo♥