❦ Family Reunion ❦

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: I just want to remind people that I try to keep the story as realistic as I can but it is a fanfiction and some details and actions could not really happen in real life but for the joy of the story they do lol Enjoy your double update this week guys I love you guys \o/ Let's enjoy SPARK shall we~

PS# You can thank enni for a double update in one day (AND ITS NOT TUESDAY!!!) she's been having a bad day and she said this would make her feel better and you all had to suffer with her :P♥
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"I hate you"
"I know Baby"
"I really hate you"
"Mhmmm"
"Hate you so much"
"Yes ma'm"
"Still hating you Pabo"
"Let it all out Mimi"

Miyu's lips curled into a small smile as Jackson nuzzled his nose against hers and rubbed soothing circles on her back and she could hear the subtle jingle of his bracelet shaking as he did so.

She didn't know how late it was or if it was early, she lost track of everything and focused solely on Jackson and how he was here now. His forehead placed softly against hers, his lips breathing softly against hers, wrapped up in his embrace and feeling...whole again.

Jackson insisted that she should release all the pent up emotion she's been holding in, reassuring her he could take anything she dished out and he chuckled amusedly when the only thoughts she could convey were how much she hated him. They didn't even sound angry or pained. They sounded sarcastic. Days of held in sarcasm was now oozing out of his Mimi.

"You done Baby?"
"Oh I'm just getting started Pabo"

He smiled a toothy smile as she yawned in his face obnoxiously and her swollen eyes fluttered closed. Miyu's lips curled out slightly and her eyebrows creased.

"Stop looking at me"
"What else am I suppose to look at?"
"You don't deserve to look at me"
"Mean Miyu is mean!"
"Shhh no talkie"

Miyu whined and cutely slung her arm over Jackson's side and squeezed firmly and his cheeks flushed bright red and his heart rate picked up. He missed this. So Much.

"Baby if you're sleepy you can sleep"
"No"
"Why not?"
"Cause...."
"Cause?"
"I....missed you too much. I..just want to keep talking to you if thats okay"

They talked about everything. How they've been frozen in time since that day. Walking around not quite knowing who they were anymore. Jackson got upset about the girls harassing her, revealing the fact that he had told them to shove off the first time outside of Woo's. He was happy it was resolved but he was guilt stricken that he couldn't help.

Miyu was surprised he took the news that James kissed her quite well, though now that she was back to her senses she was fuming. He joked that that was the kind of behavior that had gotten them into this mess in the first place and that he learned his lesson. He deserved it to be honest.

He talked about how everyone at the Share house noticed right away that something wasn't right with him.

"How'd they know?"
"We had spicy kimchi for dinner one night and they didn't tell me"
"And?"
"I had no reaction to it what so ever"
"Who are you and what did you do with my Pabo?!"
"He disappeared when you did"

Miyu brought her hand to his face to pinch his cheek lightly.

"Stop frowning, I like it better when you smile" Jackson chuckled and grabbed her hand in his and intertwined their fingers.

"Some 100 days celebration huh Mimi. Nothing ever goes the way we plan..."
"What do you mean? You got me exactly what I wanted"
"And that was?" He bit his lower lip and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and she chuckled.
"You. You, okay. You don't have to be annoying about it"

Jackson eyed her empty wrist knowing that the chain broke and placed her hand back at her side.

"Where's all my stuff?"
"In a box under the bed"
"Why?"
"Did you forget already how much I hate you? I'd be glad to remind you again"
"You are so mean to me you know that?"
"Hardy har har"

Miyu's voice was getting quiter and her breathing slowed to a peaceful rate. Jackson kissed her forehead, lingering for a moment, then pulled back and started to sing to her softly and she smiled.

"What?"
"Keep singing till morning, that's your punishment"
"Anything for you Baby"


Miyu's eyes burned as the morning light danced through the curtains. Her hand flexed instinctively and she hummed curiously at the empty space. Where was Jackson? She gasped and sat up alertly.

Was she dreaming? Did he not crawl in through her window last night and spend the night? Her head turned towards the door as she heard faint mumbling.

"I'm sorry"
"Again."
"I'm very sorry"
"I can't hear you Wang"
"So sorry Eunji, you're so pretty"
"Keep going"
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry"
"What else?"
"I'm an idiot"
"Damn right you are!"
"Am I done yet?"
"Nope"

Miyu threw off the blanket and swung her feet over the edge of the bed and waddled over to the door with her tail dragging on the floor. She opened it slowly not trying to attract any attention and snuck behind the pillar and peered into the living room and she stiffled a giggle.

Eunji was holding Jackson by the ear with a very annoyed expression on her face and Jackson was pouting cutely with his hands clasped infront of his chest.

"I'm sorry Eunji, you are so much cooler than me"
"Keep going"
"You hit like a boxer and it's very impressive"
"Oooo nice one. Keep em coming!"
"You're enjoying this aren't you?"
"So much you have no idea"

The two chuckled and their eyes caught sight of a shy little pikachu who was blinking at them with rounded eyes. Eunji smiled widely, releasing Jackson's ear and kicking him over and she walked over to her sister with open arms.

Miyu didn't hesitate to jump into her sister's embrace and wrapped her arms around her neck and squished their cheeks together.

"You are the best Projector ever Eunji"
"I try I try"

Miyu pulled back and wiped the tears teasing Eunji's eyes and the two laughed and Miyu burried her face in her sister's shoulder. Eunji turned her head towards Jackson who was soothing his aching ear with Sarang staring up at him with her tail wagging and she smiled warmly and mouthed "Thank you" and Jackson mirrored her smile and mouthed "No, thank you"

"Babe hungry?"
"YESSSSS!"

Miyu cheered enthusiastically and pretended to faint from starvation and Eunji held her limp body in her arms while laughing brightly. She shot Jackson a smirk and notioned towards the kitchen.

"Slave prepare breakfast!"
"Yes Mistress Eunji~"
"Actually never mind I'll do it!"
"We just got Mimi back do you really want to get rid of her this quick?"
"WHAT!? Get over here so I can kick your Wang!"
"Yah!"

A knock at the door startled Eunji and in her confusion she dropped Miyu to the floor who was giggling and rubbing her backside.

"Mimi you expecting anyone?"
"Did I look like I was in the state to talk to anyone these days?"
"Good point"

Miyu waddled over to the door as Eunji motioned for Jackson to hide and he made a face and dove behind the couch like the idiot he was and she face palmed as Sarang scurried after him and sat diligently by his body that was sprawled out on the floor.

Miyu peered out the peep hole and froze.

"Babe you good?" Eunji whispered as her sister didn't move. Miyu nodded slowly and brought her hand to the knob and turned it slowly until it clicked and she opened the door.

Outside were 6 very pouty boys waving cutely at her. They batted their eyelashes, waiting for her to say something as her eyes scanned them from head to toe and their eyes lit up as she giggled and held her arms open.

"What are you guys waiting for?"
"NOOOOONNNNNNAAAAAAAAAA!!!!♥♥♥"

Yugyeom charged first and scooped Miyu up in his arms and twirled her around as BamBam and Youngjae bounced around yelling none sense.

"Yah Yugyeom don't be shellfish!"
"Come on Yeom let her down!"

Everyone started squealing as Yugyeom ran away with her and they chased after him and he yelled as Jackson popped up from behind the couch with Sarang in his arms who was barking excitedly and yelled.

"SHARE!!!" he bellowed at the top of his lungs and everyone laughed out loud.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

The room fell silent instantly as Jinyoung shushed everyone with his finger over his lips and all eyes landed on him and he smiled cutely.

"Shoes off everyone don't be rude~"

Miyu hugged all her boys. She kissed Yugyeom's cheek and had him squealing, BamBam swooned when she called him Oppa and she ruffled Youngjae's hair and he laughed brightly.

Mark managed to pry his lips away from Eunji's to hold Miyu affectionately in his arms and twirl her around and whisper happily in her ear "Missed you Babygirl" and Miyu smirked and whispered back "Not as much as you missed her though huh?" and he bursted out laughing and his cheeks were glowing red.

Jinyoung pouted adorably and rubbed his cheek against hers and whined. "It just wasn't the same without you! I had no one to talk recipes with! Or someone to help scold the boys for being slobs! I HAD TO DRAG PEOPLE TO THE MARKET AGAIN!"

"HEY!!!!!!!"
"Shut up you guys have been getting lazy!"

Miyu chuckled and reassured she'd be back on cart duty and stood timidly infront of Jaebeom. Last time she saw him...his icey glare flashed in her thoughts and she frowned but soon she found herself smiling as Jaebeom smiled apologetically and scooped her up in his arms.

"I'm sorry Miyu and I missed you guys alot. It just wasn't worth it anymore" he shot Eunji a glance and winked at her and she smiled triumphantly.

"We're friends. Friends don't hurt friends no matter what or abandon them when things get rough. Idols or not, Friends are forever right?" he asked, his smile reaching the corner of his eyes as he looked at everyone and they beamed back at him and nodded their heads.

Jackson flew over the couch and wrapped up Miyu in a backhug and kissed her cheek over and over again.

"And I'll never be a jealous prick again I promise!" Miyu pouted.
"Not even a little bit? It's cute if it's just a little bit" Jackson looked up at Jaebeom and Jaebeom shrugged cutely.
"A little bit never hurt anyone I guess. Cute Jackson is cute come be cute for us!"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Jackson yelled and ran as GOT5 chased him around trying to pinch his cheeks and make him do aegyo but everyone froze as there was another knock at the door. Miyu eyed Eunji curiously as she and Mark stood frozen in their embrace eyeing the door curiously.

"Babe you expecting anyone?"
"Now did I look like I was in the mood to deal with people these days?"
"No ma'm"

Eunji shoved pouty Mark towards the direction of the living room as GOT6 hid behind the huge couch and huddled their knees. Now they knew how the girls felt when they shoved them into the bathtub.

Miyu peered out the peep hole and blinked cutely. She opened the door quickly and jumped as Eric screamed into a toy megaphone.

"CHA MIYU! WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! COME BACK TO US!!!"

Miyu raised an eyebrow as Haruka, Kai and James also started to yell at her and Eunji came over annoyed while covering her ears.

"The hell are you guys yelling about?!" 

Haruka bounced foward and wrapped her arms around Miyu's waist and yelled in her ear.

"Mimi-tan AIERU!!!!! They say to bring someone back from the depths of themselves we have to appeal to them and call for them! MIMI-TAN!!!"

Miyu chuckled and scratched her ear with her finger.

"Ummm Haruka...isn't that what they do during exorcisms in movies? Appeal to their humanity to bring them back?"
"Oh...is that what I was reading? I was wondering why they kept bringing up The Conjuring...." she stuck her tongue out cutely then her eyes rounded in realization.

"MIMI-TAN!?"
"Moshi moshi Haruka genki desu ka? (Hi Haruka how are you?)" Miyu said sweetly and she toppled back as Haruka squealed and wrapped her arms around her neck and bounced.
"YOU'RE BACK YOU'RE BACK YOU'RE BACK!!!♥"

Eunji grabbed the megaphone from Eric aggresively and faced Haruka.

"HARUKA SHUT UP IT'S TOO EARLY!"

Haruka whined and released her grip to soothe her ears and Kai kissed the top of her head then stood infront of Miyu with a super relieved smile on his face.

"Hey Stranger"
"Hey hey hey" she chuckled and grunted as Kai wrapped her up in a strong embrace.
"Missed you Mimi"
"I'm sorry"

"You have nothing to apologize for" Eric wiped his glasses clean and waited for his turn to hug Miyu.
"Mimi-tan you should've seen it! Things were so strange while you were a zombie! Eric scolded James it was weird!"

Miyu's eyes narrowed as she glared at her tall friend who was smiling guiltyly. She walked over to him with her arms crossed and he held his hands up defensively as he felt her radiating straight up rage and annoyance.

"I come in peace!"

Her eyebrow raised as he dug around in his pocket and pulled out a little box.

"Peace offering, it's a piece offering. Don't hurt me!"

Miyu grabbed the box and opened it slowly and couldn't fight back the smile on her face. Her bracelet.

"I know how much that thing means to you and after we dropped you off I headed straight for the mall to get it fixed. Sure I can't afford my new guitar now but this was more important."

"Thanks but apologize James"
"I'm sorry Miyu"
"Not just to me"

Miyu turned her head towards the living room.

"Oppa"

Everyone turned their attention towards the couch as Jackson stood up and walked over to the group.

"Jackson Oppa!" Haruka squealed and waved happily as he took his rightful place by his girlfriend's side and s his arm around her waist. He made a kissy face at Haruka and she giggled.

Jackson met Kai's gaze and he smiled when he did and shook his held out hand firmly.

"What's up man?"
"Dude you look like crap" Kai joked and Jackson chuckled and nodded his head.

"James, this is my boyfriend Jackson. Jackson my friend James. Oh and Eric"
"Oh and Eric? That's all I get? Thanks alot" Eric pouted and everyone hushed him as James and Jackson sized each other up and James' eyebrows raised as Jackson held out his hand.

"Thank you for watching over her and I'm sorry for urking everyone and causing problems" he said sincerely and James cautiously placed his hand in his and nodded while spotting the famliar chain on his wrist.
"And I'm sorry for..."
"Forget it man, it's in the past just...please don't do it again"

Haruka and Kai's eyebrows raised amusedly expecting Jackson to blow but he didn't and Miyu smiled up proudly at him though his face wasn't completely clear of jealousy. A little is cute.

"You look familiar" Eric mused as he took a closer look at Jackson and Jackson smiled.
"Do I?"
"Have I seen you on tv?"
"Probably"

Everyone chuckled and Haruka's eyes widened in delight.

"Wait Jackson's here! Mark Oppa?" she called into the house and she squealed as Mark and Jinyoung popped up cutely.
"Haruka I'm your favorite how could you call for him first?!"
"Jinyounggie Oppa!♥"
"Haruka how can you just ignore me because of Jinyounggie I'm feeling the love"
"Tell me about it Mark" Kai chuckled defeatedly

"Should we leave? You seem to have company...." James asked while rubbing the back of his neck and Jackson shook his head.

"You guys should stay. I'd like to get to know Miyu's bestfriends better"
"Wang you can't just invite people over it's not your house you little " Eunji pinched his arm and he pouted and whined like a puppy and a thought struck her and her lips formed a devilish grin.
"Actually no wait, yeah you guys come in, Jackson's making breakfast and the more people the more he has to do"
"You wicked witch...."
"What'd you say?"
"Nothing Mistress Eunji~"

For the first time in too long the Cha house was filled with chatter and happiness as GOT7 mingled with Miyu's three muskateers. Stories from high school floated around the room like Miyu getting pelted in the face by a softball RIGHT AFTER the coach asked them not to get hurt anymore and stories of being locked in a bathroom at the dorm had the room hollering.

"They dropped me!" BamBam whined and pointed to his forehead.
"We did not! You leaned too far over Yugyeom and knocked us all over!"
"WAIT! You guys sang Bounce! My brothers blasted that song whenever they had the chance" Eric yelled in realization and JJ Project smiled proudly.
"That's us~"
"It's strange seeing someone taller than Yugyeommie" Youngjae looked up amusedly as Yeom and James compared heights and James smiled.
"He's still a growing boy he can catch up"
"No! He'll be my baby Yugyeommie forever! Right Yugyeommie??"
"Of course Mimi Noona~"
"SLAVE HOW'S IT GOING IN THERE IM STARVING!!!"
"I HATE YOU SO MUCH EUNJI!"
"WHAT?!"
"LOVE YOU MISTRESS YOU'RE SO PRETTY!"
"Mimi there's someone at the door"
"Again? Really?"
"This is getting friggin ridiculous."
"Maybe its the little girl we always see at inopportune times...."
"Now THAT is ridiculous"

Mark pointed towards the door with a smile on his face and everyone hushed so the knocks could be heard. GOT6 once again flew behind the couch to hide and Kai chuckled amusedly.

"So stressful being celebrities"

Haruka hopped behind Miyu as she peered into the peep hole and she let out a startled "Ehhhh???" She held Haruka back with her arm and opened the door.

"Nickhun Oppa why are you here?" she asked completely thrown off guard and Haruka bit her bottom lip to conceal her squeal as another Idol stood in her line of vision. Nickhun smiled as he adjusted the scarf on his neck and opened his mouth when.

"Mimi where's the tongs so I can flip the bacon.....Hyung what are you doing here?" 

Jackson with flour on his face waddled out of the kitchen wearing a pink floral apron and an oven mit over one hand and the other held a spatula covered in pancake batter.

"What are you doing here Jackson?" Nickhun laughed amusedly then apologized as he eyed Miyu's friends in the living room, stiff and not quite sure as how to act right now and Eunji waved with a derpy smile on her face and he waved back.

"I asked first" Jackson pouted then tuned his head back towards the kitchen to make sure nothing was burning
"Techinically I did" Miyu chuckled shyly and Haruka peered at her bestfriend not quite believing the way she was acting right now.

"Well, I'm here because of him" Nickhun pointed to a car that just pulled up next to his and everyone gasped as the CEO of JYPE climbed out of the driver seat and made his way up the stairs with his hands in his pocket.

Jackson had no time to dive behind the couch with his friends or thank his parents for giving birth to him because he lived a too short happy life as JYP stood next to Nickhun and examined the inside of the house.

Miyu peered down at her Pikachu pajamas and glanced back at Haruka who froze completely and shot Jackson a worried look then brought her attention back to the two guests outside.

"Well this is awkward!" Eunji exasperated trying to diffuse the confusion in the room and everyone chuckled awkwardly and Miyu shot her a look.
"What?? We're all thinking it I thought I'd just say it...."

"Sorry to drop by unexpectedly, I asked Nickhun to show me where you two lived" JYP said lightheartedly, smiling, trying to get everyone to relax.

"Jackson" he nodded at his idol covered in food and Jackson embarrasedly rubbed the back of his head.
"Hello Hyung, pancakes?"
"No, I'm actually on my way to a schedule but something needed to be addressed. Boys?"

One by one the rest of GOT7 popped their heads up from behind the couch and blinked curiously and waved. Miyu bit her bottom lip anxiously. She just got her friends back, if JYP was here to take them away again she wouldn't know what to do.

JYP smiled and went on to explain that Eunji had told him everything. EVERYTHING. From the first class bump to the Japan surprise and even Jackson's heroics displayed at Woo's and Jaebeom finally understood where that random conversation came from about life.

"It's nice to see you back to your old self Miyu"
"Thank you sir"

He went on to relay his feelings about the latest happenings. He knew something was wrong and he apologized to Eunji for frightening her by calling on her so suddenly.

"We have rules for a reason you all know that yes?"

Everyone nodded apologetically and JYP smiled.

"But sometimes rules need a bit of bending to keep everyone sane, yes? Sometimes you meet people and there's just this "spark" and they become a big part of your life, I too have experienced it and as a CEO I'd normally break it off for the safety of the group, but I think we all know how well that went... and what happens on the off hours of my idols is none of my business...."

Jackson and Miyu whistled non-chalantly while looking in different directions and GOT6 kicked their feet out innocently as the normal folk watched stiffly from the couch.

"So as far as I know my idols are "not dating" and are just very very very friendly with Jaebeom's "cousins", of whom I didn't even know existed haha. Be safe in public and feel free to act a bit carelessly in the safety that is the employee building. I expect you boys to work twice as hard from now on since you have more to work for" JYP winked and everyone's eyes lit up and Jackson and Mark's cheeks flushed getting his double meaning. He smiled at Miyu and patted her head.

"You're a good girl Miyu I told you to come to me with any troubles you may be having and I expect my coffee, hot and sorrow free tomorrow please"

GOT9 bowed respectfully and Jackson cursed and ran back to the kitchen as the fire alarm went off.

"Well I'll be on my way. I'll see you all tomorrow then....."
"BAOBEI WHERE'S THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER?!?!"
".....hopefully in one piece"

JYP waved at everyone warmly and patted Nickhun's back appreciatively who was smiling the entire time. Miyu and Eunji looked at each other dumbfoundedly.

"Did we just get Papa JYP's blessing?"
"Looks that way, well aren't you guys lucky" Nickhun laughed and poked Miyu's nose playfully then made his way back to his car. "Be good guys and no more frowns I can't take it anymore"

As the door closed everyone stood frozen.

"Well........that happened" Jaebeom watched in astonishment as the boys blinked at each other not quite believing what just happened and Miyu's friends were at a loss of words.
"DANGGIT!"

Everyone was startled by Miyu's sudden outburst as she crossed her arms and glared at the door.

"Baby you okay?" Jackson poked his head out cutely from the kitchen as smoke traveled over his head.
"No"
"What's wrong?"
"I don't want to admit that Chunsung was right....."
"About?"
"If something's meant to be, then it has a funny way of showing it and what's funnier than the CEO of a major kpop company popping up at my house and accepting the fact that GOT7 is stuck with Eunji and I while I'm still dressed in my pikachu PJs.....Stupid Chunsung....is stupid"

As Miyu grumbled annoyedly to herself everyone gathered around her and hugged her lovingly.

"Welcome back Mimi"
"GUYS BREAKFAST IS DONE COME AND GET IT WHILE ITS HOT...AND CRISPY....."
"Idiot...."
"WHAT DID I DO NOW!?!?!"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: There is everyone happy we're back to the fluff and happiness that is SPARK? I sure am and I hope you all enjoyed \o/ Next few updates will probably be special Chapters since writing so much feels has left me exhausted -shot- See you all next week~

PS# So many classic SPARK references these past two chapters @_@ <3