JPOV *~Loosened Up~*

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: These are long over due @_@ Still no laptop but I managed to find an extra minute so let's do this <3 Time to go back in time ^~^ Please enjoy this JPOV! (Because if i already moved the chapter where it belongs people might not see it so I'll leave it here for a week then move it next to the Mimi POV :D)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Is it red?"
"No BamBam it looks fine"
"I bet there's an imprint of Jackson's arm......"

BamBam inspected his reflection in the dressing room mirror while whining to Youngjae who was busy playing a cellphone game with his eyebrows knitted together. 

"He didn't have to squeeze so hard though......"
"Shouldn't you blame Noona for taking too long to get Jackson's message??"
"-gasp- HOW DARE YOU! I CAN'T BLAME NOONA FOR ANYTHING~"

Jinyoung closed his book once their manager walked in through the door and he put on his sweetest smile, the one that made his eyes wrinkle in the corner.

"Hyung!" 

Manager-hyung looked up from his tablet and instantly ducked his eyes back to the screen completely ignorning him. 

"Hyung! Why are you acting like that?"
"Jinyoung you have that smile on your face which means you want something......"

Jinyoung playfully gasped followed him around like a shadow while calling his name. 

"You think Eunji Noona can teach me how to whistle like that?" Yugyeom wondered in amazement as he examined his fingers. Mark chuckled as he played on his phone, a slight blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"You could ask her Yugyeommie"
"You ask her for me Hyung!"
"Why me?"
"So you have more excuses to talk to her~" Yugyeom squealed as Mark reached over in his seat and bashfully punched him on the arm.

"Jaebeom Hyung, I'm really sorry. Like really really sorry, it won't happen again"

Jaebeom and Jackson were huddling in the corner away from the others. Jaebeom's arms were crossed and his voice was low as he scolded Jackson for his little "Pikachu" outburst on the stage.

"I know you're sorry Jackson but I'm just doing my job, you were out of line. I need you to be more aware of yourself when Miyu's around okay? I don't want to have to set boundaries and you are fully aware if I had to choose between GOT7's safety and her......" 

Jackson shook his head not wanting to think about it. Yes, he screwed up but it won't happen again. After a few more moments of glaring Jaebeom placed an arm over his shoulders and smiled obnoxiously.

"Okay now that Leader JB scolded you, your friend Jaebeom wants to know how you feel about Mimi actually being here~" 

Jackson's face lit up as his cheeks pulled back into a huge smile. He was pretty friggin excited! He never would have thought she'd show up to one of his shows in a different country, strike that, he didn't think she'd go to a show ever! But he wasn't about to just let her off the hook for making him worry~

"I appreciate it" Jackson lowered his voice and wiped the smile off his face as Jaebeom looked at him curiously then chuckled. 

"Guys~ We got the all clear let's go!"


Got6 chatted happily as they headed to the back door of the building. Jackson's heart was racing in his chest as he shot Miyu a message and he chuckled. She's probably feeling anxious being somewhere she shouldn't be like at the fansigning.

Memories of the fun time they had at the fansigning made him all the more excited to see his sarcastic, giant glasses wearing Mimi.

"Everyone act cool okay?" Mark said quietly and everyone nodded their head as Jabeom pushed the doors open.

"Mi.....Mi....Mi....Mi....Mi"
"Haruka, use your words I don't know....."

BamBam and Yugyeom waved cutely at the shocked girl next to her......friend? Boyfriend? Then there was....UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....EUNJI.....!! But all that didn't matter once he locked eyes on the back of the one person he's been dying to see and she was completely unaware of her surroundings~

"G.....G....GO....GOT......."
"You got what?"

Mark also watching Miyu's aloofness finally bursted out into laughter "I think she GOT7" 

The girl covered with her hands as she watched Jackson stalk, oh so slowly, behind Miyu and carefully whisper in her ear as he always did.

"This area is off limits ma'm" He watched that lovely effect he had on her run up her spine as he fought off the urge to twirl her perfectly curled hair around his finger. 

She took a step foward and turned around in all her Mimi glory. Her arms were crossed and her face was serious but even he saw the glint of excitement in her eyes, his Mimi is heeeereeeee~

"Oh Em Gee, It's GOT7, how lucky are we?!" Normally Eunji's existance would bother Jackson but he was too distracted by the beautiful sound of Miyu's giggle that he's been longing to hear then their eyes locked and something felt different.

"tHeRe'S oNLy 6" the guy croaked and Jackson silently cheered when Eunji punched him the arm. There was something about him........he didn't like him!

A small smirk formed on his face when Miyu's friend squeezed her shoulders excitedly and her face winced slightly from annoyance. That's what you get for ignoring me!!!

Jinyoung's footsteps could be heard behind them and he happily proclaimed "I'm here! I'm here now it's 7~" They stood in formation and did their greeting but his eyes never left Mimi's face.

"What's going on?"
"Don't you know? Your seat won the lucky raffle!" Don't play Jaebeom, we didn't even know!
"Raffle?"
"The "Hangout With GOT7" raffle" Most creative award goes to Mark Tuan~

The girl squealed, rather high pitchedly, and grabbed onto Miyu's injured hand and a flash of pain came over her face and Jackson didn't even know he was moving until she shot him an "I'm okay" look.

Soon the girl and her boyfriend, he's assuming he is cause they're wearing couple outfits, ran to the parking lot and Jackson could finally hear the blood pounding in his ears.

"NOOOOOOOOONNNNNAAAAAAAA!" the maknae pounced foward and hered Miyu and his heart warmed from the happy smile on her face.

"I'm upset Mark made such a devious plan without letting us know, but it's a nice surprise to see you guys"
"He can't take all the credit I helped too!" Eunji declared proudly and shot Jackson a look to annoy him but he didn't notice because his focus was on one person and one person only.

"Why don't you just tell them we're friends?"
"Did you see how she reacted when Jinyoung came by? I don't think she can handle the truth just yet." His heart stopped when he caught her smiling at him. STOP CHEATING! HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE MAD AT YOU!! 

Then suddenly there wasn't enough air to breathe as Eunji pushed Miyu infront of him. NO! NO ARMS! DO NOT! I REPEAT! DO NOT WRAP AROUND HER AND WHISK HER AWAY!

"Jackson you've been complaining forever that you wanted your girlfriend, now she's here and you're both statues" Dimsum stop trying to ruin my "Pretend to be mad at her so she knows how I felt" plan!!

Miyu reached out her jacketed arm and poked him and he wanted to faint because she was acting so cute. STAY COOL WANG! He turned his back and walked back into the building.

Once behind the safety of closed doors Jackson dropped to the floor and started rolling around. HOLY CRAP SHE'S REALLY HERE! NOT ON MY PHONE SCREEN, NOT IN MY HEAD, ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY HERE AND SHE POKED ME! 

He quietly laughed to himself as he brushed himself off and went to hide.

Took her long enough but Miyu's adorable head poked through the door cautiously. He tried very hard not to turn in his chair and joke "I've been expecting you, Mr.Powers"

Her eyes met his in the mirror and she clutched onto her jacket sleeves and slowly walked towards him and whispered sweetly "Hey stranger"

He got up diligently from his chair and walked away with his arms still crossed. What's that left behind? Oh just his heart that melted from her voice.

"Fine, I guess if you don't want to see me I can just go...." That won't be working on me Ms.Cha~
"Wow, You're really mad aren't you?" Yes and No

He tried not to squeal in excitement as she bounced around like a rabbit calling him. She's making "being mad at her" very VERY difficult!!!

Out of nowhere he stiffened as she placed her forehead on his back and hugged him from behind. Her heart was racing against his back as her warmth enveloped him and his cheeks were burnt to a crisp.

"I'm sorry. I get it haha ignore me, see how I like it right? I don't like it and I'm sorry for making you feel this way...please look at me..." her voice broke and he just wanted someone to slap him across the face, asking WHY HE THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!?!

He unwraveled her short arms and faced her and he was in awe. Her cheeks were flushed from bouncing and her glasses slightly crooked and those big brown beautiful eyes of hers made him fall even deeper under her spell. He s his arms around her waist and chuckled lightly as she flinched and he spun her around.

There was so many things he wanted to say to her, ask her but she broke the silence and took him by surprise.

"I missed you"

If someone would have told him that the girl who ran away from him in a restaurant, all sarcastic and witty would soon be in his arms in a different country taking his breath away, he would've said they were insane. This is what all this was. Insane.

"You need to stop doing that Mimi, it's not fair"
"What?"
"Suprising me"
"Surprise Pabo"

Coolest surprise ever. EVER. He held her tighter and nuzzled his nose against the soft skin of her neck and she giggled happily.

"When are you planning on letting me go Pabo?"
"Never"

And that's the truth! And this just keeps getting better, she just admitted she didn't want him to let her go. LIKE SHE HAD A CHOICE!

After a very awkward conversation about the croaky guy who he WAS NOT JEALOUS OF before Miyu nervously brought out a little box from her pocket and he wanted to know what was in it. Very badly. Very. 

"What are you hiding behind your back Mimi?" She tried to back away shyly and it only made him more excited. She shook her head, avoiding his gaze.

"What are you hiding?????" he playfully trapped her against the wall and he wanted to kiss that pout she had on her face as she thought to herself.

"Close your eyes Pabo"
"Again?"
"Humor me" He did as he was told and chuckled. It's strange how much control this girl had over Mr.Wild and y. Hmmmmm?

"Okay,open them"
"You're not going to leave me hanging again?"
"I was going to but you're leaning against the door..." THAT WIT!!
"Mean Miyu is Mean!"
"Come on!!"

He laughed playfully then fell silent as he examined the new bling on his wrist. Miyu embarrasedly looked away and stuttered something but he was still in shock. She bought him something....CHA MIYU THE CHEAP SKATE BOUGHT HIM SOMETHING!!! Something just for him, not for the rest of GOT7, and it wasn't food and it was all his!

"Why are they handcuffs?"
"Because...you're my partner in crime now? Having me sneak around in "Off limits" areas and such...." 

Her cheeks were glowing and Jackson couldn't help but smile. His Mimi is so smart, she bought best friend bracelets so he wouldn't get in trouble for wearing them. She didn't want him to take it off....but she'd never admit it....it's not her.

"Partner in crime huh? I thought it was because I'm your prisoner and we're bound together"

He couldn't be the only one that noticed the change in the air. This subtle pull between them. Jackson loved that look in her eyes whenever he did something unexpected like by whispering in her ear "I love it Mimi. I'll never take it off" And that's a promise. 

"OW!!" SHE HITS LIKE A DUDE!
"Did you miss that while you were gone?" her voice shaken trying to sound sarcastic and annoyed but really she sounded totally embarassed and adorable.
"That wit of yours is what I missed most!" 

He froze as he heard footsteps behind the door and Miyu looked at him distressed so he grabbed her arm and started acting. Like a BOSS.

"Ms.Cha I told you the bathroom was the other way! Do you know how much trouble you'd be in if you got caught?" He's mentally laughing hysterically at the annoyed look on her face right now.

Jackson glared as Kai dragged Miyu away from him by the hand and there was nothing he could do about it. Don't.Touch.My.Girl.

"I told you not to get lost!"
"Sorry to trouble you" Miyu's words oozing with sarcasm broke his stare down with croaky Kai and he smiled mischievously and crossed his arms across his chest. 

"I like trouble" he said huskily but suddenly his blood ran cold as Kai draped an arm over her shoulders and this dude had the nerve to glare back at him.

"Should we go eat then?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If he didn't know that Mark was totally googley eyed over the devil spawn Eunji, Jackson had this overwhelmig urge to slap his bestfriend with a fish as he watched Miyu fall right into his arms.

But Mark was right about something, she always had a reasonable explaination and soon Mark was out the door followed by Eunji. Mischievous Miyu is Mischievous.

As Jinyoung discussed seating arrangements Jackson teased Miyu by bumping into her and she looked like she was going to yell at him but she bit her tongue and returned her gaze to Jinyoung. 

He took his seat at a booth and watched as the maknae tried to team up with Miyu and he silently cheered when they wandered over to Youngjae's table with sulking faces. She linked her arm through Jaebeom's and he couldn't even get mad at it, he already got scolded by him once and once was enough.

"Jaebeom I think he wants you to sit next to him...."
"Really? What makes you think that" STOP MESSING WITH ME!!!!!~

Jackson watched affectionately as that warm smile formed on her face, texting the wicked witch no doubt, reminds him of when he first saw her smile on the airplane. She then checked up on Haruka and he loved it when she slightly leaned out of her seat to check on the Maknae. This girl is just.....

He looked up as Jaebeom kicked him under the table with a smirk on his face as he mouthed "Stop drooling." He stuck his tongue out at his leader and placed Miyu's sushi infront of her and her eyes widened in delight.

"Hungry Jaebeom?" she asked and Jaebeom's cheeks flushed. Yeah, she has that effect. Okay, she's looking at everyone EXCEPT him and that is unacceptable. He walked his pointer and middle finger up her thigh and intertwined his fingers with hers and he swooned when she gently squeezed his hand back.

"Guys can you make the wedding next week?" The hope in her voice made his heart ache.
"Sorry Mimi we have a schedule that day" Yeah, he has a date with the devil and they have a performance.....

"Did you find another date?" The words heavy on his tongue. If she doesn't say No he might actually burst out into tears. Manly tears.

"Not yet but Eunji said she had it covered"
"UGH! Eunji! She's out to get me I swear!" ASDFGHJJKL!!!!

UMMMMMM EXCUSEEEEEE YOUUUUU!!!! Jackson quickly plucked the sushi from the tip of Miyu's chopsticks that she was trying to feed Jaebeom and absent mindedly popped it in his mouth as the two looked at him wide eyed. BIG MISTAKE.

"You're such a child Pabo" 
"Smooth Jackson"

After successfully shoving the entire container of napkins under his cap and drinking every available glass of water the burn.....was still there. UGH!

"Then all I hear from Mark is Eunji this and Eunji that"
"You're the exact same way Jackson!"
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"
"You can't go a day without saying Miyu's name at least once!"
"I WASN'T AS BAD AS HE IS NOW!"
"YOU WERE WORSE!"

Jackson puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms. He was not like Mark is now. Staying up till late hours with his phone connected to his face and blushing and chuckling randomly. Daydreaming during practices and sending selfies......

"See? Mark is calm and collected and you're....." Jaebeom smiled and brought another sushi to his mouth and Jackson smiled infectiously.

"Head over heels man. Head over heels and floating and not wanting to come down" Jackson turned his head expecting Miyu to laugh at hs cheesiness but a lump formed in his throat when he realized she wasn't there. Mimi?

"Where'd she go?"
"Outside, while you were yelling at me"

Jackson quickly stood from his seat and made his way out the double doors and smiled. Miyu was looking angelic in the glow of the Japanese street lights as she stretched and sighed in content. This girl did strange, wonderful, things to his heart.

"Hey beautiful, you alone? If you are wanna hang out?"
"Sorry I have a bo....." Oh......

He smiled at her flushing face and pushed her glasses back up her nose.

"Were you planning to pick up chicks with that corny Japanese line huh?" Miyu whined cutely and crossed her arms and Jackson threw his head back in laughter and tried to pry her arms apart. WHY SO CUTE?!

"Of course not! Why would I if I already have a girl!?"
"Oh you do now?"
"Yup! Best girl ever! She's beautiful, smart, witty, and best part!" He nervously grabbed her in his arms and rubbed his nose into her hair and was surprised she didn't fight back.

"She smells like a cupcake!"
"It was suppose to be sugar cookie! Tis almost the season~" Such a Miyu answer. She wiggled out of his arms and he felt....longing. 

The two continued to play happily and as he chased her he crashed into her back as she stood still and he could've sworn he saw stars dancing around his head.

"STOP THAT!"

"You're right" Miyu graced him with her flawless smile as she taunted him with her hands and his heart was set on overdrive. She wants him to hug her....

"What? You don't want to hug me anymore Pabo?" OF COURSE I DO!
"It's no fun if you just hug me!" STOP LYING TO YOURSELF!!

She walked up to him and he was wrapped in her embrace as she snuggled her face into his chest. Crap she's going to tease me about my heart...

"Can we promise not to ignore each other again? I didn't like it.....I felt....alone" Idiot. My girl. Is an Idiot.
"NO ONE TOLD YOU TO IGNORE ME!"
"Well I'm sorry I just wanted to surprise you!"
"You still could've done that without ignoring me!"
"....true.."
"NOW WHO"S THE PABO?!"
"WHY ARE YOU STILL SCREAMING???"
"I DONT KNOW WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!"
"CAUSE YOU'RE SCREAMING!"

Her face was flushed, his cheeks were sore from laughing and it all felt right. He held her tighter.

"You're different now Mimi" she looked up at him with those big brown eyes.

"I've been hearing that alot lately. Is that okay?"
"It's a good different" Because there's honestly nothing bad about you.
"Good because it's your fault Jackson"

See, Jackson was often blamed for things he didn't.....well....mostly didn't do. Like not taking out the trash, or hiding bugs in Jinyounggie's bed (IT WAS BAMBAM -snicker-) or screwing up when he didn't but this time he didn't mind being blamed for this.

He changed because of her too. He was more attentive, protective of the people around him and making sure he acted even more respectable than normal so he was 100% sure he deserved a girl like Miyu.

"ONE MORE THING!"
"WHAT!?"
"Answer something for me"

There it was again. That hint of fear. What was she hiding? But for now there was only one thing he wanted to hear.

"What?"
A shy grin formmed on his face "Finish your sentence from before. You have a bo....."
"I have a bo..."

"Yes??"
"bow, boat, board, bowl, bone, bologna, box," OMG MIMI!!! WHY!?!?!?!

"CHA MIYU!!!" Her name rolled off his tongue and tasted so sweet.

"I have a "boy" 
"Oh really now?"

She continued to dodge his question and he was getting impatient and excited so he threw her over his his shoulder and spun her around.

"JACKSON!" he ignored her and kept spinning as she pounded on his back cutely. "PABO STOP IT!"

"SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU I'M TOO BUSY IGNORING YOU!" This'll teach you to tease me!!!

"BOYFRIEND! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" 

......................what?

"I have a boyfriend. A very annoying, caring, handsome, annoying, idiot, thoughtful, annoying, idiot, funny, annoying, idiot boyfriend who still hasn't brought me out on a date yet, that idiot!"

He placed her down and locked eyes with her. Was she joking with him again?

"A boyfriend who I was so excited to see after 3 weeks and was so happy I got to surprise him again because he surprises me everyday. Everyday I push him away and more than once I've tried to kick him out of my life but he's just so stubborn and I'm so grateful for that."

Me? Stubborn?

She pulled down her jacket sleeve "A boyfriend who I fended through the jungle which the young people call a "mall" for so I could find an equally thoughtful gift to show him just how much I've been missing him too"

She hates the mall........and she missed him..............

"A boyfriend who put himself in danger to protect me and he is a big idiot for it but what can I do?"

And he'd do it again and again.

"A boyfriend who I'm so proud of for following his dreams but I'm so thankful he still manages to find time in his day to let me know he's thinking about me. So what if I don't see him alot? It doesn't mean I care about him any less. SO WHAT IF WE HAVENT GONE ON A DATE?! He's busy and every time we get to spend time alone I consider that a date~"


He never thought.....something as simple as a "Good Morning" or a "Mean Miyu is Mean" could mean so much to a person. Normal girls would hate that he was away all the time and blame him but she cherished every second with him and GOD did he enjoy every second with her.

She confidently took a step foward and started digging around in his pocket and he couldn't move.

"A boyfriend who makes me so happy with even the stupidest things he does like calling me "Mom" when he's still half asleep and getting jealous over the smallest things."

Of course I get jealous Mimi. Because.....you're....you're mine.......

"And a boyfriend who stole my kiss the first time we kinda met. Thinking he was so cool in his all black outfit and his Wang cap with his earphones shoved so far up his ears he didn't even notice me pull my seatbelt right out from under his bum" Miyu smiled and Jackson watched her as she unwrapped the hershey kiss that brought them together.

Did he....make her so confident? 


"And this boyfriend's name is Jackson Wang. I mean if he wants to be my boyfriend, if not it's totally fine. Actually no that's a lie. I'm already on a roll let's not ruin it. I'd be very upset if he doesn't accept my feelings honestly and would probably shock him with my finger tips like we magically do everytime we touch"

She bit half the hersey kiss and held the other half up to him.

His mind was reeling.

Have we met before?
They say if you can't stop thinking about something you just have to let yourself have it
Even if it seems impossible, if it's meant to happen then it'll happen whether you expect it or not


This girl, this sweet, beautiful, strong, amazing girl has accepted him as her boyfriend. The Wild and y Jackson Wang who's known for not being bright and most of the time can't be taken seriously....oh my god. His fight wasn't invain. He got through to her. I ALWAYS WIN!!

"I mean if you don't want it..." He reached out gently, begging this wasn't a dream, and kissed her finger tips.

"I can enjoy this kiss even more now since it's from my girlfriend" 

He ate that lucky charm of his but wasn't upset by the loss of it because he had gained something, someone better. Miyu blinked as if reality finally hit her she covered her eyes in embarrasement. Oh no you don't.

"Well that escalated quickly huh Pabo? What do you say we go back and get some food~ No more spicy for you promise! hahahaha.." he didn't laugh along with her. He couldn't.

Jackson gently pulled her hands away from her eyes as his chest hammered and she didn't fight him. She sighed shyly and his cheeks flushed "Peekaboo?"


Jackson brought his hand to the side of her head and brushed her hair behind her ear as he wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her close. He leaned his face closer to hers, determinedly, and Miyu placed her hands on his chest and held her breath as his nose lightly brushed against hers but everything stopped.

"Miyu?" Jackson and Miyu looked up at Kai who was watching concernedly from the door. "What's going on?"

Jackson chuckled "Always has to be something huh Mimi"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: Now I remember why I didn't write so much @_@ But I did miss the JPOV's and I hope you enjoyed \o/ woooo time travel~ And in a week I'll rearrange the chapters and put it back up there where it belongs xD THROWBACCCKKKKKK.

PS# I'm not sure if the second season will have JPOV's, should they?