♥○Missing You○♥ Special Chapter

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Song: Someday VIXX https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPisldRhrKs
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Miyu sighed heavily as she placed her books back into her bag at the end of class. She checked her empty cell phone and sighed once again as her background of her and GOT7 faded to black.

"Gosh who died?" Kai joked as he came over and helped Miyu with her bag because of her hand but she was too down to fight back. Haruka glomped over her shoulders "Miyu-tan daijoubu ka? (Miyu are you okay?)

Miyu nodded her head and rubbed Haruka's hand with her bandaged hand. Jackson and the boys have been gone for a week already and she hated to admit it but she was missing them. Alot. They were so busy during their days that all Jackson could manage was a "Good Morning Beautiful" and a Goodnight Video chat at around 3am.

She honestly never expected to feel this way but what can she do. An idol's gotta do what an idol's gotta do and she was proud of all of them.

"Okay I don't like this. We're making a bubble tea stop on the way to Woo's!" Kai chimed happily and Haruka perked up "You're treating Oppa?"

He winked "I have to take care of my ladies~" Haruka giggled then looked down at Miyu who was lost in her own world.

"She didn't even puke at my aegyo, This is serious....."

Miyu sipped her Bubble Tea absent mindedly as she held Kai's hand while Haruka held onto the other. She couldn't even say "Focus Miyu" because Miyu wasn't there. Miyu really wanted to be where Jackson was right now.

"Did this boyfriend of yours break your heart already? I didn't even meet him yet and I'm already going to kill him" Kai squeezed her hand gently.

"He's not my boyfriend....." she mumbled in response and Haruka gasped "She speaks!"

"Hardy Har Har...." "Ladies and gents we got sarcasm, Miyu is not dead! I repeat she is not dead!"

The Woo's bell chimed as the 3 made their way to their usual study booth. Miyu placed her things in her seat as Chunsung brought out their after class snack, popcorn chicken and french fries.

"Chunsung-kun why is Mimi so.......not Mimi" Haruka asked curiously as she nibbled on the end of her french fry. Kai hissed as he burned his finger on the freshly cooked popcorn chicken then quickly popped it into his mouth.

Chunsung watched as Miyu made her way into the kitchen to change for her shift "She's missing her boyfriend~"

"he's not my boyfriend........" she sternly said before entering through the door.

"Who is this guy anyway Chunsung?" Kai asked, seriously concerned for his best friends well being.

"No one we need to worry about...." Chunsung chuckled. "You met him already? No fair!" Haruka whined cutely

"Maybe one day Haruka~"
"What is this guy like a secret agent or something?"
"You could say that"

Miyu came out the kitchen dragging her feet as she followed the new customers to the booth near the window. 

Kai looked at Haruka curiously "Jagi do you get that way when I'm away?" and she nodded happily "Of course I do! And imagine that, this guy isn't even her "boyfriend" yet......." 

"It's a derivative Kai, how are you taking calculus and not even understanding what a derivative is?" Miyu complained as she chewed on the end of her straw. It was almost closing time and Miyu's been off shift for 2 hours now and lecturing her friends on basic math terminology.

"Why does math use such complicated words? Isn't it just suppose to be 2 plus 2 equals fish or something........" Haruka mumbled sleepily and Miyu and Kai chuckled light heartedly at their friend who was now out of it.

The front door bell went off and everyone looked back to wave at Eunji who just finished dance class. She sat next to Miyu and made a face at the textbook in front of her "Isn't it a little late to be studying something so.....boring?"

"Shhhhh when it comes to boring things Miyu tends to ramble, let her do it she's been out of it all day" Kai encouraged as he pointed to a symbol in the book and Miyu sighed "Zigma"

Eunji chuckled and slung her arm over her sister "No word from Pabo?" and Miyu shook her head "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Sureeeee you don't~ I know just what'll cheer you up!" she dug into her practice bag and Miyu's ears perked at the sound of rustling foil "Is that...."

"Smile Pretty for me babe♥" Eunji teased as she waved Miyu's favorite Vanilla bean cheesecake infront of her face that she picked up on her way, sensing her sister was in need of a pick me up. Miyu's face went from blank, to scrunched, to pouting to a small smile and she cooed when she was handed her treat. CURSE FOOD MY ONLY WEAKNESS!

Eunji snapped a quick pic and Miyu whined "Why?" and she smirked "I need proof that you're actually acting this way!"

Miyu nibbled on the cake "What way?"

Kai and Eunji laughed as Haruka chuckled half asleep "wHaT wAY?" Kai teased "Don't talk with your mouth full!"

Miyu smiled warmly, she remembers when Jaebeom told her the same thing at the dorm. "Can we go now?" everyone flinched as zombie Haruka rose from the grave. Kai kissed the side of her head "Yeah, let's go. Mimi you leave anything in my car?"

She shook her head as everyone now decided to pack up and leave. Eunji called into the back "Gramppppssss fooooooooodddd~PLEAASEEE IM DYINGGGGG" Miyu kissed Haruka and Kai goodbye and waved them off as Gramps came scurrying out the kitchen with a bag of dinner. Miyu's stomach growled at the smell of carbonara.

"I heard that~" Eunji chuckled "No you didn't"

"Open the glove compartment" Eunji ordered as she clicked on the turning signal to head into their neighborhood. "Why, is something going to jump out at me?"

"Open." Miyu sighed and popped the little door open and smiled happily at the glasses case placed inside. She took the case and opened it and made a kissy face at her sister who scrunched her face. Eunji had ordered Miyu new glasses and they arrived today and they were just as massive as her old ones.

"You love me~" Miyu joked and Eunji giggled "Yeah I guess!"

Sarang circled around the two girls as they were taking their shoes off in the door way and barked happily. "You think she knows there's chicken in there for her?"

"You mean my chicken? Then yeah probably" Eunji tied her long dark hair into a ponytail and ventured inside "Living room or kitchen?"

Before Miyu could even respond Eunji plopped her bum in the center of the living room floor and the tv "Why bother asking" The two giggled then Eunji squealed at the screen "Look Babe it's your boyfriend and my future boyfriend~"

Miyu smiled proudly as GOT7's "Around the World" Music video played. Her boys really were more handsome in person, the television and computer screens don't do them justice. She then shuffled to her room "He's not my boyfriend!"

"Keep lying to yourself babe!" Eunji said as she stuffed with food.

Miyu took out her contacts and sighed in content as she placed the new frames on her face "Reunited and it feels so good~" she got out of her street clothes and put on a pair of sweat pants and a cropped t-shirt. She stared at the sweater Jackson had lent her to use incase she was "Missing him too much" and she chuckled. Idiot.

You're gonna get it girl
Yeah I'm a pretty boy
Quit playing hard to get you'll never find a better boy


Miyu eyed her phone curiously, why was Mark calling? She hopped onto her bed and accepted the videochat request and smiled at the boy who was waving at her happily.

"Hi there~" Miyu giggled at sassy Mark "Hey there yourself. Are you sure you didn't mean to call Eunji instead of me?"

Mark's cheeks tinted pink and he shook his head "No,I'm fully aware I'm calling you Mimi. I need your help...." Miyu raised her eyebrow "If there's anything I can do then sure"

He smiled derpily then turned the camera to the bed next to him and Miyu furrowed her brows. Jackson was sitting on his bed with his hood over his head blasting music in his ears. She didn't have to be next to him to know he was upset. Mark turned the camera back towards him and smiled sadly. "What happened?"

"Jackson got scolded for screwing up during our live and he feels even worse cause he thinks he got the rest of us in trouble too. We don't blame him at all, it was an honest mistake, he's human but you know Jackson...."

"And I thought you were going to say he missed me too much" Miyu chuckled

"I think that's already a given Mimi~"

Miyu nodded her head. He took performing really seriously and if he didn't perform his best he'd beat himself up over it. She sighed and held up a finger to Mark who nodded. She grabbed her tablet off her night stand and tried videochatting Jackson. She could hear his ringtone for her over her phone but it was instantly cut off.

"That idiot just rejected my call......" Miyu was slightly upset but she kept trying and each time he kept rejecting the call. "Plan B?" Mark chuckled and got off his bed and went over to Jackson and pulled his headphone out his ear.

"HI MIMI SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU I MISSED YOU! DID YOU MISS ME?!" Mark yelled obnoxiously in his best friend's ear and Jackson turned his head and glared at him. Miyu waved shyly at her fuming Pabo. Jackson bit his lip, thinking, then grabbed the ipad out of Mark's hand and shoved him onto his bed and Miyu could hear Mark whine cutely "My ipad......."

Jackson slammed the door shut and slid his back down the door and landed on the floor with a thud. He huddled his knees to his chest and kept his hood over his face and he held her over him. She smiled sadly, he's really having a bad day.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Song: Baby Steps TaeTiSeo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0l7pJSTtg

"Pabo, Pabo look at me. Woohoo~ Up here~ Hello~" she tried the cute approach that usually worked when he was cranky from work but he just shook his head and kept his chin on his knees. She sighed and got up off her bed and headed to her closet. She pulled out Jackson's sweater and his favorite WANG cap and closed the door.

She glanced at her phone and Jackson quickly ducked his head back down after being curious as to what she was doing. So cute. She pulled the sweater over her head and placed the snapback securely on.

"Jackson, come on. Look I'm wearing your sweater like you wanted me too~" he looked up and she her face fell. His eyes were full of sadness and guilt and she just wanted to stretch her arms through the phone and hug him, then punch him for making her act this way.

"You're upset about messing up?" and he nodded his head. She smiled reassuringly at him "Are you upset cause you miss me?" he nodded his head and looked away from her. "What if I want to hear you say it?"

Jackson brought his gaze back. "You can do it Jackson~ Miyu I miss you~" she tried to lower her voice as much as she could to sound like a guy and his shoulder shook from a slight chuckle. He didn't say anything and she sighed sarcastically "Well I know when I'm not wanted so I'll just go......."

"DON'T!!" she flinched as Jackson pleaded and his face turned pink. He mumbled. "What was that? I couldn't hear you I'm too blind" and his shoulders shook from another chuckle.

"I miss you Miyu. I miss you alot" her heart both raced and ached for him and her cheeks began to burn but she knew that tone of voice. "You're home sick aren't you?"

He just stared at her and she knew she was right. "Hold on...." Miyu got up off her bed and connected her phone to her tv so Jackson's face was on her flat screen. She shuffled over to her door "Wait, don't move! STAY!"

She came back with her carbonara and plopped in her chair. She spun some on her fork and held it out to the camera "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh♥" Finally Jackson cracked a smile and Miyu popped the fork into "Too slow~"

She then listened contently as Jackson told her about his day and how he screwed up his flip during the broadcast and got scolded and how his brother kept sending him stories about his day in Hong Kong and she hummed to annoy him.

"Mimi are you even listening to me? You're so mean!" he whined and Miyu smiled in satisfaction. There's her Pabo.

"Of course I'm listening Pabo~ I enjoy listening to youuuuuuuu" she joked and he pouted. "But no seriously it's not your fault. So you had a bad flip everyone has bad flip days~ Heck I can't even flip, WATCH" she got up from her chair and sat on her bed and rolled foward and she groaned in pain as her legs banged against the wall and Jackson couldn't help but burst out into laughter.

She wobbled back to her chair "See? And for being home sick? Just remember home is where the heart is! And right now your heart is with you and GOT7~ GOT7 is your home, got it~ And your friends and family from all over are super proud of you! Even moi~" she waved her finger at the screen and then chuckled at how stupid she looked lecturing her tv screen.

Jackson shook his head and said something in chinese that ended in baobei. Miyu pouted "You know my Chinese is soooo perfect Pabo what does that mean?" He chuckled warmly "Why don't you go figure it out smarty pants?"

"Then say it again!"
"What I'm sorry? I was too busy ignoring you and admiring the new windshields on your face!" Jackson joked and Miyu raised her carbonara fork at him threateningly.

"Oh I'm so scared~" Jackson said in a high pitched voice and the two bursted out into laughter. "Better?" and he nodded his head "Yeah thanks alot"

She nodded her head in satisfaction "Good I thought I was going to have to sing to you" and Jackson's eyes lit up "Will you sing to me?" "NOPE!"

"WHY!? PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
"because you rejected my video chat request before! and your pouting does not work over the screen Pabo I am not a fangirl!"

Jackson frowned "You're not my fan!?" She shook her head "Nope! Now if Yugyeommie was the one pouting over the screen then maybe...."

"MIMI!"

Miyu laughed "I'm your number one fan Jackson Wang and don't you forget it!" She pointed to her cap and sweater "See I even bought the same clothes just to match you!"

He smiled adoringly at her and even through video chat she melted. "Mimi do you miss me too?" She didn't even feel like denying it, she was so happy to be talking to him after being bummed all day. She nodded her head "I'm missing you alot more than I thought I would"

"How much?" she held up a small space in between her finger and thumb "This much?" and Jackson whined. She giggled and held her arms out "This much!"

He laughed and it was music to her ears. She started mimicing the Around the World dance move "Around Around the world~ Around Around the world oh~" Jackson laughed and started rapping his part and she beamed at him proudly.

"Babe! They're showing reruns of Dream High 2 come on!" she heard Eunji call from the living room and Miyu couldn't mask the squeal escaping .

"Why are you so excited for Dream High 2?" Miyu started clearing up her room "No reason....."

"No......"
"No what Pabo?"
"ARE YOU CRUSHING ON JAEBEOM?!"

Miyu giggled at the screen "But he looks so handsome in Dream High and his voice ugh♥ Don't tell him I said so!"

Jackson shot up "BUT I AM SO MUCH MORE HANDSOME YOU KNOW! AND SING WAY BETTER!!!" and Miyu shuffled to her door

"Sure you are Pabo! Call you later before bed Saranghe! PEACE! and all that jazz.." and like that she was gone.

Jackson chuckled and hung up the call. He opened the door to a smiling crossed arms Mark and Jackson handed him back his iPad.

"But you have my heart, you are my home, baobei" Mark repeated the phrase Jackson had said to Miyu in Chinese.

"She barely knows the difference between her vocabulary what makes you think she'd actually understand what you said huh Mr.Cheesy!" Jackson ignored him and dove onto his bed. "I can't believe she didn't catch the baobei part....."

Mark sat on his bed and continued playing with his ipad "I can't believe you said it" Jackson chuckled as his phone pinged in his hands and he smiled as "BaoBei♥" flashed across the screen. He opened up the picture message and as if it were even possible his smile grew bigger.

Miyu sent him a selca with his Wang Cap and Jackson sweater in full view as she puffed out her cheeks, her glasses sliding down her nose and she held up her fist with the words "Pabo Fighting" stamped cutely on the bottom. He saved it to his gallery and it popped up right next to the picture Eunji sent him of Miyu munching happily on her cheesecake earlier at Woo's.

Jackson turned over and laid his head on his arm behind him and played with his good luck charm in his pocket: The Hershey Kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~