JPOV *~Around Around The World~*

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: I haven't been feeling too well so the layout for this JPOV will be different so I can do this and the next chapter today~ but I promise to make it up to you with a special chapter (or 2) that'll be coming very shortly ;D♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jackson and the flowers
Now that Roommate was officially off camera for the night Jackson made his way upstairs and down the hall to SeHo's room. He knocked politely and poked his head in when he heard SeHo's tired voice.

"Jackson, what's up?"
"Hyung, do you have a phone book here somewhere?"'

Seho made a face and Jackson laughed "What?" He got up and adjusted his pajamas with his face on them "Who uses phonebooks anymore? What do you need it for?"

"I need to order something for a friend"

"And you need a phone book to do that?" Jackson sighed exaggeratively and whined "Do you have one or not????" Seho chuckled and shook his head. Jackson thanked him and made his way back down the hall.

Who could he ask for help who wouldn't jump to conclusions or figure out his alterior motive. He knocked on the door farthest down the hall "GUK JOO NOONA!" There was shuffling and the door opened. Guk Joo had her hair in a ponytail and her glasses on, probably writing in her journal for the night.

"What is it?"
"Can't you at least pretend to be happy to see me, you'd be happy if it were kangjun calling you" he frowned and she laughed and let him in. He dove onto her bed and threw his leg over her larva stuffie that was rocking his Jersey.

"Noona do you know of any flower shops around here?" 
"Do I look like the type of girl who gets flowers?"
"Yes"

She chuckled and continued writing "What do you need a flower shop for?" Jackson kicked his feet "I want to order something for a friend" Noona turned her head and raised an eyebrow at the maknae and he laughed obnoxiously and waved his hands "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!"

Nana came in and Jackson waved "Hey Jackson what are you doing here?"

"He's looking for a flower shop"
"Really what for?"
"I just want to order something for a friend that's all!"

Nana smirked and sat on her bed "Sure~"

"I tried asking Seho for phonebook....."
"Who uses phonebooks!?"
"MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY FOR ASKING!"
"Why don't you just google on your phone?"

Nana asked as her face lit up from her phone screen. Jackson pouted "I don't have a phone!" Guk Joo chuckled "The cameras are off now I'm pretty sure everyone knows you really have a phone"

Jackson burried his face in the pink Princess sheets and sighed. He needed the phone book to remember Miyu's address!! He couldn't for the love of him remember it and he wanted to do something nice because he missed her so much.

"Hello, are you open?" Jackson lifted his head as Nana began talking on the phone "Oh good! Sorry for calling so late but my friend would like to place a last minute order" she nodded her head and handed her phone to Jackson who was looking at her dumbfoundedly. She mouthed "Hurry Up" and he politely snatched the phone from her and ran out the room.

He flew down the stairs and ran to his room where his roommate still wasn't home for the night. "And how much would that be?" Jackson face palmed his forehead under his hood then shook his head. She's worth it, she's worth it. "If you could deliver it to......at this time......"

"Come in" Jackson tip toed back into Nana and Guk Joo's room and handed her back her phone. "Thank you" she smiled and went on checking her messages. "Why did you help me?" Nana looked up curiously "We're family? If you need help with something I'm obligated to help"

Jackson smiled "You're not as scary as I thought you were" and he squealed when she tried to kick him. He stood behind Guk Joo and started shaking her shoulders and she whined "Careful Jackson's you'll cause an earthquake!"

"Why didn't you help me?????"
"My phone is all the way over there do you really think I'm going to get up just to help you?"
"NOONA!!!"

The Next Day

"You're gonna have to do better than that man!" Jackson teased Joony Hyung who missed the basket for the second time in a row. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and crouched and Jackson eyed him determinedly while dribbling the ball "Bring it!"

Before Jackson could move he heard his phone go off and his heart fluttered at the ringtone. "AH!" Joon Hyung grabbed the ball from the distracted Jackson and slammed it through the hoop and he yelled triumphantly. Jackson jogged over to his phone and his face lit up as "Baobei" flashed across the screen along with his perfect smiling pic of Miyu.

"Hello?"
"You're dead to me" he laughed obnoxiously at her dead pan tone of voice.
"OH~ Someone got my present huh~??"
"How did you forget my address, you've been there more than once...."
"I know WHERE it is....I just forgot the actually address!" and no one had a phone book!.....not like he'd be able to read it honestly.......

She giggled and called him an idiot under her breath and his heart thrashed. It's been so long since he heard that beautiful sound.

"Do that again" Please.
"Do what?"
"Giggle~" His cheeks started burning at his cheesy selfish request but it made him all the more happy when she giggled again.

"Thank you Pabo"
"You're very welcome Mimi, I really do miss you" He pouted annoyed that he's been in Korea for days now but he had no time to see her smiling face and her new frames in person!

"How am I suppose to take these on the bus with me ugh"
"I said I miss you don't you miss me?"
"What? I'm sorry I'm too busy ignoring you"
"Mimi!!"
"Bye Pabo have a good day"
"MIMI!!!!!!!" MEAN MIYU IS MEAN!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ignored?
Jackson irritatedly paced back in forth of the bustling dressing room as everyone prepared for their show tonight. It's been days. DAYS. since Miyu contacted him and it's been putting him on edge.

Was she okay? Why hasn't she talked to him? Why wasn't she responding to the group chat either? WHY WAS EUNJI IGNORING HIS MESSAGES?! Actually wait she always did that, not like he talked to her often anyway.

"Jackson you're gonna make a hole in the floor if you keep pacing like that" Mark joked as the stylist put his hair up in spikes. Jackson eyed Mark suspiciously. He's been way too happy lately even for him. What was he hiding?

"Oi" Jaebeom called him over and patted the empty seat on the couch next to him. Jackson trudged over and and slammed into the seat and Jaebeom bounced from the impact.

"I know that you've been distracted from practice but this is an actual show Jackson, I need you all here" Jackson sighed. He really was trying but part of him "wasn't" here because it was looking for someone.

"Why isn't she talking to me man?"

"Did you piss off Noona? You tend to do that alot" BamBam joked as he got his makeup done and Jaebeom put up his arm to keep Jackson from giving him a piece of his very annoyed mind. "No, not that I know of"

"Maybe she's busy?" Yugyeom cooed as he played with his reddish purple hair and the stylist noona gently swatted his hand.

Jinyoung winked at himself in the mirror as his hair was being styled over his eye "She does have a life too Jackson maybe she really is busy"

"She would've told me. At least a hi or something would be okay but I got zip, nada, nothing" Jackson groaned as he readjusted his snapback. Youngjae stopped his vocal excersises and joined the discussion.

"Maybe she's planning something?" and Jackson chuckled. Yeah imagine that. "Planning to piss me off is what she's doing and it's working"

Mark chuckled as he looked at his phone "You just need to relax dude, it's Mimi, she'd definitely have a probable explaination" and the rest of the boys nodded. They were right in a way. If she really really REALLY needed him she would've said something by now.

But. He misses her. Her face. Her smile. The way she whines when she's tired but he won't let her sleep late at night. The lost look in her eyes when she just wakes up when he calls her early to make sure he had time to say hi before he got too busy.

He took his phone out and shot her one more text, hopefully she was at least reading what he's been sending.

Jackson: Miyu, you're scaring me. Why aren't you answering? Did I do something? Are you okay? I really want to see your face and hear your voice please pick up the phone :( What ever I did I'm sorry I'm a HUGE IDIOT!

A few minutes later Jackson's blood boiled a bit as that little notification in the corner said "read" Okay Mimi why are you doing this to me!? He got off the couch and dropped to the floor and started doing push ups to keep himself from feeling too upset.

"What is he doing?"
"Being Jackson"

Jaebeom whispered playfully "Somebody wants his girlfriend" and Jackson started moving faster as he grunted. Hell yeah he wanted his girlfriend! He wanted her now!

"GOT7 standby!"

Jackson slapped himself in the face and went over his Japanese in his head. Last thing they would need was another mistranslation thanks to BamBam. He eyed his bandmates and smiled because even though he was being immature right now they totally understood him and promised him everything would be okay.

"Remember Youngjae it's "Kawaii" not "Kowai"~" BamBam taunted Youngjae playfully. Miyu had given them Japanese lessons and she laughed her head off when Youngjae proudly declared she was "Kowai"

"It's not Kowai Youngjae! Your fans wouldn't want you to call them that!"
"Why Noona?"
"Oh so you think your fans are scary?"
"NO!"
"Oh so you think I'm scary???"
"....no..."

Jackson smiled at the memory. Maybe he was just over reacting and everything really would be fine and Miyu was just being Miyu. Yeah that's it. He was used to her running away just like the time in the restaurant but like always they'll always end up finding each other again.

"Let's go go go!"

"Our Japanese fans really are beautiful arent they guys?"

It was already half way through the set and Jackson was catching his breath. The energy from the crowd was undeniable and almost "shocking" but he couldn't shake this feeling he was being watched. No not by the hundreds of fans here! But.....

"Oh definitely!"
"Honto ni kawaii!" (really cute)
"Minna wa sugoii!" (everyone's wow!)
"Kanpeki!" (perfect)
"Haiiiiii" (yessss)

-Flashback-
"Daisuki"

Miyu flipped the index card and revealed that Jackson had read the hiragana correctly.

"You don't have to say it like "Da" "Ee" "Su" "ki" Pabo. You can say it in one go daisuki"
"True "Die Ski" sounds alot better than "Die Suki!" and the two laughed.

She held up the other card and his heart fluttered. He rested his chin in his palm and stared intently at the card. Miyu shifted her head to eye him for taking so long "Did you forget this one already?"

Jackson squinted and furrowed his eye brows to further his acting. He knew very well what that word was.

"Ding Ding" Miyu said cutely signaling time was up and flipped the card "Aieru"

Jackson smiled, he knew what it was, he just wanted to hear her say it as if she was really telling him this.

Miyu's cheeks reddened "Why do I feel like you already know this but you're just playing with me?"

Jackson shrugged "Who knows what I know and don't know~"

She shuffled the index cards "There's alot of things you don't know compared to what you actually know and that worries me~ and I'm not just talking about the Japanese"

She squealed when he pushed her over and sat on her carefully "Why are you so mean to me Mimi!?" Miyu tried to shove him off "How is it mean if I'm just stating the truth...OW!" he bounced and crossed his arms "The truth hurts doesnt it!"
-End flashback-

Jackson took a step foward ready to tell the crowd how much he loves them but an ear piercing whistle caught his attention.

-WHISTLE-

His eyes dropped to the front row and he felt more confused than he usually was on a daily basis. Eunji? He squinted his eyes thinking his poor eyesight was failing him but the more he looked the more he was convinced it really was her. Was he too sleep deprived that's why he was seeing things? Was his cap too tight?!

She stuck her tongue out at him. Nope that's really her.....wait a second.....no she didn't, no she didn't, NO SHE DIDNT. Jackson turned his head a bit and his heart jumped out of his chest and landed in the lap of the one person it belonged to.

Miyu wearing the same outfit from the fansigning was waving shyly at him and he wanted to ask Mark if he could see the sparks clouding his vision.

OH MY GOD! the speakers whirred again as the crowd went "ehhhhhhhh???"

The crowd started looking around confused and he felt just as lost as them. Different emotions were flying through him confusion, excitement, anger, happiness, embarrassment. FOCUS WANG!

"ugh....umm..."

So much for focus. Miyu took his words and breath away. She smiled shyly and covered her eyes with her hands like she always did when she was embarrassed. Peekaboo I see you.

"Umm....Pi...PIKACHU!" fans started to cheer as Jackson started to imitate a Pikachu. He had to admit this was lame even for him but it was the only thing he could think of.

"Everyone doesn't BamBam kinda look like pikachu? He's so kawaii!" Come on Bammie don't fail me now he thought as Bammie wordlessly asked what the heck he was doing.

Jackson nudged his head behind him and pouted at BamBam. BamBam bent over and started to scan the area and his eyes lit up. BINGO!

"NOOOOOO....." Jackson squished his head against his chest before he could finish his obnoxious greeting.

"YESSSS you do look like pikachu! A pikachu who should stay!" Please let her get the message. Normal people wouldn't get it but he's spent enough time with her to rub off some of his weird on her!

Jackson brought his gaze back to her for a quick second and kept himself from laughing at her lost expression "Pikachu SHOULD STAY!"

BamBam brought his mic to his face in a panic "I think Pikachu got the message! Pikachu will stay let go off my head!!!" SEE HE GOT IT! MIMI!!

Jackson took a hopeful look at her and he practically flipped when realization hit her and she gave him a thumbs up. Everything was now normal! Normal-ish!

"NOW WE CAN REALLY HAVE SOME FUN!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authore Note: I wonder who was the worse at Japanese honestly, I pegged it was Jackson but that's just me lol see you over at the next episode everyone \o/