JPOV *~Yours*~

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author note: You know what? Screw the tuesday/friday update rule Author-nim updates when she updates xD!! agreed? agreed. Enjoy the JPOV of this week's SPARK ladies and gents \o/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Put your hand in there....." Jinyoung whispered in Jackson's ear and Jackson shook his head while crossing his arms across his pink vest and made an "Omg" face.
"No way man, you do it!"

The boys were filming a Japanese variety show to promote their single Around the World and the host brought out a secret box and asked for one member to put their hand in and guess the contents.

"Jackson-san!" Jaebeom said with a smile as he crossed his hands and Jackson took a reluctant step foward. "Put your hand in the box!"

The crowd of japanese fangirls squealed in delight. He took a step up to the box and glared at it then bounced up and down loosening his nerves. He was about to put his hand in but then brought it back to brush the side of his snapback.

"Jaebeom-hyung I insist~ Why don't you do it!" and everyone laughed. Yugyeom innocently suggested everyone do Rock, Paper, Scissors and the host thought it was a great idea.

"1,2,3!" the boys crowded in a circle and after 3 rounds it was down to Mark and BamBam.

"Don't worry Hyung I'll do it! That's manly right?" BamBam said as he took a step up to the box and the fans cheered. Everyone watched in anticipation as his arm disappeared into the rather large box.

"What do you feel Bammie?" Youngjae asked and everyone took a step closer to him.

"It's filled with water and it's cold....EEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!" As BamBam was describing the contents he quickly pulled out his hand splashing everyone with water and ran around the floor squealing.

"There's something in there!!!!" At that moment everyone took a step back and eyed the now deemed "Dangerous" box. Mark took a step foward, rolled up his jacket sleeve, and put his slender arm into the box and smiled.

He splashed the water a bit and grinned then dug into the box up to his shoulder and his eyes widened. He took out his wet arm and faced the host.

"Mark-san nani kore? (Mark What is this?)" Mark thought for a moment trying to find the right word then smiled "SAKANA! (FISH)"

There was a dramamtic pause then the host looked into the camera "Correct!" The rest of the members all went "ehhhhhhh?!?!" Mark pulled off the black fabric revealing the white and orange fish swimming around in the tank and everyone cheered.

"Hyung you are the bravest man I've ever know" Yugyeom complimeted as they changed out of their stage clothes and Mark laughed. BamBam was in the corner craddling his hand that encountered the fish "I couldn't even try that on our episode of IGOT7 cause I kept hopping...."

Jinyoung rubbed his shoulder "You were very manly stepping up BamBam I'm proud!" and BamBam beamed at him as everyone agreed.

"Anyone catch Jackson's "What the heck" face? Now THAT was funny" Jaebeom joked and everyone started laughing. "Yeah yeah laugh it up" Jackson laughed too as he switched snapbacks "I didn't see any of you guys trying to put your hand in there!"

"And we're suppose to commend you for bluffing?" Jinyoung joked and Jackson latched onto his arm and shook him playfully.

"You survived an encounter with Miyu's parents but you can't put your hand in a black box! Some Wild and y you are Jackson!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-2 weeks earlier-

"JACKSON!!!!"

Startled Jackson found himself falling to the ground at the sound of his name being called. Miyu?! Is she okay?! He tripped over the cushion on the way to the kitchen and grabbed onto the wall as his eyes adjusted to the light.

He scanned the kitchen, Chunsung, an unfamiliar chick.....there! He wobbled towards Miyu and plopped in the chair trying to figure out what time it was or what day it was. "Good Morning"

Morning? Oh yeah, he slept over. He scooted closer to her and yawned in her face. Face my morning breath attack Pikachu! She knocked him on the head with a spoon but he was still half asleep and didn't feel anything "You're so gross"

"And.....you're.....so.....rude...."
"How so? I gave you five minutes like you asked "son""
"Son?"
"You called me "Mom""
"..........."
"Mama's boy"
"So what"

Someone cleared their throat and Jackson turned his head to face the now familiar face. Eunji. She looked just like in the pictures, dark hair, oval face, plump lips, she was pretty, but he was biased towards his Pikachu.

"And how did this happen?" the curious Eunji wiggled her finger at him and he waved at her. If she hated him then it'd be all over for them because between him and Eunji Miyu wouldn't even hesitate. Jackson listened intently as Miyu told their story and he smiled feeling nostalgic.

"So you're telling me the group of guy friends Chunsung said you made......" he naturally brought up his hand as he said his group name and mentally squealed when Miyu did the same thing.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET CHUMMY WITH GOT7!? THERE'S EVEN A GROUP CHAT!"

Jackson couldn't stop the smile forming on his face. "Thanks to you beautiful for bumping up her seat on the plane to first class~" It was Eunji who bumped her sister's seat and one day he'd like to formally thank her for that.

"So how close are you two?"
"He knows" I knows?
"He knows?"
"He KNOWS" I KNOWS?
"OH! oh wow he knows" OH YEAH!
"Yes I knows!" he beamed with the spoon of cereal held to his mouth.

Eunji crossed her arms then pointed to her lip "Everything?" and Miyu shook her head "No not everything but enough." Jackson pouted, he wanted to "Knows Everything" not just "enough." Maybe he could ask Eunji one day.

Jackson's heart fluttered at Miyu's giggle but instantly became defensive when she said "This is the best part~" Nope Nope Nope! He ducked back as she turned to him and poked her in the cheek and the shock from his finger tip rang across the room. "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT!?"

Eunji was at a loss of words "You guys shock each other everytime you touch? WHAT THE HELL!"

Jackson replied sarcastically "I know right? Like what the hell?" and Miyu puched him in the arm and he laughed.

"Shut up I'm processing........"

Jackson eyed the door as it slowly opened behind Chunsung and Eunji. Sarang ran to the door and stood on her hind legs happily wagging her tail. In came a beautiful women in a black coat and her hair pulled into a pretty updo and along side her was a tall, burly man, in a fancy black coat revealing part of his perfect grey suit. Wait a second.......OMG!

He quickly stood up and mentally cursed at the sound of the chair as it screeched against the floor and he tried to tidy his clothes and disshelved hair from his fall from earlier.

"Hi Mommy, Hi Daddy" Miyu and Eunji had said in unison as they got up to greet their parents. CRAP I HATE WHEN IM RIGHT! It was cute they talked in unison though.....BUT CRAP I HATE WHEN IM RIGHT!

Papa Cha held Miyu in his arms and it literally looked like if he wanted to he could through him out the window. Jackson saw his life flash before his eyes when Papa Cha locked gazes with him and commanded him with a deep menacing voice "You. Living Room. Now." shoot don't need to tell me twice and Jackson literally flew.

It was like something out of an old western movie as he faced Papa Cha in the center of the living room as everyone looked on. This wasn't exactly how he thought meeting Miyu's parents for the first time would go.....then again....when did anything ever go the way they thought it would?

"Your Name Boy"
 "Jackson Wang, sir" AND SO IT BEGINS! Don't screw up Wang!
"Your business here?"
He looked over at Miyu who was looking at him with concerned eyes "I'm a friend of Miyu's...sir"
"Close friend?"
"I'd like to think so sir" he didn't even hesitate.

"Why are you in my daughters' home?"
"I slept over sir" Suddenly that sounded like a really bad idea.....
"Who gave you permission to do so?"
"Chunsung sir but it was my idea sir. I apologize" help meeeee!

Papa Cha took a step closer to him with his arms crossed and a chill ran down his spine. So that's where Mimi gets it from.....

"You're the boy who protected my daughter from that attacker yesterday?" last nights events flashed through his head and Jackson's blood began to boil again.
"Yes sir"

"Look me in the eye boy!" he bellowed and everyone flinched. Except for Jackson. He knew what Papa Cha was doing and he respected it greatly.

He stood tall with every ounce of confidence in his body "YES SIR"

Papa Cha said nothing as his eyes scanned his body. Not fair I'm in PJ's I wasn't ready! Suddenly the big man bowed and Jackson quickly followed him, bowing so quickly he almost fell foward. SMOOTH WANG!

"Thank you Jackson Wang for protecting my baby. I owe you my life"

Laughter filled the room "Daddy you're too much you know that!"

Papa Cha stood up and started laughing and it shook the whole house as he patted his shoulder. It hurt..... "Relax Son! I was just messing with you but I am seriously grateful for what you did for my daughter." Jackson didn't want to move. This was seriously a huge man! Can he smell his fear?!

"Earth to pabo, come back Pabo"

Papa Cha knocked the air out of him when he draped him muscular arm over his shoulders and pounded his chest "No, he's a strong young man! I can see it in his eyes. Your parents raised you well boy!"

Huh What? Oh! "Thank you sir"

"Uncle Cha is a big ol teddy bear isn't he? The opposite of Eunji and Miyu, they look innocent but could easily raise hell but he looks like a rebel but he's just a softie like me~" INNOCENT MY You're all strong headed and lethal!

Papa Cha looked down at Jackson "That doesn't mean I won't kill for my cubs" and Jackson nodded his head. I believe you sir!

Mama Cha got up off the couch and hugged Jackson "Thank you so much" Smiling Jackson looked over at Miyu who gave him a thumbs up. Look Miyu I'm still alive! I think.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After changing he enjoyed a rather nice breakfast with the family. Mama Cha cooked pancakes along with eggs and bacon and he listened diligently as Eunji told stories about her stay in China. His face fell slightly as he started to feel a little home sick but Miyu nudged him in the arm and smiled reassuringly at him.

"Jackson you did really well at the concert! I squealed like a fangirl when you carried one of the 15& girls and your stage prescense is undeniable"

Jackson remembered she was a dancer and thanked her for the compliment "We should dance together sometime!" and she chuckled.

He enlightened everyone on Miyu's Chinese lesson and he could've sworn the table was shaking from everyone's laughter. He looked over at Miyu who was ignoring them completely but he could still see her cheeks slightly tinted.

He watched as Miyu struggle with her plate and took the liberty of cutting up his things and switching with her. Shoot a chance to feed her wasted but I wouldn't want Papa Cha biting off my arm....

Miyu was genuinely thrown off by his gesture and she blushed with gratitude and he couldn't stop his cheeks from heating up too from her cute expression.

"Smart move Wang, not being more bold and feeding her" Chunsung joked and he coughed in embarassment. It's not like I wasn't thinking about it.

 Eunji pouted "No fair......." Jackson smiled at the head strong girl's aegyo and held up a bite of pancake to Eunji's face "ahhhhhhh♥" He had to make his fans happy on or off hours.

"People pleaser....." Miyu mumbled and he threw his head back in laughter. That's my girl.

"I'm sorry your date was ruined though, Mimi was really looking foward to it. Eunji you should've seen it she was singing......OW!"

Jackson pulled his legs closer towards his body. Alot of kicking goes on under this table.......He eyed Miyu curiously as his heart swelled hearing how excited she was for their date.

Her face fell and his soon followed hers. Me too Mimi I'm disappointed too. "It's fine though, now I can do this"

Even though he was labeled "Wild and y" he was a true gentleman at heart. He wanted to do this right because he was just that serious about her.

"Sir,Ma'm, I really like your daughter. Alot. Alot Alot. and I am formally asking for your permission to officially date her" he bowed. Sure he was a gentleman but he had to try really hard to keep himself from laughing at Miyu's reaction.

"You say you like my daughter?" That may be an understatement.....
"Yes sir"
"And what is it you like about her? I'd certainly hope it's not for her monetary value Mr. Wang" She and the moments we've had together are priceless.
"Not at all sir."

He stood up and smiled at a red faced Miyu who looked like she was ready to bolt. Can anyone hear that? The thrashing in his chest? Just him? Okay cool.

"What's not to like about her? She's stubborn, sarcastic, annoying, a glutton, she can be an airhead........." he could ramble about her all day, he's done it to the guys multiple times and he's not ashamed.

"It sounds more like you're filing a complaint Jackson" Mama Cha chuckled and his face warmed. She and Miyu had similar laughs.

"I am ma'm. I'm filing a complaint because your daughter's cuteness causes me daily pain!" he winked reassuringly at Miyu and he smiled at her distressed face.

"She's also a beautiful, strong, and intelligent young woman who is multi-talented and very caring and I have a hard time thinking of any minute of my day when I'm not thinking about her" Honestly I don't think there's any second I'm not thinking about her....but he can't say that....she'd think he was a creeper...

"And as I demonstrated yesterday, I'd protect her with my life. Though we haven't known each other that long.....I've never felt closer to anyone....."
"And you sweetheart? Do you like Mr.Wang as well?"

Jackson eyed her curiously. He knew Mimi, she'd quickly deny it but that was what was so charming about her.

"I really do.....yes" Did he hit his head too hard when he fell off the couch? No, can't be he was pretty hard headed. OMG SHE SAID YES!

"I really....do....like Jackson.....He's an idiot. A really big idiot. A HUGE IDIOT!...." THANKS MIMI!
"OH MY GOD I GET IT IM AN IDIOT!"

His heart literally wanted out of his chest. Miyu turned pink as she looked down and started twiddling her thumbs and said sincerely "But he's also really sweet and considerate and makes me laugh......and I'm really happy when he's around....."

She's never complimented him like that before. He really has been getting through to her. To be honest there would be times he doubted himself and really thought she despised him....awww Mimi I'm really happy when you're around me too. She lifted her head shyly and smiled at him and he mirrored that flawless smile.

"Well there you go son. If you can handle her then she's all yours!" YES STAMP OF APPROVAL BABY!!!
"I think I can handle her just fine, sir."

He gave both her parents a strong, appreciative handshake and made his way back to his seat. BEST FEELING EVER! He looked over at Miyu who then shifted away from him with a red face and he couldn't stop the laugh escaping his mouth. WHY SO CUTE!?

"So when's the next date?"

Miyu looked up at him with concerned eyes not wanting to be a burden to him. Ow. His heart. The guilt. "I'm not sure yet ma'm. We have our Japan Tour this month so I'll be very busy....."

The slow realization that he wouldn't be seeing Miyu's face in person everyday started eating at his heart.

"But when it does happen I promised her it'd be the best date ever, didn't I?" He held up his pinky and without any hesitation she locked her pinky with his and nodded.

"Say the word Honey and I can send you to Japan in a heartbeat" PLEASE!
"Daddy don't say that!" SHHHH!!!
"I can totally see that happening, but you have to take me too or I'll kick your " By all means~
"STOP!" so cute....
"Our baby's embarassed! And has a boyfriend! I never thought I'd see this day!"
"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" YET!!!
"Not yet at least but you guys might as well be....." RIGHT!?
"Then can I have him?" NO! NO NO NO NO NOPE NO!

"NO! MINE!........" Bye Bye heart it was nice knowing you. Jackson knew he wasn't hearing things that time. Her face turned red as everyone looked at her lovingly. Their daughter who had her walls up so high to keep people out finally let them crumble down. and it was because of him.

He laced his fingers through hers as the electricty flowed through his body from her touch. He smiled at her and swung their hands together and he never wanted to let go.

"Yours. All yours."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the boys requested Jackson brought Miyu and Eunji to the dorm. The boys swarmed her and he tried his best not to get TOO jealous because it took him forever to be able to hug her!

His heart warmed as he watched Miyu drag her sister into their living room and intereact with everyone. She then left her sister once she knew she wouldn't cause any trouble and scurried to the kitchen to get a better view.

"Look at you being all protective of your sister, it's cute"
"I don't know who I'm more worried about, her or the boys....." That is a very good question!

As they laughed he felt depressed. With upcoming promotions and the tour when would they be able to laugh again like this? They really shouldn't waste this precious time. Suddenly Miyu dragged him into the living room and smiled knowing she was thinking the same thing as him.

"So does that make us GOT9 now?" BamBam asked curiously and the living room bursted into laughter. "Jaebeom has alot of cousins now it seems!" Eunji eyed Miyu curiously for the comment and it was cute to watch them interact.

Miyu's face lit up as she conversed with everyone and he felt extremely happy. He eyed her hand and wanted to hold it so bad so he crawled his fingers over to hers but before he could reach she was suddenly tugged away and he snagged onto her arm.

"Hands off she's mine Wang! I want to hug my sister then kick her !"
"No Way Eunji! I earned her fair and square! There will be no kicking of my girl while I'm around!"

"OOOOOO So she's "Your girl" now huh" Jinyoung joked as he wiggled his eyebrows. Jackson nodded his head determinedly but didn't loosen his grasp on Miyu's arm.

"YEAH MY GIRL! And don't you forget it!"
"YEAH WELL SHE'S MY SISTER AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!" Oh me and Eunji are going to be the best of friends.

After hours of fun between the 9 of them everyone finally settled with their bowls of ice cream. Eunji nudged Miyu who looked at her curiously and she whispered "Do they knows?"

Jackson shook his head "They don't knows"

Jaebeom's ears shot up like the kitty he was "Do they knows what?" and suddenly all attention was on the 3 of them. Jackson waved his hands in the air "NOTHING IMPORTANT!"

"Hyung lying is bad"
"Definitely Hyung, right Mimi Noona you don't like liars~"
"You can't keep secrets from us!"
"I want to know what we're talking about"

Mark chuckled with his cheeks full and everyone turned to look at him "Isn't it obvious?" the boys shook their head as the girls looked at him curiously. He pointed his spoon between the two of them but before he said anything he took his phone out his pocket and shot someone a text.

Miyu's pocket vibrated soon after and her eyes widened as she read the text then looked up at Mark then glared at Jackson. She mouthed "You told him!?" and Jackson instantly denied it. He wouldn't tell a soul her secret how could she accuse him?! Wait....how did Mark know?

Mark smiled "No he didn't tell me, I can just see it" Miyu raised her eyebrow at him

"You stared at my sister long enough to figure that out huh"

Jackson bursted out into laughter as Mark's face turned pink and the rest of GOT7 and Eunji were lost. BamBam latched onto Mark's arm "I want to know!"

Everyone started complaining then Youngjae grabbed Yugyeom's arm "YUGYEOMMIE ATTACK!"

Miyu and Jackson shot their gaze at Yugyeom who actually got up and plopped his massive body next to Miyu's tinyness and blushed. He leaned his head against her shoulder and cooed sweetly "Mimi Noona, can we knows? Please?"

CURSE YOU YUGYEOM AND YOUR ADORABLE MAKNAENESS! Jackson watched in jealousy as her cheeks tinted pink and she even had the audacity to lean her head against his.

Miyu opened and Jackson quickly crawled over and cupped with his hand. "YOU CAN'T JUST TELL THEM! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I WORKED TO FIND THAT OUT!?"

Jaebeom grabbed Jackson by the back of the shirt and pulled him back "That's no way to behave infront of the ladies" and Miyu and Eunji chuckled.

"Tell us whaaaaat?" Jinyoung pouted and as if it were the most natural thing in the world Eunji shrugged her shoulders "We're not really related" Miyu eyed her sister curiously and Jackson whined "How could you just say it!?"

Eunji smirked at him "I enjoy your pain Wang" and Jackson shot his gaze to Miyu who also shrugged her shoulders "Oh well"

WHY ARE THEY SO MEAN!?

Miyu went on to tell everyone what she told Jackson. Eunji's family adopted her at a young age but what Jackson didn't know was that she and Eunji were best friends prior. Everyone listened diligently and when they asked questions that he was also wondering Eunji shook her head.

"We don't like to talk about it in detail, what's done is done." Miyu then smiled at Jackson "And if I do Pabo would be the first to know"

"NO FAIR YOU CANT LEAVE THE INTERESTING THINGS OUT!"
"Why does Hyung get to know first?"
"Because she's his girl Youngjae"
"Mimi did you know it was Jaebeom's idea to order take out?"

Everyone then shot a look at Jaebeom who smiled righteously. He knew exactly why everyone was looking at him. "He was also the one who recommended Woo's...."

"So you're saying...."
"THIS WAS ALL POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF JAEBEOM?!"

Jackson jumped into Jaebeom's lap and squished his cheek against Jaebeom's who screamed playfully "LOVE YOU HYUNG!" But then everyone fell silent as Miyu quietly and cutely crawled over her sister's sprawled out legs and shoved Jackson off Jaebeom and she smiled at him.

"Thank you Jaebeommie" she lent in and kissed the side of his cheek and the room when crazy. Jackson saw red and was about to charge at a now blushing Jaebeom who was covering his cheek with his hand as GOT5 held him back.

"OH HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID YOUR KISSES BELONG TO ME AND ONLY ME!!!!" Eunji back hugged Miyu and chuckled as Miyu stuck her tongue out at Jackson.

"Noona can I have a kiss too♥"
"Me too Mimi Noona....actually no it's okay.....but i'd really like one too~"
"You kissed Jaebeom I should automatically get one since we're a duo!"
"I'm just going to keep my mouth shut because I share a room with Jackson...."
"You kiss one of us you kiss all 7 of us Noona that's the rule~"

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO! The room bursted out into roaring laughter.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jinyoung brought his finger to his mouth and the room instantly silenced as ordered by their mother.
"What is it Hyung" Bammie asked curiously and Miyu and Eunji tilted their heads questioningly.

"We have ladies in the house, Try to behave~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: Who noticed how close everyone was when they were skyping in Japan while the ladies were at the bridal shop~ Because now everyone knows! Even the readers knows! but they don't knows everything~ Not yet at least \o/ Till next week everyone -huggles-