☼ How We Met ☼ Special Chapter

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: It seems people aren't too happy with SPARK's situation at the moment and I don't understand why :P ♥ so I thought I'd lighten the mood a bit with this~ Enjoy the special chapter ladies and gents \o/
Song: Nishino Kana 'Best Friend'
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sunnyhill Preschool resided in the center of the rural neighborhood, a beacon of education and fun for little children. The wide building was white with a black roof and woodframe window panes that opened outward to let in the sunlight and fresh air.

The sides of the building were painted by the neighboring high schoolers and the little children alike, their master pieces ranging from zoo animals to children of all ethnicities holding hands.

There was black top with multiple hop scotch outlines and chalk drawings and in the back where the grass was lush and green was a huge playground that all the children called "Wonderland."

Little girls in their pink button ups and burgundy overalls watched as little boys in burgundy shirts and khakis raced towards the school gates. Smiling, laughing, giggling and swinging around the lunches their mommy's had packed, you'd never see a happier bunch of kids anywhere.

Across the street in a black mercedes was a little girl eager for her first day.

"Do you have your bag?"
"Yes Daddy"
"How about your lunch?"
"Yes Daddy"
"Colored pencils and notebooks?"
"Yes Daddy"
"Are you ready?"
"No Daddy"

Papa Cha looked back from the driver seat with his eye brows raised in curiousity as his bubbly little Eunji's face suddenly fell. The little girl who's pigtails swayed gentley by her head tangled her fingers together and started swinging her feet.

"What's wrong Honey?"
"What if people are mean to me?"
"Then you tell the Teacher, I told you that."

She looked up with rounded eyes and a subtle frown.

"Do you think I'll make friends?"

Papa Cha smiled and laid his oversized hand over his daughter's little hands and nodded.

"Of course you will Honey~ Maybe even a best friend"

Eunji smiled and played with her father's fingers. A best friend would be nice. Someone to draw with and share her apple slices with. She looked up at him and nodded her head determinedly.

"Okay Daddy I'm ready!"
"That's my girl♥ Let's go!"

Eunji nervously held onto her father's hand as her wide bright eyes observed the colorful walls of the school. There were drawings and finger paintings and all the way to the back was a giant sliding door leading to a HUGE jungle gym.

She tugged on her father's arm and her little finger pointed outside.

"Daddy I wanna play there"
"You will soon Honey"

Inside the classroom other children were already at their desks talking about their lunches and new drawings of snakes and rabbits and chattering away without a care in the world.

Eunji hid behind Papa Cha's leg as the teacher lady in the blue blouse and khaki pants bent down to say hello.

"Hello Beautiful. What's your name?"
".....Eunji...Cha...."
"Is this your first day sweety?"

Eunji nodded and yelped as Papa Cha coaxed her out from behind him. The teacher held out her hand with an inviting smile.

"I'm Ms.K and I'll be your teacher. It's nice to meet you Eunji I hope you have fun here♥"

Eunji smiled at the teacher and as she turned her head and found her father sneaking out the door tears started to dribble down her cheeks.

"Daddy don't go!"

Papa Cha bent down to his knees and his little girl ran into his arms and he kissed the top of her head.

"Don't worry Honey. I'll be back to pick you up as soon as your day ends okay?"
"Promise?"
"I promise~" he pouted and placed a hand in the air and Eunji giggled and tip toed to kiss his cheek.
"I love you Daddy!"
"I love you too Sweetie. Go have fun!"

After hanging her coat and lunchbox in her cubby Eunji sat at the front desk nearest the window and she frowned as she watched her father get back into his black car and drive away.

Ms.K handed everyone a paper back book with a Cat who was wearing a hat and Eunji smiled. Mommy got her the same book for her birthday! Everyone followed the audio CD and she giggled whenever it played a magical jingle to signal to turn the page.

After reading Eunji placed her notebooks and new crayons and colored pencils on her desk and crossed her hands patiently as the teacher handed out coloring books.

"Wow! Neat!"

She squealed as she opened the Princess themed book and her little hands kept flipping through the pages as fast as she could.

**RIP**

"Oopsie...."

Eunji accidently tore Princess Ariel in half and her eyes started to water and her nose started to sniffle. My....my...my coloring book. A soft sob escaped as she brought her little knuckle to wipe the corner of her eyes.

"Here~"

Eunji found herself face to face with the little girl who sits next to her with her hair in a ponytail and plaid headband holding out her coloring book. Eunji blinked curiously and the girl flipped through her pages and showed her that her Ariel page was fine.

"You can have this one. I'll take the ripped one"

She said happily and switched out the books and Eunji was in awe. She waved and ran to the teacher's desk to ask for a piece of tape while holding up the book on her tippy toes.

"Miyu, you should be more careful♥"
"Sorry Ms.K!"

After drying her tears Eunji fully dove into her coloring world, putting her new art supplies to good use and beamed at her finished coloring of Flounder and Sebastian.

"Hey!"

One of her colored pencils rolled off her desk and started traveling towards the back and little Eunji scurried after it, her pigtails flopping side to side.

"GOTCHA♥"

She cheered with her fingers tightyly wrapped around the elusive pencil and excitedly ran back to her desk but as she arrived her face fell. Where were the rest of her crayons?

Her round brown eyes scanned the room until she found them in the grubby hands of a bunch of boys in the corner. She waddled over and asked politely while batting her long eyelashes.

"Ummm...those are my crayons. Can I have them back please?"

The boys looked up one by one then returned their gazes to their drawings almost crushing the crayons and Eunji's heart sank.

"Can I please have my crayons back?"
"These are our crayons!"

The boy with a bandaid on his nose stuck his tongue out at her and a steady stream of tears rolled down Eunji's cheeks as she clentched her fists.

"Give back her crayons"

The children looked back at little Miyu with her arms crossed against her chest and sternly staring down the boys.

"What?"
"I said give them back"
"No way!"
"Last chance"
"No way am I listening to a GURRRLLL"
"I warned you"

Miyu walked up to the bandaid boy, her hand and slid it across his face from cheek to cheek and the rest of his friends started squealing and laughing.

"EW GROSS!"
"Now you have the cooties, now you're gonna need a cootie shot"
"Cootie shot?"
"Like the ones that the doctor gives you with the big needle"

Miyu brought her hands infront of her body and measured out the size of the needle they'd have to inject him with to cure his "cooties". The boy's eyes widened in fear and he started to wail at the top of his lungs and threw Eunji's crayons at the two girls and ran away.

Miyu started collecting the crayons on the floor and Eunji was still in awe by what she had just seen. Once she collected everything she intertwined her fingers with Eunji's and walked her back to her desk.

"Next time you should tell the Teacher" Miyu lectured gently then sat back down in her seat and continued to doodle.

After doodling it was time for recess and Eunji excitedly ran to her cubby for her jacket and lunch box and fell into single file line to exit to the playground. She looked over at the boy who stole her crayons and giggled, he was still crying. Wait. Are cooties real? What are cooties?

The air was filled with the squeals and laughter of children and Eunji sat quietly at the rounded steal lunch table swinging her feet and ready to eat before playing. She ped her pretty pink lunch box and took out the sandwich, apple slices and juice box her mother had packed for her.

She happily held her sandwich in one hand and her baggy of apple slices in another and sighed in content.

"Sorry!"

Eunji had jerked foward as a bunch of kids ran by and accidently bumped into her. Her sandwich fell out of her hand and landed on the table but her apple slices weren't so lucky as they laid scattered on the grass below.

She bit her quivering lower lip and climbed down the seat to gather the now dirty slices and placed them in the baggy. She can't eat them now! As a single tear traveled down her flushed cheeks a hand grabbed onto her wrist and tugged her towards the water fountain.

"Miyu?"

Miyu in her brown coat smiled happily and pointed to the pebble decorated water fountain.

"You can't eat those because they're dirty but we can wash them over there~"

Once at the fountain wide eyed Eunji held her baggy against her chest as she watched Miyu hop up and down trying to hit the little switch on top to make the water flow. Eunji realized she was taller than Miyu and wanted to help.

"Do you want me to do it?"
"No...no...nope...I...got...itttttttt♥..."

Miyu giggled as she continued to hop in place and the girls squealed as her finger finally pressed against the button and water started spraying everywhere. After the two worked together to drag over a rock to stand on they washed off the apple slices and returned to the table.

"Tag you're it!♥" Eunji squealed at the top of her lungs as she lightly pushed Miyu's back and the two ran across the black top.

"You'll never catch me if you're so slow Miyu!"
"I'm gonna getcha!"

Eunji laughed excitedly but stopped as children around her started to gasp.

"Oh no!"
"She has an owie!"
"Teacher!"

Eunji turned her head curious as to what the commotion was about and she too gasped as she noticed Miyu had tripped and scraped her knee through her maroon stockings and blood dribbled down just like the tears on her face.

Eunji jogged back and knelt next to the quietly sobbing girl and wrapped her arms around her shoulders and started to scream.

"MS.K! MS.K!"

The children around followed Eunji and started screaming and crying for the teacher and Ms.K rushed over.

"Oh no what happened?"
"I....I...."

Miyu wiped the salty tears from her eyes and scooted away from Ms.K as she tried to examine her knee.

"Sweetie we have to clean that up"
"No, it'll hurt"
"Miyu"

Miyu shook her head determinedly with her cheeks puffed out and faced Eunji and her eyes widened at the pig tailed girl who was bawling her eyes out.

"Why are you crying now???"
"BE....BE....BECAUSE YOU'RE CRYING!!!"

Eunji wailed and covered her eyes and the scene only made Miyu cry harder and Ms.K lifted both girls in her arms and brought them inside. Once her injury was cleaned the students were called in for naptime and Eunji blinked up at the ceiling as everyone was starting to snore lightly.

"I miss my Mommy. I miss my Daddy" the thought made her eyes water. I want to go home.

"Pssst"
"Hmmm?"

Eunji turned her head and her eyes widened as she watched Miyu hop around on one foot with her bear in her hand and towards her. Eunji shifted over so Miyu could fit under her blanket and Miyu placed the bear inbetween them.

"When I'm sad my bear makes me happy. We can share him today" she smiled, her eyes still puffy from crying and the two girls continued to blink at each other. Eunji finally nodded and wrapped her arm over Miyu's and the two fell asleep instantly.

"DADDY!!!"

Eunji squealed as her father stood outside at the end of the day just like he had promised. He lifted his little girl in his arms and started spinning her around.

"There she is! How was your day?"
"IT WAS TEERIBULL!!!"

Papa Cha placed his daughter down and knelt in front of her.

"It's pronounced "Terrible" Honey and why was it terrible?"

Eunji was about to go on a full on rampage about the struggles of a Pre-schooler when she noticed Miyu was still sitting at the entrance of the school looking around as everyone was leaving.

"Hon...?"

Eunji ran full speed to Miyu's side and her high pitched voice rung in the air.

"Why are you still here?"
"My Mommy and Daddy aren't here yet"
"Where are they?"
"I don't know"

Eunji blinked down at her then dutifully sat next to her shoulder to shoulder and Papa Cha walked over with a smile on his face.

"Eunji, Honey let's go home"
"NO!"

She said sternly and crossed her arms and Papa Cha knelt down and chuckled.

"Why not?"

She looked over at Miyu who was smiling at her and latched onto her arm and intertwined their fingers together and both girls gasped as a static shock stung their hands.

"Because Miyu will be alone. I won't leave her alone! She took care of me all day and saved me and she got hurt because of me and and and....." Eunji was getting emotional again and a new stream of tears dribbled down her face.

As Papa Cha reached out to catch his daughter's tears, Miyu beat him to it and her little hands wiped away her new best friend's tears.

"No more crying, big girl's don't cry okay!"
"Well said young lady, I'm Papa Cha it's nice to meet you"

Papa Cha held out his large hand and little Miyu placed her small fist in his palm and smiled.

"I'm Miyu! Eunji's bestfriend and Projector!"
"Projector?"
"You know! I won't let anything bad happen to her ever ever and I won't let her cry anymore!"
"OH! It's "Protector" Sweetheart!"

Eunji wrapped her arms around Miyu and squished their cheeks together.
"I"LL BE MIYU'S PROJECTOR TOO! FOREVER AND EVER AND FUREVER!!!"
"We'll be each other's Projectors!!"

"......Sweeties....it's Protector"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: See we're all happy feeling okay and look it's even a double update this week :'D Don't cry in the comments anymore Author-nim is out of tissues♥