JPOV *~ The First Encounter~*

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

The JYP One Mic Concert had finally ended in Hong Kong and the pictures of fake crying members of GOT7 along with the absense of a member upon arrival in Korea caused the fan world to stir. Where was Mr. Wild and y Jackson Wang?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jackson your seat's a few rows ahead of mine so go on ahead"

Jackson gave his manager a fist bump and continued on. After fighting through the crowd at the airport he was glad to be one of the first ones on the plane and enjoy a few moments of peace. He tossed his luggage in the carrier overhead and plopped down in his window seat.

He laughed his crazy high pitched laugh trying to lighten his mood....but it didn't work.at all.

He had stayed behind in Hong Kong an extra week to enjoy some much needed family time since it had been years since he was home. He slept in his own bed and it had been the best sleep he's had in a long time, not that sleeping next to Mark was bad at all but there was less snoring involved.

He ate his mother's home cooking at every meal not leaving a crumb on his plate and kissed her on the cheek everytime she was at the sink washing dishes. She'd giggle and splashed him with water and he'd laugh obnoxiously and run out the kitchen.

He spent some quality time with his brother and father, nothing major just talking about life and what he's missed while being gone.

"So anyone special in your life at the moment?" his brother teasingly asked. Jackson thought for a moment and smiled

"Oh really? Is there?" his brother leaned in closer.

""Yeah, six of em" Jackson said with a mischievous smile on his face

"Wow you're such a dog" his brother joked. Jackson punched him in the arm and laughed.

He knew he was talking about the members of GOT7 and said "who else would I need?"

His father laughed, a happy boastful laugh as he gazed at his boys whom he was so proud of.

He hung out with his friends from both his fencing team and dance crew and it felt like he never left. Like he never quit fencing to pursue a new dream and like he never left his world behind.

As much fun as it was finally being home it only made the departure back to Korea even more painful. He chuckled. He couldn't lie, no matter what he did, no matter how long he was there, no matter how close he was with his brothers from GOT7, the dorms will never feel as great as home.

"Now boarding flight to South Korea from Hong Kong, ladies and gentlemen please find your seat......"

As the pilot made his announcement Jackson plugged in his earphones and pulled down his favorite "WANG" cap and put his hood up. He gazed out the window in deep thought about his coming days.


Snapping out of his trance for a moment he noticed someone in the reflection of his window. He couldn't see their face only their hoodie and jeans and arms clutching onto their backpack like it held the world's secrets in it.

The stranger sat next to him and he scooted a bit closer to the window trying not to be in the way.

Jackson heard a faint announcement over head but his music was too loud and his head too far gone to pay attention. "World" He thought about the upcoming Japan tour and the release of their new single.

He thought about traveling from dorm to the Roommate house to film multiple times a week along with preparations for the upcoming Hallyu Concert and the fan signing this week.

Thoughts flew around his head left and right and he let out a huge sigh. Probably alot louder than he expected since he couldn't hear anything. He could've sworn he felt something bump his leg but when he looked over the girl next to him was looking intently out into the aisles.

He situated himself once again and stared out the window at the moving runway and every second an inch further from home.

The girl next to him shifted a bit and he suddenly felt something land in his palm. He eye balled it not being able to summon the will to move. A chocolate kiss.

Before he could react he felt a spark travel up his left hand and he instinctively closed his hand, chocolate and all.

"Ow"

He thought. It wasn't painful at all but it surprised him none the less.

He could see half the girls face in the reflection and saw her biting her lower lip. For some reason he mimiced her action expecting her to ask for her candy back but she never did.

She settled back into her seat and he took the chance to glance at her reflectiom from the tv screen in front of her. She had dark wavy hair and thick black framed glasses that literally took up half of her round face.

She had a button nose and if he had to sum her up in one word he thought she was "adorable". They looked around the same age or so he thought, you can never tell with asian girls these days.

She was staring at her phone screen when slowly lifted into a warm smile and he couldn't help but smile too. The first genuine smile he's made all day.

He noticed a scar on the top left part of her lip and when he tried to focus more on it her head suddenly shot up and he had a glimpse of her big round brown eyes before he returned his gaze to the window. That was close he thought "she would've thought I was a creeper"

He closed his eyes and fell asleep completely forgetting everything for a moment.


It was a quick and smooth ride considering his battery died leaving him to listen to the planes turbines for the last 20 minutes of the trip. He sighed again as everyone began to move around him to exit the plane "home sweet home"

Before he could move he heard the girl whisper "Enjoy the kiss" and it took a second for him to realize what it meant.

He never gave her back her candy and the idea of that had him jumping out of his seat, grabbing his luggage and heading down the ailse when suddenly someone grabbed his arm.

His manager asked him how the flight was and reminded him of the safety protocols for getting through the crowds of girls and reporters.

Half listening Jackson looked around but the girl was already long gone. "crap"

He loved his fans more than anything but they really made trying to get out of the airport feel like a mission to the center of the earth. He flashed peace signs and heart stopping smiles and after what felt like forever he finally arrived to the safety of his black van.

He made sure the driver was certain no fans were in harms way before departing.

He turned over facing his best friend, Mark, who had come with the rest of his staff to pick up him up.

"So how was the flight" he asked his Hong Kong brother after a strong hug and quick handshake.

Jackson played with the candy in his pocket and smiled before replying sarcastically and fake slapped Mark's arm.

He thought about his family, the thought filled plane ride and the girl who's candy he "stole."

"Ohhhhhhh it was jusssstttt adddoorraaabllleee and fabuloussss, just like me" he winked.

Mark shook his head laughing, glad to have his best frend back.