╪┘Fix This ╓╫

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Has it been an agonizing wait? What scenarios are running through your head? Enni yelled at me owo♥ Everyone please enjoy this week's episode/chapter of SPARK \o/
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'll Be Miyu's Projector Too! Forever and Ever and Furever!

Eunji leaned against the kitchen counter with her head in her hand as she chewed on her finger nails. She watched helplessly as her once bubbly sister who used to sing at the top of her lungs while making breakfast was now back to her old self and waddling around blankly. This honestly wasn't even her old self. This was worse. SO much worse.

You go to ONE sleep over and somehow you come home to the embodiment of every sad Taylor Swift love song to ever exist....wait aren't all her songs about love?

Miyu's world just blew up in her face because of something stupid and the worse part is she was just walking around like nothing happened.

"Babe"
"Hmmmm?"

Eunji frowned as her sister turned to her with rounded eyes, her glasses slowly sliding down the bridge of her nose, totally oblivious to the fact she just accidently smashed the drawer door shut on her finger while she was looking for the spatula and it was starting to bruise.

"Do you want to talk about it?"
"What? My finger? It's fine."
"You know what I mean"
"You want syrup or chocolate sauce for your pancakes?"

Miyu waddled over to the fridge and hid behind the door and Eunji sighed and adjusted the snapback on her head. This is friggin ridiculous. FRIGGIN.RIDICULOUS.

**PING PING**

Mark: How's she doing?

Eunji glared at her phone. How's she doing? HOW'S SHE DOING!? How the hell do you think she's doing?! She's a friggin zombie!
Eunji: Do you really want me to answer that Tuan?

A week has passed since Jaebeom seperated Jackson and Miyu. A week Eunji had to be in the same room with the 7 guys who were causing her sister so much pain and heartache and she had to pretend nothing was wrong. Well ONE but if you hate one of them you hate all of them.

For fairness and respect, as much as the two hated it, Mark and Eunji decided that they shouldn't interact with each other but they kept in contact for....emergency purposes. Not like she missed him.

Jaebeom took away Jackson's secret phone for Miyu and monitored his texts on his main phone and Jackson didn't argue because he knew he was in the wrong. But even if they tried none of GOT7 could get in touch with Miyu. Out of sight. Out of mind. They were even forbidden from going to Woo's.

If that wasn't bad enough Eunji found crumbled notes in the trash bin that Miyu had been throwing away. Notes teasing her and demeaning her and when she asked her about them she said it was "nothing." The normal Miyu wouldn't be taking this bull.

This girl walking around the kitchen with her arms filled with plates and utensils and sugary syrups, her face lacking a glow and big dark eyes was not her sister.

"Thanks for dropping me off, see you after work"

Miyu said stoicly while digging through her bag and headed towards the back while completely leaving Eunji hanging who was waiting for a kiss on the cheek as she usually did. When was the last time she even called her Babe?

"Gramps is getting worried"

Chunsung said as he took his post at the front to welcome in new customers and he sighed deeply and Eunji mirrored his action. The fake employee smile Miyu forced on her face everyday won't be fooling everyone for long.

"Can't we do anything?"
"There's nothing we can do Jaebeom made his call"

Chunsung scratched his head annoyedly as robotic Miyu exited the kitchen and continued the same routine she had for days, the same words, the same actions, the same lost smile.

"Well look at the bright side....."

"And what is the friggin bright side to this mess?" Eunji crossed her arms and chuckled frustratedly.
"He specifically said she shouldn't be around them "for a while" That's not forever and a week kinda sounds like a while....OW!!"

Eunji swung around and crashed her fist again Chunsung's arm causing him to drop his pen and pad.

"And what if she won't let herself be around them anymore. WHAT IF SHE WON'T LET HERSELF BE HAPPY HUH!?"

Eunji was practically yelling and all the customers were now watching her and her chest hurt as Miyu watched with the same blank eyes that haven't twinkled in so long.

"I gotta go, I gotta get to practice"

She shoved her hands into her jacket pockets and started for the door when a gentle hand landed on her shoulder and squeezed gently. She turned her head to Gramps who was smiling lovingly at her.

"Struggle builds character, but our Miyu's struggled enough for her life don't you think? If anyone can fix this it's you Eunji"

She placed her own hand over his and nodded with her head low and left out the door and the bell itself didn't even ring.

Gramps turned and smiled at Chunsung who was rubbing his abused spot on his arm with a sigh. He hoped that hit relieved at least a little of her tension or else he'd be bruising for nothing.

Gramps watched as Miyu scurried into the kitchen and before she entered through the door.

"Miyu Sweetheart"
"Yes Gramps"
"I love you"

"I love you too" she nodded and her voice was completely gone of sincerity and Gramps smiled sadly. He wants his Sweet heart back.

Eunji's leg bounced restlessly as she watched GOT7 interact with the other trainees. Smiling and talking as if nothing was wrong. As much as she hated him right now even she felt bad for how the way Wang was looking right now.

His smiles were hollow and his glow dimished but the more she looked at him...the more she saw her sister...the more she really friggin hated him.

Each time she caught one of the member's gazes she clenched her fist little by little. The seven of them had each other. Her sister wasn't talking to her. She wasn't talking to her friends and she wasn't even talking to Sarang.

As the last of the trainees and her mates left for the day Eunji saw red and stormed towards the seven boys who were getting ready to head out too. She gripped onto the shoulder of the only one wearing a snapback and spun him around.

**CRASH**

Her fist had collided full force with Jackson's face and gasps and curses rung through the air as his body fell to the floor. Mark rushed foward and held the fuming Eunji back but she shoved him away and adjusted her hoodie.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Jackson covered his throbbing cheek with his hands and looked up at Eunji who was staring down at him with her arms crossed and a steady stream of tears rolling down her face.

"I hate you. I HATE you. I HATE YOU. I ING HATE YOU JACKSON WANG!"

Eunji screamed painfully as she knelt down and grabbed the boy who had the same lost eyes as her sister by the shirt. She shook him agressively and kept cursing as the 6 boys watched helplessly.

"This is all your fault! I've never felt so friggin useless in my life!! My sister won't talk to me. She won't talk to anyone. SHE HASN'T CRIED! NOT ONCE! She just roams around like a zombie bottling everything up and I'm scared of what'll happen when she finally blows! AND ALL BECAUSE YOU HAD TO SCREW UP OVER SOMETHING SO SMALL!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

She glared at the rest of the boys as her knuckles started to turn white.

"We just shouldn't have met you guys in the first place! I shouldn't have bumped up her seat to first class! We shouldn't have been friends with you! All you guys did was screw up our lives! She could've been with someone normal, even that idiot Eric but no she wants YOU! And she still does. Seven's suppose to be a lucky number, where the hell is it huh?!"

The shakes started getting weaker and weaker as Eunji's head dropped and her tears started to hit the floor. Her grip lightened a bit and her voice was strained.

"Please. Give me back my sister. Please for the love of God."

Her hands dropped and her sobs filled the room as the feeling of uselessness was starting to take its toll.

Not even Jaebeom was immune to Eunji's desperassion as all the boys had tears in their eyes and their hearts broken. Jackson's eyes were bloodshot and this blow to the face was nothing compared to the pain he'd been enduring.

"I hate me too Eunji" he whispered weakly. Mark watched painfully, biting his bottom lip so hard he could taste blood, as Eunji struggled to her feet and wiped her eyes and he wanted nothing more than to hold her close.

"Jaebeom-ah" her voice was hoarse as she wiped her nose against her sleeve.

"I know you're just trying to teach everyone a lesson but isn't the Leader suppose to be looking out for 's well being? Really, how have you guys been? Is it worth it? So much for GOT9."

She grabbed her duffle bag and headed out the door without turning back to them.


"I'm surprised you actually came out today"

James smiled sadly and blasted the heater to keep Miyu warm in the passenger seat but her face was still impassive, the same it's been all week, as she stared out the window.

Eunji had asked him to take Miyu out the house for a change of pace even if he had to throw her over his shoulder while she went out with some friends to drown her aggression in alcohol and fast food.

He didn't know exactly what was going on but he had a pretty good idea. It still haunted him that he was the last to see smiley happy Miyu and he was determined to help bring her back.

"Eunji said you'd throw me over your shoulder if I didn't go" she replied blankly and at this point James didn't know if she was looking out at the scenery or her own lifeless reflection. She must really love this guy to be hurting so bad and the thought made him tighten his grip on the steering wheel.

"Ummmm can I talk to you about something?"
"Sure"
"Eunji said....you've been getting bullied?"
"It's nothing"

He figured she wouldn't talk about it. Whenever any of her friends tried to pry their way into her head lately they were shoved right back out. Maybe he should've taken Kai up on that offer to hunt down this boyfriend of hers.

"Where are we going?"

Two could play that game. He didn't answer her expecting her to ask again but she never did.

After parking James helped Miyu out the truck. He never noticed just how small and cute she was compared to him and she smelled of Vanilla.

The public park was decorated in fairylights and white streamers and there were stands of pastries and hot chocolate. "A Midnight stroll" type of gathering and all the proceeds went to donating coal to those who still used old fashioned heaters and he knew how much Miyu enjoyed helping others.

Children were running around and couples huddled under the lights and it looked magical. Miyu liked magic and as he looked down at her hopeful his face fell as her none feeling eyes just continued to gaze foward.

"Are you hungry? I can buy you something"
"No thank you"

James sighed defeatedly and continued to walk side by side with his Mimi zombie. He noticed her hand swaying by her side. It was blushing pink since it was cold and she had forgotten her gloves and he couldn't help himself so he grabbed her smaller hand in his and intertwined their fingers.

Miyu slowly lowered her head and blinked at their hands then back at him and as he smiled waiting for her to ask him to let go she just returned her gaze foward. Oh Miyu.

The two walked around hand and hand, walking by stands of sweets and avoiding squealing children until they reached the fountain in the center of the park that was dusted with a thin layer of powder snow.

James pulled out a coin from his pocket and held it out to Miyu and she blinked at it and looked up at him.

"Make a wish?" he asked and Miyu shook her head. He sighed and closed his fist.

"Fine I'll make a wish~"
"Go for it"

James let go of Miyu's hand and clasped both hands around the coin and closed his eyes cutely.

"Dear magic winter fountain I have a wish. This girl next to me, she's very special to me, very special and she's hurting. As much as I wish I could be the one to heal her heart I know it can only be fixed by the one who has it and that's not me so my wish is that everything will be alright with Miyu and her boyfriend again. So I can see her smiling face and hear her laugh and snort again and her sarcasm. GOSH I MISS HER SARCASM!"

He cutely peered down at Miyu with one open eye and a spark of hope flickered in him as she stared blankly at him but it soon extinguished as she brought her blank gaze back to the fountain.

"Please and thank you Magic fountain" he bowed his head then chucked the coin and his laugh echoed in the cold air as he heard it bounce off the fozen water.

"Come on Mimi you gotta admit that was pretty funny"
"Mhmm"

He couldn't take it anymore. He turned fully towards her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He lowered his head to hers and grabbed her soft cold lips in his.


GOT6 watched sadly as Jackson forced out another hollow smile and corny joke to make the MC's of the show laugh. He was smacking his knee and raising his voice obnoxiously as he normally would but they knew better.

They had to explain to their manager that Jackson had absent mindedly ran into the practice room door that's why his face was swollen. Not because one of their best friends punched him in the face.

"Okay okay! So out of the seven of you who's the most childish?" The MC asked as he tapped his que cards on the table and before Yugyeom or BamBam could answer Jackson spoke up, taking everyone by surprise.

"Recently, I have. I've been the most selfish and childish and immature. Hyungs try to warn me of my behavior but like the idiot I am I don't listen too well. And...I really should because it's for my own benefit and for the people I care about. If you're not careful people can get hurt, even when you didn't mean for it to happen and sometimes sorry just isn't enough."

Everyone's face fell including the MC's at the heartfelt explaination and though they were completely oblivious to the double meaning one man cleared his throat.

"Well you're doing a good job by admitting your fault"
"Thanks. But all I can do now is learn and from now on actually listen...so everyone can be happy"

Jackson shot his groupmates an empty smile and the boys smiled back sadly and nodded their heads.

Group 6 Groupchat
Youngjae: I know this is my fault but don't you think we've learned our lesson Hyung
BamBam: It's just that kind of thinking that got us into this mess in the first place! D: It's not your fault and the more you said it the more Jackson believed it!
Jinyoung: You guys know it's a bit more complicated than that. The whole idols and relationships and such...
Yugyeom: What's so complicated? We were all perfectly fine and happy before :')
BamBam: Agreed♥
Youngjae: Agreed.
Jinyoung: ugh.......me too, well said Maknae.

Jaebeom locked his phone screen and placed it in his pocket as he gazed out at the flurries outside. It wasn't like it wasn't hard on him either. He was friends with Miyu too. She took care of the boys and even helped out with idol duties like dancing and compositions and such and most importantly their health and happiness.

He sighed and looked back at Mark and Jackson. Mark had been waiting for his phone to ping at least once today and the usually calm and collected guy's eyes were actually sad but nothing compared to the guy next to him.

Jackson just wasn't the same anymore. He wasn't Jackson anymore, just the shell of his best friend. He didn't want to have to do what he did but he warned him more than once and he had duties as a Leader.

Is it worth it?

Eunji's words echoed in his mind. Was it really worth it? Was their safety worth his friend's happiness. He glanced at everyone's down faces and the thought of broken Eunji and heartbroken Miyu flashed in his mind. All of his friend's happiness?

The boys dragged their feet through ther dorm room where their banner from their party the girl's had thrown still hung but no one had the heart to take it down. Jinyoung and the Maknae started preparing dinner as Youngjae and Jaebeom changed.

"What are you doing?" Jaebeom asked curiously as Youngjae hooked up Jackson's secret phone to it's charger and the screen briefly lit up. A once happy couple. Youngjae smiled sadly.

"You never know when Noona may really need him again you know? She could call at any minute and......."

Jaebeom nodded in acknowledgement and Youngjae combed his hand through his hair and sighed.

"Jackson you should come eat"

Mark called from the table where the rest of the boys were getting ready to satisfy their starving bellies and Jackson just gripped onto the handle of his bedroom door and shook his head with a weak smile.

"I'm good, you guys go on ahead" and he disappeared into the darkness. Everyone turned towards Jaebeom who had his hands crossed under his chin and without a word he began to eat.

The chair screeched against the floor as Youngjae got up hastily and headed towards the room. Mark and Jinyoung quieted down the Maknae who were going to stop him.

"Hyung?"

Youngjae knocked timidly and opened the door slowly. The light was out and Jackson's face was illuminated by his phone screen. His earphones were in, his back against the wall and his hood over his head.

Cause Lovers Dance when they're feeling in love
Spotlight shining it's all about us
It's all about us


Youngjae heard the familiar tune come out of the buds as he made his way over to Jackson. It was the song he and Miyu Noona slow danced to. Youngjae waved at Jackson who looked up at him with dark circled eyes and pulled his earphone out of his ear with a small smile.

"What is it man?"
"You should come and eat Hyung,I bet you're hungry"
"I'm fine Youngjae you go on ahead"

Youngjae's heart hurt. Jackson's been nothing but gentle to him even though it was his fault that his brother was in so much pain. He shook his head. NO! No more thinking like that! It was no one's fault! It's in the past and we have to move foward....for all our sakes.

"Jackson Hyung"
"Hmmmm?"
"Do...you hate me?"

Silence.

Youngjae's eyes explored Jackson's searching for some type of emotion and it startled him when Jackson chuckled and shook his head softly.

"No Youngjae. I hate me. I hate me so much. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Your feelings were pure and innocent and I shouldn't have overreacted and I hope you can forgive me. And for the record, none of this is your fault okay......."

Youngjae's eyes watered as Jackson's voice cracked. Jackson shifted and laid his head in his brother's lap and pulled his hood over his head and his shoulder's began to shake with soft sobs.

"I'm so sorry Youngjae. I'm so sorry everyone. I'm so sorry Eunji and I am so sorry Miyu"

Youngjae wiped the tears streaming down his face and rubbed Jackson's back soothingly as his sobs only increased in volume.

"I miss her Youngjae. I miss her so much!"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 Author Note: I'm so proud I wrote this early \o/♥ I hope you all enjoyed this week's episode of SPARK and don't worry things will start looking up soon because my birthday and Jackson's birthday (yes our birthday's are actually near each other irl) are coming up and of course that needs a special ^__~ See you next week!

PS# I'm now working on an ongoing Mark fic that will be updated on fridays \o/ If you like magic and demons and stuff or just like the fact you're being bossed around by Mark then I recommend it :3 Do you guys want to play?
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/915435/the-play-house-demons-fantasy-fluff-romance-mark-got7-markandoc

PPS# You know it's serious when Author-nim starts tearing up at her own writing >.> or am I overreacting lol (Probably one of the best chapters in SPARK history~)