>\\\ Assumptions ///

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: I apologize I'm late~ I have family over and the internet and computer decided they were too good for me today. BUT thank you all for 4000+ views 4 is my favorite number <3

Thank you all subs and silent readers and I hope you enjoy the story! I assume you guys enjoy the story but I shouldn't make assumptions~ Please enjoy this week's SPARK \o/
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Despite the companies assuring the public that Jackson and Youngji aren't really dating that didn't stop fans from doing what they do best. More Jackji illustrations were made, gifs, FMV's, and variety shows showed the duo no mercy when they appeared together.

There was an instance when the producers added the wedding march to their footage when the lie detector game revealed that the two saw each other as man and woman. Of course they saw each other as man and woman what were they suppose to see each other as? Rocks?

Amongst all this ruckus someone else has been having a little trouble of her own. Wearing a baby pink hoodie, dark wash skinny jeans and white converse, Haruka hid stealthily behind a column in the crowded mall with her hood up and her face hidden by big black sunglasses.

Her pigtails drooped over her shoulders as she leaned around the column to get a better look at the reason she's been at the mall for the 6th time in two weeks Kai.

Last week while Eunji and Haruka were here to buy face masks they spotted Kai talking with a girl over at the jewelery store. She had never seen her before and that was strange since she knew all of Kai's friends and he knew all of hers.

The girl was leaning against her elbow as the two talked animately but something rung a chord in Haruka when Kai started to blush at something she said. He slapped his hand over his eyes and his shoulders shook as he laughed.

"Haruka! YO! What are you looking at?"

Eunji waved her hand infront of Haruka's frozen face and Haruka blinked and shook her head saying it was nothing. And that's what she thought it was, nothing, until she noticed he's been getting messages from a girl whom she didn't know.

She didn't go snooping through his phone but an unfamiliar name would pop up on his screen and he'd excuse himself leaving Haruka dumbfounded. She came back to the mall to pick up a tokidoki backpack she had her eye on and as she passed by the same store she stopped, back tracked and she couldn't believe her eyes.

Kai was talking with the girl at the counter again and they seemed very chummy. Of course she thought they were just friends but that image was shattered when Kai pouted at her adorably and brought his fists underneath his chin to emphasize his cuteness.

DID HE JUST AEGYO HER?! And the girl behind the counter laughed brightly and playfully slapped his arm. This was not okay! NOT OKAY! 

She didn't want to admit it but she blew off a lunch date with Miyu to spy on Kai and it hasn't gone to vain. He's seen this girl multiple times, they've laughed together and today he brought her lunch! DO YOU BELIEVE THAT?!

As the girl wasn't paying attention he just dropped a brown paper baggy on the counter and when the girl turned around she was surprised and smiled at him. It was a really nice smile too. The worse part? They hugged each other.

Haruka took off her sunglasses so her rounded eyes could see better and just as she suspected, they were really hugging. She thought maybe the sunglasses were playing tricks on her but they weren't.

Her shoulders dropped as she sighed deeply and she turned and dragged her feet off into a different direction leaving Kai and the girl alone.


The boys looked out into the crowd astonished by the amount of "Jackji" posters waving in the air at their fansigning in the mall today. The seating arrangement was Mark, BamBam, Jinyoung, Jackson, Youngjae, Yugyeom and Jaebeom and no matter who the fans were talking to the topic of Jackji would always pop up.

Youngjae smiled awkwardly at a girl wishing him to stay strong, something about Suzy and dating, and once the fan was off he leaned over to Jackson and whispered in his ear.

"Strangest. Fansigning. Ever."

You were telling him? Jackson's cheeks were sore from smiling awkwardly since the event began. Fans ranged from telling him that they were happy he was in a relationship and happy,then to those wishing he wasn't with Youngji and this whole fiasco was ridiculous.

If people always went by the logic that idols were dating because they went out to eat together then where were the headlines about him dating Amber?! He's eaten out with her lots of times!

Miyu handled the gossip very well and he was so thankful. Youngji had insisted on a three way call and the first five minutes into the conversation consisted of him and Youngji apologizing profusely and assuring her that it wasn't true.

Do you know what Miyu did? She laughed. It wasn't an awkward "oh great just great" kind of laugh but an actual bright laugh that not only made his heart happy but feel at peace. 

He should've known better than to think she'd be upset with him over this controversy especially after what they had already been through but it upsets him greatly that Miyu has to see it everywhere. WHEN DID HE GET THAT POPULAR!?

An hour and a half into the event the staff decided that the boys should take a quick break and they all ventured behind the back drop for a bit of fresh air. One by one the boys traveled down the little stairs and skipped the last couple and threw their arms behind their heads.

"When is this going to die down?" 

BamBam asked as he opened a red bean jelly and started nibbling on it. That's what the boys were hoping for, for all this to blow over quickly. JYP didn't scold Jackson, it wasn't his fault but he said next time he shouldn't look so love sick while walking by Youngji in the park.

Jackson slumped in his chair and pulled his snapback over his face as he explained to him that he was talking to her about Miyu that's why his face was like that! 

JYP took a seat next to him and patted his arm reassuringly saying things could be worse and Jackson asked how? Well, Miyu could be the one being hounded by papparazzi and fans instead of Youngji and that would be alot more complicated.

"Hey Jackson"

Jackson rubbed his hand down his face and looked over at Jinyoung who was looking out into the mall area with his eye brows furrowed concernedly.

"Isn't that Haruka?"

Jackson nodded as his eyes followed the sunken shoulders of the girl in pink who was usually a ray of sunshine. Her face was flushed and her eyes looked sad so Jackson told staff he was just going to make a quick bathroom break and snuck away from his fans.


Why was she back behind this pillar again watching Kai and the girl talk about something so important that even Kai's eye brows were furrowed with concentration.

She tried to walk away but her feet were glued to the ground and her eyes were beginning to burn from her lack of blinking. Haruka could feel her lips dip down in a frown and.....

"Hey"
"YAH!"

Someone tapped Haruka's shoulder scaring her so bad she hopped in the air and when she landed she turned and her eyes widened in surprise. Jackson was smiling meakly at her with his hood of a plain black jacket over his head.

"Hey hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you! Don't cry!"

Jackson paniced as Haruka began to sob. Tears poured out of her eyes and her sleeves became soiled as she tried to wipe them away. Her whimpers were so sad you'd think she were a puppy and someone had kicked her.

He ped his jacket quickly and pulled her quivering body inside and held her comfortingly while trying to get to a more private area. He sat Haruka down on a bench and pulled out his water bottle from him pocket and offered it to her but she shook her head and continued to sob to herself.

Jackson blew out air and crossed his arms. What could possibly be so bad to make THE super shiawase (happy) princess Haruka cry as if the world ended?

He sat down next to her and reached out hesitantly then brought his hand back not wanting to make her anymore upset than she already was. He regrouped his thoughts and poked her gently and pulled back quickly before she had the chance to attack and he frowned as she faced him with her wet, swollen eyes.

"What happened Harukawaii?"

Haruka giggled weakly at Jackson's own little nickname for her. She never thought an idol she used to like would become a good friend of hers and actually give her his own name for her.

She told him about Kai. About his weird messages from a girl and his constant visits to her in the mall and not telling Haruka about it as if he didn't want her to know. Just talking about it made her heart hurt more and she started to sob again and Jackson pulled her face into his shoulder and massaged her head.

That didn't sound like Kai at all. It sounded like she was implying that he was cheating on her and it kinda sounded suspicious but..

"If I learned anything Haruka from what I went through with Miyu and the guys, you can't just go around making assumptions"

Jackson said as he rubbed her shoulder comfortingly as she moved from his side and started to sob quietly into her hands. The expression "two peas and a pod" was created because of Kai and Haruka. They were the definition of a perfect couple and Jackson wouldn't say it but sometimes even their cuteness made him squeal.

"What.....what if he doesn't love me anymore Oppa?" she looked up sadly and Jackson pulled his sleeve over his hand and wiped her red runny nose and smiled.

Kai was her best friend, her other half, she couldn't imagine what it'd be like without having him by her side. Well she'd be thinner that's for sure, he always looked out for her well being and loved treating her out for her favorite thing in the entire world: Bubble tea.

When she was having a bad day he'd bring her a bubble tea, when she was sick he'd bring her a bubble tea, when she was angry he'd bring her a bubble tea and it wasn't the sweet drink that always made her feel better, it was his embrace and his voice reassuring her everything will always be okay.

She didn't want to be here on a bench sitting next to Jackson, no offense, but she wanted to be in Kai's arms but he was too busy with the pretty girl at the store.

"Haruka he's crazy about you and you know it!"

Haruka chuckled as Jackson wiped the last tear from her face while sticking out his tongue cutely.

"You're a real good friend Jackson, I'm happy Miyu's dating you."

Jackson beamed from the compliment as Haruka took the water bottle from the side and sipped it. 

"I'm happy she's dating me too! And if she heard me say that she'd probably say something like "If I didn't date you who else would?"

The two laughed happily and as she kept her snark comment about how he had an entire fandom head over heels for him she quickly kissed Jackson on the cheek appreciatively.

"Thanks for listening!" Haruka shook her head in disbelief. She got snots all over an idol! Not just an idol but Miyu's boyfriend too! Sorry Oppa!

"Haruka?"

Jackson and Haruka looked up at the sound of a bag hitting the floor and Haruka instantly shot up as her face paled.

"Kai, it's not what it looks like!"

She's seen enough movies and dramas to know where this scenario was headed. Boyfriend catches girlfriend with another boy and there's a whole misunderstanding and an hour sequence of the girl begging the boyfriend to believe that it was nothing but he doesn't listen. 

Jackson watched curiously as Kai brushed right by his bag and grabbed Haruka's face in his hands and his expression was riddled with concern.

"Jagi? What's wrong I've been looking everywhere for you! Are you alright?"

He ducked his head in and kissed her swollen eyelids then pulled her into his chest and squeezed her tightly and Haruka's arms dropped to her sides.

"How did you know I....."
"I heard you crying! At first I thought I was hearing things but I had this gut feeling that you weren't okay but I couldn't find you! What happened?"
"You....you're cheating on me....."
"EH!?"

Jackson stood stiffly and awkwardly from the bench with his arms up defensively as he shuffled away from dead pan Haruka and shocked Kai.

"Ummmm I gotta go....not because of this but...ugh I got a fansiging to get back to.....hope everything's okay! BYE!"

Kai and Haruka stared into each other's eyes in silence as they ignored the fleeing idol and Kai's lips dipped into a hurt frown.

"Jagi, I would never do that!"
"Then who's that girl at the store Oppa! The one who's been making you laugh and blush huh?"

His eyes rolled away as a blush crept up his neck and Haruka took that as a confession.

"Is it because she's like a real woman and not childish like me? I may not be tall or y and mature but I'm adorable and lovable and I love you!" she whined and brought her fists to her eyes ready to catch the tears that were threatening to run down her face.

Kai's mouth dropped to say something but instead he walked back to his fallen bag and held it out to her with a defeated expression on his face. Haruka watched as he pulled something out and her lip curled out.

They were her poster boards for k-pop concerts that she asked Kai to light up for her. GOT7, VIXX, EXO, there were all her favorite groups and even some she didn't ask him to do.

"That girl at the store, her father is an electrician and a family friend. I asked if he could help light up your signs because, I hate to admit it but I couldn't do it myself and I didn't want to dissappoint you Jagiya. I kept visiting Hyeonin to check up on her father's progress since he doesn't believe in cell phones. I can't believe you'd think I was cheating on you Haruka, I love you so much"

Kai flinched as Haruka started to sob guiltyly and he caught the boards she was dropping and quickly placed them back in the bag so he could catch her as she flew into his arms.

"I'm sorry I doubted you Oppa! Aieru! Honto ni gomen ne! Saranghaeyeo!"

"I'm sorry if I was acting so suspicious that you thought I was being unfaithful Haruka. I was just embarrased you know.....you look at me with such admiration and marvel at the fact that I could do anything and the fact I was done in by a couple of light bulbs...I love you. Shhh don't cry anymore, I know what'll cheer you up let's go get some bubble tea!"


"Do you have any 4's?"
"Goldfish. Any 3's?"
"I think you're cheating Pabo...."
"Why?!"
"You're smiling stupidly! GIVE ME YOUR FOURS!"

Miyu lunged foward on her bed to tackle Jackson who shoved his cards into his shirt and he squealed as she lifted up the hem to retrieve the cards and she groaned annoyedly at the three other fours he had.

"This is why we can never finish a game Jackson you keep cheating!.....Hey are you okay? OH! I'M SORRY!"

After her fit about his game integrity Miyu looked down at Jackson and was taken back. His cheeks were red and his eyes were dark as he chewed on his lower lip to the point it was turning red.

She followed his gaze and she gasped as she realized her hand was splayed across his abs. Hard and defined and warm under her touch, she retracted her hand from his pale skin and apologized profusely.

Miyu slapped her hand over her eyes and used the other to try to pull Jackson's shirt down and she felt weird when he growled slightly when her hand brushed against his chest and it wasn't helping him at all that she was currently straddling him.

Jackson coughed and placed his snapback onto his head with the visor in front, fixed his shirt and carefully lifted Miyu off of him and placed her onto the bed and he stiffly stood and walked over to the door.

"Pabo where are you going?"
"I need something cold to drink I'll be right back"

Miyu grabbed Jackson's phone from the nightstand and answered it curiously.

"Kai?"
"Wow Jackson you sound alot like Miyu"
"Bobo it is Miyu. Why are you calling him?"
"I need to thank him for something, where'd he go?"
"We had a little play fight then he got all weird and said he needed to get something cold to drink...."
"Were you on top of him?"
"Yes...."
"Hahaha sounds like he needs a cold shower instead"
"Huh?"

The door opened and Jackson came in with two cups of shikhye and a bag of chocolate covered pretzels held in between his teeth and he mumbled words and Miyu held the phone out to him.

"It's Kai"

Jackson mumbled incomprehendable none sense and Miyu shrugged.

"I dunno he said he had to talk to you. Here"

Miyu held the phone to Jackson's ear and grabbed the bag of pretzels from his teeth and she squished her face as he kissed her nose.

"What's up man?"
"I just wanted to thank you for taking care of Haruka today."
"You weren't cheating right? I told her there was no way you were like that"

Huh? Kai cheated on Haruka?
Shhh Baby, can't you see I'm on the phone don't be rude!~
Hmmph.....


"Thanks Jackson but no I wasn't, it was just a little misunderstanding but we're all good. I owe you a meal."
"Don't need to thank me, you guys are my friends too."
"Hahaha just because you and I are friends doesn't mean I like you"

Kai likes you Pabo?
No, no he doesn't Mimi shush


"I'll let you get back to Miyu. Dude, try to control yourself I don't want to have to explain to her why guys need cold showers out of the blue."
"She knows?"
"No, she just said you acted weird and you better keep it that way. If we were in some sort of alternate universe like a fanfiction and the author was writing our lives she'd like to keep things PG....PG-13 at most."

What's PG-13?
Miyu stop ease dropping!
Why are you blushing Pabo???? What'd he say??


"Bye Kai!"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: We had lots of James, lots of Eric now lots of Haruka and Kai, we have all muskateers covered~ Did you guys really think after all the drama we had literally five minutes ago that made everyone go crazy I'd make more? Puh-lease have a little faith in Author-nim xD Hope you enjoyed and see you next week for another SPARK \o/

-I'll make a new graphic tomorrow I'm tired @_@-