░ ♥Valentine's Day Special♥░

【░ ✮SPARK✮░ 】

Author Note: Happy Single Awareness Day everyone :D Eat lots of candy and throw rocks at couples...jk jk but do enjoy this Valentine's special to keep you busy today \o/ I love you all~ You readers are my Valentines!

Song: Wonder Girl's Be My Baby: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fy4cqWMhyI
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Mimi-tan stop touching it!"
"But..... it's bouncing...."

The halls of the University today were filled with lovey dovey couples, confessions and scolding Professors. The normally quiet girls gathering their courage to speak to their crushes and the soft subtle cry of rejection in the bathroom.

The air was sweet with the smell of love and chocolates and the hallways decorated with cut out hearts (and candy wrappers) and cupids making even the most cold hearted people.....well......ven more cold hearted.

Miyu cutely played with the heart antenna headband Haruka was wearing for what Eric liked to call "Forever Alone Day."

She didn't understand why he was since he was the "Hot Nerd" that girl's followed around like puppies but even with his 4 eyes he still didn't notice.

"Must you dress up as Cupid every year?" Eric tugged gently on Haruka's little wings on her back and as if he had touched her inappropriately she playfully gasped and whacked him in the arm with the huge bouquet of balloons Kai had gotten her and Miyu chuckled.

"AND YOU!" he suddenly yelled at her and made the two girls jump and the surrounding students watch them curiously.

"Don't yell! What?"
"We're suppose to be forever alone together. How could you go and get a boyfriend and leave me?!" he pouted and Miyu crossed her arms and averted her gaze as a subtle blush crept onto her cheeks.

This was her first Valentine's Day that she actually had someone special who wasn't her father or her best guy friends and it made her heart flutter.

She and Eunji were in the kitchen till late last night making chocolates and after picking out the ones that weren't burnt by Eunji's touch she quickly divided them into brightly colored boxes for friends and family.

"Speaking of which, I have your chocolates in my locker....." Miyu mumbled embarrasedly as she fumbled with her combination lock and Eric hopped up and down in his spot and Haruka's eyes glittered in pure delight. Everyone's favorite part of the day. Candy.

"................................." 

As soon as the door of her locker opened a flood of red and pink balls along with heart shaped confetti poured out of the confined space and rolled down the hallway leaving the passing by students dumbfounded.

"What the hell is this?"
"Did that come from Scar Face's locker?"
"Who would be her Valentines?"
"She's so lucky!"


Miyu face palmed as the last ball fell and Haruka and Eric observed as the students started playing with the balls and Professors were coming out of their rooms looking just as awe struck as them. She knew who did this. She knew very well. The question was how?

"Mimi-tan?"
"I don't want to talk about it....."

She sighed heavily and noticed a hanging envelope and plucked it off it's ribbon. Just a plain white envelope with no writing or decorations on it. Maybe Pabo could've put a little more effort into it.....

"Happy Valentine's Day Beautiful!
Time:.....
Place:......
Love, Your Secret Admirer ☺" Secret admirer? Really?

Miyu shoved the note into her bag, handed Haruka and Eric their little boxes of happiness, also Haruka's sweater she had left at her house yesterday and closed her locker door. The 3 walked down the hall and Eric looked around curiously with a truffle slowly melting in his touch.

"Who's going to clean this up?"
"Just pretend you don't see it"


"Thanks so much Ms.Cha"

The woman at the front desk of the JYPE building beamed at her as she recieved a little box of chocolate happiness from Miyu. She always made extra every year but this was the first time she actually had people to give them to.

"It's my pleasure. Thank you for all you do and Happy Valentine's Day~" she made her way to the downstairs practice room as usual but she spotted a familiar face with a cell phone to their ear.

She timidly walked up to them and when they noticed her they smiled in surprise and mouthed "Just a moment."

Miyu nervously fidgeted with the bag of boxes as she waited patiently for JYP to finish up his conversation. He placed his phone in his pocket and clasped his hands together in delight as Miyu held out a neatly decorated box with his initials on it.

"Oh you shouldn't have~" he gratiously accepted it and shook it near his ear and it made Miyu smile, he really is a nice person. He undid the golden ribbon and popped a truffle into his mouth and sighed in bliss.

"I couldn't bring you coffee today but I made your truffles coffee flavored so I hope you don't mind" 
"Why thank you for thinking of me Ms.Cha"
"Call me Miyu sir"
"Well then Miyu, thank you so much. Now on your way, I bet you have to deliver seven more of these boxes don't you?" he winked playfully and Miyu tried to fight her glowing cheeks. If only he knew.

She scurried down the hallway then turned when he called her name and smiled.

"You're a good girl Miyu, if you ever need anything, anything at all, come to me" 

She nodded appreciatively at his kind words and offer and ran off in search of her boys.

"Okay, now where were those stairs......" she's been to this practice room more than once and still sometimes she can't find her way around this building. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER?!

"Oops..." she gasped as she walked into someone, or maybe it was a wall, and quickly rumaged around in her bag to make sure she didn't squish her chocolates.

"Sorry didn't see you there"

Miyu looked up and fought off an embarrased chuckle. Taecyeon. Of course he didn't see her from way up there.

"No it's my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going" she rubbed the back of her neck and apologized but not because she was embarrased but because looking up at him hurt her neck. She was not wearing the right shoes today.

He smiled and was going to ask her if she was lost but a familiar voice called out behind him.

"Hey Taec...Oh hello Miyu!"

Happy Nickhun came by and he wasn't alone. Tiffany held onto his arm gently and the two looked like they were just heading out. She smiled at Miyu and asked Nickhun who she was and the adoring look he gave his girlfriend made Miyu cover her eyes.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he finally reached them and Miyu brought her hand down from her face and started rummaging through her bag once more. Somehow she felt like Santa today.

"I ugh...got lost....again" Nickhun laughed then looked puzzled as Miyu handed him a navy blue box.

"Tiffany Unnie, it's not what it looks like...." Miyu said shyly as the idol smiled at her and shook her head. Nickhun accepted the box and undid the wrapping to find a truffle with his name on it.

"Thanks alot Miyu. Happy Valentine's Day" he ducked in and kissed her cheek and Miyu quickly turned her back to the idols as she blushed crimson and they laughed light heartedly.

"You can't just go around kissing people" Tiffany whacked his arm playfully and he chuckled.

"She's not just people, she's kind of like......my little sister" Miyu turned in time to catch his heart stopping wink then was taken back when Taecyeon was holding his hand out.

"Don't I get anything?" he pouted cutely and Miyu looked shocked and confused. He withdrew his hand and laughed saying he was just kidding but Miyu quickly pulled out one of her extra boxes of happiness and gave it to him.

"As a sorry...for running into you" she bowed formally then ran down the hall before they could fluster her anymore.

"Other way Mimi!" Nickhun called and Miyu turned a complete 180 and ran in the proper direction of the practice room. Must take mental note. Must not get lost again.

As Miyu opened the door to the practice room she just caught a flood of festive balls roll out of Eunji's practice bag as she opened it and she had the same blank, annoyed, look that Miyu had at school.

Eunji pulled out the plain envelope and read the contents then shoved it back into her bag that now looked like a child's ball pit.

BamBam started juggling balls and Youngjae clapped amusedly, Jinyoung playfully threw some at the trainees and laughed as they threw some back at him, Yugyeom tripped over some practicing his body gags and Jaebeom held his arms up defensively as Eunji glared at him.

"You too huh?" Miyu came over and kissed her sister's cheek as the rest of GOT7 came over to greet her with rounded puppy dog eyes.

"HI NOONA!~"
"NOONA~ Did you bring us something~?"
"BamBam that's rude you just cant ask like that!"

The Maknae line bickered and Jinyoung handed her a green envelope that said "Happy Valentine's Day Mimi"on it. She opened the card and smiled at the heart felt messages the boys had written for her along with a single Hershey bar that had a sticky note that said "we didn't get paid yet :D".

"Thanks guys" she hugged the boys then eyed Jaebeom who had a unsettling grin on his face.

"No, no we did not do THAT this time" he pointed innocently to the scattered plastic balls and Miyu crossed her arms and didn't believe him for a second.

"So it's just a coincidence Dumb and Dumber aren't here right?" Eunji asked as she emptied the last ball from her bag annoyedly and kicked it across the room. Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders.

"Believe it or not Markson are actually on schedule"

"NOOOOOONAAAAAA!!~~"

The boys whined impatiently and Miyu finally gave each member their designated box of happiness and BamBam flew into her arms, making her drop the bag to carry his slim figure bridal style.

"I'm your favorite Valentine right Noona~" he cooed cuddling her head to his cheek and she was relieved a certain Pabo wasn't here to destroy his Thai brother. 

Jinyoung skipped to her side with his hands behind his back and kissed her cheek appreciatively "Finally we're not single on Valentine's day~"

"What's that suppose to mean" she asked as she tried to place BamBam down but he refused to let go and tightened his hold around her neck.

Baby Yugyeom made his way over, blushing so bright he could light up a dark room and kissed her other cheek.

"You date one of us you date all of us~" 
"Ehhhh?"

Shy Youngjae came over rubbing the back of his head and placed a light peck on her cheek and quickly scurried away.

"Not like literally he means...but you know"

Jaebeom smiled happily at his cat shaped chocolate then moved her bangs and kissed Miyu on the forehead while pinching BamBam's arm but he still wouldn't let go of her.

"Why aren't I getting all this love and affection I gave you guys chocolate too!" Eunji whined in disbelief then beamed as Yugyeom gave her a shy side hug and she wrapped her arms around his waist and squished him while sticking her tongue out at her sister.

"Because we know Mimi Noona's chocolates won't kill us" Youngjae said playfully then he screamed as Eunji unwraveled herself from the maknae and chased the vocalist around while the trainees in the room watched amusedly.

"IM YOUR NOONA GOD DAMMIT RESPECT ME!"

"Mimi Noona I have a request!" BamBam declared proudly as he shifted a bit in Miyu's arms but still didn't let the small girl put him down.
"If I do it can you get off me?" she asked and chuckled and he nodded.

"Oppa~"
"Huh?"
"Call me Oppa" he whind cutely and started teetering back and forth causing the two to sway. Miyu thought seriously for a moment. Could she do that? Was she comfortable enough now to use the word she's always hated?

She peered into BamBam's glistening eyes that waited for her response then at the rest of the boys who have become so precious to her, even poor Youngjae who was currently being threatened by Eunji's fist. Why the hell not?

"BamBam...Oppa" she whispered embarrasedly and Jinyoung and Jaebeom's mouths dropped in disbelief. BamBam's eyes widened even more as he screamed and made the "Omona" pose.

"OH MY GOD!!!!"

Miyu turned her attention to the rest of the boys who were watching her expectantly and took in a deep breath.

"Jaebeommie....Oppa........Jinyoungie...Oppa......Yugyeommie....Oppa......Youngjae Oppa......" she whispered and at the end she felt as if she ran a marathon but she was fully satisfied with her decision as the boys looked at her bewildered.

She yelped and accidently dropped BamBam and he curled into fetal position to avoid getting trampled as the rest of the boys rushed to give her a group hug.

"Why...are you guys...so happy about that" she asked in between laughs as they cuddled her, fully aware at this moment they were safe from the Wrath of Wang.

"Why wouldn't they be excited a pretty girl called them "Oppa" babe" Eunji came over munching on one of her chocolates and cringed at the bitter taste. At least its better than last year's.

"She loves us" Jaebeom laughed and Yugyeom squealed embarrasedly
"I do, now get off me!"
"BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER!" BamBam cheered still curled up on the floor.
"Ummm can you not tell Jackson we kissed you? I'd like to live to see next Valentine's day......" Youngjae said nervously as he thought about the consequences of their actions.
"Why did you guys kiss me???"
"Because love is in the air~ CANNN YOU FEEEL THE LOOOVEEE TONNIGHHHTT" Jinyoung sung at the top of his lungs
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Miyu nervously fidgeted outside of the restaurant the note had told her to go to. It wasn't anything fancy but it was still filled with couples and decorations and made her feel out of place. 

She smoothed out her chiffon dress and tugged gently on her ponytail and shyly walked into the restaurant trying to keep her head held high.

"Hello Miss, do you have a reservation?" the elderly gentleman behind the pedestal asked politely and she handed him the card from her locker and he smiled.

"Right this way"

It amazed Miyu how the couples looked like they were alone in their own little world. They had eyes only for each other, light laughter filled their tables and they were glowing and it made her even more nervous to meet her "Secret Admirer."

"Here we are Miss"
"Ehhh?"

Miyu peered at the person on the otherside of the table who was looking at her just as confused as she was but he waved at her none the less.

"Mark?"

Mark was decked out in a black suit with a white t-shirt underneath and was smiling at her with his teeth, practically blinding her. He got up out of his seat and pulled the chair out for her and once she sat down he gently tucked her into the table and patted her back.

"Did not see that coming" he chuckled as he returned to his seat and handed her a flower that was hidden under the table and she smiled.

"I don't know about you but I think something's a bit....off?"
"Nooo, now what makes you say that?"

The two bursted out laughing but no one around them noticed as they were enveloped in their own worlds. Miyu dug around her jacket pocket and pulled out a little box with his name on it and he eyed it curiously as he munched away on a bread stick.

"Happy Valentine's Day Mark Oppa" she said happily but the blush from using the O word still made itself known.
"Oppa~?" he giggled like a little school kid and grabbed the box from her. His chocolates were a bit more extravagant than the rest for obvious reasons and he beamed at her.

"These look more fancy than the picture BamBam posted in the group chat to get me and Jackson jealous~"
"So are you gonna tell me what's going on?"

He popped a chocolate into his mouth then frowned cutely at her.

"You don't want to be my Valentine Mimi? I don't mind you as my Valentine~" Miyu gave him a crooked apologetic smile and he laughed his signature laugh.

"You got an envelope right? I made one for JiJi too but it looks like it got switched out with the one Jackson made for you" 

Miyu cocked her head to the side and pouted. That made sense.....I guess? She finally noticed the little velvet booklit infront of her but got distracted by Mark toying with his phone all of a sudden.

He stood from his seat grinning from ear to ear and kissed her cheek affectionately.

"Happy Valentine's Day Beautiful, don't. touch. that. booklet." he said teasingly, poking her nose with each word and he went off somewhere, she was assuming to the bathroom.

She looked around nervously. Great now she was alone in a place riddled with couples but her eyes kept ducking down to the black booklit infront of her. It was rectangular and covered in a black velvet fabric with golden trims, almost looking like a fancy jewelry box you see on tv.

Don't touch it. Don't touch it. Don't touch it. Don't touch it.....Must.....Touch....It

Miyu guiltyly looked around for any sign of Mark and once the coast was clear she opened the cover eagerly.

Why My Boyfriend is Amazing

"Huh?"

The words were neatly printed in script at the top of the page and on the otherside was a picture of her and Jackson from the wedding. She was sitting in his lap with his arms wrapped protectively around her and both of their smiles were shining with pure happiness and she couldn't help but feel warm and fuzzy from the memory.

My boyfriend is amazing because he's one of a kind
He's made me laugh and cry and he's always on my mind
He's caring and an idiot and shocks me when we touch
And when he's not around I miss him very much

He work's very hard to make me smile all the time
And now he's my one and only partner in crime
Though a bit of confusion is a small price to pay
He hopes his Mimi enjoys her Valentine's Day :D


Miyu giggled and didn't even notice that someone had come back because she was too engrossed by Jackson's cheesy poetry. This was her Pabo alright but why did Mark have it?

"Mark I don't think.....huh?"

Her breath caught in as Jackson now sat across from her with his cheek in his palm watching her intently. His eyes were sparkling, his lips curled at the corners and he was dressed in the same attire Mark was then his smile for her at the moment turned her insides to goo.

Probably teasing her for checking him out.

"Last I checked my name wasn't Mark" he joked as he smoothly pulled out a bouquet from under the table and handed it to her and Miyu was at a loss for words.

"Ugh...."
"Unless you want Mark to be your date? If you do, I'd be rather heartbroken" he pouted cutely and knocked her out of her daze and she crossed her arms after setting the nice arrangement on the table.
"You planned this didn't you?"
"I don't know what you're talking about~ According to you I'm a "Pabo" and not too "bright"" he stuck his tongue out playfully and Miyu reached across the table and poked his cheek causing a spark to erupt from her finger tips and he yelped.

"So where's Mark then?"
"On the otherside of the restaurant with Eunji probably doing what we're doing~ But I have to say you took seeing Mark alot better than Eunji seeing me....she tried to stab me with a fork!! Crazy witch...."

Jackson frowned and crossed his arms as he recalled Eunji jabbing her fork at him once the waiter brought her to her table. And he was going to compliment her on how lovely she looked too but It took all of his manly will power to keep himself from ruining the "switcharoo" surprise and tossing a glass of water at her hoping she melted.

He flinched a bit not noticing Miyu got out of her seat and wrapped him up in her embrace. He smiled taking in her scent. Vanilla and sarcasm. The best.

"You are such an idiot"
"An idiot or an evil mastermind~?" he pulled her into his lap and kissed her pink glossed lips then pulled away as she held up a box to him shyly.

"Happy Valentine's Day Oppa" she muttered under her breath while looking away and Jackson squealed as he grabbed the box and shook it vigorously.

He was excited to find a giant Chocolate Kiss shaped homemade chocolate with his name on it and as he lifted his head to thank her he crossed his eyes at the little charm she was holding infront of his face. A puppy.

"You know....for your secret phone....so we can match....." 

Miyu tried to run away in embarrasement but Jackson tightened his grip around her and kissed her continously until she whined cutely.

"Why.Are.You.So.Cute." he spoke in between kissing making Miyu a giggling mess.

"Because.of.you." she said against his lips and the two jumped and apologized as a poor waiter coughed nervously wondering if they were ready for their order.

Jackson let his mouth fall open as Miyu fed him a piece of steak and the two quietly discussed his "elaborate plan" which took him "FOREVER" to think of.

"Who's restaurant is this?"
"Family of a friend~"

"How long did it take you to write that poem?"
"I write alot of poems about you~"

"Why did it say why "My boyfriend" is amazing instead of "My girlfriend?"
"Because I tell you how amazing you are everyday~"

"What did Mark get Eunji?"
"Signed VIXX goodies, more specifically N, courtesy of yours truely~"

"How did you stuff the balls in our belongings this time?"
"Wouldn't you like to know~"

"Did you know the boys kissed me today?" she said non-chalantly while popping a piece of stake into . She didn't like his tone of voice.
"WHAT!?"
"Happy Valentine's Day Pabo~"


"Jagiya?" Kai called out curiously from the kitchen as he prepared a Valentine's Day dinner for him and Haruka and brushed off another piece of ribbon that was placed on the counter. She fluttered into the area still sporting her cupid costume and beamed at him.

"Yes Oppa?"
"I meant to ask but why is your house full of plastic balls and heart shaped confetti?"

She smiled deviously at him and pulled a ball out of the pocket of her sweater Miyu had returned to her from last night.

"Because Cupid had work to do~Sneaky work~fufufufu~"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: Can't Eunji not threaten Jackson for onc.....no she needs to because she's Eunji~ Did the cheesy corny poem make you cringe was this cringe worthy xD <3 Hope you all enjoy your day~

Why My Readers Are Amazing

My Readers are amazing because they're all very kind
When I'm writing, their satisfaction is always on my mind
They leave me sweet comments here and there
To leave one unanswered, I wouldn't dare
Through this corny poem I just wanted to say
I hope you all have a wonderful, Spark filled, Valentine's Day :D


Love, Author-nim~